Mizaya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OilegibtKoile,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebOkMEvT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-22T12:27:12.284+0000) > > Sorry but you could only be gold if you would start building correctly. I've seen you complaing before and you never blame yourself for being B2. Guess what, you hae to learn the basics to become average (Silver) and you need to go beyond to become above average (Gold+) as it stands now you will maybe get S5 if you are lucky. Otherwise you could go watch some guides and actually learn the game and get a grasp why you get berated for your Itembuilds. > The first step to improving is acceptance. You need to accept that you suck and you need help. Trust me you won't learn the game by just playing it, you need to go further and always ask yourself "why is it the way it is?". > Make the first step and follow my advice. Go to youtube and just watch some higher elo Youtubers. Although all he does is clickbait I still recommend SoloRenektonOnly. Watch TF Blade instead. SRO is is around my elo which is to say he isn't really that good :/. TF though is I would say the best solo queue player in NA.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebOkMEvT,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-09-22T15:18:42.215+0000) > > Watch TF Blade instead. SRO is is around my elo which is to say he isn't really that good :/. TF though is I would say the best solo queue player in NA. You shouldn't be watching TF Blade if your B2, your going to end up trying to copy his play style and realize you can't do his mechanics effectively and rely on teammates to rotate for your plays.
: You need a certain amount of cs/m to get an s or higher. I was once playing a champion and had a 1.7 kda and got an s+ because of my farm. If u wanna get s or higher you should go for cs not for kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Beastmaster69,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EKRmE7kW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T16:34:38.160+0000) > > You need a certain amount of cs/m to get an s or higher. I was once playing a champion and had a 1.7 kda and got an s+ because of my farm. If u wanna get s or higher you should go for cs not for kills. Like i said 6.6/m isnt horrendous and considering 24 KDA it really should balance out
Rioter Comments
: Jayce: From A One-Trick Jayce Diamond Player
http://prntscr.com/ize99p no one going to talk about this INTeresting game?
: BS Ratings From games
It was a 35 min game and you had 5.4 cs per min so you didnt get S off it im guessing,
: Anybody keep a running tab of how their games go? Check out my first 10 games
Why are you playing wukong jungle, maybe it's cause i had one today who tilted me but in my eyes it's dog shit compared to 10 other junglers
: Well you did Dodge ....not the games fault for you dodging .....you could have played and maybe won
> [{quoted}](name=nodice21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5iAucHw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-20T17:46:07.648+0000) > > Well you did Dodge ....not the games fault for you dodging .....you could have played and maybe won I don't know if you can't read or was to lazy but we had a kayn jg with no smite
Rioter Comments
: PSA for Botlaners (and a word from your Jungler)
Well I mained jungle for 2 season and in the preseason I OTP Draven ( which fucking sucks dick right now cuz no warlords and ghost blade change) and peaked G2 Plat 4 mmr. What I have to say is just camp bot in this meta. You just win once your adc gets to late game before theirs does, simple as that. Now that I looked back at my jungle games i realize that i mostly tanked top and mid and almost never bot early on because of my path, most players will start bot side because of better leash and automatically gank towards the top side, but right now top lane is irrelevant and adc's are op. Honestly just snowball adcs and you win by 25
: A question to ADC mains
If your falling off as an adc in this meta you must be doing something wrong, Adc's are pretty strong with a. Few exceptions, if your getting one shot by a lee late game they are full ad or you are running into their fountain, position better so vi and j4 can't reach you with their combo, if you are there's no way a j4 and vi should be able to ONESHOT and get past your whole team. Also if your teammates are dying they are soaking up cool downs you should take advantage of that depending on whoever you play
: Here's the thing, he wont get unbanned, he desered every bit of it and all your arguments are empty if you can even call them that. Shout all you want but guess what, that's the truth face it while you get all the hate that you get . Enjoy the thumbs down with the rest of the tyler1 supporters kay? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9JR0kr0j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-05T01:42:45.319+0000) > > Here's the thing, he wont get unbanned, he desered every bit of it and all your arguments are empty if you can even call them that. Shout all you want but guess what, that's the truth face it while you get all the hate that you get . > Enjoy the thumbs down with the rest of the tyler1 supporters kay? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} oh really now
: > [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Og7YnB0n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-16T05:11:00.915+0000) > > There's a time to split and "all the time" isn't always the time. It isn't always your team's fault. If the enemies are forcing fights, you still need to group. Yorick is not going to make any difference in a team fight. He is not Nasus. I swear how hard is that to get? Same thing with {{champion:23}}, you don't bother him either for the same reason unless he full on dumpstered his lane so damn hard and has a 2 item advantage at least. Do you seriously not understand how those two work? A Yorick that is not splitting, is not doing his job and is worthless if he isn't splitting and pushing a lane somewhere to apply constant pressure unless its to take baron.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Og7YnB0n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T05:24:50.311+0000) > > Yorick is not going to make any difference in a team fight. He is not Nasus. I swear how hard is that to get? Same thing with {{champion:23}}, you don't bother him either for the same reason unless he full on dumpstered his lane so damn hard and has a 2 item advantage at least. > > Do you seriously not understand how those two work? A Yorick that is not splitting, is not doing his job and is worthless if he isn't splitting and pushing a lane somewhere to apply constant pressure unless its to take baron. Yorick wall is pretty nice peel, if your in front of your adc it's their bruisers walk up to you to try to get to the adc or the enemy adc walks up to you to kill the adc, You can't expect the enemy team to not engage a 5v4??? Also base racing 5 people doesn't sound like a good plan. Your logic is if I ping you back don't fight but it's not that simple, you want your whole team to give up nexus cause your splitting?
: The issue isn't with the champ but the rest of the team not wanting to wait or play passively. It's a disease that has plagued the rift since the dawn of time, and there really is no cure.
> [{quoted}](name=HavinABadTiem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Og7YnB0n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-16T06:16:11.192+0000) > > The issue isn't with the champ but the rest of the team not wanting to wait or play passively. It's a disease that has plagued the rift since the dawn of time, and there really is no cure. It's almost like the enemy team can't engage on them especially if it's a 4v5 :think: You want your team to let them take towers for free and stay back while you try to base race 5 people, you know what that's called? Open mid
Purgë (EUW)
: why does ranged champ beinfit from fleet footwork just like melles?
So why are you surprised that a Darius with no gap closers known for getting kitted is getting kitted by vayne a champion with high kitting potential?
: I disagree with warlord's bloodlust. The movement speed bonus off of Fleet Footwork is invaluable to any kiting adc.
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lji5zJQo,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-01-15T20:03:18.077+0000) > > I disagree with warlord's bloodlust. The movement speed bonus off of Fleet Footwork is invaluable to any kiting adc. {{champion:119}} / no
Natake (NA)
: I have to give Riot genuine props.
Now I can admire vaynes art while she rips my ass apart and throws my lp to another dimension
: It is not impossible, because I have done it. If you check, at the beginning of this season I was placed in Bronze 5 with 0 LP. I did not want to play ranked any longer. I was the joke of league of legends, a bronze scrub, a chimp, a low life monkey. I was who imaQTpie referred to in his twitch streams. But after admitting i was bad and focusing on CSing and ignoring my team and hitting towers, I climbed to Silver 1 and failed my promos to gold twice, but im still grinding! Goodluck my dude.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryMcocnier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y8lkhjZc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-02T07:02:49.420+0000) > > It is not impossible, because I have done it. If you check, at the beginning of this season I was placed in Bronze 5 with 0 LP. I did not want to play ranked any longer. I was the joke of league of legends, a bronze scrub, a chimp, a low life monkey. I was who imaQTpie referred to in his twitch streams. But after admitting i was bad and focusing on CSing and ignoring my team and hitting towers, I climbed to Silver 1 and failed my promos to gold twice, but im still grinding! Goodluck my dude. You inspire me, a true ape of a human who climbed his way out of the pits of Elo hell to become a slightly smarter chimp. The hero we need not that we deserve. Gl on your gold promos
: How do you guys feel about LP or the Ranked system in general? Regardless of rank btw.
Yeah i love how auto fill works I like having my adc role taken only to have an ape as my adc who feeds as ezreal which is such a safe pick and then I have to play draven jungle and carry with my super op tank garen who literally one shot their whole back line with i think he only had a black cleaver ( like wtf). Really good experience. I also like seeing my enemy adc after I demolish them get 1v1'ed from full hp by my support alistar because after shock is fair and balanced EDIT : sarcasm, tanks are broken I literally do peanuts to tanks just cause they built health items and a ninja tabi :(
: You Know Damage Is Broken When:
If your 6/0 and can't 3 shot a 0/4 Zoe idk, and if your a tank you do a shit ton of damage with 6 kills. It's actually pretty hard to die to a Zoe if she's super behinde unless your an adc, but if your an adc and your vs Zoe you should probably have qss 10/1 and you die to illaoi. 100% stood in the middle of her ult got hit with her E and your wondering in base " wtf rito I played that perfectly!!!!" Sitting there with no executioners or defensive items. How the hell do you even lose to a 2/0 garen. His kit is so simple it's pretty easy to tell who wins the trades because his kit is so simple, there's no mechanics to it no outplay potential. He just does his combo spins and ults.
: Can I just not talk in game without being punished.
Just unbind your enter key and play, you type way to much for a game, it's fine if you just explain the gameplan but your backseat gaming and people get tilted off that.
: So in short you are bad at laning and want your team to deathball the enemy. Gotcha.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U2hsT1T9,comment-id=0008000000000002,timestamp=2017-12-30T00:31:35.342+0000) > > So in short you are bad at laning and want your team to deathball the enemy. > Gotcha. Yeah I do, what you want me to extend the game for late game hyper carries to bend me over? The point of snowballing is to end before the enemies catch up. I played a game where the enemy kayn was full build 26 mins in 20/0 and we won the game because we got to late game and I was playing trist. He had a lot of chances to end but didn't and extended the game. If games start getting longer because laning phase is longer then won't late game champions get a "buff" Also laning is fun and all for me it's nice to have a 1v1 or 2v2 but once someone gets ahead what do you really want to lane for another 10 mins getting starved out of cs and become weaker and weaker. Hell no id rather group and try to come back from my laning phase.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Please don’t drink and league.
Yeah look what happened to Meteos
: Are games really snowbally? Let's see the stats
I won a game where the enemy Kayn was full build at 26 mins in so I'd have to disagree
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ghosthunter523,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U2hsT1T9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:02:06.225+0000) > > 15 to 20 mins of farming LOL, hey man if you want to play farmvile thats you dont make the rest of us suffer Just because for you laning = just farming (probably a tank player LOL) doesnt mean it is just that. Laning is fun when you're playing a skill matchup like irelia vs jax top for example, but you probably just play shit like maokai and dont know what fun laning phase is.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U2hsT1T9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-12-29T00:07:38.670+0000) > > Just because for you laning = just farming (probably a tank player LOL) doesnt mean it is just that. > > Laning is fun when you're playing a skillmatchup like irelia vs jax top for example, but you probably just play shit like maokai and dont know what fun laning phase is. Laning for 15 to 20 minutes is boring as shit, you know whats more fun? team fighting, exciting team fights is what is hype. i do not want to be laning for 20 minutes, it gets stale. and not every matchup is a skill matchup, Its not that laning isn't "fun" its that if im stomping my lane or losing hard in my lane I dont want to sit there the whole game and continue stomping/getting stomped. Team fighting gives losing lanes a chance to "catchup" per say. If you make laning 20 minutes long, 2v2 and 1v1 champions get better than team fighting champions that cannot 1v1 as well as their opponents.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghosthunter523,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:16:16.318+0000) > > Im not gonna write a paragraph but im just saying, If Jensen can ddos and dox while being toxic, get unbanned and play on a PRO team. im sure after 2 years Tyler1 can get unbanned lol. > > Feeding and being toxic is bad but would you rather have someone ruin a game or not have internet to play a game. I'm so tried of hearing this freaking horrid comparison too
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEA96AEG,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2017-12-28T23:19:35.394+0000) > > I'm so tried of hearing this freaking horrid comparison too If im not mistaken, both are toxic, both got perma banned. its just that one did worse things than the other? Are comparisons horrible because they disagree with you?
: Accomodating Toxic Players
: After 2 years of posting I don't give a fak, I must now for how bad this Tyler1 situation has gotten
Im not gonna write a paragraph but im just saying, If Jensen can ddos and dox while being toxic, get unbanned and play on a PRO team. im sure after 2 years Tyler1 can get unbanned lol. Feeding and being toxic is bad but would you rather have someone ruin a game or not have internet to play a game.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Riot nobody likes playing 5~10~15 minute games
15 to 20 mins of farming LOL, hey man if you want to play farmvile thats you dont make the rest of us suffer
Rioter Comments
SouL1ess (NA)
: RIP Fizz
i use to play fizz a crap ton cause he was fun and would rek and i agree he needs to be nerfed more on e instead of q
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

ghosthunter523

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion