: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2LfyprxR,comment-id=000200000004,timestamp=2019-12-11T02:45:38.906+0000) > > Imagine the desire to not want to watch the ads, and installing a system to negate things you don't desire to watch, only for a load of lawyers to go trying to shaft everyone for not wanting to have a bunch of senseless ads shoved down their throats. > > That's some communistic fucking capitalism. > > There are literal laws against soliciting. Adblock is essentially like having a no soliciting sign on your door or fence that tells people "i'm not interested in buying shit, don't bother me". > > Except now they're trying to push the laws to say "no, you're not allowed to have that no soliciting sign. You need to allow these people to attempt to sell you a product that you *already know* you dont want, and *they must be allowed to waste your fucking time* > > If that isn't the **DUMBEST GODDAMNED THING** idk what is...and all of that is *without* talking about how 2/5 the fucking ads are legitimate viruses. Now imagine if they made you _pay_ to watch the ads. That's called television! Support. Your. Creators. Or. They. Will. No. Longer. Be. Able. To. Make. Content!
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2LfyprxR,comment-id=0002000000040000,timestamp=2019-12-11T03:28:40.020+0000) > > Now imagine if they made you _pay_ to watch the ads. > > That's called television! > > Support. Your. Creators. Or. They. Will. No. Longer. Be. Able. To. Make. Content! quick someone call PBS!
: Let's settle this once and for all! Is the support item change a buff or a nerf? - An Analysis -
look good to me, but some minor corrections opposide ----> opposite safe ----> save Sidenode -----> sidenote safed -----> saved
: Completed support items are rough on supports
just buy another item that gives you gold like zz'rotpor....... o wait nvm!
: How do we get gold on t3 support items?
sell it, and buy another.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: @Riot : ARAM has become the new botting ground, it's time to get serious against bots.
"League has a botting problem. And now more than ever, Riot needs to take action." they couldn't even bother looking at twisted treeline, now they are adding, mobile version, card game, shooter, and a fighting game. how are they gonna find time for this? riot is just gonna ignore aram, that is until a couple of years pass and they delete the game mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hJRkkRjI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-15T10:19:23.446+0000) > > they are removing because they neglected it! > riot wants NEW players. > what do new players do? they try all the different game modes > what happens when new players play twisted treeline? they either like it, or they don't. > if they like and they find out riot neglected it, they are gonna think unhighly of riot. > so how do they avoid new players finding out they neglect stuff? DELETING IT FROM EXISTENCE! > Look at what we made! Everything we make is AWESOME!! We NEVER make ANYTHING BAD!!! > ....what's that? someone is building none damage items when we are FORCING a DAMAGE META?!?!!!!!! > DELETE those items at ONCE!!!!! while we are at it, lets buff lethality items, oh and even make a new one!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. That's actually 100% wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hJRkkRjI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-15T15:48:03.603+0000) > > Wow. That's actually 100% wrong. care to elaborate? or am I gonna have to report you for not adding to the discussion?
iSpiRiTz (NA)
: Twisted Treeline: One Last Shot Into the Void
they are removing because they neglected it! riot wants NEW players. what do new players do? they try all the different game modes what happens when new players play twisted treeline? they either like it, or they don't. if they like and they find out riot neglected it, they are gonna think unhighly of riot. so how do they avoid new players finding out they neglect stuff? DELETING IT FROM EXISTENCE! Look at what we made! Everything we make is AWESOME!! We NEVER make ANYTHING BAD!!! ....what's that? someone is building none damage items when we are FORCING a DAMAGE META?!?!!!!!! DELETE those items at ONCE!!!!! while we are at it, lets buff lethality items, oh and even make a new one!!!!!!!!!!!
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
my fear is gone because they already did it. {{champion:3}} its been a long while, I might be off on 1 or 2 things was made by his master they went from place to place master dies galio has no purpose at this moment, stays still and does absolutely nothing poppy comes along, tired/sad about something. sits down, cries, mopes, whatever you want to call it. after a while, gets back up and heads out again, looking for the owner of the hammer. galio reflects on this, and inspired by poppy, gets up moves on his own. a couple of things that I liked about this story. 1. a new purpose. galio was made for 1 thing, now that thing is gone. decides his new purpose after being inspired by a yordle. if she can do it, you can do it.(I view it as an adult learning from a child, due to the size difference) 2. poppy has a breakdown, and that is OK!!! you cant be strong all the time, but the world expects you to. when she thinks no one is watching, she lets it all out. when its over, she sets out again, working to bring the hammer to the hero it belongs to. endlessly searching. 3.often, when you think nobody is looking, someone is. and now I hate both of these champions. I consider them giant idiots. galio now: who is the king now? I fought a house once, I think I won? (is heavily dependent on others) poppy: can never finish her joke, after so long has not realized she is the hero. in one timeline she even joined noxus. (noxus poppy) and since there is no other noxus skin, I can only assume she was tricked into joining them.
UnityOE (NA)
: Remember to change the Thresh lantern "Did you know"
don't worry, thresh will get it back! >:D {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jKharZmQ,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:32:43.502+0000) > > so if I tell my mom that my throat hurts, and she says its because I am always on my phone, she is automatically right? Apples and oranges. Riot has the actual fucking statistics to look at, while your mom is, at most, putting together tangentially related things.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jKharZmQ,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:36:48.445+0000) > > Apples and oranges. Riot has the actual fucking statistics to look at, while your mom is, at most, putting together tangentially related things. that's nice! when are we gonna be able to see these stats?
: Imagine if champs were teachers.
{{champion:1}} I think annie would on the first day of school sit in one of the students seats and pretend to be a student. would observe the class for the first 10 minutes. then she would walk to the front of the class and introduce herself. where she would proceed to be mean to the students she overheard saying stuff like. "omg, I heard she looks hideous" "I heard, she is dumb"
: > [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jKharZmQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T14:29:52.858+0000) > > If a large quantity of data shows people leave after URF disappears it can as easily mean that players specifically returned for URF and left when it did as they hate playing on cancerous rift and masochist abyss than active player before URF leaving due to "burnout". If you had actually fucking looked at what they wrote, ***more people left after URF was turned off than played when URF was turned on***. So, no, it quite literally cannot mean that.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jKharZmQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T14:54:01.997+0000) > > If you had actually fucking looked at what they wrote, ***more people left after URF was turned off than played when URF was turned on***. > > So, no, it quite literally cannot mean that. so if I tell my mom that my throat hurts, and she says its because I am always on my phone, she is automatically right?
: @Players leaving the game cz URF's gone: You're proving that Riot's right all along
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jKharZmQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:36:53.533+0000) > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/ > > > > Don't give me that "where's the proof data of that statement" bullshit. > > When you're announcing your leave after throwing a tantrum about URF's departure, you're more than enough for that "proof data" you wanted. URF might as well just be deleted alongside champion prework if everyone's going to be as childish as this. false! its the opposite! riot games is a restaurant. they sell burgers, fries, drinks, wings, chips, etc the food quality is about a 6.5/10 then for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! they sell chocolate cake. this cake is an 11/10, really good quality cake. people come in DROVES to eat it up. when it runs out, or the deal ends. what is there to make the people stay?
: Forgotten Champions: Which champions have you not seen in months?
{{champion:143}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:1}}
: Totally no downvote bots on the forums whatsoever!
oh dear, it seems the downvote bots have found you {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Salron88 (EUW)
: for no reason at all but curious. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT LEAGUE?
in a few words as possible good game gone bad rip {{champion:266}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:44}}
: what reworks/changes that riot has done in the past that affected you the most?
: there should at least be 1 cute skin for every champion
I feel like every champion needs an "opposite" skin, similar to poppy's noxus skin. but I wont argue with cute skins {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TZGxf0yb,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:56:34.158+0000) > > then don't take tp the problem is that its the fastest way to get to lane, so not bringing it puts you at a huge disadvantage, and in such a fast paced mode nobody wants to waste their time walking to lane
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TZGxf0yb,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T03:01:14.230+0000) > > the problem is that its the fastest way to get to lane, so not bringing it puts you at a huge disadvantage, and in such a fast paced mode nobody wants to waste their time walking to lane I walked to lane, took heal and barrier
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TZGxf0yb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:44:53.405+0000) > > if this is "classic" urf, why is there 2 giant golden machine gun catapults inside the base? Everyone running TP is super stupid
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TZGxf0yb,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:26:55.886+0000) > > Everyone running TP is super stupid then don't take tp
: What do you guys miss most from league?
what I miss the most is 2 champions, taric(2nd) and galio(1st) 3rd, I miss nemesis drafts, where the enemy team would hand either of those 2 champs over, and then regretting it at the defeat screen. 4th, actual runes (armor,magic resist,gold,cdr) 5th, is prereworked {{champion:74}} and building hp regen (now I do it with gnar) 6th, sightstone not tied to the support items
: The World is Being Invaded, Choose your Team...
I choose team health regen {{champion:150}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} plus I don't have to worry about mana
: This what yall look like complaining about URF
if this is "classic" urf, why is there 2 giant golden machine gun catapults inside the base?
: I mean, the guy said nothing about events, i thought we were just talking about normal systems, since TFT's normal system is their loot, while SR/TT/ARAM is BE/EXP. And those events aren't to 'encourage people to play those modes', they're just the two most played gamemodes that everyone enjoys. You'll notice that with TFT's inclusion, and popularity, they were included in quest rewards too. Why? Because it's popular. You people keep working backwards with your logic. You see gamemodes that get quests, rewards and loot and think "Well of course they're popular, they're getting events." You don't stop to think that the reason they get events, is because they're already popular, not the other way around. You move and work according to the majority of the playerbase. And lastly, ARAM existed in a playable, popular state with healthy queues for years without major updates or balancing. If TT wanted to not be a shittier Summoners Rift and actually stand out, it needed extreme, major changes to map and gameplay, not small events or missions that force you to play a shitty gamemode. And that runs the risk of isolating people who liked what TT currently was. Ya'll are delusional if you think balancing or small events/missions would increase TT's shallow playerbase to sustainable levels OUTSIDE of events and missions. Force people to do it for missions, you get a spike, and then people go back to SR and literally anything else. Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say "Oh I don't play TT because I don't get Mastery Tokens."
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-27T21:39:46.578+0000) > You people keep working backwards with your logic. You see gamemodes that get quests, rewards and loot and think "Well of course they're popular, they're getting events." You don't stop to think that the reason they get events, is because they're already popular, not the other way around. You move and work according to the majority of the playerbase. " all I see is 2 kids in a room, one is named summoners rift, they have the best clothes, best toys, and get all the attention. one is named twisted treeline, they are dressed in rags, has very little/broken toys, and gets no attention. How about some EQUALITY huh? give twisted treeline some attention, give them some love, give em both the same DAMN THING!
: I mean, the guy said nothing about events, i thought we were just talking about normal systems, since TFT's normal system is their loot, while SR/TT/ARAM is BE/EXP. And those events aren't to 'encourage people to play those modes', they're just the two most played gamemodes that everyone enjoys. You'll notice that with TFT's inclusion, and popularity, they were included in quest rewards too. Why? Because it's popular. You people keep working backwards with your logic. You see gamemodes that get quests, rewards and loot and think "Well of course they're popular, they're getting events." You don't stop to think that the reason they get events, is because they're already popular, not the other way around. You move and work according to the majority of the playerbase. And lastly, ARAM existed in a playable, popular state with healthy queues for years without major updates or balancing. If TT wanted to not be a shittier Summoners Rift and actually stand out, it needed extreme, major changes to map and gameplay, not small events or missions that force you to play a shitty gamemode. And that runs the risk of isolating people who liked what TT currently was. Ya'll are delusional if you think balancing or small events/missions would increase TT's shallow playerbase to sustainable levels OUTSIDE of events and missions. Force people to do it for missions, you get a spike, and then people go back to SR and literally anything else. Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say "Oh I don't play TT because I don't get Mastery Tokens."
"I mean, the guy said nothing about events" > [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-27T12:11:07.024+0000) > > There's probably a considerable segment that would play two matches of 3v3 every day if similar rewards program and something like the stupid egg cosmetics where added. ------ > [{quoted}](name=Kürama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-27T19:20:48.888+0000) > > Imagine SR and ARAM having the same fucking rewards to encourage players to play those modes while discouraging them from playing TT at the same time. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
HeartVine (OCE)
: PSA: Here's how you convince Riot to release more Classic URF going forward
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kv7IpHP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-27T09:50:43.872+0000) > > Step 1; ***Don't limit yourself to a small champion pool***. This is the ***number one*** reason that Riot changed URF to the "all random" pick type after it's debut, because just about the whole community basically refused to play anything other than the "most overpowered champions in the mode". If you want Riot to consider classic URF as a viable option over ARURF, you need to get with the program and get involved with champion diversity. If not, Riot will force that champion diversity on you. > > Step 2, and this is the most important part; ***DON'T STOP PLAYING LOL THE MOMENT URF IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!*** This is the biggest thing that Riot has said, and continued to say, about URF as a mode (both Classic and ARURF), and so long as players continue to play LoL ***only*** when URF is available, Riot will continue to hold this over the community as a reason that classic URF doesn't work. Your "protest" has only served as a reason for Riot ***NOT*** to give us more URF (and classic URF in particular) for over 5 years. If you want Riot to even consider classic URF in the future, you need to get with the program and prove that URF isn't the only reason you're playing, even if it's not true. > > Step 3; ??? > > Step 4; ***PROFIT!*** > > Seriously, if you're making yourself part of the problem, you don't get to complain. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} or, you know, we could turn urf into nemesis draft
: SR, ARAM and TT all gave EXP/BE/IP, so I don't see your point here. How does all of them sharing the same currency/EXP system discourage folk from playing TT
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBE8oi8t,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T19:26:42.099+0000) > > SR, ARAM and TT all gave EXP/BE/IP, so I don't see your point here. How does all of them sharing the same currency/EXP system discourage folk from playing TT I don't know, maybe all of this discourages this, or encourages other game modes more "summoners rift only" "as a team kill 4 dragons" "as a team kill baron twice" or maybe its them only patching the game mode, what every 2 years? or maybe its the mastery tokens that are only "unlockable" in SR
: Game alt tabs to desktop or another app randomly
several people seem to be having this problem. for some at least its pressing mouse button 4/5, or mb4, mb5 during the first game since login. I have tested it, and it is what I am experiencing.
: When you hear how Spear of Shojin is being removed, but so Is ZZ'rot and Ohmwrecker
im pretty sure "what did it cost you?" "everything" would have been more appropriate.
: We're finding new places in the game for both Ohmwrecker and Zz'rot names.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Scruffy,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Ame5swsG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T16:56:25.698+0000) > > We're finding new places in the game for both Ohmwrecker and Zz'rot names. Leave my zz portal alone please!
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
revert taric and galio (or if enough people like the new versions, keep both,but the newer versions get new names) ----- change aftershock give a small amount of armor and magic resist give it scaling %, the more armor you buy, the more you get remove the damage remove proccing off cc (no damage now, no surge of armor/magic resist) ----- nerf damage all items with attack damage receive a -5 damage nerf {{item:1036}} -5 damage {{item:3153}} -5 damage (only 1 per item, upgrading parts together removes multiple(having 6 long swords in inventory is a bad idea)) ----- all items with ability power receive a -5 damage nerf (same as attack damage) (don't have 6 {{item:1052}} in inventory ) (early game -5 damage early game, -30 damage late game if you build 6 damage items) ----- increase armor and magic resist cant take the same approach as the damage (6{{item:1029}} would be too much) {{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:44}} {{item:1029}} +2 armor any upgrades +3 armor any full items +5 armor ----- same for magic resist {{item:1033}} +2 magic resist any upgrades +3 magic resist any full items +5 magic resist revert the armor 90% of the champions got when aftershock were released (I think it was Leona, braum and a few others(the champions that synergizes with it would abuse it)) TL:DR tanks are tankier damage toned down and that is the preseason, monitor for the 1-2 months of no patches. let it have time to settle, leave room for people to adjust, learn, adapt. be open to feedback.
Arakadia (NA)
: The client is still attrociously bad and its ridiculous that Riot has left it in its current state.
hello and welcome to riot games. we already know how slow they are already, but get ready for more! they already didn't have the resources to even balance twisted treeline, or fix other various issues! now they are gonna add: summoners rift mobile teamfight tactics mobile a fighting game a shooting game a trading card game I am not expecting things to get better any time soon
: My Thoughts on Why NA Struggles Internationally
here is my biased opinion a majority of china/Korean, love the fast pace gaming. a majority of north America, hate it (this is based off what I see on the boards) you play a game of league of legends 1. you enjoy it, you will play it more as well as get better (practice makes perfect) 2. you hate it, play it for a bit/once in a while, then go play something else once again this opinion is biased. I love love LOVE to play tanks. but each day I see riot pump out more and more damage, remove armor and magic resist, find more ways to give players extra gold. and then they have the audacity to claim "no damage creep here" lets give blitzcrank some buffs! oh silly us, he is too strong now, instead of reverting it, we will just nerf his armor. no one will catch us doing it, and if they do, we will simply deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: With "old URF" coming back out, how about reverting the dragons in it?
don't forget to remove the cannon, bring back TP
Naalith (NA)
: Riot, if you want to make this the REAL original URF, you gotta bring back the Revive spell
also they have to remove the stupid cannon, they can keep it in arurf, but not regular urf
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
unfortunately they deleted taric and galio from the game, so I cant play them. but I am looking forward for thresh, perma hook and tons of souls! rumble is OP! hit level 2 spam q and w, towers so weak you wont even feel the tower hitting you as you tank 15 of them! you will learn e at level 13 or whatever. objective sion is also OP. use ult, hit tower, you will have ult up before you respawn. {{champion:53}} cant remember if its urf or regular game mode, but with ultimate hunter, you ult has a shorter cooldown than your hook. {{champion:31}} almost permanent knockup if you don't have a dash. {{champion:245}} spam q pretty much all game {{champion:120}} laning sucks, but once towers fall this bad mothertruckin pony is gonna get you. {{champion:89}} bring a book, you aint moving for a while {{champion:57}} (is the cannon gone?) enemy teleports back to lane, meanwhile you chucked 6 sapling under tower, and now they have to recall again. {{champion:25}} you know the memes {{champion:111}} perm shield >:D {{champion:45}} just go full tank and spam spells, max your cage first. your enemies will hate you. {{champion:1}} annie use to be OP, go full tank, max e, barely take any damage. and those are the champs I am looking forward to play. along with some others :)
Senamz13 (NA)
: Old Runes that I Miss
when you say runes, do you mean masteries?
: Surprisingly, riot caster shout out "HONG KONG ATTITUDE" instead of HKA...
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} riot avoided saying hong kong attitude people told riot they didn't like it riot listened and started saying hong kong attitude the only surprise here is that riot listened for once
Keiaga (NA)
: Would your mains for each role make a decent team?
top: {{champion:75}} top support: {{champion:412}} (I don't play jungle) mid: {{champion:45}} bot: {{champion:14}} bot support: {{champion:31}} 20 minute mark: nasus should have some nice stacks with him freely q'ing minions while thresh zones and picks up coins and souls {{item:3301}} veigar is not gonna be so lucky, so ill send thresh down around 10-20 minutes sion and chogath will have gotten some health, cho for ulting cannon minion and proccing relic shield, sion for killing minions after he learns w admit it, my team is stack(ing)ed!
: Riot, FIX THE FKING BOTS IN THREES!
they are fixing it deleting the map and moving the bots over to summoners rift people lose their favorite mode and bots infest other games its a big lose / lose situation for everyone
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEEbglGk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T01:47:04.231+0000) > > here is an example I can think of > > you are a top lane main, on the current patch there are 2 s+ tier champs, you are last pick on your team. > if you ban 1 of the s+ tier champs, and your opponent picks the other one, you are at a disadvantage. > > and one other example, > > you ban mundo, cause he hard counters your champion you want to play. > you opponent can now think, hmmm which champion can mundo counter? > oh, its this champion, ill play this champion, its not that much of a counter, but I will have the advantage once I build my core item/hit level 6, etc. Except according to u.gg there are 6 S+ plat and diamond and 4 S+ masters+ so I’m not sure why you’re saying there’s just two, which kinda ruins your whole example. Unless you listen to hashinshin, in which case you mean Fiora and riven and everyone else needs nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Small PP Player,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEEbglGk,comment-id=00030005,timestamp=2019-09-30T22:29:32.085+0000) > > Except according to u.gg there are 6 S+ plat and diamond and 4 S+ masters+ so I’m not sure why you’re saying there’s just two, which kinda ruins your whole example. > > Unless you listen to hashinshin, in which case you mean Fiora and riven and everyone else needs nerfs. this example is from a pro play game I think, not exactly sure which region (most likely na I think), not sure on a date, but maybe 2 years ago?
Kanzler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=gileskd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEEbglGk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T01:47:04.231+0000) > > here is an example I can think of > > you are a top lane main, on the current patch there are 2 s+ tier champs, you are last pick on your team. > if you ban 1 of the s+ tier champs, and your opponent picks the other one, you are at a disadvantage. > > and one other example, > > you ban mundo, cause he hard counters your champion you want to play. > you opponent can now think, hmmm which champion can mundo counter? > oh, its this champion, ill play this champion, its not that much of a counter, but I will have the advantage once I build my core item/hit level 6, etc. You dont have to ban a top lane champ. You can ban the op stuff from other lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WEEbglGk,comment-id=00030004,timestamp=2019-09-30T18:23:40.971+0000) > > You dont have to ban a top lane champ. You can ban the op stuff from other lanes. you could, but you will get flamed by the support hovering morgana "omg why you ban blitz I was gonna pick him ff" not banning someone, your team hates you ban someone, and your teammates will troll you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Old runes & masteries.
full scaling armor runes: key champions ramus, malphite, taric full scaling magic resist: galio "runes" now: eh, we will give you 12 armor, you can also get more, but only if you have a cc ability, and it will only last 3 seconds. no need for thanks, we rito games are mighty generous. also there is no such thing as damage creep, we only buffed damage and nerfed defense is all.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why do people choose to not ban a champion
here is an example I can think of you are a top lane main, on the current patch there are 2 s+ tier champs, you are last pick on your team. if you ban 1 of the s+ tier champs, and your opponent picks the other one, you are at a disadvantage. and one other example, you ban mundo, cause he hard counters your champion you want to play. you opponent can now think, hmmm which champion can mundo counter? oh, its this champion, ill play this champion, its not that much of a counter, but I will have the advantage once I build my core item/hit level 6, etc.
Glîtchy (NA)
: [Poll] which would you want to see more? Reworks or new champs?
reworks ARE new champs the old ones just get deleted {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: Time to admit that the blitz buffs were a HUGE mistake!
riot admit they made a mistake? we are still stuck with "REFORGED RUNES"
Yuumster (NA)
: why such a long password :O
extreme security, ain't nobody got time to break into it.
Nasakeki (NA)
: I'm really tired of the champions I enjoy being gutted because Riot won't listen.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasakeki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLl2yayk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-26T20:44:21.227+0000) > > First it was Poppy, who was entirely fine, but Riot goes ahead and massively buffs her to the point she's permapick/ban in LC$, and she needs to be gutted, and lost half of the intricacies in her kit. Poppy mains were pleading the whole time to not go through with the buffs, but were entirely ignored. > > Then it was Taliyah. Her mains could play her fine, and even did really well, but she wasn't a braindead champ, so Riot had to go and fix that. Despite her mains demonstrating her being broken with the changes, they were ignored and Riot went ahead anyway. She was then pick/ban in LC$, and had to be gutted and lose parts of her kit -- big surprise. > > Then a similar thing happened with Ornn, when Riot decided to make his W do max health damage instead of current. Ornn mains already had perfectly fine winrates and stats, but Riot needed to sell him more, so they went ahead anyway. What happened? Oh, weird, he became broken and had to lose half his kit's complexity so Riot could balance him. > > Now it's happening with Yuumi. She had a low winrate on release, so Riot overbuffed her, and then she's gotten nothing but nerfs since -- and with the "rework" on PBE, she's going to lose her identity as a champ and be nothing more than an AFK Soraka pack. Mains have given plenty of suggestions to make her more tolerable without gutting her or destroying her identity as a champ, but, as usual, they are ignored. > > So, my question is: Why are champ mains ignored? I think they know how the champ works, and probably play more than Rioters do. Even if you only ask diamond+ players, that's still a far better source than Riot/Tencent HQ, where the game comes last. > > I'm just tired of seeing the champs I enjoy be destroyed. you forgot galio and apparently im the only one that hates taric
: Arurf still sucks.
obviously its because rito thinks randomness is better..... https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/09/2019-all-star-event-announcement/ WHAT WILL THEY BE PLAYING? All-Star 1v1 Tournament TFT Tournament 5v5 Summoner’s Rift Show Matches URF mode (original blind pick, not ARURF) Tandem mode oh wait, we don't want randomness affecting our pro players, we are gonna give them regular urf. totally not catering to the pros. great riot logic: have the pro players adapt? no adapt to the pro players? yes insert drake meme
: Ok how has no one noticed this in League (Area 51 meme)
rip {{champion:74}} you will be missed {{item:1006}} {{item:1006}} {{item:1006}} {{item:1006}} {{item:1006}} {{item:1006}}
Show more

gileskd

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion