Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:37:07.160+0000) > > It's so horribly designed it thresholds not even on %HP, but FLAT HP, which also for some reason scales on 3 separate stats; level, bonus AD, and lethality, so it means that it scales into late and gets stronger when Pyke stacks typical AD assassin items. Good luck being executed at half HP. > > Better yet, it ignores shield. If your HP checks the threshold test. Kiss goodbye and no amount of shield will save you because reasons. > > And it resets! The show never ends! What's next? > > And it duplicates kill gold, too! So Pyke can't even run into the gold-sink problem that high kill threat champs are fundamentally balanced by, where they can sit on too much gold they don't even use leading to a starved and lost team, since he basically just duplicates kill gold for his team. Isn't that just lovely... > > ... And absolutely appalling? I mean doesn't Darius have similar chain executes too.
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-07-13T21:07:36.168+0000) > > I mean doesn't Darius have similar chain executes too. He needs to be able to smack you with an auto or something first before ulting again, which leaves a window for getting away or ccing him. Darius also can't execute multiple people at once. Also darius ult isn't instant and is never out of nowhere cause u need to get stacked first while pyke's is near instant and from a bush. Also you can be damaged by pyke r multiple times. If you and ur supp gets hit and ur supp dies, you'll take the damage from the ult and then get ulted again. Also pyke can chain his ults very quickly without any other gimmicks which makes his cleanup very strong. Also Darius actually needs to kill you to reset while Pyke's resets if anyone dies in the cross. Also Darius, being a bruiser has a harder time getting on key targets while pyke has a cc dash and a stealth. Also. Do you see how many also's. I'm not gonna say anything about the actual champ but if we just look at darius r vs pyke r. i think pyke's is stronger.
zepdrix (NA)
: Wait, what? The threshold being flat hp is actually a good thing. It means you can counter him by purchasing HP items.
> [{quoted}](name=zepdrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nu1bgyQk,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-07-13T00:26:31.312+0000) > > Wait, what? The threshold being flat hp is actually a good thing. > > It means you can counter him by purchasing HP items. People purchasing hp items aren't gonna be his target.... Forehead. It being flat damage means he can execute a literal half hp adc from out of a bush. Just with ult. You gonna buy hp items as jinx?
Zeyphel (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lFLAfMsJ,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-13T21:13:52.808+0000) > > Tell me what exactly has changed supports so much from before. And while it is true he said it a while ago, he also reaffirmed it last season. Do you know the music Video for Rise, World's 2018. It highlights season 7. The beginning of the video has an ardent censer hanging high. Season 7 is known by many as Ardent Censer season. Or Ardent Censer meta. Because it was. Ardent Censer was so broken that hyper carries would buy relic shield to let their supp rush ardent censer. Twitch kog jinx kalista and hyper carries became the deciding factor of every game because janna and lulu with censer was just too strong and the adc would never die. Even ardent censer trundle was played in lcs. Patch 6.22 also introduced redemption which allowed supp to influence teamfights from afar or even dead. There was a lot less burst back then so supp could save a carry much easier.
Mr Yi (NA)
: would like to always acquire the "permanent skin shard" when rerolling
rujitra (NA)
: So, you admit that counting reports would be useless, then you claim a boolean statement is irrelevant. It's one or the other. And muting them does not absolve you of responsibility to follow the rules. There are no "flags". It is a neural network - the patterns it recognizes are based on training on thousands, if not more, chat logs that were voted as toxic by the tribunal. As such, it is impossible for players to intentionally avoid it - because there's no way to know what the system is looking for.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Jlz5dkB,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T05:57:30.405+0000) > > So, you admit that counting reports would be useless, then you claim a boolean statement is irrelevant. It's one or the other. > > And muting them does not absolve you of responsibility to follow the rules. There are no "flags". It is a neural network - the patterns it recognizes are based on training on thousands, if not more, chat logs that were voted as toxic by the tribunal. As such, it is impossible for players to intentionally avoid it - because there's no way to know what the system is looking for. No one said it was useless. I said it was blatherskite and irrelevant. I never brought up that multiple reports have anything to do with getting punished easier. Stop putting words into my mouth. I know multiple reports do not contribute to the chance that you get punished. This is why I said it was irrelevant. I have NEVER claimed that multiple reports contributed to anything. Furthermore, you took what I said out of context. Or you can't read. "So, you admit that counting reports would be useless, then you claim a boolean statement is irrelevant. It's one or the other." - You If something is irrelevant, that doesn't mean it's false. I said that there's no var holding the amount of reports, you'd just check the amount of reports.... Then I said the whole thing is irrelevant because no one brought it up prior and the multiple report thing is something you guys have inserted into my argument. I have literally never even hinted at it. About the flags thing. There's a chat filter. There are flags. There are black listed words. If I flamed someone typing in everything backwards, or piglatin or any simple thing like that they would understand me and receive my flame and the system would have no way to detect it without manual screening. I doubt your "neural network" has that covered. "As such, it is impossible for players to intentionally avoid it"- You This is a very high and mighty... and quite frankly, ignorant statement. There is a pretty big discord server that is filled with people who discuss the IFS and most of them are trolls who intentionally spread toxicity and don't get punished. Please. IDK why you're so against me here. You think it's fun loading into a game and the moment you load in, people start insulting you? If you read the chat logs, you'll see I remained composed for 80% of the game and eventually slipped up and said 2/3 things after an entire game of harassment. I understand why I was punished and it stings. The issue is that they intended to do this from the start and targeted me and it works and they get off free.
zPOOPz (NA)
: To be honest, I don't see how a pre-made of 2-5 would make any difference. If 1 person flame you, you mute that person. If 4 people flame you, you mute all 4. Then you report them all after game. I'm not sure if you know how the IFS works or not, but in order to trigger the IFS to review your chat log, it only needs "report > 0". Now if you understand how Boolean expression works, it does not matter what number associated with that report variable so long as it is above 0. It could be 1 report or 9 reports or 10,000 reports against you in any particular game and they all would weight the game. There is no such thing as pre-made ganging up and group report you because 1 report is the same as 4 reports as far as that Boolean expression is concern. That's what makes the IFS much more fair. So I'm not sure what good would you get a 3-4 man party do because your group reports are meaningless. If the 5th person is smart, he would mute you all and report all of you and potentially get all 3-4 of you punished. I've been playing this game since Season 3. I honestly rarely see toxicity in my games and I have played many thousands of games across all game modes including ranked solo and flex. Of course rarely does not mean never. There are always the occasional flames and trolls and int and afk. I take on the philosophy that I will only win 40-60% of all my games and I will lose 40-60% of all my games, even in ranked. If I ever run into situation such as yours, doesn't matter the game mode, I will always write it off as part of the 40-60% loss rate and mute them all and play as best as I can. A single loss that is just natural part of my 40-60% win/loss ratio is meaningless. I don't get stressed over it. I suppose it makes it easy for me to be 100% cool and collected. I WILL lose 40-60% of the time. Who cares about one game. It also makes it very easy to not dwell on the negative games with flamer/troll/inter/afk. I don't remember them. I don't stalk their match history to see if my report got them punished. Mute, report, move on. ezpz.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Jlz5dkB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T04:10:54.193+0000) > > To be honest, I don't see how a pre-made of 2-5 would make any difference. If 1 person flame you, you mute that person. If 4 people flame you, you mute all 4. Then you report them all after game. > > I'm not sure if you know how the IFS works or not, but in order to trigger the IFS to review your chat log, it only needs "report > 0". Now if you understand how Boolean expression works, it does not matter what number associated with that report variable so long as it is above 0. It could be 1 report or 9 reports or 10,000 reports against you in any particular game and they all would weight the game. There is no such thing as pre-made ganging up and group report you because 1 report is the same as 4 reports as far as that Boolean expression is concern. That's what makes the IFS much more fair. > > So I'm not sure what good would you get a 3-4 man party do because your group reports are meaningless. If the 5th person is smart, he would mute you all and report all of you and potentially get all 3-4 of you punished. > > I've been playing this game since Season 3. I honestly rarely see toxicity in my games and I have played many thousands of games across all game modes including ranked solo and flex. Of course rarely does not mean never. There are always the occasional flames and trolls and int and afk. I take on the philosophy that I will only win 40-60% of all my games and I will lose 40-60% of all my games, even in ranked. If I ever run into situation such as yours, doesn't matter the game mode, I will always write it off as part of the 40-60% loss rate and mute them all and play as best as I can. A single loss that is just natural part of my 40-60% win/loss ratio is meaningless. I don't get stressed over it. I suppose it makes it easy for me to be 100% cool and collected. I WILL lose 40-60% of the time. Who cares about one game. It also makes it very easy to not dwell on the negative games with flamer/troll/inter/afk. I don't remember them. I don't stalk their match history to see if my report got them punished. Mute, report, move on. ezpz. I am a computer programmer. I am sure I understand these concepts a lot better than you. First off, there isn't a report variable that stores the number of reports you got that game. There would be no reason to track how many reports someone gets per game, you have made this point yourself. You'd just have collections and count the amount of items. Your boolean statement blatherskite is also irrelevant. I never brought up multiple reports having an effect on ban. So your entire wall of text about that is also irrelevant. To get back onto the relevant topic. Groupthink and the power of a majority are well researched topics this has nothing to do with the amount of people who report you. Please read before vomiting a wall of text. " If the 5th person is smart, he would mute you all and report all of you and potentially get all 3-4 of you punished." If you read my comment, You'd understand I did mute them for most of the game. Just going into your boards history, I find this. "Just no. People who cannot chat will inevitably find other ways to "communicate" their displeasure such as trolling, inting, afk-ing. " -You You said that. That's what they did to me. You're flip-flopping on your stances here. Furthermore, You can harass someone w/o punishment as long as you don't trip the flags. They just did. The system doesn't work, it really only serves to punish "of the moment" spurts of toxicity and is useless against people who know what they are doing and are intentionally inflammatory. More so. I didn't lose. I won. So that part about win/loss is irrelevant. You really didn't read the op too clearly.
: > [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KL8trjdK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:15:59.623+0000) > > If RIOT wanted them to get another account, they could just let them? Even though it's tied to their equivalent of SIN/SSN, it's ultimately still RIOT's system. They can just allow them another account with that number. That's how it works. There's a limited number of accounts you can make with your SSN and that number is determined by RIOT. So it's not like Riot would lose players, they control who makes an account anyways. you dont get it, this isn't up to RIOT, it's a restriction placed by the government
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KL8trjdK,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:24:54.961+0000) > > you dont get it, this isn't up to RIOT, it's a restriction placed by the government The Korean government requires every big multiplayer game there to be linked to SSN but I am VERY certain it's for auth purposes and RIOT is still at the discretion of how many accounts people can have.. People in Korea are allowed multiple accounts not just one. You think the government goes around telling every company how many accounts their players can have? I would be surprised.
: from what I understand it's basically RIOT giving them a little leeway due to the fact that if you get your account perma'd it's VERY hard to get another one imagine what you would do if your had to use your SSN to get your account and it was perma'd. How would you go about trying to get another account? whatever solution you find it wouldn't be easy and definitely wouldn't be a universal fix. So it seems like a good business move to not ban people who cant come back so easily
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KL8trjdK,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T14:21:08.251+0000) > > from what I understand it's basically RIOT giving them a little leeway due to the fact that if you get your account perma'd it's VERY hard to get another one > > imagine what you would do if your had to use your SSN to get your account and it was perma'd. How would you go about trying to get another account? whatever solution you find it wouldn't be easy and definitely wouldn't be a universal fix. > > So it seems like a good business move to not ban people who cant come back so easily If RIOT wanted them to get another account, they could just let them? Even though it's tied to their equivalent of SIN/SSN, it's ultimately still RIOT's system. They can just allow them another account with that number. That's how it works. There's a limited number of accounts you can make with your SSN and that number is determined by RIOT. So it's not like Riot would lose players, they control who makes an account anyways.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. They didn't "get you" to do shit. You did it on your own volition. You have free will. 2. Don't hijack other threads to discuss yourself. Use the thread you created.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fmbom2Fy,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:50:34.771+0000) > > 1. They didn't "get you" to do shit. You did it on your own volition. You have free will. > > 2. Don't hijack other threads to discuss yourself. Use the thread you created. Heh Heh Heh. I do have free will. Do you always use the word "shit" in your sentence? Was that by anyway influence by my irksome comment? It's very easy to ignore the fact that not everyone responds the same way to everything. I do agree that my post constitutes spam and you may remove it as you see fit. However the idea that everyone can and should just let themselves be beaten down and take it is toxic. Your system allows and encourages this. If my harasser doesn't break any rules, nothing will happen. I won't stand for bullying and harassment. That is your stance too. Is it not? Many on the boards has raised this issue before. The fact that your system admits that it's not about what the context is, just specifically what you say. This allows for people to harass you with the protection of the system. If someone walked up to you on the street and started insulting you. You may be able turn the other cheek. Some people. REALLY can not. Some people have anger issues. Some people can't take disrespect. This is why humanity is so special. We are all multifaceted. I just personally disagree with a system that cares more about the words you use than the pain/harassment you inflict.
: Gotta love when players need new ways to harass people to avoid being banned.
I know exactly how to harass someone and not get punished. I know how to do it to the point where my target will get punished and I will not. I don't do this because I'm not a shithead. Some people are. There are people who play LoL games every once in a while (normals often time so they can grief w/o consequence) just to harass and get someone punished. They do it in premades of 3/4 because it is very easy to get someone to slip up when you have the oppressive majority of abusers on the team. The mute button really won't help either. There are many ways to harass someone w/o typing or pinging or emoting. The current moderation system does nothing to stop this and is actually the thing that allows for this. Everyone know's it is flawed but it'll never change.
: > Yeah, but can this board tell me why it's okay to get blamed for everything as jungle and the rest of the team is fine with joining in blaming the jungle? It isn't. > This thread is as bad as the community. It isn't. The Djinn provided concise bullets of what the community can and can't do on the _Player Behavior_ board. Sorry to hear that you get flamed, but hopefully you've reported the flamers so they can be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eHGdgA3h,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-06-19T00:27:00.522+0000) > > It isn't. > > It isn't. The Djinn provided concise bullets of what the community can and can't do on the _Player Behavior_ board. > > Sorry to hear that you get flamed, but hopefully you've reported the flamers so they can be punished. It's very narrow. Since there is no context involved. You have the duty to be 100% composed at all times. You have to be a machine. Riot games doesn't understand (or just doesn't care) that certain people just can't take being harassed. If that person is you, you'll be the one punished. Even if it's just one word like calling your harassers an "asshole" . The Summoner's Code is just a very specific mold of what good behaviour is and if you don't fit the mold, you're done. Are you familiar with "Absolute Justice" of the Marines from the anime One Piece? Yeah. That describes the system well. You're not allowed to have a personality. Say the wrong thing you're done. However, you can be the biggest jerk in the world, you say the right words, act the right way, even if it's to harass someone, you've done nothing wrong. Moderation should never ignore context. That's common sense.
rujitra (NA)
: I think these people are vastly misinformed, and/or they just can't think things through. Usually when they do this it's because they think that having others report will "help" get the player punished - even if it's not true. They think that by being reported a lot, these players will be punished even if they didn't do anything wrong. A simple logical thought process would tell anyone who thinks this that it isn't feasible to do such a thing - but for some reason people still don't get this. Not sure if it's the age group, or just frustration "heat of the moment" type things.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fmbom2Fy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-27T02:41:36.052+0000) > > I think these people are vastly misinformed, and/or they just can't think things through. Usually when they do this it's because they think that having others report will "help" get the player punished - even if it's not true. They think that by being reported a lot, these players will be punished even if they didn't do anything wrong. > > A simple logical thought process would tell anyone who thinks this that it isn't feasible to do such a thing - but for some reason people still don't get this. Not sure if it's the age group, or just frustration "heat of the moment" type things. IDK. Usually when you start banmongering, your target will get flustered and might crack up. And get punished. Like I just did. You are really out of touch if you don't understand how easily a premade of 3 or 4 can get someone to slip up even if I muted. I just played a game where the moment I loaded in, they started harassing me by cussing at me and insulting me. Even if I mute them, they grief me by fake ganking, purposely letting me die etc. I had to unmute to apologize to Draven for stealing a kill and then they got me to insult them twice. Now I'm chat restricted and they get off free. There are people who play LoL normals in large groups of 3 and 4 solely to harass and possibly get the 5th person punished and they go off unpunished. I have encountered this before. You guys should look into that.
: You showed them a weak spot. You showed them that you get triggered every time they say scumbag, so they would just say that every time you made them mad or they wanted to get a rise out of you. In these types of circumstances, the people who type the most are the most likely to be punished. For example: "jerk sd;kljgh aslgdjhg asdgjlkhasdgjhlk asdfg;lkjhag dumb fdskahjsdhkakld asdlgjhk asglkh aslgdkh Stupid head sdaklh asd;glkh asd;lgkh sdglkh" Will more likely get you banned than just saying: "jerk, dumb, stupid head" Not that I necessarily agree with people getting punished for typing words in chat, just letting you know what triggers the system. I do feel that it is poetic justice when you say, "goodiesohhi: I out my faith in riot moderation", because you are the audience that needs to see how much faith you should NOT put in Riot moderation. Everyone thinks it is fair until it happens to them... Then they go to the dark corners of Discord like League of Legends bait banning servers to learn a whole lot more about the automated system.... It is a joke. You can get away with saying anything you want as long as you avoid the trigger words and typing too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Jlz5dkB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:18:44.480+0000) > > You showed them a weak spot. You showed them that you get triggered every time they say scumbag, so they would just say that every time you made them mad or they wanted to get a rise out of you. In these types of circumstances, the people who type the most are the most likely to be punished. For example: > > "jerk sd;kljgh aslgdjhg asdgjlkhasdgjhlk asdfg;lkjhag dumb fdskahjsdhkakld asdlgjhk asglkh aslgdkh Stupid head sdaklh asd;glkh asd;lgkh sdglkh" > > Will more likely get you banned than just saying: > > "jerk, dumb, stupid head" > > Not that I necessarily agree with people getting punished for typing words in chat, just letting you know what triggers the system. I do feel that it is poetic justice when you say, "goodiesohhi: I out my faith in riot moderation", because you are the audience that needs to see how much faith you should NOT put in Riot moderation. Everyone thinks it is fair until it happens to them... Then they go to the dark corners of Discord like League of Legends bait banning servers to learn a whole lot more about the automated system.... It is a joke. You can get away with saying anything you want as long as you avoid the trigger words and typing too much. It was less faith and more resigning myself to the will of the gods because I know my type of person won't just let myself get trampled by 3 people. Why does riot allow such toxicity. I'm actually gonna stop spending money on this game. It doesn't matter to them and it won't accomplish anything but I just feel that I can't contribute to their company. It's really badly managed.
: Targeted Harassment.
It's just this blows because I don't play enough to get my honor up easily. (It's such a flawed system) and I can basically say goodbye to keys.
zPOOPz (NA)
: If it is a chat restriction and you have not cleared the 10/25 games, I think someone said it will pop up again after you play a game (never had CR myself so I don't know). Also people say if you log out and log back in while you're still under the punishment, it will shows up (again, never been punished so I'm just going by what people told me). The reason people always asked for full, unedited chat logs of all games and we don't want any of the edited context is because your chat log and your chat log is the ONLY thing the IFS sees (the bot that judged your log). It doesn't consider or even look at other people's logs or game situations. For us to look at your edited context is not very relevant because we would be discussing something that the IFS does not sees or considers. If you want to understand why you got punished and how to prevent it in the future, then we should only look at and discuss what the IFS sees.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Jlz5dkB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:19:02.543+0000) > > If it is a chat restriction and you have not cleared the 10/25 games, I think someone said it will pop up again after you play a game (never had CR myself so I don't know). Also people say if you log out and log back in while you're still under the punishment, it will shows up (again, never been punished so I'm just going by what people told me). > > The reason people always asked for full, unedited chat logs of all games and we don't want any of the edited context is because your chat log and your chat log is the ONLY thing the IFS sees (the bot that judged your log). It doesn't consider or even look at other people's logs or game situations. For us to look at your edited context is not very relevant because we would be discussing something that the IFS does not sees or considers. If you want to understand why you got punished and how to prevent it in the future, then we should only look at and discuss what the IFS sees. I understand. I know why I got chat restricted and I doubt I'll be able to do anything about it. I just don't understand how targeted ban mongering is so unrestricted. if I wanted. I could get a 3-4 man party and then get the 5th person punsihed if they don't realize what I'm doing and aren't 100% cool and collected and there's nothing they can do. That's exactly what happened to me. The moment I started the game, they started insulting me.
: Targeted Harassment.
I'll paste them all https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595436792463753216/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595436865167949847/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595436901020860447/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595436944440164353/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595436981874327584/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595437013222686720/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595437074702925845/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595437122433974361/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595437163395547146/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582601492280639504/595437192487108619/unknown.png done. You'll see I haven't edited anything I said to make it look better.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Can you post full screenshots of your actual feedback card? This is a little too much editing.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4Jlz5dkB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:05:57.108+0000) > > Can you post full screenshots of your actual feedback card? This is a little too much editing. Is there anyway to check it? I closed it already. I have not edited or removed anything I said. I have just filled in context from what I remember they said. You have my word on this. If there's a way to see the card I will post a screenshot. Edit I figured it out and am taking screenshots now.
: Targeted Harassment.
And idk why I had faith in riot games moderation. I got honorlocked and chat restricted. I find it extremely toxic that I can go and incite toxicity but I won't be punished if I make sure I don't tick off certain boxes. They targeted me to get me banned from the start of the game with no reason. Not everyone can keep their cool 100% of the time and I even muted them for a period too until I needed to be able to see chat to win the game. From the moment the game started they called me a scumbag for no reason. Called me a snowflake. Flamed me for inting when i was 1/3. Used their 3 man premade to gang and harass me. And... I called them assholes twice and piece of shit once when I crack and I get the punishment. I'm serious. I know you have rules. But the way you guys do things are just not fair. I was targeted from the start of the game before we did anything. How is it okay to randomly call someone a scumbag? So they can call me a scumbag but I can't call them an asshole? I really thought I was right in all this but apparently I'm not. My reform chat chatlogs. I'll fill in what I can remember ChatLogs: Game 1 Pre-Game goodiesohhi: morg do u have qiyana? goodiesohhi: trynd do you have qiyana? Ziggs (hovering trynd at time): No Pick it yourself. goodiesohhi: k goodiesohhi: k In-Game goodiesohhi: free buff? Rengar: no goodiesohhi: yes. (answering a question, forgot what it was) goodiesohhi: sigh. goodiesohhi: literal free buff Rengar: You're a scumbag goodiesohhi: idk why the cuss Rengar: lmfao I didn't cuss. goodiesohhi: scumbag? goodiesohhi: random goodiesohhi: out goodiesohhi: of nowhere toxicity Rengar: So soft. Snowflake etc goodiesohhi: whats ur problem Rengar: No problem (something like that) goodiesohhi: ?? Rengar: something about me being insultingly passive agressive goodiesohhi: how? goodiesohhi: ? goodiesohhi: how is that passive aggressive? Ziggs: STFU and play goodiesohhi: m rengar fakes a gank, comes and when I go in he immediately leaves. goodiesohhi: I thought u were coming goodiesohhi: are u just trolling me now? goodiesohhi: I'm the scumbag? Rengar You must be an idiot if you thought I was there (something like that) goodiesohhi: I've literally been nice to you and you;ve been randonly cussing me off Rengar: Snowflake goodiesohhi: u get my report this game. Rengar: You'll get banned. We're reporting you. He starts saying how he knows how the system works and he's got a good track record of getting people banned. goodiesohhi: go ahead. goodiesohhi: I'll give u both the report lets. see hwo this goes. Ziggs: Why do you have no cs. goodiesohhi: cause Ive been shit on Ziggs: whose fault is that? goodiesohhi: I hope u know. riot moderation isn;t actually that bad goodiesohhi: I've done nothing wrong. (I really haven't up to this point) Rengar: You've done Plenty of reportable stuff (something like that) goodiesohhi: like? goodiesohhi: like? Rengar: Inting, Griefing, Not playing etc starts making stuff ip. goodiesohhi: Im not griefing or inting goodiesohhi: Ive done nothing wrong goodiesohhi: banmongering goodiesohhi: lets see u goodiesohhi: banmongering goodiesohhi: random flame goodiesohhi: random harrasement goodiesohhi: whats ur legit reason goodiesohhi: for randomyl calling me a scumbag goodiesohhi: that I sighed? Rengar: All you do is argue goodiesohhi: I didnt argue goodiesohhi: I said sigh. goodiesohhi: I said 3 thigns. goodiesohhi: ? goodiesohhi: how? Rengar: 2 week vacation goodiesohhi: u two deserve the ban goodiesohhi: I know u premade goodiesohhi: I just did goodiesohhi: why dont u prsent it goodiesohhi: I see nothing goodiesohhi: I out my faith in riot moderation goodiesohhi: now I will mute Accidentally took quadra. I unmute goodiesohhi: oh sorry goodiesohhi: I didnt see u had a quadra Ziggs: Scum Rengar: Such a scumbag etc. (And i kind of crack up now) goodiesohhi: u knwo what goodiesohhi: im doen goodiesohhi: I'm done u guys have been assholes goodiesohhi: to me for no reason goodiesohhi: entire game goodiesohhi: Yeah so what if I'm sensitive goodiesohhi: you gusy have been assssholes for the entire game from the first minute goodiesohhi: I have no idea why ur such a piece of shiit goodiesohhi: Ur not on my team goodiesohhi: u just try to make me feel like shit goodiesohhi: my team has been harrassing me the entire game. (all) goodiesohhi: this is fine (all) some enemy: (something like "just like usual LoL") goodiesohhi: no like from the moment we got in game(all) goodiesohhi: before anything happened (all) goodiesohhi: swain at pit goodiesohhi: XD goodiesohhi: anyone else see that? We win Post-Game Rengar: have fun akali <3 goodiesohhi: date with the report button Rengar: 2 week vacation Ziggs: (saying I shouldn't have made them mad and now I'm getting it) goodiesohhi: I'm not the one getting in trouble (or so I thought) Morg flames me for sucking How is this ok? Even if I mute them, they can troll me to incite a response and get away with it.
: he is a frontline champion with a very large shield that typically builds items that offer health and defenses... he may not be a crowd control "tank" but he is certainly at the front-lines
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-29T03:17:49.030+0000) > > he is a frontline champion with a very large shield that typically builds items that offer health and defenses... > > he may not be a crowd control "tank" but he is certainly at the front-lines Tanks are frontline champions. Frontline champions aren't tanks. To be technical, Bruisers aren't tanks. In LoL, tanks traditionally specifically refer to champs like Naut or Sej or Zac whose primary role is to provide cc and soak up damage, they often boast strong single target damage but rely on base damage and build tank because they don't scale as well with damage stats. Morde is a Juggernaut. Juggernauts are Bruisers and usually have at most 1 hard cc or a strong soft cc (like Illaoi). They dish out some of the highest damage in the game but need to stick onto a target to dish it out. They can do a lot of damage to multiple people but are countered by peeling and kiting. They usually build half damage half tank and are not as tanky as tanks, relying on sustain and shields to soak up damage rather than just raw stats. I think riot introduced new wording like calling tanks Vanguards and Wardens or something to make it less confusing idk. Examples: Garen: Juggernaut Maokai: Tank Mundo: Juggernaut (He builds full tank though) Sejuani: Tank Darius: Juggernaut Nautilus: Tank Aatrox: Juggernaut Chogath: Tank Yorick: Juggernaut Nunu: Tank Trundle: Juggerugettheidea
rKRex (NA)
: yea they can, there aren't that many. total bs
> [{quoted}](name=rKRex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mGENPbgO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-30T06:43:35.228+0000) > > yea they can, there aren't that many. total bs Riot can hire me. I can sit down for literally an hour and get most of them banned. There's really not that many. If I did what Tarzanned or NB3 does, I would be banned by now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:03:47.374+0000) > > He is not wrong. In competitive play, bruisers are nonexistent and you either have a carry fighter in the toplane and you jg or supp is a tank or your top is a tank. The best JG's are mostly tanks + the broken jg of the week (ew khazix or something) with rek'sai, sejuani and the like being the most consistent junglers. Even when they pick a champion that's traditionally not a tank like olaf trundle or lee sin, they will only really build tank. Didn't know we were all playing in the LCS. I actually don't give a crap about pro play. In soloqueue picking a tank is asking your team to carry you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:06:37.786+0000) > > Didn't know we were all playing in the LCS. I actually don't give a crap about pro play. In soloqueue picking a tank is asking your team to carry you. LCS is this game played at the highest level. Played optimally. The game has to obviously be balanced for that. Tanks not being strong isn't because they're obsolete. It's because most players like you are idiots compared to the people who are actually good. If tanks are already strong, how are they supposed to buff them? Games are always balanced towards the highest level for reasons that should be obvious. (Although it seems you aren't catching on). If you picking a tank means you are asking to be carried. Maybe it's not the class and you. Hmm. People who are actually good have no problems with it. Cmon. You're better than me. You shouldn't have a problem.
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:45:16.575+0000) > > Tanks are not obsolete, and are still the defacto best class in the game bar none and its not even a competition. imagine unironically believing this
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlEfcUsm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T16:47:30.446+0000) > > imagine unironically believing this He is not wrong. In competitive play, bruisers are nonexistent and you either have a carry fighter in the toplane and you jg or supp is a tank or your top is a tank. The best JG's are mostly tanks + the broken jg of the week (ew khazix or something) with rek'sai, sejuani and the like being the most consistent junglers. Even when they pick a champion that's traditionally not a tank like olaf trundle or lee sin, they will only really build tank.
EMP7EA (EUW)
: Getting no items in the first 3 rounds is the TFT equivalent of getting a wukong mid OTP in your promos to diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=EMP7EA,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K6AG9vcF,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:49:17.730+0000) > > Getting no items in the first 3 rounds is the TFT equivalent of getting a wukong mid OTP in your promos to diamond. Who decides ahri mid is too much of a counter and goes top to soak exp instead.
: Im just wondering when will RiotGames allow me to play my main champion without griefing my team lol
Yeah Galio is in a REAALLLY bad spot rn. One of those LCS balanced champs. :P I main Azir and while he's never been THIIIIIS bad. I feel your pain.
: Have you seen TREASURE PLANET?
Yes I have. AND IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!
: @Riot: In-Depth Feedback on Teamfight Tactics
I think the biggest problem is item rng. Having one player simply get more than another independent of what the players do but just because rng dictated it is by definition bad design. Also. while the carousel is a good implementation to the autochess mold, it's very clunky and you can't see any of your stuff but since this is just beta, I assume it will be upgraded in the future.
: do people not read the /s at the end of sentence it means what i said was sarcastic :c
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K6AG9vcF,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T03:23:33.505+0000) > > do people not read the /s at the end of sentence it means what i said was sarcastic :c Sorry. /s is not in my vocabulary. I will add it now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkstqpKR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T11:27:38.392+0000) > > Tfw thats not even remotely harassment, nor is the OPs post deserving of actual respect. The sarcastic reply is correct. Well, no, actually, according to responses I've received from mods for comments that were just as tame, it is in fact harassment and disrespect.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkstqpKR,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:28:51.361+0000) > > Well, no, actually, according to responses I've received from mods for comments that were just as tame, it is in fact harassment and disrespect. Examples? Burden of proof is on you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkstqpKR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:43:51.267+0000) > > Yeah, totally. > > It's not like a lot of time has passed since then, or that they haven't had other game modes after they said that. > > Oh wait. Tfw mods harass and disrespect people.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WkstqpKR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:51:14.711+0000) > > Tfw mods harass and disrespect people. Using due sarcasm is hardly harassment or disrespect. To be frank they're giving as much respect as some of you are due. What is your definition of harassement?
: the game isn't rng it's about skillful adapting /s
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K6AG9vcF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T02:08:27.156+0000) > > the game isn't rng it's about skillful adapting /s Kind of hard to adapt when there's nothing to adapt with.
Rioter Comments
: I got 5 {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} and none of my champs used mana. Felt like old times of selling all your items and buying tears
> [{quoted}](name=Homeless Veteran,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-06-27T07:07:44.225+0000) > > I got 5 {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} > and none of my champs used mana. Felt like old times of selling all your items and buying tears That's a lie. Almost all characters use mana in this gamemode. Mana works like a charge system. Only champ I can think of w/o mana is kassadin. You haven't even played this mode have you?
: I did not talk about nubrac at all.and i do think the nubracban is fine and i agree with it
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qQLEOQo0,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:09:18.555+0000) > > I did not talk about nubrac at all.and i do think the nubracban is fine and i agree with it I referred to the peanut gallery. Are you by yourself the entire peanut gallery?
: > [{quoted}](name=goodiesohhi,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=utIBschU,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T13:28:08.679+0000) > > Samurai Shodown: Am I a joke to you? Fairly modern in my standards.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=utIBschU,comment-id=0019000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T06:25:18.084+0000) > > Fairly modern in my standards. 1993 is smackdab in early part of the hayday of arcade fighting games. What are you standards?
: I was wondering how support would work. How about tanks? Can tanks reasonably build QSS for mord?
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vsdKYAvw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T19:25:25.061+0000) > > I was wondering how support would work. > > How about tanks? Can tanks reasonably build QSS for mord? If you're dying as a tank to just a morde ulting you. IDK what you're doing. And why would morde ult a tank? If you're a tank you should have enough survivability and cc to not die to a morde.
: I'ms surprised you put {{champion:238}} on the list but not {{champion:38}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:497}} who all have more mobility than him, especially in the early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4mApabKK,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-06-25T16:26:31.524+0000) > > I'ms surprised you put {{champion:238}} on the list but not {{champion:38}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:497}} who all have more mobility than him, especially in the early game. Idk if kassadin has more mobility than zed pre 6 xd
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
Honestly. I like it. I don't mind playing against it. It really isn't that big of a problem IMO. Immobile champs have their own strengths and aren't just completely dumpstered By mobile champs like you pretend. In fact mages have generally been stronger than assassins in the midlane. If you're playing an immobile champ and feel that mobility is broken and you're losing because of it, all I can say is you aren't playing to the best of that champ. As for how fun it is. Well. Find another game?
: The Nightblue3 problem.
Yikes. What's with the peanut gallery. Have any of you ever had any interactions with this Nubrac player? Probably not. Has he ever affected you in your games? Probably not. I just don't really think a bunch of randos on the boards have any real relevant input on this subject.
: Morde ULT is messed up you can hide from Morde and he cant get to you
Well for one. Yeah. Mordekaiser has always been based around sticking on people and his playstyle has always been based around that. If Morde sticks onto you, you're one hundred percent dead really. The whole point of bruisers is that they deal ridiculous amounts of damage and soak up tons of damage but need to run at people while doing so. Just think about it. A typical battle with every bruiser involves you running away and the bruiser chasing. About those edges things. Well. The morde is the one who decides more or less where the circle is so if the walls interfere with the circumference with the circle. Well eh? Unstoppable dashes and large movement spells have always been buggy with these types of new mechanices (Cough Cough Camille Ult).
: Why is it impossible to get past gold 3
Ranks Gold 2+ : Am I a joke to you?
NY64 (NA)
: Is there a point of taking Exhaust on supports?
Huh? Have you used exhaust? It completely fuks up most assassins. When I'm playing an assassin, the first thing on my mind when roaming bot is whether exhaust is up and saving my disengage to bait it out so I can roam another time. Exhaust will usually guarantee that my dive fails.
NoPaxt (NA)
: What's the bug? The Wind Wall materializes past where the card is released, it should never block it. You were simply out played...
> [{quoted}](name=NoPaxt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEBIrE8t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T20:05:53.286+0000) > > What's the bug? The Wind Wall materializes past where the card is released, it should never block it. You were simply out played... The windwall travelling is just an animation. When you cast windwall, it's supposed to destroy projectiles that move towards the wall instantly. I looked at the animation and IMO that 100% should have blocked.
: [GAMEPLAY] Mordekaiser ult canceled by Fizz E
Yeah like everyone said, the ult has a cast time from when he raises his hand to when it actually goes off. If you play a champ like sivir morg or nocturne you can literally just see him raise his hand and selftarget your spellshield xd.
Sukishoo (NA)
: No, they were only free if you previously owned the champions before their update was released. They were in the store (are Legacy now) and are still 975 each if you didn't own them.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=rM6TE1Ts,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:04:16.540+0000) > > No, they were only free if you previously owned the champions before their update was released. They were in the store (are Legacy now) and are still 975 each if you didn't own them. Who dafuq doesn't own mordekaiser?
FSRER (EUNE)
: These skins are actually good. Even tho I do not understand why Lucian is the one to take another skin, these skins are great. I only dislike the color patterns but that could probably change with chromas cause I would love to see garen with some more serious colors than light blue and pink. Just my opinion tho.
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXqA6bxj,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:17:36.162+0000) > > These skins are actually good. Even tho I do not understand why Lucian is the one to take another skin, these skins are great. I only dislike the color patterns but that could probably change with chromas cause I would love to see garen with some more serious colors than light blue and pink. Just my opinion tho. Lucian and Garen are very public order justice orientated champions lore-wise. Other options are Quinn and Vayne but Vayne is more of a sneaky hunter and I can't see her breaking into a brothel yelling "Vice Squad, hands up, don't move!" and Quinn is like a spy type character who infiltrates foreign regions and less of a justice enforcer. Oh I just remembered some more champs. I guess Galio could have been a good choice too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moonboy65,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=utIBschU,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-06-25T04:34:25.509+0000) > > people seem to forget Battle Boss Yasuo used to be a good guy, but Veigar corrupted him with his code, hence why he looks like this ...Then why do we even have this darn skinline? Isn't the whole purpose of this skinline is to pay homage to old great games? There literally isn't a SINGLE arcade game notable that has a samurai in it. And I live in Japan and play arcade games often so this is just bullocks. So is the same as Kai'sa and the new champion. They hardly fit into it, and they represent nothing. Space Invader Vel'koz and Bard would be amazing. Graves with loud "RELOAD!" voices will remind me of house of the dead and Zoe with item pickups can be explored easily in this skinline.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=utIBschU,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-06-25T08:11:16.862+0000) > > ...Then why do we even have this darn skinline? Isn't the whole purpose of this skinline is to pay homage to old great games? > There literally isn't a SINGLE arcade game notable that has a samurai in it. And I live in Japan and play arcade games often so this is just bullocks. > So is the same as Kai'sa and the new champion. They hardly fit into it, and they represent nothing. > > Space Invader Vel'koz and Bard would be amazing. Graves with loud "RELOAD!" voices will remind me of house of the dead and Zoe with item pickups can be explored easily in this skinline. Samurai Shodown: Am I a joke to you?
Show more

goodiesohhi

Level 191 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion