: WTF no S or chest?!?!?
ew that ward score no wonder you didn't get S
: Don't buff Lee Sin and nerf him instead
but kat can still ward jump...
: When your allies get the kill before you can get in range for an assist
when people are still triggered by anime, when this game has basically entire sets of anime inspired skins and champions.
: Why are adcs running teleport
because letting your enemy laner get turret gold is a bad idea?
: Riot what did u do to Garen on PBE?
yes garen needs less tank as it is right now he can literally walk out of 1v5 un harmed. due to having a self healing ability, and being able to reduce cc on himself while at the same time allowed to have a speed boost and deal true damage.
CLG ear (NA)
: mods are republicans and russia is their master
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/048/4bf.png
Tailypo (NA)
: What's with all the mod hate and psychoanalysis lol.
daily reminder that volunteer work is not slavery. i know its hard for some people to understand some people want to moderate, but if a mod doesn't enjoy there work they can quit. a slave can't quit. > [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nX3j5zl7,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-01T16:11:55.647+0000) > > What's with all the mod hate and psychoanalysis lol. people being mad that they are getting banned for breaking TOS on the board of a private company.
: Monthly reminder this game is dying
114k is a lot of people i playing 'm going to guess your joking.
Raileser (NA)
: I don't mind dark star guardians but its too much purple. We already have purple star guardians and this skin line essentially has 3. Keep Zoey Purple and change the corruption to a black or something like a dark gray. I love purple but there is a point when it is to much. I liked the idea of each guardian having there own color. The dark SG can have unique colors and be dark. Like since Rakan is green when he was not currupted a Very dark green would have been great.
> [{quoted}](name=Raileser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jidVo3BE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:02:38.888+0000) > > its too much purple. {{champion:117}} triggered
Moody P (NA)
: Mid lane is mage lane Not a lane invasion, they both play bot lane, but I do in fact have a complaint post for Taric pre-typed for tomorrow so im glad you brought him up. CerTs morde is honestly much better than the one we are stuck with now. I don't know how this slop got greenlit but I'm very upset about it. But that's also not a lane invasion; he was explicitly designed into going bot in lieu of a marksman. MF support never caught on. It was complete trash at anything except countering Zyra.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjwH2Hmo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T22:21:07.158+0000) > > Mid lane is mage lane then why is {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:39}} allowed to be in midlane?
oCYCLONEo (EUW)
: Riot Games, this is why I quit support/immobile champions
well first of all. xerath does better midlane then support hourglass is a good counter for zed. as for pyke we seem to finally be getting a mage version of {{item:3140}} so thats nice. {{champion:101}} vs{{champion:157}} if the{{champion:101}} knows what hes doing he wins in a stomp xeraths a hard counter for yas, but zeds a hard counter for xerath.(which is why i always ban zed in ranked.) however i do agree champions like {{champion:16}} need a better escape her E takes to long to snare enemies for it to be of any use. {{champion:117}} is just dead currently. {{champion:37}} has her stun and a e that speeds her up. {{champion:143}} is nightmare fuel to lane against even if you have high mobility. those plants hurt like hell i barely see{{champion:164}} anymore what happened to her?
Rioter Comments
: I know Star Guardian Neeko's familiar is cute but
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1yBjElTu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-31T19:15:44.836+0000) > > Why didn't she end up with a cute chameleon familiar instead of a Frog? > Kinda makes sense? why does zoe end up with an octopus?
PCDeebo (NA)
: Morse ult kills Kindred in her ult?
i would say if she uses her ult inside his ult it should work, but if she cast it before his uilt then it shouldn't be brought with her.
: When you only play ranked to get end-of-year gold rewards
meh i kinda wish we knew what the victorious skin for before the end of ranked was in sight, because that would give me actual motivation to move from where i am right now, but currently i am content.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Full Cup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T21:17:10.677+0000) > > i mean u keep coming and talking when u dont need to be. this is MY Thread not urs u can stop when ever u like. but this is my thread so i can talk on it if i want you dont need to if i think hes broken then let me think that u main the champ so u dont think that so let me think what i want they way u put ur words makes it sound harsh thats why i came at u becaus eur lvl 133 and think u know everything about the game. but you dont. so dont msg back if u dont want me to continue to hate on you. this is a general discussion i'm choosing to have a civil discussion. you don't own the board and any thread you post isn't your private property. you signed an agreement with the TOS to post threads and to allow other people to respond to those threads if they want to. nothing i said was looking down at you i was giving you general advice. i don't think i know everything, but i know what i know.
: Riot, what do potions taste like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXOwUnJzA0 like broken glass
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Full Cup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:58:42.799+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. if i though he was op then i would agree with you, but i don't let my champions bias my judgement. i also play pyke and i agree with most that hes rather unbalanced. so no. > [{quoted}](name=A Full Cup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:56:10.954+0000) > > you aint anything i aint listening to you xD if you don't want to hear what other people have to say don't post on the board. Also this isn't the RANT section.
: 160 per plate if I recall correctly, so getting two already gives you more than a kill, which is pretty fucking absurd. Idk why it had to be that much of an insane value when the real purpose of plating was to stop turrets from dying faster. Just gives godlike turret destroyers like Jax and Trynd a mini bank for them to feed off of until its gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qXiEWGzA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:40:12.932+0000) > > 160 per plate if I recall correctly, so getting two already gives you more than a kill, which is pretty fucking absurd. Idk why it had to be that much of an insane value when the real purpose of plating was to stop turrets from dying faster. Just gives godlike turret destroyers like Jax and Trynd a mini bank for them to feed off of until its gone. because towers are objectives that help win games by destorying seems reasonable to me. focus your towers more games are not solely won by your k/d/a. this isn't MW or BF
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Just because it is _normal_, doesn't mean that it's _okay_
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkymecRl,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:41:36.393+0000) > > Just because it is _normal_, doesn't mean that it's _okay_ would you rather nauts hook be rng on the rotation of his anchor? that seems unfair to the naut. > [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkymecRl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:42:45.435+0000) > > Game is X and Y. its all 2d for gameplay with Z for visuals to look 3d. It makes issues for us humans cuz visuals are how we gauge things. i didn't say i thought having the anchor rotate was a good move on ritos part. i just said it how it is. they probably wen't by rule of the cool with that one and not, but what about the hitbox
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: So, just to make it clear, this hook, looks fine to you. You can't see nothing wrong with it.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkymecRl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:39:10.306+0000) > > So, just to make it clear, this hook, looks fine to you. > You can't see nothing wrong with it. yes that seem to be the normal hitbox range for a naut hook. read my above post.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Are we gonna keep pretending hooks are fine?
the anchor hits remember that the animation might rotate the anchor, but not the hit box so it always is a T shaped hit box > [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qkymecRl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:38:00.904+0000) > > Simply put, they are fine. Granted, yes, Some hitboxes can be messed up, but look at lux. She can hit you despite you not being anywhere near her Q. In general hitboxes need to be fixed. its more a issue of they need to make there animations match the hit box.
: Everyone complains about Lux needing nerf but say nothing about Xerath
he is slow has low armor low mr unlike lux he doesn't have a sheild. and can only relay on his e to get away and unlike lux's snare his stun doesn't go through minions. he can't zone you out of areas for a full five seconds like lux's E can. most his abilities have longer cooldowns then lux's all of them cost more then lux's abilities he doesn't get bonus magic damage on auto attacks after using an ability which makes him weaker at close range then lux is. his mana is actually not as high as you think it is. the only reason it seems high is because your letting him leech mana off of him. all his abilities get progressively more expensive with mana as a game goes on as well. lux's base mana 480 – 879.5 xeraths base mana 459 – 833 i will agree he is a strong champion, but he requires a lot of practice and learning. i've been playing him way before his rework came out. most people are not willing to put in that much dedication into a champion. and in a meta where {{champion:107}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:63}} etc can one shot an adc's i would hardly call xerath over powered. i would more say that Riot nerffed the offtank items to hard. also where are you getting that 51% win rate? Win Rate 49.59% Play Rate 1.85% or on op.gg win rate 48.71% pick rate 3.39% are his stats only a small % of the playerbase play him and those that play him regularly are again either dedicated mains like myself or scummy cheaters.
: Tips for climbing out of low elo
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TLUiEhHr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-31T17:43:34.773+0000) > > 1. Champ select is very important. A squishy team with no frontline or engage is almost guaranteed to lose you the game unless you're godlike at snowballing and ending. > > 2. Don't call someone out for "feeding" if they die early on, especially if it's due to an invade. You can tell them to play safe, but being a douche makes people want to be a douche back, so you're increasing your chances of having someone DC or _actually_ feeding. > > 3. Always try to have a combination of AP + AD on your team. A full AD comp is easily destroyed by a Rammus or a Mundo, and a full AP comp is also easily itemized against. > > 4. Don't be peer pressured. Too many times, I see one guy ping assistance in a scenario where he's dead anyways, and then someone goes to help him and dies. I call this the "chain feeding zoo", because the follow-the-leader mentality often loses you games when someone makes a shit shotcall and everyone listens. > > 5. Don't binge the game. If you're starting to feel less focused or more tired, just take a breather. > > 6. Learn to lose lane. If your opponent is a smurf or just better than you, either roam, sit under turret and farm, or help your jungler out. Never force fights because you "think" you can outplay the 4/0 Lucian. > > 7. You don't always have to roam. Neglecting your lane is a great way for a 0/2 Yasuo or Zed to farm up and dumpstering your squishies when you're not there, or taking your turret. > > 8. BUY PINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vision on pixel bushes is extremely valuable and can save lives. Also, if you're mid and you've got your enemy pushed under their turret, a quick ward on enemy raptors can be invaluable. > > 9. Look at minimap every few seconds. Just like how you wouldn't dribble and only look at the ball, you shouldn't farm and only look and your lane. > > 10. "One more plate" or "one more wave" when enemy jungler is missing is a bad idea. Just back. > > 11. Kill trading is NOT worth it in most early game scenarios. In the time it takes for you to respawn and walk back to lane, you would have already lost around 300 gold from the minion waves. 14 cs early on is roughly worth one kill anyways. > 6. Learn to lose lane. If your opponent is a smurf or just better than you, either roam, sit under turret and farm, or help your jungler out. Never force fights because you "think" you can outplay the 4/0 Lucian. wish people would learn to do this more often ;_; also >12 start playing more passively after your first or second death against your enemy lamer. > [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TLUiEhHr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T17:53:48.599+0000) > > The only this I would say that contradicts this: > > 1 and 3 are good points as long as you are able to play the other champs. > > Even if it maked an all AD team, someone who mains Talon, Zed and Irelia shouldn't then swap to a mage simply to bring magic damage to the team. > > Same with point 1, a support who plays things like soraka and Janna shouldnt take Leona simply because thwarting team has no engage. > > Maybe add a tip to have a champion pool for multiple playstyles and lanes? to contradict that never go full ad because{{champion:33}} will end you{{item:3075}}
Neriticc (EUW)
: 22% play rate and 53% win rate. Can you fucking nerf Jinx for once?
22% play rate and 53% win rate that doesn't make her op it just means that the few people playing jinx are good at jinx. if a champion had a 10% play rate with a 60% win rate that has nothing to do with the champion, but with the minority of people that play the champion.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Did you report the people who flamed you? If yes, then they most likely got punished. (How would you know that they didn't get punished?) And not ganking you isn't really against the rules. Especially if you're losing lane hard, then it's just better to help the other lanes win You got chat restricted because you broke the rules and were toxic (Post logs) And you do know that it's an automated system that checks the game when someone gets reported If you got reported for feed, how did you get a 10 game chat restriction? Doesn't really work like that Just because someone isn't ganking you and team mates are toxic, doesn't give you the right to also be toxic etc. There's no justifiable reason for you to break the rules
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HeysNZyg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:05:57.942+0000) > > Did you report the people who flamed you? If yes, then they most likely got punished. (How would you know that they didn't get punished?) > And not ganking you isn't really against the rules. Especially if you're losing lane hard, then it's just better to help the other lanes win > You got chat restricted because you broke the rules and were toxic (Post logs) > And you do know that it's an automated system that checks the game when someone gets reported > If you got reported for feed, how did you get a 10 game chat restriction? Doesn't really work like that > Just because someone isn't ganking you and team mates are toxic, doesn't give you the right to also be toxic etc. There's no justifiable reason for you to break the rules doesn't riot usually send a message to you that your report went through or did they get rid of that?
makak1 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=makak1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EKdBk6f5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:54:42.734+0000) > > Ok let me tell you them > > Username -snip- > > Pasword: -snip- > > btw i know you aint no staff staff dont ask for logs > > they can buy their own wood he meant your chat log{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Full Cup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T14:12:22.112+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. this isn't your forum if you don't want people to disagree with you don't post on the board. > [{quoted}](name=A Full Cup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-31T14:18:48.749+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. and i also know his weaknesses so i have a bit more agency then some one who gets mad after they lose a game because they don't know how a champion works. also acting like that isn't going to get rito to listen to you. > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-30T19:49:40.595+0000) > > Which is why I specifically stated from fog of war during mid game. > > I never did, but nice strawman I guess LOL his attacks will still tell you where they are when they are fired from fog of war. they have an outline before they are fired. look at the ground and you will see a outline for it the only ability that does not have a tell before it hits is his short range ability stun. also he is very mana reliant which requires him to get into danger to refill his mana with his passive when he gets like this. its a good Opportunity to counter attack. he has low hp and armor and barely any mr hes just as squishy as every other squishy champion and doesn't even have {{champion:99}} shield. to stave off damage. also he is very very slow. and just like most assasins hes a snow baller. so if you starve him out of kills his damage will drop off, so again MR is your friend. you build resistances for snow ballers before they snow ball. i have to build hourglass as my first item when i fight zed if you play a ad champion build a early hexdrinker if you play a ap banshees veil (unless your vlad then get spirit visage.) good champions agaisnt him are {{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:38}} junglers that are a major threat and will force him to play passive {{champion:19}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:120}} champions that are weak against xerath: {{champion:91}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:4}} champions that are netural: {{champion:142}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:8}}
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: How can riot justify games like this
using match history to indicate skill {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
CL04K (NA)
: Labeling people "toxic" is discriminatory.
Being an ass is a choice not a state of being.
: Aurelion sol’s “mini rework’s” problems and possible solutions to fix it
I agree with your w changes keeping the toggle is a must have for sol regardless of what they do that is the worst change they could have made to this nerf again I refuse to call it a rework because it has more negatives then positives.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T19:02:08.752+0000) > > Nope. > > There's bot lane AHHAHAHAHAHA. You mean the lane that gets treated **instantly** when ADC Mains cry out? What about Mages and Bruisers being viable bot? Nope, patched out in two weeks. What, IBG Viktor ruining Toplane? No, that's diverse, prolongs to stay there for four fucking months. Don't get me started on the Reigns of Terror, coming from Gnar, Kennen, Quinn and Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-30T19:06:26.554+0000) > > AHHAHAHAHAHA. > You mean the lane that gets treated **instantly** when ADC Mains cry out? > What about Mages and Bruisers being viable bot? > Nope, patched out in two weeks. > > What, IBG Viktor ruining Toplane? No, that's diverse, prolongs to stay there for four fucking months. > Don't get me started on the Reigns of Terror, coming from Gnar, Kennen, Quinn and Riven. gnar and riven is a toplaner tho... > [{quoted}](name=EbonyBladeJ88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T19:17:24.126+0000) > > Yup. I was just about to make a post on this fact how there is a major double-standard when it comes to "Champ Diversity" in lanes other than Top. > > Remember the cries when Riot said they were going to try and open up botlane to more than just typical Botlaners (I.E. Marksmen)? They turned tail on that one pretty fast. > > But when mostly Melee Toplaners bring up issues that Ranged Champions cause when they go top? Nope, gotta have muh 'Diversity'. > > Also pardon me if it seems like I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but I will acknowledge that Riven is at least Melee, unlike the other 3 you bring up, though at the same time I will not deny that she has problems all her own as well. honestly i kinda wish they would open botlane up to more roles then marksmen. its not like marksmen are limited to botlane. kindred and graves both are junglers vayne and quin can go top. they let yasuo go botlane so why not other melees and midlaners
: Nerf Graves
this is so out of left field why? of all the champions in the game why graves? just let the man have his cigar in peace.
: > [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:38:59.893+0000) > > i really don't understand there diecicsion to turn him into another burst mage it's{{champion:103}} not{{champion:1}} like{{champion:7}} theres{{champion:99}} a{{champion:55}} shortage{{champion:518}} of {{champion:45}} burst{{champion:63}} mages{{champion:101}} in{{champion:142}} this{{champion:161}} game{{champion:60}} to be fair all of them have different playstyles of burst conditions. Sol just copys the nerfed version of brand trading damage/cc for a massive AOE on W which does barely any damage. xerath can do his job better and he doesnt even have to be in striking range either sols stars are at AA range of the average marksmen. hell if i wanted what Sol does i can play annie also. or lux or neeko (aka anti morgana Q on her E).
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:43:37.961+0000) > > to be fair all of them have different playstyles of burst conditions. Sol just copys the nerfed version of brand trading damage/cc for a massive AOE on W which does barely any damage. xerath can do his job better and he doesnt even have to be in striking range either sols stars are at AA range of the average marksmen. hell if i wanted what Sol does i can play annie also. or lux or neeko (aka anti morgana Q on her E). sure they all play diffrently and thats my point Sol doesn't have anything to bring to the burst mage table. every single one that i listed can do what sol does better. crowd control both annie, syndra and neeko can do that. aoe damage? xerath, vel'koz and lux have that in spade. burst damage that deals damage over time? brand exists and is a walking nuclear Armageddon with it and swain can pull his own weight with his R alone. high mobility and can escape quickly after bursting? ahri leblanc and katerena all can do that already and better. what sol had going for him before they ruined it was a constant threat on the battlefield as source of constant damage during a team fight. he made for a good dps zoning mage now he barely has enough zoning capability to keep a{{champion:157}} in check (who by the way sol use to be good against.)
: > [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-30T11:52:29.600+0000) > > Why breathe "new life" into a champion that was more than fine? He was one of, if not the most challenging champions to learn and master, which was rewarded heavily the better you became. Now with your "new life" they created yet another burst mage, who is likely going to be less valuable than champs like LB who can do the same thing but better and safer. dont forget veigar also who can infinite scaling has even higher threat level then a (Current) {{champion:136}} can easily do his job better with only {{item:3146}} or {{item:3152}} or finally for that massive slow field {{item:3030}} dash/, slow/dmg on single target that 100% hits or a massive AOE slow that minions can block. {{champion:136}} has a far away slow/push while veigar just needs to be in range to delete target he chooses also can rapid fire his W after like 200 (or something) stacks. in other words i can confidently say veigar does way more. the fact he goes into veigars range is a auto kill what makes it worse is that they removed his speed up on E. so yeah EVERYONE counters {{champion:136}} now well almost everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xn7O9kwe,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:30:11.476+0000) > > dont forget veigar also who can infinite scaling has even higher threat level then a (Current) {{champion:136}} can easily do his job better with only {{item:3146}} or {{item:3152}} or finally for that massive slow field {{item:3030}} dash/, slow/dmg on single target that 100% hits or a massive AOE slow that minions can block. {{champion:136}} has a far away slow/push while veigar just needs to be in range to delete target he chooses also can rapid fire his W after like 200 (or something) stacks. in other words i can confidently say veigar does way more. the fact he goes into veigars range is a auto kill what makes it worse is that they removed his speed up on E. so yeah EVERYONE counters {{champion:136}} now well almost everyone. i really don't understand there diecicsion to turn him into another burst mage it's{{champion:103}} not{{champion:1}} like{{champion:7}} theres{{champion:99}} a{{champion:55}} shortage{{champion:518}} of {{champion:45}} burst{{champion:63}} mages{{champion:101}} in{{champion:142}} this{{champion:161}} game{{champion:115}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} also who looked at turning sols main soruce of damage toggle, into a 1.5 second ability and thought "Yes this seems like a good idea." because clearly they didn't play Sol and only heard about him.
: Wouldn't be surprised if they sent a buff his way.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:24:28.995+0000) > > Wouldn't be surprised if they sent a buff his way. i wouldn't either this is the same riot that got rid of Devourer because they said having an item with endless stacks is unbalanced then turns around and buffs Nasus's q's stack scaling. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfkPahMG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-30T10:44:24.268+0000) > > I would trade most of my teammates for increased stats or for a good bot. > > Also getting increased stats as janna and getting increased stats as jax is not equivalent. > > There's no way to balance this kind of feature. Well, DOTA did it. But then again, they do everything better than LoL anyway
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfkPahMG,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-30T11:37:28.820+0000) > > Well, DOTA did it. But then again, they do everything better than LoL anyway not champion designs clearly. all there characters in dota look bland.
: Can Someone Explain How Illaoi Hasn't Been Removed For Balancing?
: Is anyone else convinced Riot doesnt know how to balance Toplane?
they should buff nasus again he can't q the nexus 5 minutes in yet. ;)
: Any plans on reverting the shitty ASol ''rework''?
{{champion:136}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:266}} died i expect to see more join them soon.
: How do you feel about the kayle changes?
I'm glad they finally gave her the range buff first and not the aoe buff first.
: Will Urf be coming to live servers finally?
TFT is here to stay. Rito wants to milk it for money.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T16:27:46.742+0000) > > His casting time is long any longer and he wouldnt be playable. > On top of that he is mana expensive. > > And his passive is risky to use as his auto attack range is super short. > > Build mr. > > Hexdrinker edge of night > > Banshees veil. Banshee's veil is the only one of those that matters. EON gives HP now and hexdrinker isn't going to reduce the damage anywhere near enough for it to matter. Edit: That's also not mentioning the fact that it's going to take you a WHILE to even get enough gold to buy banshee's.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T16:36:32.441+0000) > > Banshee's veil is the only one of those that matters. EON gives HP now and hexdrinker isn't going to reduce the damage anywhere near enough for it to matter. You do relize that xeraths secondary role is assassin right? Your not supposed to tank all his shots as a squishy they are all skill shots for a reason. Dodge em. They have a long wined up time w is half a second before it hits. Learn how distances and animations and you can dodge him. Stop asking for nerfs because you dont want to learn how to play against champions Also op you made this thread after losing to a xerath as a yasuo. Xerath is yasuo's counter
Zardo (NA)
: His laning isn't an issue for me. The issue is once you get to midgame. 1 Q with luden's from fog of war means you have to go back to base if you're a squishy. 1 Q.
His casting time is long any longer and he wouldnt be playable. On top of that he is mana expensive. And his passive is risky to use as his auto attack range is super short. > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QEN3GztT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:34:13.820+0000) > > His laning isn't an issue for me. The issue is once you get to midgame. 1 Q with luden's from fog of war means you have to go back to base if you're a squishy. 1 Q. Build mr. Hexdrinker edge of night Banshees veil.
duje (EUNE)
: Aurelion sol rework is so bad
His r no long synergizes with the rest of his kit. You can press r then press w and watch as they immediately move to far or too close before the ring expands or you can expand the ring first then press r and watch the ring shrink down right after you press r. Why would they even think making the w not a toggle was a good move? We dont need another burst mage When we have {{champion:101}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:103}} That does this nerffed sols job better. And yes I'm going to call this "rework" a nerf because thats what it is.
: Aurelion Sol rework is infuriating and clunky
WHY DO YOU HATE SOL SO MUCH? RITO?! you give him no skins and now you give him an unwarranted nerf? this isn't a rework its a hard nerf for no reason. cc could already counter hes passive that made him approachable now his w barely last enough to deal any damage and you didn't even compensate for it. (and no speeding up his stars doesn't do jack.) this doesn't help him late game it murders him he was good before don't fix whats not broken rito. he barely has any team fight presence now because his w is 1.5 seconds
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Skin idea] Warwick + Morgana
Urf finally got his revenge
: Zwei crafter of dreams and nightmares.
If you wish for more details or questions please ask. Will be constantly working on this one and a second one making both more flushed out.
Show more

hazerddex

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion