: > [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:36:03.608+0000) > > I wouldn't mind if you could find one piece of evidence to support what you're saying actually. If those 3 posts are your best then you have none. One is a survey of.... 100 random people? 0.o Where people like I said are disagreeing that games being shorter would be healthy in the comments. The second is one random blogger putting in a whopping 4 paragraphs about how he feels the games are getting longer, woopty doo. And the 3rd is a random one sentence forum post from... 2013? And again in all of these posts, comments section is split with many people saying that lowering game length would dumb down game and diminish the strategy from lack of clearcut early/mid/late game. You need a clearer idea of what constitutes proof because right now, you just look like you're try harding to stretch logic. Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short.
> [{quoted}](name=I NEED HEALlNG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-21T07:23:39.504+0000) > > Dude, you can literally watch Dunkey's last league video. One of his complaints are longer games and that was heavily echo'd by the community. I fucking hate you stupids here > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7vMmdiM2-league-games-are-too-long > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=390042 > https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2w2su38K-games-are-lasting-too-long > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI > 2015 was the year you mother fuckers complained and made the game short. Okay, I think i see whats going on here. You think that if ANYONE says something, then everyones saying something. And sample sizes are irrelevant to you. So I guess this is never going to go anywhere, other than hopefully you pay abit more attention in school. GL with that.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Am I just completely out of my time or is the game becoming ridiculous?
On the IE thing, I really doubt people with IE do more damage to tanks than they would have with old IE. Having your crits to significantly more damage compared to having a small percentage of a crit go through armor?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hi ìm groot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:15:25.904+0000) > > Clicked ur first link and it's 50/50, and the first comment is someone saying they like the longer game times because it gives the game more depth. So... you might be abit overstating the demand for shorter games lol, I sure af don't remember it being a big thing. There's always going to be an outlier(Hashinshin) bitching about dumbshit things that don't really need to happen. I will ask the same question, do you want me to find ALL the post, because I will to prove this one.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:18:29.042+0000) > > I will ask the same question, do you want me to find ALL the post, because I will to prove this one. I wouldn't mind if you could find one piece of evidence to support what you're saying actually. If those 3 posts are your best then you have none. One is a survey of.... 100 random people? 0.o Where people like I said are disagreeing that games being shorter would be healthy in the comments. The second is one random blogger putting in a whopping 4 paragraphs about how he feels the games are getting longer, woopty doo. And the 3rd is a random one sentence forum post from... 2013? And again in all of these posts, comments section is split with many people saying that lowering game length would dumb down game and diminish the strategy from lack of clearcut early/mid/late game. You need a clearer idea of what constitutes proof because right now, you just look like you're try harding to stretch logic.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snarf of thunder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:03:44.697+0000) > > wrong https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ZeloAvarosa/The_games_are_getting_too_long http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 I can find more if you want me to.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2dgBwLg,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T05:09:38.568+0000) > > https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71177255 > > http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ZeloAvarosa/The_games_are_getting_too_long > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3106505 > > I can find more if you want me to. Clicked ur first link and it's 50/50, and the first comment is someone saying they like the longer game times because it gives the game more depth. So... you might be abit overstating the demand for shorter games lol, I sure af don't remember it being a big thing. There's always going to be an outlier(Hashinshin) bitching about dumbshit things that don't really need to happen.
: New player and I'm quitting for lots of reasons(I almost spent money)
Honestly sounds like you're not very patient. You make alot of statements based off wild jumps to conclusions when you really just didn't play enough to learn anything. You make comments about the meta and macro play? Wtf do you know in a few games of playing normals with pre-30s about the meta? lol. That's arrogant as hell that you would even think you could comment on these things with that little of experience. Some of this shits just wrong too, like 1 map. Game has several maps? It's just there's only one used for ranked, and there's a reason for that, it's got alot more depth to it than any of the many maps in HOTS. Blizzard tends to lean more towards for fun than competitive, hence why you can use knockbacks to one shot people knocking them off shit in HOTS and WoW, which is a mechanic I don't think any game worth getting deep into should have. Anyways, bye
: Who's a good adc
All the people tryin to suggest vayne to u are sadists. Rule of thumb when learning adc... pick up vayne last. There's nothing more useless in league of legends than a adc with poor or mediocre adc mechanics trying to play vayne.
: **i've had a lot of arguments with people who claim riot punishes trolling and not saying mean words to people.** They do both. Its isnt a one or the other thing. Of course its 1000s of times harder to find evidence to ban someone for trolling. And feeding is subjective a guy i used to argue about this on the forums with said he was trolled in nearly 100% of his games because he considered 0/2 intentionally feeding. However riot doesnt belive in punishing for simply being shit at the game. So even 0/10 isnt enough to get you banned. As its 100% possible you could just be bad at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dIvcpdPx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:21:36.525+0000) > > **i've had a lot of arguments with people who claim riot punishes trolling and not saying mean words to people.** > > They do both. Its isnt a one or the other thing. Of course its 1000s of times harder to find evidence to ban someone for trolling. > > And feeding is subjective a guy i used to argue about this on the forums with said he was trolled in nearly 100% of his games because he considered 0/2 intentionally feeding. > > However riot doesnt belive in punishing for simply being shit at the game. So even 0/10 isnt enough to get you banned. As its 100% possible you could just be bad at the game. That's the point, there's nothing subjective about the example. It would take 5 seconds to verify he was indeed a troll in that, and in other games in his match history. Riot has no will too though, they don't care to police their game other than the easiest way possible, just setting up an algorithm that picks up keywords and bans people for saying mean things.
Rioter Comments
: banned for 1 game without warning
But like... did u really expect to post that trash and think anyone was going to feel bad 4 u? Lol
: league losing a lot of players? 90% of friendlist dead
Ye not a single person I knew IRL who use to play league still plays unfortunately. Can say games not dying but it certainly feels like it.
Juice (EUNE)
: Good
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QoEeXKqo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T05:44:24.452+0000) > > Good Damn, u beat me to it. Fk pyke XD
: Sexism in League must stop
Well go prove em wrong then. Get diamond+ then they can't say u cant play.
Áery (NA)
: So what exactly was the goal with the Ezreal update?
The only purpose of the rework was riot didnt like how the champ basically had 2 spells during lane phase. They wanted to give him a reason to take w earlier, and I don't really feel like it helped him. The attack speed buff on old W was actually pretty useful for taking objectives as a team. And he's been a pretty lackluster adc for awhile, he's got the range and safety, but super low dmg output.
: Worst ranked game I've played ever. I feel like uninstalling. Need help/advice.
You took ignite as mage vs ap assassin. In those kinds of matchups you either want to take barrier if you want a more useful for fights type ss, or more preferably TP. Understand power spikes, and abuse your range advantage early while staying back safe. Before he hits 6 hard shove and back, buy as much of a ROA as you can, then TP back to lane. He shouldn't have kill potential with the extra hp, but I haven't played that much mid against fizz since this bullshitty season so IDK he might still. From there ur just forcing him to back, keep pressure, and make other plays, not trying to kill the fizz unless he just hands it to u. Similar situation for AD assassins except exhaust can work pretty good to.
: Why does no one understand that if she didn't have obscurity under turret, Akali as an assassin would be outright useless? Like, what language do you gotta speak to get it across?
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TRVZMphI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-18T02:04:09.167+0000) > > Why does no one understand that if she didn't have obscurity under turret, Akali as an assassin would be outright useless? > > Like, what language do you gotta speak to get it across? Maybe try english? Because you literally didn't type out a single line of explanation in english, you just made statements that don't make sense.
: Clearly someone did not read patch notes. They would have had an easier time nerfing lucian, Reducing Jhin's passive movement speed to 4% base down from 10% and hitting Kai'sa again but here we are buffing like half of the ADCs damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tMVAGAXA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T01:29:20.129+0000) > > Clearly someone did not read patch notes. > > They would have had an easier time nerfing lucian, Reducing Jhin's passive movement speed to 4% base down from 10% and hitting Kai'sa again but here we are buffing like half of the ADCs damage. The patch won't do shit about the problem. They just buffed the damage of a couple of them. The issue is with games being decided before adc's can become relevant. And the questionable worth of being a sustainable damage class in a meta where anyone with burst is going to one shot anyone anyways.
: Its generally not your junglers fault
I just yesterday had a game where I was kayn v graves, and I matched him for ganks right up until my renekton top decided to use the lead I got him, to invade grave's blue with a pantheon top lane, and my dumbass decided to support him. So we get wiped by pantheon ult, graves got all the kills, and my mid is a leblanc v yas who sits in lane OOM getting shoved in constantly. I can't put out any pressure on the map because I cant fight a 3/0/1 graves as pre-transformed kayn and yas is always shoving mid and rotating with him. And I'm being flamed by my bot lane because "they always get shit junglers"? Like... the fuck could I possibly do? XD Legit all my deaths were from the one on the invade, and then two times yas flash Q-R'd me 100-0. Laners poor comprehension of jungle is frustrating af lol.
: They changed the restealth based on game length. Which is wrong. Why doesn't this bother anybody else?
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TRVZMphI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:31:15.427+0000) > > They changed the restealth based on game length. > Which is wrong. > Why doesn't this bother anybody else? I really don't even care about the restealth as much, I think its absurd she can hide in the thing its entire duration and there's absolutely no way to get her out. Having towers make her targetable sounds like a bare minimum to me, and then it'd be fine to tweak her numbers to make her stronger after that.
Rioter Comments
Hikazu (NA)
: Two rank games in a row, a lv2 afk jg, and a 1/14/1 inting dumbass.
RallerenP (EUW)
: > Pretty much all of this is a no? I don't have to say he was banned due to popularity, no one knew who he was before he got famous OFF BEING ID banned. While getting banned DID increase his popularity alot, he wasn't really unknown beforehand. The entire reason he got an ID ban is because he was popular and toxic and Riot didn't want him 'inspiring' others to follow in his steps. Therefore, his popularity is part of why he got banned. > and did some other publicity shit while banned, and people started pressuring riot to unban him, People pressured Riot to unban him the very first second the news about his ban was released. They could have kept him banned. > He also wasn't making good money playing before, he was a streamer but super small time, he wasn't even really that good, he was just toxic. He was at peak before that a low masters player, who played ALOT to get to low masters, there were and still are tons better. He finished to 2014 season at Rank 13. > Shit even now that he's full time he only can hover challenger for a few days, with the help of people like voyboy, and takes thousands of games to get into masters. He's a personality streamer people overhype to troll extent. I don't see how any of this is relevant to the discussion. Sure objectively he isn't reaching challenger for more than a few days, but what does that have to do with his ban?
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iAxetvdl,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:06:54.511+0000) > He finished to 2014 season at Rank 13. I could find nothing supporting this other than apparently tyler1 claimed he had. Reddit seemed quite certain he'd only ever been diamond every season up to the season he got masters and got ID banned. What account was he ever even close to that kind of rank on?
: This needs to stop Riot Games
Had to click, never seen a post that stayed up with so many downvotes. Was not disappointed XD Shit I feel like most people would have justifiably run it down mid on u just for that lobby alone.
RallerenP (EUW)
: All i'm saying is that if you claim that he got unbanned due to popularity, then you also have to claim that he got banned due to popularity. > What he is now is just a toned down version of the same napoleon complexed individual he's always been. Yes, a non toxic version of what he once was. Which is exactly why he got unbanned. > It's alot easier to mellow out when you're getting paid to play a game. But he was also paid to play *before* getting banned. Unless you are now suggesting that he is getting payed by Riot to play when he is streaming, which is just baseless.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iAxetvdl,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T11:47:57.080+0000) > > All i'm saying is that if you claim that he got unbanned due to popularity, then you also have to claim that he got banned due to popularity. > > Yes, a non toxic version of what he once was. Which is exactly why he got unbanned. > > But he was also paid to play *before* getting banned. > > Unless you are now suggesting that he is getting payed by Riot to play when he is streaming, which is just baseless. Pretty much all of this is a no? I don't have to say he was banned due to popularity, no one knew who he was before he got famous OFF BEING ID banned. He got named recognition from that, and did some other publicity shit while banned, and people started pressuring riot to unban him, which is why... he got... unbanned. He also wasn't making good money playing before, he was a streamer but super small time, he wasn't even really that good, he was just toxic. He was at peak before that a low masters player, who played ALOT to get to low masters, there were and still are tons better. Shit even now that he's full time he only can hover challenger for a few days, with the help of people like voyboy, and takes thousands of games to get into masters. He's a personality streamer people overhype to troll extent.
: Soraka should not exist!!!!
Wait, this is a troll post right? You're a... singed player. That champ is literally well known to be the least skill intensive top laner mechanically.
RallerenP (EUW)
: I disagree. It may have played a part of it, but then again he also only got ID banned because of his popularity. But if you actually followed him before he was unbanned you'd know that he definently had improved his behaviour. And you can still see it in how he behaves today. Saying that it was 'only' because of his popularity is just plainly wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iAxetvdl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T10:48:44.554+0000) > > I disagree. It may have played a part of it, but then again he also only got ID banned because of his popularity. > > But if you actually followed him before he was unbanned you'd know that he definently had improved his behaviour. And you can still see it in how he behaves today. Saying that it was 'only' because of his popularity is just plainly wrong. Tyler1 wasn't ID banned for his "popularity", he just pissed off the wrong people in his games and made is blatantly obvious he was just going to keep making accounts and being toxic. Nobody knew who tyler1 was before he was on league of children raging at pro players. What he is now is just a toned down version of the same napoleon complexed individual he's always been. It's alot easier to mellow out when you're getting paid to play a game.
rujitra (NA)
: Tyler1 had to show through multiple other sites his reform from his behavior in the past. XJ9 hasn't done anything of the sort.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iAxetvdl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-17T05:28:35.102+0000) > > Tyler1 had to show through multiple other sites his reform from his behavior in the past. > > XJ9 hasn't done anything of the sort. Let's not pretend, Tyler1 was only unbanned because of popularity.
drash79 (NA)
: Every game is winnable, stop making excuses
This is blatantly untrue, and I while I can see the "positive vibes" mentality you're going for, it's still so at war with reality it hurts.
: I think alot of people use the Term "Toxic" far too loosely, Same can be said for the term "broken".
Rioter Comments
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Why Cass can not wear a boots but Noc, Anivia, Aurelion, Vel'Koz can?
Would chuckle at this, except cass's current passive is a result of this very same joke so... ur abit late to the party.
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: There's quite a bit of legitimate discussion. "I don't like it thus Riot is wrong" is not legitimate discussion. It's legitimate ranting. Not constructive in the slightest.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmNRAIAt,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:31:43.996+0000) > > There's quite a bit of legitimate discussion. > > "I don't like it thus Riot is wrong" is not legitimate discussion. It's legitimate ranting. Not constructive in the slightest. And I guess your eyes just glazed over during your "legitimate attempt" to read what I wrote about how the game started out appealing to one group and then changed their pacing to be more like the alternative choices that their player base had not chosen. So instead of addressing THAT, you just go straight to summarizing it as another "game sucks cuz riot sucks". Not going to respond to whatever you reply with just forewarning, because you don't seem the type that's worth having a discussion with about anything, but I will say for the sake of peoples sanities who have to read what you post on forums, if you're going to bother then at least put in some effort.
rujitra (NA)
: Just because **you** don't enjoy the changes does not mean most people don't. There's millions of League players and the few hundred opinions you see on the boards and Reddit are not indicative of the whole population.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmNRAIAt,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-14T03:01:59.842+0000) > > Just because **you** don't enjoy the changes does not mean most people don't. There's millions of League players and the few hundred opinions you see on the boards and Reddit are not indicative of the whole population. Could you people stop parroting that lazy line. It offers 0 insight and shuts down any legitimate conversation about the game. Its a no shit statement that doesn't even actually address what I typed in the least.
: I don't really know why you expected them to never change the game. If you "trusted" them not to do that, then you've made a significant error in judgement. While we might not like all the changes they do, it couldn't thrive without new additions and refreshing updates to keep people interested. Most of the game will change at least a tiny bit or significantly over time; the only thing you can really count on is the basic description of the game (3 lanes, 5v5, minions, turrets, nexus etc.).
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QmNRAIAt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T01:22:03.846+0000) > > I don't really know why you expected them to never change the game. If you "trusted" them not to do that, then you've made a significant error in judgement. While we might not like all the changes they do, it couldn't thrive without new additions and refreshing updates to keep people interested. Most of the game will change at least a tiny bit or significantly over time; the only thing you can really count on is the basic description of the game (3 lanes, 5v5, minions, turrets, nexus etc.). They could have made changes and still preserved the integrity of what people enjoyed about league though. There were quicker to play, simpler mobas on the market, and league's player base chose this one over them. So then turning around and making this game into a super fast paced burst damage clusterfuck that ends in 25 mins almost every time isn't really going to appeal to the people who picked this game over others back then.
: Is Vayne broken?
A pretty large amount of the meta champions played can both stick to her and one shot her. Kaisa has a better chance of shaking an enemy than a vayne. Vaynes biggest problem is she has no safe path, she's got to get in there to do damage, and in there gets her one shotted.
hoganftw (NA)
: Ranged Top Laners do not deserve respect
Awful lot of urgot in that match history. But that's none of my business >.> *Kermit Emote*
: Play More Ivern
As an ex-ivern main, champ is unviable unless you're in high elo. He legit has to be broken in order to be played in any elo where your teammates probably won't play around anything but their lanes. Maybe if I were duo'd with someone that synergizes with him I would but definitely not in solo Q.
: I feel we've lost sight on what Dark Harvest was in the first place
I think the idea of it was more of a stacking mechanic... to be used on junglers who hard farm. The entire ruin system is fk'd anyways. If they wanted to do something like this they should have come up with more creative concepts then different ways to proc a small burst of damage.
: When people keep repeating again and again “Akali is broken”, “toxic design”, “true stealth” and other such lies, nothing’s going to make it to those fearful players. There’s a decent number of people here on the boards that want her straight up gutted, and they won’t stop complaining about her till she is. Which means that the perception to those who don’t investigate statistics or learn for themselves is that she is still “broken”, and they still fear ban her. With Nidalee, people said she was gutted, which made public perception go that way and they stopped banning her.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BvsNVZ4U,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T22:59:37.559+0000) > > When people keep repeating again and again “Akali is broken”, “toxic design”, “true stealth” and other such lies, nothing’s going to make it to those fearful players. > > There’s a decent number of people here on the boards that want her straight up gutted, and they won’t stop complaining about her till she is. Which means that the perception to those who don’t investigate statistics or learn for themselves is that she is still “broken”, and they still fear ban her. > > With Nidalee, people said she was gutted, which made public perception go that way and they stopped banning her. I ban akali every single game and am well aware of her low winrate and how she works. Her design is a fking joke, there's no counterplay to the champ outside of the player playing her. I'm not risking that the enemy teams going to get that rare good akali, and I won't be able to touch her as she W's and the only supposed "counterplay" is to leave the area? It's a joke, at the very minimum riot should have made her restealth time long enough you can trade back on her when she's in her W.
: how can people main adc?
Yep pretty much, I've played jungle/adc for most of my time in league, and I pretty much never feel like I carried a game when I play ADC anymore. To much of what I need to do depends on others supporting me. When I play jungle I tend to avoid bot lane as I consider it the irrelevant lane atm. Only exception is when I think I can get fed down there.
LordZeds (EUW)
: 4 trolls/AFKers In a row
Brah, but it's only preseason
: Lets talk about fun
{{champion:67}} ADC
: Is it hard to get out of silver or am I just bad?
Narrow your champ pool. You play too many different styles. Que the same main role and off role every game, play 2-4 champs that have similar playstyles but differ in some significant way as to give you diversity. Make sure they're not overly team reliant, as in silver you have no idea wtf people are going to do. And learn what it is YOU should be doing, without assuming you already know, no matter how many games you've already done it. If you're playing a champions macro right, and it isn't outside of your mechanics level, you should see fairly consistent climbing up through gold.
Dr Dog (NA)
: im a fan but honestly, i didnt really like that vid :/ if i wanted annoying screaming id go watch tyler1 lol
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=bW7tlPEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-28T19:23:36.482+0000) > > im a fan but honestly, i didnt really like that vid :/ if i wanted annoying screaming id go watch tyler1 lol I was just crackin up because thats how most of my preseason games have been, and then riot responds with their fucking meta video, basically encouraging trolling lol. Like jfc how is it that fun to troll games that people can't just not play if they don't wanna actually play.
Rioter Comments
: "Adcs are bad"
I like how you think adc's are strong still, yet you don't know which of the adc's are meta lol. You actually did name off some of the lowest win rate adc's. Shit heimer and karthus are the two highest win rate bot laners right now because of how "good" adc's are.
drash79 (NA)
: Is it Meta?
What I loved about that stupid video was how when they went stupid builds, they'd destroy. That's pretty much never how it happens, it usually ends up with me having a 0/6/0 at 8 minutes ADC annie that's whining that we should ff, because apparently she really thought it'd be a great idea until just that moment.
HC Potent (EUW)
: High Elo Coinflip
The "comeback" mechanics are going to drive everyone's win rate closer to 50%, which is going to look an awful lot like gambling when u queue. Basically if they're going to make it harder to solo carry, you have to have the better team overrall. Can't just be that much better than your counterpart unless you're on a champ than can actually 1v5 the enemy.
: ok adc mains, answer me this.
Quality post from a level 12 account named Garen. I feel like this could be a hashinshin smurf post.
: ADCs are not weak.
High elo adc mains jumping ship, playing a different role. LCS ADC's losing their spots because they can't play mages bot lane. But ADC's are broken strong because this dude states it, reality be damned.
Show more

hi ìm groot

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion