: Only good reworks in my opinion are Warwick, Urgot(who is kind of overtuned imo, but the direction is better?), and Yorick. The latter two primarily because they didn't have much of an identity in League? Yorick's abilities were just copy paste "here's 3 different ghosts and a champion copy, have fun"(R was kind of cool though tbh), and Urgot... well he was just a meme(honestly I only remember his weird R as I never really played with or against him outside nemesis draft). Warwick seemed too outdated and literally just had his kit modernized for the most part. Bad reworks? I consider them bad when -as stated by you- the core identity of the champion is lost/replaced. Off the top of my head I would say these are: {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:14}} ( <- From what I hear at least) and {{champion:50}} Most of them would've made fine NEW champions (except Akali, screw new Akali), but they aren't really anything like their old counterparts.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=W7LrFwxi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:34:52.607+0000) > > Only good reworks in my opinion are Warwick, Urgot(who is kind of overtuned imo, but the direction is better?), and Yorick. The latter two primarily because they didn't have much of an identity in League? Yorick's abilities were just copy paste "here's 3 different ghosts and a champion copy, have fun"(R was kind of cool though tbh), and Urgot... well he was just a meme(honestly I only remember his weird R as I never really played with or against him outside nemesis draft). Warwick seemed too outdated and literally just had his kit modernized for the most part. > Bad reworks? I consider them bad when -as stated by you- the core identity of the champion is lost/replaced. > Off the top of my head I would say these are: > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:14}} ( <- From what I hear at least) and {{champion:50}} > Most of them would've made fine NEW champions (except Akali, screw new Akali), but they aren't really anything like their old counterparts. I challenged myself to learn how old urgot worked and I found out that his kit was busted. If you built CDR and lethality he did a lot of damage. His e shredded armor and made his q a heat seeking missle that could not miss, his black cleaver would shred armor, his w made his q slow, and his passive made people do less damage. His kit was pretty cancer to fight against tbh. But the point of the post is mostly to see if anyone else would be interested in getting a game mode that allowed you to play the old champions that no longer exist in league.
: Been suggested hundreds of times. Two big problems arise: 1) Riot doesn't keep the code around. They patch, maybe hold onto it for a couple weeks at most in case of critical failure, then delete the old code. Those old reworks **literally no longer exist in the system**. 2) What patch of them do you go to?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=W7LrFwxi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:47:24.960+0000) > > Been suggested hundreds of times. Two big problems arise: > > 1) Riot doesn't keep the code around. They patch, maybe hold onto it for a couple weeks at most in case of critical failure, then delete the old code. Those old reworks **literally no longer exist in the system**. > > 2) What patch of them do you go to? 1) I am sorry to hear that, they do have all the notes and exact figures on abilities and stats that are still around however, and if we look at the amount of effort put into some of the game modes that have come out recently, Star Guardian, Odyssey, and that weird project one with only adcs, I don't think it would be too difficult to plug and chug the old stats. 2) I would go with the patch right before they got reworked, in the case of champions that have been reworked twice, (Ryze, Mord), perhaps put a slider that would allow you to choose which one. And again this is just an idea that I would enjoy and I think a lot of other players would enjoy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

hitMAN00084

Level 308 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion