HeavenPro (EUW)
: Tryndamere
hes what smurfs use to climb faster in lower elos and honestly the sad thing is low elo is about playing the easiest way to snowball and solo win which is trynd and when you see twitch jungle.
: TFT made me realize we're missing armor+atkspd in Summoners rift...
what they did was literally make madreds into an adc item....... it turned into botrk and honestly at this point that dude bringing up atmas is probably right its not like tanks are even building tank stats anymore they are litteray going full damage to keep up with this damage burst meta.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: I can't blame people being toxic anymore
see i started taking a break for this exact reason...... im a top main but i also pay some mid but im getting tired of seeing the same spam skill do damage champs in hte lane ohh dont get me wrong i do thinkg some of the m need skill to be effective like i think riven actually requires skill or i shit on the other player. but things like {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} which lets be real are not that mechanically intensive and only require you to understand how to play into the tanks/melees they counter and you auto win the lane and get to the point you can 2v1 jungler and enemy top. plus the scaling that some of them get. I am a tank main but i tried to get into this meta playing stuff liek renekton kennen darius and its just not fun for me. the games litteraly end within 20 mins in ranked most of the time due to just snowball earlygame champs that pop your ass. i have been away from league for about a week now and im honestly just going to wait till next season at this point. so many frustrating matchups that i don even wanan bother with it. also lower elo is about what is the easiest to play that can win game thus why trynd is becoming a more popular pick top its how smurfs climb quickly
Kanzler (NA)
: 1160 true damage ult
okay as a top laner he is cancer to anything tanky he will just beat the shit out of you and you cant do much about it and you will get zoned out of farm all game because riots meta is wonderful. but in terms of outside his lane he pretty easy to deal with if you understand that he really has 0 way to get on to people unless you aer completely out of position. any form of cc on to him makes him easy to kite yeah he will do decent damage but at the same time the majority of his damage is reliant on his ability to pull you in.
: Unpopular opinion: yes healing is too good right now, but so is access to practically unlimited mana
{{item:3078}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3004}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3010}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3802}} i honestly dont see the healing as much of an issue as it used to be every lane every role can pick up an item to reduce healing mages cost way too much imo but they also have so many ites that add with passives all over. tanks have bramble and any melee range champ can use executioners at 800g. but the mana issue is huge imo i think its part of the rason a lot of random ass mages end up top at times or abusing support with how easy it is to buy lost chapter and be good on manna for litteraly the entirety of the laning phase to the point that it sometimes feels like you are playing vs an energy champ.
: Yet Garen is still gutter trash. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
> [{quoted}](name=MyTeamAreIdiots,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2I0o0oIB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:32:46.355+0000) > > Yet Garen is still gutter trash. > > Ha ha ha ha ha!!! to be fair if you look at the stats he is played up to about plat with around a 52% win rate he is a safe laner that has various builds he can use and a free warmongs as a passive at lvl 11. hes not great but he isnt in the gutter.
hiyares (NA)
: Quiyana
okay so im asking because last night when i played her again im talking about ratios here her ad ratio for her q and her e were at .05 was it a bug or something and now it shows her ratio at around .20 thats why im asking im not talking about her over all damage im asking about her ratios and if she got hot fixed or if it were bugged that is what im asking and once again i think shes fun as hell and she doesnt do well into many matchups on terms of lane to be fair.
CD8 (NA)
: Its possible what you're seeing is related to how you are comboing with her. Empowered Water Q -> e- > auto (electrocute) -> W-> Empowered Earth Q should be more than enough to trade effectively if not kill. Or you can start with Ult, and its almost always a guaranteed kill on anyone less than 2k hp.
> [{quoted}](name=CD8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6znauwO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:40:27.647+0000) > > Its possible what you're seeing is related to how you are comboing with her. > Empowered Water Q -> e- > auto (electrocute) -> W-> Empowered Earth Q should be more than enough to trade effectively if not kill. > > > Or you can start with Ult, and its almost always a guaranteed kill on anyone less than 2k hp. no im talking about her actual tool tip on her skil when you hover it she has a .05ad ratio on her skills every 100ad being 5ad for her qand the only one that empowers her q is the earth element which only adds damage if they are below 50% health again im talking about her ratios in terms of what her tool tip shows atm again i think shes fun as hell its just a pain to get her out of the lane in a lot of matchups
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: tanks are obsolete because all they offer is CC
the other issue is that atm with the current top picks its a lot of bruisers early game bullies or champs like jax that for some reason scale into his late game off of 2 items. Tanks depending actually have a decent lvl 1 to 4 but then becasue they need to go into hp/resistance items they tend to immediately fall off. tanks actually need to scale unlike some of the current late game champs and even when they do thye are usually countered by mobility and mild cc with some tanks having 0 gap closers and some unreliable cc also now with the item changes any tank that can use rod of ages is probably going to have an advantage with its stats and passives. Another issue is that runes dont benefit tanks at all most "tank runes" are just minor to the point that everyone tends to use them also after shock a tank item is litteraly used only by supports 1 jungle and ap bruisers. most tanks cant use the rune due to major cc being part of their ult or some sort or skill shot cc that needs to be landed. at this point i have been running fleet foot work on cho top just becasue its easier to sustain with it and the movement speed is just better in most matchups where i cant trade nles its a fuck up on theri aprt.
NoPaxt (NA)
: You know between your runes, champ select, and itemization you can make him obsolete. You just have to be willing to try something new and not a cookie cutter mobafire build.
> [{quoted}](name=NoPaxt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:34:44.635+0000) > > You know between your runes, champ select, and itemization you can make him obsolete. > You just have to be willing to try something new and not a cookie cutter mobafire build. actually no its not so much the build even if you cleanse his cc be it the stun or when he eats you. you will still take the damage which is health damage. also his kit is oppressive to pretty much anything that cant consistently poke him down and if he lands just 1 q on you there is a massive chance you will either die or be forced to back minus some of the new ops like karma. im guessing you dont really play top lane huh when you have to first pick and then see tahm. at the momment the top 5 picks are litterly pick ban for the top lane not because how strong they arebutthat helps but becasueof how god damn oppressive they are into literally any match up they play tahm il lrape any melee and i mean any melee so will morde karma darius atroxx and tanks cant kill them due to passives high damage or ability to just run. I knew karma would come back top lane again after her changes so for now im done with top. The lane just isnt fun anymore its stacked with damage that scales into the late game or just you dont get to lane or farm you just sit there because if you walk up you die. ohh and the funny thing is as a cho main cho is actually better at mid well pretty much tanks in general are now better in mid and support just look where orn shen naut galio ended up after all these changes.
: I'm kinda getting annoyed that Riven's being left alone yet again.
sooooo my problem is top as a whole never gets touched and oncce again we have an unkillable kiting "support" champ in the top ane that guess what exploits klepto. Top needs to be fixed and fast the top 10 champs are either oppressive broken into melee and OR abuse either kelpto or conq. also a few of them have this scaling mechanic to them that riot you know thinks should be done at 2 items or so ijs.
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dgiNmsf1,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:56:46.648+0000) > > i dont know about any of the other top laners but ezrreal top with klepto is starting to become a thing again So is Ryze, just look how many mages/non-bruiser or Tanks were played Top. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dgiNmsf1,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-21T17:59:25.056+0000) > > So is Ryze, just look how many mages/non-bruiser or Tanks were played Top. > Pretty pathetic if you ask me. ohh i agree 100 percent man im a cho main i love tanks top but atm with how hard counters work vs tanks and how range makes anyting without hard sustain or cc near impossible to play when they also stack klepto to extend the lead they naturally get
: Both should weave in AAs, thus proccing Vest, otherwise they lose a lot of damage. Vlad only in early, but Akali all over the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dgiNmsf1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T07:00:57.743+0000) > > Both should weave in AAs, thus proccing Vest, otherwise they lose a lot of damage. Vlad only in early, but Akali all over the game. i dont know about any of the other top laners but ezrreal top with klepto is starting to become a thing again
: > -Any ranged champion automatically wins lane against a melee champion. No. Jayce is beatable with most Juggernauts. Teemo is fine too. And all of that is entirely neglecting the jungler influence, because it's SoloQ. But with a decent jungler (as premade, for instance, or in high MMR, or just by being a bit lucky), the ranged champ should die and die again to ganks, because if they harass you, they will push and expose themselves. > -AD champions focused on damage are considerably stronger than tanks. Yes. In 1v1. The goal of Tanks is to play in teamfights, the goal of Bruisers is to splitpush, so of course they win in lane. But you should be 3 times more useful than them in a proper team-fight. > if you are top and you are first or second pick you are going to get counterpicked hard No, not really. Because your opponents don't know how to play all champs. If you first-pick a champ you know well, and they "counter-pick" you with a champ they don't master, you're likely to win, because they don't know how to play the match-up, and you do. > Let's not forget to mention that this is the lane with less agency; literally any of the other four roles have significantly more impact in winning or losing the game that toplane. Arguable. My best guess is that you're right about the "more impact" but you're wrong about the "significantly". If Top lane is the deciding factor in 17% of game versus 25% for the Jungler, yeah, the Jungler has more impact, but they will win only 1 more game every 12. This is just an example, I don't know the actual numbers, but I really believe this is the proper order of magnitude. tl;dr: Top lane is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurst,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ABy0KmuN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-18T14:55:49.820+0000) > > No. Jayce is beatable with most Juggernauts. Teemo is fine too. And all of that is entirely neglecting the jungler influence, because it's SoloQ. But with a decent jungler (as premade, for instance, or in high MMR, or just by being a bit lucky), the ranged champ should die and die again to ganks, because if they harass you, they will push and expose themselves. > > Yes. In 1v1. The goal of Tanks is to play in teamfights, the goal of Bruisers is to splitpush, so of course they win in lane. But you should be 3 times more useful than them in a proper team-fight. > > No, not really. Because your opponents don't know how to play all champs. If you first-pick a champ you know well, and they "counter-pick" you with a champ they don't master, you're likely to win, because they don't know how to play the match-up, and you do. > > Arguable. My best guess is that you're right about the "more impact" but you're wrong about the "significantly". If Top lane is the deciding factor in 17% of game versus 25% for the Jungler, yeah, the Jungler has more impact, but they will win only 1 more game every 12. This is just an example, I don't know the actual numbers, but I really believe this is the proper order of magnitude. > > > tl;dr: Top lane is fine. jayce falls off thats his issue he wins hard early game but tends t ofall off mid to late game and he inst a good example since half of his kit relies on his melee to proc passive damage and part of his burst. on your second point the problem isnt just damage but the amount of sustain behind it 8% from conq another what 10% forfully stacking a rune 1.5%on ability damage which stacks 5 times then the ohter rune that heals a flat amounf on hit of any skil or auto on two damage trees............ tanks get 4% of their max health returned when they get beat the fuck up and an unkown amount for procing grasp........ darius counters alll tanks litteraly what he is built to do ist his kit he gets a free last whisper as a passive for gods sake and his actua passive is to do true dmage he counter tanks and with how top works atm counter picks are oppresive if the lane is frozen and your jngle doesnt understand that the only way for you to farm is if he helps to break it your pretty much done. as for that i think it has to do more with thefeeling of helplessness if your team gets stomped and since you are top you can only do so much in terms of ramoing which is why panth is on the higher end of the tier list since he can run tele and his ult to get around once he hits lvl 6 ignoring his laning phase as well as anything that could counterh im
hiyares (NA)
: booster in silver game
sooooooooo bossting is allowed then got it
zPOOPz (NA)
: I can confirm neither smurfing or duo queue-ing is against the rules. It's not very nice when used together to "boost" someone, but unfortunately it is still not against the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wcZpG9Mx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:45:12.303+0000) > > I can confirm neither smurfing or duo queue-ing is against the rules. It's not very nice when used together to "boost" someone, but unfortunately it is still not against the rules. boosting is against the rules though
Rioter Comments
: Play Aftershock Cho Gath, you will never see a Darius player cripple in more fear Don't die before level 6 and stay even in Gold and XP, then just farm him after you have ultimate He Qs? You Q He wants to do anything else? Silence He is close to you and low HP? Enjoy supper!
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPGcJHA7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-08T17:10:46.482+0000) > > Play Aftershock Cho Gath, you will never see a Darius player cripple in more fear > > Don't die before level 6 and stay even in Gold and XP, then just farm him after you have ultimate > > He Qs? You Q > > He wants to do anything else? Silence > > He is close to you and low HP? Enjoy supper! but the way darius trades isnt with only q vs a chogath, cho gets raped regardless of runes just because of his range into darius. darius will use pull into empowered auto and slow then either walk away and q if only looking for a quick trade or force a chase to force you out of lane or to play back where he will then push the wave so you are under tower and with his pull as a kill threat you cant really cs too well. darius is a counter to tanks as a whole thats what his kit is made for. his fucking passive on his pull is fucking armor pen and is as much as a last whisper at max rank lol. tanks atm are just garbage in soloque darius buff is r%%%%%ed when he already is oppressive to what hes supposed to counter. ohh and when he hits lvl 6 he just freezes lane so your only options are to take jungle and scuttle to try and get gold and exp or push and most likely die in a 1v1 and or ganks.
: Since you buffed two toxic lane bully Daruis and Rene, Can we have TP CDR back ?
well ren and darius are mostly bullies towards tanks which atm are not even viable or playable top lane in even the pro scene unless its a niche pick to counter an enemy strat. sooo yeah it makes them stronger sure yeah but wit hthe current meta pro play just has maybe 1 more pick into the lane top
Suzami (NA)
: Had a teammate I wish more people were like
like i get it i agree to a certain point but you also have to understand you get people that are just dicks. like i have been both the one raging and the one trying to be nice. when i rage im just annoyed that a lane is feeding and refuses to just hug and wait it out. when im legit nice people tell me to stfu and not tell them how to play or to stfu becasue im annoying lol maybe i just dont know how to be nice so i just mute everyone now unless im in a 5 man
: Lissandra shouldn't be good because of aftershock though. It was a cancerous strat that wasn't intended for the game and was very unhealthy. Riot changed aftershock to its original purpose, tanks. Yeah she could use a small buff or two, but I'm glad aftershock is no longer good on her.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:33:11.299+0000) > > Lissandra shouldn't be good because of aftershock though. It was a cancerous strat that wasn't intended for the game and was very unhealthy. Riot changed aftershock to its original purpose, tanks. Yeah she could use a small buff or two, but I'm glad aftershock is no longer good on her. but most tanks cant even properly use the rune.......... i men the only tank that reliably ever uses it is {{champion:113}} other than her its only ever seen on shit like galio who imo cant be called a ful lfledge tank hes moerl ike an off tank with his builds then you have sylas i have seen pantheon lissandra most tanks cant really use it with how massive some of their cds on the cc is or how the cc works its best used for quick trades which a lot of tanks cant do ohh and i forgot {{champion:57}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} (but lets be real he goes full ap atm to be viable)i think those are the only ones who use after shock in the entire league roster.... ijs tank runes are not viable on most tanks you should see how they all build the same runes or go to another tree for better sustain or lane presence.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dsNLv9dY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-07T11:21:38.568+0000) > > NO YOU ARE LYING, GAME WAS BALANCED TILL NOW, IT WAS GREAT AND FLAWLESS BACK THEN, NOW IT'S BAD. IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU ARE SUCKING RITOS PP. people just look back and see the good time of discovering new things while they omit all the terrible shit that existed why kassadin had his silence in the first place? because champions took multiple rotations to kill and his silence allowed for his play pattern why was it removed? because kassadin reached a state at which he could 1 combo people and that silence completely removed his counter play oh and kassadin had his R at 800 units at one point i wonder how many people thought that was fair lol kassadin vs leblanc was the matchup of who can hit their silence first wins great interactive gameplay right there
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dsNLv9dY,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T11:55:31.280+0000) > > people just look back and see the good time of discovering new things > while they omit all the terrible shit that existed > > why kassadin had his silence in the first place? because champions took multiple rotations to kill and his silence allowed for his play pattern > why was it removed? because kassadin reached a state at which he could 1 combo people and that silence completely removed his counter play > oh and kassadin had his R at 800 units at one point > i wonder how many people thought that was fair lol > > kassadin vs leblanc was the matchup of who can hit their silence first wins > great interactive gameplay right there you are litteraly talking season1/2 back when supports ere op enough to win tournaments with a full support team i mean i still remeber that summoner that made full tank team op that stuid thing that would increase tower attack speed and damage making it imossible to just take it. I also remember when ali could abuse autos in between his heabutt pulv combo to pop people but yasuo can abuse his ult to get 2 free autos before you an retaliate. i mean i get what your saying but your itteraly talking about first 2 seasons of the game. but i do miss the summoner that increased attack speed and damage when used but hey its just a rune kinda thing now huh
: usually quests are until some deadline. Once you finish a quest, you may get a new one. If it is a repetetive quest, it would let you know.
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LH3JkFyV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T03:17:07.170+0000) > > usually quests are until some deadline. Once you finish a quest, you may get a new one. > If it is a repetetive quest, it would let you know. well i have done the last of my quests not too long ago and it popped up saying i had 2 new missions but if i look in my quest list the only quest that comes out is the daily first victory one thats why i am asking if there is one after the 250k gold 350 kills quest.
Rioter Comments
: Why cant there be a mastery requirement on champs before you can play them in ranked?
the problem that you all always seem to forget when this is brought up is you need to have the mastery points not only on lets say your main lane but on anything you might want to bring out and then the minimum of champs just to play ranked. which is like aht 20 min? th issue is that people wont want to level that many champs and then you have one tricks ad then you have smurfs who buy their champs giving riot more money...
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-26T21:50:23.628+0000) > > wukong q is a skill that is an auto darius e is a skil lthat is considred an auto teemo q is considered an auto if im not mistaken chogath e is an empowered auto and only the second effect will hit. ereal q gp q are autos..... yasuos q has the same properties as other AA skills its litteraly just some form of an empowered auto nope, it are skills that power up the next autoattack.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T22:02:33.288+0000) > > nope, it are skills that power up the next autoattack. oka then gp q and ez q? are autos they are not powering an upcoming an auto attack the skill is the autos attck
Ironmad (EUNE)
: Maybe give me more points in ranked if I don't die alot and have many assists. Ignore kills so people don't ks
> [{quoted}](name=Ironmad,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WHOJvcxK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-26T15:45:31.444+0000) > > Maybe give me more points in ranked if I don't die alot and have many assists. Ignore kills so people don't ks gg tanks in solo que lol who are there to you know die for the carries
: > [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:30:01.837+0000) > > You can CONSIDER something to be something else and have it still actually be the original thing. > > Everything you just said contradicts yourself. > > If an ability was considered an auto attack it would have everything you just mentioned, its CONSIDERED an auto attack. > > Third definition of consider > "regard (someone or something) as having a specified quality." It has the quality of most things that an auto attack would have. BUT IT DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE AN AUTO ATTACK. Dafuq. It's an ability and that's it. No where is stated that it is considered as an autoattack (as it is with GP Q), and it isn't considered as one. Idk what you are trying to tell me.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VqkMfVQy,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:38:49.537+0000) > > Dafuq. > > It's an ability and that's it. > No where is stated that it is considered as an autoattack (as it is with GP Q), and it isn't considered as one. > > Idk what you are trying to tell me. wukong q is a skill that is an auto darius e is a skil lthat is considred an auto teemo q is considered an auto if im not mistaken chogath e is an empowered auto and only the second effect will hit. ereal q gp q are autos..... yasuos q has the same properties as other AA skills its litteraly just some form of an empowered auto
HeazonZ (NA)
: people still complain about yasuo? he's really not that crazy.
> [{quoted}](name=HeazonZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qO7Bmjii,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-04-25T21:50:32.958+0000) > > people still complain about yasuo? he's really not that crazy. itsnot that hes crazy its kust that playing vs him is just annoying and when he hits 2 items he effectively has 3 and is honestly fairly easy to lane with just keep qing then use either dash q auto or q dash auto dash q to make trades when his passive toss up is up and rinse and repeat also hes one of the few ads that can just rush boots and have 0 issues for it with 2 items he hits like 1.3-1.4 attack speed if im not mistaken. its more that people just dont want to deal with him in lane kinda like ow zed just spams skills people just dont wanna deal with it.
Nyandere (NA)
: @LordGiovanni, Lux, and other immobile mages are generally hard countered by Yasuo. I mentioned I played these champs because it is relevant to the discussion. @DontLewd, Meh, spear and rageblade probably need nerfs not those champs, but I don't so much care about them. Nerf champs with no counterplay such as Vlad, Lulu, etc imho.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyandere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qO7Bmjii,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T08:38:47.768+0000) > > @LordGiovanni, Lux, and other immobile mages are generally hard countered by Yasuo. I mentioned I played these champs because it is relevant to the discussion. > > @DontLewd, Meh, spear and rageblade probably need nerfs not those champs, but I don't so much care about them. Nerf champs with no counterplay such as Vlad, Lulu, etc imho. wait im sorry but dont all your skills minus the q if im not mistaken ignore wind wall so i mean yeah.........
TheFgtRat (EUW)
: New Cho'gath "Q" proposition
I get it is cool but then instead of being reliant on a q cd he becomes reliant on {{item:3800}} {{item:3742}} and items tht have similar effetcs to close the gap to even be able to use his q. cho is an immobile champ the only way for him to get on to any kind of range is literally to q
: If SILVERS cannot Duo with PLATINUMS, WHY are they queued AGAINST ONE OTHER?
okay so its probably a latins server weither s or north i have played on both and i can tell you right now that the player base in those servers is small as hell when i was playing in lan i was qued vs challenger players in fucking blind pick at lvl 15 lol. your comparing massive opulation differences between eachother
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VlhEARF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-23T15:40:28.260+0000) > > Sejuani and Shyvana happily welcome Galio and Lissandra to their team. > > {{champion:113}} {{item:1401}} > {{champion:102}} {{item:1416}} Devourer Pre sure Sej is the best tank in the entire game bar Nautilus
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9VlhEARF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:20:44.662+0000) > > Pre sure Sej is the best tank in the entire game bar Nautilus ummm shyvana is pretty sure still building full ap lol to one shot people instead of tank and tbh she never was a tank shes more of a bruiser kind of champ. its litteraly her kit
: You can play a tank into most of those champions sooo idk what your problem is.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WjWNyIHg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-23T03:42:33.189+0000) > > You can play a tank into most of those champions sooo idk what your problem is. okay im a cho main and the only lane in which i would probably win reliably is vs riven case being she has a singular play style which she wants to all in make quick trades and get out but i can stop her mid trade make my own trade walk away and heal. Keep in mind i can never beat her in an extended fight the second her conq procs and if i miss q. {{champion:10}} in reality as a cho you can beat her just about till she hits lvl 11 or so when she starts aoeing everything as a passive making it that in order to trade with her she will beat the crap out of you before you can get to her she has a slow and a speed buff you still have a slight chance of killing her but she has to fuck up bad for it to happen. {{champion:58}} In all honesty should fuck most tanks up with 0 issue can rush BC into hydra to force tanks to lose cs under tower and generally will rape you in lane for about 20-25 mins even then its not about trading with him its about just keeping him busy after that as a tank. {{champion:120}} Litteraly stacks heals on top of heals while doing more damage with his q passive on top of conq his aoe heals him for a percentage of all damage he does to enemies while in it including the aoe skill damage itself sooo for the most part he can deal with most if not all tanks pretty easily at maybe 2 items conq heal his aoe heal and deaths dance heal tank aint gonna kill him thats for sure. i say about 20 mins or so before a tahnk will hold its own vs him {{champion:24}} by lvl 6 he already has teh ability to take on most tanks becasue lets face it he gets tanky + damage for just hitting lvl 6 tanks in general will never be able to safely 1v1 him afer 2 to 3 items again its not about trading its about just trying to keep him from roaming. {{champion:67}} shouldnt even be a top laner but becasue of her percent hp damage and teh heal that it provides from runes plus rage blade being brken as fuck she can and will rape most tanks doing about 1/3 of her damage as true damage and with her ult she can cancel cho ult with 0 issue till she kills him. {{champion:8}} {{champion:85}} are both annoying in the sense that they wll just poke most top laneres our of the game and have 0 cost to do so you will spend the majority of laning phase just trying to farm and are forced into mr items to stay in lane. After about 15mins some tans can take kennen on for a kill but as for vlad there is not really much of a way to kill him phase rush on top of proto belt and his pool to escape its difficult to lock him down at any point of the game. {{champion:36}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:83}} these 3 are what i would cal lteh only viable options vs most of those champs they can reliably lock a target down and be able to do decent damage or burst and with that said they also tend to counter high mobility and attack speed but all in all can never really fight them on their own at a certain part of the game due to scaling and such with passives. and then mundo just does mundo things and has a chance to out trade with his ult giving him pretty uch 2 hp bars to work with if need be.
: Tahm is the real problem. Vayne and riven are both broken just because he is. So riot had to nerf him to fix the problems
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:40:28.641+0000) > > Tahm is the real problem. Vayne and riven are both broken just because he is. So riot had to nerf him to fix the problems tahm is only good in pro or cm[etetive scenes outside of that you lack the communication to use him he is good at keepingsomeone alive but if you play in solo que you will getbitched out more than anything becasue you dont have the solid communication with your team
: who do i gotta sleep with to get diana a buff
sergej (NA)
: Can't win lane as Jax.
ummm honestly you are supposed to lose lane til, you hit your first item spike then after that depends on how you play it and who you are playing agaisnt you already scale hard op with items why do you want an early game too the fuck?
: > [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmPQNhvr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T06:23:11.892+0000) > > The only real ezreal counters are caitlyn and draven because ezreal will be forced to farm with his q or he will get heavily damaged when he approaches the wave. Other than that, he really does not get obliterated Lucian is also another lane bully. My other point was the fact his build includes no MR and no health other than the 250 from Trinity, which gives him no defense against the abundance of on-hit magic and true damage these champions provide: {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} Which despite being hybrid himself is something he can't do.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmPQNhvr,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-22T08:02:09.397+0000) > > Lucian is also another lane bully. My other point was the fact his build includes no MR and no health other than the 250 from Trinity, which gives him no defense against the abundance of on-hit magic and true damage these champions provide: > > {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} Which despite being hybrid himself is something he can't do. {{item:3022}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3163}} i mean he is litteral one of the most versatile adcs in the game and as for not being able to build hybrid he most certainly can if he wants to he has a pick of every item in the game for the most part with near 0 consequence otherthan maybe some attack speed but he is primarily a caster not an attack speed champ so it opens up a lot of room to mix n build to the situations.
: Why are juggernauts and divers allowed to build several times that in defensive stats and still delete everyone? Why are most divers allowed to be significantly durable while building almost straight damage?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NmPQNhvr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-22T06:43:09.464+0000) > > Why are juggernauts and divers allowed to build several times that in defensive stats and still delete everyone? > > Why are most divers allowed to be significantly durable while building almost straight damage? ummmmmm in the case of juggernauts you should see the stats whre they are all at arounf 45-47% wr with about 2-.5% play rate and the problem is that conq breaks certain bruisers is not so much the itesm though i will say {{item:3161}} is an item that helps in breaking a few champs putting em over the top in their roles
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: How comes this champion didn't get buffed yet?
hes honestly fine though he just inst part of the insta kill lvl 2 gank meta in terms of how jungle is as of right now.
: I kinda want Fiora's old ult on a new champ
well the problem with how they had it if im not mistaken is it was considered autos and it procced on hit effects including life steal and in part you couldnt fight back you just lost your health till she was done then you were put at an automatic disadvantage.
HanSwift (NA)
: Exact Differences and Similarities Between Ranked and Normal Games
i have more fun in normals just becasue i can atleast que with friends of all ranks and play with litteraly anyone fromiron to diamond in a que and its just more fun for me be it im losing lane or stomping but i feel like i learn more in waht to do in situations while in a norm vs ranked which is just either a complete stomp or team just throws because i want this blue buff instead of baron kind of thing
: So take one of the parts that make Ornn unique?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=xAbMWUKz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T23:29:53.635+0000) > > So take one of the parts that make Ornn unique? thats exactly what i thought tbh and also back timing is part of the game atm so if you get rid of the need for backs sustain lanes are going to run rampant and win out becasue of exp lead while always having control of the lane
: When will Shen new rework come out?
shen like most tanks atm are team oriented he isnt made to win lane he plays around the team using map pressure with his ult and tele........ this is why the game is so garbage right now not every champ has to be good at everything the sad truth is some champs are not viable in a soloque setting for mass play but work or are considered op in pro play case and point ryze...... i think he is fine for waht he is supposed to do he isnt supposed to duel anyone hes not supposed to pop ppl hes the origional 1-4, 1-3-1 split usher of the game. what riot needs to do is have an actual 5 man que as a team and trust me you will see shen more often.
: Emh... There's something wrong here
nah thats right looks like riots client is working as intended since they never seem to fix it
: I Want Riven to not be Perma-banned Anymore
they are not going to nerf it becasue if they do nerf it al lteh other damage runes they have are going to feel even more out of hand. Legit they need to make it have 1 stat not 2 it should only give true damage and thats it. and honestly boom balanced 10% true damage balanced right the fuck there instead of having a vampiric at lvl 1
: Attack Damage Support Items
well we already have suports going full ap lets get bruisers more kill lanes to work with fuck it right?
: Matchmaking is indeed fucked up. Especially this season, for whatever reason. Honestly, the game is just a big ass grind. Riot won't change that and it's annoying. But that part of the game is what makes the difference between a "hardcore" player and a casual. Also some games doesn't feel fair because some people just want to carry which leads to major mistakes. They won't let the fed toplaner/midlaner carry so they proceed to make desperate plays that fail badly and they keep on inting. People are too stubborn most of the time which ruins the game for other players.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zEnYrZKa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-20T21:38:08.389+0000) > > Matchmaking is indeed fucked up. Especially this season, for whatever reason. Honestly, the game is just a big ass grind. Riot won't change that and it's annoying. But that part of the game is what makes the difference between a "hardcore" player and a casual. > > Also some games doesn't feel fair because some people just want to carry which leads to major mistakes. They won't let the fed toplaner/midlaner carry so they proceed to make desperate plays that fail badly and they keep on inting. People are too stubborn most of the time which ruins the game for other players. Ohh i completely agree with you thats just how it is and it makes the game frustrating to deal with. so then comes in most players that climb and why they had to reset higher elos was because it wasn't about how good you were it was about how many games are you playing a day
: PSA Don't build Luden's echo as a support.
yeah until they nerf support gold income aint gonna happen
Show more

hiyares

Level 182 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion