: If void staff is going to have 40% magic pen, then achieving 150+ MR needs to be possible w/ 2 items
: Cursed account and the losers pool
I have observed similar affects on multiple accounts. It's not that one account is "cursed," in my opinion; it's that the more games you play on the account, the more messed up its MMR gets. That is why once you get to the 50% winrate area or you start gaining/losing the same LP per win/loss, just start a new account. It is easier to climb in ranked on a fresh account that season than to try and get your main up to that rank with a 50% winrate. I kind of suspect that yearly resets contribute to this as well. I'm talking out of my ass of course, I have no proof for this. It's just my suspicion/theory.
gg easy (NA)
: Please CHANGE Ghost Bride Morgana Splash Art
I feel like the new one is a downgrade from the old one. Her wings are not as cool. Also her waist looks thinner somehow, and it was inhumanly thin to begin with.
: HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY, HERE'S TO THE CHAMPIONS WHO DON'T HAVE A SHIP (For better or worse)
Dr Dog (NA)
: in your opinion whats is the poster-boy for easy champions? and what is the easiest in your opinion
I'm shocked more people didn't say {{champion:19}}. His rework added a little bit more skill with his ulti being a skillshot, but this champion is still just so easy to pick up and play IMO. He used to be my go-to jungler if I ever got autofilled jungle, and I still had a pretty good winrate with him.
: Being placed with others that are far away from your ranking could be a sign that the games population has taken a stark decrease and making you actually wait for people in your elo would take way too long to be possible. Don't take every sign of stupidity as stupidity, there just might not be enough people to go around anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Astrovert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BNRcAiLO,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-02-07T11:59:26.896+0000) > > Being placed with others that are far away from your ranking could be a sign that the games population has taken a stark decrease and making you actually wait for people in your elo would take way too long to be possible. Don't take every sign of stupidity as stupidity, there just might not be enough people to go around anymore. I think this is the correct answer. There's far less people playing.
: So I could first time any other champ, expect new one? Why exectly? It is ok.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bhKqxK18,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:49:46.700+0000) > > So I could first time any other champ, expect new one? Why exectly? It is ok. The difference with newly released champs is that they are completely new. You likely have almost zero experience playing as them, with them on your team, or against them, making the likelihood that you will know what to do extremely low. Yes, you shouldn't first time any champion in ranked, but even if you do, you've at least seen that champion before and have some idea of how they work.
KiLZ69 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=USA Stream,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w3saONmW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T01:02:29.006+0000) > > You still can its called Flex But you were able to play on solo/duo q as full premade team
> [{quoted}](name=KiLZ69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w3saONmW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-24T10:32:47.342+0000) > > But you were able to play on solo/duo q as full premade team Everyone hated it and complained about it, so they got rid of it.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=yándere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-20T03:41:59.970+0000) > > A quick google search shows they are owned by Nielsen, a $6.2 billion dollar data company. Yes, and? You know what "argument from authority fallacy" is? I'm just asking questions. I'm questioning the veracity of those numbers instead of believing them blindly. If the information came from Riot directly I would never not problem with it. We know Tencent and Riot don't disclose this type of information. I'm just curious to know **exactly** how they manage to get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-20T04:13:19.204+0000) > > Yes, and? You know what "argument from authority fallacy" is? > > I'm just asking questions. I'm questioning the veracity of those numbers instead of believing them blindly. If the information came from Riot directly I would never not problem with it. > We know Tencent and Riot don't disclose this type of information. I'm just curious to know **exactly** how they manage to get it. If you are so concerned about the validity of the source, feel free to go and search for information yourself instead of demanding everyone here to do it for you.
: Servers down?
If you have the hextech repair tool, open it and run with the option "force repatch" selected. This fixed it for me.
: Mikaels is extremely unforgiving outside of high elo
It'd be great if some of its heal/shield power was tuned down a bit in order to make the active cooldown a bit shorter, and if the cleansing effect had a very obvious visual to go along with it so that the person knows they've been cleansed. My issue with it always comes from what you said: the person who got cleansed doesn't realize it because there's no obvious indication that it was used, so they don't react and therefore the active was wasted.
Infernape (EUW)
: The problem is enough whales jumped at Riot's mission passes for Bland'Sa and Akali. It's far too late now. If people didn't buy those mission passes, I can guarantee you, things would be radically different. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the same whales bought lootbox after lootbox to get prestige points.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QXKTB9RR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-10T23:15:43.386+0000) > > The problem is enough whales jumped at Riot's mission passes for Bland'Sa and Akali. It's far too late now. If people didn't buy those mission passes, I can guarantee you, things would be radically different. > > Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the same whales bought lootbox after lootbox to get prestige points. I actually felt like I got pretty good value out of my worlds pass, personally. No regrets from me.
: I couldnt give 2 shits about the sjw standpoint on this, im just tired of every champ having to be a runway model. Why not some gnarled looking guy, a real convict kept in a deep cell. Or even better, an old feller with a big beard who looks frail-ish but actually steals all yo magic. Instead we get an A&F model coming out of solitary confinement with a perfectly trimmed goatee.
> [{quoted}](name=Isolated Thinker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-01-09T14:02:15.270+0000) > > I couldnt give 2 shits about the sjw standpoint on this, im just tired of every champ having to be a runway model. Why not some gnarled looking guy, a real convict kept in a deep cell. Or even better, an old feller with a big beard who looks frail-ish but actually steals all yo magic. Instead we get an A&F model coming out of solitary confinement with a perfectly trimmed goatee. You mean like....Pyke?
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
It was the first thing I thought about when I looked at the champion. Why is he not wearing a shirt? There's zero reason to make him shirtless, other than sexualization. But the way I see it, we have two choices with the way things are going: either we have sexy male and female champions or no sexy champions at all. I'd rather have option one, personally, and I'm sure most people agree. I'm willing to put up with some more female champions in bikinis if it means we get pool party Tryndamere like I've been asking Riot for YEARS. Pls.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: What do people mean when they say that burst mages are taking over the support role?
I don't know if they're "taking over" the meta, but they are extremely frustrating to play against. Xerath, Vel'koz, Brand etc. killing you with one or two spells when all they have is a frostfang is just dumb and annoying to deal with.
SikhRS (NA)
: Lack of a Report Option in Champ Select Makes It Easier For Role Hijackers/Toxics to Go Unpunished
I understand the frustration people have with this, but in my experience taking screenshots of what they said/did and then submitting a ticket has been a very successful way to report champ select trolls. But perhaps this suits me as I am a habitual screenshot taker anyway. Some people might not have the forethought to take screenshots and then end up dodging or someone else will dodge before they get a chance to capture the interaction.
: > [{quoted}](name=kneel on Ice,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ezHsdq6z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-05T11:36:01.577+0000) > > i think the report option should be in champ select / in game / and after game , so anyone who does something reportable is instantly reported for it , Like, why though? I don't want people sitting in base filling out a report that won't be reviewed until after the game anyways. >if someone feeds during game his teammates will instantly report him during what he is doing wrong and the rioter who verifies reports will see it clearly , We get enough drama from people crying for reports because someone is 0/2. Again, don't want them to waste time doing a report while a match is going on. Especially since it won't matter until after the match. > or is someone says something wrong during chat they report him right after what he said , Whelp, Johnny said x. Report. Johnny now said y, better report again. Z!? Really Johnny? Let me waste more time and file a 3rd report. Instead of just 1 at the end. >report system after games makes it too vague and too late Vague and late? What? >, after a toxic game u have to wait 30 minutes to report someone who shoudve been reported from the start. If it id taking 30 minutes to get to the post game lobby AFTER a game ended, then there might be a problem with your hardware. After a game, you honor/skip, and then can report someone >i think also they should make that if x4 reports during champion select the lobby is conceled and the player reported gets extra waiting minutes , therefore less trolled games So because my team doesn't agree with my pick (staying in the rolr I was given), all decided to report me in the lobby; I have to wait extra time to play? How about no.
I'm guessing by "vague and late" they might mean that some people forget to do it, e.g. you have a teammate that is toxic and flames for the first 10 minutes of the game, but as the game progresses they shut up and play and then you go on to win. Maybe you forgot about the things they said that made the game miserable at the start because you ended up winning, but they still deserve to get punished for it. I don't think having a report option in game is a good idea, though, for precisely the reasons you outlined.
: Role hijacking happens a lot in lower elo ranked, solo and flex...
I don't see straight up role hijacking very often. In my experience it's far more common that someone will ask for another role, the person in that role will decline, and the asker will "play" their assigned role anyway but either threaten to int or pick something troll (e.g. blitzcrank mid with cleanse ghost) and then do troll things like hook the jungler's blue buff away while he's clearing. Either way there should be an option to report this in champ select, so that a player can safely dodge but still force that toxic person's behavior to be reviewed by Riot.
: I like traditional supports, and plenty of my friends also like them.
I also like traditional supports. I did not play very much before season 4, so I don't remember the "dark times" that people are referring to, but there were a solid 2 seasons where supports had agency and were fun to play without being overly oppressive and broken.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: @Riot why are my teams right after successful Promo full of complete morons players?
> [{quoted}](name=GFREEMEN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ahoe3eHR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-31T08:23:20.293+0000) > > Every time I win the die roll on Promos my teams in the first few games are complete morons and really risk falling back down again. I have noticed this as well. Nearly every game after winning a promotion series is insanely hard, almost always a loss, unless I'm on a low ranked account and can easily carry. It seems to even out in the next game, but that first one is always super hard.
: They force a near hard capped 50% winrate unless you are a smurf in a silver's game. They want you to play more league. They want to help you play more league. You **will **play more league. that's the next thing you gonna do next morning, play. league. a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Drooling Ape,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ahoe3eHR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-31T21:56:48.459+0000) > > They force a near hard capped 50% winrate unless you are a smurf in a silver's game. > They want you to play more league. > They want to help you play more league. > You **will **play more league. > that's the next thing you gonna do next morning, play. league. a lot. This is kind of unsettling to think about, but I don't doubt that you're correct.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArvDaBeast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sc0g0vOm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-30T05:01:51.937+0000) > > How do we know your statistic wasn’t made up? It is a bit of an exaggeration but not by much Just checking Annie's stats https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/ 59.67% are over before 30 minutes 83.6 are over before 35 minutes. And while there is some deviation between champions that is a common story.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sc0g0vOm,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-12-30T05:32:39.803+0000) > > It is a bit of an exaggeration but not by much > > Just checking Annie's stats https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/ > > 59.67% are over before 30 minutes > 83.6 are over before 35 minutes. > > And while there is some deviation between champions that is a common story. I feel like people also need to consider at what point a game is "definitely going to end in X team's favor" even if the game doesn't actually end at that time.
: It probably because a large % of Boards just post complaining about how bad the balance is. But most of the complainting would probably be solved if they actually explained how and why they do the changes they do.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dGpXRyE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T17:07:39.614+0000) > > It probably because a large % of Boards just post complaining about how bad the balance is. But most of the complainting would probably be solved if they actually explained how and why they do the changes they do. Riot doesn't WANT to explain their changes to us. That is what people don't understand. If they explain their reasoning, it opens them up to being criticized for it, and they DO NOT WANT criticism. In fact, they will go far out of their way to avoid it as much as possible. To be fair, 80% of criticism is pure shit and just bronze players being frustrated at their own lack of skill. But Riot isn't just ignoring the bronze players; they're ignoring everyone. I used to work for someone very similar to this, and that kind of mindset is very destructive. Senior leadership at Riot thinks they are the best, they know best, no one else could know their product as well as they do, and no one else could possibly have good ideas about how to make League better. Some of them have been at this company for years and years. Admitting that someone else could have a good idea about THEIR GAME is unfathomable at this point. That is one major reason why the Kotaku article was written. Underneath the sexism and the terrible treatment of multiple employees, including the men who spoke out against it, is leadership's extremely high opinion of themselves and unwillingness to change or even admit that anything is wrong. They really need to get their shit together, IMO, because that attitude will be the death of Riot, guaranteed. It brought down my former boss's company last year, and it will do the same to Riot Games.
: Stop screaming, it's me!
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T01:29:10.309+0000) > > there's been a sense of frustration with the community literally since the community started. > People like to talk about the golden age of season 5, but people complained about the game state in season 5, just like they do now. The boards have basically always just been negative posts, because people go somewhere to voice a complaint more than they'll go somewhere to praise something. I don't think there was many complaints about the gameplay of season 5, more so than it is the complaints of certain problematic champs. The balance in season 5 was far superior to most of the other seasons. Let's not even talk about ending part of season 7 and entirety of season 8. These are by far the worst seasons in league.
> [{quoted}](name=Brain Errör 404,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoEJ9X05,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-26T02:00:40.162+0000) > > I don't think there was many complaints about the gameplay of season 5, more so than it is the complaints of certain problematic champs. The balance in season 5 was far superior to most of the other seasons. Let's not even talk about ending part of season 7 and entirety of season 8. These are by far the worst seasons in league. Idk about that. Go to the gameplay forum and click "Best" and see how many people were complaining about the game in season 4/5. [Here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/qmEb08pb-fuck-mobility-creep) is one of the most upvoted posts of all time that simply says "Fuck mobility creep." This is from Season 5.
: So you want non ranked matches to be matched by rank? ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} ....
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YlHMecxM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:11:55.032+0000) > > So you want non ranked matches to be matched by rank? > > ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} .... Yeah...the big problem that op fails to realize is that the majority of NA players do not play ranked. I think I remember seeing in a Quick Gameplay Thoughts post that ranked solo queue only has a ~35% playrate in NA. If over half of your players don't have a ranked MMR, you have to have some other baseline for matching them together.
Xavanic (NA)
: Toxicity is out of control
Normally I would disagree with these types of posts, but I feel like lately it has been especially bad to the point where I'm too demoralized to keep playing after only one or two games. In plat, I'm used to passive aggressive pings/small comments here and there, but lately it's just been outright insane flaming that I feel like should get the person chat restricted at the least, yet I never get an instant feedback notification.
: Tanks have never been useless in the game, these people just want to be able to 1v5 like they imagine adc are doing. When in reality ur getting beat by an enitre team when you lose.. not one player. Unless of course they have an int sion... Yeah lets make every tank int sion that will be a good meta
> [{quoted}](name=Mute Me Im Mean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xMcEEgQf,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-12-23T06:51:23.466+0000) > > Tanks have never been useless in the game, these people just want to be able to 1v5 like they imagine adc are doing. When in reality ur getting beat by an enitre team when you lose.. not one player. > Unless of course they have an int sion... Yeah lets make every tank int sion that will be a good meta I think you replied to the wrong person, mate.
: Riot officially admits the meta is damage heavy
I wonder how long it will take for Riot to make separate balance for pro and solo queue.
: We're going full circle
I'm not sure why you'd blame the boards for something that Riot games does. If you are unsatisfied with the state of a game, that's not the players' fault, it's both your own fault and the fault of the people who created the game. You choose to play the game. The developers are directly responsible for any changes, and they choose to listen/not listen to anything seen on these boards.
Artican (NA)
: Less LP Loss With An AFK or Disconnect in Ranked
I once submitted a ticket to Riot 2-3 years ago because I got disconnected from a ranked game and never got an option to reconnect in the client (stuck on game still in progress screen), and I asked for a loss forgiveness/LP refund. Almost guaranteed to fail, but it was their fault it happened (bugsplat + client not working properly), so I figured it was worth a shot. I was told by the support person that LP is "a transactional system," and therefore because I had given my LP to the enemy team, they could not give it back to me. Now this is a really stupid answer, in my opinion, but it doesn't matter because Riot is never going to change their mind on this. It's been years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=00000001000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-19T01:09:09.832+0000) > As a human something will always bother me. It's human nature to be bothered by something, small or large. Its mental ability to not be affected by it. > Just because it seems easy to have control over yourself, always remember that for some people, it's really not. It can be a tough, over time learning experience to finally get there. Everyone has the same mental capabilities. If its a tough over time learning experience then they are not using the full potential of their mental capabilities.
> Everyone has the same mental capabilities. If its a tough over time learning experience then they are not using the full potential of their mental capabilities. Well this is just plain wrong. Everyone does not have the same mental capabilities, the same emotional maturity, the same self control, etc. And on top of that, shit like depression, anxiety, ADHD, etc. make it difficult for many as well. If we all had the same mental capabilities, we'd all be, like, Albert Einstein levels of genius and probably too busy doing science to play League anyway.
CakeMix (EUW)
: Wuut?
I don't remember it saying anything about the gestapo before.
: I'm definitely looking forward to whatever comes to curb those low-effort and unthoughtful responses. My thoughts, though, in regards to post voting, is that removing the ability to downvote would probably suffice. There are the occasional odd few posts that I think benefit from the ability to be upvoted - in my opinion, those that deal in well-thought-out ideas and improvements to the system - whereas downvoting, to a fair extent, isn't really worth keeping. On the one hand, it does sometimes see its intended use of pushing low-effort, ill-thought posts to obscurity, but, by and large, the community has adapted its own use for downvotes, which, even I'm willing to admit is the same reason I use it for - expressing disagreement. And, while it's all well and good for a tool to have multiple purposes, I see it as a bit redundant, since, as we're a board that tends to deal in explaining punishments and situations to players, I'm willing to bet most regulars here sort posts by _New_ instead of _Hot_ or _Best_. I know I do. To that end, while it may be something of a polarizing change, I'd say that at least removing the ability to downvote (as is done in _[Gameplay+](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-plus)_) would be an overall good change for _Player Behavior_.
I always felt like downvoting is not supposed to be a "disagree" button. Maybe it would be better to have upvotes only, and downvotes are either removed or hidden from view (like YouTube).
: I'm an enchanter main as well (Soraka, Lulu, and Nami), and I feel the same as you do, but I don't necessarily think that enchanters are in the worst spot out of all classes. Only a few enchanters are very difficult to play right now like Karma and Lulu. Others like Janna, Soraka, Sona, and Nami are holding up pretty well. That doesn't mean games aren't frustrating though. The insane amount of damage floating around out there is hard to deal with. Assassins had to always go through you first, which I would always be prepared for. Now they can completely bypass enchanters and one-shot whoever you are protecting and get away without any consequences due to their overloaded kits. The only thing that can punish them effectively every time is a mage support due to their damage, and it isn't about if they're fed or not either. I think the worst part of this new meta is the laning phase though. Some ADCs are extremely weak and get bullied out of lane way too easily. When you're trying to make things happen in lane against a mage support, it sucks if you're stuck with a Tristana or Ezreal. The mage support can outdamage both ADCs with just a few spells and support items now. Ontop of all this, there are just so many early game champions that do not fall off anymore, which makes your struggle early game feel even more pointless. Outside circumstances are making things feel worse. I'd like to see a class update, but I don't like any of the recent releases by Riot lately. They're just creating champions that can do everything and it ends up creating more problems. I wouldn't want to see a class of enchanters made by the people who made Pyke, Zoe, or Neeko. The direction that league is going overall is just bad.
Lord, Karma needs some help, but who knows when she will get it.
: Sona is still amazing once she gets two items. The problem is that it takes 15-20 minutes to complete the required items. By that time the game is already over through surrenders or almost completely one sided. If the game continues Sona becomes nearly broken with decent positioning and smart teammates. She has enough sustain to continually siege and harass while making all poke damage completely negligible. The only thing you have to worry about is getting blown up by any damage source if you make a mistake. Currently, the game favors early leads and quick games, but past 20 minutes Sona starts becoming ridiculous. The real problem is rallying your team to let you get to that stage.
I love most enchanter supports myself, but I do not care for Sona. I just don't like the way she feels moving around the map. It's like her character model is huge, and it's especially awkward trying to navigate around minions with minion block being the way it is. Maybe it's just me?
CakeMix (EUW)
: An air of logic would be a good start.
Wait, did the op change his comment to something else?? Lol
: Fix/Improve the Search function for the boards. It often doesn't give you the thread you are looking for if you type in it's name or user and instead gives you random, and mostly archived results, from threads that have 1 or 2 of the words of the search-word in them. it's really annoying when you have to scroll through the boards for minutes up to hours to find one specific, older post because the search function is that unreliable.
Agree with this. Possibly add some function that prioritizes how recent results are (e.g. anything from the past 9 months will show up higher) as well as how closely they match the term.
CakeMix (EUW)
: I second this
I uh, also second this. Third? Idk. It just seems weird how some things get removed and others don't. Consistency would be nice.
Cheini (EUNE)
: The thing that has caused me the most troubles... is pressing Back on phone or post/posting as <> etc when trying to b/i/s ie, and.. everything written says BYE.. i am not sure if it is as simple to be fixed as we'd wish but.. imagine a whole post worth of writing that you'd have to redo from 0 zzz &nbsp; also, a \# mod for a bit smaller text would be nice! oh and stuff like wikia's templates.. so like we could straight link chara spells & items and see better what "nerf irelia" means xd &nbsp; p.s. wuks, are you connected with the eu boards devs?
The mobile boards experience is pretty bad. Trying to select multiple character icons, for example, is really difficult because you have to press the icon twice, and the little popup window won't go away unless you tap somewhere else.
Aladoron (EUW)
: Ye, but since 2012 we've invented at least 3000 more genders :D
so riot should do another survey, I agree.
Jikker (NA)
: Insulting groups of people can also be against the rules which is why I removed. Like I said, it wasn't really necessary and you can make your point without calling a group of people that act a certain way "idiots". When we edit, it's not an offense against your account and usually only for minor things or for short violations in otherwise good posts. If you would like a second opinion, feel free to drop by the [Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
I'm just curious how my comment was different from the top comment on this thread? > Imperial Pandaa (NA) - 5 days ago >People are dicks. They also assume most supports are girls and want to impress/blame them. Maybe they lack confidence. >Tldr: humans are idiots.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001001d,timestamp=2018-12-14T07:06:05.121+0000) > > If they believed a crime was committed they would file charges as it would cause an official Discovery and permit more resources toward researching it. > > You&#x27;re also fixating on that one point ignoring the other three I made. > > You&#x27;re trying to find any reason for this to be a crime so you can harass or rag on this guy. It&#x27;s honestly disgusting. I hope someone gets slightly unhappy at something you do at work and then you get fired because they get some keyboard warriors on the internet to complain about you. Bro if I ever sexually assault someone like Scott Gelb, I hope they fire me because that's what I deserve.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001001b,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:56:11.900+0000) > > If there was a police report and investigation that did not result in charges, it virtually guarantees there was not a crime committed. Unless it is still ongoing? And LMAO at thinking that no charges filed = no crime committed. You sound very naive.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010018,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:45:30.320+0000) > Actually... Barring the very rare gag order, court filings are public record. Ever heard of the FOIA? I never said anything about a court filing. I only mentioned a police report and potential investigation, and those would not be public information.
mirAcIe (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:50:03.148+0000) > > You still have to be pretty close to them to land the hatespikes. That&#x27;s why I said they&#x27;re not comparable. To me it just takes more thought to plan out which target you will charm (thinking in a teamfight situation or ganking bot lane) and then getting some damage on them after 2.5 seconds but before they run away, than just pressing E at someone. What planning? Your W is a point and click 5 second debuff that effectively forces the enemy to flee because they are gonna be punished for fighting back for the next FIVE seconds. Eve might as well go in head first cause enemy will get charmed and if something goes wrong LUL R. The only thing that takes effort when playing Eve is coping with how boring she is when your abilities are on cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=mirAcIe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=000f000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:43:55.355+0000) > > What planning? Your W is a point and click 5 second debuff that effectively forces the enemy to flee because they are gonna be punished for fighting back for the next FIVE seconds. Eve might as well go in head first cause enemy will get charmed and if something goes wrong LUL R. She's just different from Ahri, that's all I meant to say. :(
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:50:03.148+0000) > > You still have to be pretty close to them to land the hatespikes. That&#x27;s why I said they&#x27;re not comparable. To me it just takes more thought to plan out which target you will charm (thinking in a teamfight situation or ganking bot lane) and then getting some damage on them after 2.5 seconds but before they run away, than just pressing E at someone. You're really giving the champion too much credit. Eve takes less brain cells than any other assassin in the game. W in laning phase is basically always going to land and W past laning phase is for picks on lone targets or something you place on a diver. Her combo is the same thing every time, she has to be the most stat checky binary reworks they've ever done.
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=000f000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:31:26.968+0000) > > You&#x27;re really giving the champion too much credit. Eve takes less brain cells than any other assassin in the game. Sorry. :(
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010013,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:29:26.135+0000) > > And you have provided no reason to contradict my **four (4) perfectly viable reasons**. Maybe you&#x27;ve run out of argument and instead of admitting defeat you&#x27;re going to personally attack me? "If there was any evidence it was nonconsensual, Riot would be legally obligated to report it to the police." Unless they're trying to protect the guy that did it. "If there was any evidence it was nonconsensual, charges would've been filed already." You can't prove that no one has reported this to the police or not. The police don't make reports public. It's entirely possible it was reported and an investigation is ongoing. "If anyone had told Kotaku in their interviews any hint that it was nonconsensual, Kotaku would've pounced on that and made that a big deal in the article." It was in the original article, and in fact they wrote two articles SPECIFICALLY about Scott Gelb, including the one that is the subject of this post. They ARE making a big deal out of it. "There's no evidence it was nonconsensual." And there's no evidence that it was consensual, either. You specifically cannot prove one way or the other whether it was consensual. You are assuming it was because there was no public announcement of a criminal investigation into Scott Gelb specifically. The only thing we know is that multiple people reported to Kotaku that he touched/grabbed their balls and farted in their faces, and that Riot's internal investigation found that his behavior was bad enough to suspend him for two months. Tell me, if you were engaging in funny, consensual behavior with a coworker, WHY would you tell it to a reporter when they're questioning you about sexual harassment at work? Do you think they just offhandedly mentioned their genitals being grabbed to the Kotaku reporters because they thought it was funny?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001000f,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:15:31.879+0000) > > 1. If there was any evidence it was nonconsensual, Riot would be legally obligated to report it to the police. > > 2. If there was any evidence it was nonconsensual, charges would&#x27;ve been filed already. > > 3. If anyone had told Kotaku in their interviews any hint that it was nonconsensual, Kotaku would&#x27;ve pounced on that and made that a big deal in the article. > > 4. There&#x27;s no evidence it was nonconsensual. You are beyond reason.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hoshizuku,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:06:05.324+0000) > > Bro why are you defending the ball tickler? Are you him, or are you concerned about your own right to tickle people&#x27;s balls at work? I'm concerned why people are out for blood when no crime was committed. The justice system in America works because we trust it to evaluate malfeasance on the part of people in the US. The court of public opinion is not nor should ever be a substitute for the criminal justice system. No crime was committed. Yet people are calling for him to lose his job. That's inappropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WcI3Ejtf,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001000b,timestamp=2018-12-14T05:58:32.696+0000) > > Any consensual one? The fuck do you think sexual assault is? How do you KNOW it was consensual?
Show more

hoshizuku

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion