Rioter Comments
: I'm going to laugh so hard when we all open Setts Calling Card
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Read The Patch Notes In there it says that he'll be available on the 14th of January And the usual time for releases is somewhere after 11PM EET
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q2d2pRMi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T13:59:46.831+0000) > > Read > The > Patch > Notes > > In there it says that he'll be available on the 14th of January > And the usual time for releases is somewhere after 11PM EET only relevant post in this thread
iLLp (NA)
: what the hell happened to sett?
in this thread a bunch of fools tell me champions dont come out instantly when i waited a week to ask the question. they also tell me there are a bunch of other threads like it like i spend my day reading these forums enough to know that
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Champions dont come out on patch release. He will be out today, be patient
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q2d2pRMi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-14T13:55:20.372+0000) > > Champions dont come out on patch release. He will be out today, be patient the fuck are you talking about be patient? i waited a whole week before making this thread {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Litteral every person cried on boards that people were getting matched up by people that had a saturated rank and that these people didnt deserve the rank and that riot should just do a hard reset. Riot listens to the people and now we have this.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eP1ieTcr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-13T04:54:18.752+0000) > > Litteral every person cried on boards that people were getting matched up by people that had a saturated rank and that these people didnt deserve the rank and that riot should just do a hard reset. Riot listens to the people and now we have this. are people getting hard reset now?
Rioter Comments
XD haha (OCE)
: Favorite Champion Personalities
pre rework gangplank. :| rip to that jolly motherfucker edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFS4kqOYbAk
: The era of zonyahs needs to end.
talk to me when you want to end the era of flash
: Remember old Fiora ult?
damn that character must be winning all the LCS games and being picked all the time in korea
: What are your thoughts on this new Volibear model?
idk, to me he still looks like a bear, idk why you would call him an ogre
: I'm trying so fucking hard to just win one time with Draven
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
There are a small list of champions i hate going against but they dont make me hate the game {{champion:103}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:75}} Ahri just spams Q or R to get out of any terrible situation Lux has ridiculous range, high damage, and on top of that low cool downs meaning you rarely have a chance to all in her Eve's ult is fucking pathetic, an assassin who can all in and dip with no consequences is wack tryndamere is always a problem in solo queue because shit heads dont know how to deal with split pushing nasus has similar problems to tryndamere but he doesnt get much play because late game doesn't exist in this game anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=iLLp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w9GNuqFp,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:04:16.477+0000) > > game was in a way better state when nobody wanted to play support and you can't convince me otherwise I could see that if you were a mid / top or JG main sure. easier to gank bot lane and get fed there to carry
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w9GNuqFp,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2020-01-03T17:06:03.499+0000) > > I could see that if you were a mid / top or JG main sure. easier to gank bot lane and get fed there to carry i was playing mid and support during those phases and enjoying the game. during those times team fights didn't = who blows up first. there was more strategy and skill involved. now everybody just picks something that does insane damage and see who can put their damage out first.
: Opinion: Nerfing Jungle actually made it more of a deciding factor in games
game was in a way better state when nobody wanted to play support and you can't convince me otherwise
: I am quitting as an ADC until Aphelios and Senna get more nerfs. Powercreep meta sucks
>when op thinks the lane that has to deal with the least amount of awful changes is the most fucked lane {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: > [{quoted}](name=iLLp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fkkm3WFB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-29T18:04:19.320+0000) > > This thread is meh > > Nearly all characters do damage now. Itemization isn't the problem. Almost all characters are over tuned and **defense options suck dick.** I think this ends up being a bigger problem than actual damage from APs. MR as a stat since season 3 has been vanishing rapidly.
> [{quoted}](name=Skeleton Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fkkm3WFB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-29T18:05:44.390+0000) > > I think this ends up being a bigger problem than actual damage from APs. MR as a stat since season 3 has been vanishing rapidly. armor is also ineffective as characters have a bunch of armor by passing stats in their kit
: The Fundamental Flaw With AP Assassins
This thread is meh Nearly all characters do damage now. Itemization isn't the problem. Almost all characters are over tuned and defense options suck dick.
Rockman (NA)
: TIL Black Panthers are a group name, not a specific animal
for a second i thought you were talking about the black panthers the group of black people with a political agenda
: Yes Ahri has a real lack of damage, BUT ...
who needs damage when you can Q R R R Flash out of danger
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Toplane has degenerated into an elaborated game of rock-paper-scissor that takes 15 minutes
: what is considered fReE dAmAgE and just plain kit implanted (normal in other words) damage?
characters who can just sling an ability with little to no repercussion and also leads to characters being nerfed. {{champion:134}} being able to ult R ignite and either cause someone to become useless or kill them in a fight is a form of free damage. She didn't need to put herself in harms way, shes not at risk of being jumped on because she still has orbs and w to throw out and still have things to stun with. she can also still wave clear. {{champion:99}} can use ult to clear minion wave and damage people and before the next minion wave comes she will most likely have her ult again soon. Lux isn't in a bad spot for using her ult outside of killing or dealing damage to people. {{champion:238}} being able to farm minions and deal damage with Q does not put him in a shit situation. He still has his shadows and E to help him escape {{champion:81}} just used his ult for minion wave and damage? no problem farming minion waves with Q and doing damage with Q reduces the cooldown for it and since he does it from range he doesn't have to suffer from lack of ult. {{champion:115}} He used ult to clear minion waves and chunk the enemy, good luck trying to capitilize on his lack of ult because his wave clear is ridiculous. these aren't the greatest examples but they are examples i can use to help explain it. tl;dr characters who aren't at a disadvantage after using an ability or resource
Akaash (NA)
: Time Magazine put out a list of top 10 games of the decade, and League of Legends made it.
so we're just gonna ignore that the game was pretty damn dope for the first half of the life span ?
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: What is your favorite skin released this year?
im glad ekko and senna got good skins but they aren't my favorite
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jHZIm50L,comment-id=000b000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-20T06:11:37.900+0000) > > Maybe people dislike the obvious whiteknighting you’re doing when all you have is authority but no actual knowledge? I’ve seen you and other heralds/moderators just outright side with Riot on the most ridiculous things instead of actually acting like people with actual opinions of your own. Parroting what Riot says and covertly wielding your banhammer might alongside your green/purple names to enforce Riot viewpoints when in fact this is supposed to be a discussion board. > > Frankly, this is Riot’s discussion board. If they actually did their jobs and worked for profit like they are supposed to, they should be maximizing the value of these boards and not just allowing it to be a sunk cost. Blaming the players because Riot fucking sucks at managing their own content has to be one of the most ludicrous things to do. “Oh you guys are just so biased and negative on the site we created and have absolute power over, that’s why we don’t listen to you despite keeping these discussion boards up and running. This is a failure on the you the_customer’s_ end, not ours, the _business’s_ end.” > > Absolutely disgraceful. Academy Kayn isn't "white knighting" anything. What they are doing is reminding people that the reason why Rioters tend to avoid the Boards is the abuse they almost always have to endure when they do so. In this case, Riot is saying something pretty simple: _skillshot indicators are designed to match player expectations rather than the literal path of the hitbox_. Is this a good idea? I dunno. I do know that we're never going to have a productive conversation on topics like this as long as the Boards turn into a howling mob at the slightest whisper of controversy.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jHZIm50L,comment-id=000b0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-21T01:07:09.902+0000) > > Academy Kayn isn't "white knighting" anything. What they are doing is reminding people that the reason why Rioters tend to avoid the Boards is the abuse they almost always have to endure when they do so. > > In this case, Riot is saying something pretty simple: _skillshot indicators are designed to match player expectations rather than the literal path of the hitbox_. Is this a good idea? I dunno. I do know that we're never going to have a productive conversation on topics like this as long as the Boards turn into a howling mob at the slightest whisper of controversy. there should be 0 reason why a competitive game has falsified information for character attacks and abilities. There is no excuse, people are constantly getting put in awful situations due to misleading information across the board. don't be a simp dog, you know its awful don't fake the funk for brownie points
: \> explains why they do a thing that's being talked about \> "Stop bullshitting us, why even comment lmao" And this is why Rioters don't visit the boards anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jHZIm50L,comment-id=000b00030000,timestamp=2019-12-20T02:21:43.845+0000) > > \> explains why they do a thing that's being talked about > \> "Stop bullshitting us, why even comment lmao" > > And this is why Rioters don't visit the boards anymore. The explanation is obviously bullshit and highly incompetent. In a game of over 100 Characters, you're telling me its ok for them to intentionally showcase incorrect information because "its possible for someone to miss." how would you feel if speed limits were intentionally mislabeled under the guise of "well its possible to go faster than the intended speed limit sometimes" it makes no damn sense
AD Yuumi (NA)
: We deliberately make skill shot indicators slightly shorter range and thinner than the actual missiles. This is to account for the fact that many players don't fully consider things like travel time and champion hitbox size when throwing their spells. They'll fire at things "just on the edge" that they expect to hit. If skill shot line indicators were perfectly accurate it would result in a lot of missed spells that were fired with an expectation to hit. ——————————————— Edit: here’s an example for better clarity. I ran into a problem with Jinx W. When the indicator was exactly accurate people were more likely to tell me it “missed more than expected.” This is because, while the missile is very fast, it still has travel time so shooting at someone who is max range away will almost never hit them. A shorter indicator was more representative of the “effective max range.” People are rarely going to be upset if their skill shot hits something that they thought was slightly out of range. In that case, expectations are broken in a positive way, “Oh nice I didn’t expect that root to hit!” They WILL be upset if their spell misses something they expected to hit, “WTF they were in range but the spell didn’t reach them. This indicator lies!” This is further confounded by the fact that most players’ default assumption is that skillshots “cheat” the indicator a bit. An indicator that is perfectly accurate can often feel as though it’s lying about the true range of the spell, because of EXPECTATIONS.
> [{quoted}](name=AD Yuumi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jHZIm50L,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-20T00:04:35.054+0000) > > We deliberately make skill shot indicators slightly shorter range and thinner than the actual missiles. This is to account for the fact that many players don't fully consider things like travel time and champion hitbox size when throwing their spells. They'll fire at things "just on the edge" that they expect to hit. > > If skill shot line indicators were perfectly accurate it would result in a lot of missed spells that were fired with an expectation to hit. Why bother commenting on a well thought out post if you were gonna give us some sugar coated bullshit LMFAO.
: If you could ban ONE champion from the game...
: one easy step to improve your league game by miles
people dont even listen to them shits
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:23}} the holy trinity of bullshit mechanics
: Midalee
not worth it
Sillae (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iLLp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dvxwlqAb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-15T02:35:59.842+0000) > > your match history doesn't even have you going against aphelios Not everyone has a single account.
> [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dvxwlqAb,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-15T02:42:40.421+0000) > > Not everyone has a single account. if they are going to give input on balance we should be able to see the content of their games. i personally don't have an issue going against aphelios especially if im playing draven.
: Aphelios is the most annoying lane bully in bot lane. This power creep is getting out of hand.
your match history doesn't even have you going against aphelios
: Can we stop allowing Riot to pull things like this?
morons won't stop paying for it so riot will keep putting it out
Bultz (NA)
: Since no one has brought this up on here
looks more like a beast than a dragon
sutora3 (EUNE)
: Find a single positive thing about support role
honestly support is the last diverse role in the game. top lane has been in the shitter since its creation. Mid lane you either play a burst champion or get dicked down jungle the past two seasons is dick sweat ADC has to deal with trying to avoid the insane amount of burst this meta has to offer every single game support you can play damn near whatever you want
: So uh... that walking through walls bug
kayn players in shambles
: And people think we're bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqNpjoLf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:13:51.097+0000) > > And people think we're bad. don't lump yourself in with the wack mods if you know you're cool
: Literally wanted to quit my clash team and quit this game forever...
>losing top lane as a semi ranged champion yikes
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Sett New Champion Teasers & Abilities
sett about to suplex people with his ultimate
: I need to practice drawing so request art in this thread
Draw a heart in a shape form in the center of the heart two letters "iP" the i being lowercase but the P being capital. around the heart flames on the left and right of the flames draw some wings spreading outwards but are floating next to their respective side rayman style.
iiGazeii (NA)
: The dodging on the PBE is ridiculous
which is why i don't bother playing PBE
: I don't know, maybe. However word has it that an assassin meta is going to be the future. Also many recent changes seem to be pushing for faster and shorter games.
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEEhsmPX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:59:07.232+0000) > > I don't know, maybe. However word has it that an assassin meta is going to be the future. Also many recent changes seem to be pushing for faster and shorter games. why wouldn't an assassin meta be the future? all the assassin items got buffed to high hell and essence of mind gives energy now.
: Let's Make a New Summoner Spell
: If it’s like how blizzard does it then you can still play the other Riot games unless they actually banned your account.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xqbuT8M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T15:25:12.574+0000) > > If it’s like how blizzard does it then you can still play the other Riot games unless they actually banned your account. nah this account was banned when league was the only game. i can use it on the forums though which leads me to believe its just a league ban
Øccult (NA)
: Banned on everything
> [{quoted}](name=Gëcko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3xqbuT8M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T15:03:26.951+0000) > > Banned on everything source?
Rioter Comments
: Senna NEEDS to be given a HARSH choice. DAMAGE or UTILITY.
the only thing problematic about senna is her E, sometimes i notice that the disguise she gives to her allies doesn't take effect instantly so you run into issues where someone can just pop in on you before the disguise showcases where the opponent is. other than that senna is eventually gonna fall off when people realize she is useless in a fight if she doesn't land her CC.
: click the link
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FLv1m4nz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-28T04:21:46.388+0000) > > click the link i dont like the way the link looks
Amphysvena (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=playboi2001xD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fv98eBKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T23:23:44.197+0000) > > Who cares man? It's literally just what you log in with, it's laughably irrelevant to anything about the game. > > Just take your username, and add a '2' to it. It's unfortunate that this has to happen, sure, but this reaction is absurd. Whatever you say, playboi2001xD
> [{quoted}](name=Amphysvena,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fv98eBKE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T23:36:08.434+0000) > > Whatever you say, playboi2001xD LOL im glad you said this
Show more

iLLp

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion