Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: From what I've seen on youtube and playing PBE... {{champion:350}} is batshit broken in URF.
: In your opinion, which are the top 10 best passives?
{{champion:122}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}}
: Kayle change on the PBE
Props to big brain at Riot who realized that removing the true damage on her 3rd ascension allows the champion to be balanced.
: Riot: We will not be increasing PBE population
Realistically, there's no reason to increase them now that TFT is out. People were only going on PBE since TFT wasn't live, now that it is, nobody will be going on PBE for it.
: you keep using lane kill rate when this exact picture literally shows yorick wins vs tahm
You really don't understand the point of this thread, even though it's literally stated in the title. Tahm Kench's laning phase is busted, eventually Yorick outscales Tahm with his ability to split push much better; but that's not that point I was ever trying to make. This thread is about Tahm's toxic gameplay. Sure he might not be an overpowered / freelo champion, but him being able to shut down literally every other top laner early - mid game is what I'm addressing.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=iPooUnicorns,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QlApqdJ,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-06-07T16:02:17.403+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/3099fe4316124ca891e22aba099737ca.png Awww he knows how to use google :D Now explain in details why he wins vs vlad.
Because Vlad's rank 1 W cooldown is 28 seconds, and Tahm's Q & W CD at rank 1 is 10 seconds if he devours a champion. Before Vladimir puts any points into his W, Tahm's Q cooldown ends up at 4 seconds. Vlad also has no CC, mean he has no way of stopping Tahm from activating his E when Tahm is near death, let alone kiting him. On top of that, Tahm can rush a Spirit Visage or Adaptive Helm, which increases his damage dealt while decreasing his damage taken from Vlad.
Kuponya (NA)
: Of course a goldie would spew nonsense without providing evidence. A majority of the roster can play around him but choose not to respect the champion's strengths and weaknesses and prefer to just face smash their keyboards vs him. He can be easily played around by most top laners except those who are true melee and don't have hard cc to disengage with.
If only there was a way to verify whether the stats I claimed were accurate or not. Oh wait, https://na.op.gg/champion/tahmkench/statistics/top
: Try {{champion:83}} against him. he cant hit you with his tongue without hitting your ghouls
Midg3t (EUNE)
: How to counter TK 101!! 1. Pick {{champion:8}} 2. Poke him 3. Outsustain him 4. If needed press W 5. ??? 6. Profit!!
FkValeRly (EUW)
: this is the most dumb shit I've read all day lmao tahm has a 52% wr top lane till challenger, his a low impact champion so him being broken as fuck doesn't matter as much but he definitely is broken in every elo.
Win Rate != Lane Kill Rate Yes, his winrate isn't that out of line, but that doesn't change the fact that he is insanely oppressive in lane with virtually no counter play. It is definition anti fun for his opponent, and is unhealthy gameplay that needs to be removed.
Rioter Comments
Sir Gusi (EUW)
: What's your most hated champs to play against
{{champion:9}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:26}}
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: ***
Zed ults Rammus at 37:55, Rammus dies at 38:04. Zed uses more than a full combo on Rammus, and Rammus doesn't save his taunt for Zed for whatever reason. It seems that you are completely unaware of what "one-shotting" is. [This](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdhnTZNOhs) should give you an idea of what actual one-shotting is
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4czMHWZ10Q) {{champion:103}} has to land her E to do close damage as {{champion:238}}. She is also countered by tanks unlike {{champion:238}} .
Killing someone in 10 seconds is oneshotting, got it.
: How to deal with Ezreal?
Rioter Comments
Saianna (EUNE)
: When Riot made Vayne skins, she received her Q-buffs for free even though her winrates were fine. Nerfing guinsoo doesn't suddenly fix everything, cause she still has shitton of unneeded power she got for free to boost her new skin sale. Her last "nerf" was more of spreading that free buff from earlier across some levels. She hasn't lost her damage potential.
Her damage potential at two items is now a lot weaker than before thanks to the Guinsoo's nerfs. Vayne has been obnoxious due to her having a two item power spike as a hyper carry. Pushing that power spike back an item or two makes it easier to keep Vayne down and out.
: How do you beat hook champions?
Hard push the wave, position yourself around your minions so you can't get hooked.
iPrawn (NA)
: Give me one good reason why Neeko ADC would NOT be busted.
If you're playing ADC Neeko, you don't put points into Q until you've maxed W&E.
: I don’t understand the Trynd change
Because Riot wants to nerf the {{item:3115}} {{item:3508}} combo before it has a chance to become meta.
: Game mode: Opposite day, AP and AD item reversal through adaptive stats (maybe next april fools),
: {{item:2047}} I get that this item is here because of {{champion:202}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:76}} but it's kinda r%%%%%ed that it also hardcounters {{champion:91}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:67}} stealth when large parts of their power budget are based around them. Really feel like they should make it so you cant permanently have it up as it's already hard enough playing a squishy melee. Or just make it traps only.
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uTtjw8nA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T01:09:47.190+0000) > > {{item:2047}} > > I get that this item is here because of {{champion:202}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:76}} but it's kinda r%%%%%ed that it also hardcounters {{champion:91}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:67}} stealth when large parts of their power budget are based around them. Really feel like they should make it so you cant permanently have it up as it's already hard enough playing a squishy melee. Or just make it traps only. Ohh man I can't believe I forgot about this! I absolutely hate that it can reveal stealthed champions, it desperately needs to be changed!
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: Kha'Zix Damage discrepancy
That's why Kha'Zix works well with a comp that's suited for split pushing, he's excellent at catching people out while rotating.
: Vladimir: My Predictions
Jax was probably playing the lane wrong. Vlad pool has a 28 second CD at rank 1. Jax leap strike has a 10 second CD at rank 1. All Jax has to do is leap strike at Vlad WITHOUT counter striking and force Vlad to pool away or lose the trade heavily. Then the moment Jax's leap strike comes of CD he leap strikes with his counter strike and Vlad will either have to flash or die. Rinse & repeat. However if Vlad freezes the wave in front of his tower, Jax starts to have a bad time.
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: Riven at 54% is fine. Its not over our Imaginary "OP" line
Riven is a champion that shouldn't ever be allowed to exceed a 50% winrate, but Riot threw that idea out the window.
: Lucky! I'm still waiting to get that emote with luck D: https://i.imgur.com/nrO6D8b.png[\img] Then again I won't have room for it anyways :/
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hw3VRIxn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T14:57:51.381+0000) > > Lucky! I'm still waiting to get that emote with luck D: > > https://i.imgur.com/nrO6D8b.png[\img] > > Then again I won't have room for it anyways :/ You have the best emote anyways
Daralen (NA)
: Yas is broke af
Let's all group up for every single Yasuo tornado, that way our respawn timers will in sync!
Banuvan (NA)
: When are you going to get rid of smurfs Riot?
Riot just needs to undo the changes to placements so you place into plat after 10-0 on a new account.
Enisum (NA)
: Aram Tower Damge
Classic Riot "fixing" things nobody ever wanted fixed. I'd 1000x prefer having a longer game in a neck and neck match, rather than the game forcing it to end so matches are kept short.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Us that play ARAM exclusively with a relatively high aram MMR see these aram accounts every game, especially at late night hours. they are also in groups of 3+ most of the times, and if you queue solo with 2k MMR you are almost guaranteed to see the enemy have 5 accounts all with higher levels that anyone on your team and 50-60lvls bellow you, but because of the lack of communication it is not easy to get ARAM wanderers to play the ARAM META way so you can carry them. The true art of the mode is to know when you can die and when you can't die, to know how much you need to invest in waveclear vs poking the enemy, to know how beneficial it is to split the enemy teams' deaths and make your own team's deaths all be together or in a way that the 5-man isn't split up, to know it's better to get 2 less kills _this teamfight_ if it means 2 people will be at 15-20% _next teamfight_ and with gold on them . Aram accounts and aram players know these things but people that don't play the mode much don't understand at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:20:15.544+0000) > > Us that play ARAM exclusively with a relatively high aram MMR see these aram accounts every game, especially at late night hours. they are also in groups of 3+ most of the times, and if you queue solo with 2k MMR you are almost guaranteed to see the enemy have 5 accounts all with higher levels that anyone on your team and 50-60lvls bellow you, but because of the lack of communication it is not easy to get ARAM wanderers to play the ARAM META way so you can carry them. You left out the part where each of them have multiple accounts and will dodge any unfavorable team comp until they get a good one.
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: vayne sustain damage
Of course a full build crit Vayne is going to do tons of damage. But in pro play you need to be effective without a full build, and the botrk + rageblade build is an extremely effective two item build compared to an ie+shiv.
: Soo, the FPS rate randomly goes down, my mosue sometimes stops listening to me and some beep sounds.
Iirc this is your cpu falling behind/struggling, as I encountered the same thing with my old PC.
: AP on hit Varus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcWyfcuXg4
: Small adjustment to recent ARAM changes needed
https://i.gyazo.com/a2236464ae6d352795a557a122c3a9b2.png ?
: > [{quoted}](name=iPooUnicorns,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=00160000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:26:09.396+0000) > > No, it is 12 seconds of the game time. Zed ulted the Amumu at 44:17, and the Amumu died at 44:29. That's 12 seconds. If you watch the clip timer, it takes 24 seconds in total for Amumu to die. > > The Amumu didn't deal damage to Zed because he had a support shielding him and healing him the entire time. > > The Zed was not behind whatsoever. He was 16-6-10, albeit with only 185 CS. He had 4 finished items, two of them being anti tank items. > > You don't pick a tank to 1v1 an assassin, you pick a tank to lock an assassin down in a teamfight with CC for your team to kill the assassin. > > Additionally Amumu is not a good tank for locking down assassins, his only non ultimate cc is a single target skill shot. > > Also at the beginning of your clip two tanks (albeit Mundo is a juggernaut, but he built 0 offense items) killed an ADC in a very short period of time. > > tl;dr your anecdotal evidence doesn't even prove your point. It's not anecdotal if every single number is there and can be calculated, it's factual. Also, the gold difference is huge (also factual) Also the 100% defense "juggernaught" did more damage to the extreme than the non 100% defense "tank" Amumu, and tanks in general are trashcan tier right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=001600000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:29:46.489+0000) > > It's not anecdotal if every single number is there and can be calculated, it's factual. Also, the gold difference is huge (also factual) It's 1 clip from a low silver game. The gold difference is practically meaningless at 40+ minutes into the game. Amumu's build was worth 15k gold, whereas Zed's was 14.2k
: > [{quoted}](name=iPooUnicorns,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T07:39:11.288+0000) > > So wait, tanks are underpowered because it takes them 12 seconds to die in a 1v2 scenario? That's half speed (so that'd mean 6 seconds), though I do envy you if half speed feels the same as full speed to you, you must have great concentration. Also, the support did none of the damage. This was my response to "go tank into assassin and CC them" the tank (tanks are supposed to counter assassins btw) who was AHEAD couldn't damage the assassin at all. Going tank into them and just ccing them is laughable. People say tanks have too much damage, they can't kill people with 0 defense while itemized against that damage type. This is 100% AP/HP/Armor (no mres) while way ahead, the ult did almost nothing to a 0 defense assassin that's behind. TL:DR guy said go tank into assassin and just CC them. This is an example of the result (while way ahead in gold/itemization and specifically itemizing against that assassins damage type)
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T07:43:23.054+0000) > > That's half speed (so that'd mean 6 seconds), though I do envy you if half speed feels the same as full speed to you, you must have great concentration. > > Also, the support did none of the damage. This was my response to "go tank into assassin and CC them" the tank (tanks are supposed to counter assassins btw) who was AHEAD couldn't damage the assassin at all. Going tank into them and just ccing them is laughable. People say tanks have too much damage, they can't kill people with 0 defense while itemized against that damage type. > > This is 100% AP/HP/Armor (no mres) while way ahead, the ult did almost nothing to a 0 defense assassin that's behind. > > TL:DR guy said go tank into assassin and just CC them. This is an example of the result (while way ahead in gold/itemization and specifically itemizing against that assassins damage type) No, it is 12 seconds of the game time. Zed ulted the Amumu at 44:17, and the Amumu died at 44:29. That's 12 seconds. If you watch the clip timer, it takes 24 seconds in total for Amumu to die. The Amumu didn't deal damage to Zed because he had a support shielding him and healing him the entire time. The Zed was not behind whatsoever. He was 16-6-10, albeit with only 185 CS. He had 4 finished items, two of them being anti tank items. You don't pick a tank to 1v1 an assassin, you pick a tank to lock an assassin down in a teamfight with CC for your team to kill the assassin. Additionally Amumu is not a good tank for locking down assassins, his only non ultimate cc is a single target skill shot. Also at the beginning of your clip two tanks (albeit Mundo is a juggernaut, but he built 0 offense items) killed an ADC in a very short period of time. tl;dr your anecdotal evidence doesn't even prove your point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reckless Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-03-31T06:09:30.861+0000) > > Play tanks into assassins and cc them. Whats so hard about that? This is what: https://gfycat.com/lankythosekiskadee Note: Tank had full build+consumable, assassin did not, and also didn't use items.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q4E8O1XY,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-03-31T06:46:39.473+0000) > > This is what: > https://gfycat.com/lankythosekiskadee > > Note: Tank had full build+consumable, assassin did not, and also didn't use items. So wait, tanks are underpowered because it takes them 12 seconds to die in a 1v2 scenario?
painteon (NA)
: AP Ezreal needs buffs
AP Ezreal is dogshit until you have items. Fortunately you can ignore this by getting a Muramana before going the typical AP Ezreal items. But wait you unicorn shitter, Muramana isn't an AP item. That is true, but you're in luck! Every Ezreal ability has both an AP and AD ratio. Build path looks like this: {{item:3070}} {{item:3057}} -> {{item:3004}}{{item:1001}} {{item:3802}} -> {{item:3285}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3020}} -> {{item:3089}} /{{item:3146}} /{{item:3135}} Full build generally looks like: {{item:3020}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3146}}
: Afterschock idea for Riot
So you mean the original version of Aftershock?
: Why isn't 3v3 played more?
It's the classic case of Riot doesn't support it because nobody plays it and nobody plays it because Riot doesn't support it.
: here is how vayne should get nerfed
How to actually balance Vayne: Silver bolts is now treated as an on-attack effect, rather than an on-hit effect.
Rioter Comments
: Let's talk about "Forced 50% Winrate"
Although this isn't from ranked, matchmaking is overly aggressive in trying to "balance teams out" by putting bad players on your team in all queues. In Nexus Blitz, I had a 60% winrate with 500+ games, so naturally I had a high MMR. So how did matchmaking accommodate for this? By making me play games like this, all the time. https://i.imgur.com/YaFBYUa.png
: How is amumu bad?
Terrible innate tankiness, useless without ultimate until he has like 3 items.
: Add Bans Into URF Already
Can I ban auto-win dragon? Legit ruins the game mode.
: No, Seriously, Outside of getting lucky, how do you even get rank up?
You will still climb if you are below the rank you should be. There's a reason why the big name streamers were Diamond within days of the new season, and they would easily get there with a fresh level 30 account. To put it simply, you have 4 possible shit players / feeders / trolls on your team, while the enemy team has 5 possible baddies. Unless of course you fall into the shit player category, then you deserve to lose.
: Is this laptop good enough
That should be good enough for medium, if not just tweak some of the more demanding settings. I would recommend you a different laptop but I'm unsure of online ordering / shipping for New Zealanders.
: Flex queue matchmaking is garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=giXZ5Z0y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-13T22:50:28.913+0000) > > ~~ Flex queue~~ matchmaking is garbage. Fixed that for you
Show more

iPooUnicorns

Level 333 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion