: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ARuc361,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:07:11.271+0000) > > playing on a silver acc myself for a long time, supports there seem to have no focus (noone really does) they just wander around and seem to hope that something happens. did you start to focus more on for example roaming to help mid or objectives or sticking to your adc. After the lane phase I tend to mostly hover around the carry but if the carry isn’t doing anything I’ll go assist whoever is taking objectives or going for picks. I always avoid walking around doing nothing when possible.
> [{quoted}](name=FurriesAreHot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ARuc361,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:26:26.946+0000) > > After the lane phase I tend to mostly hover around the carry but if the carry isn’t doing anything I’ll go assist whoever is taking objectives or going for picks. > > I always avoid walking around doing nothing when possible. Congrats on getting out of bronze! Be careful doing this to assassins when they are ahead, though. I've had multiple supports come share xp with me when it is super important for assassins to get ahead and stay ahead in xp to maintain their lead and kill potential on enemy champs. If you are trying to help a fed assassin, it is better to ping them to help you place and deny vision that protects them/sets them up to make a pick. You can also shadow them by staying just out of xp range but also close enough to help if they get engaged on. As a side note, you could also probably climb a lot more if you played more ranked games. Most people also consider ranked games to be more beneficial for learning the game. I understand not wanting to play ranked sometimes though, I haven't played it much in the past couple months b/c internet just got fixed and I still haven't been wanting to play League outside of for norms. In part, I also haven't been as confident after my couple months of being mostly unable to play.
huhndog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-11-08T15:01:29.402+0000) > > Sure, I'll come if I have priority and it does not risk me losing a wave or two of cs. Otherwise, give up your camp, we will probably both die or I will let you die. Even if you gank immediately after, it does not fix all the gold/xp I lost that was worth more than your camp. Your jungle camp is not worth my lane. > > Once again, scuttle is not worth my lane. I will rotate if I can but it is your job to consider which lanes have priority before you try to make a game warping play. > > Whole team has to make and agree on this call. Ping out smite if you do not have it but I will 100% let you run it down if you make a bad call for baron/dragon. > > If I spam ping you off a wave, it is probably for a reason. Either I deny more xp/gold by letting it push back, get a better recall, or pushing it ruins my recall timing. Scuttle is worth you when the enemy mid ACTUALLY rotates and gets free exp from kill. W/o scuttle, I can guarantee your jungler will have no early game presence because they will have to catch up.
> [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=00250000,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:02:08.645+0000) > > Scuttle is worth you when the enemy mid ACTUALLY rotates and gets free exp from kill. W/o scuttle, I can guarantee your jungler will have no early game presence because they will have to catch up. Priority means enemy mid rotates first and will kill you before anybody can do anything. You do not get scuttle either way and just int a kill instead.
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T18:50:14.747+0000) > > * If I know that the enemy jungler is invading me and I ping it ahead of time, move your ass down to where I ping and help me get the mofo out of my jungle! Even if you lose cs for it, me winning back my jungle and getting the exp I need will eventually translates into a gank for you, seconds after! _Help me now, I help you later_! If you don't come help me get control back over my jungle, guess what happens next?! The enemy jungler is ahead of me now and he's gonna start ganking even more and make all of your lives even more miserable... So be smart and help your jungler out... yes, that's right! junglers don't only help you, they also need help sometimes! > Sure, I'll come if I have priority and it does not risk me losing a wave or two of cs. Otherwise, give up your camp, we will probably both die or I will let you die. Even if you gank immediately after, it does not fix all the gold/xp I lost that was worth more than your camp. Your jungle camp is not worth my lane. > > * If I ping that I'm going for the scuttle crab, please move to the river! You don't need to help me kill it or stay there to watch me kill it. You just need to move with me for, like, 1 or 2 sec. I need the enemy team to know that I got backup so they won't try to collapse on my ass and kill me. This is especially more important if I gank for you and give you lane priority so that you can help me secure the crab/dragon/herald, and then you just ignore me and recall and throw the lead I created out of the window. > Once again, scuttle is not worth my lane. I will rotate if I can but it is your job to consider which lanes have priority before you try to make a game warping play. > > * If I make a call for drake or Baron, I expect all of you to come with me to the baron/dragon pit. If say " _just bait it_ ", that means don't hit the god damn thing and just set up a trap for the enemy. Otherwise, just burst it down! I prefer for you to commit with me than you being pussies and not wanting to kill the objective because you wanna farm or something. If the call ends up being bad, I'll take responsibility for it! I hate it when we make a call for baron and the ADC just goes to my jungle and farm, or pushes a lane alone and get picked out, when he's the one who's supposed to burst down the baron with us... > Whole team has to make and agree on this call. Ping out smite if you do not have it but I will 100% let you run it down if you make a bad call for baron/dragon. > * If I push the wave to the turret after a gank, that's me helping you reset the wave while getting some gold/exp for my troubles. Don't be a bitch about it and spam ping me to back off the lane, stop crying, JESUS! > If I spam ping you off a wave, it is probably for a reason. Either I deny more xp/gold by letting it push back, get a better recall, or pushing it ruins my recall timing.
: You underestimate the power and need for the vision control. I agree Ghostblade will always be a first item rush because of the roaming it enables but the other points are limited. It also depends on the match up. If the Assassin CAN'T Roam without majorly being punished in mid because his opponent can clear and push the turret hard then he might not rush Ghostblade. Instead he might rush Sanguine for the AS and Lifesteal that makes it great in 1v1 scenarios, not quite the splitpushing item they are selling it as. If he roams and keeps getting seen by wards the second item as Umbral to try and help counter that could be important. Duskblade becoming the pure damage item means I see it being moved back in the build order more likely. Even the EoN changes are not as bad as you seem to say they are. Though you are right that it won't be a very rushed item on anyone except maybe Pyke since his Passive makes the health from it into more AD and the utility then makes him safer.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Knight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Whq6JYMA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T11:25:52.842+0000) > > You underestimate the power and need for the vision control. I agree Ghostblade will always be a first item rush because of the roaming it enables but the other points are limited. > > It also depends on the match up. If the Assassin CAN'T Roam without majorly being punished in mid because his opponent can clear and push the turret hard then he might not rush Ghostblade. Instead he might rush Sanguine for the AS and Lifesteal that makes it great in 1v1 scenarios, not quite the splitpushing item they are selling it as. If he roams and keeps getting seen by wards the second item as Umbral to try and help counter that could be important. Duskblade becoming the pure damage item means I see it being moved back in the build order more likely. > > Even the EoN changes are not as bad as you seem to say they are. Though you are right that it won't be a very rushed item on anyone except maybe Pyke since his Passive makes the health from it into more AD and the utility then makes him safer. Current EoN has only 75 HP less and 8 more lethality and pyke along with every other AD assassin in the game does not consider building it until 3rd item. The item is built because it gives assassins a window to go in that they chose. It being a passive makes the item far worse because you cannot use it when you need it and have to avoid interaction with the whole enemy team for 40 seconds to even consider being able to team fight. Changes are terrible and every streamer that has looked at them would say the same, especially considering the item is supposed to be more attractive after the changes. Calling it now, midlane ad assassins will not give up CDR to build Sanguine unless the item releases too overpowered. Umbral will not matter, other items are far better alternatives for the gold.
Rioter Comments
: How the fuck are you supposed to play jungle without feeding and be actually able to enjoy the game?
Hey, if you are consistently dying post 5 minutes it may help to analyze what you tend to be doing when you die. Perhaps you are getting caught in river, attempting to force objs when none of your laners have priority, forcing disadvantageous ganks, or maybe bad early clears (late, low health, bad route choice) are underleveling you causing you to be incapable of dueling the enemy jungler. Watch some of your replays and see if you can find a common denominator. It could also help to watch twitch VODs and see what routes high elo players are using on the Nunu and listening to them explain their thought process on each play they make.
: Best LCS Top Lane Champions?
Hello, this link will show useful stats from this worlds: https://gol.gg/tournament/tournament-stats/World%20Championship%202019/ Do note that pro teams play champs thats are actually broken but solo queue players often fail with them because they do not understand why the champions are busted. Realistically, unless all of you have the time to play 6-8 hours a day and watch pro games, you may be better playing solo queue champions. Additionally, you should also understand what each comp is trying to achieve (poke and siege, pick, teamfight, split, etc.). Each player should understand the objectives in their own lane and what the team's objective is. Watching proplay, especially proview will be insightful for warding, rotating, and executing in lane.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
Hello! Hope you guys see and get to this. Zed's shadow has reduced range on his E. Zed's ult sometimes fails to dodge damage during animation, such as from towers, abilities and auto attacks. Ult range may also be bugged if I remember correcrly (indicator not matching distance that ult will go off)
: We’ll spear and stopwatch are being removed and conq is being turned into something closer to old fervor so hopefully that balances Jax out.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lt3vWJAH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-11T21:17:01.417+0000) > > We’ll spear and stopwatch are being removed and conq is being turned into something closer to old fervor so hopefully that balances Jax out. Can you give a source on this please? Have heard this from multiple people but haven't seen anything official.
: Does smurfing ruin low elo game
Purely talking about how it impacts a person's ability to climb. It should have minimal impact. Mathematically, there are 9 other people in the game. 4 on your team and 5 on the enemy team. In a game where there is a single smurf, you have a 4/9 (44.44%) chance they are on your team and a 5/9 (55.55%) chance they are on the eneny team. Now, let's assume there is a true smurf (not someone having a good game, but an actual level 30-40 account with a 65-80% win rate) every 1 in 5 games. So, in one of your first 5 games you get unlucky and lose to a smurf. In your next 5 games (5-10) you get a free win b/c a smurf. 5 games (10-15) later you lose again due to a smurf. This repeats until the ~45th game where you eventually lose 1 extra game b/c those smurfs. If I did the math/logic correctly, and if 1/5 games has a smurf (could be high but you would have to do data analysis to actually figure this out), then you should lose an extra 1/45 (2.22%) games because of smurfs. In summary, there would be no smurfs in 36/45 (80%) of the games. You would auto win 4/45 (8.88%) of the games. You would auto lose 5/45 (11.11%) of those games. Realistically speaking, smurfs do not stop you from climbing.
Asmundur (EUW)
: What body image expresses lol? (do you have an opinion?)
I'd consider there to be a wide variety of body images represented in the game. Champs like Illaoi, Gragas, and Poppy are all bigger. There are multiple champs that are monsters: Rek'sai, Kha'zix, Cho'gath, Shyvana. You have Annie who is a little girl and Ekko who is a teenager. Irelia, Fiora, and Camille are all examples of athletic but not really sexualized women. Male examples include Xin Zhao, Talon, and Jarvan IV. You also have very sexualized champs like Janna, Miss Fortune, Varus, and Yasuo. I think its wrong to say that everything in the game is hypersexualised. I will however say the vast majority of people like to play champions that are on the normal to more attractive side of things. I've heard people say, "I want to play x champ because they look cool/cute." I bet that as a result, more traditional looking champs sell better and have more mains. I see some people asking for big, ugly champions on boards, but why would Riot make one if they are not going to sale skins or have as many mains.
: LF: ranked duo partner
If you use comms, hit me up. I main mid lane
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
I feel like the channel is better for EoN. Having it as an active allows me to use it when I need to and for the spells I need to. If you guys are looking to change it, the reason many assassin players opt to either build it later or not at all is because it has no cdr. However, adding cdr would likely make EoN mandatory.
Akrid415 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T23:54:13.519+0000) > > You know this isn't true. Otherwise you wouldn't have a 29% winrate on zed this season if you could mash buttons blindfolded and still win. Not bringing the winrate up to flame or anything, just to point out you know damn well that's not how it works. What you're doing is taking an example of what happened ***after*** he was ***exxxtrreeemmeeelllyyy*** fed and presenting it as that's how he normally works 1. I was picking Zed regardless of the comp, so that stat isn't accurate as to how I play with Zed. You and everyone else need to quit hanging on to win rates like it's the holy grail. There's variables involved. 2. He wasn't _extreeemmmmmeeeellllyy_ fed. Like I stated in my post, I was dodging everything in lane. He couldn't land shit, and I honestly thought he was low gold / silver tier. He got fed when his team started dominating my other laners, which snowballed over to him. But the stats don't show that. Again, quit hanging onto stats like they're the holy grail.
> [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T00:10:22.969+0000) > > 1. I was picking Zed regardless of the comp, so that stat isn't accurate as to how I play with Zed. You and everyone else need to quit hanging on to win rates like it's the holy grail. There's variables involved. > > 2. He wasn't _extreeemmmmmeeeellllyy_ fed. Like I stated in my post, I was dodging everything in lane. He couldn't land shit, and I honestly thought he was low gold / silver tier. He got fed when his team started dominating my other laners, which snowballed over to him. But the stats don't show that. Again, quit hanging onto stats like they're the holy grail. 1. You won 11/38 games. That is not because bad luck or shitty comps. That is because you are not good with Zed. If Zed was legitemately braindead OP, comp would hardly matter. Zed is just harder to learn than you want to admit. 2. Post the gameplay with the times he oneshot and missed everything.
: Not only do they not have proof who is doing it, they don't even have proof OP *wanted* it. If I happen to say something the upvote bot runners agree with, they could mass-upvote me. I'm not the one who asked for it, but it happened anyways. If the mods ban me because of that, they ban an innocent man. They don't even decrease the number of bots by one then. And that could even be abused *by* the bot runners. They could mass-upvote someone they *dis*agreed with to get them banned. The mods would have to be able to know who upvoted what and spend days analyzing patterns to determine who's a bot and who's not. And since I'm pretty sure they'd prefer to let some slip away than to ban innocents, they'd have to also analyze *times* the votes occured to make sure they're not just banning people who generally are in agreement. Lots of shit that I'm not sure the mods have is needed to let them actually start removing the bots. And even then it'd be an incredibly tedious process.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BzXxKORK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T03:42:11.062+0000) > > Not only do they not have proof who is doing it, they don't even have proof OP *wanted* it. > > If I happen to say something the upvote bot runners agree with, they could mass-upvote me. I'm not the one who asked for it, but it happened anyways. If the mods ban me because of that, they ban an innocent man. They don't even decrease the number of bots by one then. > > And that could even be abused *by* the bot runners. They could mass-upvote someone they *dis*agreed with to get them banned. > > The mods would have to be able to know who upvoted what and spend days analyzing patterns to determine who's a bot and who's not. And since I'm pretty sure they'd prefer to let some slip away than to ban innocents, they'd have to also analyze *times* the votes occured to make sure they're not just banning people who generally are in agreement. > > Lots of shit that I'm not sure the mods have is needed to let them actually start removing the bots. And even then it'd be an incredibly tedious process. It would have to be developers and even then might be tricky. They would pribably have to look for accounts with signs of being bot accounts and then correlate with ips and stuff. Wouldn't be easy.
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IE743V0h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:22:29.155+0000) > > First, go in your gmail and change the password. Afterwords, follow the instructions on this page to sign out all devices from your gmail. https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/4177486/gmail-remotely-sign-out/%3famp=true > > Additionally, check all of your settings to make sure the hacmer is not forwarding your emails or doing anything else malicious. > > After that, do the same process (if possible) for all websites or services you have. > > If you still have issues, one of your devices is likely compromised. You will need more help if that is the case. > > Here are the FTC guidelines for your situation. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0376-hacked-email Appreciate it dude, but do you know how to sign out of all accounts on phone?
> [{quoted}](name=Vivial Moon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IE743V0h,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-01T14:21:00.656+0000) > > Appreciate it dude, but do you know how to sign out of all accounts on phone? Sorry for lage respone, did not see your message. Not quite the same but may help, go to gmail app>tab thing on tip left corner>Settings>Click necessary email>Manage your Google Account>Scroll right for separate tabs until Security>Secure Account>Your Devices>Signed in devices>3 dots on right side of every device>Remove on any unwanted
: Hacker still around in my gmail
First, go in your gmail and change the password. Afterwords, follow the instructions on this page to sign out all devices from your gmail. https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/4177486/gmail-remotely-sign-out/%3famp=true Additionally, check all of your settings to make sure the hacmer is not forwarding your emails or doing anything else malicious. After that, do the same process (if possible) for all websites or services you have. If you still have issues, one of your devices is likely compromised. You will need more help if that is the case. Here are the FTC guidelines for your situation. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0376-hacked-email
: Azir: Conceptually Awesome, Mechanically Atrocious
I personally feel that Azir's kit meshes together well. I do agree on the W auto range, but that is balanced that way because of pro play. In my opinion, you understated the importance of his E and Q because they allow him to insec. Insecs open up so much creativity and outplay potential because they can be offensive or defensive. His ult when paired with a well timed insec can instant win team fights. In contrast, his ult can also be crirical to his survival. In my opinion, his turret is also unique because of the pressure it can create on map. I also wanted to point out that Azir is a champion you can play 1000+ games on and still be far from mastering. This causes his kit to be balanced around high elo and pro play, not low elo. As a result, he has lower damages number. A champion that is balanced like Azir will tend to have a smaller playerbase, which is completely okay.
Ekitaih (NA)
: Pretty sure if they offered no counter play, they would be spammed in high elo and Pro-play. Since that’s not the case, it’s safe to assume that they are capable of being countered. It’s actually pretty easy. Assassins are actually in a bad spot right now. They aren’t really strong, they just offer a decent lead early IF you play properly. However, when against a moderate CC team, they will fall behind quick. There is a ton of counter play, you just have to utilize it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJhbxBwt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:48:08.013+0000) > > Pretty sure if they offered no counter play, they would be spammed in high elo and Pro-play. Since that’s not the case, it’s safe to assume that they are capable of being countered. It’s actually pretty easy. Assassins are actually in a bad spot right now. They aren’t really strong, they just offer a decent lead early IF you play properly. However, when against a moderate CC team, they will fall behind quick. > There is a ton of counter play, you just have to utilize it. In my opinion, there is so much counterplay against Assassins that they need huge numbers to make up for having so much counter play. That is why a handful of assassins do not and won't see pro play. If they removed some counter play and made assassins faster, they could probably have numbers nerfs.
Saianna (EUNE)
: > I said compared to tanks, Zed has better sustained damage. Wait what? do you even know what sustained damage is? Or do you just copy the word without understanding what it means? Everyone can have sustained damage, cause it just means continuously attacking, like.. basic attacks. Zed doesn't do that. In this clip I don't think he AA'd even once. All of his damage (maybe minus that 1 or 2 AAs i missed) comes from his abilities. Burst =/= sustained damage. What you say makes no sense. It's pointless. Games with splitpushing don't last that long. Just cause Zed in this clip is high-AD monster doesn't mean zed as a champion is great at splitpushing.
Zed has a lot of sustained damage. However, he cannot utilize it in every situation. In the clip, Zed uses his full combo then autos where possible. He eventually has to run because of Rammus CC. At this point, he kites the Rammus. However, it is not uncommon for Zed to auto certain targets to death because Zed has plenty of sustained damage. It depends on the situation whether he can use it or not. If it is a champion with CC and he is in a team fight, he won't stay around to auto. If it is a squishy champ that is caught out, he can probably auto it to death. Tanks on the other hand, do not build AD, attack speed, or pen, and as a result do very little sustained damage. Their main job is CC the enemy team or soak damage for their carry, not to deal damage. The fact that you think Zed does not split push is hilarious. He does it at the highest levels of play and casters frequently have mentioned him as a split pushing threat. Multiple guides also mention how good of a split pusher he is. Split pushing is optimal on him in most situations.
Saianna (EUNE)
: tank has sustained damage? Zed is split pusher? good damage to turrets? attack speed? I'm really confused. Either it's some kind of masterwork sarcasm, or I don't understand the secret message you try to share with me covered by that pile of nonsense.
I said compared to tanks, Zed has better sustained damage. I did not say that tanks deal huge amount of sustained damage. Zed is known for split pushing. Casters for pro games have said that Zed is deadly once he can get to a side lane. Zed has 552 AD in the clip, so yes, he destroys tower. Without anything, he has 1.02 attack speed and people often build a zeal item last item. So I would consider him to have decent attack speed.
Saianna (EUNE)
: > Rammus oneshot a Kai'sa Yeah right. No. Kaisa killed herself. That's how thorns work. If she was weak or underfarmed she'd hardly do any harm to herself. Also do you hear the absurdity of what you just said in this sentence? > The fight lasts litterally 9-10 seconds and **Zed has to use multiple combos** Is he ability-ADC? Or some kind of AD-mage? What is he? Cause something's definitely not right here. Also stop repeating with "rammus oneshots" cause that is just silly.
20 Kill Kai'sa was not "weak or underfarmed." She got taunted because she does not have the ability to escape rammus. Thornmail returning enough damage against a fed ADC to kill them like that is asinine. Plus, if dying in 2 seconds to 1 ability rotation is not being oneshot, I do not know what is. Especially when people are saying Zed burst down Rammus. Zed is an AD caster. The only reason he can combo like he does in the clip is because of blue buff and energy refund from hitting his and his shadow's abilties on the same target. Additionally, his W comes off CD because he built 40% CDR and Zed gets 1 second refunded to his W for ever champion hit.
Yets4240 (NA)
: Not to mention legitimately 1-2 shotting every other character, while also bursting the ever loving fuck out of a 5 armor item RAMMUS, with the single strongest defensive steroid in the entire fucking game, before the Rammus was even able to *TOUCH* the Zed, let alone do ANY damage at fucking all.
The fight lasts litterally 9-10 seconds and Zed has to use multiple combos and everything he has. Rammus oneshot a Kai'sa and used all of his abilties, including his W, before Zed goes in. Rammus chases the Zed to his own death, it is not like just could not have lived. Rammus was only unable to touch Zed bcause he focused Kai'sa. Why is okay for Rammus to oneshot Kai'sa, but for Zed to use everything to slowly kill Rammus is absurd?
Saianna (EUNE)
: you miss one minor detail here.. Actually all of you do. Zed has burst. There's no ststained damage coming from him. **He killed rammus, a pure-armor tank with just few abilities.** Even with 2 tank-killing weapons it should not be possible for him to shred a tank with just his few abilities, cause.. well... that is just purely r%%%%%ed. The damage he pulls out is simply beyond fine.
Landing multiple combos is not just a few abilties? Zed has blue, which allows him to combo multiple times. It also is not like Zed does not have sustained damage compared to a tank. Zed is a split pusher, which requires good damage to turrets. He gets that because he builds AD, pen, and has decent attack speed.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sOkGWhkn,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:02:23.060+0000) > > The whole fight took 9-10 seconds. Zed also full stacked a cleaver on his ldr and used EoN and Flash. Rammus was kited and had none of his spells for Zed. Rammus also falls off late game when people build pen because armor is intended to be an early-mid game stat. He should not be trying to fight Zed at 35+ minutes. thats it, just give zed new passive "Tanks fall off but assassins dont: after 35 minutes enemy nexus explode"
Assassins do fall off because it is much harder to kill carries when they start to build zhonya's and GA. Additionally, cc during late game fights tend to guarantee their death. Assassins do not fall of because of their damage. Tanks fall off because pen starts to be more effective than armor, which as I mentioned is a early-mid game stat. So both classes do fall off. Here is the thing though, tanks excel in teamfights because they offer cc and protection for their squishies. Assassins and especially Zed have always been known as duelists, with Zed being a late game split pusher. Why should Rammus win a fight where he horribly misplays, other than because he is Rammus? It is not even like he got deleted, he could have based and taken the advantage from killing Kai'sa (who he practically oneshot?!?). Instead, he ran at the Zed, got kited, and died.
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: zed vs rammus full build.
The whole fight took 9-10 seconds. Zed also full stacked a cleaver on his ldr and used EoN and Flash. Rammus was kited and had none of his spells for Zed. Rammus also falls off late game when people build pen because armor is intended to be an early-mid game stat. He should not be trying to fight Zed at 35+ minutes.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: What if Zed had mana instead of energy?
Please give him mana. After it is done, mains would incorporate shojin into their builds and then Zed would destroy everyone with W resets and extra Qs.
Cocho (NA)
: You're exaggerating on the numbers. This was the AD bonus: 5 (+5/10/15% target's AD) To say 40-100+ less AD per game is a joke. even rank 3 ult, he'd had to kill someone with around 700 AD for 100 bonus AD. A marksmen level 9 with {{item:3031}} has like 160 AD. for rank 2 ult, that's 16+5 bonus ad. To get 60 like in your example, the guy he's killing would need like 600 AD lol I opened a random zed game and looked at how much ad he had at level 11. Zed had 212 ad level 11. Here's the example you gave but with realistic numbers. 140 being bonus ad with ult passive bonus ad 119 being bonus ad with 1.0ad q buff With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+140 times 0.9 (126) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. 7 less damage per Q 21 max That means zed ult does 21-29 less damage rank 2 But, it's more damage before the first kill, possibly still more if you killed a mage. He has a larger W recast It's going to be WAY more damage if the attack speed nets him another auto attack. If we took the numbers above, and applied them to zed level 10. (13 bonus from ult passive instead of 21) With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+132 times 0.9 (118.8) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. looks like it's higher? xdddddddddddddddddddd what are we even complaining about here. zed's Q does more damage level 1-10 even after the nerfs. Along with longer recast + more attack speed.
https://imgur.com/a/Np2LoVj In other words Zed lost a shit ton of damage for little compensation. The funny thing is, everyone says oh but the attack speed buffs. Mathematically, if Zed does not hit something a shit ton of times, the attack speed will never make up for the auto attack damage. In fact, if Zed would have reaped more than 56 AD from a target, the attack speed would never make up for the damage lost. Additionally, for burst, the higher auto damage would be prefered. This means the only actual improvement was his W recast range, which is such a niche buff, it rarely matters. To say the W recast range makes up for the damage lost is asinine. Also, when Zed combos there is rarely a time where he is going to tweak out an extra auto. He either wants to go in and back out of the fight as soon as possible to avoid damage or he is so fed that he is going to auto you to death regardless.
Cocho (NA)
: You're exaggerating on the numbers. This was the AD bonus: 5 (+5/10/15% target's AD) To say 40-100+ less AD per game is a joke. even rank 3 ult, he'd had to kill someone with around 700 AD for 100 bonus AD. A marksmen level 9 with {{item:3031}} has like 160 AD. for rank 2 ult, that's 16+5 bonus ad. To get 60 like in your example, the guy he's killing would need like 600 AD lol I opened a random zed game and looked at how much ad he had at level 11. Zed had 212 ad level 11. Here's the example you gave but with realistic numbers. 140 being bonus ad with ult passive bonus ad 119 being bonus ad with 1.0ad q buff With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+140 times 0.9 (126) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. 7 less damage per Q 21 max That means zed ult does 21-29 less damage rank 2 But, it's more damage before the first kill, possibly still more if you killed a mage. He has a larger W recast It's going to be WAY more damage if the attack speed nets him another auto attack. If we took the numbers above, and applied them to zed level 10. (13 bonus from ult passive instead of 21) With a 0.9 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+132 times 0.9 (118.8) damage. With a 1.0 bonus AD ratio , his Q does 230+119 times 1.0 (119) damage. looks like it's higher? xdddddddddddddddddddd what are we even complaining about here. zed's Q does more damage level 1-10 even after the nerfs. Along with longer recast + more attack speed.
I have an excel with the actual math, give me an hour. Shit was minus damage almost all around.
: {{champion:238}} +14, no surprise there. Faker, what is that!? ITS WELFARE AND A NEW $KIN.
Ornn got +15, he is rarely played and not an over performer in solo queue. OP just used number assingments that very poorly reflect actual power up or down on champs. That is the reason champions that experienced mini reworks are all over inflated in this chart.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah. Totally. Has Nothing at all to do with having a champion who can't outrun {{item:3117}} {{item:3142}}, and can cross sizeable terrain with Living Shadow. News Flash: Almost every single Mid laner is slower and less mobile than Zed. Furthermore, if you attempt to follow him after denying him a feed in Mid, you are playing into his hands, and it's very likely he will just turn around and kill you in river...... where you don't have the mobility or turret assists to kill him. News Flash: Zed has a Jungler and possibly bot/support to cover his lane. It also takes most mid laners the most effort to down a turret, because their initial on hit damage is low, don't have turret killing kits, and aren't a duo lane. Zed can easily sacrifice 3-4 plates to secure 6-7 kills. You HEAVILY underestimate how mobility has changed in the last two seasons. Zed wins game HEAVILY versus your classic example of a lane pusher: Morgana. It's not because he outduels Morgana. It's because even though she can push lane out, Zed can reach top/bot in 10 seconds, kill someone in the next 5-6 seconds, and be back almost in time for the next wave. The only champions who actually has turret killing potential mid, are Neeko, Galio, and Diana. However.....Zed starves Diana, kills Galio, and kills Neeko.
If you were forced to build seekers, you should not be trying to follow him, he has lane priority. It means you cannot go the same way as him because he can kill you. It will also take longer to get to a fight because you can only go where you have vision. It takes him 30 seconds to go gank and come back if he has inspiration tree boots, mobis, pd, youmuus, and scuttle. He will not use W, because that means he will not have it for the fight he is running to. That is also assumming he runs into the lane like a maniac and just combos someone and immediately runs back. Syndra with seekers and Dorans ring can clear a whole cannon wave at level 7 in 9ish seconds. During the remaining time, the turret will kill most of the wave effectively denying huge amounts of exp and gold. Bot/support won't cover mid unless they lane swapped with Zed which means he is now laning and not roaming bot. Even if the jungler is covering his lane, he still loses that exp and gold. Nobody can trade 6-7 kills for 3-4 plates and multiple minion waves. 3*180=460g, assumming 5 waves lost, 21*15=315g, 14*15=210g, 2-3*60=120-180g. 460+315+210+120=1105g. On top of that, Zed is likely to underlevel. At best you are back in the game. At worst, Zed has fallen behind and let you in the game for free. Also, as I said earlier, he will barely be allowed to roam if you have good wave management so he cannot constantly crash huge waves. Zed commonly struggles against good Dianas because they shield his trading combos and are hard to kill. Galio wins lane if he builds tanky. Neeko can be a pain because she has a snare, clone, and can push waves with her passive.
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mg00RHEE,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T16:27:53.076+0000) > > And **when** was the last time that Faker played Zed? > > The last one I remember was a game at the start of S7 on a Bo3 but maybe I'm wrong and he has played him more. I think he played him a week or two before them removing reap from his ult and buffing q ratio to compensate. I think faker called him weak in it, I'll try to find it but I'm on mobile so it's unlikely.
I think he was talking about in a comp game, which would have been somewhere around s7. Faker played a few games post changes in solo queue with Zed but has not really played him too much since the first couple weeks.
: Here's my problem, and the one I've been bringing up for awhile now: What do you do when you play correctly, get the {{item:3191}} , and avoid hits and personally duel Zed well..... ......... And then Zed goes 12/1 vs your TEAM because he just leaves you, roams, kills your adc/support, top, none of which have had an immediate need or build path for Armor vs their lane opponents? That is what literally every single Zed does right now. If they can't 6/0 mid, they just make another lane their home.
If they can perma roam, you lost because they played better than you. You lose massive amounts of lane priority because you build seekers, so they are circumventing that by roaming. If they are litterally getting 5+ kills vs your other teammates, you have terrible wave management and have let them roam for free. You should be thinning waves and avoiding interaction with Zed so he cannot crash 2-3 minion waves into your tower and go where he please. If you punish them by denying minions and taking plates when they roam, they will fall behind because solo farm is that important.
: Yea * Mikael's crucible is in need of a rework. Overly ping reliant and can be made to better work for players of all skill levels * Ohmwrecker - tower disable hasn't proven to be a healthy mechanic and the item has nearly 0 users currently * Wit's end was this recently - if our 9.7 changes don't give it a more used niche it would fall in here Some opportunities that we would like to pursue with freed up space * More choice and options in lethality builds * An ap bruiser / ap melee item * All around cleanup of support items, get some more choice in there and dont force players into 5 actives in one build
Since you guys are looking to open options for lethality, is there any chance you limit it's viability on ADCs? It seems like ADCs force lethality items to be trash...
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YrEjctEH,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:36:51.811+0000) > > If you pay really close attention, I think Zed is unmasked in some animations like his recall. I noticed but he was kinda a deamon or idk , not really his human face
It seems that they just made his skin and hair color too similar. I wish they had his skin color inbetween the color his arms are for shockblade and it's current. A different hair color/style w9uld be welcome too.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Pffft , Disappointed Wanted Unmasked Zed skin When I heard Jhin and Zed getting legendart skins , first thing came in mind was unmasked But what the hell , this will be the first skin for Rakan without Xayah Gotta see what's gonna happen
If you pay really close attention, I think Zed is unmasked in some animations like his recall.
Rioter Comments
Rock MD (NA)
: Need suggestions for streaming content
0 I have some games as Zed where I get a lead but cannot seem to close it out early enough to win the game with my team. Would love if you could do a review and tell me what I should have done differently!
: > [{quoted}](name=goneªłº,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EO7T6L7,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-03-03T15:36:50.342+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/3d9cd06c7e8a7113c3dd95dd46923f55 > > LMFAO Gold 2 killing off a plat 3 just because he picked zed kek lol Or MAYBE it was "ALL SKILLZ" and "GIT GUD" like these trolls say.
Hmmm, a gold 2 who did most damage, had most cs, and recieved 9.6 op.gg score. Maybe, just maybe it was a smurf with high mmr.
Datte (NA)
: Any Katarina main clubs out there?
Try looking on the the reddit for kat mains. r/KatarinaMains
: They are not BS statements they are all 100% fact. IF IF IF is not a guarantee!!!! HE MUST KILL with his ult or 0 AD, BUT he now deals more damage than before WITH OUT having to kill with his ult, do you not understand this? It's really fucking simple. Zed NOW has MORE damage EARLY or WITHOUT killing WITH his ULT than before, THUS MAKING IT ALOT EASIER TO GET KILLS. Period end of story. The bonus AD is completely IRRELEVANT, if zed is KILLING with his ult then he is most likely ahead/snowballing thus not needing that bonus AD to kill. It's really simple logic.
You're arguement was that it is a straight buff. He now statsically does more damage early and less late. That is a powershift not a straight buff. You yet again fail to adress any mathematical issues. You also drastically misuse probabilty. The probablity of Zed killing with ULT is high enough that your if arguement is irrelevant. Killing with ult does not even mean he is ahead. It means he made a good play or traded kills, he does not have to be extremely ahead for his ult to kill someone. Before you come back with your if arguement, find me five games where a high elo Zed player just flat out did not get a kill with ult and nobody opened mid or ffd at 15. Statement 1. If the enemy is an ADC. False, it can be anyone in the game. Statement 2. They need large amounts of AD. False, they do not need large amounts of AD. A mage at level will give ~13 AD and at level 16 most champs will minimum be ~100 AD, giving Zed 15+5=20 AD minimum. An ADC with 1 item at 50 AD, will give 23+5=28 AD. Additionally, you say he has to be 6+, kill with ult, and he has to have ult up. This is a completely redundant way of saying that Zed needs to get a kill using his ult. Him be 6+ and having it up are givens. You used falsehoods and redundancies to make it sound like Zed needs multiple conditions met and it is unlikely for him to get an AD reap. The reality is it commonplace for him to get an AD reap and at minimal values he still loses damage late game.
: lol, your math is extremely flawed. Like i said, "chance" to get alot of AD IF he is 6+, AND IF he ult kills an ADC AND that ADC has alot of AD. That's alot of "ifs" and "ands" in order to have access to that AD. he has to KILL with his ult, he has to have his ult, and he has to get a descent amount of AD, yea sure its nice when he is ahead snowballing, is killing people with his ult, but at that point he is already ahead, so the extra AD is pointless. Now even if he is behind he does MORE damage than before and no longer needs to kill with his ult to deal practically the same amount of damage. THAT is what you are not thinking about/including.
Where is a flaw in that math? It is all pre mitigation/pen and runes. He does not need to kill a champion with a lot of AD at level 11. It does not even matter if it is an ADC. A mage will have ~80 AD at level 11, killing them alone will give him 5+8=13 AD. Anyone who actually plays Zed, knows 15 AD is an extremely common reap past level 11. Your argument of if he/his team can kill someone while they are marked is also awful. He will kill someone with ult during the game. There is no if he can or not, a good Zed will use his ult to kill someone atleast 1 time in your game. P.S. Adding a bunch of bullshit extra if and and statements to make it sound like he needs a lot of conditions to be met is terrible arguementation. The only if statement you need is simple. If Zed can kill anyone with his ult, then he will get bonus ad.
Eggbread (NA)
: He lost about 30~(?) AD late game.
30-50 bonus AD, which would benefit everything in his kit. Sometime you cpo uld reap upwards of 70-90
Netorare (EUNE)
: Because braindead kids think he is weak yet he got played in pro play and shit on cass... {{item:3191}} is a fucking joke till it gets stacked. Lethality > mage defensive items anyway.
Seekers counters 2 full lethality items...
: "Chance" compared to permanent. I'd take permanent anyday. Sure Zed has a "chance" to get alot of AD IF he is 6+, AND IF he ult kills an ADC AND that ADC has alot of AD. That's alot of "ifs" and "ands" in order to have access to that AD. Now he strait up has extra damage at all points of the game, which is ALOT stronger. Dont make me do simple math to show you how much stronger it is, it's a simple concept.
I did the math. You're wrong. He indefinetly has less damage past 11, the ult gave bonus AD so he lost damage all around. He had power shifted, this was not a straight buff. https://m.imgur.com/0ZuQt0h There is your math. Also, you are going to kill someone with ult before the game ends. 6/15/30 is a game without a nice person to reap AD. Ult used to give 5 + (5/10/15% of opponents AD.)
: Can Someone Hack me through a LoL game?
That seems weird overall. I believe League uses its own servers, so they would not be able to easily pull your IP, and it would be hard for them to do anything severe unless they were extremely good at hacking and knew advanced stuff, in which case I doubt they would use it on random league players. However, if you have been clicking random links, even from in game, it is possible they could have infected your computer with something. The idea of unplugging the router fixing it is also weird. Many viruses, etc. target things such as file systems and registries. Unplugging the router would not really effect an attack like this. Also, there is not a real end game to an attack like that either. If you were hacked by someone, they would have a goal. They could easy destroy the computer by installing a .bat file and executing it for example. If they wanted to be more devious, they could install a key logger, wait for you to use important accounts (banking, socials, etc.) steal all your info, ruin your reputation and more if they wanted. Even if they were going for a quick scare, it'd be easier to install a RAT, mess with you for a few minutes, and then be on their way. I hope this does not scare you too much, but honestly it does not sound like you got hacked from the league side of things. Also, even if you did get hacked from another source I do not understand what they would be trying to accomplish. That is not to say that could not be a side effect of having been hacked though, but hacking is meant to be inconspicuous.
Ozzburne (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gGfEtbUV,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-07T07:30:55.393+0000) > > She was nerfed becuase of high elo and pro play... Litterally nerfed because she was broken according the best players in the game. And yet her Pro Play win rate never went above 52% So busted
> [{quoted}](name=RiotScruffy,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=qzzu5y4t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-06T17:56:58.487+0000) > > > 2. When we do see signs that this is the case (win rate increases dramatically with MMR, high pro presence with very low win rate in solo queue, no counter matchups) we will react first with an attempt to open up a weakness instead of reducing overall power and ending up with the same problems still present. > > We recently took a few swings at fixing the lack of weakness issues on champions where we think we went too far (note this is all stuff we have already done). Mechanics changes can be a bit disruptive, so in the short term these champs might be out of balance, but we will follow up with power and numbers tuning to bring them back. A quick summary of what we hoped to achieve: > > * Irelia - We want to maintain her high mobility and aggression potential while opening up vulnerability to magic damage and reducing her team fight utility > Scruffy > Riot even saying she was nerfed due to high elo.
Ozzburne (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gGfEtbUV,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-07T07:30:55.393+0000) > > She was nerfed becuase of high elo and pro play... Litterally nerfed because she was broken according the best players in the game. And yet her Pro Play win rate never went above 52% So busted
Yes, but she has been close to pick/ban. 7th highest presence in Season 9 for pro play. I assure you, she would not be picked if she was easy for high elo players to counter. The reason she got gutted is because she lacked sufficient weaknesses which is why there was such a massive disparity between her performance at the highest and lowest levels. The arguement that she got nerfed for awful players is just wrong.
Show more

iiRebs

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion