: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:03:09.523+0000) > > Maybe if this community didn't make wild assumptions about Rioters, they'd post more. > > I'm pretty sure none of the Rioters here have anything to do with the actual game, and if they do, its probably not anything this community is complaining about. Its not their jobs to comment on stuff that doesn't pertain to them. The only reason why Bazerka does is because they're trying to encourage us to give more feedback, but even then, they have to constantly remind us that they aren't involved with League's development. They shouldn't have to say that. This community should be smart enough to at least look at their job title and say "Hey, this Rioter is a Recruiter, so maybe I shouldn't spam them about removing TT." or some shit like that. > > But, by all means, continue to think that all Rioters are the same and that they all contribute to the development of the shitshow that is League. Keep asking narrative writers, artists, composers, the support team, ect, when TT is coming back, or when they're removing Eternals, or when they're going to fix the client, ect. Keep being a part of the problem that keeps Rioters away. Let me know when you want to make it more welcoming for them here. A rioter would actually have to say something in gameplay for that to be tested now wouldn't they? Oh but what's this? Red tracker shows that the only Rioters that aren't Bazerka only talk to people in the Story and Art section over and over and over again. But hey they're not ignoring discussion or anything, it's the community's fault because some assholes get past the oblivious and useless as all shit Moderators to spam Rioters with completely irrelevant statements and claims. It's the community's fault that Riot, the company, the one providing the fucking service that's steadily declining in quality with every patch, doesn't interact with the fucking community.
> [{quoted}](name=oLnPeVerna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=00090000000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T17:37:38.713+0000) > > A rioter would actually have to say something in gameplay for that to be tested now wouldn't they? Oh but what's this? Red tracker shows that the only Rioters that aren't Bazerka only talk to people in the Story and Art section over and over and over again. > > But hey they're not ignoring discussion or anything, it's the community's fault because some assholes get past the oblivious and useless as all shit Moderators to spam Rioters with completely irrelevant statements and claims. It's the community's fault that Riot, the company, the one providing the fucking service that's steadily declining in quality with every patch, doesn't interact with the fucking community. You're basically proving my point with your super toxic comments about why I made this post. Yeah do I wish they would comment on more stuff? of course Are they the best at speaking regularly with their community and keeping us in the know about stuff? not really Do I think they're doing a perfect job? nope Is it the rioters who comment on this post's fault? nope But they do update the game every two weeks, which compared to most every other game out there is a SHIT lot of attention and work. I thought that out of all of the toxic posts and essay long thesis about what they should do to change their game and make it better (which believe me I've wrote many posts about what they should have done with old aatrox and why they should change him back because he was my big main), all the posts trying to tell them what to do, maybe just one thank you for the few things that I think we can all acknowledge are nice and that they largely didn't have to do is welcome by anyone, especially rioters. If you've got your angry ass comments about how they should do a better job or how shit they are, go take it to another comment thread that is talking about that. I'd like to keep this thread as a thank you if you don't mind.
: And they wonder why people say Rioters only respond to the shills singing their praises. So many Rioters ignoring dozens of posts with well thought out formatting and work put into them week after week and yet they all jump in to spam hearts on an undeserved "Riot is great!<3<3<3<3" post. Disgusting, no wonder it just keeps getting worse.
> [{quoted}](name=oLnPeVerna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:07:12.456+0000) > > And they wonder why people say Rioters only respond to the shills singing their praises. > > So many Rioters ignoring dozens of posts with well thought out formatting and work put into them week after week and yet they all jump in to spam hearts on an undeserved "Riot is great!<3<3<3<3" post. > > Disgusting, no wonder it just keeps getting worse. Replying to both of your comments here. Whatever you do for a job, whatever it may be, imagine if allll of the customers you serve tried to tell you you suck ass at your job and that they can do it better when they probably don't know shit about what you actually do. I wouldn't really want to talk to those people either, I've been in tech support for years and I hate those people because they're so hard to deal with. If I were a rioter I'd probably do the same thing, I'd tip toe around a few posts but ignore most of it because (while I'd still read it) I wouldn't want to wade into the toxic cesspool that is people's comments both here and on the reddit. Sure I'd probably reply to people's well thought out posts, but certainly not to people who say "Disgusting, no wonder it just keeps getting worse."
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=inuitmailman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sRNB8ALI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:10:26.545+0000) > > Is clash finally coming back??!? Can I please get a response to this @bazerka ? Also care to elaborate times zones for the days with them? thanks, from, your hard stuck silver brother. yes its back! Tbh it never really went away, just got reworked to address the tech issues that were causing it to crash. Also good call out I'll update the timezones, but those times are in PST
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sRNB8ALI,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:54:23.931+0000) > > yes its back! Tbh it never really went away, just got reworked to address the tech issues that were causing it to crash. Also good call out I'll update the timezones, but those times are in PST Thanks also for going out of your way to play with randos in clash :) you're awesome
: I'd assume (emphasizing the **assume** part here) that the team is taking their time in how they want to respond. Imo I'd rather receive a slow, but well thought out response than a quick and dirty one. Emotions tend to run high in situations like these, and no one wants to say something they might regret :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:32:33.810+0000) > > I'd assume (emphasizing the **assume** part here) that the team is taking their time in how they want to respond. Imo I'd rather receive a slow, but well thought out response than a quick and dirty one. Emotions tend to run high in situations like these, and no one wants to say something they might regret :) Hey Bazerka I just wanna say thanks for taking the time to reply to some comments on this thread :) it really is great to see rioters interact with us and I wish we could always get more, but I know why we might not. Thanks for all your hard work and you calm and thoughtful words :) feel free to add me ign if you want.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Hey kid, wanna climb even higher in Master level and show off your achievements?
It's a free to play game, you don't need this to win or be any better, it's just BM rights. So yeah, if they wanna make more cosmetic stuff that costs money so be it. Do I really agree with it either? Not really, but hey I can still play my game and just ignore it. Now at least we can tell who the big spenders are compared to the people just getting lucky skins :P
: "Eternals" a new dirty way to win money.
They said in the post why they were making it RP. Lots of new stuff and they're hoping to improve it more overtime. It's a new venture that didn't have a cost before and now will have a cost. Also because an endless amount of people who have been wanting more expression of all the work they put into mastering their champions since champion mastery was introduced. Do I necessarily agree with it? No not really, I think they could have just made it part of the champion mastery process, more akin to a level 8 or 9 champion mastery for doing specific things, like damage mitigated over the lifetime of that champ if you're playing a tank or support with shields and stuff (basically achievements). Or even make it part of the crafting system like tokens (but I do see that would probably get complaints too for more stuff that costs BE) But hey, it's not a pay to win thing, it's a free game with cosmetic stuff you can pay for if you want. If you don't wanna pay money for it then don't simple as that.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Riot admitted that they didn't meet the requirements of the fanbase of Aatrox on the rework in that Wired video where they describe each champ at the time, they 'went away from the original gameplay people liked about him'. Sadly, we aren't getting that back, some people like this gameplay (for some reason) and I doubt Riot (not matter how many nerfs and buffs and changes he goes through) will admit mistake on a VGU like this. Best we can hope for is a new champ who fits the design/style, no matter how much I agree with you and want old Aatrox back.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=PEqNcEOY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T18:39:44.708+0000) > > Riot admitted that they didn't meet the requirements of the fanbase of Aatrox on the rework in that Wired video where they describe each champ at the time, they 'went away from the original gameplay people liked about him'. Sadly, we aren't getting that back, some people like this gameplay (for some reason) and I doubt Riot (not matter how many nerfs and buffs and changes he goes through) will admit mistake on a VGU like this. Best we can hope for is a new champ who fits the design/style, no matter how much I agree with you and want old Aatrox back. my brother
Rioter Comments
Chronabis (EUNE)
: Aatrox Mains Community Post
Praise to you sir for putting my feelings into words. They didn't rework Aatrox for the people who played him they reworked him for the masses and then they gutted him just like they did when they initially released him so literally nothing as changed. They made him really good and because he abused a 2 item build (because the items are broken not him) and it got pro play they made sure it was nothing like the old Aatrox. I play Mid lane mages now but I used to be a top lane split push main and Aatrox was by far my biggest champ. Even still when I play clash or against organized teams they still ban my Aatrox even tho I don't play him at all anymore just because of how many mastery points I have in him compared to any other champion. But they don't know that maybe 1% of that is on the new Aatrox and the other 99% on the old. Just like the Kog'Maw Rework and the Leblanc rework, give us our champion back please, if you argument is that he was a stat stick he is even more that way now than he used to be and his kit almost entirely revolves around one easily dodge-able ability that has no reward for mastery like Riven's Q where you can shorten the animations. On top of that you gave him a dick hair of a dash that is meant only to re position for the Q. it's an ugly and cluncky champ and we want our old boy back plz.
: What are your thoughts on the Aatrox Rework and the current state of Aatrox?
As someone who mained the old aatrox I think I'm a bit biased but I'll say this one is way worse, even if you don't agree with that basically the same thing happened now to aatrox as what happened when he was first released. Saw some good play then got nerfed into the ground. Once the tweaked Aatrox'is old passive so you had to keep it up in combat he was pretty balanced and much better to play as/against, but an item build got super meta and instead of nerfing either of those they rework him. Even if you think Aatrox is good rn you can't deny that he is so incredibly different from his old champion that it's kinda sad when you see all the other rewords that happened that were amazing and then you get this one where they copy paste riven, make his dash a dick hair long, and make his revive something brain dead by having them push a button and you're good.
Rioter Comments
: New to League, but not MOBAs.
Welcome to Leauge :) for buying RP I would say the best way to do it if you're going to spend money on champs is to simply play the free champs when you get the chance, try every one and the ones that you do like wait till they are on sale if you're going to buy them with RP at all. but otherwise I would only suggest going to the shop, going under Champions then bundles on the right side and getting maybe the the Champions bundle because that set has more difficult champions but if you're set on getting RP I'd suggest the Digital collectors bundle, this one has many more simple champs and more support champions that are good at roaming such as zil, janna, ali, even morg.
Rioter Comments
: League of Stats
Hello @riot Lexical could we perhaps have the option to default for our stats page to show us our ranked games instead of our normals first. I will rarely be looking at this for normals because, well it's norms. I am curious to see it for ranked though and only after about 10 days of using it did I realize that it was only set to normals instead of ranked and it's kind of a pain to remember to change it every time you use it. Thanks :)
: @Riot As an Aatrox main I'm just disappointed with this terrible rework.
It's really not the same because he has no attack speed, he build CDR, you can't split hardly at all. on top of that it feels very much like riven there are way too many similarities and it's sad. You could say the same about Anivia or Zac revive, yea if you're in the same spot people will usually try to kill you, it'd be pretty stupid not to. It depends on the situation as for when you actually get your passive procced but it can be very useful.
SSmotzer (NA)
: But at least this kit does something. Aatrox's old passive was bad and only helped if he died under his tower, his Q did nothing, his W is to be left on heal and always maxed first then never touched, his E was the actually only good part of his kit, and his ult was just a steroid. His gameplay involved flying in and auto attacking. Then keep attacking and hope you heal enough to win, then you single handedly carry the game. If not, then you will never catch up and will need to be carried. This new kit at least gives Aatrox the ability to be more than just a sustain tank, and come back from losing a fight, and not be completely unstoppable if he wins fights.
> [{quoted}](name=SSmotzer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L4UFj8nl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-13T04:10:29.685+0000) > > But at least this kit does something. > > Aatrox's old passive was bad and only helped if he died under his tower, his Q did nothing, his W is to be left on heal and always maxed first then never touched, his E was the actually only good part of his kit, and his ult was just a steroid. > > His gameplay involved flying in and auto attacking. Then keep attacking and hope you heal enough to win, then you single handedly carry the game. If not, then you will never catch up and will need to be carried. > > This new kit at least gives Aatrox the ability to be more than just a sustain tank, and come back from losing a fight, and not be completely unstoppable if he wins fights. Um yea I'm sorry I'm not sure if you have ever played Aatrox before? his passive is not bad and very much not restricted to something to use under tower? Your Q was not great but it was what you needed to get in, and synergized very well with your E. If you were good at Aatrox you were very hard to get away from with just these two abilities. Your W is one of your biggest damage tools you don't want to leave it on heal all the time, it's one of the biggest ways you build up his passive? and his ult is just a steroid but it allows you to duel like no other, especially because the burst damage and auto attack range are always underestimated.
Rioter Comments
: @riot a much needed buff for Talia
It's more for diversity of keystones, otherwise people will pretty much only be taking arie or maybe comet. Maybe a few like myself might try electrocute.
Rioter Comments
BxA Zeta (NA)
: At random points in game, the client tabs out
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 4
Hey Medler, I want to know what you guys are thinking of for Aatrox, you guys did some work on him that was not very appreciated, you basically made him a shitty version of WarWick and made yet another champion who wants to buy {{item:3748}} to be strong and I'm personally tired of it, why did you take away the AD ratio on his W heal and give it a %missing hp one? (and a shitty one at that) and what are you guys going to do about his passive because the way it is now, you need to work super hard to get LESS of a buff than what we used to have which I don't at all see how this is an improvement. He cannot split push and he cannot jungle, what are the plans and do you guys even realize there is a problem or do you think you did a good job? Sincerely, a broken hearted Aatrox main.
Rioter Comments
: This is as polemic as any other Aatrox topic out there, just more cocky. You don't really seem to have an opinion on the direction that Riot is taking Aatrox, you just care about the immediate nerfs to Aatrox's damage and how this affects your specific playstyle. You typed a lot but most of it is just rambling about how shitty Aatrox is and you are not really discussing. The fact that you have to bring up your rank and your number of Aatrox games to introduce your little essay just shows your attitude. Sorry but that doesn't convince me, quite the opposite, if you had arguments you wouldn't start like this. What were you thinking when you decided to use such a **pompous title**? It's **hilarious**!
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0043,timestamp=2017-03-10T09:48:22.743+0000) > > This is as polemic as any other Aatrox topic out there, just more cocky. > > You don't really seem to have an opinion on the direction that Riot is taking Aatrox, you just care about the immediate nerfs to Aatrox's damage and how this affects your specific playstyle. > > You typed a lot but most of it is just rambling about how shitty Aatrox is and you are not really discussing. > > The fact that you have to bring up your rank and your number of Aatrox games to introduce your little essay just shows your attitude. > Sorry but that doesn't convince me, quite the opposite, if you had arguments you wouldn't start like this. > > What were you thinking when you decided to use such a **pompous title**? It's **hilarious**! True I'm not the numbers guy I'm just upset and I have a right and reason to be lol, but this guy did the numbers and you can see exactly what we are talking about. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yeyp6UE0-74-vs-75-full-aatrox-analysis-review-math And the reason I bring up the rank and games is to say that I DO know what I'm talking about with Aatrox, you get flammed if you don't know anything about the champ and you get flammed if you claim you do. I love League people. And no I don't have a lot to discuss on Aatrox where he should go because I think he was fine before. It is hard to balance a champ with a drain tank status like him and thats well known but they have so far done a very poor job, and putting this rework on the live server instead of getting feedback from PBE is sad.
: > You loose/ gain this extremely slowly because you have to use your abilities a ton to get it stacked or Auto a lot (with the damage on not the healing ( and also you don't have the auto speed you used to so you can't stack as fast as you're thinking)) OK, I'm definitely NOT an Aatrox expert, but it doesn't look SO hard to proc to me. Your Q and E each give 1 easy stack, assuming you get 1 single stack from W seems reasonable even with reduced AS. Your R gives 1 stack per champion hit, so with only 2 champions hit you're already at 5. If you're dueling someone alone, you should be able to get another stack from W. What am I missing there? > you gain the mist from GA when you have that bonus for 4 seconds You probably know it but you didn't mention it anywhere in your post, so... You don't lose the passive AS as long as you're in combat with a champion. It can last FAR more than 4 seconds, for a full team-fight, as long as you manage to proc it in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0044,timestamp=2017-03-10T15:03:16.355+0000) > > OK, I'm definitely NOT an Aatrox expert, but it doesn't look SO hard to proc to me. > > Your Q and E each give 1 easy stack, assuming you get 1 single stack from W seems reasonable even with reduced AS. Your R gives 1 stack per champion hit, so with only 2 champions hit you're already at 5. If you're dueling someone alone, you should be able to get another stack from W. What am I missing there? > > You probably know it but you didn't mention it anywhere in your post, so... You don't lose the passive AS as long as you're in combat with a champion. It can last FAR more than 4 seconds, for a full team-fight, as long as you manage to proc it in the first place. thinking about the fact you need to blow a full combo JUST to get a worse buff than before that falls off as soon as you're not attacking champions (you cant use minions or monsters or towers) is sad, during the time that you're blowing your full combo and autoing 3 times to get that passive if they have any kind of mobility or CC they will use it because that's what you do when literally anyone jumps on you and uses everything. Looking at big picture here this guy did the math. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yeyp6UE0-74-vs-75-full-aatrox-analysis-review-math He now has slightly increased burst damamge but you loose dps in a HUGE way from every scenario.
: So what would you like to see for the rework ideally? I was thinking they should definitely shorten the Q animation into a dash-knockup where he crosses his swords in an X shape and finishes swinging into a V shape. The questions are, how much range should it have and should it be a skillshot? What were his main weaknesses anyways?
> [{quoted}](name=EfficientLazy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0042,timestamp=2017-03-10T09:45:00.112+0000) > > So what would you like to see for the rework ideally? > > I was thinking they should definitely shorten the Q animation into a dash-knockup where he crosses his swords in an X shape and finishes swinging into a V shape. The questions are, how much range should it have and should it be a skillshot? > > What were his main weaknesses anyways? I honestly can't hold a candle to this guy, he says it all. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yeyp6UE0-74-vs-75-full-aatrox-analysis-review-math
: >Diamond . >Aatrox main pick one kappa
> [{quoted}](name=Bladerunner7777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2017-03-10T04:37:40.883+0000) > > . > > pick one kappa Ay I got there and he was my go to lol look at my history in ranked. Most played since S4
: The Rework was to put him into a spot similar to other divers, because his current theme of Lifesteal fighter isn't working out as well as they originally made it long ago. Now that he is in this spot, he's more likely to receive buffs to make him better. The Rework was never meant to be a buff alone, it was meant to put him in a position so that he could be buffed.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Mercy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-09T08:01:14.724+0000) > > The Rework was to put him into a spot similar to other divers, because his current theme of Lifesteal fighter isn't working out as well as they originally made it long ago. Now that he is in this spot, he's more likely to receive buffs to make him better. The Rework was never meant to be a buff alone, it was meant to put him in a position so that he could be buffed. Have you played this shit? WW got massive buffs from his old self and he doesn't even need to build dmg to do mixed damage and heal an ass ton. They're fine with drain tanks. If you play the new Aatrox you can see how bat shit awful this passive is and seeing all the other numbers just tell you they want another champ that builds {{item:3748}} to deal lots of damage. He is nowhere near other divers, he has 1 cc with a tiny ass hitbox with 16 second Cc and that's it but a slow. No crazy burst unless you blow everything and build {{item:3074}} like what I used to do. Camille, fiora, jax even, j4, renek, literally any fighter you think about has more burst than him, he had DPS and now its gone too.
: The meme "Aatrox" is going to a whole new level at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-09T07:13:13.292+0000) > > The meme "Aatrox" is going to a whole new level at this point. Now Graves can't get a cigar and Aatrox can't get a buff.
: Shittiest riot's rework after rengar. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Loli Dominance,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWAy4jrc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-09T07:38:35.695+0000) > > Shittiest riot's rework after rengar. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I mean they actaully made rengar strong first before they had to trash him a few times, they have always had Aatrox in the dumpster and just threw him out into the shredder now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It's late, so take this with a grain of salt.
Sorry I disapprove, look at my ranked stats and my guide to see why xD http://www.lolking.net/guides/274966
: Will Nautilus be Considered for the Divers Class Update?
The amount of puns on this page is unbearable {{champion:106}}
: Aattrox mains are just like his lore
: Ask Riot the Trust Question and Aatrox
Me as an Aatrox main most of the time - "Got to diamond playing mostly Aatrox, hes one of my best top laners" my friend - "wow I'm actually impressed how the hell did you do that." Now that riot announces upcoming rework - well shit i better enjoy it while i can because he will either be op or dumpster after that. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: @Riot Spent a few days collaborating with Aatrox Mains Reddit on Aatrox's status, here's the output.
I am an Aatrox main and I approve this message {{champion:266}} But I don't get on reddit so I never saw this :(
: It's not impossible!!!
Man I remember the days of Bronze, good luck to you Kiddos :D
: @Riot, ever heard of a champion called "Aatrox"?
Idk what yall are talking about, Aatrox is my boi and he got me to Diamond for the most part
: [DONE!]6/3 - NA Backbone ISP Maintenance - Ping Increase and possible DC's in the South/Southwest US
Does this kinda explain why I've been seeing myself and lots of people having packet loss lately? mine started like a week ago and I've never had problems with it before, I live in Wichita KS btw so kinda the same area but not exactly. Or is this just probably my ISP?
Alytrox (EUW)
: Good job, though, the title is misleading. You have almost the same number of games with Aatrox as with every other champion. Your KDA is pretty average and you've barely played 11 games with Aatrox in 2 months. You made it in diamond as everyone else who did it, not because you play Aatrox.
If you look at my stats from season 3 and 4 you can see I've played wayy more aatrox than any other champion in ranked, this season I got more mid and tried to branch out and not be a one trick pony
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Koharix (NA)
: Helpful Chart on Insulting Teamates
Simplest yet truest post I've ever seen, bravo sir.
: Pretty sure what kills {{champion:5}} and {{champion:266}} are the changes to {{item:3124}} and {{item:3931}}.
Xin yes but he will still be a monster just more physical dmg, aatrox jungle yes but I happen to main aatrox top and I've never built rageblade on him and have it work well
: Most people bought Morrelos anyway. Most of the time I saw an Athene's in a match, it was on me. And in case you weren't aware, Executioner's Calling and Mortal Reminder are a thing. And they do it with any physical damage, with no health threshold
oh yea I agree they're way over tuned and Riot dosent seem to be changing that anytime soon but its not nearly as common to build those items
Rioter Comments
: Riot Pls: Dynamic queue, sandbox, and League 2016
So I still have a question for you guys, when you brought in dynamic que you got rid of solo AND ranked 5's, are we ever going to get the ranked 5's back also? Dynamic que is fun and its great to be able to match all the positions easy but having the group able to climb the ladder under one banner and team name is something I think a lot of people miss from League. Thank you much for the update for to these questions a lot of people have been asking and I hope that the community can show some patience in getting their stuff back and not flame Riot all the time like they usually do, because you guys do see the problems but the solutions just take a bit longer than we want and that's just how it is.
: Azir ult casts in wrong direction
So I'm just gonna jump on the comment wagon since I didn't know there was a specific person who fixed Azir bugs, @RiotExgeniar, I think everyone who plays Azir a lot knows that sometimes the solider auto attacks don't actually work, while it's not as common as it used to be is there any kind of fix possibly coming or have you given up trying to find out whats wrong with it as I probably would after this long
Show more

ilovemnms

Level 206 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion