: @theherald Mod we need to talk
: I won 5 games more and lost only one between... all time getting 14 and then I lose 22 again. Their system is complete junk. My friend has much worse winrate than me and getting 20 points.
If you keep around a 50% winrate up you will get more LP. Your winrate is currently tanked because you were 5-15 over the stretch of 20 games. Now you're starting to fix that. Get it back up to around 50 % and you'll gain more.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8fpNjJW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T02:55:32.904+0000) > > You might be bad? I have an account that actually is above silver due to placements and have been able to keep it in gold. But the actual getting into gold is a literal miracle for me. I've had a game in season 4 where it was my last promo that I had to win. 9-2 on yorick and my mouse dies mid game. You're telling me my luck doesn't influence anything here at all??
> [{quoted}](name=I Main Samus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8fpNjJW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T02:59:17.029+0000) > > I have an account that actually is above silver due to placements and have been able to keep it in gold. But the actual getting into gold is a literal miracle for me. I've had a game in season 4 where it was my last promo that I had to win. 9-2 on yorick and my mouse dies mid game. You're telling me my luck doesn't influence anything here at all?? With enough games, it becomes increasingly unlikely that luck is why you're at a certain elo. You're most likely just doing a bunch of things wrong that you arne't aware of. Sure some games are unlucky and you can't win due to teams, but the majority of games this isn't the case, and some games this happens to the other team. The only constant is you, if you deserve to climb, you will.
: Dear riot. Its been 9 years of this game. Where is my break?
Yeah it is probably just that you're at the elo you deserve, and failing to notice your mistakes and improve. Maybe after this long of being stuck, it's time to ask for some more specific help, or get a coach. If you head over to r/summonerschool or the summoner school discord, which is better imo (https://discord.gg/txpwnx) you can get in touch with a bunch of people who will be better suited to answer your questions, in a way that's more specific to your strengths/weaknesses. You can also get a free coach who can help you with vod reviews etc.. to help you improve. It seems like you care a lot about the game and want to improve, but have just been unable to do it on your own. That happens to everybody at some point, and I think getting more direct help could help you out a ton.
: Can you smurfing pussies tell me that you're ruining my game at game start so I can afk/open mid?`
Magariz (NA)
: Riot does not care about you!
https://media.giphy.com/media/PUjenWfdtm2be/giphy.gif
ÍceBear (NA)
: Need to finish mission with 4 Augments or less for onslaught
if ur going all 1 champ, just go all yasuo with 4 augs and it's soooooo easy.
: PERMA ban chatt
At least be creative and original/intelligent with your flame.... This is just baby rage.
: fun top laners
Garen is mindless and does a ton of damage, and something about spinning on people is always fun to me.
: Can someone tell me how do I beat captain mode Kayn ?
What is your champ, what is your build, and what are your augs?
5050BS (NA)
: You cant when Riot makes sure you have bad players on your side if you win 3 games in a row.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWWpINnR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-22T08:48:40.000+0000) > > You cant when Riot makes sure you have bad players on your side if you win 3 games in a row. Their system doesn't work every single game, sometimes you have bad teams. But over a large number of games, it works out. Looking at your account, you have 400 games in silver. Chances are those last 3 games have very little impact on your overall winrate, and while they might slightly skew MMR now, they won't have any real lasting effect. If you deserve to climb you will.
: Returning player question...
This may not be what led to this post, but if you've been playing odyssey, you should know the lifesteal on items in odyssey are significantly lower than they are in the actual game. Bork has like 3% lifesteal in odyssey but 12% I think on SR. So yeah idk if you thought this was the huge nerf or not, but since it's currently the rotating gamemode thought I'd post this. But just in general on SR, lifesteal items have been changed multiple times over the course of the last few seasons just beacuse of mainly ADC balance.
Arammus (EUW)
: thanks im fine im just mad at me right now. even if i mute all RIOT STILL MAKES US HAVE TO READ POST GAME CHAT! this is where she called me troll. so even with mute all i still had to read that. i didnt even expect that coming so yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpN2zOBG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T07:04:49.358+0000) > > thanks im fine im just mad at me right now. > even if i mute all RIOT STILL MAKES US HAVE TO READ POST GAME CHAT! > > this is where she called me troll. so even with mute all i still had to read that. i didnt even expect that coming so yeah. Yeah just leave post game if somebody was toxic during the game. Isn't worth it to read chat or put yourself in a situation where you can't help reading it, just skip post game stats or instantly hit play again, and skip saying gg.
: I'm sick of player driven bans/suspension
Seems to me like you're just passive aggressive as fuck, and basically a total douche.
Arammus (EUW)
: i just hate myself so fucking much right now
/mute all. And don't hate yourself, if you do though, seriously consider talking to somebody. I doin't know you at all but from what I can see you seem like a pretty cool guy. Don't go through life hating yourself, talk to anybody about it, either a professional or just somebody you care about, and it'll be easier. If ur just mad at yourself in this instance and it's not a recurring thing, just /mute all and try not to worry about it i guess.
Noies (NA)
: Who was the lead designer of Pyke?
Don't worry, he's getting buffed next patch.
: Can you even get back to honor level 2?
Yes it just takes a while. At this point if you play a decent amount, it should still be possible. If you're committed to it, id advise just being super positive in chat all of the time and try and get as many honors as you can. Basically just be the biggest team player ever (don't be overly annoying though or people will hate you) but just be like good job guys, we got this, and just basically try and be as honorable as possible so you get honors. It's dumb, and personally I hate doing all that shit, but if you wanna get back to honor 2 that's your best bet.
: help, pls
Sadly there isn't a simple answer to this, and there is probably a ton of stuff you could work on. My advice would be to go to a more dedicated platform for teaching, such as r/summonerschool or their discord server (https://discord.gg/TWFNsQ) which is really good and I find helps people out a ton! You can even get free coaching/vod reviews on the discord if you want. The boards just isn't a great place for educational questions since anybody can respond and you have no real way of judging who's giving good/bad advice.
: So I just drove past a "SLOW CHILDREN PLAYING" sign and I think it is very insensitive
I'm assuming this is a meme. But seeing as how it's in GD and not memes and games, I'll respond just to be safe. The sign is Slow!! Children Playing. Meaning slow down, there are children playing. Again, I assume this is a meme, but for my own sanity I will post this anyways.
Mordrigg (NA)
: I need to speak with a rioter about lies, disrespect and attacks from a support agent.
Yeah if you post it here, edit your post and use imgur or something and just black out the name of the support staff in every instance, and us people on the boards can take a look and see if it is actually as bad as you say it is. Outside of that, submit another support ticket to Riot and attach the pictures (although in the ticket you won't have to black out the names)
: I have 179 wins 151 losses making my winrate 54+%. Actually better than what most people I see in my matches have. It doesn't make any sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Aryan MasterRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IWWpINnR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T05:17:26.269+0000) > > I have 179 wins 151 losses making my winrate 54+%. Actually better than what most people I see in my matches have. It doesn't make any sense. Well you were in Plat 5 in July, and got into diamond less than 2 weeks ago. I think it is safe to say the majority of your games were in plat. It is very likely your Plat winrate was pretty high and inflated your winrate, and now that you're in diamond and not playing well, even though you have a high overall winrate your RECENT winrate and winrate IN DIAMOND are both low. Riot doesn't care about your overall winrate, it cares about your recent winrate. Your winrate in the past 20 games is 25%. That is not good. Get that back up to around 50% and you'll see you will get more LP per win. It sucks, but it does make sense.
: Ranked and issues I find with it
Some games are out of your control and you just can't win because your team plays immensely bad. If you're playing at around your own elo and not smurfing an insane amount, this will be the case that some games you just can't win. Some games you also just won't be able to lose though because the other team is just terrible. These two scenarios basically cancel eachother out though since you're just as likely to get an AFK/Troll as the other team, actually less likely if you don't afk or troll since you only have 4 teammates to worry about while the enemy team has 5 people. The big thing to keep in mind though is the only constant in these games is you. Sure you have games where your team is bad and you can't win, but there will be games where the other team is bad. With enough games played, if you deserve to be a higher elo, you will be. If you're not climbing, it's not because of your teams, it's because you don't deserve to climb because you are playing poorly. It's very likely if this is the case you don't know what you're doing wrong, but that doesn't mean you're not making mistakes. My advice is to stop blaming your team since that's not the problem, and focus on how you can get better as a player. If you want some more specialized help, go over to r/summonerschool on reddit, or their discord (https://discord.gg/xGNRqb) they have a ton of people who would love to help you find out how you could improve, or watch a replay of your games etc... But the big mistake I see most people make is thinking it is their team's fault. With a decent number of games played, without some INSANELY BAD LUCK (like .0000000000000000000000001%) you're in your elo because you deserve to be there, not because your teams are bad every single game.
: Gain 14 lp for win and lose 22 for losing
Well the problem is in your last 20 games you have a 25% winrate. So your MMR is completely trashed. Get back up to 50% and it'll slowly start to climb back up. Plus MMR gains in Diamond are low just in general. But yeah work on getting back to 50% winrate over like 20 games and you will start getting better LP gains.
: I can't even play one game on onslaught!
Join a discord or soemthing and try to find some people to play with. But yeah the mission thing has made it pretty difficult to just enjoy the gamemode at times.
damabevi (EUW)
: why do only losers become mods?
I'd say the sadder existence is complaining about being muted for 1 hour on the forums for an online videogame.
: Time to Expose Some B Team, Morons. (Janna Damage Buff)
With mobility boots that's like an extra 20 damage. HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT JANNA MID CONFIRMED!!!!!
DIKGOD (NA)
: hey there ...Just an update..for all u people that said i was the problem and i asked u to look at m
Those games specifically might not have been your fault, but looking at your op.gg you have more than 500 games played and are still bronze. Everybody gets unlucky sometimes and I don't think anybody is blaming you for a loss you had due to an AFK or a troll. But the vast majority of your games you don't have AFK's or Trolls. The only constant in the vast majority of your games is you. That's why the general rule if you have enough games played and are sitll the same elo, you don't actually deserve any higher. You are definitely making mistakes and playing poorly which is why you're bronze. These specific games, sure they were probably those AFK's faults. But the majority of your games you won't have AFK's. The only way you'll improve is if you acknowledge this and actually try focusing on how you can improve at the game. If you want a decent place to start, both r/summonerschool on reddit, and the summoner school discord server (https://discord.gg/DZwQpQ) are very solid places to learn where people would be more than happy to help you. But with more than 500 games played and still being bronze, it most likely is your fault, outside of a .00000000000000000000000000001% chance that you're just that unlucky.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The simple explanation is that you are lying, probably because you got it from Shapiro, who is also lying. Suicide attempt rates among Trans people differ drastically from MtFs (47%) and FtMs (28%), and all studies which have compared suicide attempts in post-op and pre-op trans show the same thing. EG, studies in Belgium show suicide attempts drop drastically among post op individuals (5%) as compared to pre op individuals (30%). Every. Single. Study. Done to date all argue that the high suicide rates among trans individuals are a result of societies impact rather than your absurd assertion that all trans people want to jump off a bridge. Of course, this all assumes that you actually care about the subject matter, rather than simply pursuing a political agenda. Your other posts make it abundantly clear that you are only interested in crappy moralizing.
> [{quoted}](name=Criomhthann,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-18T03:10:40.333+0000) > > The simple explanation is that you are lying, probably because you got it from Shapiro, who is also lying. > > Suicide attempt rates among Trans people differ drastically from MtFs (47%) and FtMs (28%), and all studies which have compared suicide attempts in post-op and pre-op trans show the same thing. EG, studies in Belgium show suicide attempts drop drastically among post op individuals (5%) as compared to pre op individuals (30%). > > Every. Single. Study. Done to date all argue that the high suicide rates among trans individuals are a result of societies impact rather than your absurd assertion that all trans people want to jump off a bridge. > > Of course, this all assumes that you actually care about the subject matter, rather than simply pursuing a political agenda. Your other posts make it abundantly clear that you are only interested in crappy moralizing. Shapiro? And I could easily find multiple studies that prove the exact opposite. But ok, somehow I highly doubt this is going to lead into anything constructive so I'm going to stop responding. Regardless, having a trans champion is utter bullshit and is nothing more than political posturing, and as somebody who has 2 trans relatives I don't think using a disorder for political gain is a really noble cause. IF it was legitimately core to her identity as a champion somehow, then sure why not, but it seems like it is more of a afterthought for brownie points. And either way, I'm not against you. I don't wish ill upon anybody, and don't want anybody to be unhappy or suicidal, as I think that's just terrible. But there are multiple studies that show years after sex reassignment surgery, suicide rates are still WAY too high to be caused solely by societal impacts. I don't want people to suffer, I want more research to be done, and better treatment to be administered. My cousin who is a biological man that identifies as a woman, has attempted suicide twice, once which I PERSONALLY SAW AND HAD TO RUSH HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. So don't fucking tell me I'm doing this for some bullshit political posturing. I want people to get treatment that actually works, not that leaves them down the road with significantly too high of suicide rates, and still hurting. I have done a ton of research on this, if you would like me to send you links to some of the articles, by all means I will, but as for this argument I don't find it to be constructive anymore so I'm going to opt out, as it seems like you think anybody who disagrees with you must be pushing some political agenda. TLDR: Fuck off, I've personally been affected by these problems in my own family. Also the article you linked is an non-scholarly article, that loosely paraphrases multiple studies, which all have evidence showing the exact opposite.
Ifneth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2018-08-18T01:19:53.489+0000) > > Didn't know that was as bad as Jews living under nazi Germany. 40% suicide rate, if you think that's due to societal influence you're an idiot. That’s just _reductio ad Hitlerum_. Something doesn’t have to be as bad to matter, or else nothing besides that would. Did any of those things I mentioned not sound like societal influence? But if you just call me an idiot, then I guess I’ll leave knowing you’ve admitted you’re wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T02:07:00.523+0000) > > That’s just _reductio ad Hitlerum_. Something doesn’t have to be as bad to matter, or else nothing besides that would. Did any of those things I mentioned not sound like societal influence? > > But if you just call me an idiot, then I guess I’ll leave knowing you’ve admitted you’re wrong. When did I say it's didn't matter. I agree they have a lot of stigma against them and are probably bullied and that's horrible. But two things can both matter while one being better/worse.
Cetri (NA)
: I mean, people have tried, but you dismiss them because you know better or something, so what's the use? TIL the fucking WHO is a politically-motivated organization, apparently. EDIT: On a less admittedly-pissy note, I'm just going to say that I don't have anxiety and depression issues because I'd rather have an innie than an outie, I have them because (among other reasons) I live in an area and have family members that have made it abundantly clear people such as myself are considered lesser, to put things _very, very_ mildly, and I am _far_ from the only person in this situation, and I know I actually have it better than some. TLDR Correlation is not causation.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T01:53:25.455+0000) > > I mean, people have tried, but you dismiss them because you know better or something, so what's the use? TIL the fucking WHO is a politically-motivated organization, apparently. Well when they completely ignore facts and cave to political pressures, yeah I'd say they're politically motivated. Is it really that hard to believe in a world where everything needs to be accepted, and if you don't accept it you're casted out and branded a bigot, that an organization would incorrectly label something not a disorder? Do some fucking research for yourself. Do you really think trans individuals have the same terrible societal influences as Jews living under nazi Germany? Which is the only time in human history that has recorded suicide rates remotely close to that high. And varying accounts put the suicide rate of Jews in Nazi Germany BELOW the trans suicide rate. Unless you're saying Jews have a mental disorder, or trans people have societal intluences equal to a fucking genocide, there's something wrong with saying those stats make sense. It makes no sense whatsoever, and is complete bullshit. 40% is way too high, there is something else going on, and chances are it's that it is a mental disorder and there is some connection between transgenderism and suicidality.
Cetri (NA)
: Well, your username certainly checks out.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T01:32:00.963+0000) > > Well, your username certainly checks out. Maybe use statistics or anything else substantial to back up your point instead of dismissing mine due to my username. 40%. Explain that to me, and tell me how it's not a mental disorder.
Fluffeh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:45:17.779+0000) > > I mean that may be one of the most politically motivated decisions out there. If you want to blindly follow shit because some organization classified it that way incorrectly, by all means go for it. You're free to follow blindly if you so please. "**some** organization"? are you kidding? If you've paid attention youd realize ive never actually spoken about what my stance on gender dysphoria is, ive spoken in facts. Because it is now, until further evidence and further studies disprove otherwise gender dysphoria is **not** a disorder to the world at large. Youre free to not like it of course but to doggedly state contrary is misleading at best and delusional at worst. Do you disagree with the meaning of words in the dictionary just because **some** organization wrote it?
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:55:32.645+0000) > > "**some** organization"? are you kidding? > > If you've paid attention youd realize ive never actually spoken about what my stance on gender dysphoria is, ive spoken in facts. Because it is now, until further evidence and further studies disprove otherwise gender dysphoria is **not** a disorder to the world at large. > > Youre free to not like it of course but to doggedly state contrary is misleading at best and delusional at worst. Do you disagree with the meaning of words in the dictionary just because **some** organization wrote it? No I just tend to look at facts and not some opinion of a politically motivated organization, and am dkeptical that social influences lead to a fucking 40% suicide rate. Give me a break.
Fluffeh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:03:35.885+0000) > > But to think it's no longer a disorder is just plain wrong. Its not what i think, it was revised by the WHO. Apparently regardless of whatever studies you read.
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:15:41.072+0000) > > Its not what i think, it was revised by the WHO. Apparently regardless of whatever studies you read. I mean that may be one of the most politically motivated decisions out there. If you want to blindly follow shit because some organization classified it that way incorrectly, by all means go for it. You're free to follow blindly if you so please.
Fluffeh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:34:41.387+0000) > > whatever, I'd prefer not to normalize a mental disorder for the sake of riot getting a few pats on the back. As of 2009 Gender dysphoria is no longer considered a disorder. Apparently all the suicide and depression is purely societal influence.
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-17T22:11:59.600+0000) > > As of 2009 Gender dysphoria is no longer considered a disorder. Apparently all the suicide and depression is purely societal influence. There are studies done on this which take transgender individuals who are in a great and nurturing environment, and are called their preferred pronouns etc.. and those who are in terrible situations, and the suicidality of the two groups were basically equal. Also the transgender suicide rate is upwards of 40%, if you seriously think 40% (the national average is .016%) is due to societal influence, you're crazy and denying basic statistics and facts. There is no way societal influence is to blame for 2500x the suicide attempts in the transgender community. The only time in human history suicidality has ever been recorded that high was for Jews in nazi Germany. I find it very hard to believe societal influence is the main factor here. To be clear, I don't wish ill upon anybody, and hope the transgender community stops being bullied and those numbers drop. But to think it's no longer a disorder is just plain wrong.
Ifneth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:18:30.018+0000) > > If you wanna teach your kids all that at a young age, by all means. Personally I don't think it's the job of a fucking videogame to educate children on that shit though. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems like you still feel that being trans is kinda gross. And let me be honest: with all the surgeries, hormone therapy, and soul searching involved, it’s anything but quick ‘n clean. But trans kids are real. They have a feeling that something’s off from a young age. Daughters who dress like GI Joe. Sons ask for Barbies and a tiara. Without knowing that sometimes, people are born with the opposite body, they might just think that they’re weird or sick for doing it. Think of being 3 years old and feeling alone, ashamed, or even guilty without being able to understand, much less explain it. If you’d have kids, I hope you’d want them to know that children like that exist, and that you’d love and support them, in case they _are_ transgender. About 1% of people are transgender. You wouldn’t buy your kids a car seat with even a 1% chance of failing in a crash. Would you take that chance of leaving them in pain for years?
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000000010000000000000002,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:33:48.166+0000) > > Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems like you still feel that being trans is kinda gross. And let me be honest: with all the surgeries, hormone therapy, and soul searching involved, it’s anything but easy. > > But trans kids are real. They have a feeling that something’s off from a young age. Daughters who dress like GI Joe. Sons ask for Barbies and a tiara. Without knowing that sometimes, people are born with the opposite body, they might just think that they’re weird or sick for doing it. Think of being 3 years old and feeling alone, ashamed, or even guilty without being able to understand, much less explain it. > > If you’d have kids, I hope you’d want them to know that children like that exist, and that you’d love and support them, in case they _are_ transgender. About 1% of people are transgender. You wouldn’t buy your kids a car seat with even a 1% chance of failing in a crash. Would you take that chance of leaving them in pain for years? Gross, idk. I think that's strange but I mean people are different. I don't hate trans people either. Kids who dress as boys aren't necessarily trans either. And I think confusing kids by saying oh you can be whatever the fuck you want, gender is a social construct, is bullshit and hurting our society. I would completely support my kid if they actually were trans, but I think 80% of kids who say they're trans early on in life grow out of it by adulthood.
Quepha (NA)
: Non-cis people are a normal aspect of the outside world. To shield a kid from ever interacting with a non-cis person would mean basically not letting them outside. Stopping them from playing video games would actually be a comparatively easy part of that bizarre goal.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:27:41.618+0000) > > Non-cis people are a normal aspect of the outside world. To shield a kid from ever interacting with a non-cis person would mean basically not letting them outside. Stopping them from playing video games would actually be a comparatively easy part of that bizarre goal. whatever, I'd prefer not to normalize a mental disorder for the sake of riot getting a few pats on the back.
Quepha (NA)
: It's fine for kids to know what a trans person is.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:14:41.703+0000) > > Nah, it's fine for kids to know what a trans person is. If you wanna teach your kids all that at a young age, by all means. Personally I don't think it's the job of a fucking videogame to educate children on that shit though.
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:00:02.056+0000) > > Just what League of Legends needs, some [fill in the blank] person that doesn't add a single thing to the game for the sake of publicity [...] As for what you can fill the blank with: blue / short as well as cutting board flat / busty / bisexual / heterosexual / white / female / male / etc. Pick one, or make one! (I left the rest out because in my opinion it isn't about peers, it's about proper representation of players and healing their self-esteems) Point is, does it matter to you that a champion be male or female? Or does their skin colour imply anything related to their personality or gameplay? I could totally see Darius as a body-built woman with the same armour, the same attitude and the same ferocity (someone make it happen!). Lulu could have liked orange things instead of purple, Ryze could have been purple himself, Jinx could have been busty, or a male. We could have played Sena instead of Lucian, Lux and Katarina could be in a relationship, Tryndamere could love baking cakes for all we know. What would it matter? Most traits have nothing to do with the actual character or gameplay, and are most simply a (few) writer(s)'s fantasy(ies). To put it another way: do you think that, upon Jinx' release, it was _necessary_ that her character be as curvaceous as a gym mattress? Couldn't have Darius been a woman, with about the same features as our favourite headsman? I believe these are simply creators' choices. And if it makes even one player feel like they have their place in this world, then it's all the more worth it.
> [{quoted}](name=NepgearDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-17T20:55:48.319+0000) > > As for what you can fill the blank with: blue / short as well as cutting board flat / busty / bisexual / heterosexual / white / female / male / etc. Pick one, or make one! (I left the rest out because in my opinion it isn't about peers, it's about proper representation of players and healing their self-esteems) > > Point is, does it matter to you that a champion be male or female? Or does their skin colour imply anything related to their personality or gameplay? I could totally see Darius as a body-built woman with the same armour, the same attitude and the same ferocity (someone make it happen!). Lulu could have liked orange things instead of purple, Ryze could have been purple himself, Jinx could have been busty, or a male. We could have played Sena instead of Lucian, Lux and Katarina could be in a relationship, Tryndamere could love baking cakes for all we know. What would it matter? Most traits have nothing to do with the actual character or gameplay, and are most simply a (few) writer(s)'s fantasy(ies). > > To put it another way: do you think that, upon Jinx' release, it was _necessary_ that her character be as curvaceous as a gym mattress? Couldn't have Darius been a woman, with about the same features as our favourite headsman? > > I believe these are simply creators' choices. And if it makes even one player feel like they have their place in this world, then it's all the more worth it. Male/female i don't give a fuck about. Just not a fan of making somebody trans just because, in a game that's fucking marketed to children.
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:00:02.056+0000) > > Just what League of Legends needs, some transgender person that doesn't add a single thing to the game for the sake of publicity and a pat on the back by their peers. Thats exactly what league needs indeed..If all of the characters are just magical beings gods warriors what is that ¿ Stuff like this shows the human side of things..shows that after all the beings that exist and not much different from us..expect the magic stuff. Especially league isn't doing as well as some time ago...before fortni cough cough
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=j25IEUn9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T18:44:19.844+0000) > > Thats exactly what league needs indeed..If all of the characters are just magical beings gods warriors what is that ¿ Stuff like this shows the human side of things..shows that after all the beings that exist and not much different from us..expect the magic stuff. Especially league isn't doing as well as some time ago...before fortni cough cough what
: Taliyah was initially conceived of as transgender by her DNA team.
Just what League of Legends needs, some transgender person that doesn't add a single thing to the game for the sake of publicity and a pat on the back by their peers.
: Is there way to use stopwatch before 10 mins?
: dear riot i need 8 rp to purchase aurelion sol chroma bundle plz
submit a ticket, and they'll ask you to draw your favorite champion.
jaypiff (NA)
: Stat tool
Don't pay attention to the stats, 99% of the time they're misleading and don't tell you a damn thing of actual value. They're much more to look at when you're bored than something to actually base your play around.
: What is your main account name?
> [{quoted}](name=Monstermushmush,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gf7R0qcJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-16T08:23:21.020+0000) > > What is your main account name? tonington
: But you're level 18... have you tried playing Kassadin? Please just try him for 3 games. He is an assassin, but he doesn't have any tools to start his snowball pre-6.
Look at my name. I think it's fairly clear this isn't my first account lol
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBWFVN3a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T08:15:48.040+0000) > > Don't be an idiot and you won't get banned. I'm trying to climb in ranked, nor have idiots play stupid shit and int. It got me to master, I'm thinking I'll stick with it. Yep, banning their picks is 100% going to motivate people to give their best to win. For example, the last time a team mate banned my intent I picked Nasus instead. Mid. With comet. Vs Akali. Splitpushing. But I was 100% trying to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBWFVN3a,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T09:55:18.830+0000) > > Yep, banning their picks is 100% going to motivate people to give their best to win. > For example, the last time a team mate banned my intent I picked Nasus instead. > Mid. > With comet. > Vs Akali. > Splitpushing. > But I was 100% trying to win. Well then you get banned for not trying and inting, and I lose 14 LP. Oh no.
Loboshl (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=im still toxic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUXEfo9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T08:12:19.719+0000) > > Haven't played in silver in a while, or at least not while actually being at that elo (I'm in master now) but my first season I got placed bronze 1, and climbed through every division at least once. Honestly, silver and bronze are basically the same. Or at least silver and like bronze 3+ there's really not a big difference. The only thing kinda different is people have some semblance of playing for objectives, but still not really. Keep playing yorick, you'll find there's really relatively little difference. ur a noob bronze 1 lol ;) buy some wards will help drunk guy
> [{quoted}](name=Brave Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUXEfo9P,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-14T08:38:26.036+0000) > > ur a noob bronze 1 lol ;) buy some wards will help drunk guy Damn that's fucked up
Show more

im still toxic

Level 18 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion