PzyXo (EUW)
: Pyke but ranged but also Kai'Sa but ... wtf ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B5LcPivq,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:09:18.931+0000) > > Pyke but ranged but also Kai'Sa but ... wtf ? And also stealing Swain's passive getting stronger every soul pull. Can we just dumpster this shitty sue already? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
CLG ear (NA)
: No game for old men
Shittiest skin reveal of 2019, everyone is ugly af. Senna looks like black goblin {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: > [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A8E7rRQv,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:11:20.732+0000) > > So then what's wrong with Bewitched Rakan or Yasuo? If you now admit that Witches are irrelevant and it's entirely under Riot control, do you still have an issue with the idea of having Bewitched Shen or Lucian? > > The argument you still have is an appeal to tradition fallacy, just because it's how it's been done doesn't mean it's the way we have to keep doing it by a long shot. We wouldn't have so many good things today if we thought that way about anything. > > Can you give me like a REAL ACTUAL reason why making Bewitched skins for male champions would be a bad thing? I guess not, it was more of a problem with the way that you said it in the original post/title. After all, we have 2 Male Star Guardians now and originally the skinline was female exclusive. The same could happen to the Bewitching Skinline in a future.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A8E7rRQv,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:18:21.421+0000) > After all, we have 2 Male Star Guardians now and originally the skinline was female exclusive. The same could happen to the Bewitching Skinline in a future. The reason Ezreal was picked for the SG line is because he's a pretty boy, so it's not that hard of a stretch compared to Rakan and Xayah cross dressing
Bultz (NA)
: I really love the Count skin line, please continue it!
Can you stop obsessing over the Zoe SG concept? it's gotten old, really not that good and definitely not Halloween like.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Riot Cactopus makes an official statement about HKA and announcers
What a PR bullshit answer, I'll believe them when they start actually saying the full team name instead of the initials of it in every instance.
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
This only got more overt every time Hong Kong Attitude was on screen like in their knockout games, Isarus not being referred to as ISG but they only get HKA. It might have been a mistake at first but no way they kept it up multiple days was disrespectful bias and disgusting. Communist censorship at it's finest, every time Tencent worms their way into a community it goes to shit.
: SG Zoes Splash art concept designs are even labelled 'dark star'
and? SG zoe looks nothing like the dark star skin lineup. it's a misnamed concept nothing more
: The splash art is always better because the in-game graphics can't compare to it in a lot of cases. Like how the inside of Dark Cosmic Jhin's cloak is brighter colored in the splash, but dark in-game, or how his second set of arms is transparent in the splash, but solid in-game. Somethings just don't work out in-game.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ia9FpLpc,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T20:39:32.221+0000) > > The splash art is always better because the in-game graphics can't compare to it in a lot of cases. > Like how the inside of Dark Cosmic Jhin's cloak is brighter colored in the splash, but dark in-game, or how his second set of arms is transparent in the splash, but solid in-game. Somethings just don't work out in-game. Dark Cosmic Jhin is one of the most popular skins and a great example of doing it right as nearly everything translated to how it looked like in game. Cosmic Queen Ashe on the other hand is a travesty. the difference is one of them actually stuck to the splash art scheme and an artist who actually knew what they were doing and the other is the skin team deciding they knew better and ruining it. Cosmic Ashe is so bad it's basically false advertising if you bought it from looking at the splash art, if they went out of their way to make an overly bright ugly floating symbol that wasnt in the splash art then they could have easily made the cape brighter like a galaxy trail. They just decided to add more clutter to her already overly busy look in game. The colors in the splash art give a sense of mystical power, in game she looks like a cheap toy. The cape is also the worst look out of the whole cosmic skin lineup and just looks trashy.
: You realize it would probably look far superior if it was a legendary, right? And I see Cosmic Queen Ashe just as frequently as I see Championship Ashe or PROJECT: Ashe, if not more so,so obviously people are fans of this "hideous" design that's "one of the worst skins in the game."
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ia9FpLpc,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-08T07:56:19.070+0000) > > You realize it would probably look far superior if it was a legendary, right? > And I see Cosmic Queen Ashe just as frequently as I see Championship Ashe or PROJECT: Ashe, if not more so,so obviously people are fans of this "hideous" design that's "one of the worst skins in the game." it doesnt even look anything like the splash art which has a more godly feel. maybe it would have more work behind it for a legendary but even the bow looks stupid in game with giant fisher price yellow and purple circles, clashing colors everywhere, an overall over-saturated mess and all around a complete fail for a skin, the only thing that looks passable is the vfx for the spells. The splash art is better in every way
: You know, Cosmic Queen Ashe should have been Ashe's second legendary.
Cosmic Queen Ashe is a hideous design and looks glaringly out of place with the rest of the cosmic skin line. She looks like an 80s toy you got out of a cereal box, one of the worst skins in the game, just gaudy as hell.
Terozu (NA)
: Apparently this was an early concept for SG Zoe.
Looks nothing like zoe and just some bland anime side character. Zoe's SG look is more of a fantasy villain and way better while still being clearly Zoe.
: https://u.gg/worlds check this website out if you wanna see actual stats. Doesn't look like nearly 100% ban rate to me!
> [{quoted}](name=LightTheBlunt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FdQNbea6,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-10-07T04:25:50.389+0000) > > https://u.gg/worlds check this website out if you wanna see actual stats. Doesn't look like nearly 100% ban rate to me! "Most played {{champion:53}} " "Unique support {{champion:106}} " {{champion:111}} in BOTH most played and somehow unique pick at the same time? and thats all i need to know to know this stat tracker is hot garbage
: Losing promos because of garbage client
Every week is like a slot machine of bugs. Start up a que, the game decides to run the window in 1/4th of my screen and I cant edit any of the options because they're all off the monitor. I tell people in chat theres a vid problem and reset but by the time I get back into the game with everything fixed the enemy is 3 levels head and it's an automatic loss.
: Nice Quality Of Life Changes.
Just make BE performance based and give an incentive for people to play better. No "1st win of the day" is not enough. The set in stone grind for champions or rune pages is absolutely asinine.
: Worlds just isn't doing it this year...
1st time I ever watched worlds. While it seemed like it could be exciting at first, watching everyone wait out attacks until people can blow the other team up under 2s quickly got old. Then there's the champ selection which was just stale and safe picks with either over powered solo lane or having global presence for easy ganks to blow up the team in 2s.
: Several years ago people told me its just so we can see pros try stuff and do it too.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xWi3wqdi,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-10-04T22:58:59.468+0000) > > Several years ago people told me its just so we can see pros try stuff and do it too. Sounds like a novel reason on paper but delusional waste of everyones time in reality. SoloQ is never going to have the team comp communication so it makes little difference when so much is decided in team fights prediction and reaction to macro plays. People already copy from watching challengers and their champ guides with the patches churning out, so there's no excuse.
Naalith (NA)
: World's is the worst time of year to be a League player
Is there any legit reason why the pro play people cant just play on 9.19 while the rest of the world moves on? It's not like they will make any balance changes will effect worlds because they get to play on a patch thats comfortable for them it does nothing but hold the rest of the millions of players and the game back.
: Well Pyke got shadownerfed.
People stopped banning pyke because blitz got a 100 range buff not because pyke is less broken, once they got used to the new hook range then bans go back to pyke.
: no, a witch is a female warlock a female mage is just a mage
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=H5n8Vvzc,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-10-02T19:03:53.370+0000) > > no, a witch is a female warlock > > a female mage is just a mage Yep and {{champion:50}} is pretty much the stereotypical Warlock, sans the staff
: Of course most Champions are inspired by appealing archetypes, but to say they are purely their archetypes is oversimplifying things. And any old Champion that was just that--a pure archetype that wasn't developed beyond that--have or are being updated. Old Pantheon was basically just a Spartan, which is why new Pantheon takes those elements and spins some Targonian magic and a better, more developed backstory into him. He's still inspired by Sparta, but he's no longer just a Spartan.
> [{quoted}](name=AbiwonKenabi,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=H5n8Vvzc,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-02T17:57:39.668+0000) > > Of course most Champions are inspired by appealing archetypes, but to say they are purely their archetypes is oversimplifying things. And any old Champion that was just that--a pure archetype that wasn't developed beyond that--have or are being updated. > > Old Pantheon was basically just a Spartan, which is why new Pantheon takes those elements and spins some Targonian magic and a better, more developed backstory into him. He's still inspired by Sparta, but he's no longer just a Spartan. Come on dude, occasionally Riot makes very unique ideas like instead of ripping off a classic grim reaper they came up with Kindred but those are far and few inbetween everything else, not to mention unpopular because people like what's already familiar to them. Panth is still 90% just a spartan with lore sprinkled in to make him fit into league. Making him an aspect didnt really change anything about his gameplay, just vfx so he looks more like he belongs with the rest of the roster not a generic guy, but the essence of being a spartan.
: Riot should Create a Witch
Do people honestly not know that tons of champions are based off classic fantasy archetypes? More than half the roster is just directly 'borrowed' ideas so it's hilarious to see people have such a knee jerk reaction to a more direct association of what people think of when they think "Witch." Try to tell me {{champion:103}} is not just a Kitsune and you'll fail. Phoenix rebirth? Yeah got it covered except {{champion:34}} does it with a frozen ice egg to seem cool and unique compared to every other phoenix that does it with fire. {{champion:69}} Medusa {{champion:268}} Egyptian stargate and Horus {{champion:84}} A classical ninja {{champion:75}} Anubis {{champion:26}} Father Time {{champion:45}} A Black Mage {{champion:9}} Any scarecrow {{champion:30}} any lich {{champion:76}} tarzan esc jungle girl {{champion:350}} magical familiars {{champion:28}} succubus {{champion:74}} quirky mad scientist {{champion:15}} amazonian warrior {{champion:19}} werewolves {{champion:35}} evil jester {{champion:80}} Spartans {{champion:32}} a mummy {{champion:114}} fencers {{champion:60}} Jorogumo {{champion:222}} punk outlaw {{champion:10}} righteous furies Think you get the point. There's plenty of ground to be covered for new ideas. But if you want to play what might seem 'witch like' for gameplay on what LoL already has then Fiddlesticks fits the bill. Crows that curse you, life draining dark magic, ect. Too bad he's going to be reworked and his old kit scrapped like what they did to pizza feet.
: i am so sick of this
Botlane loses more because of the enemy jungler so jungler isnt doing well if hes MIA while bot gets 3v1d or 3v2d, its just KDA made to look good.
: Caitlyn's passive should one shot
make all caitlyns shots do old nidalee chunk damage. it's a high caliber rifle come on
: Every day I get worse and more stressed
You've been playing every day a lot, yesterday 8hours. So if you're stressed out then just take a break. Imo spending a huge part of your day on league in a bad mindset is going to hurt more than trying to improve at 1 thing over a week for an hour each day if thats what you care about doing. League isn't fun to me past a tolerance point of cancer and sometimes I have better enjoyment and playing after taking a week off. Playing it solo can also be a lousy experience with flaming ect so Id suggest generally play with friends.
: Why does Yi get so much hate?
Yi is the most brain dead champ in the game, I started with him as my first and quickly found zero skill expression so I dropped him asap. Even someone like {{champion:24}} who jumps on you and wins, _at least has to aim that jump. _
Salron88 (EUW)
: what im saying is that its undodgeable. you can dodge karthus q by side step. im not saying its low skill im saying its not a skillshot at all with no pattern for me to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=33VAcyZj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-28T23:13:11.777+0000) > > what im saying is that its undodgeable. you can dodge karthus q by side step. > im not saying its low skill im saying its not a skillshot at all with no pattern for me to play against. No one was talking about Karthus's Q.
: Ranked Has gotten out of control
I'm positive this is due to the que rate going down. Yeah people are more likely to be found with the new system, but thats because it's pulling from divisions it shouldnt be. What would you rather have, a fast que up time to get into a game that you waste 20-40 minutes on with blowouts with terrible players on one side or the other, or a balanced and fair fight that takes a little longer to get into que? For me it's the ladder and riot's decision to improve the que time was nothing but a detriment to the game as a whole.
: And then everyones promos are ruined and iron to silver will be infested with noobs.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bjui8y3h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-27T19:07:53.931+0000) > > And then everyones promos are ruined and iron to silver will be infested with noobs. But that's already how iron, silver and promos in general is. Promos should just be fighting people in the next division, not handicapping you on top of that with a deadweight teamate from 1-2 divisions below.
Salron88 (EUW)
: Yuumi projectile not a skillshot
Salron88: Yuumi's Q is undodgeable Salron88: It's very low skill Salron88: All she needs is for her to be in range and you are basicly dead nomatter how good you are at dodging skillshots. {{champion:30}}: laughs in ult
Yets4240 (NA)
: Given their name, likely top lane where other than cannons, minions don't matter at all. Also, in contrast to your point, they were changed to actually increase their damage as time goes on, to the point that 35 minutes in, they hit over 6 times as hard as at the game's start.
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lLFEHYYa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T18:20:58.132+0000) > > Given their name, likely top lane where other than cannons, minions don't matter at all. Also, in contrast to your point, they were changed to actually increase their damage as time goes on, to the point that 35 minutes in, they hit over 6 times as hard as at the game's start. Minion damage scaling only effects forcing the game to end, like Baron buff and taking Towers and INHIB so it's not just a stalemate. Can't really ever say mid-late minions did anything worth noting to champion fights in s9 though, only early laning.
: tft is reall bad right now :/
TFT should have never been put into the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ghosty Bite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uGwhFYJV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:25:20.738+0000) > > Her passive was already gutted before the worlds patch, the only thing they havent nerfed into oblivion is E so she can be a backpack medkit and a worse Soraka. Nami can do everything Yuumi does, but better. no dude, no one uses her passive, ergo her soloq power is gated by pilot skill because people can't even use her shield. it's pathetic to be Frank with you, that people can complain about a champion being weak before they can execute all of the kit.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uGwhFYJV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:41:51.346+0000) > > no dude, no one uses her passive, ergo her soloq power is gated by pilot skill because people can't even use her shield. > it's pathetic to be Frank with you, that people can complain about a champion being weak before they can execute all of the kit. If no one used her passive then why did they nerf the mana refund on it and then gut it completely so there is no refund, and why did they hard nerf the shield the passive gives? Obviously someone's been using it for riot to think it's such a problem. Riot did a poor job explaining her passive, so people don't know it exists even when you get '200 IQ' Yuumi videos. Yuumi in low ELO won't proc passive, that's expected but it's a different story when you get into even gold yuumi players.
: the champion isn't gutted lol, still none of the yuumi's in soloq use her passive.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uGwhFYJV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:35:48.687+0000) > > the champion isn't gutted lol, still none of the yuumi's in soloq use her passive. Her passive was already gutted before the worlds patch, the only thing they havent nerfed into oblivion is E so she can be a backpack medkit and a worse Soraka. Nami can do everything Yuumi does, but better.
iSennª (NA)
: Waiting for Quinn to be noticed by Riot
She should get a rework but in the meantime just switch Quinn's passive to mark enemies to E and make the old E heightened senses into her new passive. That way it feels like you have actual control over Valor. The RNG screws everything so she'll never really excel until she has control over her bird, how ironic for a falconer.
LilNepiik (EUNE)
: Garen yuumi
Expect post worlds YuumiGaren to be even worse, they're buffing her adaptive damage and heals.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24yPm4uI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T19:51:51.735+0000) > > Actually shyvana is on their rework list, skarner isn't FALSE https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24yPm4uI,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-21T22:13:41.650+0000) > > FALSE > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule Shyv was on the canidates for reworks, it doesnt mean that shes getting the very next ones in the game.
: Yuumi ideas for changes! Creative balance concepts
Creative Yuumi balancing? huh okay. Zoomies lower CD? _probably too OP. _ Zoomies boost AA speed? _She'd be married to her adc and might make them godlike. _ Zoomies stack speed? _Would be nice_ Homing ability on unattached Q that passes through minons? _On the fence_ A percent of damage is shared by her health? _No, just stupid. _ Percentage of damage while attached is done to her mana? _Could promote counterplay _ The lifespan, damage and cc of Q is dependent on mana per second? _I think it's worth looking into_
Liwet (NA)
: Pinging the same thing multiple times should increase the size of the ping notice in the chat box
: They're supposed to make you feel like you're competing in a real tournament. They don't. They're just a huge pain in the ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Der Lindwurm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p9Ao0FH9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T07:04:52.683+0000) > > They're supposed to make you feel like you're competing in a real tournament. They don't. They're just a huge pain in the ass. Since when would anyone willingly sign up with horrible teamates if its supposed to be a tournament?
: It's actually fucking astonishing
Isnt this just the result of promos intentionally gimping your team with bottom of the rank teamates vs higher elo players than you? They're low elo for a reason by playing like that, so when you get paired up with cement deadweights around your legs, arms, and neck don't expect a fair win or even a fair fight. Riot really needs to rework their climbing system.
: How would you guys Balance Yasuo and Pyke
Yasuo: tie the windwall strength to his passive. I dont think he should get 2 super strong free damage escapes, when he's already got enough ways to avoid damage with E and knockups. * If he has high flow, then it's a strong wall. Promoting skillful engagement, not just going all in like an assassin then 1v5ing. * If he has low or no flow, then the wall dissipates earlier. Punishing poor judgement, and making him less of a 1v9 machine
: New new champion/rework balancing rule
If you really wanted to make Ranked a measurement of skill i'd probably gate it with Champion Mastery requirements via instead of just level or X amount of games played. That way it might hit three birds with one stone, removing int trolls, afkers and ragequits leaving only people who are serious about their champs to be able to play in higher ranks and better consistent games to W/L instead of a complete dice roll.
: Rework Pyke's ult by recycling Garen's villain passive
I like the general idea of reusing and reworking "The Villain" passive. Not really sure how well it would tie in with Pyke's passive, your idea might make more sense if he collected the bounty on someones head, but only the top one on "The List" would net the highest reward for gold with "Your Cut" giving it some balance beyond the free gold everywhere, and it would make using Pyke's ult less braindead, as he has to work down "The List" to get his bonus gold.
: No Buff will make Blitz pro viable
He's got 2 arms, right just give him 2 hook charges like Vi's E! There you go, now he's broken and offers a unique advantage pros can use by killing both bot laners at once or just rehooking if you miss your primary target just like Pyke gets no punishment with gray health.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: New skin line "The Clean Crew"
Cleaner (Bath time) Yuumi sounds like a great fit for her playful nature. Q can be a magic soap bar that leaves long soap trails, damaging people make them sparkle. E can surround you in a bubble bath and a rubber ducky R is a rinse of magical water waves. Then give her something silly like a snorkle and floaties that would normally be for Poolside skins.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >A timer to kick Yuumi off to be a sitting duck when she's a free kill anytime she's caught alone is not going to remove the frustration of anyone except people who already ban Yuumi religiously. She needs buffs when she's alone like auto attack range or both to unattached Q and E, not just nerfs when shes riding on a shoulder. "Through healthy discussion and potential minor QoL changes, _**we can make Yuumi less frustrating to play against, keep her mains satisfied, and open up room for buffs to areas of play outside of the LCS."**_ "Closing: While on the surface it may not seem that impactful, limiting Yuumi's ability to remain untargetable gives her more meaningful disadvantage states, alleviates frustration across the board, _**and most importantly reduces her impact in pro-play which, by extension, could lead to improvements for other areas of play.**_" "These proposed changes _**just scratch the surface of what could be done to Yuumi.**_ " _Wow, it's almost like I said that in my post!_ This obviously wouldn't be the only change made to Yuumi, there would be more done to her afterwards. It's just to get the ball rolling on some healthy discussion. >It also might not make any thematic sense for Yuumi's bond to decrease the longer she spends time with someone, when it would logically increase over time since shes a literal pet. Approaching it that way would mean that the champ she spent the longest time on or around then she would be more inclined to share her W buffs and the new partner doesnt get the full percent right off the bat. Instead of a diminishing bar, represent the W gains per champ with Yuumi's paw print stamps of approval. Thematics and lore don't always equate to good gameplay design. If we followed that logic, Xerath would be the strongest champion in the game, Sylas would 100% counter every mage, and Bard would be the best support or runner up for 2nd strongest champion in the game. Your suggestion could work too, as long as there was some limit to the length of time she could be attached. Yuumi's current problem is that she has no large incentive to detach for anything other than proccing her passive. As soon as that's done, she's latching right back on to someone and staying there for the rest of the match.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=adXxJbn3,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:03:17.688+0000) > This obviously wouldn't be the only change made to Yuumi, there would be more done to her afterwards. It's just to get the ball rolling on some healthy discussion. That's fine, I'm open to Yuumi changes, just pointing out that giving the W a reason to fail as a hard nerf will only tip the frustration in the opposite direction for Yuumi players. >Thematics and lore don't always equate to good gameplay design. If we followed that logic, Xerath would be the strongest champion in the game, Sylas would 100% counter every mage, and Bard would be the best support or runner up for 2nd strongest champion in the game. Riot often states they rework champs because it didnt deliver on the theme enough. Irellia and upcoming Fiddlesticks and Volibear come to mind. Sticking to lore would mean that she would probably have a portal like Shen to be a fully roaming enchanter, maybe that's too overpowered but I still like the idea of a roaming support for her than being tied to one guy she cant venture away from, and if she had to build up a bond with a champ then it would naturally encourage roaming to different team mates. Of course she'd need something to allow that to be viable like a better E speed boost when solo. > Your suggestion could work too, as long as there was some limit to the length of time she could be attached. Yuumi's current problem is that she has no large incentive to detach for anything other than proccing her passive. As soon as that's done, she's latching right back on to someone and staying there for the rest of the match. Her passive to proc is honestly not even enough to make low elo players get off because its RNG based at random to 'periodically' give her a shield, they removed the mana refund and weakened it . Per the proposed ideas It's not that hard to marry both ideas to the theme. Cats are fickle and go where they please, hop on and off your lap anytime, but cats can also form a bond like in her lore with her master. So a roaming support that has a lower time limit she spends on someones shoulder at the start, but that time limit increases over time based on how much time she has spent with them.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yuumi Proposal - Minor Rework / QoL Changes
A timer to kick Yuumi off to be a sitting duck when she's a free kill anytime she's caught alone is not going to remove the frustration of anyone except people who already ban Yuumi religiously. She needs buffs when she's alone like auto attack range or both to unattached Q and E, not just nerfs when shes riding on a shoulder. It also might not make any thematic sense for Yuumi's bond to decrease the longer she spends time with someone, when it would logically increase over time since shes a literal pet. Approaching it that way would mean that the champ she spent the longest time on or around then she would be more inclined to share her W buffs and the new partner doesnt get the full percent right off the bat. Instead of a diminishing bar, represent the W gains per champ with Yuumi's paw print stamps of approval.

imGINGERBREADMAN

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion