: URF should raplace ARAm
i would like urf ar on abyss . urfaram .
Fezbin (NA)
: ARAM Team
Janakin (EUNE)
: CAN YOU PLEASE FINALLY DO SOMETHING WITH MATCHMAKING ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweetP (NA)
: Looking for an ARAM club
make a club . invite people . post on forums about your club .
: Yep, i think riot specifically targets ex bathesda employees. They want to compete and see who can make a buggier game.
there are highly skilled modders who are very good at fixing game issues and improving those games . sadly most of them would not work for a tencent owned co.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
rgm s . original warmogs .
: Looking for ARAM club
sent . i dont have a club but ive got room to join one . you could always make your own :) .
: Quick Reminder: ARAM Bans are a stopgap.
the bans at least let us pluck out a champ we dont want to deal with that match .
Locoboy (NA)
: ARAM Enthusiast
sent . add me for arams .
: Ranked Aram
i would love points , ladders , and divisions for aram . there need to be proper segments . if mmr is even applied to aram it is the worst matching system on earth .
: Riot is making League on mobile
the main problem is the inevitable shut down of the pc client . several once large gaming companies have changed their focus from pc / home consoles to mobile/tab/etc .
: Can we have an automatic punishment for "kys" that just boots you from the game and bans you?
i am amazed at the huge numbers of league players who do not live in the real world . the culture shock of getting a real job and dealing with real people out in the world is gonna be really real for most of them .
imp1313 (NA)
: update aram its dusty and crusty
id like aram black market brawlers :) . with some spice on it .
imp1313 (NA)
: update aram its dusty and crusty
sure i would love an alt aram mode .
: As a sexist gamer, I'm offended
china , australia , and sea are the reason lol is not mo sexaah . its their rating/requirement systems to protect their broodlings from corruption .
Rioter Comments
Lordxx (NA)
: Creating legendary aram group
: LF Casual group.
can try will add . i do mainly aram and modes if we ever have them again .
: "stop talking, you're 0/5"
the game might be less toxic if they replaced kda with a simple takedown stat IN matches and not actively show deaths .
: I kinda miss passionate rioters, getting tired of these "stat" responses.
i would love to see someone at riot who actually matters --but who would that be?-- admit that they dont care about us at all . they are making the game the way they want it period . the honesty would be refreshing . never happen .
: Nexus Blitz Club!
: Since towerplates are really all that matters now...
collect some friends to play with reliably . practice this strat . get good at it . change the meta forever . go .
: So I got my boyfriend into league like a week ago
: > [{quoted}](name=imp1313,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA0weLm9,comment-id=00030000000000000002,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:11:59.277+0000) > > loads of companies will take away your/their stuff == blizzard , bethesda , activision , ea , daybreak , funcom , mythic . > as well as many smaller indie companys who have a zero tolerance for bs , trolling , drama , just dont like you . > > this is their playground . we are -allowed- to play here only as long as -they- allow it . spending money does not give us rights as they own all the digital properties , as per tos/eula - we 'own' nothing . Yeah, I admited I was wrong in next post. Mb. Guess I'm just bad person lol
> [{quoted}](name=Albus Rumbledore,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA0weLm9,comment-id=000300000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:16:12.739+0000) > > Yeah, I admited I was wrong in next post. Mb. Guess I'm just bad person lol nah you just didnt realise that it happens a lot . a lot . aaaaaaaaaaa lot .
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA0weLm9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T17:49:37.713+0000) > > I’ve never seen a refund issues for violating the TOS in anything before. This is hardly a unique practice. I meant, what company/game will take away "your"/their things after you wrote 3 letters?
> [{quoted}](name=Albus Rumbledore,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA0weLm9,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T17:53:32.659+0000) > > I meant, what company/game will take away "your"/their things after you wrote 3 letters? loads of companies will take away your/their stuff == blizzard , bethesda , activision , ea , daybreak , funcom , mythic . as well as many smaller indie companys who have a zero tolerance for bs , trolling , drama , just dont like you . this is their playground . we are -allowed- to play here only as long as -they- allow it . spending money does not give us rights as they own all the digital properties , as per tos/eula - we 'own' nothing .
: I just wish Riot was honest and transparent
you are a funny guy . upvote.
: Players should allow to leave without penalty when another person quits
the game really needs dropin / dropout play . drop in - a way to get replacement teammates . the game would likely be less toxic if ppl were not stuck in a horrible match , penalized if they try to leave and find a better match . land of chaos online had drop in play and it worked great .
Talh (NA)
: I am now a Forumer, NOT a Summoner
i miss the good olde days of 5 man 5 heal mid tower rush and lv1 dragon fights :) .
: I Play Because I'm An Addict. Would I Recommend League To A Friend?
i feel your pain . i dont know why i play league as i hate it and it makes me far more angry than any other game i have ever played . i figure i have brain damage from years of physical abuse as a lad , falling out of trees , drastic bike wipes - fun stuff . when i get really cheesed i might leave for a few months but come back . i play mainly arams and modes when they are on . i think deep down inside i am hoping league will come back to what it was in beta-s1 . it was actually very fun then although the matchmaker was a horrible joke . i think if stats/items/ss were reverted back to s1 the game might be fun again . /shrug .
Terozu (NA)
: Why do people want to 'discuss' Neekos Sexuality?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=E54EQQcl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-20T12:33:59.219+0000) > > It doesn't matter and is inconsquential, the same as Fiora. ppl like to complain the hopes that they get some attention .
oopsione (EUW)
: New concept of how to deal with the players who go afk
league needs drop in play . but riot cannot or will not code it . drop in drop out play would allow you to get replacements for leavers and allow you to leave a horrible match without penalty . there are very often white knights seeking challenge who would be happy to jump in . loco and bfg both had drop in play and while those games were available i played as a drop in replacement most of the time i spent there . both those games were mobas .
: Coming back to League
lethality mobility champs . melt face .
: I think League has lost its main selling point.
riot forces gameplay by changing stats and releasing op stuff , then changing them . only the currently op stuff is viable so thats all people play . its a silently enforced meta . as for modes we can forgeddaoutit and most of the events are pandering cash trolling .
: Riot has trademarked the name: LEGENDS OF RUNETERRA - League MMO?
it is a possible game of some type . rumors have been circulating for a while now . might also be for a rename of league . so now it would be lor instead of lol .
: Because anything that lets people avoid dying is bad for Riot's revenue stream. Big Plays, killstreaks, this is what the viewers want. And never forget, Riot balances the game for the VIEWERS watching from the sidelines, not the players who have to put up with it. Fair play is unhealthy, the people want bloodsport.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PEIljUgR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-07T16:48:03.256+0000) > > Because anything that lets people avoid dying is bad for Riot's revenue stream. Big Plays, killstreaks, this is what the viewers want. And never forget, Riot balances the game for the VIEWERS watching from the sidelines, not the players who have to put up with it. Fair play is unhealthy, the people want bloodsport. people DO want bloodsport . you are spot on . its what i want to see , massive deaths . irritating to live it though .
: Has anyone else felt an influx of losing?
yes . aram is a flaming trash heap of clustered losses .
Rioter Comments
: I love League of Legends.
op . im glad you enjoy the game , i so very rarely do .
: Fed Soraka Doodle
i miss mr ripper sora .
: Stuck in a reconnect loop after champ select
you might try deleting your game.cfg file in config folder . sometimes that helps . then use practice tool to test load ins . if the screen is flashing black then dumping - try using a smaller resolution to see if that is the problem .
HaseLover (EUW)
: Riot, why?
companies like to ban ppl so that you spend money rebuying stuff . its a classic tech .
SS1986 (NA)
: Why did this get removed i acted just like a riot employee
being an employee and being a guest on someone elses property are worlds apart . riot has power over both . tos/eula and contract agreements . this game/board is riots property -> look at it like their house . if they want you out they can put you out for any reason . this is also protected by us law since they have an office in the usa . this board IS private property and no you do not have a 1st amd right protection here .
: Daily Reminder to Hold Riot Accountable
they are waiting for people to get bored and move on or forget . its a reliable pattern .
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Nexus Blitz - Week 3 Feedback and Patch Notes
sudden death change -> . instead of having sudden death be a nexus have sd spawn big ole fatty monsters that help each team push the base . have them ignore each other and travel toward enemy base . immune to any and all cc , slow , displacement effects . when a siege golem is killed its nexus takes a flat amount of damage . i like that they have skills , attacks , and fight back . i feel that this would be more intuitive than the current - lose teamfight lose game no matter how well you have done in the match . current sd is not objective based . it is a single fight that determines the game -- which goes directly against the theme of events and the rest of the game .
: Nexus Blitz patch notes
sudden death needs to be changed or removed . it might be fun if it was a couple of big monsters to help the team push enemy base . but it BEING the nexus is stupid bullshit . worst event in blitz .
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
ive hated all but maybe 2 blitz matches . but being a shorter mode i would like to see it improved . ->it might be more interesting as ar . fill in the bench with randoms and open all trade removes need for rrs - or give all 2rrs for every match . and/or ->start all at lv18 with maybe 4k gold . needing to still grind lvls in these modes always adds to the bleh factor , even it its faster . its bad enough grinding gold . honestly start us at 18 with 13k gold - it can be a real brawl then .
: Play the Nexus Blitz alpha
remove blitzgrab and suddendeath nexus . horrible . nerf or remove herald . lower his dmg . start everyone at lv 3 . maybe 6 . possibly 18 . its still a boring grind even while being a bit faster than sr xp . could increase xp share range to 2000 . start with more gold 2-3k . played 3 matches . all 3 were horrible . might try again next week , done for now . i generally feel the need to puke in about 50% of my matches , here it was 100% .
Risen29 (NA)
: How high does your MMR have to be before the game becomes playable on the weekends?
grarrrg (NA)
: Because things have changed around it. (quick example) Tire goes flat, you fix the hole, tire goes flat again. You fixed the hole, but the tire isn't the problem it's that there's nails all over the road now. More specifically, the in-game part of the mode hasn't changed, but the client, and champ-select screen, have gone through a few tweaks since last time. It -might- even be a super easy fix, but it would still require a few man-hours to locate the problem, fix the problem, and then test that it's actually fixed (repeat as needed). Releasing ARURF was an admitted rush job, shove it out the door, have one guy check if anything is outright not working and only 'quick-fix' (>disable) anything that isn't working instead of actual-fixes. Presumably most/all of the man-hours that could be spent fixing ARURF problems are being allocated to the Clash-Crash issue instead, as that's the primary problem.
was 5 bans active last urfar ? im not sure i even played it . when was the last time ?
Asterfix (NA)
: DirectX error crashes
this might be an in game resolution issue . i got the direct x error after windows updated on may18 . you might try reducing your desktop res to 1400 or 1600 / 900 . then go into league folder config - delete config file . this will reset the in game resolution . when you try to go into a practice the game will set a lower resolution in case you were running something like 1900/1050 . it could be that drivers and updates are doing weird things to resolutions . i tested it by increasing my ingame resolutions and it caused the direct x error . hope it helps .
Show more

imp1313

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion