: What are some riot myths and legends you believe in?
Singed owns and operates Riot Games.
AIQ (NA)
: Concise points and stay on topic please. >The sad truth here is that you cannot be severely punished for being AFK without signs of negative attitude to compliment a "ragequit". Right now, if someone were to get mad during the game and leave, they will not be punished severely if they do not show any signs of intentional leaving i.e. Very false. If you AFK X amount of games, you get a restriction or ban. Whether automatic or not. Sending a ticket and requesting for a specific ban IS possible. (I've done it.) The first game he played Rengar after 3 deaths afk'd the second game he played Tahm Kench, he died 1 time and AFK'd he tried manipulating the system by still walking around, but after the manual report he was punished I got the notification. No text was involved, except me asking him to play. > See what I said above with AFK + by no means was Nightblue3 toxic to the point where he deserves a ban solely for it. I am unaware of if he was banned before/restricted, but he should at least get a low priority Q for AFKing. I wouldn't be surprised if he already served it off stream. I do not think a ban should be issued for 1 offense, but if this is not his first then ban him. The most toxic stuff he said was on his streams, and Riot has no jurisdiction on his League account for it. He is a league partner they can't ban him but they can remove him from that privilege.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:32:36.622+0000) > > Concise points and stay on topic please. > > Very false. If you AFK X amount of games, you get a restriction or ban. Whether automatic or not. > Sending a ticket and requesting for a specific ban IS possible. (I've done it.) The first game he played Rengar after 3 deaths afk'd the second game he played Tahm Kench, he died 1 time and AFK'd he tried manipulating the system by still walking around, but after the manual report he was punished I got the notification. No text was involved, except me asking him to play. > I am unaware of if he was banned before/restricted, but he should at least get a low priority Q for AFKing. I wouldn't be surprised if he already served it off stream. I do not think a ban should be issued for 1 offense, but if this is not his first then ban him. > > The most toxic stuff he said was on his streams, and Riot has no jurisdiction on his League account for it. > > He is a league partner they can't ban him but they can remove him from that privilege. "Severely" as in a permanent ban primarily from AFKing. What I am saying is that most people bypass this by AFKing for shorter periods of time. I do this on alt accounts and have not experienced a ban, only Leaverbusters. He AFK'd twice in a row, that is not "gaming" the system. The system looks for trends like that, which is why he got punished. If you AFK once every, say, 20 games, it'll be way harder to find a trend if it was a 2 for 2 like you mentioned. I am not sure whether the IFR guarantees a ban (and not a Leaverbuster) so I will abstain from that comment.
Roxãs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:50:02.003+0000) > > Cool, he can climb to masters with this tactic! Good for him. > > My screenshot in my edited comment shows otherwise. He has a negative win rate with this strategy in masters+ and people repeatedly told him not to do it in his games. That is why he dropped from Grandmasters. 6 games. out of more than 400. u screenshotted..6 games...u know when does numbers count for a representative amount? 100-1000. Sit down.
> [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T17:07:19.258+0000) > > 6 games. out of more than 400. > u screenshotted..6 games...u know when does numbers count for a representative amount? 100-1000. > > Sit down. Click on the image, it shows way more than 6 games. This is recently in Master+ elo. I am not taking games he played in D4-D1 because it is not relevant.
AIQ (NA)
: > Your hyperbole does not make sense at all. You are giving an example of peer pressure while this scenario is strictly "if you cannot beat them, join them". I apologize if it felt like a peer pressure situation. My intent was "if you cannot beat them." If your teammates AFk since you can't win you might as well AFK. While this reasoning is "sound" (I will agree) it's still you AFKing. Should you be reported for AFKing the system does not care about why you did it just that you did it. > I am not saying that his teammates are in the okay because NB3 AFK'd first. I am saying that they have a valid reason to do so. Again, I am not in anyway arguing the reasoning, it's sound. I'm stating that he did it, and unfortunately that's all that matters. The reason it's that black and white is because that's the precedent Riot has established should they alter it for this one person, now you must consider ALL permabanned and restricted accounts and what was their reasoning for toxic behavior. > Teemo has been ruining games in Master +- elo for a while now. If anything, Riot should be the ones to be blamed for their faulty system not recognizing repeated reports of griefing. This is no way unjust to anyone else besides the people that have to play with Nubrac. I cannot confirm nor deny this so I'll just abstain as I can't determine if it's true or not.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:55:56.860+0000) > > I apologies if it felt like a peer pressure situation. My intent was "if you cannot beat them." If your teammates AFk since you can't win you might as well AFK. While this reasoning is "sound" (I will agree) it's still you AFKing. Should you be reported for AFKing the system does not care about why you did it just that you did it. > This topic does come frequently on whether NB3 should be punished for AFKing. The sad truth here is that you cannot be severely punished for being AFK without signs of negative attitude to compliment a "ragequit". Right now, if someone were to get mad during the game and leave, they will not be punished severely if they do not show any signs of intentional leaving i.e. "goodbye" or "im done cya". This needs to be changed, but is unrealistic since automated systems cannot detect causation. > Again, I am not in anyway arguing the reasoning, it's sound. I'm stating that he did it, and unfortunately that's all that matters. > The reason it's that black and white is because that's the precedent Riot has established should they alter it for this one person, now you must consider ALL permabanned and restricted accounts and what was their reasoning for toxic behavior. See what I said above with AFK + by no means was Nightblue3 toxic to the point where he deserves a ban solely for it. The most toxic stuff he said was on his streams, and Riot has no jurisdiction on his League account for it. They could manually ban him, but it is unlikely. People think that it is because he is a streamer, but my reason still stands. Harambe argued with Meddler via online chat when discussing Wukong, but was ultimately kicked out because he changed his name to "Fire Meddler" (which you can safely assume is a call to witchhunt).
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:08:18.931+0000) > > Who cares if he is "entitled"? It's not like he has something that we do not. The only thing that he has that we do not is direct access to Riot employees. Why do people keep thinking he's a bad person for using his resources efficiently? Because his doing so on stream creates a scandal. The very same one we're talking about now. You can't say it's a simple case of "using his resources efficiently" when he does it like that. It should've been a more private matter, if he was going to do it like this. Instead, he went far out of his way so that the entire public knows. It's effectively what these boards call "Naming and Shaming", but on steroids, in front of a live audience, who all know that his actions and influence were a factor (albeit, probably not nearly as large of one as people are making it out to be) in the ban. Off my actual topic, him blowing it up to this point was not only wrong, but completely counterproductive to what he wanted to accomplish - punishing Nubrac. Instead of punishing him for griefing, this immortalized Nubrac as "the people's champion" for off-meta tactics. I play a lot of off-meta stuff myself...having *that guy* as the face of what I stand for sickens me. I want something that *works*, and is *fun to play*, not something that griefs half my team because "fuck all, I can play whatever I want!"
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:23:38.624+0000) > > Because his doing so on stream creates a scandal. The very same one we're talking about now. You can't say it's a simple case of "using his resources efficiently" when he does it like that. It should've been a more private matter, if he was going to do it like this. Instead, he went far out of his way so that the entire public knows. It's effectively what these boards call "Naming and Shaming", but on steroids, in front of a live audience, who all know that his actions and influence were a factor (albeit, probably not nearly as large of one as people are making it out to be) in the ban. > > Off my actual topic, him blowing it up to this point was not only wrong, but completely counterproductive to what he wanted to accomplish - punishing Nubrac. Instead of punishing him for griefing, this immortalized Nubrac as "the people's champion" for off-meta tactics. I play a lot of off-meta stuff myself...having *that guy* as the face of what I stand for sickens me. I want something that *works*, and is *fun to play*, not something that griefs half my team because "fuck all, I can play whatever I want!" Nubrac is a streamer, so this sense of "naming and sharing" does not exist since he is also a public figure that plays the game. His actions and influence (as well as other LoL streamers) were the cause of his ban, but you've already acknowledged that. Addressing your second paragraph, Nubrac is the face of "soft-inting" rather than playing off-meta tactics. It's one reason for him to play something that coincides with the basics of League of Legends, and a different story when he intentionally goes against the hidden etiquette (and his teammates) solely as a publicity stunt.
Roxãs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:00:54.869+0000) > > Nubrac did not climb in ranked because of this strategy. he climbed to master with this. just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:51:34.269+0000) > > he climbed to master with this. > > just saying. Cool, he can climb to masters with this tactic! Good for him. My screenshot in my edited comment shows otherwise. He has a negative win rate with this strategy in masters+ and people repeatedly told him not to do it in his games. That is why he dropped from Grandmasters.
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:06:24.151+0000) > > How is the surrender vote irrelevant to the scenario? All members of his team consented to end the game early because they clearly were not winning. If all teammates say "KYS Teemo" then you say "KYS Teemo." Does that make it okay? Likewise, if your teamates AFK then you AFK. You still AFK'd. The point is their consent or agreement doesn't matter. (Even if they were all okay with ffing) Could you imagine the power Quads would have if this was the case? The only factor that consent plays into is the likeliness of you getting reported after. There's an extremely high chance that no-one reported him for AFKing except Teemo. In short to answer your question, it is irrelevant because **causation/reasoning should not matter according to Riot**, however they do have the power to ignore that and look into why that happened, but that would be unjust to the millions of banned/punished accounts strictly for breaking the code with varying reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:48:10.543+0000) > > If all teammates say "KYS Teemo" then you say "KYS Teemo." Does that make it okay? > > Likewise, if your teamates AFK then you AFK. You still AFK'd. > The point is their consent or agreement doesn't matter. (Even if they were all okay with ffing) Could you imagine the power Quads would have if this was the case? > > The only factor that consent plays into is the likeliness of you getting reported after. There's an extremely high chance that no-one reported him for AFKing except Teemo. > > In short to answer your question, it is irrelevant because **causation/reasoning should not matter according to Riot**, however they do have the power to ignore that and look into why that happened, but that would be unjust to the millions of banned/punished accounts strictly for breaking the code with varying reasons. Your hyperbole does not make sense at all. You are giving an example of peer pressure while this scenario is strictly "if you cannot beat them, join them". I am not saying that his teammates are in the okay because NB3 AFK'd first. I am saying that they have a valid reason to do so. Teemo has been ruining games in Master +- elo for a while now. If anything, Riot should be the ones to be blamed for their faulty system not recognizing repeated reports of griefing. This is no way unjust to anyone else besides the people that have to play with Nubrac.
: Let's be reasonable here - what Nubrac did is wrong - you can't self-cuck your team and tell your team to just "figure it out and adapt." That's literally the definition of griefing. He could have done a lot more to work with his team, even without directly communicating (which SHOULD be done in a game where your strategy is going to royally screw over 1/2 your teammates if they aren't on board and working around it from the start...a feat literally impossible because *he never fucking tells them*) but instead chose to fight their negative response to his strategy with "the silver method" - that is to say "fuck these guys, I'm doing my thing, I refuse to work with them, and *they* will need to figure out how to work around *me!*" What NB3 did, while correct, was not handled appropriately, at all. His behavior was nothing short of toxic. And he *admitted* to using his influence to obtain the ban (which personally smells like a load of horse shit to me, because Riot should have already had this guy on their radar anyway, and lets be honest, NB3 isn't THAT special) which, whether it was the deciding factor or not, is a very "entitled" thing to do. His actions and particularly his claim of his influence having that much pull has blown this so far out of proportion that regardless of his influence's affect on the actual ban, this whole scandal is going to be the only thing people look at for the rest of this season. He's hurt both his reputation as a streamer, and Riot's already sort-of fragile integrity, and I quite honestly believe he doesn't give a singular fuck about the consequences. This will impact Pro Play, without having anything to do with Pro Play, and it's a matter of time before Riot cracks him for it.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:14:41.016+0000) > What NB3 did, while correct, was not handled appropriately, at all. His behavior was nothing short of toxic. And he *admitted* to using his influence to obtain the ban (which personally smells like a load of horse shit to me, because Riot should have already had this guy on their radar anyway, and lets be honest, NB3 isn't THAT special) which, whether it was the deciding factor or not, is a very "entitled" thing to do. Who cares if he is "entitled"? It's not like he has something that we do not. The only thing that he has that we do not is direct access to Riot employees. Why do people keep thinking he's a bad person for using his resources efficiently?
: Why would I try to convince somebody who will never agree with me?
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:58:46.443+0000) > > Why would I try to convince somebody who will never agree with me? I am open to any and all debate. For example, I am starting to lean towards the fact that he did harass Nubrac just a little.
Lugg (NA)
: The Teemo strategy works, that alone completely nullifies NB3's argument and he should be suspended until he publicly apologizes.
> [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:18:35.971+0000) > > The Teemo strategy works, that alone completely nullifies NB3's argument and he should be suspended until he publicly apologizes. https://imgur.com/a/uTYNsPf Works btw.
AIQ (NA)
: > What text is toxic? If you’re going to label something as so, please state what so for clarity reasons. If you are referring to “bish”, then this can be seen as lighthearted banter. There is a post with some of his text, do I really need to find it? ######I don't want to.... > He did deliberately afk, Relevant but he did so with the majority of his teammates, who consented to surrendering after the game looked lost. This is further reiterated by the 5-0 FF pre-20. Irrelevant, do not matter what else happens in the game nor why you afk'd it must be that way because then you have to look into EVERY afk game to determine cause. > With that said, he did not do anything wrong, which is why he’s going unpunished as we speak. He did, but I'm sure Riots only quarrel is does this one instance deserve a ban? Personally I don't think it was enough for an in game ban, but he should no longer be a partner the way he acts, but that's an opinion and irrelevant to the argument. Also you didn't say anything, you just said "You're wrong." Hardly the case for a constructive debate.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:00:59.416+0000) > > There is a post with some of his text, do I really need to find it? > > ######I don't want to.... > Relevant > > but he did so with the majority of his teammates, who consented to surrendering after the game looked lost. This is further reiterated by the 5-0 FF pre-20. > Irrelevant, do not matter what else happens in the game nor why you afk'd it must be that way because then you have to look into EVERY afk game to determine cause. > > He did, but I'm sure Riots only quarrel is does this one instance deserve a ban? Personally I don't think it was enough for an in game ban, but he should no longer be a partner the way he acts, but that's an opinion and irrelevant to the argument. How is the surrender vote irrelevant to the scenario? All members of his team consented to end the game early because they clearly were not winning.
Roxãs (EUW)
: Teemo tryharded to win. Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. His adc was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told adc and top to afk too or they will get banned too. how the fck is nightblue right there? its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). plus nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. Edit: NB3 was jungle, sivir was fine with teemo zoning enemy mid to narnia and top was minding his own busisness with a happy fed midlaner.
> [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:13:20.197+0000) > > Teemo tryharded to win. > Riot confirmed they like and support off meta (well maybe not in high elo?) > Teemo played Off Meta, has good games with it. > His adc was sivir, with a good waveclear, teemo helped mid to get EXTREMLY ahead, by cs, exp and items. > Mid was 100% won, sivir could have just wavecleared, get tons of solo exp and would be able to 1v2 after some mins. > instead, nb3 went afk, flamed teemo to hell, assaulted him, told adc and top to afk too or they will get banned too. > how the fck is nightblue right there? > > its an off meta strategy that helps mid to win 100% of the times he does that (except when the midlaner dont get the help and runs it down). > > plus > > nightblue directly contacted a riot employee just to harass teemo. > harassed the riot employee by saying when he wont perm ban teemo, none of his viewers will play this game anymore, and lol wont get any new players. > like, the fck, nb3 mind your own busisness, this happens every fcking game in bronze...and? > just because exactly those players that have trolls all over again in their games see someone doing a off meta strategy getting flamed to the point where its almost cyberbullying? > beside the fact that NB3 troll picks, role steal (japanese import made a tweet about it IN MASTER), flames, do death threats and more in his own games, but yea, seems like no one minds that. > > Edit: NB3 was jungle, sivir was fine with teemo zoning enemy mid to narnia and top was minding his own busisness with a happy fed midlaner. Saying that Nubrac “tryhard” that game is unrealistic. Nubrac did not climb in ranked because of this strategy. Doing something both unconventional AND without practice is trolling. Skyhart, the Singed support, has been playing his off meta pick for years. Nubrac has not. He might not be trolling, but that does mean that his good games are because of his tactic. The same thing can be said about auto fill: auto filled players are not expected to do as well as people on their roles. Deliberately going against your teammates to “redefine the meta” is not okay. Sivir is not a champion before 2-3 items and, without a support, just worsens her case. Not having a support and playing a 2v1 lane is detrimental to her scaling.
AIQ (NA)
: He has text that would be considered toxic. He deliberately afkd. All bans/restrictions issued are based solely on your actions not that of others. Hyperbole: If a man murders your wife in Walmart, you are not allowed to murder that mans wife in return, because he killed your wife.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:37:26.143+0000) > > He has text that would be considered toxic. > He deliberately afkd. > > All bans/restrictions issued are based solely on your actions not that of others. > > Hyperbole: If a man murders your wife in Walmart, you are not allowed to murder that mans wife in return, because he killed your wife. What text is toxic? If you’re going to label something as so, please state what so for clarity reasons. If you are referring to “bish”, then this can be seen as lighthearted banter. He did deliberately afk, but he did so with the majority of his teammates, who consented to surrendering after the game looked lost. This is further reiterated by the 5-0 FF pre-20. With that said, he did not do anything wrong, which is why he’s going unpunished as we speak.
: He flamed throughout the entire game, constantly talked about reporting the teemo player (which by itself is harassment, and I`m talking about in game not outloud.) and effectively afk`d at the end. That's not being right in every aspect and you should change your argument to something alittle softer since being right in every aspect is hard to prove. Nobody in this situation was "right in every aspect" except maybe a silent player on the enemy team or the neeko player until they started talking, and even then the neeko player was acting a lot better compared to most of else on the team.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Bi2d2Mk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:00:59.924+0000) > > He flamed throughout the entire game, constantly talked about reporting the teemo player (which by itself is harassment, and I`m talking about in game not outloud.) and effectively afk`d at the end. > > > That's not being right in every aspect and you should change your argument to something alittle softer since being right in every aspect is hard to prove. > > Nobody in this situation was "right in every aspect" except maybe a silent player on the enemy team or the neeko player until they started talking, and even then the neeko player was acting a lot better compared to most of else on the team. At the end, the majority of his team “AFK’d” because the game was ultimately a forfeit. Everyone agreed to surrender in the end, so saying that he AFK’d does not harm his team unless someone said no (which nobody did). Nightblue3 did not harass Nubrac at all. There is a difference between repeatedly stating that he will be banned and explaining to him that if he continues, then he will be reported. It is not harassment, it’s a warning.
Rioter Comments
: Congrats Fox
Around the same time, Rick Fox demoted from Iron 2 to Iron 3. Coincidence?
: This board is more toxic/passive-aggresive than the actual game.
>It's literally impossible to get an answer to any question without someone **starting an argument over nothing**. I disagree! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: is grasp of the undying the inspiration for morde's E?
name seems to fit morde too. i think you might be on to something...
: Which champion is the least played
Right now it might be either pre-reworked Morde or ASol. Mordekaiser Mid and Toxic Asol are the people I think of that are good.
: Whose Thighs are Thiccest?
Why did you post Illaoi twice?
: Please. Make. 1v1. 2v2. Ranked. Gamemode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRFpbk3Xac
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8wO2sxeU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T03:11:54.001+0000) > > I have 5. > > Whenever I get red flags during champ select, I dodge and hop on the next account. what are your ranks in those accounts, if you don't mind me asking? And does having more than one help in climbing? a good example is the one you gave
> [{quoted}](name=JCrooks23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8wO2sxeU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T03:16:35.995+0000) > > what are your ranks in those accounts, if you don't mind me asking? And does having more than one help in climbing? a good example is the one you gave right now they range from gold 4 - plat 2, 3 of them are recent level 30s yes it does help with tryign to find a good team that knows how to climb (you can tell by looking at their cs in losing games, if they give up they will most likely not cs and just go for kills) the small stuff like that and how much they ward etc. are factors i keep in mind
: Morgana Ult is Still Underwhelming
They added the movement speed to help you get in position to Zhonya's, not to outrun every skillshot sent your way.
: How many accounts do you recommend for climbing in ranked? I see many high elo players have multiple
I have 5. Whenever I get red flags during champ select, I dodge and hop on the next account.
: Rebuff banshee veils if you allow bone plating to exist
Do not compare Banshee's and Bone Plating. Bone Plating does not have the ability to block hard CC abiltiies or high damage spells.
: I feel this post is a bait and trying to make people lose elo.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PhTtoOfX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-05T12:21:12.283+0000) > > I feel this post is a bait and trying to make people lose elo. can confirm, am d3 and shes top tier right now.
: Freeze by your tower and zone
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HWKqjTNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T09:20:05.668+0000) > > Freeze by your tower and zone to add on to this: - last hit minions level one, force him to walk up to q to harass - slow push the wave into his turret (use this time to drop a ward in enemy jg entrance) / harass under tower if you are in a safe position (depending on jg matchup) - wave will eventually bounce back, walk towards nasus and deny him farm while thinning out the wave rinse and repeat
: There should Be another bird champ like anivia
don't forget about the infamous {{champion:157}} he can transform when he hits his 0/10 powerspike
El Pitufo (EUW)
: nope, just had one macro for cookie clicker (left click fast)on one of my razer profiles but i'm not connected anymore on razer so..
> [{quoted}](name=El Pitufo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9ddMRpHH,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-04T13:34:44.824+0000) > > nope, just had one macro for cookie clicker (left click fast)on one of my razer profiles but i'm not connected anymore on razer so.. Unapproved third-party clients that interfere with the game also count as "scripting". You were probably banned because of it. EDIT: didn't read the last part of your answer lol, there's a video from way back that proves the League client actively searches your computer for anything labeled "anticheat"; maybe the same is for your razer profile macros.
: I wish we had a character like Rolf
>Unless you shame his culture, which nobody aside from Rolf fully understands. https://www.reddit.com/r/YasuoMains/
: What do you mean invisible? She was just hidden by the bush for a split second after Nocturne walked out.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=RmFJE1sU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T02:14:44.834+0000) > > What do you mean invisible? She was just hidden by the bush for a split second after Nocturne walked out. Did you even watch the video? lol
: You are not autherized
What's this vote that you are not "autherized" to participate in?
: Wanting Community Feedback On Reform Card 14 Day Ban
I have seen worse get out scot-free. Like you said, truly baffled - astonishing even - to see this. Send in a support ticket and get it settled. If the chat logs are genuine, I am sorry you went through that.
: Is this a Smash problem?
I don't know man, is it Nintendo's fault that people are not keeping up with basic hygiene standards? Sad that you even asked that question; Nintendo should not be babysitting people to make sure they smell good. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
iWuTaylor (EUW)
: I'm super happy yo like to write long messages and all, but please focus on the issue I'm reporting, I'll write it in big letters : E DID 800 DAMAGE
> [{quoted}](name=iWuTaylor,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=GEZA70b6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-04T01:37:50.373+0000) > > I'm super happy yo like to write long messages and all, but please focus on the issue I'm reporting, I'll write it in big letters : > E > DID > 800 > DAMAGE no it did not. lol? he has no ap, stop being so ignorant. https://imgur.com/a/uqj7KSU you can clearly see the e starting animation and it proccing the damage instantaneously in the video. stop saying it is strictly e damage, you are wrong.
: Need a single trial token to get the desk ward! Can I draw a thing for it similar to RP?
Can't knock it 'till you try it. Pour your heart out for it! Make sure you send it to player support.
iWuTaylor (EUW)
: nasus ad 700+ E at lvl 10
Not only were you tanking his entire wave, but you also went in to fight him with his ult steroid sin your own ultimate and got hit with e, grasp, and Q. Meanwhile, you don't even have a completed item yet. There is nothing wrong here.
Shived (EUNE)
: Purple Ribbon Icon?
Àéry (NA)
: Why dosen't Aery have lore?
>P.S Aery is my Waifu, She Protec, She Attac but most importantly, she always come bac I don't usually laugh at this meme format, but it gave me a mere chuckle. I, too, want to know the lore behind Aery.
: So what does Stand United get for winning Trials?
Let's wait until the official results come in before you assume their victory. Now, when they win, they will receive the following: "At the end of the event, everyone in the winning house will receive a permanent golden house emote. Players in that house will also retain their house spawn animations for a period of time after the event."
Rioter Comments
: Master Yi Q now counts as FOUR spell hits
ugmou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T03:25:00.198+0000) > > It is extremely selfish for you to put your gameplaying over that of others. If you are unable to maintain connections and client stability for any reason, you continuing to play games is ruining the experience for others. why do you think its my connection... ITS A CRASH HELLO that has nothing to do with my connection... cmon people what is wrong with you
> [{quoted}](name=ugmou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:27:40.664+0000) > > why do you think its my connection... ITS A CRASH HELLO that has nothing to do with my connection... cmon people what is wrong with you noun noun: connection; plural noun: connections; noun: connexion; plural noun: connexions 1. a relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else. a relationship in which a person, thing or idea (your computer) is linked or associated with something else (the game) does not matter whether its ur internet or not, your connection to the game breaks. stick to customs until it doesn't crash. contact player support. simple. what is wrong with you for not heeding my advice?
ugmou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T03:48:55.651+0000) > > are you going to acknowledge the rest of my comment or only pinpoint that statement? it is common sense that they will tell you not to get into a live matchmaking pvp game if your connection is trash. the fact that you responded with " but no one from riot has gotten back to me..." makes me believe that you never wrote to riot support at all. i suggest you actually pour some time into getting your problem solved and stop complaining about a feature in the game that aims to punish players like you. so you think that I know why im crashing? theres a reason why im asking questions on here right now. legit only blitzcrank bots get back to me, maybe you should not bang on me when you are not having problems. If ur gonna respond then say something useful and not like custom games....
> [{quoted}](name=ugmou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T07:25:41.421+0000) > > so you think that I know why im crashing? theres a reason why im asking questions on here right now. legit only blitzcrank bots get back to me, maybe you should not bang on me when you are not having problems. If ur gonna respond then say something useful and not like custom games.... lol? I was in the exact predicament you were and im only reporting what they told me. There's a thing called live chat player support, use it.
: Players should have to pass a IQ test before entering a Ranked game.
Not enough information. Which online IQ test would you implement in your solution? How does one prove that their IQ is high enough to participate in the infamous League of Legends Ranked gamemode? Will there be any measures to prevent cheating your IQ score? Actually, how will you even enforce this in the first place? I humbly await your answers. intra
ellekene (EUNE)
: Music that gets you going while playing league
https://soundcloud.com/championdj/champion-ft-prima-weekend for when i am chill https://soundcloud.com/championdj/champion-lights-out-ft-prima for when i am tryharding
Zardo (NA)
: Toxic people in normal games- what makes you tick?
When I play normals, I expect everyone around me to play at a lower level. But ignorance when I tell you what to do _and_ you intentionally don't play to your best out of spite is where I draw the line.
ugmou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T02:59:38.300+0000) > > Write to riot support, give them your game logs and why you crash. They will recommend you only play custom games. Trust me, they do their job. custom games nice
> [{quoted}](name=ugmou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0B7I3LX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T03:01:13.451+0000) > > custom games nice are you going to acknowledge the rest of my comment or only pinpoint that statement? it is common sense that they will tell you not to get into a live matchmaking pvp game if your connection is trash. the fact that you responded with " but no one from riot has gotten back to me..." makes me believe that you never wrote to riot support at all. i suggest you actually pour some time into getting your problem solved and stop complaining about a feature in the game that aims to punish players like you.
ugmou (NA)
: Leaverbuster
Write to riot support, give them your game logs and why you crash. They will recommend you only play custom games. Trust me, they do their job.
Rioter Comments
Show more

intra

Level 223 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion