Phridolin (EUW)
: damn i really hoped hos beard/hair would be blonde... Atreus could look like Achilles and Pantheon reminds me of him - and there are such few **blonde **haired (male) champions... and this after 10 years... blonde girls: {{champion:99}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} blonde boys: {{champion:81}} in comparison **white** haired champions (really don't know why white is so massive represented): white haired girls: {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:22}} white haired boys: {{champion:245}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:240}} Quite strange since white should be more special than blonce in my opinion. white>red>blonde>brown>black
> [{quoted}](name=Phridolin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JEt2EE0y,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:38:58.080+0000) > > damn i really hoped hos beard/hair would be blonde... Atreus could look like Achilles and Pantheon reminds me of him - and there are such few **blonde **haired (male) champions... and this after 10 years... > > blonde girls: {{champion:99}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} > > blonde boys: {{champion:81}} > > in comparison **white** haired champions (really don't know why white is so massive represented): > > white haired girls: {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:22}} > > white haired boys: {{champion:245}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:240}} > > > Quite strange since white should be more special than blonce in my opinion. white>red>blonde>brown>black You see a lot of blonde Greeks out there? ;)
Δ925 (EUW)
: UVWmap not found :D Are dragonslayers chromas disabled btw? I can only use the default one
> [{quoted}](name=Δ925,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JEt2EE0y,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-20T01:54:17.617+0000) > > UVWmap not found :D > > Are dragonslayers chromas disabled btw? I can only use the default one I'm having the same issue, it looks like they've replaced the textures (rendering them useless with the non-updated skin).
: Are there any efficient ways to get specific legacy skins?
I'll bump... I know some of you folks out there have run the numbers - should we be receiving mystery gifts v. hextech crafting, etc? Unfortunately, it seems like owning too many champs decreases your chances with mystery gifting. Thanks!
: some of us prefer easy to play champions. meanwhile, you can stay stuck in silver with zed, if you were to play a corki or talon, you could easily get plat difficult champion = more difficult to climb ps, i don't know your elo, that was just an example
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aXIGAYiK,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-02-13T13:27:41.845+0000) > > some of us prefer easy to play champions. > meanwhile, you can stay stuck in silver with zed, if you were to play a corki or talon, you could easily get plat > > difficult champion = more difficult to climb > ps, i don't know your elo, that was just an example Bingo.
: Why Garen is just "Worse Darius", power budgeting and fallibility
I understand the point of this post, but what's wrong with having some "easy" champs? Champs like Garen allow less experienced players to focus on the macro game, rather than all of the micro mechanics. Why is it so important that every champ have the same"potential?".
j0ker 07 (NA)
: Vi & Yasuo - Synergy Question
Ah, that's pretty lame... Thanks for the feedback.
Rioter Comments
Bauble (EUW)
: Riot Decided To Ruin Game For Everyone But Premades
Play the solo queue if you can't make friends. Stop complaining that groups under 5 people can finally progress in a ranked queue. /thread
MigYalle (NA)
: First game without Dynamic Queue/Friends and this happens....
People forget how many issues dynamic queue addresses.
Parceval (NA)
: Dynamic Queue, Hello?
Was very excited for dynamic queue, too. Fix plz.
Lyte (NA)
: The 2016 Ranked Season: Updates on Dynamic Ranked and your feedback
Spelchek (NA)
: This is why they are adding better rewards to dynamic queue to try and draw some solo players into it. Personally, I have never had a 4 man premade bad experience so I will be playing dynamic even if I am alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Spelchek,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=HGblb9fH,comment-id=00250000000c0000,timestamp=2016-01-21T15:48:13.825+0000) > > This is why they are adding better rewards to dynamic queue to try and draw some solo players into it. > > Personally, I have never had a 4 man premade bad experience so I will be playing dynamic even if I am alone. This. The people complaining are likely the toxic players, not the teams they're matched with. I've never been trolled by a 3-4 person premade (although I would choose fill as soon as I realize I'm with a coordinated group).
: Riot, I DON'T want to play with premades
I like the new queue. I can actually play ranked now, since I normally have more than one friend on that wants to play (instead of being stuck playing normals or else leaving someone out). +1 for dynamic queue. Make friends, people.

j0ker 07

Level 112 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion