Zac x Me (NA)
: Ohmwrecker needs to come back
I liked buying it on {{champion:75}}, Disable turrets and just Q your backline oh baby.
: Petition for riot to make baron look like vilemaw during halloween events.
If anything just make one of the heads vilemaw. Though she is cannon in lore so I don't think they'll cross it over
: > [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OqmyhggQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T18:15:28.449+0000) > > I agree with you that Shurima's arc should be moved forward but > > That would be bad writing and BS ngl. > 1. She doesn't have the power to chalange them > 2. She has no reason why she would want control > 3. Making her Ascend would disconect many of her fans and would p much be a deus ex machina It doesn't have to happen, its just speculation. It is, however, both possible and justifiable. 1. Not having the power now doesn't mean she never will. 2. Her interactions with Azir imply that she has no desire to follow him and she is certainly no friend of Xerath. 3. How so? There is no justification for that at all.
"you may not follow but you will witness."{{champion:268}}
: Anyone Else Ready to see Shurima's Story Move Forward?
Let shurimas story move forward BUT LET PERFECT ASCENSIONS REMAIN WITH ME!!!!
: Shadow Isles: What are the Rules??
I believe that there is certain levels of magic that protect against the mist itself. I would also go as far to say as it is something like an enchantment that wards of the power of the mist. From the lore I've read, there was always something that stopped whoever from being consumed {{champion:83}} amulet {{champion:236}} Pistols. Though its not confirmed im willing to bet that there are ways to combat the mist that are readily available and trinkets like lucians pistols are some of them.
: Please give us a bigger emotes wheel!!!
: Gunblade i agree is kinda stupid, its sustain and burst in one package that.....is it only {{champion:84}} who uses it outside urf or did i forget someone? It also adds a slow which helps her cut down on the only counterplay she has which is running away from her shroud. The Botrk slow is honestly something of a conundrum for me though, because i use that item on a handful of champions other than the marksmen as well and having that point and click slow&speedup as a melee feels really good so some part of me wants to say "melee only" for that. On the other hand i do also play marksmen from time to time and i know that not everyone is a Kai´sa/Vayne who can kite for days so reducing their self peel is pretty damn harsh in a time where assassins almost dominate midlane and several divers&vanguard tanks are strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQiYk3xh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-22T18:05:22.297+0000) > > Gunblade i agree is kinda stupid, its sustain and burst in one package that.....is it only {{champion:84}} who uses it outside urf or did i forget someone? {{champion:55}}
: Hi i drew a picture so that i can get 9 RP for Lord Mordekasier
: I seriously don't get why HotS has it but League doesn't.
Get this man a meeting with the devs STAT
: RENGAR ONESIE
{{champion:150}}
: WHO HAS THE BEST BOOTY IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS?? (Tier List)
i believe sona wins the tit list almost every year.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Mechanically, he's quite easy. He's basically all autoattacks with the occasional skillshot. His skill floor is pretty low. If his guns seem too daunting, try practicing a different marksman with a similar playstyle, like Jinx, Kog'Maw, or Twitch. Basically any low-mobility marksman with a weak early game. The trick is optimizing the usage of his guns and knowing what sorts of fights you can take, how you take them, and how your guns interact. For example, Severum || Crescendum is a beast at dueling. Use Severum Q to stack up a ton of chakrams and get close to your target, then swap to Crescendum for massive DPS. If you've got Gravitum || Infernum, you've got massive teamfight lockdown. You can set up the engage with Gravitum R + Q, and dish out buckets of AoE damage and slows using Infernum and its Q.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkg96Z5b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-17T18:52:00.892+0000) > > Mechanically, he's quite easy. He's basically all autoattacks with the occasional skillshot. His skill floor is pretty low. I find that the hardest part would be timing which gun at which time with which ability. Besides that yea hes a big Rightclick stick
: Can we get Ascension tho
Fools can never reach perfection again! Not even glimpse at it
: Sylas the shackled
I believe sylas was to be something of an AP riven mechanics wise. Then riot realize how absolutely oppressive that would be and here we are a gutted champion
Jacksin (OCE)
: Riot's new turn based strategy game: THE RUINED KING
So all this time we were the ruined king......... GASP
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: The downsides of Senna
Is this guy using his brain on the boardS??? BAN HIM!
: Huge skin potential for certain champions wasted, just because [yasuo] gotta be in every skin line
: Can we have more stuff in BE Emporium?
when and where is the BE emporium i feel like im on when its available i never see it
: Victorious Aatrox Design Poll
The classic rito purple isnt working here for me
: Can we please acknowledge Talon in the lore already? You even gave MALPHITE a lore update before him
They may just gut what you like about the champ be careful what you wish for
Shìo (EUW)
: I was finally lucky and drew Championship Ryze out of the 10 years orb and then this happened...
: Senna's voice and interactions
They slaughtered lucian in the process... Senna's cool But what did it cost
Manxxom (NA)
: Evelynn: "I seen your wife... you can do better."
After learning evelynns a virgin the things she says just doesnt carry wieght anymore meh.
: tanks are completely gone from the game (almost even in pro play) ... why is that ? cuz even if you go full tank (0 dmg or even bruiser items) you still die in 2-3 seconds while doing no dmg whatsoever ... so you dont tank and you dont do dmg ... youre walking ward ... the game requires next to no skill since 90% of all played champs right now 2-3 hit you in 0,1- 1 sec max so the game is about who sees who first ... im not even gonna start on matchmaking ... thats a lost cause
: Stuff?
Who is the gnar main at riot? send him to the boards let me converse with a brother in arms
: Senna Being the Next Champ is the Perfect 10th Anniversery Champion
KOG MAW HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT HIS FATHER FOREVER!
: > [{quoted}](name=jama655,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=qOftzR2l,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T23:47:33.525+0000) > > your dissapointment is gravely misplaced here. And your "petition" is needless. We all waited. We all got it. Live with it. Take up your own poll and settle to Silver Scrapes if it matters that damn much.
You know this is a meme right? But foreal though get the song out on time next time lol {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: You made this thread! This so called petition. And with no acknowledgement of the Play In Stage that has passed mind you. > Warning: Rant In my eyes that just makes you part of the problem as to why I feel that it was devalued. You had Riot who I feel made this approach based on the associated choreography which in some light isn't a problem as it really did ramp up the hype for people like me who found joy out of this year's Play Ins and is now pretty amped coming to Group Stage. But no. You make a thread about wanting the song early. As if a grand amount of the vocal Western community gives a damn about the Play In Stage. Your thread has only went to bandwagon on that. When the community cares about a song more than the competition, that is where the Play-In Stage got devalued by the community as well. And frankly you've had 2 chances to defend the statement. I don't feel you can tell me that you cared about the Play-In Stage. You just wanted your song and you'd idly wait a week. There's more to it on Riot's end, but this feels more like a community shade and I'm quite disappointed by that. > End rant. End comment.
Half of your rant is worthless because i mention nothing about playins whether i care or not has no base, so there's no point in me defending it. Secondly The worlds song was not wanted early it was wanted ON TIME. Historically the theme COMES before the event, Who places a theme in the middle of their own even? So for those who waited a week how could you blame them Lastly for people like you who as you just said are hype regardless, i fail to see how this affected you in any way your dissapointment is gravely misplaced here.
: It's not even the matter they delayed the song to me. It's the matter that doing this seemingly devalued the Play-In Stage even more than it has been already. I can't possibly be alone on that sentiment.
Rioter Comments
Horızen (NA)
: Player Support said they'd give me RP if I drew a picture for them- so I did and then nope.
: It's Hard To Reconcile J4's Character Now
I have to ask are leblanc and swain still working in the background? This seems unrelated to the black rose... but idk *havent read leb/swain new lore or anything*
Cloud273 (NA)
: So why did Jax and Nocturne get buffed again?
nocturne needed a lil love tap and he has a skin upcoming.
: i keep moving while stunned
I thought this was just latency on my part so didnt think much of it. but wow lol
DUDE BRO (NA)
: All ETERNALS revealed here!
Similar to apex cards no?
Levıathan (EUNE)
: How Riot can make a cash grab that people can actually enjoy.
Custom voice annoucers/event maps... Id spend money on.... been asking for awhile.
: We shouldn't be forced to unlock rerolled skins we don't want.
: Game won't load after Champion Select
yea I just get a leaver penalty has happened to me all season.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nerf pyke's ult gold generation already.
When i hear people complain about pykes kit i just imagine they have much more trouble against {{champion:412}} {{champion:53}}
: The one with the Tristana, as I said, what in a normal game, the ranked one was last season, low gold/high silver before I said "fuck it" to ranked and went to play the Fortuna update in WF.
My potato cant get me on fortuna lol but love everything else
: Slower and longer paced games
Games used to be 30-50 min lmao them daysss. i remember having a 65 min game once the tension was palpable.
: Hash does bring up a good point.
Top lane main here. I have moved to the bot lane and jungle Please stop the 4 man dives TY
: I've never seen a company more dishonest and disconnected from their playerbase than Riot
: the state of riven
I would say that after Gold the skill rate goes up? which is what makes a mechanical champion better you know... but idk << gold gnar one trick lol
: > Fuck it, show me a romcom of Garen and Kat trying to hide their romance. _Garen, arriving home at late night, trying to move as silently as possible when suddenly the lights of the room turn on, revealing Lux in a robe, sitting on a chair with a menacing look._ {{champion:99}} :We're have you been? {{champion:86}} : Out. {{champion:99}} : With Katarina? {{champion:86}} : Of course not! I was with Jarvan, Xin Zhao and Lucian playing poker! {{champion:99}} : Then next time you see them, tell whoever used that lipstick colour that I'm currently seeing all over your neck that they need a better taste. _Invisible audience laughs._ {{champion:99}} : I'll also have to tell our parents that we're broke because it seems you couldn't pay them with money so you had to use your body. _Audiences laughs again._ {{champion:86}} : OK! I was with Katarina. Don't tell anyone, sister please. {{champion:99}} : Why would I do that? {{champion:86}} :Do it or else what... {{champion:99}} : Or else what? Tell the whole Demacia that you're sister is mage, ruining our family name and ending in my brutal murder to lynch of angry biggoted people? {{champion:86}} : I was just gonna blackmail into not doing it or else I would tell both Ezreal and Sylas that you're sleeping with both of them. {{champion:99}} : Sorry. That was a bit dark. {{champion:86}} : Ironic, for someone called "Lux". You may need to change your name to "Umbra". _Audience Laughs_ {{champion:99}} : You know what? Getting lynched sounds better than hearing your jokes. _Audiences looses their shit._
The umbra joke got me {{champion:56}}
: Psst, Riot: WE GET IT.
..Wait i thought jinx being Vi's sister was implied by a rioter not like... lore... But CAN WE GET SOME KOG'MAWS FATHER LORE?? OR IN GAME NEW CHAMP????
: How is PROJECT Pyke priced at 1820 when he reuses all of the base skin animations?
Gentlemen cho was the stuff when it came out lol, But i understand the frustration. riots been back peddling lately
usul1202 (NA)
: What's your 'it happened in a dream' skin?
Infernal Gnar his Q throws little fire ballss!!!
: @Riot Aatrox lines in regards to revive removal
That rework did nothing good for the darkin blade
Show more

jama655

Level 143 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion