Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You need someone to clip stuff for you. Like if you watch all those famous streamers and their youtube channels, they have people clip their streams and videos instead of posting the entire thing! They only post the interesting parts. Just watch Cowsep's youtube channel to get an idea. Good luck! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cTflx0It,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T10:49:13.102+0000) > > You need someone to clip stuff for you. Like if you watch all those famous streamers and their youtube channels, they have people clip their streams and videos instead of posting the entire thing! They only post the interesting parts. Just watch Cowsep's youtube channel to get an idea. > > Good luck! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} The thing is I dont stream, cowsep does. Im more so going for a red mercy, bunnyfufu, nightblue style-ish where its one game and cut whats not needed out. I think that way is better for me since I dont stream. I appreciate the input tho! thank you <3
Jacksin (OCE)
: Nice up vote bot dude. Your video didn't even exceed the amount of up votes you had per view. It's pretty obvious
noticed that too lol, 5 different accounts probably XD
Rioter Comments
: you already posted this
yea i know.. I wanted to edit the title and the body but it wouldn't let me. It wouldnt save changes. Im sorry about that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Who's your Duo Queue partner?
Fireboy255 is my duo person, he jungs while I mid. he also feeds me when im at his house so that's cool! we knew each other since we were young and I trust him the most to be my jungler. he carry when he needs to and keeps an eye on me, because i dont really pay attention to my surroundings when im in lane. fireboy255 my brah.#DuoBrahsPourlyfe! {{champion:254}}
: Rally Your College for the 2015 NACC!
{{champion:48}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:89}}
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
love the idea!!!! I am normally in a que with 1-3 of my friends when I play so not much talking to be done. But when I play alone most of the time I am positive and brief. I have games where my team was in the lead and they started to be negative and we lost.... Moral has a huge part to play in this game I find and now that the good people can be rewarded for being good XD, hope it might it changes the way of how other people think.

jayster1200

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion