ItsLowbo (NA)
: Changes to Sightstone/Support Items coming to PBE
So now if I get a lead in my lane I can't look to get an early Sighstone advantage on my first back and invade to give my team vision of the enemy jungler? I also can no longer make the decision of Ruby + Talisman/FCG/Targons or Eye of the ... and a second item. Plus the unique quests gave more reasons to go different support items for different situations. I personally think this will be a mistake and I hope I am proven wrong.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 6.22 notes
OCD alert Why is Shaco's portrait a circle but everyone else has a square?
Rioter Comments
Porocles (NA)
: It sounds like there may be a computer issue causing a hiccup with your game. There are a few solutions to this, but as a first step I would recommend updating your graphics driver since there may issues with other products like Youtube. These steps as well as a few other troubleshoot instructions are available at our[ FPS Issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting) guide. Hopefully this well get you fixed up for good, but let me know if you have any problems!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=EIwnhHwl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-20T16:55:56.207+0000) > > It sounds like there may be a computer issue causing a hiccup with your game. There are a few solutions to this, but as a first step I would recommend updating your graphics driver since there may issues with other products like Youtube. These steps as well as a few other troubleshoot instructions are available at our[ FPS Issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting) guide. Hopefully this well get you fixed up for good, but let me know if you have any problems! > [{quoted}](name=Zaky Bang,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=EIwnhHwl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-20T10:55:18.826+0000) > > Check mode of alimentation... > Normal, economy or high perforrmance!! > [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=EIwnhHwl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-20T06:43:00.893+0000) > > Restarting your computer should solve this for the most part. If it doesn't; > > Boost your FPS by utilising the **[Frames for days booster.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting)** This booster is legal and is approved by Riot. > > http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/Skins/Tristana_RocketGirl_Splash.jpg Thank you so much for responding, I restarted my laptop and let it rest and the issue went away
  Rioter Comments
: League Of Legends Playing Cards (Community Creation)
Shouldn't champs like Elise, the Spider Queen, and Trundle, the Troll King, be represented on such cards? Other than that this is an awesome idea, keep up the great work!
Mirross (NA)
: Hextech Crafting and Loot Q&A
So are permanent rewards only champions, or can you earn skins permanently?
: Need 4
Rioter Comments
: The lake features a New boss like Dragon and baron that will be critical to breach the others Fortress. A new jungle Buff would be nice, I am digging the Yellow for its color. I was thinking, Solo mids, 2 tops, 2 bottoms, and 1 jungle. Double jungle may be a necessity due to the large size. Making it 8v8 for balance of the lanes, 2 top, Solo mids, 2 Bott. 2 jungle?
> [{quoted}](name=KarahLameria,realm=NA,application-id=LFfTlAky,discussion-id=T81zcdhh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-08-10T16:36:03.156+0000) > > The lake features a New boss like Dragon and baron that will be critical to breach the others Fortress. A new jungle Buff would be nice, I am digging the Yellow for its color. > > I was thinking, Solo mids, 2 tops, 2 bottoms, and 1 jungle. > Double jungle may be a necessity due to the large size. Making it 8v8 for balance of the lanes, 2 top, Solo mids, 2 Bott. 2 jungle? I was even thinking yellow buff could be health regen for the tank of the team/top lane since mid and ADC already have blue/red respectively
: 7v7 Map concept, 4 lanes, New boss, and seige system.
Would this map introduce a new buff, like red and blue in the middle jungle. Or would it be empty or are all the jungle camps just spread out more throughout the now 3 jungles per side. I personally think a new buff, say yellow or green, would be a cool addition. How do you think the team comps would look? Would there be 2 ADC and 2 Sup or would there be 2 mid solo lanes 1 ADC 1 Sup in bot and 1 Top and 1 Sup in top lane, or even double jungle?
: NA Server Roadmap Update: Chicago, Here We Come
This is amazing news to me since I live in Chicago and have played with 70-80 ping since I started
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update: Fiora
She's gonna be really strong now. Wonder if LCS will be forced to perma her.
Deniance (NA)
: New gamemode concept, ~Farmzone~ Strategy mode.
So is this 1v1 or a full 5v5 because bot lane would be screwed because 2 people for the same amount of experience and the jungler is usually under leveled also. How would the kills be moderated? Since you said if they get low and still stay it's their fault if they get killed why wouldn't the enemy team just kill them?
: Quit treeline because of Bots. Wondering if they are still around
I played a game a couple months ago where I was the only non-bot. It made me not want to try TT or Dominion again because of all the bots in those game modes
: What is perfect cs at 10 minutes?
It's 107, I'm pretty sure about that.
Tigaras (NA)
: Guardians (OFFICIAL NEW GAME MODE!)
Zilean would be great for his ult alone
: There was a Lifeguard Braum thread a while back. This seems similar, and I like the idea.
In that case his back animation could be like Pool Party Renekton.
Rioter Comments
: Building Butcher’s Bridge: the Bilgewater event
1 Question. Does that relic in the middle of the lane represent some sort of powerful buff that spawns after a certain period of time , like Baron and Vilemaw?
: Pool party ARAM 30 + NA; Looking for players who play for fun and don't care about winning! :)
: Team Up and Pool Party coming up!
If we already connected to Facebook will we still get the mystery skin? Or do we only get it if we wait until Team Up Week?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bard, the Wandering Caretaker, revealed
Is there a proposed release date or month?

jdoyle2457

Level 131 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion