flador (NA)
: Demolish can kill invincible turrets in Practice tool
Rift also does dmg to the turret with the charge
GoryRage (NA)
: Agreed. But I'm more talking about the people that abuse the item passive rather than actually using the item to its fullest benefit.
ah ok. whats your opinion on the old aoe rageblade that gave the hydra sorta passive once stacked. do you think the current rageblade version is worse than or better than the old one?
GoryRage (NA)
: Rageblade has never been a healthy item.
I know he’s not meta right now but kog’maw loves this item as well. Works so well with his w it’s crazy
: you can enable the fps (or maybe ping or maybe both i forget) by pressing ctrl + f, idk why i think it's super dumb they removed the item from the options menu but now you just use that shortcut to enable it
> [{quoted}](name=JarodDempsey,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Ymp6q5lN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T05:55:31.345+0000) > > you can enable the fps (or maybe ping or maybe both i forget) by pressing ctrl + f, idk why i think it's super dumb they removed the item from the options menu but now you just use that shortcut to enable it holy shit you're a lifesaver <3 id had always been looking in the settings menu and never being able to find thinking im just blind or something. thank you so much!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: When you are tired of your team's shit as Vi and start solo carrying the game
That would be cool if they made a thanos skin for Vi. I’d buy it
: I am such a huge fan of that Lucian skin. I know ppl are going to be upset about it being part of the high noon universe... but damn. Excellent concept and *perfect* execution. It's beautiful.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2zOLTPuY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T17:13:20.078+0000) > > I am such a huge fan of that Lucian skin. I know ppl are going to be upset about it being part of the high noon universe... but damn. Excellent concept and *perfect* execution. It's beautiful. Lucian is my main, im SO excited for this skin
Ahpe (NA)
: No what's the meaning behind it's name?
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=064muZEE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-23T00:54:34.055+0000) > > No what's the meaning behind it's name? Ahh misread what you typed, sorry
Ahpe (NA)
: What is the meaning behind Sivir's weapon?
If I remember correctly it is a key to some door or something
Altiverse (EUNE)
: "Catches me off guard". Yeah that 0.3sec heads-up I had was quite a lot of room to retaliate there.
> [{quoted}](name=Altiverse,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J8hId99B,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T01:57:51.002+0000) > > "Catches me off guard". > Yeah that 0.3sec heads-up I had was quite a lot of room to retaliate there. A lot of his dmg in his Assassin form comes from his passive as well. Does that dumb bonus magic for like the first 3 seconds in combat. But yea .3 seconds is insane for him only being 5-3. And it looked like he auutoed and then hit both parts of his Q with all had that bonus magic dmg on it. And I assume he had duskblad proc as well
Danjeng (NA)
: Is it possible to have more kills than deaths tho? Because for every kill there is one death. I'd reckon proxy Singed players be getting executed all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Danjeng,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aGNqEEpE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-16T17:52:53.252+0000) > > Is it possible to have more kills than deaths tho? Because for every kill there is one death. > > I'd reckon proxy Singed players be getting executed all the time. Executes happen a lot in bronze
: Can we see the maximum radii needed to achieve max effects on certain ultimates?
They have it indicated on fizz ultimate so I don’t see why they couldn’t add it to the champions you stated
: > [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t3QkY4iz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-11T16:31:21.111+0000) > > I got massive Michael Bay Transformer vibes from the trailer for some reason. THANK YOU I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS JUST ME, and I think the head on new Aatarox looks really similar to some of Bay's designs maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=JustusKay,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=t3QkY4iz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-11T17:32:58.899+0000) > > THANK YOU I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS JUST ME, and I think the head on new Aatarox looks really similar to some of Bay's designs maybe? He reminded me of megatron and galvatron for some reason
Lordxx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Annie2hardtoplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XhWPGT0v,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-06-03T17:01:04.757+0000) > > {{champion:22}} has been complete garbage ever since {{item:3504}} meta. LOL I love seing things like this . I'll just abuse the brokeness while you guys say she's garbage . INb4 my match history
> [{quoted}](name=xSpawnx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XhWPGT0v,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-04T00:30:41.953+0000) > > LOL I love seing things like this . I'll just abuse the brokeness while you guys say she's garbage . INb4 my match history I like the match history but in only one game did you complete botrk on Ashe in the past 7 days. Not saying she’s bad though
Shahamut (NA)
: Only time I think Tenacity is useful is vs Veigar. If you have enough, you can escape his stun before the meteor lands. Can't outrun his ultimate obviously, but his ultimate doesn't usually kill you solo at 100% hp XD
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mGKvFLL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T02:21:27.646+0000) > > Only time I think Tenacity is useful is vs Veigar. If you have enough, you can escape his stun before the meteor lands. Can't outrun his ultimate obviously, but his ultimate doesn't usually kill you solo at 100% hp XD Tenacity is good against morg bind and Ashe ult
Eltxif (EUW)
: could not finish items
Just reconnect to the game. It’s a temporary fix until next game. It used to happen to me all the time
SanKakU (NA)
: I'd argue it's a nice 'hey I'm new to this champion and will miss my low cooldown high mana cost skill shot often, give me a break' item and newer players aren't spending their blue essence on him. Veteran Varus players don't need it anymore because they can land their skill shot Q reliably, so they don't need to buy it to practice their aiming.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d0o7nNgO,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2018-03-15T14:33:50.314+0000) > > I'd argue it's a nice 'hey I'm new to this champion and will miss my low cooldown high mana cost skill shot often, give me a break' item and newer players aren't spending their blue essence on him. Veteran Varus players don't need it anymore because they can land their skill shot Q reliably, so they don't need to buy it to practice their aiming. Is it even on his recommended build anymore?? I use item sets so I haven’t seen his recommended in ages
: Riot continues to ignore Muramana when the only champ who uses it is EZ.....
You forgot caster Varus building it as well. He doesn’t build that item anymore
: > [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UUupoVlY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-03T00:36:05.499+0000) > > why didn't they remake? They did remake, so there's really not much reason to apologize. They likely don't even remember it.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UUupoVlY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-03T00:37:19.199+0000) > > They did remake, so there's really not much reason to apologize. They likely don't even remember it. Just sucks they had to go through it period. If I would close the client manually it would dodge. But if I lose power it doesn’t act like it got closed which is what I’m trying to say. Idk how to explain it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MeOnlyPlaySolo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EhzAaOw1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-02T00:48:30.184+0000) > > Who wouldn’t I probably would like everyone else if it wasn't for a good question Futurama once asked. Just...how could you? We can't even answer that here without breaking forum rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EhzAaOw1,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-02T03:30:58.655+0000) > > I probably would like everyone else if it wasn't for a good question Futurama once asked. > > > Just...how could you? > > We can't even answer that here without breaking forum rules. Just the top half
: I feel like ADCs have no problem with going into other lanes and taking their cs for no reason
You’re just overreacting in my opinion. I play ad and don’t do that. I’ve played other lanes and haven’t had ad do that to me. Maybe I’m lucky idk
: Why does Nami have bewbz when she's a fish? Mystery solved
> [{quoted}] I'd still tap that, though. Who wouldn’t
: Why did Skarner become so nutty out of nowhere? I remember in like the first 2 weeks of LCS there was no Skarner, now he's everywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRxpbEPo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:44:46.809+0000) > > Why did Skarner become so nutty out of nowhere? > > I remember in like the first 2 weeks of LCS there was no Skarner, now he's everywhere. He got huffed recently and also predator helps him a lot in catch potential.
darkdill (NA)
: Has there been any thought given toward a "Healer Pet"?
: Meddler played toplane once with TP
What is this Teleport gut I’ve been reading about these past few days?? I haven’t seen anything about it
: > [{quoted}](name=MeOnlyPlaySolo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OPBeExfG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:24:52.853+0000) > > Yea cdr should be more hard to get. I’ve been able to get 45% on Nasus 15min into the game easily. {{item:3057}} , {{item:3024}} , {{item:3067}} , {{item:3101}} Those items have always been like that and nasus has always been a cdr builder.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OPBeExfG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-13T02:58:07.562+0000) > > Those items have always been like that and nasus has always been a cdr builder. I get that he’s a cdr builder but having max cdr that early shouldn’t happen
: Cooldown reduction is the root of most of the problems in the game
Yea cdr should be more hard to get. I’ve been able to get 45% on Nasus 15min into the game easily. {{item:3057}} , {{item:3024}} , {{item:3067}} , {{item:3101}}
Jo0o (NA)
: New loophole in the IFS system -- READ FAST BEFORE DELETE
I was playing azir recently. And I didn’t do so hot on him. Our top kept calling me shit at azir. All I said was “yep” and he never said anything to me again. Felt so good when he never said anything to me for the rest of the game
Elohaven (NA)
: Towers are shit tier
They should just add the damage reduction back to the bot lane towers
AmazoX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Atrushan2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hghH5632,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-11T10:18:16.391+0000) > > A Draven literally just missed his stand aside and stood still auto attacking me as Katarina with us both being pretty fed(at the time he had a maw, PD, DD, zerker greaves, and IE while I had gunblade, ludens, rabadons, sorc shoes, and components for void staff). I did my full combo on him and he just stood still autoing me. I died, and he was still at half health. I wish they'd do something about this dipshit, he doesn't have to build squishy and can still do insane damage >>; I know ADCs are the strongest class right now but show me a video clip of that please.
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hghH5632,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-11T12:37:39.134+0000) > > I know ADCs are the strongest class right now but show me a video clip of that please. He probably forgets that pd reduces 12% dmg and the dmg dealt as a bleed on DD, coupled with his maw and massive auto dmg he heals a lot as well. So not surprising he died
PixelzGr (EUNE)
: 5+ dots on my screen whenever i alt tab.
I’ve had black dots like you said, black lines, and even worse.... thick blue lines only on my minimap blocking view of most of the mini map
Gall (NA)
: Ping up by 7?
Probably my paranoia as well, but ever since net neutrality was repealed my ping always spikes up to 200-9000 and my internet always cuts out what feels like every other day for like 40mins at a time
: damage e range e damage base damages base hp/tank stats
> [{quoted}](name=R FLASH EMOTE XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9GHqHuAq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-05T02:16:36.811+0000) > > damage > e range > e damage > base damages > base hp/tank stats I play Alistar and against Alistar. I have no issues with him personally. Maybe it’s becuase I’m trash and I maxed at silver but, as you know all silver players and below are shit
k wìx (NA)
: Why does no one talk about nerfing Alistar?
How would they even nerf him? Make it so you either couldn’t buffer w -> q combo or just redo his skills. No other way to nerf him
: > [{quoted}](name=MeOnlyPlaySolo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r99Redkc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-04T09:28:47.720+0000) > > That veteran emote was bs. I know for a fact I had over 3k hours and I only got the 2nd teir emote Friend also got 2nd tier emote but easily had 3k hours i mean when we had wins able to be shown he had like 4000 + wins on summoners rift just in wins.... how did he only get 2nd tier emote? Maybe they dont count hours from season 4 and before or something cause i played easily 4k hours worth and the 2500 emote isn't even cool or different really so don't be too disappointed. 4000games*30minutes average per game /60 =2000 thats not counting his losses lets say he had 50/50 thatd be like 8000ish games thats easily 4k +hours
> [{quoted}](name=Zechmeister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r99Redkc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-04T09:39:22.150+0000) > > Friend also got 2nd tier emote but easily had 3k hours i mean when we had wins able to be shown he had like 4000 + wins on summoners rift just in wins.... how did he only get 2nd tier emote? > Maybe they dont count hours from season 4 and before or something cause i played easily 4k hours worth and the 2500 emote isn't even cool or different really so don't be too disappointed. > 4000games*30minutes average per game /60 =2000 > thats not counting his losses lets say he had 50/50 thatd be like 8000ish games thats easily 4k +hours Maybe they only counted ranked games towards it?? Or they didn’t count ranked games towards it. Only thing I can think of
: For veterans that own all champs
That veteran emote was bs. I know for a fact I had over 3k hours and I only got the 2nd teir emote
: Need Help Please! :) Game Stuck at 30fps on a brand new comp!
Do you have the 2 graphic options checked at the bottom? The anti something and whatever the other one is? If I have those 2 checked I’m hard capped 60fps. Without those checked I get like 300 fps
: a real life tank does a lot of damage though
> [{quoted}](name=Kiss Kiss Kiss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YZEFbf0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-03T16:36:21.268+0000) > > a real life tank does a lot of damage though A lot more than a person with a gun/bow/crossbow :DDD
: I just lose the game if I gank anything other than bot lane.
I don’t see why people complain about “all adc do is right click to win.” Umm what’s else are they suppose to do? Just use spells and that’s it? They’re not mages. But I do agree they are stupid strong right now. Things like kogmaw melting people with 2 items is ridiculous
: And same reason why QSS/Clease only partially remove her E lol
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Inari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c4OUs1sA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T17:50:56.521+0000) > > And same reason why QSS/Clease only partially remove her E lol Do you cleanse the slow or the actual sleep? It’s 2 different forms of cc in one ablility
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why I (veteran) am slowly losing interest in League
I started losing interest in the game as soon as new rune patch hit
: Died to most: Yasuo, Killed most: Yasuo
{{champion:202}} and {{champion:202}} for me
: [GAMEPLAY] Jinx Q (switcharoo) Sound Effect Is Backwards for Ambitious Elf Jinx!
Now that you bring this up, last night I was playing her new skin and when I would hit q and think I was in mini gun form I would shoot rockets and I’d be suprised
TheLoamy (EUW)
: FPS issues and weird game behaviour.
I’m having the same issue as well. And the option to show my FPS in the top right next to ping is gone
: its also on a 120 sec cd.
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OHZEvA8t,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-12-10T07:53:50.037+0000) > > its also on a 120 sec cd. His e isn’t on a 120 sec cd
: {{item:3157}} screws it over as long as you aren't totally out of position like an animal. As an ADC though, good luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OHZEvA8t,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2017-12-10T07:54:02.190+0000) > > {{item:3157}} screws it over as long as you aren't totally out of position like an animal. > > As an ADC though, good luck. Yes. Ad sucks against hec. He did 898 with e and then q killed me. No way to get away from him
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Hecarim is nuts
He did 898 alone with his devastating charge to me. Then he q me and I died ;-; feelsbadman
Show more

jmp231

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion