: Request for chat restriction punishments
well if you queue up right away after a game... it wont notify before that... but if you let a lil time pass between games the notification pops up... or if you log out and log back it will pop up
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AZFMR9px,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T22:49:23.526+0000) > > i dont think they are really great at turret pushing... > > so it might be for other reasons Yeah but remember how bad they used to be in the early parts of S6? They literally had auto attacks with base AD and attack speed. Fizz built Lich Bane so it was a little better I guess.
yet season 6 didnt have the same turrets we had now...
: Remember in S6 when AP suddenly converted into increased damage against towers?
i dont think they are really great at turret pushing... so it might be for other reasons
: yes, you are right :) and that's why he was the mvp of world last year you are free to watch that, before he got nerfed big time
who was mvp of worlds last year? are you speaking of cho ? well i went and looked at the stats for all of season 6 pro play, cho was picked twice went 2-0 http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=13&tournament=ALL&season=S6&split=ALL
: in lower elos who cant dodge skillshots
really only in lower elos ok thresh has a 21% pick rate and a 8.47% ban rate in plat + blitzcrank has a 10.83% pick rate and a 18.37% nam rate in plat + what elo are you ? plat ... so this is in your elo and higher ... but you are right only banned in low elo
: You know a meta is broken when supports start getting banned
thresh and blitz were/have always been fairly common bans
: Why does Sivir gets to have less Damage overall because she is a Safe picks but adc's like...
its not that she is safe, she has a spell shield to block cc/magic damage she has aoe damage and a long range q , great wave clear, and an ult for utility she is an aoe wave clear utility mage
: Nice skins, high skill cap, ~~vorefetish~~ good support He's not very meta right now but its hard to argue with him protecting the adc from all damage temporarily and having all that cc, he's like a more offensive Taric or something
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f2aQk0K8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-09T21:47:43.307+0000) > > Nice skins, high skill cap, ~~vorefetish~~ good support > > He's not very meta right now but its hard to argue with him protecting the adc from all damage temporarily and having all that cc, he's like a more offensive Taric or something he is best in an assassin meta being able to save the adc or other allies with W negating alot of assassins
dominusx (EUNE)
: The fact that we see an adc in every role.
: name 1 juggernaut with hard CC (stun, knock-up, snares), outside of Cho why I'm saying this? because this stupid class according to riot's own stupid classification is supposed to have: low mobility and no hard cc so that they are scary when they are up close to you, but can't get up to you to easily. {{item:3800}} mitigated some of that problem Cho having hard cc cleared the other problem
he has 1 cc his Q with is a skill shot with a delay
: Lmao, the cho gath circle jerk still going i see? When he had the interaction w/ stoneplate and could get 1.8k feasts i agree that was broken, but right now he's mostly fine.
yet people are gonna cry cuz he does damage... they cant seem to understand all champs do damage
Áery (NA)
: Early season 6. There were stuff like: Quinn top / Bot ADC Graves Jungle / Bot ADC Kindred Jungle / Bot ADC Corki mid/ Bot ADC
sorry i missed typed my question... i corrected it
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6JY5U98M,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T21:00:56.923+0000) > > he isnt a tank > > he is an ap juggernaut but juggernauts need to build some form of dmg to get going cho is a full tank champ that nukes with his r cho is not a juggernaut
ok GAREN his ult does damage even if he dont build damage darius ult has true damage mundo full tank build does a good amount of damage and if you look at cho's average damage per game its about 15K which is low ... considering any type of damage or carry champ is all above 20K per game or more
: i dont think you are understanding what im if a cho runs into an enemy team there is little a team can do other tanks cant do 1000 true dmg with one button he doesnt even need to kill the carry juts make them walk away from the fight so the tanks gets killed by the carries without having to worry about the other teams carry
: Cant wait for this adc meta to end honestly.
have you ever seen a meta when adcs where there wasnt at least picked in a game ?
: stop harassing me
: he has a few tools to get to you {{item:3800}} {{summoner:4}} and if your carries have to run away from a cho diving into the team its a problem they cant hit any important targets while hes walking into your adc the enemy carries get to beat on defenseless tanks and if the tanks try to cc cho gath to stop him thats cc being used on a tank instead of a carry
right cuz no one else has flash or chained cc or dashes and other escapes
: the problem is cho cant be bursted down easily when he extends even if he doesnt land anything he can walk up and munch a champ for more than half their hp if a mage taps you with one spell he can nuke you because adcs dont normally get more hp than 1600 1700 by late game
if he is walking up to you then walk away from him
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Why are CC Chains allowed?
point and click cc needs to exist to help with all the fukin mobility creep in the game and all the champs that have escapes /dashes
: cho gaths easily get 3500 hp and can farm up and munch minions at late game adcs have no more than 1600 hp the enemy adc needs to be poked a little and he can flash r to munch them
how do you normally deal with slow moving big hp targets as an adc? oh and what is the counter to true damage? the answers are use your range and kite.... and build hp or idk a GA ... he isnt walking up to people and doing 1700 damage just pressing R. most of his kills comes from being in melee range after using his knock up and silence to get you to lower hp to execute with the R
: balance, you do not want to get kills early game unless you know you are going to get them. so do not try to get the kills but if it happens go for it. because cs is better early game, i mean if you can last hit and bully at the same time, you are better then most people.
not only this... but if you get ahead early and go 4-0 but even in cs then you arent that far ahead , that enemy laner just has to get a shut down once to nearly break even. so being dominate in cs even if even on kills is better due to the fact they arent as rewarded for the shut down
: should cho gath be a tank meat shield or an ap caster???
cho is an AP juggernaut cho dont do 1000+ true damage normaly .... to do 1000+ true damage he would need to be lvl 16 with 3500 bonus hp. his damage out put is 60% magic damage , 20% true
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ByEAeGm5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-09T19:41:56.177+0000) > > You realize premade honors are worth significantly less then other honors? And that you can progress pretty quickly in the honor system just by honoring someone every game and not being punished? easy to manipulate when you can spam honor.. sorry but getting 4 honors a game consistently 3-4+ games a day is going to out weigh some one who plays 1-2 games a night and barely gets 1 or 2 honor
> [{quoted}](name=Mamma Prishe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ByEAeGm5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-09T19:46:04.717+0000) > > easy to manipulate when you can spam honor.. sorry but getting 4 honors a game consistently 3-4+ games a day is going to out weigh some one who plays 1-2 games a night and barely gets 1 or 2 honor well no shit getting honored more is gonna out way weigh getting less honor ... but premades arent going well we will honor bobby this game, and next game every one honor johhny and so on
: Riot Calling you out on this, Can we agree that the honor rewards system is flawed.
how do you horrible manipulate it when you can only honor one person per game and cant honor the enemy at all ?
: Advice needed: What do you guys focus to on early game, kills or CS?
CS gold is king, 14 cs is = 1 kill gold wise... if you can put your enemy down by 40 cs you have a clear lane domination, gold lead , item lead, and experience/level lead
: Sona the "Support Mage"
here are sona's average damage stats per game this patch for plat + Average Sona Game Stats Physical Damage: 1950 (18.15%) Magic Damage: 8347 (77.71%) True Damage: 443 (4.12%) **Total Damage Dealt: 10741** now lets look at 3 common picked mid lane mages Average Orianna Game Stats Physical Damage: 1255 (6.26%) Magic Damage: 18557 (92.58%) True Damage: 231 (1.15%) **Total Damage Dealt: 20044** Average Ahri Game Stats Physical Damage: 1594 (7.58%) Magic Damage: 14203 (67.54%) True Damage: 5231 (24.87%) **Total Damage Dealt: 21029** Average Twisted Fate Game Stats Physical Damage: 1756 (9.38%) Magic Damage: 16512 (88.21%) True Damage: 449 (2.40%) **Total Damage Dealt: 18718** i chose these 3 mages based on their pick rate being 3 of the highest. so most commonly picked and as you can see... their damage per game is double sona's so how does sona out damage a mage ?
: Is the ranked matchmaking system rigged?
Meddler (NA) - about an hour ago We don't take your recent games into account when matchmaking, just your current rating. If you're substantially better than your MMR reflects (e.g. Diamond player with Bronze MMR somehow) then you'll have quite a high winrate on average until you get to an MMR where you're facing more even opponents. Eventually as you say you'll probably end up with around a 50% win rate because you're playing people around your own skill level. We're not targeting 50% win rates for people, we're targeting getting their MMR/rank to the appropriate rating, which then tends to result in 50% winrates
: > [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFU6quOW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T18:18:00.193+0000) > > Oh, I forgot about that. > > Hope the hurricane didn't mess him up to much. i have him on my friends list on my main account but its one of his many smurfs. i know he has a lots of accounts, i assume its just life in general with the wife n kids, work
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFU6quOW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T18:22:34.518+0000) > > i have him on my friends list on my main account but its one of his many smurfs. i know he has a lots of accounts, > i assume its just life in general with the wife n kids, work i did check his smurf i have my friends list and it dont show he has played since jan so nearly 8 months ago..
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFU6quOW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T18:14:20.427+0000) > > hmm havent seen him in a while... i know he lives in the houston ,tx area... > > but he is married with young kids so maybe just life in general Oh, I forgot about that. Hope the hurricane didn't mess him up to much.
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFU6quOW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T18:18:00.193+0000) > > Oh, I forgot about that. > > Hope the hurricane didn't mess him up to much. i have him on my friends list on my main account but its one of his many smurfs. i know he has a lots of accounts, i assume its just life in general with the wife n kids, work
: Anyone know what happened to Jaymc1130/SecondChanceHero?
hmm havent seen him in a while... i know he lives in the houston ,tx area... but he is married with young kids so maybe just life in general
: This is true but you gotta condition even easy champs with little mechanics to teamfights and then that goes back to game knowledge which silver lack and thats why they arent challenger
so you are silver cuz you know nothing about the game ?
: 4 accounts and using a lvl 17 to rage spam a chat... well 2 +2 = 4
: That's a strawman, i'm not sure why you're getting upvoted. Mangelina's point was that if chogath is only good in disorganized play, why is he picked in the most organized environment?
why does it matter if its upvoted or downvoted? majority of the time the voting system is just an extension of the toxicity of the community as whole trying to turn everything into a pissing content
: I am entirely certain lich bane sona can kill vayne 1 v 1 with a good player
well lets see i have to be able to use mana and an ability to proc the sheen passive from lich bane and then auto , vayne just right clicks ... yes total win for sona... oh but i did play ap sona into nasus and won lane and game vs him i made an akali afk, and made a diana rage quit will being crit on hit sona
: You also havent played a game in months so Im 100% confident i can beat on a champ i have never even played before
lol havent play a game in months on what account ? i have 4 and if my best champ is sona and your best champ is vayne or who ever you winning the one vs one as me as sona and you as vayne dont prove you are a better player
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: they definitely do, sort of. You get constantly imbalanced teams as you get a winning streak and then you lose, things go haywire somehow and you get a team so fked up it's nuts. I got a team that hasn't placed more than 4 wards in mid silver. That and then get stomped in every lane. It was so confused . And I said to myself: ... ok it was a weird game ... then almost 10 games the same, with a huge difference in player skill and knowledge came ... Bam .. one unlikely carried win and things went back to normal. I don't know but the algorithm is busted Needless to say the experience is mind-wrecking. I get you sometimes get unbalaced teams, but in consecutive streak breaks even the most non toxic players
ok so that silver player who didnt place more then 4 wards are the the same rank as you ? hmm a quick check on op.gg yes the bad silver player you talk about in your comment ... you are silver as well being placed with players in your same tier isnt purposely trying to screw you over . however i will state that skill levels in lower elos are all over the place... some might know how to ward why others dont and have better map awareness while some might physically be able to be more mechanical then others but at the end of the day overall skill is of similar levels. silver match with silver isnt fuked up match making
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YeEv29Pe,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T16:35:53.185+0000) > > but this is him being picked mid at the highest of elos... > > and him having a 41% win rate... why pick a champ that is hard to win with ? It's about impact. You have the potential to win with him pretty hard, and he's fun. Same thing with Azir and Ryze. They had 44% winrates and were still top tier.
ryze in pro play has a higher win rate then lucian and i think is more impactful azir was flat out gutted for ever cuz of how broken he was in pro play / high elo skilled azir players , he just got a retweaking and is showing some dominance in capable players hands
Penns (EUW)
: >what adcs would say she is better then ? {{champion:236}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:21}} ... many adcs now that she got buffed honestly. Her pick rate is almost as high a Sivir, Draven and MF combined and her win rate is still almost 49%.
lucian is bad ,, bot aor mid,,, corki is mid , quinn is top and mf is better she has a 50.64% win rate with a 6.67% pick rate and 0.30% ban rate she has 2% higher win rate over cait. cait is better then where she was, but she isnt by any means a go to must pick
An Draoi (NA)
: Why does ranked keep us at 50% winrate?
i dont think that Riot specifically pairs you up with people depending on whether you've won or lost previous games to keep you at 50% winrate. the majority of your statement is closer to the truth ... that last lil question you ask is just the conspiracy theory people have that riot purposely wants people to fail
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YeEv29Pe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T16:24:24.652+0000) > > i get that... and he was used in pro play as a counter pick to some short ranged mages... due to his mobility to get around them... > but what is good in pro play dont always equate to solo queue ... > > but if you wanna look at his stats for pro play > http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=50&tournament=ALL&season=S7&split=ALL > he has a 41.8% win rate in mid with a 50% win rate at adc and a 72.7 win rate top > > so even in pro play his mid win rate is trash He has a 0% over the last 4 games he was picked and yet he's still banned more (5 games). It's because while the champion is difficult to win games with, theoretically he wins lane over nearly every champion. Also, to be fair he's also being picked in circumstances that aren't helping him. For example, one was Scout picking him. Into who? Faker. You just don't do that.
but this is him being picked mid at the highest of elos... and him having a 41% win rate... why pick a champ that is hard to win with ?
Penns (EUW)
: Idk, Rakan, Taliyah and Ori in tier 3/4, along with basically troll picks like Fizz top/Veigar support. And theres no way Cait is the lowest tier adc lel
so cait... has a 48.45% win rate a 15.33% pick rate and a 3.73% pick rate for plat plus this patch... what adcs would say she is better then ? twitch? draven? trist? https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/detailed/ go look at adcs by themselves
Xyzx (NA)
: None of them were above average physical skill, they were extremely out of shape with voyboy being your closest to being in shape. And between now and then he had stopped playing for awhile, got less inactive, became more obese, but stays challenger because of his understanding of the game.
lol phsyical ability dont have to do with being in shape when it comes to this game... ever seen a fat over weight drummer? he has the physical ability to be a drummer but cant run a 40yrd dash... what is physicall ability in one sport isnt the same needed in another. back to the QB .. . they physically can throw the ball better then majority of players ... that is their skill where as the wide receiver is faster and has better hands. while comparing a QB to a pro league player... no one playing league needs to throw a football. but they do have to have dexterity in their hands/fingers to manage the mouse and key board , have to have hand eye coordination and fast reaction speed and to say that those pro players werent better at that then the majority of players wouldnt be true ... yes they also had the mental understanding of the game and decision making shit stephen hawkins is more intelligent then any league player or professional athlete but he physically cant do anything
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YeEv29Pe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T16:11:21.529+0000) > > just one question you put {{champion:236}} S tier in high elo in mid lane > > when for plat + ( take it as it is that is better then 90% of the players ) he has a 44.33% win rate with a 3% pick rate and 1.22% ban rate mid Yeah Lucian is only really good when you have the teamcomp built around it but when you do he's by far one of the scariest lane bullies. Midlane is largely based on who has lane priority and Lucian has priority almost 90% of the time because of his mobility and burst. His only real weakness stems of requiring an extremely specific comp (like that in competitive games).
i get that... and he was used in pro play as a counter pick to some short ranged mages... due to his mobility to get around them... but what is good in pro play dont always equate to solo queue ... but if you wanna look at his stats for pro play http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=50&tournament=ALL&season=S7&split=ALL he has a 41.8% win rate in mid with a 50% win rate at adc and a 72.7 win rate top so even in pro play his mid win rate is trash
: He's a low winrate in mid overall, but is very good if you can snowball with him.
so yi is a great champ if you snowball with him ...
Xyzx (NA)
: If you actually think you need a decent level of physical abillity to play this game, then my examples to prove you wrong are well known targets. 1. Scarra 2.Voyboy 3.Imaqtpie 4. SKT T1 Wolf (cause he's even admitted he doesn't do anything but play games) ^all of them are very lazy and barely do much but play league or whatever game they feel like playing and keep a constant Challenger level play because They have a Mental understanding of the game, which is why they aren't bronze. I'll toss in a bonus name : PinkWard
yes ... reaction time, dexterity , hand eye coordination physical abilities but they arent horrible with physical ability just not top tier ... they were above average physical skills and great mental understanding. and yet scarra , voyboy and imaqtpie wouldnt be as successful in the pro scene now then when they played. the over all talent has scaled higher and higher ... just like when Reginald was mid lane for tsm... he can not compete on the pro/lcs level any more barely did it then
Penns (EUW)
: ill just assume the ap ez is troll lul pretty accurate then, galio and aurelion should probably be s tho and jayce at least a-b. {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:74}} are also ~1 tier better imo
or we could look at a tier list that is compiled of data from rank games taking in to account pick/ban rates and win rates https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/tierlist/
Xyzx (NA)
: I'll say this in a way you can understand since it seems too hard for you to understand why using that argument is invalid. PhysICal ABIliTIes AloNg wiTH MenTAl AbiLiTieS DOnT wOrk with MEntAl oNLy GaME I understand you want to defend yourself to the death, but you're not helping youself. Mental vs Mental is what you're looking for not physical and mental vs mental.
right so if physical ability has nothing to do with mental then saying you have less mental understand of a game cuz you arent high rank is wrong. cuz mental ability dont equal physical ability. and when it comes to this game there still is physical ability that has to happen in order to be at the higest of elos so someone who is silver can have a great mental understanding of the game but physically not able to perform at a diamond level
: 7.19 mid lane tier list
just one question you put {{champion:236}} S tier in high elo in mid lane when for plat + ( take it as it is that is better then 90% of the players ) he has a 44.33% win rate with a 3% pick rate and 1.22% ban rate mid
Xyzx (NA)
: Once again the point goes way above your head because you don't have a clue. Read the other comment, and just edit instead of needing to double post cause i'm not gonna backtrack cause you're struggling.
im not struggling at all .. its is you who didnt understand my 1st comment
Show more

jwebb0113

Level 17 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion