: LF DEDICATED ELO DADDY ❤❤❤
Beached Whale Warning!!!
Vekkna (NA)
: So like 99% of the game is just elo hell? That's like saying anyone with a salary under a million dollars is in poverty. Or any baseball player below minor league is playing tee ball.
> [{quoted}](name=Vekkna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWHEfq0A,comment-id=006b0000,timestamp=2017-02-07T18:50:47.059+0000) > > So like 99% of the game is just elo hell? That's like saying anyone with a salary under a million dollars is in poverty. Or any baseball player below minor league is playing tee ball. No sir this is a 4 button video game. Implying that any of this matters at all is completely untrue in living life. Please dont bring up real world matters to a simple 4 spelled (FOUR) button game. Anything under D3 is all just about the same skill level just with a little bit of luck for the higher up ones.
: Message to all players gold and lower
This guy said elo hell starts in gold. Elo hell is D3 and below. Anyone under D3 is trash in the lol world. Sorry plebs
Veltox (NA)
: Cuz they are not completely useless besides pushing lane without e or ult amirite? Get out.
They take 3 shots to kill if you try to trade at all with them or the voidlings you take minimal 150 per hit. Any ability that hits for 1k at rank 1 with no out play needs nerf. Get out. Bring on the salt bb boi.
zivist (NA)
: Friend going in for major cancer surgery
Lmao whats crying on boards doing for ya bra.
: Today i made it to 0.0445% of top players
Is he bragging about not having a career? I dont get it.
: Malzahar nerfs need to be made to SUPPORT Malz only
Rank 1 voidlings do 1k damage in less then 10 seconds. Quit crying he needs to be gutted.
: INSANE Vlad buff on the PBE!!!!
Riot wasting time over really looking at the games problems. I actually dont think they still know to date. They dont listen to the community much.
: https://i.gyazo.com/36b5cc28d2d7f7c1810d549d855be493.jpg my whole team inting and they want to report me and my support for playing adc darius In selection jax started to say that my brain was the most destroyed brain ever, then he went 0/10 in laning phase My vi continues to tell me that i'll make lose the game despite me being 4/0 in laning phase and making enemy ashe worthless So i linked a video of adc darius i did at the end of the game, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpQFvr8vejc and my jax told me that it only works in bronze despite me playing in diamond league's community is just the one of the worst
O WOW you won a cleave lane no wai....>>>???? You lost simply cause you didnt have a late game adc to destroy the enemy team. There is a you gotta have a adc and that not to just win the early game. FIN. RIP. You lose AGAIN.
: This.... Speaks for itself
Gotta be a dumbass to not have adblock
: I actually am a super salty person. Damn League ruined me. Just not about this, lel.
We know you dont have to tell us.
: The thing is, Jayce brutally fucks up Nasus in the lategame by pushing him away from the ADC, speeding up the ADC and poking him down if he doesn't have hard engage. Not everything is about damage, and it doesn't have to be. Specially in the lategame where 90% of a teams damage is the ADC.
Not everything is about damage but the ability to have a great early mid and most of all LATE game. If your champion scales off late game like jayce without ending the game mid game. Your overall odds of winning are not good. Hence scaling off.
: Think it's just a troll. ". Idiots like you who think they make good decisions is the reason this community is shit" I've seen that phrase countless times. Might be a meme I dunno about or just the same dude on alternate accounts shitposting
> [{quoted}](name=Revan Senpai,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fcAUPFHG,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2017-01-09T03:41:42.458+0000) > > Think it's just a troll. ". Idiots like you who think they make good decisions is the reason this community is shit" > > I've seen that phrase countless times. Might be a meme I dunno about or just the same dude on alternate accounts shitposting Salt detected. Alot of feminists down voted me. They must've voted for Hilary and lost on that one and also lost on the boards on this very day. RIP
: You know, the whole 'scales off' is supposed to be about champions who offer little utility to the team later on. {{champion:80}} Does almost nothing for the team in the lategame. {{champion:86}} Is literally a walking target who is only good for getting hit. {{champion:126}} However offers extremely valuable team movespeed boost, reliable poke and a knockback. This whole 'Scales off in damage BUT still offers utility' is why they had to nerf {{champion:117}} as a solo laner to the ground.
> [{quoted}](name=Orangesilk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VuHi3VYf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-07T12:26:41.919+0000) > > You know, the whole 'scales off' is supposed to be about champions who offer little utility to the team later on. > > {{champion:80}} Does almost nothing for the team in the lategame. > {{champion:86}} Is literally a walking target who is only good for getting hit. > > {{champion:126}} However offers extremely valuable team movespeed boost, reliable poke and a knockback. > This whole 'Scales off in damage BUT still offers utility' is why they had to nerf {{champion:117}} as a solo laner to the ground. Also the way champions damage scales with overall bonus damage. Champs like jayce lose trades to champs like nasus late game because his overall burst cant beat nasus. Jayce also loses to all adcs late game because his burst cant global a adc late game when he can early game. Scaling off. Utility does have great value but isnt everything in the league of melons
: You totally deserved the ban if
Your mental stability is not my problem in ANY way. Go see a shrink not LOL boards.
JVP15 (NA)
: League of Legends Is Sexist
Its Mail not Male. Idiots like you who think they make good decisions is the reason this community is shit
Nochebr (NA)
: When will Jayce get a balance fix?
Jayce scales off. Only reason he isnt played in the pro's no mo
: solution - change your meta, you dont **have** to put an adc in the bot lane. find something new that works, which is effective in a goon squad situation.
Changing the meta is banable per the code of conduct btw.
xf3NNI3 (EUNE)
: Draven Buffs Are Not Needed!!!!!
Since the ghostblade nerfs Luci and Draven both need a little love since they heavily relied on the item.
: How about you go stick your head back up your ass. That is clearly where you keep it if you claim that someone is garbage if they are not in the top half percent of players.
People are good and bad at things in life. Just cause your trash in a video game doesnt mean you are trash at making 6 digit salaries. You cant buy talent no matter how much you spend. You can practice and improve but will never be the best. Hence trash
: "Low Elo is gold elo" ok buddy, whatever you say. Its only the top 25-30% of the playerbase, totally low Elo.
: Trash community
Names himself after a pokemon. Expects anything but shit to pile on his face. FIN
: League of Legends is a perfect example of what's wrong with this world
Gotta be dumb to come cry on boards. If youre having issues go to a shrink not lol boards.
DJ Lucio (NA)
: I started playing League in June
Just a heads up rito support is almost on par with comcasts or at&t. And those were ranked the 2 worst in the USA 3 years standing. I recommend not donating to this company. Sell boosts to get riot points dont spend money. Advice from the best
: Vayne the best assassin?
Takes vayne about 35 minutes of farming to get that damage dumby. If you dont put her behind its your fault. GG no RE
: Diamond players think Plat and below are garbage, guess What
Dardoch--- didnt win worlds and never will. Fin And yes anything under D3 is garb. Including me get over it
: Chinese players need to be punished when they verbally abuse in their language
: Write the saddest League story you can in 4 words. [WARNING, CONTAINS SAD CONTENT]
T1013000 (NA)
: I get reported for dcing
Get a job and buy real internet.
: This would be so... COOL! GAH, I want this so badly now. and and and, when Jhin steps on a Teemo shroom, Teemo quietly says "Hut~~ one, ~~two, three, *Devil Voice* FOUR"
> [{quoted}](name=Riot ThEntropist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6eXQhV3E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-10T01:07:11.918+0000) > > This would be so... COOL! GAH, I want this so badly now. > > and and and, when Jhin steps on a Teemo shroom, Teemo quietly says "Hut~~ one, ~~two, three, *Devil Voice* FOUR" Dont promote people to play teemo dude they will stay in silver forever. Just delete the rat
MaddMan (NA)
: I quit my first game in 3 years.
Dont q if your wife is sick. Get banned
Leonerdo (NA)
: Patch 6.18 isn't for you. It's for the pros.
Lol did this little chubby just say riot cares about its players. Funniest joke i heard all year.
Ypherion (NA)
: We've talked about this kind of thing internally several times over the past couple years. Some of the discussions about what to use as replacement messages are among of my favorite memories at Riot (some of us are kind of terrible people...creative, but terrible). The main reason we haven't gotten to it, aside from having other stuff we thought was more urgent, is that it tends to create a bit of an arms race. Once people figure out what the filters are, they adapt their messages. GG3Z, ky$ or just come up with entirely new stuff like "GG stomp" or something, which then becomes GGST etc. etc. Then the filters need to be updated, then players adapt, repeat ad nauseum. There's also an interesting question around how players will perceive the replacement messages once the mapping from input to replacement is well known. I have no doubt that it will help to a decent degree, and I'll be interested to see how it works out. I love that other games are experimenting in this space more and more. It'll only speed up development on awesome ways to deal with this kind of behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Ypherion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WuiG5a1Y,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2016-08-22T17:32:15.217+0000) > > We've talked about this kind of thing internally several times over the past couple years. Some of the discussions about what to use as replacement messages are among of my favorite memories at Riot (some of us are kind of terrible people...creative, but terrible). > > The main reason we haven't gotten to it, aside from having other stuff we thought was more urgent, is that it tends to create a bit of an arms race. Once people figure out what the filters are, they adapt their messages. GG3Z, ky$ or just come up with entirely new stuff like "GG stomp" or something, which then becomes GGST etc. etc. Then the filters need to be updated, then players adapt, repeat ad nauseum. There's also an interesting question around how players will perceive the replacement messages once the mapping from input to replacement is well known. > > I have no doubt that it will help to a decent degree, and I'll be interested to see how it works out. I love that other games are experimenting in this space more and more. It'll only speed up development on awesome ways to deal with this kind of behavior. Looks like rito is gonna wait for another company to do some reasearch then just steal their idea again. Sound familiar???
Émiil (NA)
: Is this what Laughing Fish looks like?
Missing alot of pimples and a tiny dick.
: Dynamic Que is Atrocious.
Its more fun actually. If you get 4 in a dyno q you can intent throw it and watch all 4 rage at the price of 10 elo. And yes rage>elo.
: Today I got reported by a support for telling him to buy a Sightstone
lol at the fuckface who thinks only supports can buy a sightstone. If you want one so badly build one yourself magget.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bahamut Zero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mdah4wBP,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-08-14T04:57:09.604+0000) > > rito deleted my post did you go cry to them?? You can claim anything you want via internets its very easy to type on the keyboard wouldnt you agree. Put money youve been banned on a few accounts and want to claim newb. id honestly hope rito deleted all your posts.. You seem to be pretty useless imo.
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mdah4wBP,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-14T05:20:35.122+0000) > > id honestly hope rito deleted all your posts.. You seem to be pretty useless imo. More tears?? Thats another notch on the belt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bahamut Zero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mdah4wBP,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-08-13T02:53:36.512+0000) > > Theres a reason it took you 800 ranked games to get plat. You are equally shit tier go cry to support now. Yeah prob because its my first year in the game :p
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mdah4wBP,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-08-13T03:37:24.398+0000) > > Yeah prob because its my first year in the game :p rito deleted my post did you go cry to them?? You can claim anything you want via internets its very easy to type on the keyboard wouldnt you agree. Put money youve been banned on a few accounts and want to claim newb.
LazyW0lf (NA)
: [PETITION] Any wins above 95lp count toward your promos
Reav3 (NA)
: > Quick question not really related to this, but I have noticed a lot of rioters on the boards lately responding to threads that they would normally never respond to. Is this going to become a common thing? because I know I like it and I think a lot of others do too. Not sure if it relates specifically to board comments (though I'm sure it is a side product) but we definitely want to start increasing our communication more going forward. We feel we haven't been communicating as much as we could recently. I'm currently working on a bigger "State of Champion Update" Devblog that should go out later this month that should go into much more details about past, current and upcoming champion update projects. Plan is to get a solid direction of what our next big VGU after Warwick will be by then as well, so we can start talking to you guys about that too.
> [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hddJVEM2,comment-id=0008000000010000,timestamp=2016-08-12T23:06:47.128+0000) > > Not sure if it relates specifically to board comments (though I'm sure it is a side product) but we definitely want to start increasing our communication more going forward. We feel we haven't been communicating as much as we could recently. I'm currently working on a bigger "State of Champion Update" Devblog that should go out later this month that should go into much more details about past, current and upcoming champion update projects. Plan is to get a solid direction of what our next big VGU after Warwick will be by then as well, so we can start talking to you guys about that too. Only took rito 6 years to figure it out.
: Reward for High Amounts of Experience?
How about with more experience you get the fuck outta silver and onto gold?? Thats a reward that riot has in place for you plebs
A Ocean (EUW)
: To everyone screaming for Darius/Illaoi nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Total Slappage,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mhEB78WX,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-31T13:37:38.106+0000) > > So, after reading a bunch of comments where people said they got "tons of hate" for saying Darius and Illaoi need nerfs, I had to write this post. "just had to write this post" didnt have a choice just haddd to do it lol. Another wanna be rito employee
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Lol people like you are the ones who follow trends and don't set them. You are the ones who say "smite top is useless why take it noob" then when a pro does it and sets the trend you are like "I always liked ignite top". Seriously if you read my comment other than follow what others say on YT or reddit about an item you would probably not be that jerk of your group or just an out right idiot when it comes to thinking out side the box. Seriously read my comment again i never said it should always be bought or anything noob like i said that it CAN WORK in some builds or can be situational. Sure you lose a little gold value from the heal passive but even then it is still a solid item.
> [{quoted}](name=Volcanuz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wr1mAFb0,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2016-07-31T12:16:50.896+0000) > > Lol people like you are the ones who follow trends and don't set them. You are the ones who say "smite top is useless why take it noob" then when a pro does it and sets the trend you are like "I always liked ignite top". > > Seriously if you read my comment other than follow what others say on YT or reddit about an item you would probably not be that jerk of your group or just an out right idiot when it comes to thinking out side the box. Seriously read my comment again i never said it should always be bought or anything noob like i said that it CAN WORK in some builds or can be situational. Sure you lose a little gold value from the heal passive but even then it is still a solid item. Proof of wood tier in these 2 paragraphs as well. You arent wrong when you say anything "can work" but it typically will only work vs plebs. You will not find and diamond and up player building this item on their mages when there are so many better options.
Terozu (NA)
: I once got a four man premade penalized, i got in i called mid, and they tried to say their friend did, except I was the first person in the room, and he was last, they all threatened to report me for not giving up the lane, they said I would get banned because of the number of ppl reporting me, two games later I get this thing popping up 4 times lol
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=oe58uyTF,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-07-31T15:08:23.490+0000) > > I once got a four man premade penalized, i got in i called mid, and they tried to say their friend did, except I was the first person in the room, and he was last, they all threatened to report me for not giving up the lane, they said I would get banned because of the number of ppl reporting me, two games later I get this thing popping up 4 times lol sucks to be a liar in life
: > [{quoted}](name=Bahamut Zero,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Q3vklEtE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-23T20:14:45.315+0000) > > there should be a way to disable chat all together. Whenever someone types or tells me what to do I just tell them to shut the fuck up and nobody cares creating instant tilt. If someone else is being toxic to you , there is a mute button.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Q3vklEtE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-23T20:28:36.469+0000) > > If someone else is being toxic to you , there is a mute button. they dont have to be toxic to me i. they can say "hey how are you doing today" but we already know how this community is so fk it. go hard or go homebreh
: Had 587 armor on poppy without W active, Jhin still crit me over 680 non 4th shot, with my W active
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Actually some mages it still is amazing on. Just of course it depends on what you are doing. Like sure you can't and wont use the stack heal thingo. But the mana and health regen has saved my butt so many times and kept me up in lane a ton compared to items like Cata. Of course i would NEVER recommend someone get this as a main item and i guess this is what you are saying.. so i agree. But it could still remain in situational items. Maybe add a new category called (Situational)
> [{quoted}](name=Volcanuz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wr1mAFb0,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-07-30T11:58:37.348+0000) > > Actually some mages it still is amazing on. Just of course it depends on what you are doing. Like sure you can't and wont use the stack heal thingo. But the mana and health regen has saved my butt so many times and kept me up in lane a ton compared to items like Cata. > > Of course i would NEVER recommend someone get this as a main item and i guess this is what you are saying.. so i agree. But it could still remain in situational items. Maybe add a new category called (Situational) Proof of the wood tier in his 2 simple paragraphs.
: How to fix (some) toxic players
there should be a way to disable chat all together. Whenever someone types or tells me what to do I just tell them to shut the fuck up and nobody cares creating instant tilt.
333lom (EUNE)
: A wise-guy ehh? I bet my pencil you aren't a creator of any sorts. Credit belongs to me whether this is on internet or not, because I am the author. And I have put my signature on it. A watermark would destroy the drawing.
> [{quoted}](name=333lom,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Vk2PXjfs,comment-id=001100010001,timestamp=2016-07-16T22:56:16.775+0000) > > A wise-guy ehh? > > I bet my pencil you aren't a creator of any sorts. > > Credit belongs to me whether this is on internet or not, because I am the author. And I have put my signature on it. A watermark would destroy the drawing. You can assume all you want over the internetz. What ive told you to this very minute is fact and nothing else. You can use the tools this world has to offer or you can go on the boards and cry about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=333lom,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Vk2PXjfs,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-07-16T12:37:08.401+0000) > > **I'm the author of this comic guys!** > > http://ikleyvey.deviantart.com/art/Laser-448620861 > > Thanks for "crediting" me again.. And this lolreactor plastered their url onto it, without my permission > Maybe I should start posting my art on memes&games before others do and take all the ~~credit~~ upvotes Someone posting something on the huge internet wants credit ehhh?? Maybe take your piece to the local art shop would better suit you
> [{quoted}](name=Bahamut Zero,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Vk2PXjfs,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2016-07-16T17:54:53.181+0000) > > Someone posting something on the huge internet wants credit ehhh?? Maybe take your piece to the local art shop would better suit you or giving it a signature or watermark. Dunno what else to do with all the tools this world has to offer you
Show more

kS7jqhxrGi

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion