ZroSlash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Milky Thighs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:54:39.198+0000) > > Mass flag his Twitch. It's the easiest way to deal with him. > > Can't profit off of corruption if your channel is banned. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} that won't work he did not break twitch TOS in any way but Nubrac did watch the vod of him talking with NB3 Tarzaned and Alicoptor
> [{quoted}](name=ZroSlash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:23:02.935+0000) > > that won't work he did not break twitch TOS in any way but Nubrac did watch the vod of him talking with NB3 Tarzaned and Alicoptor read guidelines before you say that it won't work -.- https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/
ZroSlash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=keisie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:56:38.206+0000) > > so i guess im allowed to go in-game, get autofilled top and then flame in chat if i won't get mid/sup ill troll {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} ah wait, i can't, i'm not a streamer with 2mil fan base who will defend my actions. Besides i have Rito friends who will give you 2 week vacations for not taking off your pink glasses and seeing that my replies aren't here to defend Nubrac actions but show nb3 fans why nb3 should be banned too. Besides i din't even know that streamer like Nub actually exists untill this drama popped up. Correction NB3 does not have a riot friend he has a person who helps him send the tickets to Riot support witch checks it over to see if it is ban-able or not you should watch the VOD of NB3 Tarzaned and Alicoptor explaining all of this so you don't get wrapped up in Nubracs brainwashing also NB3 will go unbanned and there are multiple NOT FAVORITISM reasons why
> [{quoted}](name=ZroSlash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:20:13.868+0000) > > Correction NB3 does not have a riot friend he has a person who helps him send the tickets to Riot support witch checks it over to see if it is ban-able or not you should watch the VOD of NB3 Tarzaned and Alicoptor explaining all of this so you don't get wrapped up in Nubracs brainwashing correction- nb3 said himself that he will contact his riot friend and i have seen enough nb3 vods and lives that i don't even need to watch nubrac to see how nb3 actually is, so i'm not Nubrac supporter but im against nb3 freely roaming and doing stuff he wants that would get non-streamers banned. you should go and read my past comments regarding this incident before you assume that im one of nubracs supporters
: > [{quoted}](name=keisie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:46:19.087+0000) > > https://www.twitch.tv/nightblue3/clip/FragileFairOxAMPEnergy > https://mobile.twitter.com/JapImport/status/1136378564935335936 > i'll just leave this here,since i smell another nb3 fanboi trying to defend his actions Well, did he get banned from that? I actually got chat restricted once for threatening to feed unless I got my role in champ select. So a simple report would have been enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Aryan MasterRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=001100000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:06:49.154+0000) > > Well, did he get banned from that? I actually got chat restricted once for threatening to feed unless I got my role in champ select. So a simple report would have been enough. he didn't get anything from that
ZroSlash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=keisie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:46:19.087+0000) > > https://www.twitch.tv/nightblue3/clip/FragileFairOxAMPEnergy > https://mobile.twitter.com/JapImport/status/1136378564935335936 > i'll just leave this here,since i smell another nb3 fanboi trying to defend his actions I smelled a Nubrac fanboy and realized whatever he says is wrong cause nubrac himself was told he was wrong by Tarzaned NB3 and Alicopter...you know....good players so its not just NB3 fanboys it is all sorts of people that can clearly see this was stupid and Nubrac should have just listened to his mid laner
> [{quoted}](name=ZroSlash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:48:34.405+0000) > > I smelled a Nubrac fanboy and realized whatever he says is wrong cause nubrac himself was told he was wrong by Tarzaned NB3 and Alicopter...you know....good players so its not just NB3 fanboys it is all sorts of people that can clearly see this was stupid and Nubrac should have just listened to his mid laner so i guess im allowed to go in-game, get autofilled top and then flame in chat if i won't get mid/sup ill troll {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} ah wait, i can't, i'm not a streamer with 2mil fan base who will defend my actions. Besides i have Rito friends who will give you 2 week vacations for not taking off your pink glasses and seeing that my replies aren't here to defend Nubrac actions but show nb3 fans why nb3 should be banned too. Besides i din't even know that streamer like Nub actually exists untill this drama popped up.
: So nightblue did everyone a service by getting a griefer banned and he should be banned for that? Just why?
> [{quoted}](name=Aryan MasterRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:38:06.401+0000) > > So nightblue did everyone a service by getting a griefer banned and he should be banned for that? Just why? https://www.twitch.tv/nightblue3/clip/FragileFairOxAMPEnergy https://mobile.twitter.com/JapImport/status/1136378564935335936 i'll just leave this here,since i smell another nb3 fanboi trying to defend his actions
: > [{quoted}](name=keisie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:54:17.885+0000) > > we see that you're a huge nb3 fan trying to overlook his actions while there are tons of vids of nb3 saying to other people ky*, flaming, raging cuz didn't get jg etc etc and yet he is still playing, while on other hand if we would do the same behavior we would be insta banned (i got banned for 1 month just cuz i said ky* chat), so let me ask this- how we are different from him? why can't we flame in chat, tell others to ky* and get unpunished? oh and why cant we afk mid game just because we don't like something? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > not to mention nb3 cyber bullied a small streamer on live for playing new meta, while he trolls in games with Sona /insert other troll picks/ jg and feeds. Remember buddy, he doesn't upload all vids, he only uploads the good ones for views, but if you actually would have spent time watching his lives, you would see how much he feeds himself and how many people questions him i don't even watch nb3, I watch IWD and he says much more wild shit than nb3. also trick2g but he's more like a sailor going crazy rather than anything toxic. does nb3 take his alleged troll pick out of his designated role and fuck up someone else's lane? I can live with a jungle ez feeding in the jungle (jgl ez was meta at the time of reference vids being posted btw). I can live with a jungle Pyke feeding in the jungle. I can live with a support teemo doing whatever fruity strats he wants to do so long as he's supporting the adc as is meta, not supporting the midlaner or top laner. it's also funny to mention how streamers interact with their viewers as though the viewers aren't informing them that that's what they want. everyone goes into hashinshin's chat calling him an idiot for his takes on balance, he calls twitch chat idiots back and shows them why they're wrong. this is every streamer aside from maybe bunnyfuufuu, qtpie (it's only memes) and those who are employed by riot directly ala phreak.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:06:52.071+0000) > > i don't even watch nb3, I watch IWD and he says much more wild shit than nb3. > also trick2g but he's more like a sailor going crazy rather than anything toxic. > does nb3 take his alleged troll pick out of his designated role and fuck up someone else's lane? > I can live with a jungle ez feeding in the jungle (jgl ez was meta at the time of reference vids being posted btw). > I can live with a jungle Pyke feeding in the jungle. > I can live with a support teemo doing whatever fruity strats he wants to do so long as he's supporting the adc as is meta, not supporting the midlaner or top laner. > > it's also funny to mention how streamers interact with their viewers as though the viewers aren't informing them that that's what they want. > everyone goes into hashinshin's chat calling him an idiot for his takes on balance, he calls twitch chat idiots back and shows them why they're wrong. > this is every streamer aside from maybe bunnyfuufuu, qtpie (it's only memes) and those who are employed by riot directly ala phreak. i see your point here, but mine was- nb3 says stuff that usually would get a player banned in game, not only on stream. You can go and try to type those ky/ letters in normal chat and see for how long your acc will be up (mine got banned instantly after the game) i can live if jg actually feeds in jg not comes in lane, fails gank and dies. i have seen people who does jg off meta, like Lux jg, but they have over 1mil m points on that champ and actually knows when to come in and when not to. in nb3 case he does that stuff and when he dies he flames that lane. (i was actually watching nb3 lives as a fan long time ago, but after seeing the stuff he does it made me unsubscribe) as for Nubrac aka teemo sup, i don't care what he does while he isn't feeding, because remember the times when jg wasn't a thing? when there were 2 top, 1 mid and 2 bot and then there was this one guy who barely anyone knows, suddenly going off from top in jungle as new meta. also where is it stated in rules that support has to stick with adc? i'm a support/mid main and i go to different lane if i see my adc feeding and failing on cs, because if my adc is behind - im behind. i havent got any complains about it from teammates besides feeding adc. also keep in mind that champs like {{champion:412}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} are roamers and they can leave adc anytime they want or feel like, especially Bard just doing Bard things. in Nubracs case it wasn't just nb3 viewers who insulted him, cuz nb3 clearly stated in his stream that his ass**** is more important than Nubrac
: > [{quoted}](name=Bäby Beär,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:19:17.702+0000) > > He does flame in game chat. Maybe watch the video.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} already watched it, what is a flame? he's stating the facts of that game of league, which I gather you aren't allowed to do nowadays. i would not permit this teemo strat in my games regardless of which role I was playing because I know how this game has proven to work again and again most notably via funnel strats just this season, experience as a resource is everything and messing with the flow of that in a game negatively for your own team is high order griefing. adc's get to ignore that because auto attacks scale on gold more heavily than levels. this is why there is a META, most effective tactic available. if he's trying to win then when his solo laner says "you aren't supporting me because I know the experience requirements of this champion and you're fucking with that" well he best get to leaving the lane. no one is talking about the irelia that asked him multiple times to get out the lane, he's not griefing that player at all is he. not trolling the game at all? inciting responses via silence? "gee I wonder why this teemo is trolling the game" says anyone who knows what they're seeing. did you watch the video? did you notice the sivir and irelia asking nubrac to play META? it's all good to say there's another game where the enemy support matched him but the game in point he wasn't matched and his adc got decimated by the LCS META worthy sona-taric lane. did nubrac expect his adc to be just fine against that? the enemy team clearly didn't and his strat was laid bare, sivir now doesn't get to play the game, if the game is played the irelia feels neutered and that player knows it, and the jungler more than anyone is not going to be pathing to cover a lone sivir because the support has gone rogue. did nubrac win some games with the strat, sure, but I've won games playing with jungle nami/janna/soraka/morgana, were those picks potent or did we just win in spite of it? I've won 3v5's? should every game be a 3v5 because its possible to win it? bruiser bottom, assassin support (before Pyke became a thing), AP talon, you get the drift. there's a lot of strats that can be won with to more charming percentages than people think possible, skill gap exists in all tiers of play and I'm pretty certain there are monsters in the top brackets that can take over and win games despite nubrac soft griefing for the duration, doesn't mean it works or should be done every game with an ignorance of context to boot.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:44:54.335+0000) > > already watched it, what is a flame? > he's stating the facts of that game of league, which I gather you aren't allowed to do nowadays. > > i would not permit this teemo strat in my games regardless of which role I was playing because I know how this game has proven to work again and again most notably via funnel strats just this season, experience as a resource is everything and messing with the flow of that in a game negatively for your own team is high order griefing. > adc's get to ignore that because auto attacks scale on gold more heavily than levels. > this is why there is a META, most effective tactic available. > if he's trying to win then when his solo laner says "you aren't supporting me because I know the experience requirements of this champion and you're fucking with that" well he best get to leaving the lane. > > no one is talking about the irelia that asked him multiple times to get out the lane, he's not griefing that player at all is he. > not trolling the game at all? > inciting responses via silence? > "gee I wonder why this teemo is trolling the game" says anyone who knows what they're seeing. > > did you watch the video? > did you notice the sivir and irelia asking nubrac to play META? > it's all good to say there's another game where the enemy support matched him but the game in point he wasn't matched and his adc got decimated by the LCS META worthy sona-taric lane. > did nubrac expect his adc to be just fine against that? the enemy team clearly didn't and his strat was laid bare, sivir now doesn't get to play the game, if the game is played the irelia feels neutered and that player knows it, and the jungler more than anyone is not going to be pathing to cover a lone sivir because the support has gone rogue. > > did nubrac win some games with the strat, sure, but I've won games playing with jungle nami/janna/soraka/morgana, were those picks potent or did we just win in spite of it? > I've won 3v5's? should every game be a 3v5 because its possible to win it? > bruiser bottom, assassin support (before Pyke became a thing), AP talon, you get the drift. > there's a lot of strats that can be won with to more charming percentages than people think possible, skill gap exists in all tiers of play and I'm pretty certain there are monsters in the top brackets that can take over and win games despite nubrac soft griefing for the duration, doesn't mean it works or should be done every game with an ignorance of context to boot. we see that you're a huge nb3 fan trying to overlook his actions while there are tons of vids of nb3 saying to other people ky*, flaming, raging cuz didn't get jg etc etc and yet he is still playing, while on other hand if we would do the same behavior we would be insta banned (i got banned for 1 month just cuz i said ky* chat), so let me ask this- how we are different from him? why can't we flame in chat, tell others to ky* and get unpunished? oh and why cant we afk mid game just because we don't like something? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} not to mention nb3 cyber bullied a small streamer on live for playing new meta, while he trolls in games with Sona /insert other troll picks/ jg and feeds. Remember buddy, he doesn't upload all vids, he only uploads the good ones for views, but if you actually would have spent time watching his lives, you would see how much he feeds himself and how many people questions him

keisie

Level 204 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion