: > 15 Black Champions, but we only have 2 {{champion:245}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:555}} We have 5. > 75 Women, but we only have 50-ish Riot released two new women back-to-back with {{champion:142}} and {{champion:145}} If they actually hate women, they wouldn't have done this. > 7 Gay champions, but we only have 3 (Taric, Diana, and Varus if we're including him) I'm pretty sure you only based this off of characters that are BLATANTLY homosexual. We don't actually know if someone like {{champion:79}} is homosexual or not. We can only assume. > 18 Champions with a disability, but we have 0. {{champion:36}} is mentally ill. {{champion:202}} is mentally ill. {{champion:222}} is mentally ill. {{champion:240}} is probably mentally ill. {{champion:64}} is blind. {{champion:127}} is blind. {{champion:58}} is mentally ill. {{champion:27}} is mentally ill. {{champion:37}} is mute. {{champion:50}} is missing an arm. {{champion:6}} is mentally ill. (This is not even counting all the undead champions in the game) That's 11 disabled champions so far. > 150 champions in and we don't even have a BLACK FEMALE. We have two actually {{champion:420}} and {{champion:43}} **Now listen up here** Gender, Sexuality and Disabilities has NOTHING to do with White Supremacy. You had no reason to shoehorn these things into your post because White Supremacy revolves EXCLUSIVELY around skin colour. AND EVEN IF Riot believed in White Supremacy, they wouldn't have made ANY black champions at all. AND EVEN IF THEY DID they would've only made two or three, but they actually made 5 whole black champions. I fail to see how Riot isn't doing a good job of representing.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UeVWEfAF,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-06-13T06:26:25.727+0000) > > {{champion:245}} > > {{champion:236}} > > {{champion:420}} > > {{champion:43}} > > {{champion:555}} > > We have 5. > > Riot released two new women back-to-back with {{champion:142}} and {{champion:145}} > > If they actually hate women, they wouldn't have done this. > > I'm pretty sure you only based this off of characters that are BLATANTLY homosexual. > > We don't actually know if someone like {{champion:79}} is homosexual or not. We can only assume. > > {{champion:36}} is mentally ill. > > {{champion:202}} is mentally ill. > > {{champion:222}} is mentally ill. > > {{champion:240}} is probably mentally ill. > > {{champion:64}} is blind. > > {{champion:127}} is blind. > > {{champion:58}} is mentally ill. > > {{champion:27}} is mentally ill. > > {{champion:37}} is mute. > > {{champion:50}} is missing an arm. > > {{champion:6}} is mentally ill. > > (This is not even counting all the undead champions in the game) > > That's 11 disabled champions so far. > > We have two actually {{champion:420}} and {{champion:43}} > > **Now listen up here** > > Gender, Sexuality and Disabilities has NOTHING to do with White Supremacy. You had no reason to shoehorn these things into your post because White Supremacy revolves EXCLUSIVELY around skin colour. > > AND EVEN IF Riot believed in White Supremacy, they wouldn't have made ANY black champions at all. > > AND EVEN IF THEY DID they would've only made two or three, but they actually made 5 whole black champions. > > I fail to see how Riot isn't doing a good job of representing. technically we have 2 black champs. karma is indian and the other 2 are not black lol
: Pretty sure games are just based on pure luck
not luck u just gotta git gud. all roles can carry to challenger with a very good winrate. the better you are the more you'll win, if your stuck and think your doing good reality is your not as good as you think you are.
CooMing (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ko0vcGd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-27T08:06:35.563+0000) > > match making is perfect. if someone of higher rank was to play on their account they would rank it up your teamates are not stopping you from climbing its you. this is been proven time and time and time again. Of course, it can't stop the higher level player to climb but it is pretty hard, especially in a Solo rank game. In OCE, I met hundred of games that my teammates have no co-operated with me, ADC and mid do no damage, sup don't ward, so many these kinds of things, although i got platinum, but i have played 8 times promot game to get to there, do you know how hard that is?
> [{quoted}](name=CooMing,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5ko0vcGd,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-31T06:05:26.574+0000) > > Of course, it can't stop the higher level player to climb but it is pretty hard, especially in a Solo rank game. In OCE, I met hundred of games that my teammates have no co-operated with me, ADC and mid do no damage, sup don't ward, so many these kinds of things, although i got platinum, but i have played 8 times promot game to get to there, do you know how hard that is? its hard because that's the rank you belong in. when you get better it becomes easy that's exactly how the system is suppose to work.
Jie Chen (NA)
: Diamond 5 players in NA.
such a whiny annoying voice from a bad player blaming his teammates for his rank.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9vXpBRTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-30T21:14:09.896+0000) > > She has never been balanced since her release and never will be until she gets a rework, either too strong or too weak. Sadly, she is not the only champion with this problem and nothing has been done yet. Both too strong and too weak actually. Insane in competitive, garbage in soloQ
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9vXpBRTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T21:15:00.779+0000) > > Both too strong and too weak actually. Insane in competitive, garbage in soloQ shes actually the best adc in soloq and has been forever. you just have to be good with her.
Lusth (NA)
: @Riot can you make it so Lux isnt absolute garbage in high elo?
: Riot is corrupt.
sound like someone fought a "booster" or just a really skilled player and is mad
AthenaXI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5hI1ldH8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:46:04.553+0000) > > its not aainst the rules to buy a tear its good on a loot of champs Maybe I should have specified, I didn't mean 1 Tear, nor 2 Tears, but 6 Tears and on {{champion:67}}
> [{quoted}](name=AthenaXI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5hI1ldH8,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:52:48.349+0000) > > Maybe I should have specified, I didn't mean 1 Tear, nor 2 Tears, but 6 Tears and on {{champion:67}} idk i dont think thats against the rules u can sell all ur items right as the games ending it doesnt affect anything
Abibyama (EUW)
: The balance team have been questionable since the beginning of league
the balancing is done perfectly ur just at a elo where balance doesn't matter because people don't know how to play around and adapt to things.
AthenaXI (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5hI1ldH8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:35:19.645+0000) > > i really like the punishment system 99% of the players i reported so far this season i got a message saying they are punished it works very very well your just reporting people because your angry not because they are breaking rules probably. If you go afk in a ranked match for longer than 4 minutes, and proceed to stay in fountain walking around, placing wards, using your summs and buying {{item:3070}} , I'm 99.9% sure, you're breaking the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=AthenaXI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5hI1ldH8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:39:27.122+0000) > > If you go afk in a ranked match for longer than 4 minutes, and proceed to stay in fountain walking around, placing wards, using your summs and buying {{item:3070}} , I'm 99.9% sure, you're breaking the rules. its not aainst the rules to buy a tear its good on a loot of champs
AthenaXI (NA)
: Player report system
i really like the punishment system 99% of the players i reported so far this season i got a message saying they are punished it works very very well your just reporting people because your angry not because they are breaking rules probably.
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bmYeYWhb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:08:05.179+0000) > > shipthur is rank 1 you aren't even in the top 100. git gud and climb deep quotes coming from someone with a 60% winrate who spams Soraka only
> [{quoted}](name=Fake Newss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bmYeYWhb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:10:49.350+0000) > > deep quotes coming from someone with a 60% winrate who spams Soraka only the champion i play and my winrate is irrelevant to what i just said. you said ur number 1 ur not shiptur is. and that's a 60% winrate in challenger i had a 80% winrate when i was ur elo.
: I play jinx from time to time. I dont lose very often. Stop the saltiness.
> [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pL5uvuWF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-30T07:19:23.192+0000) > > I play jinx from time to time. I dont lose very often. Stop the saltiness. saltiness?
: Jax running down my lane to give a kill because I said he should let me farm
judging from your stats and the jax stats the farms actually way more valuable on him because hes better at the game and would make more use of the gold
: why would I need to climb, I am already number one
> [{quoted}](name=Fake Newss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bmYeYWhb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T06:59:59.771+0000) > > why would I need to climb, I am already number one shipthur is rank 1 you aren't even in the top 100. git gud and climb
: I know I am the best
git gud and you will climb
: How to tell when the game is Lost
game isn't lost til your nexus is dead
Troxic (NA)
: Then dont post. If you don't care, dont jump in with useless comments. I explained that I DONT focus on the mistakes in the game, and the difference betweeen different types of mistakes at different points in the game. You have no point to be made.
> [{quoted}](name=Troxic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4T3KA2E,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T23:20:24.151+0000) > > Then dont post. If you don't care, dont jump in with useless comments. I explained that I DONT focus on the mistakes in the game, and the difference betweeen different types of mistakes at different points in the game. You have no point to be made. i didn't get to challenger by caring about peoples mistakes after game or ingame you should only focus on yourself if you want to get better the fact you make a thread about people being bad with their ults shows your not in the mind state of self improvement because your too worried about others.
Steinick (NA)
: Let's talk about Counter-Trolling
Ratpie (NA)
: Why does it feel like you did not read or comprehend what I even said? I agreed that it is self imposed for most people, but there is the probability that it can happen to people. I have yet to see some scientific study that shows it can't. Just because a few people tried running it through it and claim it didn't happen to them does not mean it doesn't exist. There are also boundaries for certain champions the people may choose to play. I am not going to discount other's experiences, just because I have not had it happen to me, that is just arrogance.
> [{quoted}](name=Ratpie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T14:25:03.609+0000) > > Why does it feel like you did not read or comprehend what I even said? I agreed that it is self imposed for most people, but there is the probability that it can happen to people. I have yet to see some scientific study that shows it can't. Just because a few people tried running it through it and claim it didn't happen to them does not mean it doesn't exist. There are also boundaries for certain champions the people may choose to play. > > I am not going to discount other's experiences, just because I have not had it happen to me, that is just arrogance. your using a appeal to probability fallacy, just because its possible does not mean its happening to anyone or has happened to anyone. there's not a single person that has gotten a troll EVERY game that's stopping them from climbing you can't use that as an argument just because its theoretically possible.
Ratpie (NA)
: I think you are oversimplifying it. There is a lot more that goes into it than just your play. 1. What champ you are playing. 2. The luck you have in teams 3. Are you single or duo or full team 1. Not everybody wants to play the same 2 or 3 champs in each lane. Some champs just will not carry in the current meta. So it matters on the champ you are playing. You can be really good at a weak champion, and you are still gonna have a hard time climbing ranked with them right now. Especially if you want to play something off-meta. If someone plays a lot of off-meta though, people need to realize they are handicapping themselves. 2. There is some luck into who you pull on your team. When you have 8 games in a row that someone afks, leaves, or ints you are going to struggle to go anywhere. This happens a lot in bronze levels. It is possible (although not likely) that you could go 100 games with someone pulling crap like that. While the averages do line out eventually, that does not guarantee that everybody individually will. Some people will climb fast and get good teams, some are going to hate life, while most will be somewhere in the middle. Simple statistics. This especially happens since the skill level of players in bronze and silver (especially early in the season) are very diverse. I think this luck factor goes down the higher you are up as people are more serious. 3. If you play as a full team you eliminate the luck draw on the team. Duo can help limit it. Playing solo it is possible to get stuck in ELO hell. Now most people stuck in "ELO hell" is there on their own doing, but some are not. Unless you play with them or watch their game you can't really judge that. So statistically speaking it is possible for someone to get stuck in "ELO Hell" and there are some factors that can increase or decrease those chances. However, I would say most people are there because of their own play.
> [{quoted}](name=Ratpie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T09:46:59.669+0000) > > I think you are oversimplifying it. There is a lot more that goes into it than just your play. > > 1. What champ you are playing. > 2. The luck you have in teams > 3. Are you single or duo or full team > > 1. Not everybody wants to play the same 2 or 3 champs in each lane. Some champs just will not carry in the current meta. So it matters on the champ you are playing. You can be really good at a weak champion, and you are still gonna have a hard time climbing ranked with them right now. Especially if you want to play something off-meta. If someone plays a lot of off-meta though, people need to realize they are handicapping themselves. > > 2. There is some luck into who you pull on your team. When you have 8 games in a row that someone afks, leaves, or ints you are going to struggle to go anywhere. This happens a lot in bronze levels. It is possible (although not likely) that you could go 100 games with someone pulling crap like that. While the averages do line out eventually, that does not guarantee that everybody individually will. Some people will climb fast and get good teams, some are going to hate life, while most will be somewhere in the middle. Simple statistics. This especially happens since the skill level of players in bronze and silver (especially early in the season) are very diverse. I think this luck factor goes down the higher you are up as people are more serious. > > 3. If you play as a full team you eliminate the luck draw on the team. Duo can help limit it. Playing solo it is possible to get stuck in ELO hell. Now most people stuck in "ELO hell" is there on their own doing, but some are not. Unless you play with them or watch their game you can't really judge that. > > So statistically speaking it is possible for someone to get stuck in "ELO Hell" and there are some factors that can increase or decrease those chances. However, I would say most people are there because of their own play. elo hell has been disproven countless times there's absolutely no evidence for its existence.its a self defeating belief if you believe it you won't get better its all in your mind blaming others instead of fixing your mistakes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exVyYXm-Wco&t=30s
Fargo79 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T08:07:51.694+0000) > > i climbed to challenger as support very easily and many many people have. its not any harder then other roles if you can't do it you just simply aren't as good as you think you are that's all there is to it. so you climbed to Challenger.. congrats.. but that also means you are in the top what 5% of the gaming community?? so really you cant say its EASY when obviously you are way ahead of the rest of the community as far as skill goes.. U might have found it easy.. but for us down in elo hell, and yes it does exist.. it isnt as easy as u make it out to be.. specially during the 1st month of season when bad placements get higher Elo players placed lower then they really should be.. Dont get me wrong.. i know im not a diamond player.. im might be a gold player on a good day i guess.. but the loses in ranked when you score an S grade and still get dinged for -20LP but only gain 18-21 LP for wins.. i know it gets better the higher your MMR goes up.. but like i said down here it can be tough to stretch out a few wins in a row.. lol..
> [{quoted}](name=Fargo79,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T08:18:11.177+0000) > > so you climbed to Challenger.. congrats.. but that also means you are in the top what 5% of the gaming community?? so really you cant say its EASY when obviously you are way ahead of the rest of the community as far as skill goes.. U might have found it easy.. but for us down in elo hell, and yes it does exist.. it isnt as easy as u make it out to be.. specially during the 1st month of season when bad placements get higher Elo players placed lower then they really should be.. > > Dont get me wrong.. i know im not a diamond player.. im might be a gold player on a good day i guess.. but the loses in ranked when you score an S grade and still get dinged for -20LP but only gain 18-21 LP for wins.. i know it gets better the higher your MMR goes up.. but like i said down here it can be tough to stretch out a few wins in a row.. lol.. elo hell doesn't exist... the only reason you don't climb out of a elo is because your not improving. i know how it works last season i was stuck d5 but this season i changed my mental to never ever blame teammates and focus 100% on self improvement and ranking up was easy because i got better. you don't climb its because your not getting better thats ALL there is to it
: I'm confused...
people just want something to complain about always will no matter what. 99% of the forums filled with people complaining about trolls afkers match making balance the reality is they just want something to blame for why they can't climb.
Fargo79 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-29T07:06:11.389+0000) > > people are complaining about climbing as support because they are bad with it that's all. you can easily climb to challenger playing nothing but support soloq its not reliant on team at all no position is R U kidding?? its simple to climb in a role where u play babysitter the entire time?? the reason they cant is cause they arent good at it?? show me the data pls on your statement.. no matter how good a support u r.. if the rest of your team isnt on the same page then its VERY hard to win a game.. low elos like bronze-lower end gold is entirely dependent on at least 2/3 lanes being ahead or even in the very least.. cause we all know there is no more late game to hold out for a nas to get his stacks up if he has a bad early to mid game.. i have had plenty of average to good games as support this season and still lost max LP.. so no it isnt EASY as u put it to climb to diamond as a support..
> [{quoted}](name=Fargo79,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T6kgAYU3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-29T08:01:27.833+0000) > > R U kidding?? its simple to climb in a role where u play babysitter the entire time?? the reason they cant is cause they arent good at it?? show me the data pls on your statement.. no matter how good a support u r.. if the rest of your team isnt on the same page then its VERY hard to win a game.. low elos like bronze-lower end gold is entirely dependent on at least 2/3 lanes being ahead or even in the very least.. cause we all know there is no more late game to hold out for a nas to get his stacks up if he has a bad early to mid game.. > > i have had plenty of average to good games as support this season and still lost max LP.. so no it isnt EASY as u put it to climb to diamond as a support.. i climbed to challenger as support very easily and many many people have. its not any harder then other roles if you can't do it you just simply aren't as good as you think you are that's all there is to it.
BenKun (NA)
: Thanks Riot for such a fun game but Im going to take a break
I've reported around 6 people this season and everyone I've reported i got a message saying they are punished. maybe you just think people are toxic because you argue with them and you have no clue how report properly.
: Aimbotting and getting someone banned
99.99% chance they weren't "aimbotting" its called scripting, you are just bad.
VICKLIUS (NA)
: ranked performance LP system idea
people are complaining about climbing as support because they are bad with it that's all. you can easily climb to challenger playing nothing but support soloq its not reliant on team at all no position is
Troxic (NA)
: Haha what? Refute what I just said. You didn't and can't because you are wrong. You response indicates you either didn't read what I said, read what I said and didn't process it, or just have a pathological need to never be wrong so you just ignore it and plow ahead with your point of view. Grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=Troxic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4T3KA2E,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T19:35:09.249+0000) > > Haha what? Refute what I just said. You didn't and can't because you are wrong. You response indicates you either didn't read what I said, read what I said and didn't process it, or just have a pathological need to never be wrong so you just ignore it and plow ahead with your point of view. Grow up. couldn't care less about being right or wrong I'm just giving you advice, no reason to ever focus on someones mistakes only focus on yours if you want to get better and climb
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAkRg73G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-28T10:19:45.512+0000) > > you only have 1 option if you want to carry bad teamates and climb. get better too often its impossible no matter how hard i try
> [{quoted}](name=I Murder Noobs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BAkRg73G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T15:28:01.245+0000) > > too often its impossible no matter how hard i try yeah thats why you have to get better first then it becomes possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tAF2u0lM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T11:47:03.287+0000) > > just because someone has a worse kda then you doesn't mean they are a worse shot caller.a 0/5 player can have done more to help a team win then a 10/0 player with split pushing and map pressure. If some one is 0-5 then they're not inherently able to manage themselves let alone any one else.
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tAF2u0lM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T11:53:27.680+0000) > > If some one is 0-5 then they're not inherently able to manage themselves let alone any one else. you have a very limited understanding of the game, someone can be 0/5 because they are absorbing all the pressure on the map allowing the team to take objectives or do whatever they want. if someone top pushes really hard forces the mid and jungle to gank them that could open the possiblity to get first tower bot and a dragon giving you a huge advantage you just can't look very far into the game.
: I didn't tilt, I kept farming. Tilt would mean I can't play the next game without getting angry about last game. I kept farming, kept trying to poke from a distance and stun Yi, but we just got pushed in more and more.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0zGEebxb,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-28T11:50:45.163+0000) > > I didn't tilt, I kept farming. Tilt would mean I can't play the next game without getting angry about last game. I kept farming, kept trying to poke from a distance and stun Yi, but we just got pushed in more and more. "Tilt would mean I can't play the next game without getting angry about last game" no that's not what tilt means at all. tilt is when your play style changes causing you to play worse no matter how small that change might be. such as telling your teammates to ff typing instead of playing the game and upsetting your team making them think your gonna quit or not trying as hard because you think you can't win.
: > [{quoted}](name=kevin heals you,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tAF2u0lM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T11:39:55.319+0000) > > kda doesn't mean anything It's an indicator of how they are performing, and humans are a creature of habit. If some one constantly face checks damage and has no real involvement in improving the teams victory status I surely am not going to follow what they say. What was the real point you wanted to make?
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tAF2u0lM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T11:42:32.720+0000) > > It's an indicator of how they are performing, and humans are a creature of habit. If some one constantly face checks damage and has no real involvement in improving the teams victory status I surely am not going to follow what they say. > > What was the real point you wanted to make? just because someone has a worse kda then you doesn't mean they are a worse shot caller.a 0/5 player can have done more to help a team win then a 10/0 player with split pushing and map pressure.
: What's the point?
why does there have to be a point?
: I uninstalled
you can better yourself by learning how to not get upset over video games
: soraka in normals
the only sad thing is you play normals. normals are a pathetic waste of time
: A Support Rant
if your good you can carry with support easily if you think support can't carry your just not a good player downvote me all you want because your mad and can't accept reality but there's plenty of support players that don't duo with anyone and carry themselves to challenger with high winrates. how often do you roam mid or top as support? im guessing your answer might be 0 if you think sups can't carry.
: I've had games where we lost like 2-3 team fights in a row because the person with the worst KDA on the team thinks they're the shot caller, telling people to force a baron when they enemy team is full health sitting who knows where since no one uses trinkets. Every time I told them the enemy will just come murder us then finish off the baron we leashed for them
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tAF2u0lM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-28T10:40:05.955+0000) > > I've had games where we lost like 2-3 team fights in a row because the person with the worst KDA on the team thinks they're the shot caller, telling people to force a baron when they enemy team is full health sitting who knows where since no one uses trinkets. > > Every time I told them the enemy will just come murder us then finish off the baron we leashed for them kda doesn't mean anything
: "We can win"
coulda easily won that if you stopped tilting and kept your head in the game instead of whining to your teammates to give up and ff
: Season 8 is the worse of lol : new runes prevent any comebacks, glhf plat is closed to newcomers now
you only have 1 option if you want to carry bad teamates and climb. get better
Troxic (NA)
: Its absolutely true. See if you can follow my logic. late game, no matter whats happened to get the teams where they are at, the death timers are long enough that one mistakes in a team fight can completely negate any lead your team may have had and cost you the game. Small mistakes early wont the match, and you have time on your side to recover. So you are completely wrong. Big mistakes in team fights, especially later in the game, are VERY different than smaller early mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Troxic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4T3KA2E,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T19:55:49.820+0000) > > Its absolutely true. See if you can follow my logic. > > late game, no matter whats happened to get the teams where they are at, the death timers are long enough that one mistakes in a team fight can completely negate any lead your team may have had and cost you the game. Small mistakes early wont the match, and you have time on your side to recover. > > So you are completely wrong. Big mistakes in team fights, especially later in the game, are VERY different than smaller early mistakes. they aren't. and it doesn't matter if one of your teammates makes the mistake you make them too just focus on yourself or you will not climb period.
: ok so more specifically i play a lot of kayle support. I have 1 heal skill on a 15 second cooldown that costs 100 mana. Theres no way im going into their range so they can "use there skillshots on [me]" that'd just be asinine. I'd literally be giving them free damage for their mastery performance as well as offering free opportunities for them to engage. At best, I'd be blowing my mana and heal cooldown to make up for it. By hanging back i'm 1: making more effective use of my heal by focusing their damage on one target (the target i can heal), 2: giving them fewer opportunities to engage and further do damage which would further work to reduce my mana, and 3: keeping half of the targets in my lane in relative safety so as to only have to focus on keeping one alive. Theres almost never a "relieve pressure on [my] adc" since my heal will negate almost all of it so long as im not incapacitated. The only time i ever move near enemy range (aside from full on fights) is against a jhin so i can bodyblock his root. Granted I can think of few supports who truly excel at playing so passively, kayle, ori, and old soraka come to mind. But even though theyre few doesnt mean they "make the lane 1v2" they just excel at being as safe as possible to further the safety of the adc. Not all supports stand in front, some do stand behind. All things considered, I ofc use e and q to increase lane damage during fights but using e and q any time else is extremely inefficient since I'm not building any moderate ap until third item and q is built second while e is built 3rd.
> [{quoted}](name=JarodDempsey,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7T12pyYU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T20:27:25.202+0000) > > ok so more specifically i play a lot of kayle support. I have 1 heal skill on a 15 second cooldown that costs 100 mana. Theres no way im going into their range so they can "use there skillshots on [me]" that'd just be asinine. I'd literally be giving them free damage for their mastery performance as well as offering free opportunities for them to engage. At best, I'd be blowing my mana and heal cooldown to make up for it. > > By hanging back i'm 1: making more effective use of my heal by focusing their damage on one target (the target i can heal), 2: giving them fewer opportunities to engage and further do damage which would further work to reduce my mana, and 3: keeping half of the targets in my lane in relative safety so as to only have to focus on keeping one alive. Theres almost never a "relieve pressure on [my] adc" since my heal will negate almost all of it so long as im not incapacitated. The only time i ever move near enemy range (aside from full on fights) is against a jhin so i can bodyblock his root. > > Granted I can think of few supports who truly excel at playing so passively, kayle, ori, and old soraka come to mind. But even though theyre few doesnt mean they "make the lane 1v2" they just excel at being as safe as possible to further the safety of the adc. Not all supports stand in front, some do stand behind. > > All things considered, I ofc use e and q to increase lane damage during fights but using e and q any time else is extremely inefficient since I'm not building any moderate ap until third item and q is built second while e is built 3rd. "Theres no way im going into their range so they can "use there skillshots on [me]" that'd just be asinine" you bait there skill shots out and dodge them. if you are not doing this you are a useless support
Nosnide (NA)
: You are cherry picking though. That one guy does not give much statistical value. Its fine that you think that people get bad teams and can't carry them simply because they are bad. Its your opinion. But try to not get tunnel vision. It is always a good rule of thumb to question things.
> [{quoted}](name=Nosnide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAro49Fk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-27T22:23:15.000+0000) > > You are cherry picking though. That one guy does not give much statistical value. Its fine that you think that people get bad teams and can't carry them simply because they are bad. Its your opinion. But try to not get tunnel vision. It is always a good rule of thumb to question things. its not 1 guy. tons of people can climb with high winrates the only reason you can't is because your not good enough and you just have to get better
Teslyn (NA)
: Support advice thread
bad advice tilted player, just mute your team at the start of every if something so small as them pinging your score changes your gameplay
: How am I supposed to prove that? All I know is it has happened to me and it's bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=imnottoxicnow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RgL2i2I5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-27T12:25:55.248+0000) > > How am I supposed to prove that? All I know is it has happened to me and it's bullshit you don't get in trouble for swearing you get in trouble for swearing at people and being toxic towards them
: This game does not even read its reports
what's your evidence that people get banned for inting when they aren't? I'd like to see it
: So you're saying 1 person can lose me the game. Now imagine getting that person on your team 50% of the time. That's the coin flip. Winning your lane as a carry almost guarantees the win, especially if you're smurfing and/or in this snowbally ADC/Jungler meta.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pcA839V8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T11:52:21.220+0000) > > So you're saying 1 person can lose me the game. Now imagine getting that person on your team 50% of the time. That's the coin flip. Winning your lane as a carry almost guarantees the win, especially if you're smurfing and/or in this snowbally ADC/Jungler meta. the thing is you THINK your teamates are holding your back yet when the challenger player takes your position they win 80% of the time. again all evidence proves you wrong, match making is designed fair and that's why high elo smurfs CONSISTENTLY even with inters once in a while still manage to climb with high winrates very very consistently there is never a case where someone can't climb because of inters this illogical you belief you have of your team holding you back has been disproven countless times you just refuse to accept you aren't as good as you think you are. and btw your math is horrible. its not 50/50 if you get an inter. your ignoring the fact the other team could have an inter too, you probably think someone having a bad game is inting true inters happen very rarely because they get banned fast you refuse to accept evidence
: Stop forcing one sided victories. Match making corruption.
its not forced you just have to preform better and better. good players manage 40+ winstreaks just git gud
: But you said getting better is how you climb. How can a SINGLE person hold you back?
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pcA839V8,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T11:24:30.991+0000) > > But you said getting better is how you climb. How can a SINGLE person hold you back? a single person can't hold you back a single person can give you a loss yes but your not seeing the bigger picture, you don't get an inter everygame 1 loss is not stopping you from being able to climb this is proven by almost every challenger player that makes a smurf account and climbs with generally a 70-90% winrate dropping down to 50-60% when they get near challenger. even with inters in there games they manage very high winrates. the only 1 person that can hold you back is yourself all evidence CLEARLY shows it has nothing to do with luck.
: Why can I never get a good team?
you gotta realize that you are one of those bad teammates if you want to get better and climb
Reseibe (NA)
: This is sooooo fun
what's more fun is being able to reach those winrates and higher winrates in high diamond challenger elo.
Show more

kevin heals you

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion