: How did you guys manage to go 37/44 pre 15 mins. Even if its aram, that seems a bit too much lol. Anyway, one shots existed waaaaay before this "damage meta" especially if the OS guy is a squishy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJRyjZYovU
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BikHHNnn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:15:26.470+0000) > > How did you guys manage to go 37/44 pre 15 mins. Even if its aram, that seems a bit too much lol. > > Anyway, one shots existed waaaaay before this "damage meta" especially if the OS guy is a squishy. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJRyjZYovU I've played since beta and shit like this barely existed before this meta that's been going on for far, far too long.
Eedat (NA)
: Dude it's ARAM where gold gets shoveled down your throat and everyone builds glass cannon. I mean ffs its 13 minutes into the match ***and there are already EIGHTY kills*** and you're going to sit here and say an ADC getting popped from a full combo from a fed af mage isn't how this normally works?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BikHHNnn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:17:22.350+0000) > > Dude it's ARAM where gold gets shoveled down your throat and everyone builds glass cannon. I mean ffs its 13 minutes into the match ***and there are already EIGHTY kills*** and you're going to sit here and say an ADC getting popped from a full combo from a fed af mage isn't how this normally works? You want me to post more stuff like this of juggernauts getting popped in summoner's rift? Or more from this game where glass cannon Vlad takes 25 auto attacks for zero dmg than does this over and over again? Or where Master Yi does the same?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you want to climb, read this.
Really this should read "if you want to climb pick an assassin and roll your face around on the keyboard and you'll get free wins and kills because assassins take no skill"
: git gud
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0WYrVYc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-08T00:55:24.597+0000) > > git gud I'd like to but when you get deleted in under .3 seconds by someone with 4 less kills and less than half your cs it's kinda fucking hard to know what you did wrong. "just position better" I'd love to but unless we have literally the no fog of war then its not possible and even then still probably not possible.
Rioter Comments
Vulkus I (NA)
: https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?rank=overall&role=middle Ok
> [{quoted}](name=Vulkus I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jI7HcocQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T16:46:25.584+0000) > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?rank=overall&role=middle > Ok If you search mid-lane and then sort by tier the list doesn't change much at all.
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Do you mean Ahri is assassin or Anti Assassin? And Zoe is an assassin now?
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jI7HcocQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-07T17:27:39.560+0000) > > Do you mean Ahri is assassin or Anti Assassin? > And Zoe is an assassin now? Zoe is an anti-assassin......................
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: Riven and irelia are tier 1 top lane on that site, guess they are 100% no skill too And out of the 4 "tier 1" mid laners, 2 are mages and 1 is Kassadin who isnt a real assassin xd
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jI7HcocQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T16:52:09.697+0000) > > Riven and irelia are tier 1 top lane on that site, guess they are 100% no skill too > > And out of the 4 "tier 1" mid laners, 2 are mages and 1 is Kassadin who isnt a real assassin xd Yes, they are no skill. Just because they're flashy doesn't mean they take skill. Flash and button mashing =/= skill. Kassadin can blow people up faster than any of the other assassins so I'm not sure what a "real" assassin is then.
Rioter Comments
zlumpy (NA)
: I mean I hate riven also but she isnt really a low skill champ. If anything she is a higher than average skill ceiling champ. Pretty easy to tell when someone plays her randomly and someone knows the in and outs of her kit.
> [{quoted}](name=zlumpy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p5W3UnNh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T18:26:03.614+0000) > > I mean I hate riven also but she isnt really a low skill champ. If anything she is a higher than average skill ceiling champ. Pretty easy to tell when someone plays her randomly and someone knows the in and outs of her kit. I see the Riven tools have come to defend their champion.
: Most assassins are bad the only good ones are ap mid laners and kha the rest basically suck or are just ok they are not the problem if they were they would be seeing more play but there not and I do not think you actually play this game since the way you talk about champions like saying kayn has a safe clear no he does not most junglers can easily 1v1 and take his camps and kha only has a safe clear after his first one and it is not even fast and MOST OF THEM CAN'T GANK UNTIL 4 like are you new or something. Saying Ignite being a problem because of assassins only works if assassins were the most played class but they not the most played class especially in top and support where people are complaining about it the most so your reasoning makes 0 sense on that, Damage and mobility again saying there the problem only works if they are the most played but there not so that makes no sense. If assassins where the most played class then you would have a point but there not there are not even close out of the top 20 most played champion in diamond in mid there are 6 are assassins, in top it is 1 assassin, in jungle it is 6, in support is 1 assassin, in adc it is 0. So im going to say no it is not them.
Rioter Comments
: I don't know, this game is straight garbage lately
: Counterplay should extend past champ select.
It should but assassins exist so nah
: We are straying away from what the support role should be.
You mean support shouldn't be Leblanc one shotting me at lvl 2 as "support?"
: Can we mother fucking stop giving assassins 17 million escapes?
Can't make them actually take skill to play. We need to make sure #LC$PLAYZZZ for people that can't do more than smash their face onto the keyboard so that they buy skins.
Mindzur (NA)
: Delete Zoe from the game please.
Yep. I think I'd sooner off myself than play against this CertainlyT made cancer.
Mindzur (NA)
: WTF exactly is the counterplay to conqueror Tryndamere other than CC out the ass?
There is none, and quite frankly Riot doesn't give a fuck.
: That's offensive. Don't be insulting others for things they play. Nidalee has strengths and weaknesses just like others. She has no CC so she can be jumped on, especially if her own jump is down, on top of having her resets being taken away the other year. Her Q is a long skillshot and easy to dodge, but she's rewarded by the damage ratio for hitting it. It shows a sign of skill that you can play her effectively. Like I said above, they nerfed her mobility a bit too much. And she's not that safe compared to Lee and others. Lee actually has a shield and can kick a player back. Be respectful to others and who they play. They don't ruin others experiences. I think you are just QQing because you got beat, bud. Learn how to play against them, get some defenses and try again but don't come here and attack others because you lost. -Don't know why you are downvoting me. That's not cool.
Nidalee has weaknesses? I'd love to know what they are.
: Playing against Nidalee is the worst experience in League.
Hey don't worry these are "high skill cap #LC$ playzzz" champs. Because the only thing that can take skill is spamming 923849238498 abilities until you final get one right, not actually playing things well and being smart.
saltran (EUW)
: Hey mods that were asking for things to improve on the Boards: This kind of shitposts are one of the reasons why the Gameplay Boards are not taken serioualy, this thread has more from Memes and Games than Gameplay. You should either delete this kind of posts or move it to other Boards.
I mean, to be fair, the current state of the game is basically a meme.
: Neeko needs to make a trade off: Her damage or its reliability
The worst part of her burst is that it’s hard as shit to see.
Rioter Comments
: We need straight up nerfs.
This is a company that literally bans people for saying words to cheaters but doesn't give a single fuck about the people cheating. Don't expect ANYTHING from them.
Hayoi (NA)
: I honestly dont know why Riot is so confused as to how to make Akali not awful to play against...
It's a CT champion. They get to be broken and anti-fun forever. See Graves/Darius/Thresh/Yasuo/Kalista/Zoe
Rioter Comments
: Can't wait to see how utterly shit Riot makes the game this season with the "Soon" excuse
The games gonna be more unplayable than it is now. Right now in high gold/plat/diamond and beyond its just a fiesta of cheaters and meta abusers and no one the rare person that got there with actual skill.
: Oh you can click E on the enemy and W on your ADC? CONGRATS ON YOUR LANE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you know, point and click abilities that simultaneously chunk one adc and shield the other for massive amounts from range are the epitome of fun!
Rioter Comments

kittylover111

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion