CLG ear (NA)
: Iron sounds better than Bronze
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jHrVW5qz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-19T17:05:51.716+0000) > > Iron sounds better than Bronze You can thank Runescape for that one
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DearPear (EUW)
: The title statement is wrong. However I think Yi is frustrating because he can actually avoid your CC with his alpha strike, making him able to counterplay his sole counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wBAiZs5d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:08:12.192+0000) > > The title statement is wrong. However I think Yi is frustrating because he can actually avoid your CC with his alpha strike, making him able to counterplay his sole counterplay. {{champion:33}} ok
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its really not all that abusable. Youd need to have recently taken damage by champions, so theyre nearby still, so its not like youre going to ward clear while youre running away.
Yeah even if he isn't actively recovering health he has a little swirl that goes around him signifying that he is unseen/his passive is active. Easy way to detect if wards are in lane/river while playing support as well to help set up for ganks and better use of control wards and sweepers.
Naymliss (NA)
: ARAM isn't ranked
I totally agree with this - BUT - I think with there being no ranked option for ARAM it makes it harder to keep it a "fun only" mode. People are inherently competitive and it would be nice to have an option to play for rank so there can be norm ARAM as well
: {{champion:555}} is trash and is badly in need of compensation buffs to be made a viable pick. He is as bad as {{champion:516}} and {{champion:145}} when they were released.
uh no not at all - he has been out for about 24 hours, why go buffing something that people have no idea how to play. He is pretty strong when played correctly. Look where Kai'sa is now after the buffed her up too quickly - insta-ban worthy.
: Butcher's bridge is gorgeous
I think the detail that went into the turrets is my favorite part. The moving canons that ACTUALLY AIM are pretty sweet and fit the theme so well
Rioter Comments
: So this is the disappointment of your main receiving his first skin in 3 years and it being a soccer skin {{item:3070}}{{champion:33}} {{item:3070}}
To be fair, that recall animation is undeniably adorable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bunnymap,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UrqLAj33,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-11T12:35:08.128+0000) > > Why I’m quitting league post #5497 That should give us all pause for thought.
that people enjoy bitching and moaning because it is cathartic? Just like their toxic behavior?
ADC Bard (NA)
: Oh look Riot keeps riping of Warcraft heroes https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/36/3675095fc9dd18fd353d18eb3787ca35da9b5aee_full.jpg I guess this is what happens if you're desperate considering your game is dying {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lHiIcgup,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-05-11T02:12:30.641+0000) > > Oh look > > Riot keeps riping of Warcraft heroes > > https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/36/3675095fc9dd18fd353d18eb3787ca35da9b5aee_full.jpg > > I guess this is what happens if you're desperate considering your game is dying > {{champion:432}} Yeah you are really just looking for a way to bash the game lol - that is not a reasonable comparison at all.
: This was the guy they teased as an "aggressive support" last patch wasn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=Unicorn Corpses,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lHiIcgup,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-10T17:10:36.460+0000) > > This was the guy they teased as an "aggressive support" last patch wasn't it? Yeah - looks like they are following through with that description!
Rioter Comments
Sora Omo (NA)
: Come on guys this has 43 views and only 3 up votes and comments. If you believe in this game and you know you can get better and you only need is a little push then please comment and tell Riot how much you want to improve please up vote so Riot will help us all.
> [{quoted}](name=Noburu Ryu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=82dh9Zxj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-03T17:50:33.666+0000) > > Come on guys this has 43 views and only 3 up votes and comments. If you believe in this game and you know you can get better and you only need is a little push then please comment and tell Riot how much you want to improve please up vote so Riot will help us all. I get your passion for the subject but ease up there pal-o with the demanding for up votes
VØIÐ (EUW)
: Dark Star Varus Voice Change Suggestion (With Audio)
A liiiiiiittle tooooo processed but I like idea. I always feel like nice skins, such as this one, deserve new VO or some type filter
: The entire loot system is terrible for veteran players
This is why they had and are planning to bring back the BE emporium
Jobriq (NA)
: PSA for people with a Tahm Kench on their team
SO many people don't understand that they get to pick where and when they get spat out. So many times I get flamed for spitting them back into the enemy team and I'm just left to try to explain mid flame why I didn't do anything wrong. And thus is the life of a support.
: Being the random fith in a 4 man..
Oh I love being the random extra guy - gives me a chance to be silly with them and usually a premade group is already more willing to be fun. Assuming this is norms - I enjoy the banter and lightheartedness of premades and getting to join in too
: when you want to get a turret but the enemy anivia is under it
: I know why everyone is quitting league lately
It's also really hard to play the same game for 7 years - especially the number of hours that streamers play per day.
: I've never encountered this in 6 years of playing league
One comment as a tahm player - the player eaten chooses where they are spat out. A common misconception.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Psyladin, the Mindtwister * P = "Foul Stench". Any enemy in close range automatically suffers a DoT effect, which is stronger the closer they are. * Q = "Mirror of Spikes". Point&Click. Grants a shield to an ally for five seconds. Any damage the target takes is also reflected to the aggressor. Cooldown: 10s * W = "Twisted Mind". Short range beam skillshot. Applies random negative status effect to all targets for 2s. Each target may suffer from a different status effect. Cooldown: 15s * E = "Embrace the Pain". AoE. Heals for 20% dmg the targets have taken over the last 10s. Cooldown: 20s * R = "Global Presence". Your next W auto applies to all enemies on the map, regardless of their location. Cooldown: 90s Once a shining defender of Demacia, Psyladin one day accidentally came in touch with the Void. The whispering voices drove him mad and not only implanted him dark thoughts, but also provided him with great powers of mind manipulation, which mixed up with his outstanding abilities to support his allies on the battlefield. Psyladin is still human, but likewise a creature that is obsessed with protecting and defending his allies in the most evil and twisted ways.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Nea104 (EUW)
: One-sided matches are even worse in ARAM?
I have played multiple games in the past week that have ended in well under 15 minutes. Like no AFK, no trolls, just pure stomp and snowball
: Where is "Your snowdown shop"?
There were issues last time they opened the shop as well. And its only like an hourish late as of right now - have a lil patience friends
SadKill (NA)
: Calm down, it's still December 12th.
He made a meme, not a flame post. That's about as clam as it gets around here
Pendu (NA)
: Adding an "Apologize" Feature
I think this is a good concept, but like everything else trolls would find a way to take away from its good intentions. Would be nice to have more options to interact with other players though - such bringing back honoring opponents as well
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ChuShoe (NA)
: I went into a game stop Friday and saw a fully stocked shelf of battlefront 2
Never lose sight of the power of us as the consumer. The market only works properly when consumers actually act on their wants rather than just going with the status quo. This is awesome anedcdotal evidence of this.
: Reminder that we haven't gotten our Summoner report cards yet :/
Wait this is awesome. End of the day I have never been banned but I don’t know what impact my behavior has had on others and if it’s led to me getting reported on occasion. This would be insightful and impactful for everyone I believe.
: I think their health is fine, but their damage is so low people don't get punished enough for extended dives
Yeah this is the issue that I have had with towers. Like I get that Malphite is a tank but seeing him take 10+ consecutive turret shots while fighting him with him escaping totally fine feels really bad
: Disable New Champion in ranked for the first week after their release
I played her on PBE - I am 2-0 with her in ranked games. I get the general comment but someone like me who isn't looking to troll and was really looking forward to this champ should still be able to play her seeing as I play her at a level that AT A MINIMUM doesn't inhibit my team
: Losing faith in Riot
There has been one patch since preseason was released - I understand a lot of people are saying damage is too high but if every single patch was huge buffs/nerfs in all different directions the game would feel even worse. Its preseason - give it time. Let them gather data and analyze what the trends REALLY are, what champs need adjusting and hopefully they will make the needed adjustments. With such large changes like this preseason brought it'll take some time and careful tweaking to get it right - it would be even worse if they started changing every drastically every single patch.
  Rioter Comments
: Lvl 40 Glorious Capsule is a Troll,They give u ~2k Blue essence, then charge 2500 BE to craft emote
If they wanted this to be how it worked, i.e. purchasing the emote, they should just have it in the store and say "unlocks for purchase at level 40". So much of the issue here is literally how it is presented. It looks like it is coming from an unlocked chest and it should be yours right away - but what it really is, is access to purchase something.
: I mean, instead of replacing them, why not just make them all free?
I mean I think even if they were free, runes were a little boring. They didn't feel like they had a direct impact on anything - now every rune has some sort of visual and a stat that can be tracked - it makes it feel as though each selection you make has a direct impact on the game. Rather than "yippee .25 armor"
: > [{quoted}](name=ULTRAF0RCE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2foYXEYq,comment-id=000a000100010000,timestamp=2017-11-15T20:14:08.166+0000) > > This preseason isn't as crazy as preseason 5 where there was a lot of balancing problems involving the jungle. Lmao, this is the worst preseason *by far*.
its been less than two weeks - I feel like you might be jumping the gun on this one. As soon as people feel like their "money" or "value" or "currency" is getting messed with it all goes to hell, and fast
: Weird because i thought everyone was asking that twitch be heavily nerfed, both before during and now after worlds and i don't see a dead rat corpse anywhere in the patch notes do you?
A fair point, I guess I am talk more big picture about ADC just shitstomping every. single. game. Now it feels like any champ or role as a BIT of a chance to make an impact and control the game - if nothing else simple based on people messing with the new runes
: You have to see the issue as a whole: The game balance is messed up thanks to these new runes. That's not a price worth paying for a slightly "better" rune system.
I hear your point, but the runes have also only been out for less than two weeks. While obviously there was extensive testing ahead of time, there is only so much balance the PBE can bring to light. So now, being preseason, is the best time for full shake up of balance, and hopefully people will come to boards/reddit and be able to provide feedback that is clear and concise, as well as describe their over all feel towards gameplay, so that once S8 hits things will be in a better spot
Meteora (NA)
: True true, i do agree that it was ridiculously expensive for a new player or someone making a new account ... you didn't have any IP for champions , except the cheap ones however, you could easily fix that issue by just lowering the price of the runes like they are now or maybe a little bit more expensive.
Yeah I mean I guess ultimately the rune system felt stale, it felt old and I never really made any changes to my pages over the last 1 yr+ of playing since I got them set up. I do think that as a whole that combining runes and masteries into the same system was a good move. It feels accessible and streamlined while still offering room for some creativity. Maybe down the line they will weaken some of the runes and allow for you to choose more - that would probably be a straight forward way to add some diversity to your runes. If say you got to pick from three trees rather than just one
Meteora (NA)
: Don't fix what isn't broken?
I personally hated the old rune system - it was soooooo expensive and always felt like more work than it was ever worth
: > End of the day, all of this freaking out is quite absurd in my honest opinion. > end of the day I am just a casual player and don't feel the need to expect every single second of my time playing a game to be rewarded. Yes that makes sense since the system was designed to be more rewarding for casual players. End of the day you are not getting fucked by the system so end of the day you don't care so end of the day you lose nothing. But end of the day ignoring those who end of the day get fucked by the system does not end of the day make you seem better it just makes you end of the day selfish that you are satisfied with end of the day system that aims to make you satisfied and end of the day you don't care or sympathize with others. End of the day. > It seems like you are just someone who is quite salty about all the BE changes and jumped the gun on that one. It seems you are just someone who had luck getting system that fits your specific style and don't care about other people, so you just pretend everyone is salty and jumps the gun and goes into absurdity, because why should others bother you when you are happy.
Lol - tbh you caught me on the end of the day thing, well played mate didn't even realize I had typed it that much. But, alas, you are not making it any better here by adding to the chaotic nature of these discussions. I of course understand that there are people that are not happy with the changes and it doesn't fit the way they play the game, but I am ultimately trying to get across the point that these changes to the BE system haven't changed the game as a whole and the perspective that you need rewards beyond the fact that youre playing a free game is foreign to me - I guess it is all about expectations and perspective in this case.
: What are you even talking about? How is BE system and virtual currency gains related to Runes? If old Runes were a way to force RP champ purchases that's not "source of revenue", that's dirty scam and I don't accept that as argument. Other than that it's possible to have both not sucking BE gains system AND these new Runes. A lot of people who complain complain about _**either**_ new Runes (saying games are too snowbally and one-sided) _**or**_ BE system (saying the system doesn't feel as rewarding). You somehow managed to unlocigcally combine it saying "I understand the complaints about BE system, but gameplay in pre-season is fun". Like... The gameplay in pre-season changed due to runes, not BE system. It's possible to complain and encourage changes to BE system without disrupting you having fun with new Runes. Weird off-meta builds will exist even if the BE system will get fixed, there is simply no logical relation to it, so why pull it off? Also... > but I have personally been able to buy more champs in the past week than I have bought in the past 1-2 months because of the frequency of shard drops. Yes, congrats on being blessed by RNGesus. I personally got so far champs I owned that disenchanted into the minimal 810 BE gains. The system looks great If you are lucky to get shards of champ you want to unlock and get the maximum possible BE. But tell me why you get rewarded more for the same performance, because Riot can't implement single fucking feature without RNG? Also the reason why I will keep calling the system bullshit is because they are pretending how improbable it is to be the worst case and always get the minimum value of BE, but when you get the minimum value several times in a row, you don't care how much 'henrietta' or 'philip' have probability in their stats, you care because you get fucked by the system for no reason because there isn't enough RNG in the game already.
I was addressing both complaints that seem to be running rampant throughout the boards - not trying to say that they are specifically connected. It seems like you are just someone who is quite salty about all the BE changes and jumped the gun on that one. End of the day, all of this freaking out is quite absurd in my honest opinion. You dont NEED every champion to play the game nor to play it at a very high level. It seems like people are blowing it out of proportion in my mind, but end of the day I am just a casual player and don't feel the need to expect every single second of my time playing a game to be rewarded. End of the day its a game and the value you get from it should be the fun had while playing the game.
GigglesO (NA)
: It took me 5 seasons to grind out all of the champs...
This so much - I have bought substantially more champs in the past two weeks from the increased frequency of getting champ shards than I have in months - the new system, IMO, has given me more access to champs I otherwise wouldn’t have purchased due to the discount from disenchanting
Show more

kmathieu2220

Level 97 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion