: "I'd rather have a 10 minute queue and be put as my role than a 2 minute queue and be autofilled"
: It has to be, it's hard to empathize with the guys that want to play the most impactful lane in the game but they can't because there are so many ppl trying all to play the same lane.
Jungler and Support have more impact than mid and before you say jungle is not a lane, nether is support. The support just mostly lane with the guy that queue bottom.
: People have scores like this and then tell me not to surrender.
: > [{quoted}](name=l Main Cancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iExEfluc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T09:07:55.331+0000) > > Comming from someone who ward far below the average. Of course if everyone is like you in your team you have no vision. ??? My wards are _never_ off-cooldown. I don't know what you're talking about. It's part of what inspired me to make this post, actually: I was in a match and I had been making sure **_never_** to let my wards go on-CD, and to always have a pink ward down, and even then someone bitched about how 'low' my vision score was when it was on-par with the ally team. I wasn't a support, so I had no access to more vision.
I just reviewed your profile. You ward barely more barely more than a silver. If you're suppose with spelltheif you should complete your quest by 5-6 minutes and take down a lot of enemy ward. You could you ward a lot on your main Glacial Ahri support, but for a ingenious hunter user you still ward way less. I remember the specific reason they nerfed vision is because people would spam it instead to place them at optimal place and there was no risk taken at all. By the way you talk, you don't take any risk, that's not how you play league.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iExEfluc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T16:16:48.623+0000) > > It's all about happy mediums. > > With too little vision, it can be too easy for a jungler to gank. > With too much vision, jungler becomes unplayable, among other problems. > > From all the experience I have with multiple mobas, I tell you with certainty that having too much vision is a much bigger problem than having too little. > > That said, I don't know who's been in your matches, but the experience I've been having in LoL (talking present day here) has been that wards are always up. > When I a jungler using Duskblade, I swear it reveals an enemy ward every single time I get near a lane. Fair. In my experience though, there're almost always too few wards -- especially early-on when ganks are the most common. It contributes even further to an irritating snowball meta on top of that. Die to a gank you had no way of knowing about, because you left tower range? They're now fed and you're going to have one hell of a time getting back into the game.
Comming from someone who ward far below the average. Of course if everyone is like you in your team you have no vision.
: You know what would allow junglers their 200+ EXP camps and megacarry champion pool?
You clearly don't know how to track people positionning nor where to place them ward.
: > nothing about her really feels op Imagine if every single other mages with line CCs would actually not only stun, but slowly dragged you towards them while ALSO boosting their damage from their other abilities. Would be way too overpowered, right? Then why does an hypermobile AP ranged assassin with safe laning, sustain, huge waveclearing, huge and repetitive burst damage and sickenly low cooldowns with it wouldn't be considered OP? She was fine until Riot forced so much unstable mechanics on her kit solely because of (you've guessed it) raw popularity and the fact she wasn't top tier for some mere weeks.
She never been meta since her season 5 rework. Do you watch LCS?
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
Who is your favorite champion? Because you litterally play everything.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Mgw36If,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:35:53.645+0000) > > 10 mins is quite a long time. Usually when my pc crashes/froze I get back in the game in about 5-8 minutes Just watched the replay to be sure. I was gone for about 8 minutes and 40 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=SquemlyAndSons,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Mgw36If,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:40:18.677+0000) > > Just watched the replay to be sure. I was gone for about 8 minutes and 40 seconds. I was AFK for 4 minutes and same thing.
minorjack (EUW)
: 50% winrate across the board? really?
They can't find people of your skill because you may the worst player that they just match you with whoever is online from the bottom.
: Why? ??
You mostly play with people below Diamond and D4 with the same mmr problem. 9-10 win is about the 1-2 divisions mmr you need.
: If you're not willing to build vs the problem, don't complain about it.
Ok, I will spend 3000 on Morello when playing Lulu support.
: That is realy true, just look at 2 of my accounts, this one , dongerstruck ,is D4 with a winrate of 63% mid and 57% overall, on the otherhand, i have another account, dongerstuck ( without the r) wich is plat 3 with NEGATIVE winrates... i mean, im playing at higher elo on the other account and i manage to get WAY better stats...
> [{quoted}](name=DongerStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-24T06:22:08.668+0000) > > That is realy true, just look at 2 of my accounts, this one , dongerstruck ,is D4 with a winrate of 63% mid and 57% overall, on the otherhand, i have another account, dongerstuck ( without the r) wich is plat 3 with NEGATIVE winrates... i mean, im playing at higher elo on the other account and i manage to get WAY better stats... Considering you were Plat 2 last season, you should have about 9-10 more win to be actually D4 mmr.
: What he really needs is to lose his LPP status. That's the shit that was way out of line.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kHtytAg7,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:10:05.008+0000) > > What he really needs is to lose his LPP status. That's the shit that was way out of line. He's been toxic for quite a well, not just this game. Here a link to a highlight of this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIy8JUxaW7I You can see he's toxic since champion select.
: Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?
"If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play." How is this a problem? He's still trying to win and looking for reaction is just more entertaining.
: NB3 and Nubrac both deserve to be ban, LOL
Off meta role is off meta, not troll. He's queueing as support because you can't queue as "Duo mid"
Kuponya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=l Main Cancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T01:25:37.732+0000) > > If he can target dead center of your model, you got predicted. The circle appear 0.25 seconde + ping after he pressed W and detonate 0.625 seconde after the circle. In your case he predicted the next 0.25 seconde of your movement. You also need to add brand reaction time to your juke ( he is not likely going to press the dead center of you if you juke well) No. If he can target dead center of your model, that means you are in full range of the ability, not that you got predicted. The circle appears instantly as he starts to cast, not after 0.25 seconds. He does have a cast time where he is locked in the animation, but the circle appears at the start of the cast, not when the cast time finishes.
No it appear 0.25 secondes later. He start raising his hand first, then the circle appear. I went into a custom game and watched frame by frame just to make sure of my statement.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:25:13.722+0000) > > but they do tho That's why my bot lane duo loses?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3oMqnjfa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:37:10.745+0000) > > That's why my bot lane duo loses? They increase duo mmr by the same amount it is required to have an average of 50% win rate on duo. So if average duo doesn't play better it will be increased by 0 mmr.
Zardo (NA)
: >You're right. Sona can auto target Q 825 range without stoping moving. Her AA poke is the same range of brand E. Her q with a whopping 40 damage without the AA early. BTW her AA poke is only done via her highly telegraphed passive, since without it she gets very little damage on her next AA. >His W poke do have counterplay, support can predict and land a hook as he stop moving to cast W by standing from the side to not get blocked by minion, or shield at the same time or counterpoke. I agree with the second part, but not the first. If a support tries to get behind/ to the side of brand he can just nuke them with his entire combo. >ADC can auto cancel and manage wave to create himself a window of last hit large enough to not get predicted every time. Fair enough, but this also depends heavily on the AD matchup as well. >You only need exactly 280 movement speed to move away from the center of his W Citation needed.
You need to visualize his range and space yourself at his max range going in and out to bait his spell. That's a fundamental for every ranged champion matchup If he miss it, you go gain pressure. You can also trade hook for W when they have similar range. What citation, did you mean the formula? You can pretty much find every mathematic information you want about the game.
Kuponya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T03:13:32.347+0000) > > Her q with a whopping 40 damage without the AA early. BTW her AA poke is only done via her highly telegraphed passive, since without it she gets very little damage on her next AA. > > I agree with the second part, but not the first. If a support tries to get behind/ to the side of brand he can just nuke them with his entire combo. > > Fair enough, but this also depends heavily on the AD matchup as well. > > Citation needed. It's actually over 480 MS required if he targets dead center of your model
If he can target dead center of your model, you got predicted. The circle appear 0.25 seconde + ping after he pressed W and detonate 0.625 seconde after the circle. In your case he predicted the next 0.25 seconde of your movement. You also need to add brand reaction time to your juke ( he is not likely going to press the dead center of you if you juke well)
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Is this bug fixed by building ludens?
No, I think it's because of unsychronous tick rate of rilay-liandry, liandry's torment consider the target has impairement movement half of the time. Maybe it's a rilay-liandry bug or the way the passive work, need more testing like malzahar to see if it's only on Brand.
Zardo (NA)
: >Sona is out damaging Brand right now and she can heal, shield, and speed up. Sona can deal about 40% of a squishy's health bar in burst damage with no items. Janna also did more damage with her point and click W before the recent changes. You're comparing apples to oranges here. The difference is that when sona or janna walk up to you, you can easily punish them since they have to get in autoattack range to do it. Brand doesn't. Brand can w the adc every time they go to cs and the enemy support can't really do anything to punish it and the AD can't really do anything to avoid it.
You're right. Sona can auto target Q 825 range without stoping moving. Her AA poke is the same range of brand E. His W poke do have counterplay, support can predict and land a hook as he stop moving to cast W by standing from the side to not get blocked by minion, or shield at the same time or counterpoke. ADC can auto cancel and manage wave to create himself a window of last hit large enough to not get predicted every time. You only need exactly 280 movement speed to move away from the center of his W, this can vary depending on your reaction time and brand own reaction time to reposition his cursor as a reaction to your movement, unless he predict then he outplayed you.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-09T00:58:34.247+0000) > > Killing him is statistically easier than any other champion. Highest deathrate champion in the game. Shitty mid lane winrate. Only good in the support role, but if he's in the support role then you don't have that hard engage support, the peel support, or the enchanter support to save your adc. So that brand better be damn good or else he will get flamed all game. The difference between a good brand and a bad one is astronomical. He has absolutely no mobility and is better against comps who build HP due to his passive, which in this meta isn't as powerful as it once was. He has to set up his only stun as well unlike any other champion like Lux or Xerath. His main draw is him teamfight potential. He's incredibly powerful. Overpowered? NO. i call bs, those "statistics" are made up, there are other champs who are easier to kill, such as kog maw or ziggs, brand however also does 2-3x the dmg of lux/xerath, thats not a fair trade off for having a slightly harder to use stun
Except kowmaw have a support to peel him and don't need to make agressive play early as a hyper carries. Zigg have a smaller lane, better waveclear and range to play safe. Xerath at the top of poke ability beat every other mage support while still a good pick of what Brand is good at except for tanks. Aftershock Lux is one of the best support right now.
: My only problem is he only needs to use his entire combo once and its not like it takes a few seconds to cast it all or anything, he can just kamikaze the enemy team throwing all of his abilities out then die while half healthing the entire enemy team. He is especially punishing to teams that lack any champions that have enough damage to outright kill him, some teams are fundamentally forced to converge on their targets in order to rack up damage...which is a problem given his ult and passive.
For how many counter he has it's only fair that he is doing well into team that converge. You got outdrafted
: He casts abilities way too fast and if he gets caught it only takes him like 0.3 seconds to get all 4 abilities off which will almost always kill one, if not more, person.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=co4QiHTZ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T00:56:43.214+0000) > > I've never seen a Brand take stopwatch, let alone build Zhonya's if he's taking lots of dmg he does, and still does well, since all he really needs dps wise is rylais and liandary's
Brand doesn't build rilay for its damage, it's currently bugged on brand and does half the damage it is supposed to do from the synergie with liandry. Also, zhonya is a awful item to rush, if he want tankyness, rilay liandry morello give HP which is his standard build.
: No one is saying it was on his e. I simply pointing out that it wasn't that difficult to apply the passive which you were implying.
It's still a close range spell that give you an extra window to react to the incoming skillshot.
Xavanic (NA)
: Why is brand allowed to exist in his current state?
Because all he has is damage and this is not enough to make him a good pick other than low elo. He has too much counter, he make his own adc useless and has the highest average death on support.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:55:51.648+0000) > > Look man, if you want Riot to stop making attractive females, change human nature to make it so people pay better attention to people based not on looks, until then shut up, and realize that this is how the world works and the representation for males is just as fuck with every single one of them except for like 3 looking like bodybuilders. Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies.
Pretty sure illaoi has hentai. You can remove her.
: Tahm was already toxic champion to most top laner champions and now he toxic to ever champion
KazKaz (OCE)
: Riot needs to acknowledge that pro play isn't the only game to be focusing on. For casual League players and semi-competitive League players this game is pretty much dead. I mean, why play League when you can play Smash, Hearthstone, any game from Steam and even fucking gacha games. Yeah, you heard me, people are liking gacha games more than League nowadays. Now that's just sad. As for me, I couldn't care less about the net cafe Asian nerds. I just want a game that I somewhat enjoy back instead of them aggressively catering to one demographic and losing sight on what actually makes the game enjoyable.
Well the thing is Asian is the majority of worldwide player base so they do care about it.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Damage meta is just not fun
Pretty much never beause 1. Big play lcs 2. Korea and China like it
: So.... I'm guessing we're going to see Taric/Sona Duos for awhile.....
I think they should outdraft by picking 5 support, anyway it's illegal to ban 5 supports.
: Except there's a lot of Magic Pen right now so...
There's only 1 percent magic pen and this is void staff. If you know the magic resit formula, flat pen is extremly inneficient vs mr stacker, you're better getting 40% cdr instead.
: An age where a full AD team has nothing to fear from a team building Armor on everyone
But tanks LOVE full AP team even if most of them are sustained damage since AP don't have a equivalent of Black cleaver, conqueror don't work with well with most AP, and multiple liandry user doesn't stack (which is built by most sutained AP carry)
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=l Main Cancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T11:49:42.859+0000) > > I know, but it's still a lie that make people angrier about riot than what they actually are. It's wrong to use lie as an advantage argument. And how do you know people were happy about it? You're saying it's a lie people were angry, and yet you didnt provide any evidence that says otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:52:56.631+0000) > > And how do you know people were happy about it? You're saying it's a lie people were angry, and yet you didnt provide any evidence that says otherwise. Because I'm a no life that read reddit/board on daily. You're asking me for evidence from early 2016, I'm not gonna do research that deep. And how do you want even me to proove you this? By taking every comments at that time and classify into positive/negative feedback for comparaison? Do you realise the amounts of work you're asking me? It's up to you to trust me or not, if you don't just ignore my comment. Yes people were unhappy about autofill, but that's not the real chronology. At first you had pick order, Riot introduced positional queue (That inclued 1 main role, 1 secondary and autofill), which was seen as an improvement but some people proposed it could be even better by removing autofill (note that many people will call their secondary role autofill). As time go and more and more people dedicate into one main role (a side effect of that positional queue), the amount of complain about autofill increased. The OP just make it look like everything was Okay, then riot did something and everyone was unhappy.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=l Main Cancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-28T20:21:50.205+0000) > > Let me fix a small lie. > > Positional queue was announced in season 6 (and autofill initially part of it) and a lot of player were happy about this, before that you had no assignation, it was pick order. No1 is asking for the old system to come back, just remove autofill from this one. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-28T21:42:15.535+0000) > > No1 is asking for the old system to come back, just remove autofill from this one. Simple as that. I know, but it's still a lie that make people angrier about riot than what they actually are. It's wrong to use lie as an advantage argument.
: Why autofill is one of the worst systems riot has implemented
> [{quoted}](name=TSM Reptilian,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AVAZAx6j,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-28T15:50:30.893+0000) > > Autofill was announced mid season 6 and since it was added,a lot of players were unhappy about it,and for good reasons.This system works by randomly assigning to a random lane. Let me fix a small lie. Positional queue was announced in season 6 (and autofill initially part of it) and a lot of player were happy about this, before that you had no assignation, it was pick order.
Antenora (EUW)
: How to avoid an autofilled support Duo queue with a Support main.
How to avoid autofilled support. Queue as support.
: Two weeks after release Yuumi's win rate has climbed to 42%
Unpopular opinion : I think she deserve a nerf.
: The only reason I am not in diamond yet is because of shit matchmaking, CertainlyT, and lag
As a GrandMaster smurfing off-role on this account (Gold 1), I'm impressed at how people think they are right when they do something bad.
fifek900 (EUNE)
: Your name is "i main cancer" but you say you queue as support colour me surprised Im curious now to who you are refering to. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
uk Orca (EUW)
: I havent got mid in 6 of the 6 games ive picked it as primary
Meanwhile i get mid 4 time in a row by queueing support primary
: i have my primary role support if theres a way to take away the 2ndry role i would like that very much otherwise autofill protection is pointless.
It's not pointless if you learn at least 1 champion in the second role. Autofill protection is autofill protection, not main role guaranted.
: i got so tired of autofilled even with autofill protection
You can't be autofill with autofill protection, you always get one of the 2 roles you queued.
: Replace "none" ban with "pass" to another teammate
What if my teamate ban my champion using my own ban?
: Yeah, i wrote a support ticket about a similar issue a couple months back (resolution changing after every game), they just said "we dunno lol" and it was not fixed by ANY means until i completely reinstalled Windows. League gets very deep into places it shouldnt go. And these settings are pulled from the server thanks to checkmarks that are stored somewhere in the registry. If you want it fixed now - reinstall Windows. Otherwise reposition the chat while they are ignoring your countless support tickets and maybe fix it in a couple of years. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
BigFBear (EUW)
: some weird dude in enemy team banned Voli for whatever reason xD And i couldnt dodge.
He target banned you because he fear the bear.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Matchmaking is a disaster this Season!
Yara0 (NA)
: Right after they finish punishing every player that gets mad at them first. :3
You don't fight toxicity with toxicity so that make sense both of them get banned.
Show more

l Main Cancer

Level 91 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion