: It's not an instant permaban, but very likely will push them to a 14 day ban. But there's a mantra to follow. Mute, report, move on. Move on is just as key as the others. Don't dwell, don't focus on it. You reported them, the system will work, move on.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZsjWxM55,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-29T17:57:51.314+0000) > > It's not an instant permaban, but very likely will push them to a 14 day ban. > > But there's a mantra to follow. > > Mute, report, move on. Move on is just as key as the others. Don't dwell, don't focus on it. You reported them, the system will work, move on. Are you sure?
: HONOR LEVEL 0 IS HELL
Good luck to you, sir.
: That's actually how it works. A chat restriction drops you down to level 1 from any level, or 0 if you're already on 1. A ban brings it down to 0 (because Honor 2 is the default, you can consider less than that to be "dishonorable" I guess). https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=o9BQyJ2A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-08-29T17:49:14.289+0000) > > That's actually how it works. A chat restriction drops you down to level 1 from any level, or 0 if you're already on 1. A ban brings it down to 0 (because Honor 2 is the default, you can consider less than that to be "dishonorable" I guess). > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148 Oh hey there qt ;* /blushes
: > [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oamKVTRF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-29T16:37:40.150+0000) > > The honor system's goal was to promote less toxicity by offering players rewards for being more honorable then reported. > > In this case, this guy just got level 5 and just started going back to trolling since what he's doing he's likely never to get punished for and he's already level 5 so he doesn't have to be extra team player to farm honors. Defeating the goal of the system (nice at first, back to toxic when done) As soon as he is hit with a punishment his honor will drop down to 0.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oamKVTRF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-29T17:01:07.832+0000) > > As soon as he is hit with a punishment his honor will drop down to 0. The whole point is that he won't get hit with a punishment, lol. The IFS is easy af to avoid.
: someone told me to kill myself and that he hoped my family died of cancer
Ever since I learned that, I get so excited whenever someone tells me to kill myself.
: someone told me to kill myself and that he hoped my family died of cancer
: Yeah, it's no problem ill just buy destiny 2 lol. I'm sure the other people that were flaming didnt even get the slightest of a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=minimo1000,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U7y0AGEe,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-08-29T17:35:20.369+0000) > > Yeah, it's no problem ill just buy destiny 2 lol. I'm sure the other people that were flaming didnt even get the slightest of a punishment. They probably did, honestly...but for all we know it could have just been a 10-game chat restriction. The 'marks' on your 'honor' stay around for a while, but eventually you'll get back to good standing...so doing this stuff every once in a while just means you MAY have to deal with a chat restriction in order to get somebody banned lol. It's a fucking dumb system, and it's broken af. Like you said, just go buy another game. League was AMAZING back when it was run by actual gamers and people who cared. Ever since it blew up it's been going downhill with all the hipster bullshit and millennial-catering pathetic-ness. Like bruh, you been telling us about the new rune system and shit...literally made it to where I can't buy runes on the accnt (or you won't refund it), but you have put out two or three separate 'quest' events and whatever other 'mini-game' grab-ass bullshit? All while I'm sitting here unable to play ranked unless I knowingly waste money on runes because you won't refund the IP if I buy it now. but I digress. Go find a better game that's actually enjoyable to play, and where you can stick up for yourself without having to worry about getting perm banned, lmao. League is a lot more fun when it's a secondary game. If you feel yourself starting to tilt, or about to blow up on some kids, you can just go play your ACTUAL game(s) until League is appealing again. I hardly play anymore, at all, tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=PapercutOmen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4w8TqpEp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-29T09:42:45.064+0000) > > Snowflakes who dont like being faced with reality, that the world doesn't revolve around them. The reality of this system is that it does not allow certain behavior without punishment. It does not have to change to accommodate the wishes of those who don't like this rule. It's not about coddling individuals: it's about not being an asshole. There are more options other than simply "be toxic" or "bend over to make players feel good." Don't confuse a system that fights toxicity for one that mandates praise and pats on the back.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4w8TqpEp,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2017-08-29T16:42:36.296+0000) > > The reality of this system is that > > It does not have to change to accommodate the wishes of those who don't like this rule. > > It's not about coddling individuals: it's about not being an asshole. There are more options other than simply "be toxic" or "bend over to make players feel good." > > Don't confuse a system that fights toxicity for one that mandates praise and pats on the back. Love you Djinn, but let's get some things straight here...Riot still specifies in it's ToS that WE THE PLAYERS get to decide what is 'ok' and what is not. Stating that and then implementing some broken, half-assed AI that 'learned' what toxicity is, is literally insulting to the player base. People are assholes, and you have to deal with it. We're conditioning people to be cry babies with shit like this. You don't like someone being mean to you? Report them and watch them get banned bc they called you a name. So what happens in the real world? Lmao...MOST of the time, it's the little bitches that STARTED the shit who end up reporting after they triggered someone...so let's not sit here and pretend like this IFS fixes more than it breaks...it doesn't, and idgaf what 'stats' Riot tries to pander, anyone who has been paying attention to the community over the years can attest to this. Don't confuse a system that TRIES to fight toxicity for one that successfully does so...and as for the 'praise and pats on the back'...lmao...just go take a look at these boards? Anybody who comes in here with anything other than praise for Riot and their shitty attempt at 'curing' toxicity, gets flamed/downvoted/BANNED. But let's all just keep pretending everything is rainbows and sunshine while Riot's 'blanket-banning' creates more trolls than it could ever POSSIBLY ban. You take away people's money/time/etc, they have nothing to lose and they are upset/spiteful. Yeah, I bet they stop playing League because Riot asked nicely that they don't remake their account(s). LOL Oh wait, jk, they just make it their mission to ruin as many people's games as they can, and don't actually try to play the game to win anymore. #RiotLogic
Ulanopo (NA)
: >Snowflakes who dont like being faced with reality, that the world doesnt revolve around them. Absolutely. How dare the world not revolve around you? How dare League not be a perfect reflection of you? I swear, every time I see a post lately that references "snowflakes" or "SJW's", it's nothing more than a projection of the author's privilege and fragility. Every. Single. Time.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4w8TqpEp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-29T10:42:27.523+0000) > > Absolutely. How dare the world not revolve around you? How dare League not be a perfect reflection of you? > > I swear, every time I see a post lately that references "snowflakes" or "SJW's", it's nothing more than a projection of the author's privilege and fragility. Every. Single. Time. How arrogant of you, lmao. Some arbiter you are.
Makior72 (NA)
: can automated ban system detect troll builds?
: Banned for no reason.
They're turning this game in to a safe-space and you were just more collateral damage in them trying to cater to all these soft af millennials. Sorry for your loss. Nothing that you said was ban-worthy, in most REASONABLE people's opinion, but it's the way things run around here lol. All we can do is laugh at them while their community continues to go to shit, and watch them run around clueless as to why even though it's their own doing. Oh, and kill people with kindness and then report them and get a little joy out of getting people banned. That's what they've turned this game in to.
: WRONGFULL BANNED PLEASE HELP ME
Riot's banning system working as intended, as always. #Sarcasm #RiotLogic
: Except they do, as in enough reports will result in temp bans that if ignored could lead to permanent bans. They do have after the fact control. It's up to players to report when they see it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bello Bagheera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-28T16:04:37.725+0000) > > Except they do, as in enough reports will result in temp bans that if ignored could lead to permanent bans. They do have after the fact control. It's up to players to report when they see it. It blows my mind that people are still convinced you can't 'game' the IFS system, rofl. Like what are they putting in the koolaid that they're serving you Rioter fans?
: Hey look, it's the Safe Space guy again!
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jAjsHV7R,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-28T06:56:30.851+0000) > > Hey look, it's the Safe Space guy again! I just report the news. I think the one you're looking for is Riot Lyte.
Miror B (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xARAMxPROx,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Rt1AmzrA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-05T02:09:34.212+0000) > > It's funny to see that I get downvoted by a couple of riot fanboys, typical. > This game is beyond broken. If it helps, I actually upvoted. I uninstalled the game last saturday after finally having enough of all the toxicity (when you have to report 60% of your teammates, it kinda says something), played an overwatch clone and gained 10lbs off the back of it, with weight being another stress-related thing I've kinda struggled to deal with over the past little while. As far as I can tell, the game isn't so much "broken" as "ignored". Bronze has almost become a stereotype of itself with how bad it has gotten, with players constantly inting/trolling/being toxic in what looks to be new record highs. In addition, it looks as if rito legitimately doesn't care about it, focusing their replies on things like gameplay/esports instead of the player moderation section. While many might not see it or do but choose to entirely ignore it, the overall state of the game has quite a few of the people I talk to wondering if perhaps blizzard is getting it right.
> [{quoted}](name=Mye,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Rt1AmzrA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-05T02:54:02.169+0000) > > If it helps, I actually upvoted. I uninstalled the game last saturday after finally having enough of all the toxicity (when you have to report 60% of your teammates, it kinda says something), played an overwatch clone and gained 10lbs off the back of it, with weight being another stress-related thing I've kinda struggled to deal with over the past little while. > > As far as I can tell, the game isn't so much "broken" as "ignored". Bronze has almost become a stereotype of itself with how bad it has gotten, with players constantly inting/trolling/being toxic in what looks to be new record highs. In addition, it looks as if rito legitimately doesn't care about it, focusing their replies on things like gameplay/esports instead of the player moderation section. While many might not see it or do but choose to entirely ignore it, the overall state of the game has quite a few of the people I talk to wondering if perhaps blizzard is getting it right. I think I'm in love
: FeelsBadMan
Their system is dumb, broken, and outdated, yes...but don't let them catch you talking about it around here, they'll get really offended, gang up on you in some sort of pseudo witch-hunt (most of them, Djinn is one of the cool and ACTUALLY polite people) where they pretend they are high and mighty their shit don't stink, and then your posts will get reported and DTN will find reason to remove your posts/ban you from the boards for, ultimately, voicing disagreement with Riot's decisions.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowynn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l2zbNEEr,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-27T13:04:06.253+0000) > > QQ... "Riot should refund me my money" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. > > Decent people get their money back. Toxic players like yourself cry like little babies after they obviously violate Riot's rules and then have the audacity to say shit like "they should at least refund the money". > > Good job riot. We don't need POS players like this. You're just as toxic as as someone telling someone else to uninstall. Way to go, King Irony.
MujinTengu (EUNE)
: Its just right, that way Riot will clean their servers from all that dirt running around from season 2 onwards
> [{quoted}](name=MujinTengu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l2zbNEEr,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T10:14:11.020+0000) > > Its just right, that way Riot will clean their servers from all that dirt running around from season 2 onwards Lol except it's made their servers worse than ever, because with nothing to lose these people remake accounts, figure out how to game the IFS by making multiple smurf accounts and then just cycling through them as certain accnts get close to perm ban status. It's not a hard concept, and Riot KNOWS it's a joke to try and fight 'toxicity' on the internet. Being "toxic" was never even a thing until all these SJWs started trying to push their morality on people online. People just dealt with it, kinda like you just have to deal with assholes in real life.
W3X70N (NA)
: So I have a 14 day ban from the game for over asking her to stop intentionally trying to gimp me? I understand you're explaining the triggers to the system of banning people but, black and white, am I showing a behavior that is justifiably punishable? The one regrettable thing I did was say "Bullshit Sona" because she was intentionally getting a rise out of me because I was a "Feminist" I understand that's not behavior that's positive. I think the conclusion to this situation rewards players who intentionally get a rise out of other players and remain mostly silent in chat (besides openly admitting that they're trying to get a rise out of you), who then abuse the report system to further troll someone. Regardless of what the system is, on a societal and humanitarian level, do you not see that holding players to such a high standard of turning the other cheek, to the point of over asking someone to please stop targeting them being an account bannable offence, is sort of unrealistic. I am not trying to throw shade or give offence, but within the community Riot has a bad reputation with customer service, (and although I understand that an employee of riot would never be permitted to suggest that riot is potentially in the wrong ever) do you see (To yourself) why that might be? I am clearly showing signs of trying to handle the situation admirably to the best of my ability. I am asking someone "Please and thank you" to stop intentionally getting a rise out of me, and utilizing the mute feature to stop any further toxicity in the game. I find that despite showing a clear effort to do the right thing, the other player is being rewarded for trolling and I'm being punished for my attempt (although not perfect) at being civil in response to toxicity. They get what they want by my account suspension. Is this the message that Riot wants to project to its customers and players? That they'll choose someone who trolls and doesn't say a word over someone who politely asks for the behavior to stop a number of times? I'm going to further attempt to follow the guidelines, as I've show I've been trying to already, but it seems like the only way to avoid being punished is to not say a word at all to anyone in chat. It seems like it's a trap. Considering someone is taking up over a half hour of my time to have their own fun at my expense and I am being as polite as I can be to this person, I think it shows redeemable qualities and if it's within anyone's power to maybe give me a second chance, I would greatly appreciate it. It would show me that riot does have a sense of right and wrong, a sense of context and hopefully, appreciation for someone who has been loyal to this game since Sona came out. I am not deserving of any special treatment, I think anyone showing a genuine effort to remain an upstanding member of the game deserves the same chance I would get.
> [{quoted}](name=W3X70N,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzYTvzs8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-28T00:46:34.732+0000) > > So I have a 14 day ban from the game for over asking her to stop intentionally trying to gimp me? I understand you're explaining the triggers to the system of banning people but, black and white, am I showing a behavior that is justifiably punishable? The one regrettable thing I did was say "Bullshit Sona" because she was intentionally getting a rise out of me because I was a "Feminist" I understand that's not behavior that's positive. > > I think the conclusion to this situation rewards players who intentionally get a rise out of other players and remain mostly silent in chat (besides openly admitting that they're trying to get a rise out of you), who then abuse the report system to further troll someone. > > Regardless of what the system is, on a societal and humanitarian level, do you not see that holding players to such a high standard of turning the other cheek, to the point of over asking someone to please stop targeting them being an account bannable offence, is sort of unrealistic. > > I am not trying to throw shade or give offence, but within the community Riot has a bad reputation with customer service, (and although I understand that an employee of riot would never be permitted to suggest that riot is potentially in the wrong ever) do you see (To yourself) why that might be? I am clearly showing signs of trying to handle the situation admirably to the best of my ability. I am asking someone "Please and thank you" to stop intentionally getting a rise out of me, and utilizing the mute feature to stop any further toxicity in the game. I find that despite showing a clear effort to do the right thing, the other player is being rewarded for trolling and I'm being punished for my attempt (although not perfect) at being civil in response to toxicity. They get what they want by my account suspension. > > Is this the message that Riot wants to project to its customers and players? That they'll choose someone who trolls and doesn't say a word over someone who politely asks for the behavior to stop a number of times? > > I'm going to further attempt to follow the guidelines, as I've show I've been trying to already, but it seems like the only way to avoid being punished is to not say a word at all to anyone in chat. It seems like it's a trap. > > Considering someone is taking up over a half hour of my time to have their own fun at my expense and I am being as polite as I can be to this person, I think it shows redeemable qualities and if it's within anyone's power to maybe give me a second chance, I would greatly appreciate it. It would show me that riot does have a sense of right and wrong, a sense of context and hopefully, appreciation for someone who has been loyal to this game since Sona came out. I am not deserving of any special treatment, I think anyone showing a genuine effort to remain an upstanding member of the game deserves the same chance I would get. Right on
Chermorg (NA)
: No. They said basically exactly what SG said. It's inflammatory. It's not going to warrant a punishment one time, but if they say it 10 times throughout the game or constantly talk about how people are misbehaving it is punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzYTvzs8,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-28T00:27:07.320+0000) > > No. > > They said basically exactly what SG said. It's inflammatory. It's not going to warrant a punishment one time, but if they say it 10 times throughout the game or constantly talk about how people are misbehaving it is punishable. So they DIDN'T say what SG said, and SG said 'it's considered inflammatory by the IFS. It's NOT considered inflammatory by the IFS. Constantly saying it is flagged as having a negative attitude, and thus deemed 'toxic'. So BASICALLY, exactly what I said/implied? A red has literally commented that telling someone you are muting/reporting them is NOT inflammatory...just be respectful about it... How can something even be "BASICALLY" exactly? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Did you literally just feel like disagreeing with me and decide to take a shot at it? Lmfao, because I'm really confused here.
: > [{quoted}](name=l2 4 G 3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JboneoEw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-27T17:49:08.391+0000) > > So I would honestly have to say that I agree with what Umbra is saying. I mean, it makes sense if you think about it, too...A lot of us older gamers don't even realize what 'toxicity' IS,first of all because it's a made up word to coddle and 'protect' weak people on the interwebs, but especially bc we don't have as much time to be as 'involved' in the gaming community anymore. A lot of us just hop on to play a few games/rounds and then get off or whatever, and we're used to being able to say/do whatever the hell we want WITHOUT having to worry about some police-state gaming community banning us for doing what we've always done. > No, us older gamers know exactly what "toxicity" is. We remember when FPS servers were all privatly and clan owned, and the admin could ban you for any reason, and game masters in MMO's would regularly come into the game to have a "chat" with problem players. This idea that "we're used to being able to say/do whatever the hell we want WITHOUT having to worry" is a new concept that started with the quick match mentality of the newer COD games. People talk about about protecting the millennials from mean words, but honestly we have a new word for the type of person who feels so entitled that they think they should be able to say whatever they want without consequence. It starts with an S and ends with flake.
> [{quoted}](name=Exercise85,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JboneoEw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T21:47:06.061+0000) > > No, us older gamers know exactly what "toxicity" is. We remember when FPS servers were all privatly and clan owned, and the admin could ban you for any reason, and game masters in MMO's would regularly come into the game to have a "chat" with problem players. This idea that "we're used to being able to say/do whatever the hell we want WITHOUT having to worry" is a new concept that started with the quick match mentality of the newer COD games. > > People talk about about protecting the millennials from mean words, but honestly we have a new word for the type of person who feels so entitled that they think they should be able to say whatever they want without consequence. It starts with an S and ends with flake. Lol, you say it like it's a bad thing, how funny...and seem to be mistaking me for someone else, rofl. It wasn't being "toxic" because 'being toxic' was not even an actual made-up THING back then, so don't try to talk to me like you are one of "us," lmfao...but I digress. It was life; you paid for the server, you got to be God in that server and do whatever tf you wanted, rofl, it's YOUR fucking server. If you went in there and didn't like it, please feel free to open console and type "/disconnect" and find yourself a "family-friendly" server (or RP servers on WoW, huehuehuehue). Not the end of the world, hardly any time lost, who cares? You CAN say whatever you want on the internet without consequence, that's the beauty of internet anonymity. You think a perm ban from this game is an actual "consequence" of talking shit and being 'toxic' on the internet? It just compounds the issue, lmfao. The internet is Toxic. Life is Toxic. there is no escaping it, and trying to shelter people (ESPECIALLY the CHILDREN who play this game) from it is truly doing them an injustice and ill-preparing them for the world outside of this video game, where people ARE going to 'talk shit' to them if they're fucking around and being a dumbass/acting a fool. Maybe Riot should have the genius to offer several different "Tiers" of MATCH-MAKING, with different "ratings" or something...similar to movies...? That would offer Rito plausible deniability and protection from the MADD moms, or whoever they're trying to appeal to on a PR level so that they'll buy their kids stuff on this 'family friendly' game, and/or whatever [other] ridiculous agendas they're pushing, LOL. That way we can shelter all the sensitive sallies, but give the more 'rough around the edges' gamers of old/just people who have thick skin and who don't mind a little shit-talking amongst teammates to keep each other motivated, an opportunity to [still] play the game without having to worry about 'hurting someone's feelings' and getting reported because people can't take criticism and get mouthy, or just bc someone enjoys baiting bans. We can still be friends afterwards, anyway...just because I think you suck doesn't mean I think you're a bad PERSON...you may be cool as hell and we may become good friends, who knows? Literally just some random bs pseudo solution that I thought of in less than 10 seconds, that could be a MUCH all-around better solution, alternative, or MAYBE EVEN SOMETHING THAT WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH SOME 'TWEAKED' VERSION(S) OF THEIR IFS SYSTEM. (since they're so proud of it, for some reason lol)
: Yes, stating that you're muting, muting pings, or reporting someone is considered inflammatory by the IFS.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzYTvzs8,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2017-08-27T23:19:27.025+0000) > > Yes, stating that you're muting, muting pings, or reporting someone is considered inflammatory by the IFS. A Red has literally said the exact opposite of what you are saying, and I have SOMEWHAT tested it, never gotten so much as a warning, as long as that's pretty much all I say...like "hey, just so you know, doing x is a reportable offense and breaks the summoner's code. If you don't stop I will be reporting you after the game"
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T18:45:10.486+0000) > > I'm gonna harass people. Then you'll keep getting punishments for harassing people until you either shape up or ship out.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T23:17:11.041+0000) > > Then you'll keep getting punishments for harassing people until you either shape up or ship out. Not if he coolsdown his reports. Or so I hear
KoKoboto (NA)
: So how am I supposed to harass people?
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T18:32:31.122+0000) > > So how am I supposed to harass people? Cycle accounts profit That's one of peoples' favorite rn, or so I hear.
: Why don't I get the "never surrender" guys in the winnable matches?
You probably never get those guys in your games because the IFS perm bans them eventually, since they can only take so much trolling before they explode.
marcus85 (EUW)
: Banning resolved
LOL dude got banned for QUOTING someone harassing him, and telling the harasser that what he said (in quotes) is reportable. AND THEN RIOT TRIES TO BUY HIS SILENCE WITH 5 CHESTS AND KEYS AFTER ADMITTING THAT THEIR BROKEN SYSTEM MAY BAN HIM AGAIN FOR THE SAME REASON IF HE ISN'T MORE CAREFUL. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Don't let this go so easily bro...seriously, they need to fucking fix their broken ass system and stop buying people's silence so they can continue masquerading around manipulated stats to keep the wool pulled over the majority's eyes.
zPOOPz (NA)
: What is "physically" paying? Like........physical "favors"? To how many people? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3EE3xvv5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-27T18:22:15.231+0000) > > What is "physically" paying? > > Like........physical "favors"? To how many people? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} I think that's exactly what he means, and I can't help but wonder if you were feeling as excited as myself?
Ulanopo (NA)
: >A vast majority of their player base, those of us who helped BUILD this fucking game from EARLY ACCESS, have never had ANY problems, UNTIL their bullshit IFS system that came along, enabling overly sensitive little cry-babies and TROLLS. That's an Appeal to Authority if ever I saw one and a crappy one, at that. I've been around as long as you and my experience is rather the opposite. Remember, anecdotes are not evidence. > ty·ran·ni·cal > təˈranək(ə)l/Submit > adjective > exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way. > > ar·bi·trar·y > ˈärbəˌtrerē/Submit > adjective > based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. I'm more than a little confused how you get "arbitrary" from Riot's behavior systems. Lyte very firmly established a grounding in actual science and math. What the IFS does not tolerate is based on what the community does not tolerate. Just because your values and perspectives fall outside the norm doesn't make the rest of the community wrong. >they aren't used to having to censor their GAMING CHAT in such a ridiculous way Why are you standing up for such fragile snowflakes? Your literal argument is that the majority should tolerate a small group of assholes because the assholes can't figure out how not to be assholes. There's a thread on the PB hot list right now where dude had _**ELEVEN PUNISHMENTS**_ on his account! That's some hot, sexy tyranny right there. Realistically, how much more of this nonsense do you expect people (and Riot, they're a business, after all) to tolerate? From where I sit, people get more than enough chances and more than a little leeway.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=00060000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-27T20:45:43.421+0000) > > That's an Appeal to Authority if ever I saw one and a crappy one, at that. I've been around as long as you and my experience is rather the opposite. Remember, anecdotes are not evidence. > > I'm more than a little confused how you get "arbitrary" from Riot's behavior systems. Lyte very firmly established a grounding in actual science and math. What the IFS does not tolerate is based on what the community does not tolerate. Just because your values and perspectives fall outside the norm doesn't make the rest of the community wrong. > > Why are you standing up for such fragile snowflakes? Your literal argument is that the majority should tolerate a small group of assholes because the assholes can't figure out how not to be assholes. There's a thread on the PB hot list right now where dude had _**ELEVEN PUNISHMENTS**_ on his account! That's some hot, sexy tyranny right there. > > Realistically, how much more of this nonsense do you expect people (and Riot, they're a business, after all) to tolerate? From where I sit, people get more than enough chances and more than a little leeway. LOL, ok so it's an appeal to authority...and it's a crappy one at that, but you have done literally NOTHING to address any of what I've said. I offer my personal experience on the topic, you write it off as anecdotal, then offer your own 'anecdotal' experience, as well. Makes sense, #RiotLogic How do you know the community does not tolerate it, because Riot Lyte told you that he asked everybody and they told him so? Rofl, yeah, ok. I'll wait for you to quote and say that the IFS system 'learns' based on what people report other players for...then I'll just laugh even more hysterically because you can't piece together how it literally just is evidence to exactly what I'm saying- they've let the trolls hijack the system, and the people that the IFS banned are basically teaching it what they want to be able to ban people for...LOL Cool, PB 'hot' list huh? SO cool. I was addressing what the OP of THIS thread was talking about. Kinda funny, considering I just got reported for 'derailing' other people's threads, and DTN messaged me, but allows you to do the same? Must be nice, being an Arbiter. How much longer to I expect them to tolerate it? Forever. They don't have a choice? I expect them to realize that it's the fucking WORLD WIDE WEB, and admit to their own fragile Egos that they can't fucking control this shit. They have been trying, and BEEN failing miserably. This is FACT, rofl, like I said...and you conveniently ignored and then tried to convince yourself that you 'debated' and 'won' against me bc you tried to nitpick whatever random shit you could decide you might be able to 'get' me on. They can sit around and try to convince themselves...and people like yourself who just want to believe...that they are 'winning' the 'war on toxicity' all they want, lol, but anybody who pays any attention to the game they're playing (instead of just running and hiding behind a mute button) knows otherwise lmao. I shouldn't HAVE to mute 3/5 of my team every fucking time I play a game, just to make sure that I don't blow up on some little brat who can't take criticism and wants to talk shit to me, and bait me in to a ban. Also again, my account is in perfectly good standing, so don't bother to go there with me rofl. Just the 1 warning I got earlier today ON HERE NOT IN GAME, because people always get salty whenever somebody pops up to speak some truth about Riot's broken punishment system...or really offer anything but praise toward The Guardians of the Interwebs, Rito.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=l2 4 G 3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-08-26T18:10:42.830+0000) > > Because Riot has shown me that if I don't jump on the bandwagon I either get flamed by it's upstanding-and-law-abiding community, or punished in-game, be it losing honor rewards, or getting banned. > > They are Tyrants. I really don't understand. Are you saying that Riot holding players to a behavioral standard is tyranny?
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T19:39:45.407+0000) > > I really don't understand. Are you saying that Riot holding players to a behavioral standard is tyranny? No, not at all. I'm saying the way they have turned this community in to a police-state as far as what is acceptable and what is not, and the extent of the punishments that they dish out for something as simple as WORDS, is tyrannical. THEY get to dictate what's offensive? That's an entirely subjective topic, and it's a fucking video game on the internet, yet we're having morals/values/sensitivity-training FORCED on us? Shit wasn't like this when this game was first starting. If you think otherwise, you clearly weren't around. Get the fuck over yourselves and stop trying to play 'internet gods'. I mean, holy fuck, that self righteous prick Marc Merrill let's the casters refer to him as "our Lord and Savior" on WORLD-WIDE BROADCASTS...and dude just sits there with a smug grin on his face. #BeHumble #SitDown They need to get back to their roots and stop trying to appeal to all this hipster-PR bullshit. You're a VIDEO GAME COMPANY, not a fucking day-care center. ty·ran·ni·cal təˈranək(ə)l/Submit adjective exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way. ar·bi·trar·y ˈärbəˌtrerē/Submit adjective based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. A vast majority of their player base, those of us who helped BUILD this fucking game from EARLY ACCESS, have never had ANY problems, UNTIL their bullshit IFS system that came along, enabling overly sensitive little cry-babies and TROLLS. THEY did this to the community, when they made you able to troll people until they get triggered, then you just hope they slip up and really lose it, and report. You MIGHT be surprised how many people habitually say "kys," even to their best FRIENDS, lol...or you probably WOULDN'T be surprised...and remember, that's an insta-permban. THEY turned that shit in to AMUSEMENT for the very same players that they BANNED in the first place. But when those trolls show up and ADMIT THE SHIT, they just get downvoted in to oblivion bc some Red shows up and quotes the sheople a bunch of erroneous, [conveniently] manipulated 'factual' statistics to 'prove' that the system is working as intended and doing a great job, or to "LULSMITE" somebody and prove that they were a toxic piece of shit that deserved a perm ban because they aren't used to having to censor their GAMING CHAT in such a ridiculous way just so that someone's 'feelings don't get hurt, or so someone can't PRETEND like their feelings are hurt just so they can get one of those IFS messages and have a good laugh at whatever poor soul just got punished/banned.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >btw, this isn't MY house; nor is it YOUR house. It's Riot's house and we just rent stuff with our money, or play for free And right there is where you yourself managed to entirely invalidate all of your arguments. This is Riot's house. Riot's house, Riot's rules. If you go in there and insult other guests they have every right to throw you out. If somebody does something to provoke you (without Riot noticing) and you insult them? They still have ever fucking right to throw you out of their house. And here's the thing: You don't go to prison for life. You also don't have to call the police. Riot just asks you to come to **them** first. And if you don't, you are expelled from their house permanently.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=00010000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T18:53:54.766+0000) > > And right there is where you yourself managed to entirely invalidate all of your arguments. > This is Riot's house. Riot's house, Riot's rules. If you go in there and insult other guests they have every right to throw you out. If somebody does something to provoke you (without Riot noticing) and you insult them? They still have ever fucking right to throw you out of their house. > > And here's the thing: You don't go to prison for life. You also don't have to call the police. Riot just asks you to come to **them** first. And if you don't, you are expelled from their house permanently. You have a keen eye for sarcasm. (that was more sarcasm) But they CAN go to prison for life. Stop showing up to stick up for someone else bro, you're taking my words out of context completely Again, you completely ignore the majority of my point, which is that it's a Flawed, Broken, AND Easily Manipulated/PLAYED system. A system like that shouldn't be allowed to PERMANENTLY ban ANYBODY from ANYTHING.
KoKoboto (NA)
: I didn't ask if it was punishable lol. But It's nice to know Rito doesn't care about bipolar people :C
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-08-27T17:35:13.008+0000) > > I didn't ask if it was punishable lol. But It's nice to know Rito doesn't care about bipolar people :C I didn't say it was or wasn't. I was actually curious as to whether this would result in an instant perm-ban, 14-day, or just a chat restriction. Still waiting for a Rioter to confirm
: Well they do care, but they cannot allow themselves to make exceptions because if they did people would try to abuse that to loophole themselves. a zero-tolerance policy is a necessary evil.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T17:48:03.451+0000) > > Well they do care, but they cannot allow themselves to make exceptions because if they did people would try to abuse that to loophole themselves. a zero-tolerance policy is a necessary evil. Lol, or they can just admit defeat and stop trying to control things that they -ultimately- have zero control over.
Umbra Z (NA)
: I'm 14 too and I can say we're kiiinda less toxic, toxic youth gamers are really just a stereotype (from what ive seen)
> [{quoted}](name=Umbra Z,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JboneoEw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-27T17:42:34.919+0000) > > I'm 14 too and I can say we're kiiinda less toxic, toxic youth gamers are really just a stereotype (from what ive seen) On counterstrike a LOT of the players I've become friends with are younger and in that age range. A lot of them have actually been REALLY helpful toward me...and I feel like a lot of the toxic ones are only toxic because they can't even talk without some douchebag making fun of their pre-pubescent/squeaky voices. So I would honestly have to say that I agree with what Umbra is saying. I mean, it makes sense if you think about it, too...A lot of us older gamers don't even realize what 'toxicity' IS,first of all because it's a made up word to coddle and 'protect' weak people on the interwebs, but especially bc we don't have as much time to be as 'involved' in the gaming community anymore. A lot of us just hop on to play a few games/rounds and then get off or whatever, and we're used to being able to say/do whatever the hell we want WITHOUT having to worry about some police-state gaming community banning us for doing what we've always done. It's kinda like the REALLY old people who still throw around the occasional racial slur...it's hard to REALLY even be upset with them, because it's just how the times were when they grew up and it's ingrained in them. We don't admit them to a fucking home for acting the way they always have.
iHardex (NA)
: Only get toxic players/actual intentional feeders in my series
Fuck a series, that just seems to be the case with games, in general. Riot ruined their community by issuing all of these perm bans so lightly. Like idk what they think happens to the majority of the players that get perm banned, but I can assure you they don't just leave lmao. This can be evidenced in the apparent decline of the community over the years, and especially since they implemented the IFS system.
: Thoughts on younger players
Who do you think Riot is catering to? Rofl They are so focused on gaining/maintaining the millennials that you can't even talk shit to people who are ruining games, even though ANYONE who finds your words offensive can 'just mute' you, like Riot requires us all to do to those said players ruining the game. #RiotLogic
: Have you ever taken a break from the game due to frustration?
I can tell by your tone/attitude in your OP that you need to. If you aren't playing the game for fun, then why are you playing? Seriously, take a break...go play some other games...try out some new ones. Watch, you won't even WANT to play League, or at least not seriously. I literally haven't even finished my Ranked PLACEMENTS bc I've had nothing but trolls ruining my games. I hop on and play some ARAMs or whatever fun mode is going on, which are also more convenient bc I don't find myself stuck in an hour+ long game trying to carry some feeders to a W that they don't even deserve.
: Should I just quit playing ranked and play norms for fun?
Yes, stop playing ranked and/or find another game as Swift suggested. Seriously, I only really play ARAMs, or the other Fun game modes (like ARURF). Their entire ranked/elo/mmr system is down the shitter now, and the community here is absolutely garbage, despite them trying to pitch to all the sheople that they're IFS/Blanket-Perm-Bans are 'working' lol. Apparently most people lack the critical thinking skills to figure out what happens to a lot of people AFTER they get perm banned (they don't just quit the game and move on. They figure out how to become even bigger trolls, but now they know what caused them to get banned and they 'play' the system)...but hey, as long as Riot keeps pandering manipulated 'statistics' to the masses, a majority will just eat it up bc they've been conditioned NOT to think by the media these days...just look at the state of the USA, and the world in general.
: > [{quoted}](name=l2 4 G 3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-27T16:55:22.297+0000) > > Cancer is death. They're wishing death upon someone. > > Need a Rioter to confirm...Is this the same as telling someone to kill themselves? > > ie, is it going to get someone a PERM ban, or just a chat restriction? This is news to me. I didn't know cancer is 100% death rate. I guess the people I knew who had cancer were lying.
> [{quoted}](name=Princesś,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-08-27T17:05:43.211+0000) > > This is news to me. I didn't know cancer is 100% death rate. I guess the people I knew who had cancer were lying. They were
l2 4 G 3 (NA)
: Riot- Did you see the Theme song they made for you?
Hey, serious question for you guys, though...Lmao... Like how can you say Riot isn't trying to create a 'online safe-space' when one of their rules is literally "No naming/shaming"???? LOL, like we literally have to take the time out of our day to go edit a screenshot so that their name isn't displayed...why, exactly...? They're pieces of shit that are ruining the game for others, I promise you they don't care about their 'online reputation' rofl... OH and let's not forget somebody can get to our match history within 3 clicks of a mouse and see their fucking names, anyway. LMAO, yeah, definitely not trying to make a 'safe-space' on the internets.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
KoKoboto (NA)
: But what's worse? Late stage gonorrhea or cancer. And lemme tell you, I know a guy going through late stage gonorrhea and holy shit...
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoboto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnfHhnUG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-27T16:59:52.067+0000) > > But what's worse? Late stage gonorrhea or cancer. And lemme tell you, I know a guy going through late stage gonorrhea and holy shit... But...gonorrhea is treatable with just antibioti... I hate you
KoKoboto (NA)
: Is wishing cancer on somewhat that bad?
Cancer is death. They're wishing death upon someone. Need a Rioter to confirm...Is this the same as telling someone to kill themselves? ie, is it going to get someone a PERM ban, or just a chat restriction?
: "Riot is trying to make League into a safe space" Gonna stop reading right there since you clearly just missed the entire point of what Riot's doing. Let me put it this way. Imagine if I came into your house and called you some slur based on your race/religion/sexuality/social status/money/family. Would you not punish me in some way (Probably with a punch to the nose)? Whether you hit me or kick me out, Congratulations! You just made a safe space! Now, in League we have taunts, that aren't punishable because it's the champ itself, mastery emotes, also not punishable, and soon little emotes to spam. Clearly this isn't a safe space if we're given these options.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T19:20:50.176+0000) > > "Riot is trying to make League into a safe space" > > Gonna stop reading right there since you clearly just missed the entire point of what Riot's doing. > > Let me put it this way. Imagine if I came into your house and called you some slur based on your race/religion/sexuality/social status/money/family. Would you not punish me in some way (Probably with a punch to the nose)? Whether you hit me or kick me out, Congratulations! You just made a safe space! Now, in League we have taunts, that aren't punishable because it's the champ itself, mastery emotes, also not punishable, and soon little emotes to spam. Clearly this isn't a safe space if we're given these options. Lol, another failed analogy, and regurgitated bullshit that you probably saw someone else post on the forums- how original! Let me put it this way. Imagine if I came in to YOUR house and started ruining your day...making it IMPOSSIBLE to 'win' at anything you may be setting out to accomplish that day...(btw, this isn't MY house; nor is it YOUR house. It's Riot's house and we just rent stuff with our money, or play for free) You get angry and 'punish' me in some way...say, a punch to the nose...and then you go to prison, FOR LIFE, because the justice system says you should 'be the bigger person and just ignore me/call the police' Oh, and spamming taunts, mastery emotes, and the 'little emotes' actually IS punishable, since you obviously weren't aware...so good job showing that you aren't even aware of the extent to which Riot REQUIRES you to be 'Sportsmanlike'. Seriously, spam your emotes in a taunting/'unsportsmanlike' way, and people will report you eventually and you'll be punished, I promise you that rofl. There are literally people who GAME this BROKEN system and the 'new' favorite way to troll is to get as many people as possible banned from this game. (and it's easy af to do)
: I find. Report Feeder. The more reports, More feeders appear.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=P4 Silent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RcoE5wpa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-26T11:06:25.919+0000) > > I find. > Report Feeder. > The more reports, > More feeders appear.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} That's because Riot's IFS is literally running rampant and banning COUNTLESS accounts that shouldn't be banned in any way, shape, or form. When people get their main accounts perm banned, they have nothing to lose on the new accounts they make, so they -often times- turn in to Full-Fledged Trolls (as I like to call them) and make it their sole mission to ruin this game for as many people as they can. They no longer try to have fun in the game by winning, because you can't on this game. Too many trolls and feeders. But hey, at least they're banning all the people using meanie-head words amirite?
ChuShoe (NA)
: If you were harassing someone and they punched you in the face for it, they can still be prosecuted for assault. They should've filed a report for harassment, not gone and punched you in the face. Reacting in this way makes you no different than the person who is harassing you. If it's really a case where the lucian was toxic, than tahm reacting the way he did immediatley makes his case that much harder to justify.
> [{quoted}](name=ChuShoe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pRGGRz5z,comment-id=0030000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-25T22:06:07.935+0000) > > If you were harassing someone and they punched you in the face for it, they can still be prosecuted for assault. They should've filed a report for harassment, not gone and punched you in the face. > > Reacting in this way makes you no different than the person who is harassing you. If it's really a case where the lucian was toxic, than tahm reacting the way he did immediatley makes his case that much harder to justify. And this is why we have entitled little brats running rampant. Sometimes getting punched in the face is EXACTLY what somebody needs, and people like yourself who can't understand that are just naive and ignorant. Spare me this "turn the other cheek/be the bigger person" bullshit...please....rofl
: Lmao. Highly doubt it is, even if the game gets manually audited (which it won't) he won't get banned unless he does that consistently. However if you intentionally afk you CAN get banned. Just ban {{champion:223}} I guess. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Medan,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pRGGRz5z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-23T18:58:47.182+0000) > > Lmao. Highly doubt it is, even if the game gets manually audited (which it won't) he won't get banned unless he does that consistently. However if you intentionally afk you CAN get banned. > > Just ban {{champion:223}} I guess. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Lol I like how anybody that speaks the truth about how broken Riot's system is gets downvoted in to oblivion. This was the best answer that anybody posted in this thread, and is %100 truth. Riot sheep don't like anybody criticizing their favorite company, lmao.
Ulanopo (NA)
: If you're so against "safe spaces", why are you lobbying for League to be made into a safe space for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-26T11:34:10.650+0000) > > If you're so against "safe spaces", why are you lobbying for League to be made into a safe space for you? Because Riot has shown me that if I don't jump on the bandwagon I either get flamed by it's upstanding-and-law-abiding community, or punished in-game, be it losing honor rewards, or getting banned. They are Tyrants.
: They're real things but you're using them in the complete wrong context. If anything, video games would be the opposite of a safe space since there's room for failure.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-08-26T03:09:13.207+0000) > > They're real things but you're using them in the complete wrong context. If anything, video games would be the opposite of a safe space since there's room for failure. Correct, but Riot is trying to make League in to a safe space lol...that's my point... You get participation ribbons in the form of honor rewards..."congrats, here's a key fragment which you used to be able to get for playing, but we're going to tie it in to 'being sportsmanlike,' even though our joke of a system is easy af to fool and game and manipulate so it doesn't actually help reduce the toxicity of this community AT ALL. They perm ban people for saying 'hurtful' words, and/or for 'talking shit' in a competitive game, rofl. As many people have said, many times, all that this does is cause them to re-roll a new account and expose new players to exactly how toxic this community is. It also gives people no reason to behave, because they already lost all their shit on their main accnt(s) that got perm banned, so they turn in to FULL-ON trolls. You can't argue any of this, it's %100 factual and anybody who pays ANY sort of attention in-game can see it very clearly. I understand that there is a large number of you who eat up Riots bullshit 'statistics' and let them pull the wool over your eyes, and you just mute these players, but that's you. There are people who don't mute bc they don't want to miss out on communication just in case the troll(s) decide to actually be helpful. There are people who DON'T EVEN KNOW that they can mute players...ie the NEW players who are exposed to these toxic trolls who make it their mission to ruin this game for as many people as possible... Those are just a couple examples. Have fun pretending I'm wrong, and that the League community HASN'T gotten exponentially more toxic over the years despite Riots attempt at making this an online safe-space. Just because you ignore the problem and pretend that everything is rainbows and butterflies doesn't mean that's the reality that most players game in- sorry to burst your bubbles. Additionally, it's cute how this dude just called me a 'yappy dog' and assumed that I'm the guy who got banned, or something? Lmao, no, I'm just dropping some knowledge on you. Sorry if I'm too blunt for you and your overly sensitive selves, but you need to get over it. The real world is a bitch.
: > Safe spaces and liberals are both actual things, Believe it or not, but In germany ithe term "safe space" isnt a thing(and and I think in a lot of other countrys too) Don't make stuff up ;D > so how is it "childish slang" by any means to share my opinion on something, and discuss associations with each...? Do it, but don't be an asshole?
> [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-26T01:15:31.097+0000) > > Believe it or not, but In germany ithe term "safe space" isnt a thing(and and I think in a lot of other countrys too) Don't make stuff up ;D > > Do it, but don't be an asshole? So because they don't exist in Germany, they AREN'T actual things? I play on the NORTH AMERICAN server, where they ARE actual things, so I fail to see where you were even trying to go with this? That makes a lot of sense. No wonder you and Riot get along so well.
: >Like yeah, we get it bro...30+ times...but we're talking about how big of a fucking JOKE it is that the IFS even Flagged that most recent chat log, in the first place. So what? Ohooooo, one chatlog was mild, but all the other deserve a punishment?!? So the symstem is broken because the one report triggert the punishment for all the other reports?
> [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xhj9fAam,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-26T01:07:27.522+0000) > > So what? > Ohooooo, one chatlog was mild, but all the other deserve a punishment?!? > So the symstem is broken because the one report triggert the punishment for all the other reports? Lol is this even English? Yes, the system is broken if it was flagged by the [admittedly] mild chatlog. The fact that you think none of the other 30+ 'instances' were just as mild is laughable and just a testament to your blind following of Riot, rofl.
: Putting up with Everyday Toxicity.
It will never get better. Riot is self sabotaging their own community, and it's just been getting worse and worse as the years go by. You'd think someone up there would have the intelligence to figure out the problem, lol...but, alas, they don't...and they fired the one guy who had the PhD in psychology- he was their best chance at getting a grip on the [increasingly] toxic community. On the plus side, there's this... https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U
Show more

l2 4 G 3

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion