Rioter Comments
Glîtchy (NA)
: How can I go about climbing the ranks to gold?
Now I'm not by any means a gold player (ideally i think a person above gold could help a person in the same rank as us) but I was within a few games of gold last season. Honestly, from how many of my friends play this game and have hit gold+ some even diamond. The most common response is that once you've peaked its just grinding several hundred games to continue to climb (or whatever number of game it takes). You have probably noticed there isn't a clear cut way of getting gold that easily, and there will probably never be such a way. You can abuse certain champs and get to gold (IE annie (60%~ winrate average if you put in like 10 hours into the champ means you can probably get out of gold in less than 75-200 games, or garen) but thats really boring and un-fun. Other than this sticking to champions if you maintain high winrates and have put time into (im guessing ur twitch or trundle?) will eventually get you out as well. But that honestly hasn't answered your question, you've probably heard this hundreds of times over and over again. The miracle tip that I've found to best effective is to just be positive and having the selfawareness to stop yourself from playing when you are tilted. After losing a single game take a break and detilt (a loss will almost always leave you tilted and make you perform worse). When you encounter inters, the main reason they decide to int is because they are sort of encouraged to through general team negativity, if you act nice and kind it sort of helps to detilt them and can sometimes land you a win. Im sorry this post was sort of useless, **tl;dr give up soul and git gud**
MrGman2 (EUW)
: Get rengar of toplane !!!
this removes a lot of his out play potential and changes the core way we play rengar
: Am i stuck an iron
2 things ranked sort of is weird right now, LP gains and others like the sort are highly off. This will only get better as we near the start of season 9 and thus why people won't recommend playing ranked until season 9 kicks off. And second riot has made initial mmr for all players iron, so despite how many games you win in placements, you will always be placed iron. Hear I would say that you should easily be able to climb out bronze and silver but the fact that LP is so **wiggly** I wouldn't think so. But hopefully new season will fix up the LP issues and make it easier for players who deserve gold/plat to climb out of bronze and silver faster; until season 9.
Rioter Comments
: no, new accounts all get placed in iron
> [{quoted}](name=Still Virgiñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pgeGRa5L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T18:54:22.766+0000) > > no, new accounts all get placed in iron wait what
Rioter Comments
: You need to narrow down to one role, and 2-3 champs in it who are all game changers. If you can win 10 in a row, you'll start to see those LP gains change a lot. P.S. When Season 9 Starts your LP penalty will be reset too. But.... depending on your placements, and the first 20 or so games after it...... you could get yourself right back in that hole. Or, you could see your LP gains rise.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIrKdlgI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T16:27:15.116+0000) > > You need to narrow down to one role, and 2-3 champs in it who are all game changers. > > If you can win 10 in a row, you'll start to see those LP gains change a lot. > > P.S. When Season 9 Starts your LP penalty will be reset too. > But.... depending on your placements, and the first 20 or so games after it...... you could get yourself right back in that hole. Or, you could see your LP gains rise. Thanks! and yeah Im sticking to one role and a few champions right now (i was able to climb from pits of b5 last year lmao). But say if I lose 10, I would much rather have to climb back up rather than be stuck gaining 10 lp for the rest of the season because it feels so bad and makes ranked games feel more stressful than they have to be.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you are losing more than you gain, that means your MMR is lower than where your rank is, or it's evened out where you should be. If you gain way more than you lose, the system is trying to rocket you to where it thinks you should be.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AbcA50wX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-11T22:53:46.029+0000) > > If you are losing more than you gain, that means your MMR is lower than where your rank is, or it's evened out where you should be. > > If you gain way more than you lose, the system is trying to rocket you to where it thinks you should be. i understand this but losing -21 lp having a roughly 70% winrate over past 30 games is frustrating while only gaining 16 lp. No losing streaks in a while (over like 25 games ago).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bot lane carries were suppose to be able to do that. CARRY THE GAME. As where other roles were meant to help support that role. What this means as a jungler is I now cannot expect bot lane to do anything for me ever in games. I cant even remotely expect mid to even carry. Mid lane mages are a joke now. Top is the only lane were champions are remotely capable of coming back from behind. There is more wrong with this current state of the game than you are seeing. How long have you been playing? This new design team riot had integrated a few years ago is frustrating. There are super broken items now like BANNER, STORMSERGE with DUSKBLADE, etc. And champs like XIN, XIN, XIN, XIN did I say XIN? Who are super strong in the jungle. Yes there is Graves, XIn, Trundle, to an extent Olaf, Kha, etc if played right. But now jungle is all about EARLY GAME AND CONTESTING EVERYTHING. You cant play a passive play style anymore. Which some people enjoy. Its super frustrating. You are allowed to have an opinion. But I mean from the sound of it you don't play ranked and just kinda play the game on and off.
im sort of sick of botlane being so strong constantly and yeah i mainly play ranked. It just that for once I'm not really worried about losing going into a game because of some stupid op meta its just that if i lose i lose because i was bad. Bot lane is carry lane but that doesnt mean bot lane should be able to lose lane but by within 20 minutes be able to come back and carry a game. Bot lane is just good right now; top lane bruisers are finally coming back to where they should be and even though mages aren't amazing mid lane is in a good spot. I am low elo (silver 3) so maybe thats why!
eaglei3 (NA)
: Can this be the only season for runes reforged?
i feel like runes were good.. Just so much more optimization available. I just will wait for the day until phase rush riven is viable again
Rioter Comments
DontKnow (EUNE)
: Toxic People Vs Trolls
im afraid this will not happen; i really agree with this post. I can deal with people throwing out words and not getting banned but it seems incredibly bad that players that int and feed don't get accounted for. IMO nothing that can be done about this will ever be implemented but, you can maybe possibly introduce a system where you can send videos of player straight inting and than send them to riot. An int should constitute a permaban
: Has anyone else ever thought that :
{{champion:157}} katana man or {{champion:157}} katana main man? these are the real questions
: The game is too adc oriented now
look im in no rush of tanks coming back; sustain and tanks are just cancer to play against.
: Dear Riot.
maybe your just bad? Your MMR dropped because you keep losing games. MMR and LP are distinct in which LP dictates where your standing is on the ladder while MMR dictates the rate at which you can rise on the ladder. If you are so upset that you can't see your MMR (which is what it seems like when you are blaming the system for no apparent reason other than not having a reason to argue for), you can go OP.GG or other websites. What this comes down to is a player failing to accept that they aren't good (using macro and micro components of the game to explain the MMR system and lp system and abysmal cs rates which they fail to see). Just accept maybe your not good at the game and keep playing until you get better.
Suitaro (NA)
: It'd interesting if yasuo gains his crit from building up his passive by walking and decays over X amount of duration with the shield. Then again there would have to be a incentive to that as well just to make sure Yasuo doesn't get screwed over.
> [{quoted}](name=Suitaro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AT3rETLz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-02T19:18:23.475+0000) > > It'd interesting if yasuo gains his crit from building up his passive by walking and decays over X amount of duration with the shield. Then again there would have to be a incentive to that as well just to make sure Yasuo doesn't get screwed over. i feel like people wouldnt be to happy about a champion getting crit for walking; there also a number of problems because if yasuo loses all his crit chance in a middle of a duel he automatically loses.
: I really hate lethality M.F, so recommend me a build for the moment.
other than letahility and crit; you are pretty much left with ap mf
Chiri51 (EUNE)
: Just reached Platinum
i'm silver so i dont know but apparently it is really toxic and everyone thinks there gosu and faker
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What is the total number of banned user accounts in Riot's database?
idk but 5 thousand seems a bit off.. a bit too small. are you sure those are correct numbers?
: Bad games in silver
could a riot person reply xD
Rioter Comments
: An Item that basically eliminates tanks
I'm not trying to be rude, but most people that replying play tanks. IMO a tank should not be able to kill bruisers so fast; they literary do nothing and win trades. If they are going to win trades make it so that it makes it more difficult or at least that in extended trades which bruisers in theory should excel at they win the trade.
Rioter Comments
: Lol TRMplays openly admits to encouraging Inting....
Not gonna lie, this seems kind of true. Reddit does screw over a lot of things :(
: I got permabanned after being reported by trolls
DUDE DUDE! Ok listen I had the same problem. Pretty much the same thing happened to me and I also got perma banned but luckly and thankfully got unbanned (every since I have loved the game more because basically, I reformed into this angel like human being). Be it I was less toxic (I basically spammed that I was being harassed and had a "Civil" argument over what is punishable and what is not). So what do you do? First off reading the logs; they aren't that horrible dude, still, they aren't great but at best they seem like the average semi-toxic game. What really fucked you over was the "kill yourself" because guarantee that if you had not said that you would not have been banned. Ask riot to re-evaluate and hope for the best! I hope you get your account back :D (BUT STILL THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT THIS WASN'T BAD, IMO THIS WAS FINE COMPARED TO OTHER PERMA BANS WHICH WERE 100% JUSTIFIED)
shykarn (NA)
: Out of game harrassment but I'm unable to report.
damn, I don't even think riot saves out of game in que voice logs. At least in my opinion because it seems so random but yeah submit a ticket and if you can't read the pinned post on how to submit a ticket rn (its bugged and they have some help on how to send a ticket)
: Nothing even remotely like inting in your history. What was the _real_ reason you got banned?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=L0WAH6Qe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-25T02:06:59.078+0000) > > Nothing even remotely like inting in your history. > > What was the _real_ reason you got banned? Yeah; your last games weren't even actually even half as bad tbh they were pretty good https://imgur.com/a/74Gwo Send riot a support ticket because even scrolling deep down op.gg your kda's seem not int worthy. But then again you might be lying
: intentionally feeding, grieving, assisting enemy team
they need to bring back unskilled player tbh
Diar (NA)
: Sooooo
Roulette: After using a summoner spell you will gain a random summoner spell (NOT SMITE) Does not take your smite either. Champions like Zoe will abuse this so much it will be extraordinarily stupid. IE; Zoe Flash, Zoe flash, Zoe flash. Three flashes no thank you.
afmghost (NA)
: @Riot: I want you to look at this idea OverWatch is implementing
: Does age affect skill?
There are really 2 possibilities here. The first being players have gotten better but seeing that your prime was s4 and s5 that would make no sense as the meta shifts haven't been that big. And tbh players have been the same for a while with people in the same elo brackets basically having the same skill as a person from that same elo bracket would have in s3 or s2. Other being its your own perception of you being worse. Reaction time is at your prime when you are 24 and slowly starts to worsen from that age but in terms of the decline, it is very small. You can still be nearly as good as you were when you were 24 if you are 30 and nothing much would change. To put it into perspective the only thing is that very tight mirco seconds of information can be missed which although being crucial can be gotten around by.
: dude, I had the same problem. Last season I was stuck bronze 5 all year and played 90 games! 90! I played my placements this season won 7 of them and got placed b5 0lp. I was literary by definition the worst player in the game when I was there. I wanted to blame rito but you have to accept that your probably just bad and get good like I did. Mute team the first minute into the game, play mid lane or jungle and just play. From being in bronze 5 for 90+ games to being out of bronze into silver in under 100 games it was completely possible. I'm now silver and all it took was just some dedication to the game. ~~Anyone~~ Everyone deserves higher than bronze unless if you have connection issues tbh!
> [{quoted}](name=Hide On Top Bush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzszmF7a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T23:28:27.839+0000) > > dude, I had the same problem. Last season I was stuck bronze 5 all year and played 90 games! 90! I played my placements this season won 7 of them and got placed b5 0lp. I was literary by definition the worst player in the game when I was there. I wanted to blame rito but you have to accept that your probably just bad and get good like I did. Mute team the first minute into the game, play mid lane or jungle and just play. From being in bronze 5 for 90+ games to being out of bronze into silver in under 100 games it was completely possible. I'm now silver and all it took was just some dedication to the game. ~~Anyone~~ Everyone deserves higher than bronze unless if you have connection issues tbh! Also looking at your match history you consistently have 4 cs per minute, if you want to get out just get more cs
ahama1 (EUW)
: maybe its time for a new ranked system
dude, I had the same problem. Last season I was stuck bronze 5 all year and played 90 games! 90! I played my placements this season won 7 of them and got placed b5 0lp. I was literary by definition the worst player in the game when I was there. I wanted to blame rito but you have to accept that your probably just bad and get good like I did. Mute team the first minute into the game, play mid lane or jungle and just play. From being in bronze 5 for 90+ games to being out of bronze into silver in under 100 games it was completely possible. I'm now silver and all it took was just some dedication to the game. ~~Anyone~~ Everyone deserves higher than bronze unless if you have connection issues tbh!
: Have fun league im done with you
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Some math on the gold generated by minions next patch
yeulx (NA)
: What Champions do you hope riot makes pool party and starguardian skins for?
I want to see pool party yasuo, just because water tornado
ShiniXII (EUW)
: how do I beat malphite again?
dude, there is no way you win, just give up and roam at that point. when you have to start to submit to a tank its time to leave the lane because no matter what you do you will never win. The new rune is in a bad state, wait for it to become a universal bruiser rune because as it stands its only viable on Riven, Fiora and Darius
Novel (NA)
: Just got Permaban
dude you should of unbinded your enter key. If you can't control yourself then control the system!
: I got BANNED for this????
Really no comment, this was incredibly toxic behavior. Asking someone to int, listen to yourself.
: Permabanned help
You have some options but I really want you to understand that what you did was completely unacceptable by all means! In my honest opinion, avoid talking in general in league if you've been banned already. Avoid explicit language (even though it's not prohibited you can get carried away very easily) and just mute people if they ever start to get on nerves. The best course of actions would be to submit a riot support tickets and see what they can do. The chances from looking at the chats your odds are against you as you displayed very negative behavior (if it was more on the lines of saying you would mute someone or saying that someone was toxic you would probably get away with it). Detail why you think your actions were justified and try to ask for an apology. But my final verdict is that you really abused the chatbox and was not even thinking about the later implications. Think twice, three times before you say something negative when you are on thin ice like this.
: I don't see shen or yasuo. Unless Yasuo is that child with his hair tied back in the first seconds with his brother, Yone, but that would make Irelia way older.
> [{quoted}](name=WishMyLifeAway,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kg8WR3ZE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T15:56:54.304+0000) > > I don't see shen or yasuo. Unless Yasuo is that child with his hair tied back in the first seconds with his brother, Yone, but that would make Irelia way older. Yasuo is fighting riven
: The music team seriously needs to chill the hell out
dude it sounds like the most god damn inspirational music of all time. It's like when all of your teammates are dead and then you are left to fend off the game and you take your last ground start to channel your inner chmapion. And 1v5 but lol your a janna sup. GG
Rioter Comments
Show more

leagμe of lolis

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion