: Lux VFX Update
so instead of improving the game gameplay-wise, you work on useless things that has no effect at keeping your playerbase playing ranked. Can you show us the numbers of how many players are playing solo/duo now compared to 2014 or 2015? Should be very interesting. I bet there are far less now than back then because of stupid gameplay decisions the company makes.
: The amount of unbalanced matches is pathetic
this game is no skill anymore. Just pick the most BS champ and get the most OP item build and rank up like that. Looks like im back to quitting ranked again. Sorry for giving it another chance. I am sorry for supporting Riot by making que times slightly faster by me playing ranked.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueplayer450,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xIUzf4jr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:55:58.371+0000) > > You know, you dont have to not bring up Blizzard, I know a lot of LoL players dont like them but I mean come on, just say that its what Blizzard does, all their games on one launcher. I feel like there's some context missing in this reply, because I don't know what Blizz has to do with anything, but if the point is more about other game companies putting all their games on the same launcher, well... that's pretty standard practice and why I want Riot to make it available for their PC players at least.
> [{quoted}](name=Häßlich,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xIUzf4jr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-24T22:16:51.642+0000) > > I feel like there's some context missing in this reply, because I don't know what Blizz has to do with anything, but if the point is more about other game companies putting all their games on the same launcher, well... that's pretty standard practice and why I want Riot to make it available for their PC players at least. I think riot will do it. Its not out yet so no need to have it. But they need to change it around a little bit cause right now it seems like it always boots up LoL instead of just going to the launcher.
: Can we eventually get LoR launcher integration into the LoL launcher?
You know, you dont have to not bring up Blizzard, I know a lot of LoL players dont like them but I mean come on, just say that its what Blizzard does, all their games on one launcher.
: Dragon map change shouldn't be decided by RNG
Please explain how this is rng? Because its not.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
Lol, I thought there would be much bigger changes. All these are, are small changes that added up to a big update. Blizzard must be happy. Will they capitalize at blizzcon? They are already working on solo lane changes so gameplay redesign could happen.
: Patch 9.20 notes
Oh look, they added a shield on another champ. Really Riot? Did you run out of ideas?
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
With only 8 million players and obviously less than that that plays ranked, now I see why they had to remove a division from the leagues.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
"Every day we see about 8 million peak concurrent players in League". Only 8 million? Pretty sure the number went down a lot compared to most other years. Now I see why match quality hasnt been very good, way less players on ranked. What riot doesnt tell you is how that 8 million is spread out with each game mode and how often they play each game mode a day.
: Teamfight Tactics — /dev Update: Ranked Changes
Thanks to TFT, I played over 4 ranked SR games today and not a single one has been close. I knew this game mode would ruin that one. I am about ready to take another several month break from this game.
5 MS (NA)
: You can't say "we" don't care about this game mode. Their are literally millions of players who are currently enjoying the game mode. Your argument is circular and illogical in and of itself. If the game was such dog shit, and unpopular, it should have minimal impact on the queue times for SR. While this is anecdotal, as is your evidence I'm sure, I haven't noticed any change in queue time for ranked, and would be interested to see what minimal impact their has been from Riot.
the match quality continues to be terrible. But I heard the game is better over in EU.
: Teamfight Tactics — /dev Update: Ranked Changes
Just give up on this game mode already. Its impacting SR ranked with less players. We don't care about this mode.
Mártir (EUW)
: Removing Twisted Treeline (3v3)? WTF Riot? Serious?
This game keeps going downhill. Now they are removing Twisted Treeline. And instead of making the main game mode (SR) mode fun they decided to make a brand new mode. How about fix the mess that you all did to the competitive part of the game? Bring back old runes for one. Stop favoring the annoying and OP champs in balance patches. The match quality on SR has been bad too. Ironically the match quality has been much better with the old runes, no turret changes etc... If I wanna go 10-50 all the time but have shorter matches I would play hots. Ive been noticing people have been dodging way more often too than before. It gets so annoying, it wastes so much time.
: I think most people agree season 4 was the best season. A huge difference is that junglers were actually rewarded for farming. Now with camps having 2.5 minute respawn timers, you lose pretty much nothing for failing a gank. The jungle pool was also much larger because the jungle items gave way more sustain. It's not like changing this even accomplished anything positive. Most meta junglers stay at full healthy anyways, it's just now "non-meta" junglers are just trolling because they physically can't clear. My biggest gripes now though are with ADCs and new champions, especially the new adc champions. ADCs used to be required because you needed them to push towers. Now AP champs and demolish champs can push towers too, so they just overbuffed the crap out of right clickers. Now if you're ever behind as a melee champ you're removed from the game, you'll disappear in 8 autos at 20 minutes if you ever get within range of the adc whether you're trying to tank up or not. The new champs are also all powercreeped trash. Yesterday I saw my 4 kill {{champion:145}} with 160 cs 1v1 a 5 kill {{champion:91}} with 200 cs, ADC assassin great idea riot, those skins are selling like weeb fire. . . {{champion:142}} W shouldn't be in the game in any shape or form {{champion:82}} R shouldn't be in the game in any shape or form {{champion:517}} R shouldn't be in the game in any shape or form {{champion:555}} R and Passive shouldn't be in the game in any shape or form {{champion:498}} {{champion:67}} An adc shouldn't have untargetability when the whole "counterplay" to this class is to one shot them. Vayne has been cancer for as long as I remember. The fact that a "scaling hard carry" can completely shit on most melee characters starting for level 1 should hint to riot that the champ needs a rework or dumpstering. Not more fucking buffs just because another bullshit champ {{champion:145}} can beat her. . . {{champion:266}} I used to love playing this champ he got removed for being a "stat check" and got replaced with an impossible to balance Riven clone. {{champion:82}} literally forces you into a statcheck 1v1 and he just got added. The reason {{champion:266}} got removed was the community complained he wasn't good in season 4. They fixed him up in Season 7 and people were happy but they already spent 3 years to make a Riven clone so we were getting it whether we liked it or not.
You forgot to mention that Talon's D shouldn't be in the game.
: Bring back the uniqueness that old runes provided
LAMO! Do people actually think the new runes are more diverse than the old ones? I guarantee you people run the same stuff most of the time still. In these kind of games, there's only so much you can do until stuff is set in stone and the best builds are figured out. And yes, I did experiment a lot with the old runes. Again, I could careless about these new ones.
: Old games and old runes were funnier and less problematic...
The new runes also overcomplicate things, the old runes were simple. All they had to do was just make the old runes free. I hope they kept all that old stuff in case they ever decide to trash this new junk and go back to the old runes. Like with the old runes I didn't mind making my own pages but with the new runes I could careless about making my own, too much to read and what not so I just look up builds. Though other stuff also made the game more boring too: -Everything became darker: From the new SR, to new champs and redesigned champs. And yes, there are way too many stupid items in the game now. I don't mind the elemental drags though, they don't even change the game that much. Ive won plenty of games where got zero and they got all of them
: What about the client updates?
the client needs a ton of work.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 9
Hey Meddler, can we please revert League back to the 2012-2014 or 2015 time period? And then have Riot work on a new damn game so you all stop messing and ruining this game. I dont see why a new player would want to try this game out now. The reworked splash arts and some in-game models look ugly, this game got way too complicated, the confusing and ugly looking client, way too many stupid items now, a lot more of the art looks ugly and what not. Like if I never played the game yet and seeing the horrible mess it's in now, I wouldn't play it. And it shows with the insanely long 3 player que times in flex ranked. You even made some old champs very frustrating to play against. This game no longer takes skill its whoever has the most BS items win.
Rioter Comments
: Malphite changes coming to PBE
I am so sick and tired of riot making changes to champs that doesn't need to be changed. Malph was fine. Long ago I came into league because everything looked cool, and not ugly, you can easily identify everything and the items werent so BS. Then they go and change the splash art of perfectly fine art already, changed the art of other icons too of weapons and some summoner spells. 2015 was the last great year of league, after that year, idk what the heck happened but it went to hell mostly art related things and of course useless champ changes and redesigns oh and stupid items. Hoesntly, if I never played the game many years ago and just seeing it for the first time, lets say in 2018, theres a near 0 chance I would of played it, how things look goes a long way for me of liking a game or not and most everything looks ugly. There's no more "wow that looks cool". Champ icons look similar to each other too. After they changed the look of so many champs either their in-game art and/or their champ select art (their splash art?) some champ icons look too similar to each other and I also say "who the heck is that"?. I even say that to the splash art. Zero reason to ever change the art of blitzcrank, he looked perfectly fine before same with malphite and many other champs. Whats next? Gonna make Jax ugly and less appealing too? So again, art was the biggest reason why I got into league. The Rift looked cool, the client looked cool, all the champs looked cool, all the items had that cool "old school" look to them, and now everything that they changed they look so bland, not appealing, unoriginal, icons look similar, hard to clearly identify many of them and the client is an ugly, confusing mess...but wait, the oh so "good client" now needs to "conclude" the game you were just in! They redid the rune system which was fine before, all they had to do was to make those free. Now all they did was just added an extra layer complexity to the game and its confusing beyond all heck. They also did away with that cool "animation" (hard to describe) when you go to a champ's story oh and they decided to make the font smaller. What about instead of adding features to the client, how about make it less confusing first? Why is there no separation or a much more obvious separation between the top bar and what it's displaying? There's no transparency. It's the same black color and same boldness for the entire screen. But that's just the start of the confusion problems. All of the epic old sound effects of the old client are gone too. What happened to this game? Did the original developers leave?

leagueplayer450

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion