BUT JHIN ALREADY HAS 4 SKINS NOW, DONT BREAK THE BALANCE
Atzima (NA)
: Stuff for Moms???
I little teemo costume for baby's. Imagine that lol
JuhnChan (NA)
: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BEAT ORIANNA
Wait until her battery dies
: The root should't cancel her ult...
> [{quoted}](name=zImaginaerum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uPXsl0aV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-27T16:48:58.634+0000) > > The root should't cancel her ult... I swear it has for me. I've kat times where the kat is asking me all confused in allchat lol
: Fucking hate katarina
Try karma. She counters kat imo. Shield yourself when she throws the dagger at you, poke her down to hell with your q, and the best is use your W when you fight because the root cancels her ult
Doodlzzz (NA)
: Skin concept - Miss Fortune with clothes on
Ok not gonna lie, I laughed in real life😂 +1 upvote lol
: Team Fidget Spinner go!
Nightblue already did this but with alittle bit of a different team. Look it up, its mad funny lol
: Is Master yi the strongest 1v1 Champion, even stronger then fiora?
Yes a full build yi is one of the only ones who can 1v1 a full build fiora. Assuming the yi and fiora are equal skin and builds, the yi will most likely win
: How to throw a game as Taliyah
I prefer to throw another rock, not games
: Does anybody else work really hard at school
THIS IS LEGIT ME EVERYDAY. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE LOL
alw (NA)
: Yeah I am super disappointed in my offers. Nothing for champs I play. I guess the discount bot isn't too smart :(
I got 6 for champs I own. Arcade ahri for 405, project ekko for 540. I grabbed those! It also gave me options for a lux, tf, and the christmas beggar skin. I guess i just got really lucky!
Rioter Comments
mecharri (EUW)
: Kled has a better Malzahar passive than Malzahar (rant)
Someone is salty.... uk what you should do? Buy and play the champ lol
: Yet another Taliyah worked ground rant
Rioter Comments
: actually yi is in fact a noob champ along with garen annie etc since their kits are so simple a potato could play them but even if the champ itself could be considered brain dead if you have the mechanical knowledge the skill ceiling continues to rise
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Emi6TM6c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-09T12:55:12.051+0000) > > actually yi is in fact a noob champ along with garen annie etc since their kits are so simple a potato could play them but even if the champ itself could be considered brain dead if you have the mechanical knowledge the skill ceiling continues to rise Honestly true, anyone can dodge a stun if you know her animations and timing tbh, hitting Q isn't an outplay lol
Skorch (NA)
: Why is no one talking about Gargoyle Cho'Gath?
My friend had 14k health with it on lol
: Taliyah's quotes for her W ability (What happened to them?)
I too have 70k and mastery 7 on her, and I never heard them either tbh
: We need more IP per win/loss
They should make the champs on sale have their ip on sale too
: You're entitled to your opinion. But you will likely stay in silver if you value vision that little. Vision is WAY more important than your stats. Trust me.
> [{quoted}](name=KempyreanPirate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gbiNzuLm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-08T04:11:30.610+0000) > > You're entitled to your opinion. > > But you will likely stay in silver if you value vision that little. Vision is WAY more important than your stats. Trust me. That's one thing I try to focus on, warding. Whenever I support I don't back until I have 800+ gold for the sightstone. I don't understand why people hate warding. I honestly love warding. One item I build on ivern is ruby sightstone. Who wants to try and steal a barron blindly, or facecheck a bush with the fed yasuo? I know my team won't ward so I buy blue wards so I can keep bushes warded all game because I know my teammates won't ward them. Bronze 2 btw
: As a lover of the immobile ADCs ({{champion:222}} and {{champion:202}}) I agree completely. Mobility is far too common. Every new release (besides Jhin) seems to have some form of a gap closer or other mobility ability worked into their kit.
> [{quoted}](name=JavelinJoe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MQo1nA5P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-08T04:06:22.970+0000) > > As a lover of the immobile ADCs ({{champion:222}} and {{champion:202}}) I agree completely. Mobility is far too common. Every new release (besides Jhin) seems to have some form of a gap closer or other mobility ability worked into their kit. Xayah
Oryiah (NA)
: Gaming Communities From a Girl's Perspective - Please Read
I'll play with boys, girls, anyone I don't care! Except boosted monkeys.....
: KINDRED BUFFS PLEASE, It's Time to Talk...
I say boost her base ms to get in and out of the jg quicker. Also make her q jump longer to possibly be able to jump through more walls. Maybe make q proc an e stack
Oelyk (NA)
: Wait, is this just a macbook pro problem? If So thats another problem for me...
> [{quoted}](name=Lazy cat,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zJX0obms,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-05-03T14:25:05.624+0000) > > Wait, is this just a macbook pro problem? If So thats another problem for me... Problem here for my Mac too :(
: Doesn't make sense thematically, and would make him potentially broken
> [{quoted}](name=An Enemy Sutando,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qg1wdfyW,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-05-01T17:14:09.430+0000) > > Doesn't make sense thematically, and would make him potentially broken It would put him back into the meta maybe
: Give fiddlesticks the yi/lucian treatment
What is his fear was a charm so the target doesn't run out of his drain range?
: Janitor Master Yi Skin Idea
He has enough skins, and let's not give people another really to play him
: same thing that happened to me when i tried kassadin mid for the first time. What happens? Top lane Teemo and Bot lane Xayah start roasting me about to not play kass anymore. Like i told them it was my first time kassadin at least 3 times and they just don't care.
> [{quoted}](name=JeffLeague123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-04-28T00:25:24.581+0000) > > same thing that happened to me when i tried kassadin mid for the first time. What happens? Top lane Teemo and Bot lane Xayah start roasting me about to not play kass anymore. Like i told them it was my first time kassadin at least 3 times and they just don't care. When you flame someone but you are playing teemo...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How to completely ruin a Jhin game
I WANT TO LIKE THE COMMENTS BUT THEY ARE ALL EITHER 4 OR -4 AND I DONT HAVE THE HEART TO MESS IT ALL UP
: I don't report this in norms but I'll definitely report in ranked. I just had a game couple hours back where my team feeds a kill every 30 seconds. I reported every single one of those assholes for feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=XelNiya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-04-27T05:19:10.292+0000) > > I don't report this in norms but I'll definitely report in ranked. I just had a game couple hours back where my team feeds a kill every 30 seconds. I reported every single one of those assholes for feeding. Agreed, ranked I'm fine with reporting (unless you win maybe or the person is really trying and you can tell it's a bad game) but norms is just for fun, no need to report lol
: Alright, you convinced me, I'l stop doing this.
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-04-27T05:22:14.690+0000) > > Alright, you convinced me, I'l stop doing this. Wait actually lol?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaredc3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-26T14:34:19.869+0000) > > if I just get a champ and I bring it into normals and even say when I get into the game that I'm new to this champ, if I do bad don't spam "report so and so for feeding" in all chat every time I die. Like I know I'm bad at the champ, that's why I'm in NORMALS to learn them. I could be ruining your ranked game but I have the respect to learn a champ and practice a champ in games that mean nothing before I go into meaningful games. I can't be amazing my first couple games. I just need to get this off my chest. Now that there's a practice tool along with custom games and bots, there's just no reason to 'first time' a champ in normals or ranked. While I don't report for a bad game per se, I absolutely loathe the excuse that "it's just normals".
> [{quoted}](name=Scary Door,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-04-27T12:26:51.080+0000) > > Now that there's a practice tool along with custom games and bots, there's just no reason to 'first time' a champ in normals or ranked. > > While I don't report for a bad game per se, I absolutely loathe the excuse that "it's just normals". I'm saying first time against real people, even after bots and customs
: Errr, ok? We have like thousands of these threads, we aren't your personal therapist. If you really want to go whine about something go to Misc or PB&M
> [{quoted}](name=Dank Memes 333 ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-04-27T01:17:32.385+0000) > > Errr, ok? We have like thousands of these threads, we aren&#x27;t your personal therapist. If you really want to go whine about something go to Misc or PB&amp;M Thanks for the support! <3
: I cant even play my champ half the time (rakan)
> [{quoted}](name=Azure Dancer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-04-26T21:22:34.591+0000) > > I cant even play my champ half the time (rakan) Wait a week or 2 until the hype does down about them being new
NinjaKS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaredc3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-26T20:27:08.373+0000) > Most champs I play don&#x27;t even make it into ranked lol. This is something that i wish a lot more people realized about the champs that they pick. Not everyone can or wants to play every champ. Try getting good with at least 3-5 in each lane and then use them situationally or just by what you are best with. Ranked is for those champs you know inside and out and not just cause its meta or looks like they would be fun.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaKS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T20:37:37.349+0000) > > Most champs I play don&amp;#x27;t even make it into ranked lol. > > This is something that i wish a lot more people realized about the champs that they pick. Not everyone can or wants to play every champ. Try getting good with at least 3-5 in each lane and then use them situationally or just by what you are best with. > > Ranked is for those champs you know inside and out and not just cause its meta or looks like they would be fun. Yea honestly. Some champs are fun to play, but shouldn't be played competitively. I like playing teemo when I'm with friends, it's fun to mess around with him, but I'd probably never take him into ranked. Sometimes you just gotta know which champs your shouldn't take into ranked
: I say this: "/All If [problem person] says something important, please relay it to me. I'm muting them, and I'll report them for toxicity when this is over." Ususally, I mute them, but sometimes I leave them unmuted. Either way, they shut up really quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=ManiacalCoyote,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-26T20:29:49.503+0000) > > I say this: &quot;/All If [problem person] says something important, please relay it to me. I&#x27;m muting them, and I&#x27;ll report them for toxicity when this is over.&quot; > > Ususally, I mute them, but sometimes I leave them unmuted. Either way, they shut up really quickly. Good idea
NinjaKS (NA)
: I do this same thing any time a rework or new champ or even some new items come out. I use a system of 3 games that gets me into the groove of the new changes or champ. Play one game in custom or practice mode to just spam abilities and get used to itemization. Then you play a bot game or even right into a norms game just to feel it out a bit. If you feel confident at that point try it again in a norms draft. At that point you have at least a small understanding of the champ. Now after this I normally still will not play them ranked until I really have tried them multiple times in normal games but I guess to each his own.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaKS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-26T19:59:43.539+0000) > > I do this same thing any time a rework or new champ or even some new items come out. I use a system of 3 games that gets me into the groove of the new changes or champ. Play one game in custom or practice mode to just spam abilities and get used to itemization. Then you play a bot game or even right into a norms game just to feel it out a bit. If you feel confident at that point try it again in a norms draft. At that point you have at least a small understanding of the champ. > > Now after this I normally still will not play them ranked until I really have tried them multiple times in normal games but I guess to each his own. I do the same thing, practice mode->bots-> norms. Most champs I play don't even make it into ranked lol. I made this post because I got used to tf in those, but because of the pressure of laning against a real person, I would lock in the wrong card, and even thow one at a minion lol
: In all honesty, if someone is being toxic enough to the point where you want to mute them. Odds are they won't be giving any meaningful strategy or coordination to the team.
> [{quoted}](name=BlunterMonk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T20:15:39.128+0000) > > In all honesty, if someone is being toxic enough to the point where you want to mute them. Odds are they won&#x27;t be giving any meaningful strategy or coordination to the team. Yea true lol, that's why I wait until they are super toxic to mute them
Niaphim (EUW)
: I've had quite a few flamers in my normal games. Just ignore. As long as you are trying to win and not dying to your opponent on purpose, do whatever you want to learn the champion. However, it would be nice of you to say that you are not experienced with that champ (you did, nice!), and also maybe in game remind it and explain what happened (you got outplayed/got wrong items etc.). If after all that someone still flames you IN NORMALS, then meh... just mute.
> [{quoted}](name=Niaphim,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-26T19:40:18.810+0000) > > I&#x27;ve had quite a few flamers in my normal games. Just ignore. As long as you are trying to win and not dying to your opponent on purpose, do whatever you want to learn the champion. However, it would be nice of you to say that you are not experienced with that champ (you did, nice!), and also maybe in game remind it and explain what happened (you got outplayed/got wrong items etc.). If after all that someone still flames you IN NORMALS, then meh... just mute. Yea thanks! I usually tell people that it's my .... time playing with this champ for my first 5 or so games. It's better because then they don't expect anything, also the jungler could camp me so I don't fall behind, and also mainly get tips for builds and stuff!
: Things your teammates do that tilt you?
When you are getting leashed as the junglers and they ks the buff accident or not. When you lock in each other's champs and they forget to trade you (I once had to jg yasuo and the midlaner had to midlane kindred, we ff right at 20....) When you are mid and go to get blue buff, use your whole combo to get it fast so you can get back to lane faster, but they just smite it leaving you oom and forcing you to back. When the jungler does that^ then walks into the enemy jungle and dies and pings at base and flames that I'm terrible and have no map awareness because I kept recalling and didn't help even tho I had no mana Feeders. Toxic people. People who give u in the first 10 minutes. Junglers who don't tank lanes until level 6.
: I actually forgot how stupidly noob crushing yi is in silver
Yea, but when you climb out of silver and bronze with them to whewre people know how to handle them, then you are gonna be stuck if those champs are the highest skill caps you can play lol
: Everything you said basically points to making mistakes. Nothing in it suggest anything reportable. I actually quietly enjoy reporting people that go "report bc he sucks." The reporting system is meant for toxicity and attitudes, not to punish someone trying to learn.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeVolibear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2017-04-26T18:47:33.367+0000) > > Everything you said basically points to making mistakes. Nothing in it suggest anything reportable. I actually quietly enjoy reporting people that go &quot;report bc he sucks.&quot; The reporting system is meant for toxicity and attitudes, not to punish someone trying to learn. Exactly, I feel like feeding is kinda misinterpreted. Like there is a difference between getting stopped where you can't do anything, but trying to play and help the team as to going all tyler1 on them and running it down mid lane with mobis and 5 years everytime you spawn. Obviously I don't wanna feed because getting blown up everytime I see someone isn't fun, so no need to make me more upset then I already am.
: LOL is one of the most toxic communities out there. next to dota 2.....so...all i can say is get used to it and hit mute..
> [{quoted}](name=JaegerDrachen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-26T14:38:40.194+0000) > > LOL is one of the most toxic communities out there. next to dota 2.....so...all i can say is get used to it and hit mute.. I try and wait until it I really need to mute them. I feel like when I mute them I hinder my ability at the same time. If the muted person is calling out strategy and I don't know it then that could be a problem for both my team and I. I try to find a valence between it, idk
: If you're trying to learn a new champion and your mechanics are shit, that's fine, I don't mind that at all. I frequently play normals with champions I'm unfamiliar with. However, if you're trying out a new champion and use that as an excuse to "forget" basic game knowledge such as "don't walk alone into unwarded areas" or "don't push your lane without having vision", I have no patience whatsoever for that shit. Just because you're playing a new champion doesn't mean you instantly forget how to play the game. Test your limits, but do so within reason. I've had players that end up chasing Udyr blindly into the entire enemy team, then when I tell them not to get caught out, they say "bro, I never play this champ, leave me alone!". Like............I get that you're new to the champion, but that doesn't mean you're new to League of Legends itself.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-26T15:42:19.828+0000) > > If you&#x27;re trying to learn a new champion and your mechanics are shit, that&#x27;s fine, I don&#x27;t mind that at all. I frequently play normals with champions I&#x27;m unfamiliar with. > > However, if you&#x27;re trying out a new champion and use that as an excuse to &quot;forget&quot; basic game knowledge such as &quot;don&#x27;t walk alone into unwarded areas&quot; or &quot;don&#x27;t push your lane without having vision&quot;, I have no patience whatsoever for that shit. Just because you&#x27;re playing a new champion doesn&#x27;t mean you instantly forget how to play the game. Test your limits, but do so within reason. > > I&#x27;ve had players that end up chasing Udyr blindly into the entire enemy team, then when I tell them not to get caught out, they say &quot;bro, I never play this champ, leave me alone!&quot;. Like............I get that you&#x27;re new to the champion, but that doesn&#x27;t mean you&#x27;re new to League of Legends itself. Im just talking about feeding and mechanics, doing stupid things is not patched up by playing the champion first time.
: Normals is for learning new champions and having fun. You aren't going to learn much playing bots, so it won't change the fact that you're going to do pretty awful in your first few games PvP.
> [{quoted}](name=Glory ln Death,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-26T18:00:30.474+0000) > > Normals is for learning new champions and having fun. You aren&#x27;t going to learn much playing bots, so it won&#x27;t change the fact that you&#x27;re going to do pretty awful in your first few games PvP. Exactly :)
: You really ought not to be "trying" a new champ that you have never played in norms. Open a custom game and play one to see how it works, Then play a norms. I know, its only a norms game, but no one likes a feeder. By play testing your NEW champ in custom you only affect your own game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mataka Tek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-26T15:40:43.565+0000) > > You really ought not to be &quot;trying&quot; a new champ that you have never played in norms. > Open a custom game and play one to see how it works, Then play a norms. > I know, its only a norms game, but no one likes a feeder. > By play testing your NEW champ in custom you only affect your own game. Even after bots and customs that's not the same feel as in game
: I got autofilled to MID just last match, never played mid before and don't really have a mid champ I've ever played. I play Jungle/Top main, and do Supp/ADC on occasion. Figured that 4 of 5 positions is fine for queue...But nope! Anyway, went Fizz, tried to play extremely safe but kept getting dove on by the mid Ekko and Trynd jungle. [Did horrible](http://i.imgur.com/9gVwM5T.jpg), but was certainly not the reason my team lost...
> [{quoted}](name=Max Griswald,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-26T15:32:13.044+0000) > > I got autofilled to MID just last match, never played mid before and don't really have a mid champ I've ever played. I play Jungle/Top main, and do Supp/ADC on occasion. Figured that 4 of 5 positions is fine for queue...But nope! > > Anyway, went Fizz, tried to play extremely safe but kept getting dove on by the mid Ekko and Trynd jungle. [Did horrible](http://i.imgur.com/9gVwM5T.jpg), but was certainly not the reason my team lost... Was it normals?
: Feeders (0/5 or worse before 15 mins) deserve to be reported unless they are up against a crazy strong smurf. I'm sorry but if you die 3 times in lane pre 10 minutes and you don't accept that you lost lane and try to keep fighting, then you don't understand the game. If you disagree with this and are bronze I don't care about your opinion cause that is literally the #1 why you are bronze, cause you don't understand what I'm saying
> [{quoted}](name=EnjolrasV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3lNEpXEE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-26T18:24:24.084+0000) > > Feeders (0/5 or worse before 15 mins) deserve to be reported unless they are up against a crazy strong smurf. I&#x27;m sorry but if you die 3 times in lane pre 10 minutes and you don&#x27;t accept that you lost lane and try to keep fighting, then you don&#x27;t understand the game. If you disagree with this and are bronze I don&#x27;t care about your opinion cause that is literally the #1 why you are bronze, cause you don&#x27;t understand what I&#x27;m saying Yes I am bronze, I just got the game so I don't expect more. I played twisted fate mid once in normals for the first time. I was against a nidalee mid. I didn't know twisted fate well, and especially how to play against the nidalee mid matchup. She killed me once and then again. Then I tried to farm but she would hit me with a spear, transform and jump on me and ignite. Lee would also come to kick me out of my tower once in awhile. Therefore I fed my ass off and couldn't do anything because idk how to use he champ. I still built legit items, even situational ones. I didn't build 5 tears and mobis, and I tried playing the game. That's not worth a report. You will just say it's irrelevant because I'm bronze but who cares, I can still have an opinion too.
Show more

logic301

Level 222 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion