Rioter Comments
: [Gameplay] Kai'sa's Living Weapon has some odd calculations. Screenshots included.
but he asked for you to display your runes which isnt in the screen shot
: So what is the disadvantage to staying Attached all the time? only tower can dammage her and she can still cast spells. sure not auto attacks but she is goigto be a caster/support, AAs won't really matter.
To get her shield u need to aa. It zays u need to do the attacking. After u get the shield it will go on u or allies you attach to. So if u cant aa while attached. No shields.
: Yuumi Abilities
You get pix u get pix everyone gets a pix
: Yuumi Abilities
Lulu apc +yuumi support ftw
: theres a trade off between good matchmaking and fast timers. you want fast timers? matching will be worse you want better matchmaking? timers will be longer i'd rather wait 3,4,5,6,10,15 minutes for a GOOD match. than be trapped in a bad one for 20-40 minutes
see and im not aruging agaisnt that what im saying is remake timers should be faster. the overall time for normal queuing in general is perfectly fine. its remaking that pisses me off. plus if it was good matchmaking the example below wouldnt happen. 1st time: i find a game (10 people). we all go through all the check points to make sure we are all there. game starts. 3mins in 1 afk out of 9 people. 2/4 say remake... wait another 3 mins. 2nd time: i find a game (10 people). we all go through all the check points to make sure we are all there. game starts. 3mins in 1 afk out of 9 people. 2/4 say remake... wait another 3 mins. 3rd time: i find a game (10 people). we all go through all the check points to make sure we are all there. game starts. 3mins in 1 afk out of 9 people. 2/4 say remake... wait another 3 mins. then 10 dodgers... finally a game but your not in the lane u first got and really wanted or your champion you first had is banned (when u had a chance 3 times in a row) Remakes normally only have 1 afk person and so why does it take 3mins for 1 person to be added into the queue? those 9 people should be in a game a lot quicker vs waitng because 1 person afked. (so in total u wait 6 mins per remake, and 3mins per dodge. so 18mins in remake and 30mins in dodging. 48mins later your in a game u dont want to be in)
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Yukon79 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5LIPsdn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T11:11:33.103+0000) > > Anyone who played (at level 30) during Season 5/6 would be an experienced player. Anyone from prior seasons would be a veteran. > > And the reason is because veterans will have had the chance to buy out all the champions and the runes they needed. They will still have nothing to spend that refund on except a couple champions. And even if it's a smaller % of total IP earned, it's still a MASSIVE chunk. > > Additionally, people pretend that runes were optional. They weren't because they were needed to play your best. They also pretend that runes lost value over time (one price drop in 8 years and that's only because the new system is coming out in a couple months). I've played the game sense beta. I don't even play the game every month. I have all the runes, but still am not even close to getting all the champions. So your right. NOT!!! It is only a kick to my nuts. Because; If I would have spent all that IP on champions instead I would have gotten a lot more for my investment with this change. Most veterans I know don't play this game enough to have everything unlocked. Clearly your basing this off the top 1% of the player-base. This change is bias and assumes to much. While you might claim veterans should have everything anyways. I 100% promises that isn't even going to be close to the majority of them. Just your streamers and top players basically. Who can play all day everyday. Your opinion of the majority of veteran is wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Yukon79,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5LIPsdn,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T19:50:18.885+0000) > > I've played the game sense beta. I don't even play the game every month. > i dont play every month, and played since season 3. do you know how many champions im missing. 8 only 8. the fact of it is you dont play enough for this to really be a benfit to you. with how much you dont play. i dont play every month i dont play everyday. i play in burst and only do 3 games a day when i do my burst. when i do play i make sure i get first win day bonus which is a big boost. as well if u played recently it become easier to get the champions equal to or over 4800. the fact of the matter is u sound like u played longer then me but i have way more then you only because i played occasionally vs barely any. for you to complain like this is you being the 1%. it doesnt even sound like u like the game. for me i like it and for people who like it they will play more. a barely casually player doesnt have a lot to complain about vs a causally or pro players. yes will i be losing out on my runes a bit. but ill have all i need for the 8 champs im missing. 2268 blue x 6.5+1515ip+ rune refund. fact of it is we had some time to prep for this as we knew it was coming to. so i dont feel bad for you but i do feel bad for players who did go rune hunting a year after i started playing (unless they played a lot more then me). and the positive net gain: everyone will be on the same playing field now. no one will have to rune hunt anymore and everyone will be happy for it. does it suck now yes, but in 2-6 months no one will care anymore. especially people like you who dont play that often.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Client Open Beta Update #1
Is the bots in custom the practice tool? if not when is the practice tool going to be worked on or released? or has it been delayed for sometime?
Rioter Comments
Porocles (NA)
: Are you still having any issues loading the patcher? Or is this when you are trying to login to your account? I'm also curious if this is on the legacy or updated client, or regardless? Let me know!
im not having the issue anymore since it started to work again. when it was happening though was when i was trying to log in or when i was already logged in
lord4571 (NA)
: Why wont league load?
really... right when i post this... huh ok it seems to be working now ill post on this if it stops again i guess...
  Rioter Comments
lord4571 (NA)
: how do you turn off auto fill
lol you know this was three months ago right? like i dont need help with this anymore
Rioter Comments
: Road to Pre-Season: Practice Tool in the Works
if there is anyway make the practice tool work offline or will it be something of high priority. i know when i do custom games with just myself the game all to often loses connection, but when i play with others 5mins later i don't have any disconnection issues. i feel like this is because of how it views solo games vs bots as low priority instead of the same priority as a blind pick or normal game. all i know is that when playing by myself my connection issue is worse not better
lord4571 (NA)
: !PLS! help learning champs/ what's the best website for builds/guides?
lord4571 (NA)
im going into a match now and will check this after match is over
lord4571 (NA)
yes lolking is good to but its not the only one. im wondering if there are any other good sites out there for builds and how to use them. and videos are great problem there is each game is different and which people are good to watch to learn from. going to youtube and watching bad habits. watching high rankings isn't always the best either cuz the styles are different in what they need to prepare for and someone of lower ranking does.
Rioter Comments
lord4571 (NA)
: 10 YEARS GIFT question
so does that means no one knows?
Rioter Comments
lord4571 (NA)
ok so why would i lie about getting autofilled? like really think about that i can only pick 2 roles and its clear on what roles i picked but i didnt get either. it told me auto fill was on with special logo next to que time, and i wasnt playing ranked cuz my ranked matches didnt go up since im unranked currently. so yes it happened and two why would i lie?
lord4571 (NA)
but im not in challenger at best im in sliver, and this is unranked matches
Rioter Comments
: MSI In-Game Rewards
this is stupid truth be told. when leauge does an ip boost they alway post it and leave it as a link in the client so everyone knows when to be on and what to do. this time i didn't see a thing about the ip boost and if i did i would have done mostly anything to get it but i never even got word this was going on. whenever riot post something like this they should keep it on the client for at least a week. so we know what is going on. we all knew MSI was happening we don't need 50 different news post about that. what we didn't know was the ip boost which seems like there was one post up for just a day (maybe less) and poof it was gone cuz u wanted to shove MSI in our faces more then the community event we could all do
: Announcing the rotating game mode queue
WE NEED URF MORE THAN 2 TIMES!!!! ME LIKEY URF! ME LIKEY URF! ME LIKEY URF!
: More interesting is the way you speak about your teammates. Riot is perma-banning people who speak like this in games right now. I personally disagree with it, but recognize.
im not talking about all players just one that ruins the fun of the game for me and he hasnt changed. im not saying everyone is like this or that i do this to everyone but if someone gets u on tilt just by seeing there username then its not a good idea to play that game right. when im on tilt i fed badly and id just give reason for people to say i was intetionaly feeding then just it being that a person on the team is so discracting to me that i dont want to play with them? and im asking what do i do in this situation. for the reason i dont want to be baned and would like to know how to deal with this instead of just dodging? if there is a better way id like to know. problem is that muting doesnt just do it with this situation its a thinking and mind set i have when i see this persons name.
Rioter Comments
: The thing that I thought when it came to my secondary is "What is closest to that role?" For example, I am a mid lane main, and I have been since season 3. What helped me to pick me secondary is that I tried to find the role that is the closest to what I enjoy playing. For me that was support. In the mid lane I played a lot of ap mages and ap assassins. In the support role I play generally the same kind of champ. Such as Janna, Nami, and Morgana. Because they are so similar the skill that I he on the mid lane migrated over to supp. I already knew how to play that champ. :) I hope this helps. If not down vote meh to hell. Lol jk
yep something i thought of but the supports i like playing mostly really only work in the support role. i did try to mid but i was realizing that the champs i knew would not work in that lane.
lord4571 (NA)
: i have my main but dont know about my secondary?
: Had to point that out because I'm seriously trash at mechanics. If anyone's gonna judge my rank by how I play ADC/Mid/Top even after playing League for a good 3 years, instant bronze 5 right there. Only reason I'm not stuck there because support is the only role I can do well, and that having an actual brain is all you really need to play a good support. And since it is *so* easy to get support in SoloQ even before any of that dynamicQ kind of crap... the only thing you have to worry about, is really, that hoping your ADC knows what the hell is a backline support. Which means I'll never have a problem of revealing my inner bronze. Trust me, there's a good handful of plat+ players who are mechanically challenged, but good at supporting, and are still climbing. So all hope's not lost :)
yep after my three years i was silver 3. (then i was stupid going for gold sivir skin and lowered to silver 4 but still was silver)
: I'm in a similar situation; I'm also a support main, but I've been deciding between adc, mid, and jungle as my secondary. So far I think I've settled on ADC as my secondary, unless the mage update really exceeds expectations and I find another champion I really enjoy enough to switch over. One thing to keep in mind is that you don't *have* to set your secondary role in stone; you can always be flexible, especially since you're not going to be playing it all the time. I'll list out some factors I think are important, and show you how I applied them to my selection > 1. Look at your playstyle and strengths (and weaknesses) For me, I found I really like playing the map and controlling the game, which is why Support is my main (you have a lot of vision control, a lot of the champions I play have a lot of CC or just really strong CC, so you can control fights, etc etc). Jungle also has a lot of map management, and also really controls the game. This was my first thought, however I've found that I'm only really solid on one jungler at the moment, and haven't really adjusted to playing jungle as a whole (I can clear fine, but being at the right place at the right time is something I really need to work on) Mid has a lot of influence to roam around and manage the game. I do still enjoy mid, and as mentioned above, if I find more champions I like playing mid, I may switch over. My greatest weakness in mid lane is the incredible amount of variance; you can play vs so many different types of champions, and learning to manage all your match ups takes a lot more time than I have to dedicate to the game. ADC has less influence throughout the map, but they're very important for taking objectives. I personally find orb-walking very relaxing, almost meditative since you get into a rhythm with your clicks and button presses. Again, since my playtime is somewhat limited, my mechanics aren't the greatest, although I can manage with attack move. My greatest struggle in ADC, as well as mid, is dealing more damage; I focus too hard on objectives and play too safe. One benefit here is that I'm used to bot-lane dynamics being a support main. > 2. Think about your favorite champions, ones that you excel at or can't go without playing, and if you can reasonably bring them into your intended roles Amumu is the jungler I'm best with; I'm not good enough with other champions. Although I like playing melee champions and tanks from time to time, I'm most comfortable on ranged champions, however I'm not great a jungling with ranged champions. Orianna is probably at least top 5 favorite champions for me. That's about it for mid-lane, though; there are plenty of other champions I enjoy playing, but not enough to really dedicate myself to mid. A lot of my favorite champions are ADCs; Caitlyn, Jinx, MF, Corki, Tristana, Graves, etc. I'll probably focus on 2-3 of them for now, but I at least have a back-up pick if my champion is picked/banned. > 3. If you're going to be playing with friends, think about what they usually play and how you can compliment them Most of my friends are Mid/Supp mains; Support is my best role so I'm not giving that up completely, but there are plenty of good mid laners I can play with Also, it doesn't have to be just friends; even trends you notice in your matches. I really started playing more ADC because I noticed that a lot of the ADC players I got matched with were really hit-or-miss; either they were solid, or absolutely terrible (the same seemed to occur in mid lane; which is another reason I picked up mid lane). I think partially the mentality of the role attracts really arrogant players who think they're better than they are. I figured I could learn to play ADC competently and avoid having terrible games so my team has a fighting chance at winning. > 4. Most importantly, look at what you enjoy playing the most Playing your favorite roles/champions means you'll stick with them and improve, also you'll have more fun _____________________________________ Overall it isn't terribly important unless you're really focused on only playing 2 roles and improving; you can always alternate supp/top and supp/jung, depending on what you feel like. If you want to improve, I'd limit my champion pool further, like 3-5 champs per role max, and focus particularly on 1-2 per role. If you're looking to just play for fun, do whatever you want :P
up vote this if you think this covers my question. or if you think its missing something add what you think
: Some support mains main support because they are too mechanically challenged to play anything else. And since ADC is one of the most mechanically intensive roles... not gonna happen.
yep thats kinda my problem with adc just to much for me. since i know that id rather avoid the role if i can. with the new champ select thats easy to do
: Jungle. You don't have to have top-notch mechanics, but at least *know* when to gank and shit.
depending on the champion i do know when to gank like with xin, evelynn, vi, and aa. the other ones im still working on. and even if you dont need top-notch mechanics im trying to pick a secondary so i can better focus on the mechanics for the role
: I'm in a similar situation; I'm also a support main, but I've been deciding between adc, mid, and jungle as my secondary. So far I think I've settled on ADC as my secondary, unless the mage update really exceeds expectations and I find another champion I really enjoy enough to switch over. One thing to keep in mind is that you don't *have* to set your secondary role in stone; you can always be flexible, especially since you're not going to be playing it all the time. I'll list out some factors I think are important, and show you how I applied them to my selection > 1. Look at your playstyle and strengths (and weaknesses) For me, I found I really like playing the map and controlling the game, which is why Support is my main (you have a lot of vision control, a lot of the champions I play have a lot of CC or just really strong CC, so you can control fights, etc etc). Jungle also has a lot of map management, and also really controls the game. This was my first thought, however I've found that I'm only really solid on one jungler at the moment, and haven't really adjusted to playing jungle as a whole (I can clear fine, but being at the right place at the right time is something I really need to work on) Mid has a lot of influence to roam around and manage the game. I do still enjoy mid, and as mentioned above, if I find more champions I like playing mid, I may switch over. My greatest weakness in mid lane is the incredible amount of variance; you can play vs so many different types of champions, and learning to manage all your match ups takes a lot more time than I have to dedicate to the game. ADC has less influence throughout the map, but they're very important for taking objectives. I personally find orb-walking very relaxing, almost meditative since you get into a rhythm with your clicks and button presses. Again, since my playtime is somewhat limited, my mechanics aren't the greatest, although I can manage with attack move. My greatest struggle in ADC, as well as mid, is dealing more damage; I focus too hard on objectives and play too safe. One benefit here is that I'm used to bot-lane dynamics being a support main. > 2. Think about your favorite champions, ones that you excel at or can't go without playing, and if you can reasonably bring them into your intended roles Amumu is the jungler I'm best with; I'm not good enough with other champions. Although I like playing melee champions and tanks from time to time, I'm most comfortable on ranged champions, however I'm not great a jungling with ranged champions. Orianna is probably at least top 5 favorite champions for me. That's about it for mid-lane, though; there are plenty of other champions I enjoy playing, but not enough to really dedicate myself to mid. A lot of my favorite champions are ADCs; Caitlyn, Jinx, MF, Corki, Tristana, Graves, etc. I'll probably focus on 2-3 of them for now, but I at least have a back-up pick if my champion is picked/banned. > 3. If you're going to be playing with friends, think about what they usually play and how you can compliment them Most of my friends are Mid/Supp mains; Support is my best role so I'm not giving that up completely, but there are plenty of good mid laners I can play with Also, it doesn't have to be just friends; even trends you notice in your matches. I really started playing more ADC because I noticed that a lot of the ADC players I got matched with were really hit-or-miss; either they were solid, or absolutely terrible (the same seemed to occur in mid lane; which is another reason I picked up mid lane). I think partially the mentality of the role attracts really arrogant players who think they're better than they are. I figured I could learn to play ADC competently and avoid having terrible games so my team has a fighting chance at winning. > 4. Most importantly, look at what you enjoy playing the most Playing your favorite roles/champions means you'll stick with them and improve, also you'll have more fun _____________________________________ Overall it isn't terribly important unless you're really focused on only playing 2 roles and improving; you can always alternate supp/top and supp/jung, depending on what you feel like. If you want to improve, I'd limit my champion pool further, like 3-5 champs per role max, and focus particularly on 1-2 per role. If you're looking to just play for fun, do whatever you want :P
> One thing to keep in mind is that you don't have to set your secondary role in stone yeah im going to have the roles be order as 1 2 and 3. that way if im playing with others on my friends list i can just play 1/3 roles. for the 3rd role though ill play less then the other two when practicing and when feel like playing the other one. > If you're going to be playing with friends, think about what they usually play and how you can compliment them well i dont have many friends i play with execpt one and we are not always on all the time > I'd limit my champion pool further, like 3-5 champs per role max yeah as you can see ive got a couple in both (teemo in all three cuz he's satan). im still trying out some champions i think i like. deciding on a role will help lower what champions i need to focus on. for my first and secondary ill focus on 3 champs each. then for my third since most top laners can jg or jgs can top ill just use the same champions in both roles if possible. the reason im wanting to figure this out is cuz im wanting to play more ranked and you can always get your main. when im in normals what seems to happen i always get the role i want least. (out of the 2 chocies but still)
: Too much Teemo. You're obviously an apostate of Satan.
lol i really dont use him that often just when i feel like i want to be mean i use him.
: a supp main should 2nd'ary adc. You should know how the synergy is supposed to work. N what each of you should do
well my problem with adc isnt that i dont know what they do or there job. its more i dont like being an adc and not that good of one. its a me thing that the role of adc and how i play dont work. understanding what the adc needs from me as a support is a different thing. i know there job is to last hit get gold get kills and dont die as for me as the support is to set up the kills, keep them alive at all cost (depending on my health vs theres), do a lot of hrassing, and keep vison up. for top lane i like it cuz its me and and them in close quarters. easy to hrass and fight without worrying to much. jg i can farm and gank when im ready to and when i need to. setting up or taking kills just like the support or holding a lane cuz someone died. mid i dont like because im bad at skill shots or at least not good enough at them or dodging them there are more reason then this for why i like and dislike these lanes but this is the short and simple answer for each.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
lord4571 (NA)
: ip farm add me
looking for 3 people now
Rioter Comments
: That doesn't seem to be true on other forums I've been on...
this isnt those forums also if we want to talk about a thread in the wrong place this really should go into the boards feedback since the boards are in beta as seen above. since they are in beta that means they are not perfect no were near so complain about it putting threads in the wrong place on a board that is in beta doesnt seem super effective does it?
lord4571 (NA)
: they could just give us an option report or move so they can see what needs to be done with the thread
problem with the idea of moving threads is that once one person does it more people will if they delete ur thread ur less likely to make the mistake again or not post anything anymore at all depending on your exp with the boards. thats what i think at least so its just easy to say delete
HayRoss (NA)
: Dear Riot
they could just give us an option report or move so they can see what needs to be done with the thread
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

lord4571

Level 126 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion