: Fix Thresh Hook animation to match the hitbox.
The issue is skill shots are affected by latency.
macspam (NA)
: So nobody wants to play jungle?
This board is too divided on this topic to make a logical conclusion on a daily basis I see arguments for both sides which is literally impossible.
PCPolice (NA)
: Suspended for leaving lane with someone who started saying threatening things and hate speech
T0 CR4ZY (NA)
: Why the current banning system of League of Legends is abusable and unjust.
: Who's at fault
You both deserve punishment. Employ mute button avoid the situation. BE THE ADULT.
xWARx (NA)
: Revert Aatrox
Old Aatrox had a kit that was not balancable from a competitive point of view. I know it sucks. But that is the reality of evolving games with progressing player skill caps.
: I can't handle this burst meta anymore and so on
xelaker (NA)
: except most poke lanes can drop a kill before they run out of mana...
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qm0ArJ3l,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:33:08.721+0000) > > except most poke lanes can drop a kill before they run out of mana... Poke lanes rely on skill shots. Less mana regen means less skill shots fired.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mVE0Kb3d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:27:13.341+0000)It's mods who need to chill the fuck down and spare the community for breaking anyone's nerve even further. Do you have any specific examples I can take a look at? I'm happy to hear community concerns, but "chill the fuck down" isn't really actionable on my end, because it does little to convey what you're frustrated by and where there might be ground we can give while still enforcing the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mVE0Kb3d,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:29:14.422+0000) > > Do you have any specific examples I can take a look at? I'm happy to hear community concerns, but "chill the fuck down" isn't really actionable on my end, because it does little to convey what you're frustrated by and where there might be ground we can give while still enforcing the rules. I feel the majority of the extremist frustration is tied to the moderator chicken wrap. I am unsure what the next step would be to resolve this issue.
: How is ChickenWrap even still a MOD/Specialize?
He has damaged the integrity of the moderation team.
: Where do I go to start a paper trail, as Destiny recommends...
Bultz (NA)
: It's time Riot had a hard look at player mods and removed them
In all honesty if you all dislike mods so much then volunteer and become a mod.
: Lets be honest. There was a certain unique charm playing pre-rework Urgot
Loved the champion to death but his kit was just so linear.
: What happened to support items?
The no mana regen was a needed nerf to lane poke supports. Previously I could literally spam q with velkoz whenever off cooldown now I have to be more methodical.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:24:34.333+0000) > > I just had a mod say if a certain situation happens in game you're just bad, basically. > > Called him out for it formally, breaking down why it was a poor thing for a moderator to say, specifically in the context of these boards, and he stopped responding. > > Most of them won't even acknowledge when they're in the wrong. Ah, that's the trick. Mods are never wrong. --- @OP: Still agree that your post should have been removed, because it was rude. However, when it comes to the post you reported, when I commented on the thread, there were 4 posts total and I commented and closed the thread. That said, GD and the place you posted (Gameplay) are not the same place. You can post stuff like that here, but not on Gameplay. I understand that may be confusing, but GD's rules are slightly more lenient than the other Boards. That doesn't mean you can run around telling people they're _worse_ things than being an idiot, though. Think about how many times the mods have been called idiots -- or worse, and have not been punishmed for it on GD.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:32:28.238+0000) > > Ah, that's the trick. Mods are never wrong. > > --- > @OP: Still agree that your post should have been removed, because it was rude. However, when it comes to the post you reported, when I commented on the thread, there were 4 posts total and I commented and closed the thread. That said, GD and the place you posted (Gameplay) are not the same place. > > You can post stuff like that here, but not on Gameplay. I understand that may be confusing, but GD's rules are slightly more lenient than the other Boards. That doesn't mean you can run around telling people they're _worse_ things than being an idiot, though. Think about how many times the mods have been called idiots -- or worse, and have not been punishmed for it on GD. You should not engage. It’s the bystander recordIng the police officer syndrome they want you to slip up.
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
Come on guys use your brains. With riot doing this it makes it impossible for your account to be stolen outside of hostage software. Nobody but you and riot know your accounts username now.
: Remember when league was borderline balanced?
It is impossible for something to be unbalanced if it has been determined to always be unbalanced. That is it’s balanced state.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000000e,timestamp=2019-11-27T20:39:24.255+0000) > > the depth of this game? Now you are saying I am dumb about this. I have played this since beta and I know what audience Riot is trying to appeal to. Obviously it is not you or me, it is for China. The game is so fast-paced now to the point there is no strategy, it just damage and Riot will never change this. You dont have anymore argument besides saying "you suck at this game so quit." And then "Feeling sorry for you". A Grand delusion and a hypocrite. I am sure people like you never see the other side of the story. This is my last post, I wont reply to you after this. I have better things to do then to argue with such a loyal but delusional dog like you. You villianise riot endlessly and honestly it makes no sense. If you have kids then I am assuming you are an older individuals indicating you have probably outgrown a fast paced game like league which is honestly not a bad thing. As league transfers into its 10th year it continues to be one of the most popular game son the world with millions of people across the globe enjoying it. I don’t understand your argument and your attempt at personal attacks. I am a regular Caucasian guy who lives in North America and guess what I love the game .. you are allowed to not enjoy a game but your attitude is honestly hysterical.
: Time to stop pretending Senna is balanced?
Personally i am ok with a immobile long range support champion being meta
nelogis (EUW)
: Complexity trough Simple Design vs Complexity trough Complexity
I feel everyone will have a different opinion on this kind of topic.
: What is the point in playing League Of Smurfs
Your last ranked soloq match was 3 months ago.
: Support items are crippling.
Absolutely terrible idea.
: these kill lanes youre all talking about aint shit
If the Morgana cannot blackshield your hook then the player skill level is too skewed.
: I don't understand the hate for the support item changes?
The CD-R and mana needs where required to balance out poke champions bot lane.
: Riot can you finally do your work?
What problem are you experiencing
: I feel like shit talking is one of the best parts of games
It’s like saying the best part of hockey is the fights. It’s entertaining but damages game integrity.
: allow rank shaming (serious post)
Anybody can get to plat tbh
: i feel like you can't really carry in season 10
The game has always been team reliant.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: People don't want supports to be balanced around have no items
The nerf to mana and CDR gives more stability to the role as poke champions lose some reliability.
: Is Dark Harvest too Strong?
Currently you require 27 stacks to match the damage of an electrocute proc.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHYeVdNc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T11:42:30.909+0000) > > If you dodge his fish he isn’t doing any real damage to you. > > If you force out his jump he isn’t gettIng away. > > If you are hit by his entire kit you are going to take a lot of damage but you got hit by his entire kit. If I dodge his fish he can E-Q-W-Ignite me and I'll die If I force out his jump and he has Zhonya's then he'll activate Zhonya's and E again after the effect is done. If I get hit by 1 Q and 1 empowered auto attack I lose half of my health.
> [{quoted}](name=BestSingedWorld,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHYeVdNc,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T13:02:46.107+0000) > > If I dodge his fish he can E-Q-W-Ignite me and I'll die > > If I force out his jump and he has Zhonya's then he'll activate Zhonya's and E again after the effect is done. > > If I get hit by 1 Q and 1 empowered auto attack I lose half of my health. What champions are you playing into him that you are struggling with.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:19:11.287+0000) > > You still dont understand. People only play for the money they spent on this game. Since you are such a loyal dog to Riot, just go and tell then to provide refund to anyone that wants to quit the game and then deletes that account. I am sure a lot of people would say yes. As previously discussed an endless array of games can be noted in which people invested hundreds to thousands of dollars into said games and once the game state of those games hit a point that no longer satisfied the players the players moved on. League is no different. People will continue to play it because it is good. If it stops being good people will move on. Currently the metrics show league is in a healthy spot.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:22:11.757+0000) > > You are refusing what you said. You told me to fck off because I disagree with you and your owner named Riot. All Roles to carry? What? Say that again? There is no strategy in this game just damage and that is it. Tank again still a piece of shit. You are still in denial about the incompetence of the Riot Balance Team. Oh well, a dog will not say its owner sucks right? Once again if you are unable to utilize tanks correctly then you probably need to adapt your play style. If you do not understand the depth this game has in it then I truly do feel sorry for you but if you feel this emotional about how terrible the game is then why do you continue to play it ?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:32:23.573+0000) > > Why is it truthful? Based on the number of smurfs acount some people have? You still dont get the point that this game is dead in terms of playerbase. Riot is still denying that fact while at the same time making ads on youtube and mobiles version of this shitty game. This is the most one of the most played games in the entire world on a daily basis while being the most watched game on twitch ? How is it dead ?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:36:47.493+0000) > > Eventually, one game will kill this game. You cant change the flow of time no matter how loyal you are and how much you want to defend Riot. I do not defend riot I only provide the facts as they exist. If a game can be made that is better than legaue I would play it. So far that has not been the case.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:35:13.090+0000) > > Nothing is factual in your argument. Number of accounts does not mean any shit. When people have ten smurfs account, you can not prove how many active people playing this game just by counting the number of accounts. I don't trust Riot words on that 81 million players myths. If they have good enough playerbase, they wont do mobile games, they have refused to do this until very recently, they "changed their mind" for no reason. Any video game company can recognize the future of video games in the east hemisphere is on mobile due to the lack of space for people to have personal computers. Personally I live in Canada and have a pc. League of legends is the most played Moba with the largest player base. You can refuse to recognize the numbers they provide but they are legally obligated to be truthful.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:46:55.451+0000) > > Ultimately, you can not deny that Riot Balance Team sucks. You bring up number of people watching league on Twitch? But how many of they still actually play? They are people who watch esports but never play this game so what is your point? You have no stats basically. And again you told me to fck off and so I just had to insult you back. Just a fair trade. When did I tell you to fuck off please provide quote. If you do not enjoy the video game I encourage you to stop but if you do continue to participate then you do actually enjoy the game. At what point has riot balance messed up ? Currently all roles have the opportunity to carry which is healthy for the game.
: Winable, bro, trust me *CTRL+6*
Any match is winnable if you know what your doing
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:06:35.651+0000) > > In every region league saw growth except in NA which lost 1000 players. > > Not mention number one spot on twitch consistently. > > Your allowed to hate the game dude it’s a free world but league isn’t going anywhere and you are just another toxic guy on this toxic board who I end up argueing the same points with yet over the 7 years all the people screaming league sucks and it is dieing has simply just been wrong. > > If you don’t like the game stop posting on a board about the game stop PLAYING the game and move on. Currently you just contribute to the community which ensures the continuation of league. posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:20:39.582+0000) > > posting a reply does not make this game any better since riot does not listen anyway. You assume that they care too much. They are begging and kneeing to the Chinese authority and Tencent over there. Me not playing? Dont worry, I rarely plays. Eventually at the end of the month, I will quit. You are losing the argument so you are trying to call someone to fck off. Pathetic. Being Riot dog does not make you any better. You wish to degenerate to personal insult that is fine by me but I do not stoop that low. I have provided the factual evidence to show that league is in a good spot with game integrity at some of its best. I will check in on your account in a month and see if you kept your word.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:11:07.779+0000) > > League of legends is the most played moba worldwide and one of the most played games of any genre out there for the last 10 years. > > Yet this game is also hot garbage and everyone hates it by your account ? > > Both of those facts cannot be true for the same game by nature if a game sucked nobody would play it. Dont worry the number is going down, especially in the west. That is why they need to make mobile games now. Too bad no one cares. Season 10? Ha ha Riot is pushing Elder dragon execution so that they can cater to the Chinese audience. Gotta make the game more broken and hella fast for the Chinese internet cafe and kids over there. They dont give a shitt about you either so wake up.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T03:18:49.978+0000) > > Dont worry the number is going down, especially in the west. That is why they need to make mobile games now. Too bad no one cares. Season 10? Ha ha Riot is pushing Elder dragon execution so that they can cater to the Chinese audience. Gotta make the game more broken and hella fast for the Chinese internet cafe and kids over there. They dont give a shitt about you either so wake up. In every region league saw growth except in NA which lost 1000 players. Not mention number one spot on twitch consistently. Your allowed to hate the game dude it’s a free world but league isn’t going anywhere and you are just another toxic guy on this toxic board who I end up argueing the same points with yet over the 7 years all the people screaming league sucks and it is dieing has simply just been wrong. If you don’t like the game stop posting on a board about the game stop PLAYING the game and move on. Currently you just contribute to the community which ensures the continuation of league.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:11:07.779+0000) > > League of legends is the most played moba worldwide and one of the most played games of any genre out there for the last 10 years. > > Yet this game is also hot garbage and everyone hates it by your account ? > > Both of those facts cannot be true for the same game by nature if a game sucked nobody would play it. The only reason people still play is because they dont want to throw their 3 grand spending for this game away. If they get the refund they wont play.
> [{quoted}](name=John Westlin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op8uT0TW,comment-id=001b000000000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-22T03:20:17.264+0000) > > The only reason people still play is because they dont want to throw their 3 grand spending for this game away. If they get the refund they wont play. Games of past have shown financial investment does not relate to people’s willingness to stick to a game. Be it runescape , WOW , guild wars , maple story or any other game far and between once a game is no longer enjoyable people will move on. League is no different as long as the same level of enjoyable competitive play remains people will continue to play it.
Cdore (NA)
: Remember when League was a game made for American and European audiences?
I don’t think this video game was made with that kind of demographic in mind.
: optimize your fucking game
Can you post your computer specifications?
: Give Darius R reset-indicator like Pyke R has
There was an article done about this submitted by riot and they prefer not to give an execute indicator as it as a form of skill expression for the Darius player.
: Me: I can't wait to go skate shopping!
Can’t wait to hit whistler.
: Senna simply does way too much poke damage
From my experience senna has huge manna costs meaning she can’t really spam her abilities without running oom like at max rank her q is 110 mana ... yikes.
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
I really enjoyed this season
: Does the system think I'm toxic if i type anime related japanese curses at people for fun?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AhA91ej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T03:19:45.058+0000) > > You so realize the damage is only in the centre right ? Still global.
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0AhA91ej,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T07:04:48.126+0000) > > Still global. Beyond easy to dodge.
: Cant believe they let senna's kit exist
You so realize the damage is only in the centre right ?
Show more

mack9112

Level 233 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion