: trynda is a problem and should be gutted like panth.
: Riot why are you putting newly level 30 players in their ranked promos in our ranked games?
Zephyrdor (EUNE)
: The indefinite banning of Tarzaned
This is not what the boards are about guys
: PBE Update: Demacia Vice Garen & Lucian
: Yuumi is obscenely unfun to play against
People confuse unfun to play against with not knowing how to play against
: I'm kinda getting annoyed that Riven's being left alone yet again.
: You're right i don't want Nubrac on my team even though i support him.
If your adc does not feel comfortable being not alone can you just please stay bot ?
Haze97 (EUW)
: I am giving up Katarina.
: Whats going on with all these Teemos in my games?
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T08:05:38.975+0000) > > The two countries are on the edge of war blocking all content helps prevent cyber attacks I suppose even though there are work arounds. > > The world could change In the next week i hope you realize The world? So i'm learning about ww3 from the league of legends forums? Seems fitting lol
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T08:07:39.412+0000) > > The world? So i'm learning about ww3 from the league of legends forums? Seems fitting lol This is actually serious do you even realize
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T08:00:48.013+0000) > > The federal government has put an IP ban on all content from Iran based servers if riot denies this request they face prosecution. Wow, that seems really petty. Thanks for clearing it up though
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T08:01:51.932+0000) > > Wow, that seems really petty. Thanks for clearing it up though The two countries are on the edge of war blocking all content helps prevent cyber attacks I suppose even though there are work arounds. The world could change In the next week i hope you realize
Lapis (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T07:56:04.037+0000) > > Read the news understand Iran and America are on the brink of war. > > Iran shot down a US drone as well as the alleged Iran bombing of those oil tankers in the straight. I googled "america iran internet" and nothing showed up. So because they're going to war, riot stopped iranian players from playing?? Is that right??
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzgzkKoz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T07:57:42.210+0000) > > I googled "america iran internet" and nothing showed up. So because they're going to war, riot stopped iranian players from playing?? Is that right?? The federal government has put an IP ban on all content from Iran based servers if riot denies this request they face prosecution.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's happened in Iran?
Read the news understand Iran and America are on the brink of war. Iran shot down a US drone as well as the alleged Iran bombing of those oil tankers in the straight.
: NB3 PBE
If you wanted any real punishment against him you all should have rallied and pushed twitch to issue a ban on him but instead you all screamed at riot so they did what they could with the tools they have.
: The point isn’t Nubrac, but what his ban entails. What of the common players? I don’t think his ban was necessarily undeserved, but at the same time I wonder what would happen to another random player who is playing a wonky strategy? Everyone will hate them for it and they will get banned.
This is a team oriented game so if you want to play unorthodox styles you need to be able to effectively communicate with your team and ensure they are on board. A play style that actively makes someone on your team miserable is not an acceptable strategy in any way shape or form.
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0vZU4AOE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T23:20:13.259+0000) > > Yummi has a 38% winrate on release ... Hey overall winrate is still pretty garbage at 46%. (Even though she's actually pretty strong.)
She’s strong with coordination
: Is there any LGBT/Trans clubs in NA?
I’m gay but don’t really see the need to play with other gay people , I just wanna play with nice people ...
: Gonna keep posting about this until something changes
: Why new champion always too strong???
Yummi had a 38% winrate on release ...
Ludicol0 (NA)
: that's cus diamonds are 2% of the LoL population, when I (im plat1) queue up for norms I see bronze silver and gold borders.
Norms does not use your rank to match make it uses its own mmr system. This has been discussed to death. Like I said previously play ranked if you want even matches based on rank.
Ludicol0 (NA)
: ranked is just as broken as norms
Not at all I don’t see diamonds in my gold matches
SanKakU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1VZOmQEB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T06:09:22.753+0000) > > The pbe server capacity is based off of the usage by the players. > > Once tft goes to the live server the pbe server population will return to normal player capacity meaning if the my invested in more capacity they would have to maintain it when it isn’t needed 99% of the time. No, it's not. If it were then they would predict more players using PBE because of the new game mode. And they would temporarily increase the capacity.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1VZOmQEB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:20:19.542+0000) > > No, it's not. If it were then they would predict more players using PBE because of the new game mode. And they would temporarily increase the capacity. That’s not how servers work it’s not some big switch you pull
: I don't think there has ever been this many must ban/pick champions ever.
: Riot's decisions make no sense sometimes.
The pbe server capacity is based off of the usage by the players. Once tft goes to the live server the pbe server population will return to normal player capacity meaning if the my invested in more capacity they would have to maintain it when it isn’t needed 99% of the time.
: Matchmaking or balance is so bad...
You play normals dude. Play ranked if you want matchmaking that uses your rank. I never understand these posts.
: i know, but isnt there a way to fix it
the reality is the pbe server probably doesnt see that kind of traffic usually so there was no need to invest in more space if there was no new demand. In reality once tft goes live the pbe server will return to normal population numbers.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-20T05:16:12.765+0000) > > No adc would want that in there game I would. People can't support for shit most of the time. This way I know what I'm up for, and I won't be baited in a bad trade/death.
> [{quoted}](name=WannaClaimed,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3aEv91nv,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-06-20T18:18:00.786+0000) > > I would. People can't support for shit most of the time. This way I know what I'm up for, and I won't be baited in a bad trade/death. I play velkoz support a lot and if they don’t have a second player bot I am going to zone that player into submission. It’s not about bad trades or death it’s about never getting cs. Not to mention the bottom tower goes down the fastest which is a big reason behind there being two players bot.
: IVE BEEN IN A 17 HR QUEUE FOR TFT
The servers are too full it’s like back in season 1 days
: Riot ffs fix the PBE queues!
The servers are too full
Copic (NA)
: Riot, why are you making another game when you can't even balance one?
: "I support Nubrac but I do not want him in my own games"
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oZR1hwQW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:12:53.542+0000) > > Please provide account info Account info PROVIDED. Get rekt.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oZR1hwQW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T14:44:38.064+0000) > > Account info PROVIDED. Get rekt. That match is a terrible example of any kind of good gameplay
: So basically if people consistently don’t like you, the champion you play, or the way you play, you should be banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brEJp6Fn,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:02:51.522+0000) > > So basically if people consistently don’t like you, the champion you play, or the way you play, you should be banned? The data shows he would do it in cases of playing with high profile streamer. Please answer me why he would do that. There was no communication with his team and his team actively asked him to stop. He did it for attention if he just did it all the time Willy nilly I would be on his side but when the data shows he would do it when matched with steamers shows it was a stunt not an actually actual strategy used to win games.
: Nubrac = AdellaideSkyhart
The teemo player did what he did when he was playing with high priority streamers in the majority of the games. It was not an attempt to win anything it was just a stunt.
: One of those moments that reminds me why I fell in love with this game :P
: idk if 411 games on teemo is a cry for attention, like thats a lot of time time that must have taken out of this guys life just for attention nah i dont buy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-19T05:30:29.959+0000) > > idk if 411 games on teemo is a cry for attention, like thats a lot of time time that must have taken out of this guys life just for attention nah i dont buy it. Yet riots own data shows the majority of the games where with high profile streamers... why would they be ?
Spotty (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x9Brirbz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T04:05:57.406+0000) > > I lived with roommates. > > We where dirt poor my parents kicked me out because I was gay. > > We cracked the toilet by accident. > > Got a free one on Craigslist and got a new seal from Home Depot for 5$ > > Just because it isn’t for you doesn’t mean it’s for nobody. using a used toilet is super unsanitary, should have asked your parents for money dude....
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x9Brirbz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T05:03:57.905+0000) > > using a used toilet is super unsanitary, should have asked your parents for money dude.... The parents who kicked me out ?
Spotty (NA)
: are people on craigslist [free], lazy or?
I lived with roommates. We where dirt poor my parents kicked me out because I was gay. We cracked the toilet by accident. Got a free one on Craigslist and got a new seal from Home Depot for 5$ Just because it isn’t for you doesn’t mean it’s for nobody.
: NightBlue3 - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
If you dislike his attitude as a streamer report him to twitch you know the streaming service he uses to stream.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:19:11.996+0000) > > And the sivir still had a better cs score .. jungle pressure
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T03:04:11.053+0000) > > jungle pressure There jungler did 5.4 k damage
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:52:24.794+0000) > > Once again though you have not told me what you see when you read your own messages That is because I didnt re-read them like you asked of me and I did explain to you that I would not have come to the same concution as you... because I can not read your mind. > and why you entered this thread in a combattive manner even claiming you deserve to die for your actions. This is your opinion based on nothing I believe. I do not enter this thread in a combattive manner... whatever that means. I have an idea but yeah... I can ask you where you get this from, but I doubt I would get any answers. Do you think I deserve to die for my actions? Cause a lot of people told me to kill my parents and then myself. They told me to get cancer and die. They told me they would be happier if I was gone.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:09:20.714+0000) > > That is because I didnt re-read them like you asked of me and I did explain to you that I would not have come to the same concution as you... because I can not read your mind. > > This is your opinion based on nothing I believe. I do not enter this thread in a combattive manner... whatever that means. I have an idea but yeah... I can ask you where you get this from, but I doubt I would get any answers. > > Do you think I deserve to die for my actions? > Cause a lot of people told me to kill my parents and then myself. They told me to get cancer and die. They told me they would be happier if I was gone. You are definitely deflecting if you can’t even remember what you typed two hours ago. Tell me why you said what you said in game and in this thread if not then you are not interested in self improving and if that is true you will be back here when you progress to the next punishment phase and eventually to a permanent ban. Why did you say you deserve to die what made YOU feel you had the right to say that.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:02:46.161+0000) > > The enemy team had a kindred adc ... teemo was supporting mid lane, not bot lane.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fvlnmebu,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:15:12.229+0000) > > teemo was supporting mid lane, not bot lane. And the sivir still had a better cs score ..
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T01:59:54.098+0000) > > The teemo player did what he did as an attempt to get attention. He got it in all the wrong ways. > > The ban is justified. > > Nightblue is a toxic streamer take it up with twitch. I dont believe that is true at all as he done this strategy about 100 times before and had 5 viewers <- this suggest he doesnt do it for the attention and also he is getting good data from what he did. I dont think the ban is justified at all... but I also dont think you should be banned for saying "Morgana" or explaning how to "zone" . I agree taht NB3 seams toxic and not like a very good person from this videoclip.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mye6836K,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-19T02:04:28.281+0000) > > I dont believe that is true at all as he done this strategy about 100 times before and had 5 viewers <- this suggest he doesnt do it for the attention and also he is getting good data from what he did. > > I dont think the ban is justified at all... but I also dont think you should be banned for saying "Morgana" or explaning how to "zone" . > I agree taht NB3 seams toxic and not like a very good person from this videoclip. The reality of the situation is that riots own data shows that the majority of the teemo roaming games where in games with high profile streamers. The reason that trend would exist would be to incite a reaction which he got. Just not in the way he wanted or maybe it was who knows.
: I played a game with Nubrac. He is awesome.
The enemy team had a kindred adc ...
: Riot said they will make an official statement in the NB3 v Nubrac situation
: Full recording between NB3 and nubrac League of Legends
The teemo player did what he did as an attempt to get attention. He got it in all the wrong ways. The ban is justified. Nightblue is a toxic streamer take it up with twitch.
: I have a great idea - CREATE A NEW ROLE FOR THE OFF META STYLE
Off meta is accepted in game though what is the rub.
: Over the last several years, Lol has not declined - it’s gotten better
Since my entrance in season 3 the game has improved year over year.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:39:59.395+0000) > > Your posts in game your posts in this thread and your replies to me show an individual who takes everything far too personally. > > You took complete strangers talking to you far too personally , you have taken riots punishment to you so personally you claim you deserve to die. > > I would suggest you try to recognize when people are trying to antagonize you for a reaction and remember you are here to play a video game and not debate with your teammates. Okey, honestly. I would never ever have guessed this from reading my own comments and such... so thank you for finally telling me your opinion. Understand that it is in fact your opinion, there are only feelings here and no facts what so ever. WIth that being said, it might be true it might not be true... if it is true or not... what does it matter? Again: Why are you here? just to tell me I take things personally? <- Well it is aimed at me personally, Im the one getting called the names like "troll" and people are saying that I dont cooperate etc. No this is a forum where we are to discuss (I urge you to look up what debate means as that is not what we are doing here). You jump a lot... you jumped from this thread to my ingame chatlogs, but sure... Im not there to debate neither. Im in game to win and everything I said in those logs are aimed towards a victory. Also, try to understand that noone can read minds. I would never have guessed what you told me, noone would imo... and if you are willing to bet on it then I have friends coming over tomorrow, I can have them follow your instructions of reading my messages and they still wont come to the same conclusion as you did... cause they are not you and they also can not read your mind, they cant read my mind neither. You have the right to share your opinion, that is totally fine. but I suggest you try to be more cooperative and answer questions next time. Dont go in to a discussion/conversation and expect the other part to have a set of knowledge that you have. <- You can ask open questions about this to understand where a person is at regarding information.
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:47:41.180+0000) > > Okey, honestly. I would never ever have guessed this from reading my own comments and such... so thank you for finally telling me your opinion. > Understand that it is in fact your opinion, there are only feelings here and no facts what so ever. > > WIth that being said, it might be true it might not be true... if it is true or not... what does it matter? Again: Why are you here? just to tell me I take things personally? <- Well it is aimed at me personally, Im the one getting called the names like "troll" and people are saying that I dont cooperate etc. > > No this is a forum where we are to discuss (I urge you to look up what debate means as that is not what we are doing here). > You jump a lot... you jumped from this thread to my ingame chatlogs, but sure... Im not there to debate neither. Im in game to win and everything I said in those logs are aimed towards a victory. > > Also, try to understand that noone can read minds. I would never have guessed what you told me, noone would imo... and if you are willing to bet on it then I have friends coming over tomorrow, I can have them follow your instructions of reading my messages and they still wont come to the same conclusion as you did... cause they are not you and they also can not read your mind, they cant read my mind neither. > > You have the right to share your opinion, that is totally fine. but I suggest you try to be more cooperative and answer questions next time. Dont go in to a discussion/conversation and expect the other part to have a set of knowledge that you have. <- You can ask open questions about this to understand where a person is at regarding information. Once again though you have not told me what you see when you read your own messages and why you entered this thread in a combattive manner even claiming you deserve to die for your actions.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:17:40.996+0000) > > I’m here to offer a perspective that maybe you do not have. > > So once again what do you see when you read your own messages just be honest there is no right answer. > > I understand toxicity is born from frustration and this board is an opportunity to express that frustration. I understand its hard to answer questions these days, there can be any number of reasons... What's yours? Cause I have posted a number of quesitons for you cause I dont know what you want, you have yet to answer any of them. I also disagree as you are not able to explain nor answer questions there is really no point in venting any "frustration" here... also Why would you thnink Im here to express frustration? Im not, you are using your feelings trying to explain my feelings rather then answer the questions posted to you <- Again this does not help anything nor this discussion. So again: I can not read your mind, you cant make a claim and then ask me to find the evidence for you <- That is not how that works. You make the claim <- You put forth the evidence for that claim. That's how it allways been. and again: Why are you here? <-
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cFcPl6Ey,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-19T00:24:30.696+0000) > > I understand its hard to answer questions these days, there can be any number of reasons... What's yours? > > Cause I have posted a number of quesitons for you cause I dont know what you want, you have yet to answer any of them. > > I also disagree as you are not able to explain nor answer questions there is really no point in venting any "frustration" here... also Why would you thnink Im here to express frustration? Im not, you are using your feelings trying to explain my feelings rather then answer the questions posted to you <- Again this does not help anything nor this discussion. > > So again: I can not read your mind, you cant make a claim and then ask me to find the evidence for you <- That is not how that works. > You make the claim <- You put forth the evidence for that claim. That's how it allways been. > > and again: Why are you here? <- Your posts in game your posts in this thread and your replies to me show an individual who takes everything far too personally. You took complete strangers talking to you far too personally , you have taken riots punishment to you so personally you claim you deserve to die. I would suggest you try to recognize when people are trying to antagonize you for a reaction and remember you are here to play a video game and not debate with your teammates.
Show more

mack9112

Level 209 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion