: this was the kind of content we had when league was at his golden age.
YouTube is absolutely full of league content I would argue even more these days than past years.
: Which job is harder? Design or Balance Team
It’s it harder to design a car or to fix a car. Both have there merits.
: this change will make him less of an enchantress and more of a warden, which is something he shouldnt play atm, i hate that idea
The point of the changes is to bring counterplay to his kit. I’ve never heard that terminology used for league I do not think it is correct.
: He's probably getting a skin soon
They nerfed zed the same patch he is getting a skin ...
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X2YxAEeO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-17T19:45:06.174+0000) > > The movement speed got a pretty big buff and can be refreshed for a pretty long time At the expense of making Rakan vulnerable to all forms of crowd control if he doesn’t get people charmed fast enough. There is literally no middle ground if these changes go live. He either has to go all in and pray he gets enough impact before dying or he abandons the all in and waits for his R to be back up.
I look it as his engages have to be better thought out rather than the previous iteration that allowed gor him to force any engage he wanted due to the intense safety of his kit.
: Nerf on Rakan???
The movement speed got a pretty big buff and can be refreshed for a pretty long time
: Kennen and Rakan unplayable now, time to pay our respects now
In his current form Kennen lacks interactivity in trading patterns due to the durability he receives and the play making potential of Rakan has seen major gutting of his kit , with this change more power can be brought back in through different ways. Very interesting changes.
: Or, you just want to live in a self-delusion so badly, you cannot consider an alternative. Op.gg is not an independent source because they receive advertising money from Riot. You need to learn what "independent" means.
Have you stoppped for a second and thought that your own resentment of the game has put you within your own delusional state that the game is utter garbage and is dieing ?
lizmapo (NA)
: WTF is this game. Anyone can explain?
Dude it’s aram what kind of matchmaking do you honestly expect.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ixkfGmsu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-12T20:05:35.178+0000) > > What champion did u play Yorick
So it’s a split push war that you should outscale.
: I had the most fun experience in my life as top laner
: Bots in 3s????Riot come on
Play ranked threes and you won’t have that problem
GigglesO (NA)
: What you mean to say is to beat a riven she must first fuck up.
how do you get that from that please explain the thought process does your own actions in that lane not decide its outcome ?
LaFatsa (NA)
: Ethernet vs Wifi when in game
There is something wrong with your network adapter
: there is something fishy with these sudden downvotes... rioters?
: What are these patches?
The did nerf reksai and kayle...
: Year long stuns
Average match level is between 26 and 30 minutes which is the exact same for the past 7 seasons.
GigglesO (NA)
: “Tanks advantage is CC” the excuse riot uses to keep their defense lower. Riven has CC decent durability and relatively high damage. Let’s not forget the mobility.
To beat a riven you have to understand her cooldowns in order to get trades off that are better for you. She is a champ that needs to win lane and if she is unable to do that she is already behind. Her level 1 to 3 is song of the stronger in the game so play safe if you are weak then it is ok to let cs go and let the wave push to you.
: Honestly as top laner i'm sick of playing against Vayne, so sick of this BS
: No it isnt. The only place rage exists now is on Phage and items that build from it.
Wait sorry I was thinking about fleet which is far more gold efficent than rage.
: I hate playing against Riven
Champions like riven require A very deep understanding of trading to beat her.
KTFresh (NA)
: Account penalties should be handled by humans, not a bot
Ohh Fish (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6GlEqZT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T12:38:10.199+0000) > > My account is worth thousands and I have never felt threatened about loosing it. Man, I don't think virtual items carry any sort of value irl, but good for those thousands you've got. Nifty in case you need mortgage for an emergency loan
> [{quoted}](name=Ohh Fish,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6GlEqZT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T14:19:19.855+0000) > > Man, I don't think virtual items carry any sort of value irl, but good for those thousands you've got. Nifty in case you need mortgage for an emergency loan League of legends has been my favourite game for like 7 years. It is a fun game that I can play when life has me stressed. Money well spent.
: Not true. I loved the red enchant on ADCs; that was the one that gave you the rage passive on hit. So you'd get MS everytime you AA'd. It was really nice for kiting. :c
Isn’t that built into stormrazor now ? And captain is built into a support item
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IBFYhTVQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-08T12:39:45.633+0000) > > The only people I see who leave are usually those who get banned and attack riot . > > Fact is game is almost 10 years old and it’s still going strong There are 2 types of players in league bro. one type ( the big one ) are those who play only for fun play normal games and Aram and etc ... . but the second type. they are comptetive players. they want to climb. they try. they try so hard. and there are alot of problems that stopping them problems like vayne like riven like horrible match making system like trolls like smurfs like terrible LP gains which force players to hardstuck. and these problems are so obvious. RIOT see this. RIOT knows these problems. and these players. they are right there. right there standing. waiting. checking PBE CHANGES. they are waiting for these problems to get fixed. and trust me. they will not wait for ever. im not talking about my self. if riot dont listen to these people problems.when the time comes.the second type of players.they all will quit the game.
I play this game very competitively and it is just fine man probably the best competitive game I’ve ever played
: Matchmaking broken
Do not see it in match history
: HONESTLY = SHPW RIOT THE NUMBERS
Playing this game for seven years and it’s still as great as the day I started.
: Take It Serious RIOT. Your Players Are Leaving The Game
The only people I see who leave are usually those who get banned and attack riot . Fact is game is almost 10 years old and it’s still going strong
Ohh Fish (EUW)
: I'd love to buy some skins in my store
My account is worth thousands and I have never felt threatened about loosing it.
PTskanner (EUW)
: Boots removed? Why?
Everybody took home guard there literally was no competition.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOLGQem2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-07T23:25:27.141+0000) > > I’ve seen plenty of zeds be useless and feed Bad ones, that is. I’m a silver player and zed is a MUST ban in my elo cuz either my mid feeds him or he does one of his good ol 2 second roams bot and insta gibs my support AND carry and snowballs from there. Either zed’s damage or duskblade need to go it’s hillarious knowing a game is lost just from champ select alone most of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Amateratsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOLGQem2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T01:47:30.038+0000) > > Bad ones, that is. I’m a silver player and zed is a MUST ban in my elo cuz either my mid feeds him or he does one of his good ol 2 second roams bot and insta gibs my support AND carry and snowballs from there. Either zed’s damage or duskblade need to go it’s hillarious knowing a game is lost just from champ select alone most of the time. You can’t possibly balance around silver that is absolutely insane. You have to get better at playing the lane and stomp him. Listen I get there I Mained velkoz when I was in silver and I felt he was impossible to play aginsnt. Once you learn and improve you will understand the importance of keeping distance from zed and how to juke his kit.
QancerClown (EUNE)
: This meta is worse than last season :/
What champions do you usually play with that you are struggling with now ?
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Did u notice which champions are in meta?
Isn’t reksai like number one jungler right now
Nadiri (NA)
: Zed is well balanced high skill cap champion but for some reason 95 percentage of players get SO fed
GFREEMEN (NA)
: The integrity of the game is already Ruined.
If you truly think that then you aren’t playing the game correctly
Laura ß (NA)
: Hey Riot why dont you just man the F up and start doing this to ranked
Only thing that should matter is winning or losing making lp about anything else ruins the integrity of the game. If you are not climbing it is your own fault and you have to own that fact. The system gives you plenty of opportunity to climb.
: I was an anivia vs a sylas. Late game champ vs early to mid game champm if you cannt see the differences i do not think you can call me out. + its a game about team work. I am not challenger i cannot 1v5 every game.
You are correct but your damage shows you where not doing your part for the team. Work on your own play style and you will climb.
: I was 3/0 (check on the match history) until they all got 2 fed and just 2 shot me. ALL OF THEM
You did the least damage on your team my man while your laning opponent did 3 times your damage. If you want to climb you want to be doing the most damage on your team everygame. I play velkoz mid/support and if I go 8/0 or 8/8 my damage output is still some of the most on my team.
: Following Riot's logic, we should cancel Twisted Treeline (And probably ARAM too)
You never tire of ARAM that is it’s best quality while twisted treeeline has a ranked scene so it could never be axed. Nexus blitz got tired fast and remained feeling tired.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8oGApjB1,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-07T17:30:26.327+0000) > > I don’t care about being downvoted. If people like me don’t exist on this board then it will just be a soundboard for the ignorant I mean considering that's what people do, it already is partly a soundboard for the ignorant lol
All the more reason to not stop . If you want this to change go out and do something about it.
Seen (NA)
: Tanks should have all their AP/AD scaling removed
Tanks would literally never be played in soloq and always played in competitive
: my games when i get to promos,
Promos put you in situations that you have to carry to show you are ready to progress to the next bracket. Why should you deserve to climb through that match with a final score like that ? This is not flame This is the reality of the situation.
: League of Legends is not a sport
League of legends is a competitive game that people care about. You have to appreciate that.
: Jungling Woes..
Generally the afk is due to a argument between that laner and the jungler
PavLoo (NA)
: Lux needs a nerf
You build zero mr items , against that team you should at least have built merc treads
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8oGApjB1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T07:46:47.459+0000) > > No And this is why if you don't like getting downvoted, don't disagree with the OP on a controversial topic, because some people are petty lol
I don’t care about being downvoted. If people like me don’t exist on this board then it will just be a soundboard for the ignorant
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MMAAOh0R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-07T08:58:11.001+0000) > > Game is fine https://imgur.com/gallery/p1VwdXB
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MMAAOh0R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T12:57:41.303+0000) > > https://imgur.com/gallery/p1VwdXB That adds nothing to then discussion it does not even show you opinion. How can this season be possibly bad they have given us so far everything we as a community want and yet we continue to rage. We got tougher towers that do damage . We have been given the opportunity to solo carry games and of behind comeback mechanics keep games very tight. The power picks of yesteryear have been nerfed and they even gutted Akali. Tanks are receiving buffs and our jungle items even got a buff to help us clear the jungle which is generally what tanks struggle to do which puts us behind and under levels compared to Tiamat junglers. This season is pretty good so far.
: where u have to actually get in the mind of ur opponent and u both have the opportunity to outplay each other rather than some stupid farm fest or gimmicks that are just unfun to play against e.g. skill based: {{champion:161}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:69}} stupid: {{champion:84}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:90}}
The thing you have to understand is that there are so many different champions in this game that skill expression expression comes in so many forms. As an example I play a lot of velkoz and he revolves around landing his q in lane to setup combos with his e and w to procn his passive then finish with my ult. Heimerdinger is about pushing lane to force 1v2 scenarios that he can win and malz is generally a pusher who counter assasins. On the point of assasins I know this board like to shit on them but they are honestly difficult to play and takes a lot of experience and skill to know there safety ranges . I personally play artillery mages a lot because I enjoy that play style but they are also the easiest champion to play safe as all they have to do is stay really far away from people.
: An honest question: how close to or far from are you guys from stepping out on this season?
: this game is stupid because riot doesnt care about skill based gameplay only mass appeal
Show more

mack9112

Level 198 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion