DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YajXAkvP,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-05-03T01:57:00.023+0000) > > 1 item, pretty sure yas has 100% at 1 item with ie. No the new IE doesn't give crit, it just doubles your crit chance
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YajXAkvP,comment-id=000000030001,timestamp=2018-05-03T10:25:45.794+0000) > > No the new IE doesn't give crit, it just doubles your crit chance But he also doesn't need the full second item. I'll count it as a 1.5 item for 100%
DW Diana (NA)
: Obvious answer. Perma ban and learn to fight a Yasuo with 100% crit and 36%-40% true damage at 2 items.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YajXAkvP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T10:08:27.756+0000) > > Obvious answer. Perma ban and learn to fight a Yasuo with 100% crit and 36%-40% true damage at 2 items. 1 item, pretty sure yas has 100% at 1 item with ie.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Pls do {{champion:67}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:90}} Its not like there is even single meta champion that will completely fuck you up for doing that. And we dont have items made exactly for dealing with hp stackers. {{item:3151}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} And more dmg from attacks wont benefit people that build {{item:3146}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} It totally wont make them unkillable for HP meatballs.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zhivesoy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T14:21:57.276+0000) > > Pls do > {{champion:67}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:90}} > Its not like there is even single meta champion that will completely fuck you up for doing that. And we dont have items made exactly for dealing with hp stackers. {{item:3151}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} > And more dmg from attacks wont benefit people that build {{item:3146}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} > It totally wont make them unkillable for HP meatballs. I like how you mention vayne as though her health damage cares about armor
Cunky (NA)
: so like what keystone do you go on kennen anymore
become one with the predator midlane roam kennen.
: "We decided that 4 shots wasn't enough, we're changing his shot count to 7 ---------_Riot Balance Team_"
> [{quoted}](name=Digital Daddy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=3Y8jByAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-28T21:35:58.928+0000) > > "We decided that 4 shots wasn't enough, we're changing his shot count to 7 ---------_Riot Balance Team_" wouldn't that be a nerf, as his final shot is the important one?
: Welcome To League of Legends Season 8!
This game is just a mess. You can't call it a solo game, because solo players really can't win by themselves often. You can't call it teambased either because a single solo player can fuck it up so bad that they lose aswell. There is both too much and too little influence on any single player. it comes down to how the game is structured. it is a solo (or duo) experience for the first half, but the second half is a team experience. The solo experience directly affects the team experience. if you fucked up real bad in the first half everyone is going to pay for it in the second half. The way to fix the game is probably to remove that all together, without jeopardizing the separation. the solo experience into the team experience is what makes league a good game. i can't think of a good way to fix it.
: You already can. It isn't very helpful though because they're retarded and unpredictable.
> [{quoted}](name=WingedWinter,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7dkZ7cKn,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-15T13:58:22.576+0000) > > You already can. It isn't very helpful though because they're retarded and unpredictable. thought we were practicing for ranked, not playing ranked.
: And most of those take too much time, or require you to be on top of the ADC/J4 already for it. These just aren't accessible for the average player.
lulu's doesn't take crap for time. and ali doesn't need to be super close to the adc, throwing j4 in any direction should just about do it here.
: I didn't know second cast from Kled could go through. Changing it. His ult would hit J4 almost every time he tries this. Even if he didn't, the chances of timing the second cast are almost zero. Straight from the wiki - Vayne can use Tumble to become Ghost ghosted against non-champion units (cannot be used to go through walls). I have Kass in both the requires ult and the who can reliably leave sections. Ahri's ult still has a long cooldown. If her ult isn't up, she can't leave. Vi's Q can pass over the wall, but do you really think that she will ever be able to charge the dash enough for J4 to not block it?
jarvans wall is actually coded as minions. unless they changed it. vayne actually goes through it because it isn't technically a wall to her. and on vi, I think she only need to charge for a bit longer than insta cast to get out. j4's wall is pretty thin and the game will try and put you on the other side of a wall if you make it halfway through.
TehNACHO (NA)
: What's up with the anti-fact players recently?
because the game is so broken that actual information is contradictory to how the game feels.
: > [{quoted}](name=VICHEL CHAOS,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YwEQKHzE,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-13T16:16:43.584+0000) > > I see you understand the whole point of the thread XD I did come into this thread expecting it to be {{champion:79}} related, and initially did not read your wall of text. I liked you comment so I went over it, and I agree you have some good points. More people should play JG this is like ganking 101. And I do feel the need to apologize, I love playing {{champion:25}} mid. Please dive me under tower one day.
>I love playing {{champion:25}} mid. Please dive me under tower one day. https://media.giphy.com/media/lk0TFUdop2JTW/giphy.gif
: This doesn't need the addition of grounding. If you want that, just duo queue with a Cassiopeia Champions who can't leave without flash {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}}{{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}}{{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:68}} Champions who can't realistically leave because their escape is stopped by taking damage/getting cc'd {{champion:9}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:13}} Champions who require a target to escape {{champion:84}}{{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:3}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:412}}{{champion:157}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:240}} Champions who need their ult to escape and aren't already listed {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:19}} Champions who would never realistically leave with their mobility {{champion:136}} not enough space to build up his E {{champion:254}} she can leave with ult, but Q would be blocked Champions who can actually reliably leave without the use of flash {{champion:268}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:421}}{{champion:115}} {{champion:516}}
A few things to note about your list here. {{champion:240}} second cast e actually lets him get out, so he can get out without flash sometimes. {{champion:14}} second cast of ult has a short dash attached, so he can actually get out if he wants to blow his ult on it {{champion:67}} dash goes through wall because riot hates fair interactions. >Champions who require an outside target to escape It is not uncommon for fights to happen in places where minions or monsters are present, so this is essentially going to be just an easy escape about 75% of the time. {{champion:38}} his ult doesn't have a a very long cooldown, his escape is all but guaranteed. {{champion:103}} ahri is usually going to be able to ult without hurting too much. especially since you used yours. {{champion:254}} the Q can make it out pretty easily. and then of course there is flash. and also {{item:3152}} for the few champions that build it still. and the fact that so many of those champions can get out at all is not especially fair considering the fact that this is, in fact, jarvans ult. I mean think of it like this, When annie ults and hits you, you cant just not get hit by the stun. when camille ults you can't just dash over her wall. when gragas ults you can't just use a dash and jump over the knockback. so why does jarvan get the crowdcontrol portion of his ult crapped on.
: Pls make Akali sexy Riot
yee riot, increase sideboob by 75% (or back to what it was)
Rioter Comments
: Nasus mains
this is exactly what this meme needed.
: SAD NEWS
your cousin should have got a ga
: All crime is manually reviewed due to the sheer amount of manpower available Riot doesn't have that
its almost like if they had some sort of way to utilize the near infinite manpower presented by the community they could remedy that issue.
: > The system is clearly broken since i still see toxic ragers every other game at best That's like saying real-world legal systems don't work because there are still criminals in the world. It doesn't make sense.
its closer to saying that a legal system doesn't work because there are criminals on every street corner.
RedHakann (EUW)
: i know this sound crazy but while you auto you cant dodge cuz your champion stand still so you went vs bad illaoi
you can dodge actually, it will just cancel the autoattack. and funnily enough, waiting to auto again takes less time than it will take illaoi to throw another e.
Rioter Comments
: Well, just because it exists doesn't mean everyone LIKES Ezreal, Sona, Lux, etc. I, personally, hate Ezreal with a fiery passion. Miss Fortune is my favorite champion. Also, this isn't that cheap of a move. The "good" candidates for this ultimate skin have all been used up in some shape or form (for top). Riven was made into a Legendary skin, Yasuo was too, Rumble (I believe) was also given one. Teemo has one... I mean, honestly, top lane outshines almost all other lanes with the fact that they have SO many Legendary skins. If they were given an ultimate skin, THAT would be the cheap shot because they have so many quality Legendary skins.
The last time a toplaner has recieved a legendary was dawnbringer riven. and it was part of a pair. if we ignore dawnbringer riven then we need to wait for mecha zero sion. Dawnbringer riven was in december of 2017. mecha zero sion was in october 2016. In the space of time between sion and riven Marksmen recieved 3 legendary skins. since riven marksmen have already recieved 1 additional legendary skin.
: Yep. I'm not asking anyone to pretend to not be frustrated. If you're frustrated, please keep telling us! It's important for us to know these things. ADCs need adjustments, I agree. We're discussing the extent to which we may change things. We've talked changing their power curves, their base stats and stat growth, their item paths, their top end dps, individual problematic items, etc. We haven't settled on any particular direction, and so all I can talk is hopeful timeline at the moment. And again, if that doesn't cut it, please continue to voice that in a way that is demonstrative of how you think the game ought to be change. There are tons of opinions out there as to the direction we ought to take the game on basically any topic we could choose, so keep those opinions coming. It's appreciated.
I mean you could just destroy them for a year. literally just obliterate the class and then after that data collects you can re implement them within the newly developed meta game. kinda like what happened with battle mages. and artillery mages. and assassins. and to some extent juggernauts, vanguards, wardens, divers, skirmishers, and combo mages. essentially the same kinda deal as every other class of champions has dealt with as a whole.
: It's worse for everyone, and I fail to see why we should make CSing easier for mages that start Dring just because of the mages that never learned how to do it. I'm playing Vel'koz right now and CSing just fine. Ones of mages intended weaknesses is having a hard time CSing early in exchange for their waveclear later, and that 5 extra damage was a crutch that was making it **too** easy.
lets be real, the 5 damage is not going to change the game. its a placebo. let them have it.
DeusVult (NA)
: As much as I would like to see 5 damage given to Dorans Ring, Dorans Ring is already one of the highest gold efficient items in the game. Tacking more stuff on just adds to how strong of a crutch dorans is. Some mages should receive AD buffs, AS buffs (counter intuitive i know, but necessary) or have auto-animations cleaned up
Terozu (NA)
: You only really need recent knowledge.
You need a lot more than that, you need all relevant knowledge. If you only know about things that happened recently, then you would miss a lot of other important things.
Terozu (NA)
: No hes not... hes from Icathia or whatevet. The that became a void portal.
I can't find the modern lore specification, however in the past the pre-void kassadin was considered lore accurate, and it depicts kassadin as a freljordian from the same tribe as udyr.
Purgë (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=60XuodAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-20T17:52:43.543+0000) > > I talked about this too but they downvoted me here xD > she has some Twich too , the stealth and long range from ult. you get downvoted cause this baords is full of adc mains who wanna abuse this champ too
adc mains and cancer mains. seriously though there are enough people that I have met that play nearly exclusively things like yasuo riven and vayne that we should quantify them.
Rioter Comments
kargish (EUW)
: It's stupid there's no counterplay to T-rex, not even a {{item:3076}} is enough to keep him at bay, and even if by some lucky chance I get to survive him I don't have the damage to kill him. Sarcosuchus is just OP without discussion, I don't stand a chance against him no matter what creature I pick against him.
well that t-rex counter is not how you could beat him anyway. you need to get him caught early game, before he gets his major powerspike, and after that I have found that building {{item:3153}} and {{item:3143}} would help a lot. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Bravoceratops_NT_small.jpg/330px-Bravoceratops_NT_small.jpg kinda salt that they replaced my main with cows. can't even build defense items properly anymore. Also on the sarcosuchus thing, they never nerfed him, they just reworked him, and tuned down his numbers to keep him from turning things into a fine paste. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Nile_Crocodile_%28Crocodylus_niloticus%29_%286032105567%29.jpg/521px-Nile_Crocodile_%28Crocodylus_niloticus%29_%286032105567%29.jpg still one shots everything that touches the water.
Epicurus (OCE)
: I think we'd all agree that the old dinosaurs were pretty OP, but that doesn't change the fact that the Velociraptor rework _sucked_. I mean look at them now: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Chickens_at_Tranquilles_B%26B.JPG God completely failed to keep the gameplay fantasy that made Velociraptors so fun to play in the first place. Velociraptors were supposed to be about working as a team to take down tough opponents, but the new ones are too slow, too squishy and don't have kill pressure on any opponent larger than a beetle. Honestly there's no point in maining Velociraptors these days.
to be fair the old velociraptor design was incorporated heavily into the more recent wolf design. I think that's why so many people have flocked to the new character.
: > [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=xjVxmWiO,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-02-20T13:58:07.096+0000) > > Where are these informations from? > I kinda doubt that kit. We got that teaser of her skillshot shooting the herald from a wall. > Nothing in that kit description resembles that. > > And her name is Kai'Sa, which resembles the void monsters we have in the game. Why should they give her such a name? > Kassadin and Malzahar have a similar background, being void infected humans. But their names don't follow that nomenclature. > > The pictures look pretty convincing, but like you said, she seems a bit too similar to Vayne for me.... > And after spending so much time in the void, you should expect her to look more mutated... Voidborn names are actually Shuriman in nature. A Shuriman girl would have a Shuriman name.
kassadin isn't shuriman though. kassadin hails from freljord.
: Malzaharand and MF also needs to stand still to do damage.
You are absolutely wrong on both accounts Mf can deal a good amount of damage with auto attacks. and malzahar's suppress (which is what causes him to stop moving) doesn't actually do damage. the pool created with it does, but the pool stays whether malz moves or not.
: The only non binary thing is his ult, and his ult has high cooldown. The rest of his kit is basically don't get into his cc range because there issen't shit you can do against him clicking on you. Also having to position and being carefull not to get bursted or cc'ed is not unique to fiddle.
positioning is not unique to fiddle, but fiddle specifically needs to stand absolutely still to get his damage off. So fiddle needs to position even better. even kog has the ability to move without needing to directly hurt his damage output.
: His gameplay is so binary and cancerous i would prefer it if they left him like this until he's reworked. If he's ever going to become meta people are just going to complain about how braindead and unfun it is to not be able to get near him because he just clicks on you to cc.
his gameplay isn't binary though. His gameplay is about finding a nearby out of vision spot to ult from, the ult channel and low range essentially require it, from there he needs to target someone with allies nearby for his crow to bounce but not so close that he is in immediate danger of being bursted or cc'd during his drain, which he needs to be completely immobile to use properly, of course assuring that he is near enough to his target so that his fear does not push his target out of his effective range. His kit is essentially a kit all about near perfect positioning in exchange for a very good amount of damage on several targets and a whole lot of damage on one target. I mean if that is binary then it is still better than all those champions that technically have a lot of options but realistically only use like two, or have so many options that they are impossible to counter with knowledge and good play.
Rioter Comments
Zachak47 (NA)
: "Facts can't be false, stating that my opinion is not fact is stating my opinion is false." Here is unarguable proof that you don't know the difference. An opinion can NOT be a fact, and a fact can NOT be an opinion. It's not possible. This clearly shows you don't understand. So hold this L
funnily enough though you continue to state and pout about the difference not once have you mentioned it specifically. Without using google can you say what it is with certainty? Worthless, every word that you have spoken. sew your mouth shut, and then, perhaps, in that silence you will find wisdom.
Zachak47 (NA)
: Not gonna bother replying anymore to someone who doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion LOL cya
To be honest its for the best you leave. you clearly do not understand the difference between a statement and an opinion.
LankPants (OCE)
: This wouldn't balance the map, blue would still have an overall advantage because it's easier to steal drake as blue and easier to contest baron. This matters because on average drake steals have more impact on games than drake contests while baron contests have a larger impact than steals.
> [{quoted}](name=LankPants,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4FAa93Aa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-16T03:48:58.478+0000) > > This wouldn't balance the map, blue would still have an overall advantage because it's easier to steal drake as blue and easier to contest baron. This matters because on average drake steals have more impact on games than drake contests while baron contests have a larger impact than steals. red can pull dragons away from the back wall, making it much harder to steal dragons from the blue side.
Zachak47 (NA)
: 1: I did not name call at all, I have no clue where you are getting that from. 2: I did not say you are wrong. I said that is an opinion. 3: You literally disregarded everyone who disagreed with you.
so you don't even realize what you wrote then eh? "You're acting like your opinion is fact. " Facts can't be false, stating that my opinion is not fact is stating my opinion is false. "That's not how the world works." Telling me this is the same as calling me stupid. "Try again without circle jerking." and saying this is essentially you devaluing my statement, and while at it implying sexual relations with several other people, which of course is another way to insult someone. And of course saying I'm wrong and insulting my character really isn't worthwhile for anyone. Also the only person that has disagreed with me is you, and thus far you haven't even had a reason to disagree with me.
HookedOnLsD (EUNE)
: Actually what i think you wanted to kinda say. They are not saying fck you bcs you like the game , they would not play it either if they did not like it right ? Welp that is kinda true, they do like the game but not as much as they did game evolved and majority of old players think it's for worse including me (playing since S2). IMO game got popular bcs you could outplay someone and win of being good and ahead now game is to ******* it's to safe minions mean to much (i feel like farming is boring as f) xp means to much kills and outplays not so much and that goes even further in pro those games are just unwatchable how fcking disgusting they are compared to S3 ... The last time i had any fun watching that was Misfits S7? , S3 and part of S4 few random games here and there. Although they added some good things they mostly destroyed the game we loved , ofc you might love it but we feel like it's worse by the patch . My feelings are here and there mostly negative i would not recommend anyone to play this at this state i just hope that things get back to the way there kinda were so i could enjoy it again. Until then i cry about crypto currency that ruined me buying new PC and moving away from this for good.
Essentially that is what I was saying, yes. I wanted to keep my post open enough to interpretation so that more people would find it easy to agree with, without those people disagreeing with what I personally think of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8210AgnV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T00:27:22.302+0000) > > because your opinion is unhelpful. > > the people that want a better game aren't saying fuck you because you like the game. > > they are saying fuck you because you people seem to not want the game to become a better experience. > > and also people that say fuck you to people like you don't usually have a great selection of vocabulary at their disposal at all times, and when in a crunch and failing to find the words to properly describe their point they try to instead throw vulgarity at the issue and hope the issue sorts itself out. 40 min games are not a better experience, people on boards act like they represent the majority when only 40/millions of players liked this post.
well people are bad at the words, that's not what they want at all. people don't want long games, they want games that feel like they could stand to win the whole time, they want their choices to matter the whole way through regardless of their mistakes, and they want to be able to make a handful of mistakes without the heavy repercussions in the game. those people usually bring up a similar version of that in what they say.
Zachak47 (NA)
: You're acting like your opinion is fact. That's not how the world works. Try again without circle jerking.
I like how you don't even try to make a point, you just say I'm wrong and immediately go on to name calling. worthless, every word.
: Hey i enjoy the game just fine i dunno what your problem. Haha but seriously, I do enjoy the game a ton. I play nearly 5-6 matches a day, which I believe is a bit more than 'barely'. Comments like yours are really undermining and don't help discussion. You push away and devalue the opinion of those who do enjoy the current meta or the state of the game. EDIT: I'm not opposed to changes made in the game or to be made for the future of the game. I'm all for the game becoming a better experience through implementation and actual discussion. My point was that ruling out any opposing views devalues discussion and debate and makes for very one-sided opinions and results.
because your opinion is unhelpful. the people that want a better game aren't saying fuck you because you like the game. they are saying fuck you because you people seem to not want the game to become a better experience. and also people that say fuck you to people like you don't usually have a great selection of vocabulary at their disposal at all times, and when in a crunch and failing to find the words to properly describe their point they try to instead throw vulgarity at the issue and hope the issue sorts itself out.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYBhJ8nQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-07T18:11:45.419+0000) > > the blackout is required because warding is too prevalent, and when assassins are properly balanced playing from out of vision is essentially a requirement. > > Though it probably should be moved to an active. Warding has been continuously nerfed since Season 3. And right now, wards clearly don't mean shit to most junglers or roamers based on the snowball meta. Many of them flat out ignore wards and barrel past them to commit to a gank (Eve, Zac, Hecarim). Others walk through lane and have no trouble using brush that a lane can't ward in due to zoning or lack of number. A few even have engage ranges that exceed ward radius or bypass terrain (Zed, Kayn, Zac, Talon). Warding used to be your means to avoid a gank by having knowledge of it before it was a problem. Now, you just know you're dying a little sooner.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYBhJ8nQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-07T18:34:57.408+0000) > > Warding has been continuously nerfed since Season 3. And right now, wards clearly don't mean shit to most junglers or roamers based on the snowball meta. > > Many of them flat out ignore wards and barrel past them to commit to a gank (Eve, Zac, Hecarim). Others walk through lane and have no trouble using brush that a lane can't ward in due to zoning or lack of number. A few even have engage ranges that exceed ward radius or bypass terrain (Zed, Kayn, Zac, Talon). > > Warding used to be your means to avoid a gank by having knowledge of it before it was a problem. Now, you just know you're dying a little sooner. The sky is blue Ice cream melts and people that think the earth is flat are stupid See, I can also make three points that are irrelevant to each other. For the sake of it I am also going to just go through and blow up you're points. >Warding has been continuously nerfed since Season 3. And right now, wards clearly don't mean shit to most junglers or roamers based on the snowball meta. V3.14 ADDED: Warding Totem item Warding Totem and Greater Stealth Totem item Greater Stealth Totem (places Stealth Ward icon Sight Wards). ADDED: Greater Vision Totem item Greater Vision Totem (places True Sight icon Vision Wards). V4.5 ADDED: Feral Flare item Feral Flare (places Stealth Ward icon Sight Wards). V4.9 The icon above a stealth ward is now larger and green. V4.11 ADDED: Quill Coat item Quill Coat (places Stealth Ward icon Sight Wards). Spirit of the Ancient Golem item Spirit of the Ancient Golem now creates Stealth Ward icon Sight Wards. V4.20 REMOVED: Feral Flare item Feral Flare, Quill Coat item Quill Coat, Spirit of the Ancient Golem item Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Wriggle's Lantern item Wriggle's Lantern. V5.3 ADDED: Farsight Ward icon Farsight Ward (created by Farsight Orb item Farsight Orb). Stealth Ward (Item) item Sight Ward (Item) renamed to Stealth Ward (Item) item Stealth Ward. Stealth Ward icon Sight Ward renamed to Stealth Ward icon Stealth Ward. V5.5 NEW EFFECT: Now have spawn and death animations to provide better feedback. V5.22 REMOVED: Farsight Orb item Farsight Orb, Stealth Ward (Item) item Stealth Ward (Item), Greater Vision Totem item Greater Vision Totem and Greater Stealth Totem item Greater Stealth Totem. ADDED: Farsight Alteration item Farsight Alteration V6.22 REMOVED: Vision Ward item Vision Ward (Item) and True Sight icon Vision Ward ADDED: Control Ward item Control Ward (Item) and Control Ward icon Control Ward Stealth Ward icon Stealth Ward experience bounty increased to 40 from 30. KatarinaSquare Katarina's Shunpo Shunpo can no longer target wards. V7.22 ADDED: Ghost Poro rune Ghost Poro (Rune) and Totem Ward icon Ghost Poro. ADDED: Zombie Ward rune Zombie Ward (Rune) and Farsight Ward icon Zombie Ward. ADDED: Kleptomancy rune Kleptomancy, which allows players to obtain Stealth Ward (Item) item Pilfered Stealth Ward that places Stealth Ward icon Stealth Wards. V8.2 ADDED: Celestial Eye item Celestial Eye, Eye of Frost item Eye of Frost, Eye of Ascension item Eye of Ascension, Eye of the Aspect item Eye of the Aspect, Nomad's Eye item Nomad's Eye. REMOVED: Sightstone item Sightstone, Ruby Sightstone item Ruby Sightstone, Eye of the Equinox item Eye of the Equinox, Eye of the Oasis item Eye of the Oasis. Here is every change wards have received since season 3. they only really received major nerfs in pre-season 7, and that has been dulled in pre-season 8 with the new masteries, and now real season 8 with the support items actually all being sighstones, which essentially made all of those items easier to get. >Many of them flat out ignore wards and barrel past them to commit to a gank (Eve, Zac, Hecarim). Others walk through lane and have no trouble using brush that a lane can't ward in due to zoning or lack of number. A few even have engage ranges that exceed ward radius or bypass terrain (Zed, Kayn, Zac, Talon). You chose a really poor lot for that ignoring wards part. like literally you seem to have gone out of your way to choose champions that can't use duskblade and also ignore wards. well to blow this a hole none of those characters actually ignore wards, you just need to use your wards in a non-traditional way. deep warding for {{champion:154}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:35}} and you can use basic wards on an enemy eves camps to reveal her. who wards the lane brushes often anyway, this is just a ganking technique that has existed forever that is rarely used because it is exceptionally all in and risky. having an engage range that exceeds ward radius and jumping over those walls usually come with risks of their own, notably usually utilizing tools that could have been used as damage or tools that could be used as escape suddenly blown in a bid for an all out attack. also if you see people jumping over walls for you a lot you should probably just learn how to utilize your wards better. >Warding used to be your means to avoid a gank by having knowledge of it before it was a problem. Now, you just know you're dying a little sooner. Warding was a lot of things. River brush warding was a method to prevent a gank in weak but quick way. Deep warding takes longer but it actually helps with ganks and can prevent enemy junglers from doing things that would hurt your team. Dragon warding prevents the enemy from sneaking a dragon without your team being able to stop it. Warding over the pit helps with enemies trying to steal. and this is just some of the things you can be doing before ten minutes, warding becomes more complex the longer the game goes until it plateaus when both teams have taken all of the towers outside of the base of the other team. ------------ I think you should just get better at warding. try doing more deep wards instead of brush wards.
: Duskblade also has a level of safety/utility/vision on it that simply shouldn't be there. The ward control it offers is absurd, and denies any counter play to the damage proc. Duskblade can keep the proc, but the blackout passive needs removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYBhJ8nQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-07T12:58:13.392+0000) > > Duskblade also has a level of safety/utility/vision on it that simply shouldn't be there. > > The ward control it offers is absurd, and denies any counter play to the damage proc. > > Duskblade can keep the proc, but the blackout passive needs removed. the blackout is required because warding is too prevalent, and when assassins are properly balanced playing from out of vision is essentially a requirement. Though it probably should be moved to an active.
: [Why Riot Picked Lux](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/pcX0wKmd-skin-schedule-is-honestly-so-fucked?comment=0019). Basically they thought I was a good fit thematically. That combined with the fact that I'm popular swayed their decision. Sorry :( I didn't ask for this, it just got handed to me (but I'm not gonna complain.) I'm sure other champions will get their skins soon enough (hopefully ;_;)
You can make any skin theme fit any champion easily. They picked lux because of one of three reasons 1. they think it will make them more money to constantly release skins for lux and champions like lux. 2. they had a lot of skin designs already sitting around and they arbitrarily picked one 3. there is a designer with a hard on for lux.
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tETEO4yv,comment-id=00040000000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-07T09:35:33.138+0000) > > And now look at where I ended last season. Oh, gold 1? Awfully close to that plat rank. And what rank do they try to balance the game around again? > > Again, this season I only played like 7 ADC games. After preseason I kinda got it out of my system and went back to top/mid. > > Now then, stop trying to troll me like you trolled teams with Nunu running down mid. Game is balanced around chall and gold 1 is still low elo. You winning silver games has nothing to do with adc balance, I could first time any champ and go 20/4 in silver.
game isn't balanced around chall, they don't have enough data to make that work.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbxApFNw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T20:47:35.118+0000) > > I said burst mage, in the post you replied too. _<Removed by Moderation>_ 75% of mages have a burst combo, there isn't much to go on for Just burst...
Burst mage is a designated sub-class. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=macromite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbxApFNw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-01T23:25:31.834+0000) > > syndra hits a stun, which is a skillshot, and then you die. > > Malz isn&#x27;t a burst mage. > > brand hits a stun, which is a skillshot, and then you die. > > I concede ori. > > aurelion is not a burst mage, but he has a skillshot cc which if he hits and full comboes you usually die > > Heim is not a burst mage, but he has a skillshot cc which if he hits and full comboes you usually die > > lux hits you with a snare, which is a skillshot, and then you die. > > morg is not a burst mage. > > Vel actually isn&#x27;t a burst mage, but he has a skillshot cc which if he hits and full comboes you usually die. > > Anivia is not a burst mage, but she has a skillshot cc which if she hits and full comboes you usually die. > > > and then there is zoe, who if hits stun, which is a skillshot, usually kills you. > > That is how she and just about every other burst mage in this game is the same. they literally play the same at the end of it, with only minor tweaks. the game pattern is &quot;Hit cc, then hit the rest of the buttons in a specific order&quot; or &quot;Hit cc, then hit all but one other button in order&quot; with a twist they all share &quot;Throw non-cc ability as poke, wait to use cc until non-cc ability is back&quot; > > And zoe&#x27;s zoning presence also outdoes all of those champions. by a lot. because even the ones that can chunk when you step into their zones, it does not even compare to zoe essentially having free kill pressure on anyone that steps on hers. Never said burst mage, _<Removed by Moderation>_ I said IMMOBILE MAGE
I said burst mage, in the post you replied too. _<Removed by Moderation>_
Show more

macromite

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion