Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nW2gOIUp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-10T13:55:56.676+0000) > > I flat out can't answer most of them. You don't need to answer all of them, just some. You don't need to be 100% accurate either. For example. You tell them "I unlocked Garen in my first 5 champions" when in reality you didn't unlock Garen at all. That one pretty much confirms you're not the original owner. Another one. Say you tell them "I started playing in Season 3 during the summer" when in reality the account is from the start of the year. Those are the type of information they are looking for. Besides, I don't know how people struggle with this. I still know what my first email and password were, I remember the first skin I bought and the first champion I unlocked. I even know in which patch I started playing and I've been playing since season 2. It's not that hard.
Yeah I did all those and they still say that they cant verify me as the original creator for some reason
: i mean anytime ive done recovery its worked but i told them rough estimations becasue lets be honest no person honestly can remember all those exacvtly can they? so its like idk. Sometime i feel they dont work but others it does. it is def a coin toss my man :/
I dont know man. This is surely a very negative experience for me. I did originally struggle with some questions but after a while I was able to recall them, however the support even just said "if I were you I would just move on to another account"... like, imagine youre a player and you got told that when trying to recover your account, thats extremely absurd and frustrating lol...
: It's never meant to help you get your account back, it's meant to justify their action done to you and making you least likely to get it reverted. Someone posted some question few days ago, I flat out can't answer most of them.
They are acting like secret police in USSR or China jailing and killing people and coming up with a bullshit excuse. I think I need to gather up all the people that had their accounts lost because of this bullshit system and try to get justice.
Rioter Comments
: You dont need to prove to me, you need to prove to them and its apparent that you havent. Not knowing the email it was created on is probably the biggest red flag. I know I didn't get everything right on mine either, but there was enough. They wont tell you what's answered right or wrong
I know the email it was created from though... I mean, its just megatravian@gmail.com lol...
: You are very vague in your case, and in the ways of you presenting them to us. What was the additional verification that you are NOT able to provide? Weeding through all the mumble jumbos it all comes down to one piece of verification that riot wants and you unable or unwilling to provide. WHY?
> What was the additional verification that you are NOT able to provide? Buddy I have no idea what they want from me too... They just said they are not going to accept verifications.
: you have to remember key things that someone who bought it wouldnt know, like the day the account was actually created, who gifted you, and most importantly, WHAT they gifted you
Well I have no idea what the day is becuse that was 8 years ago, but I do remember who when what was my first gifted skin
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Ever so slowly getting a better picture of this entire thing. From what I understand, the difference between the verification processes is that they detected suspicious activity that suggests **one** of those account was transferred to somebody else. That's why you only had to verify being the **current** owner for one of those (because to their knowledge the current owner and the creator are identical), while for the other account you need to prove that you are the **creator** of the account as opposed to somebody who bought, hacked, or otherwise received the account. It's still the same verification **standard** (which is the word the support agent used), but because of the different circumstances they will require different information. Specifically, for the second account they will obviously need information that is older than the suspected change in ownership.
I mean like what information... A video of me creating the account? Like I can name friends that were made near account creation already but thats not enough...?
Jo0o (NA)
: You realize support agents are real people, right? Rather than arguing with the guy and accusing them of lying, try saying something like β€œwhat other information can I provide to verify my ownership?”
He literally said they wont accept any answers and verifications
: I literally just got an old alt account restored yesterday and it's not that hard if you legitimately create, leveled and played on it. I wasn't certain on a lot of things (exact date made, first champ purchased at each BE cost) but can recall very key pieces like which email it was created on, examples of refunds, gifts, purchases, champs or skins owned. Even if you say something like I know I bought xx skin when it was on sale, or I know this champ was one of my first few I obtained but dont know if it was the first, it totally helps. I even named my RL friends I played with consistently on the account and it adds evidence for it being your account Someone else had even played on the account bc I signed up using my ex GFs email, but then when we split she dumped it off to someone else to use and I think got it banned (Honor 0 locked) but was able to prove it wasn't me. Give as much info as you can. When you cant answer anything right that's what makes it really suspicious
> When you cant answer anything right that's what makes it really suspicious I mean I guess I cant prove to you that I did answer it right but there are things that I remember dearly, like the first skin ive gotten is primecast draven on my birthday because my duo queue buddy mystery gifted me then. Things like that, not to mention there are friends that Ive had since even before hitting level 30
Rioter Comments
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Not really related to your case but I'm not sure this is the best quote to use in this context. The German original actually makes it fairly clear that those are K's thoughts/assumptions, not an objective truth told by the narrator. And K's assumptions turn out to be wrong very frequently in the rest of the book. Let's best not even get started on how often it is implicitly (and at times even explicitly) mentioned that the entire outcome of the trial/process really lies in his own hands, which would ultimately make everything that happens to him his own fault. Sorry for being essentially off-topic, but I can't really provide more help than bump anyway, so might as well have that bump have some content.
Wow I did not know about that. All I know is that the book kind of warns or talks about how daunting authoritarians states and secret cops can be and that quote seemed to be timely here under that interpretation.
: Welcome to League of Legends. Remember Cowsep got banned in Korea for speaking against RIOT(they magically found violations that happened while ago)? Then punish players in pro league WAY after they do honor check? Their agenda never gave me trust.
: Honestly just listen to the dude and create a new account.
Its a 8 years old account... Its hard to just give up when "Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., he knew he had done nothing wrong but, one morning, he was arrested."....
: Sent a ticket: Waited for two weeks but no reply --- Went to live chat, Rioter: Use ticket please...
The support also advised me to just give up and abandon my own account because it 'saves time'... So is that how Riot functions... Suspend accounts and use bureaucratic infinite referrals and frustration-inducing to let people invest in a new account?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ok lets say that they did because you decided to yell racial slurs for no reason whatsoever, you will no longer get a response EVEN IF YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT! congrats you just shot yourself in the foot, GG
If anything they should escalate your ban to a perma because you used a racial slur
: adding a toxic mate by mistake
'added him by mistake'... Im gonna remain doubtful towards that lol...
afmghost (NA)
: Got to level 2 from 0 from March to now.
: Banned for having fun?
Pdog6787 (NA)
: I got banned. I deserved it. But I want to keep playing.
You can always make a new account to play with you! Staying banned and playing with friends isnt exclusive :)
: I think I know why actually. I get S rank often. If I was a complete bag of shit, the system would never punish me, but because I know how to play I am constantly punished.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaaaaahaaha.......Oof......... Ahahahahahaaahahahahaahaaaaahaahahaahaahaaahaaaaahaaaa
: > [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sEgWazjE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T01:47:40.006+0000) > > lol... > > Theres like 100 lines of chat log and you picked the 6 that arent complaining... Good job... > Cyluk: instead of top / mid > Cyluk: dont listen to pings > Cyluk: its fine > Cyluk: olaf ult > Cyluk: ghost > Cyluk: yea > Cyluk: all of u ks me > Cyluk: u too rengar > Cyluk: so > Cyluk: i have 10 assists > Cyluk: cause all you and jinh do > Cyluk: is ks > Cyluk: i go in? > Cyluk: u were firs tto id > Cyluk: u got caught > Cyluk: and blame me > Cyluk: really? > Cyluk: are u that delusional? > Cyluk: enemy have 2 drags > Cyluk: us none > Cyluk: wonder why > Cyluk: maybe is jungler :/ > Cyluk: 2/5/10 > Cyluk: and jinh stealing my farm > Cyluk: i hv most assists on team rengar > Cyluk: muted > Cyluk: because ur a dick <- literally the worst thing I said this whole chat > > What about these? Youd say these are complaining and bantering? How much of that is actual complaining? I'd hardly say it's 'constant'. I never say the same thing twice and only mention it once then I move on. It's about 15 lines, but be honest it's really just 2 sentences broken up over 10 lines. This is more of an argument, and a short one at that. Which in itself isn't inherently toxic because I'm not really flaming and abusing anyone. I'm being flamed AT and giving a defensive retort. This is not an unacceptable comm. Unacceptable is the guy blaming me, which you even quoted my reaction to him Cyluk: u got caught Cyluk: and blame me I was the target of complaining and flaming. Constantly by the rengar who KEPT telling me I was the cause for his 14 deaths. That my 10 assists were my fault, that the games loss was my fault. Cyluk: and jinh stealing my farm Was in response to them pointing out that my cs is bad. I don't know what your definition of complaining is, but it's clear it's not the dictionary definition. The chat was more of an argument, less so 'complaining'. Also there is nothing toxic about bantering. Definition; talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way. So your point about about this being toxic is invalid because banter is not toxic, and I'm sorry you've never had banter in real life seeing as it's an important social norm. Please don't add nonsense comments because you want to call someone toxic for no reason. That is toxic behaviour. It's supposed to be a simple poll, but you're singling me out and trying to make me the bad person here when I was the victim of 2 very toxic people. that is so detetable.
... Now _Im_ the one whos toxic and just wanting to call someone toxic... Ok... Wasnt the poll itself singling you out in the first place btw... lol... Youre asking whether _your_ chat is toxic... But Im the one singling you out now... I dont think youre into a rational discussion anymore. You have a good day...
: Words online hurt if you have a fragile mental
: > [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sEgWazjE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-08T09:36:57.630+0000) > > You have been constantly bantering and complaining about your teammates this whole chat and that is not the behaviour that youre supposed to put up Cyluk: cause she engaged me Cyluk: and u were right there Cyluk: or u can do ur job Cyluk: yes it is actually Cyluk: youre an assassin Cyluk: you go for low health targets This is not complaining. I think you need to look up the definition of all those big words you clearly don't understand. I was the victim of flaming, abuse and complaining this game, it's interesting you see my chat as that without the reference of what the other players said. Also banter is not toxic.. it's light hearted teasing and humour.
lol... Theres like 100 lines of chat log and you picked the 6 that arent complaining... Good job... > Cyluk: no idea why you guys are going bot Cyluk: instead of top / mid Cyluk: dont listen to pings Cyluk: its fine Cyluk: olaf ult Cyluk: ghost Cyluk: yea Cyluk: all of u ks me Cyluk: u too rengar Cyluk: so Cyluk: i have 10 assists Cyluk: cause all you and jinh do Cyluk: is ks Cyluk: i go in? Cyluk: u were firs tto id Cyluk: u got caught Cyluk: and blame me Cyluk: really? Cyluk: are u that delusional? Cyluk: enemy have 2 drags Cyluk: us none Cyluk: wonder why Cyluk: maybe is jungler :/ Cyluk: 2/5/10 Cyluk: and jinh stealing my farm Cyluk: i hv most assists on team rengar Cyluk: muted Cyluk: because ur a dick <- literally the worst thing I said this whole chat What about these? Youd say these are complaining and bantering?
: > [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T17:16:56.838+0000) > > How is not giving up and playing for a comeback toxic? Giving up in the middle when youre not having a good game or when you are behind is classic unsportsmanship ---- if youre down 100 points in last quarter of a basketball game, you dont give up, you still play to your best... They aren't not giving up and they are not playing for a come back and you know that. They are playing to tilt a team mate and fishing for reports, usually someone raging about being held hostage or a slight "afk", you know someone who ignores their spammed pings.
> They aren't not giving up and they are not playing for a come back and you know that. They are playing to tilt a team mate and fishing for reports ... I mean, thats just not necesssarily true. Sure there are cases when it is what youre describing, even still, their intentions cant be detected,,, so...
: > [{quoted}](name=megatravian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBQPskYw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-08T16:23:27.880+0000) > They can be having a bad game and not doing so well, not necessarily trolling. They are trolling if they don't ff and holding you hostage. If you are down that bad, you are not winning, Riot made sure of that when they created the snowball meta. comebacks are like 1 in a zillion now days in game.
How is not giving up and playing for a comeback toxic? Giving up in the middle when youre not having a good game or when you are behind is classic unsportsmanship ---- if youre down 100 points in last quarter of a basketball game, you dont give up, you still play to your best...
TraffiLeo (EUNE)
: Why is this comunity that toxic?
> but isn t funny anymore when you lose because someone else from your team just wants that! We need a change and fast The current system already rewards you for not being a troll --- lets say you would lost because a troll is on your team (premise: x player loses because a troll is on x's team), subsequently, you would win is a troll is on the enemy team ----- if youre not trolling, then the chance of a troll happening on the enemy team is then larger than a troll being on your team (5>4 as you are guaranteed no a troller) and thus by the long run you gain more LP. > My first match in g3 promos ends with 2-23 botlane in 20 min They can be having a bad game and not doing so well, not necessarily trolling. > If you say it was my fault,think again Eh not really the point here right
Thinker (NA)
: A racist in league has no power. Why would u get hurt by something he is saying over miles away. Idc if he is racist in league. i dont want him banned because I do not care. I do not condone him being racist but he has the freedom to say whatever he wants. And even more to toxic players. They actually want to win. They arent being toxic for the sakes of being toxic.
Now youre just being ignorant. Words hurt. And that is one of the reasons why Riot bans it ---- so no he doesnt have the freedo to say whatever he wants to, not in League at least because he has accepted the TOS which includes the prohibition of offensive words. > And even more to toxic players. They actually want to win. They arent being toxic for the sakes of being toxic. You can want to win and be just as positive, being toxic is a choice.
: Friend got chat restricted after asking a player's facebook name.
Of course the context matters like the tone and words he used to ask the person and stuff. But even just basing on what youve said, this behaviour does seem like leaning towards age shaming and harassment.
Thinker (NA)
: I know that a person who is racist is a moron. But when Im in a league game idc if he is racist. I care about winning. You need to understand that.
A racist is more than just a 'moron'. A racist offends, hurts and incites hatred and those have lots of realistic consequences ---- I think you need to understand this instead ----- I understand you want to win in a game, but does winning stop you from being a decent person? Does it stop you from thinking that the racist person should be reported and punished for his behaviour?
Thinker (NA)
: How come tarzaned usually a rank 5-1 in NA got denied for being toxic. Tarzaned could be the difference between Team liquid going to quarters or going 0-6 in groups because they have someone like xmithie who is god awful and plays sej every game. Also since there is correlation between higher elo and toxicity even if its not the causation its not a coincidence. Toxic players want to win more so it does matter. And being a decent person isnt what matters in league. This isnt a psychologist office. Idc if I play with a racist as long as I win the game that is all that matters.
Correlation can very well be a coincidence... Not sure where youre getting that from... > Toxic players want to win more so it does matter. This is also not true. You can want to win and not be toxic. > And being a decent person isnt what matters in league. This isnt a psychologist office. Idc if I play with a racist as long as I win the game that is all that matters. Im sorry but thats quite a fucked up view. Yes being a decent person isnt what just matters in league, because you should be a decent person in no matter what situation. And, id rather have one less racist in this world than to win that one game... Also about that Tarzaned thing, like I said, this is because Riot does not want to endorse toxic behavior and punishing them encourages new players and talents to join the scene.
Thinker (NA)
: Toxic behavior is not bad
> Toxicity makes regions better No. You can say that theres correlation between toxicity and skill level but you cannot say theres causation (or at least all your examples right now are for correlation instead for causaton, so unless youre giving arguments for causation you cannot just presume this) > So if you are silver or gold you have no right to say UZI deserves to get fined because your rank is so bad you do not understand the game No. You dont have to understand the game to understand how to be a decent person. > NA as a region is doomed if we keep going this way because all we care about is being positive and not about winning. Im also doubtful of this claim. Sure you can say that some pros are being denied into the pro scene because of toxicity, but you also cannot deny that positivity of the game make more new talent and players join the game who woulve otherwise not joined because of the toxicity.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: **Unrelated but important: You forgot to censor the phone number in the updated picture.** Okay... I'm starting to get a clearer picture now than I had in the other thread. That is really a bit weird. The way they talk about you not being the **creator** of the account seems to imply they believe the account was sold or transferred to you.
Oh sh*t Censoring it now Thanks buddy Yeah not to mention that I do have info on the first champions bought /gifted etc and friends since creation so I dont know why they are still doubting that.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: To be completely honest, I'm still not entirely sure what you are hoping to accomplish by verifying yourself as the account owner. You are accused of account sharing, not of not being the owner.
Im not sure too, but the support said he cannot verify im the real owner ----- Updated the imgur link for his entire response.
: That sucks! I added you to play chill games.. I just thought you were mad at me! lol I hope this gets all worked out
Haha oh right I remember you from the other thread! Thanks for the support man! (cant help but think its ironic whenever I use the word "support" in these threads)
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: ***
Dont think Ive used proxy. Unless the hotel wifi I was using on have proxy added...
Rioter Comments
Quibbzz (NA)
: 10 Game Chat Restriction
Not sure why you think your punishment was unwarranted... If anything I think your punishment should be stronger ---- 1. Disability shaming ----- "retarded" is a derogatory word describing mental disability and here youre also applying it derogatorily. 2. Rank shaming. Multiple times. 3. Excessive harassment of teammates. 4. Report begging. And buddy come on, this was a blind game wasnt it? (i was under this impression because your chat mentioned "calling roles pre-game") People's skill level vary quite a lot in blind games, just relax and be helpful towards them instead of shaming and flaming them.
: Okay so here's a chat log
Why you got punished: 1. You excessively flamed your teammates. At this point you dont even have to be using foul languages, you constantly harassed them and that is a punishable behaviour. 2. ... and you did spam foul language. 3. Like others have said, "retarded" is a word pertaining to a mental disability and youre using it as a derogatory word so it is insensitive and ableist. 4. You (negatively) stereotyped people of a certain gender and age group (teenage girls and crying) Mentality that you should be more mindful and change: 1. "They started it first so its ok for me to start sh*t back" ----- No. Just because others are flaming / trolling does not mean that you should be doing the same, you dont fight fire with fire. Theres a baseline for behaviour and you just shouldnt cross that no matter what circumstances. 2. Report begging. Riot stated that report begging is a punishable behaviour. If you find someone's behavior punishable, just report him yourself, others can have their own judgement without your demagoguery. One report and multiple reports can all lead to punishments. (hmm maybe I shouldve put this into the first list instead, anyway) 3. Confusing the line between being upset and being toxic. You said that "Why do I not get to be upset about ...", and yes, you _are allowed to be upset_, however, youre not allowed to be excessively negative and toxic towards your teammates. Theres a fine line between having emotions and unleashing the emotions towards others uninhibitedly in a negative way. This is how we are civilized people instead of infants who throw tantrums whenever stimulated, we do not just lash out on others (physically or emotionally) whenever we feel upset, we find appropriate places and appropriate people to talk to and relieve. P.S. So yeah if you want to find someone to talk to, Im will try my best to listen and give reasonable feedbacks. Stay positive :)
: Unreasonable ban for being wrongly accused of toxic chat.
You have been constantly bantering and complaining about your teammates this whole chat and that is not the behaviour that youre supposed to put up
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Well, there is no real point of becoming better, if you are already better than anyone else, when it comes to competition. If the situation ever comes up where they need to keep up their game, I'm sure they will.
> Well, there is no real point of becoming better, if you are already better than anyone else, when it comes to competition. Well thats simply not true. Just because youre better than anyone else (right now), doesnt mean you shouldnt try to improve and perfect yourself in preparation for future competitions or just a personal endeavor for perfection. Just gonna use the mom and son example again ---- Mom: Hey son you only got 60 in this exam, lets try to work harder and get better marks so you can get into a better university. Son: But its already higher than anyone else in my class...
nubulas2 (NA)
: No, no, no, Why do I have to add 15000 extra words for you to understand the simple example? I am giving examples of trollish behavior so stop trying to twist this into something else they might be doing. They are doing nothing constructive, THAT is the issue! Here are your extra words. When I set a freeze and I am last hitting minions and I have 3 casters that I am obviously avoiding killing in order to hold a freeze and support uses abilities to kill them and I danger ping and tell them to stop breaking MY freeze for the 3rd fuking time then they are a god damned troll. And if you have no idea what the fuk wave management is and you don't know why the ADC is trying to get back in the game through out farming the jhin who is now 3/0 because support wont stop pushing and feeding............then log off or go mid. But whatever you do just stop pushing the fuking wave unless the ADC pings "help me" on the wave. When I am obviously setting a freeze and my jungle or support intentionally break my freeze and then just leaves with no follow up on the tower or a champ kill, it is only a troll action there is no exception just stop with the ridiculous "what if" scenarios.
Im trying to tell you that there is no simple example! Even if they are intentionally doing something that you deem as counter-productive, theres two problems that arises 1. YOU think its counter-productive, but is that really the case? (Even the top pro makes wrong judgements at times... 2. Even if that is truly objctively counter-productive, is a lower skill level and understanding of the game punishable? How do you know the difference between underskilled vs trolling?
SonicAF (EUW)
: Let's put it this way - intentional feeding is something that has lower winrate than AFK. Those strategies can be used to climb.
> But if we are just looking at things in a pragmatical way ---- there really is only a very thin line between intentionally dying and intentionally feeding... Why would you say that suicide sion is a legitimate strat? What if someone suicides as sion and is actually running down mid wanting to lose but he ended up winning because hes worth no gold and he got attention? What if somone wants to try "movement speed rammus and goes mobis and 5 phantom dancer? By statistics? Have you seen how many people losing as int sion because they saw that one video by Tilterella and tries to imitate it? What about a challenger smurf that plays ap garen in bronze but have a >70% win rate because of where he is... The law has to make hard decisions to set what is the parameter of "trolling" in its own eyes --- and in this case it is an absurdly high death toll with minimal kill participation and constantly running down a lane despite deaths and previous encounters... I already pointed out that statistics and outcome cannot really be a reliable indicator.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Youd have to look for it; the boards search feature is garbage and i dont really remember where they posted it. I just know his ban was overturned, and a youtuber who was afk pushing top "feeding"s ban was overturned (they made a youtube vid about it)
Im just interested because I want to see how Riot worded their response. Is it like "Yes we will accept anyone with suspicious stats (low kda, stacking tears etc) as long as they are trying to win the game" or like "ok in this instance this pro player with this specific strat is unbanned". Anyway, Ill go look for it
: If what you said was true then Korea wouldn't be so successful
Just because Koreans are more successful at gaming doesnt mean that if they are less toxic they wouldnt be even more successful. Wrong argument. Mom: Son you should stop spending hours playing video games so you can get higher marks. Son: But Im already having higher marks than xxx. Like that.
SonicAF (EUW)
: These are not the law. These are the rules of a videogame chat. Not even videogame itself. Riot can afford fixing the ZT/Tiered punishment inconsistency. Riot can afford to educate people about their punishment system.
I mean, yes you are right those arent the legal laws, but they are highly comparable. While different, I dont think that the difference is that whether one is able to afford to educate or fix the problems of their "rule-based punishment system" --- a lot of countries have been educating and raising awareness of legal issues and defenses (something more common would be like abuse, harass and consent). > Not even videogame itself It is a part of the video game, you literally have to accept these rules before you can play the game. > fixing the ZT/Tiered punishment inconsistency What do you mean by this
SonicAF (EUW)
: It means that the system is faulty, not that suicide Sion or proxy Singed should be bannable. Edit: To clarify, intentionally dying is not intentionally feeding.
I mean depends on what you call "faulty". I doubt there can exist any system that catches all "intentional game throwers", likewise no one think that there can really be a perfect system anyway so all existing systems are "flawed" in this sense... But if we are just looking at things in a pragmatical way ---- there really is only a very thin line between intentionally dying and intentionally feeding... Why would you say that suicide sion is a legitimate strat? What if someone suicides as sion and is actually running down mid wanting to lose but he ended up winning because hes worth no gold and he got attention? What if somone wants to try "movement speed rammus and goes mobis and 5 phantom dancer? By statistics? Have you seen how many people losing as int sion because they saw that one video by Tilterella and tries to imitate it? What about a challenger smurf that plays ap garen in bronze but have a >70% win rate because of where he is... The law has to make hard decisions to set what is the parameter of "trolling" in its own eyes --- and in this case it is an absurdly high death toll with minimal kill participation and constantly running down a lane despite deaths and previous encounters...
Show more

megatravian

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion