: The Amazing World of Gumball is the only good cartoon left
i think the main reason that is is because cartoon network banishes the new shows to early mornings or during school hours
: Update On Nubrac's Ban
i think it's kind of weird they say it's bannable to leave an adc alone yet i'm getting notes that i should roam more and we got {{item:3117}} to help with it. what happened since September that made high elo as unwarded, and easily punishable as the other elos
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: ADCs aren't weak, but I finally understood why people think they are
i agree on most points, but you say adcs don't need farm/push/wave control knowledge to lane and then complained about getting ganked lvl 2 by the camile/nid making you burn flash
: My favorite part of fighting Vayne
whatever happened to bringing a skill shot champ with {{item:3364}} to mess her up?
: I like how dmg is so high, I can get destroyed by a player 3 divisions lower than me.
no armor against a lethality stacking pantheon, and you wonder why it only took a few attacks to kill you?
GigglesO (NA)
: Armor pen is causing this damage meta....
that's alot of armor with only 900 extra hp built so what is that armor protecting?
: I just heard new players default MMR is now iron
you get to see what ranked you can be just from the 1st placement match. i'm thinking what they mean is you start off placements in iron and can go up based on placements
: > [{quoted}](name=SnugglePuggle94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBwfKXVg,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:36:01.985+0000) > > Champions just delete right through that armor anyway so it barely helps. > > You can't do that when you have 3 or more enemies coming for you and your ADC at the same time. Actual supports have real disengage tools to be able to get away from multiple, if not all enemies. > > And it's true. Pyke is a frustrating pile of shit just like Neeko will be. Pyke doesn't delete through armor. " Actual supports have real disengage tools to be able to get away from multiple, if not all enemies." This is not true. Pre-6 supports Alistar: Can push 1 with W and stuns the other one with Q (stun 2 with Q while getting chased is unreliable), E unreliable you gotta stay in kill range for too long. The result -- 1 enemy left Bard: can stun a max of 2, The result -- 1 enemy left Braum: Q slows 1 target, The result -- 2 enemies left Janna: Q can hit 1-2 enemies depending on who you target, The result -- 1 if you target botlane, 2 if you target the jungler. Karma: Can speed boost multiple allies pre-6 gets you to safety. Leone: Q stuns 1 and E another but you end up behind enemy lines, The result -- 1-2 enemies depending if you want to sacrifice or not. Lulu: Q slows for 80 decaying over 2sec. and you can hit 1-2 depending on who you target and W polymorphs 1 of them, The result -- at least 1 enemy. Morgana: Q stuns 1 of them, The result -- 2 enemies left. Nami: Q stuns 1-2, you either stun the jungler or try to stun both the supp and adc, The result -- 1-2 enemies left. Rakan: personal favorite, you can go in with W stun the enemy botlane and E into safety, this one can get away from multiple enemies too. Sona: no stuns, 1 slow on her E, The result -- 3 enemies left. Soraka: Q slow 30% not a lot, E silence (root unreliable takes 1.5 seconds to actually root you), The result -- 1-2 enemies left. Tahm Kench: can eat you and run away so can get you to safety. Taric: E stun can hit 1-2 enemies depending on who you target, The result -- 1-2 enemies left. Thresh: Q hook and E flay can possibly get you both to safety. Zilean: Q stun is unreliable (you gotta land 2 bombs on top of each other), E slow can hit 1, The result -- 1-2 enemies left. Now Pyke, Q stuns 1 and E can hit 1-2 enemies depending on your exit path, The result 1-2 enemies left. See how there are only a few real supports who can disengage from all enemies pre-6?? Now stop calling champions "frustrating pile of shit" just because you don't know how to play against them.
for taric's e you got to take into consideration of the dual cast because you can get a full team with it
: So, tell me How is {{champion:53}} gonna help you escape from {{champion:266}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:12}}
from past experience you will only be able to delay 2 but that involves a suicide
saltran (EUW)
: I kinda dislike him because usually the Pykes I get are like afk in lane and do nothing. But having worse kda because he gets kills? That's the most irrelevant fact about Pyke lmao, why do you guys care about that.
i dislike him because every time i pick him the enemy support usually picks braum, alistar, tahm kench, or zilean. a lot of times my adc wants me to engage when the minions are in between us, and my e would put me in tower radius.
: Neeko is surprisingly fun to play against
i can't wait to link a neeko with my w as taric and she transforms into me so that we can have double gem beam
: Let's talk about nerfing veigar (hello riot)
the key is to win before he stacks too much but ofc that's going to be hard on aram since it's always a 5v5 and his box being very big for the map
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwaW5jxb,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:23:22.669+0000) > > for a better outcome go ap on zed. he has no cc, and i'm pretty sure none of his abilities have ap scaling {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} No because bronze cant handle zed Plus it has to be an actual build even if its subpar Full ap jayce spamming melee w?
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwaW5jxb,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:25:01.797+0000) > > No because bronze cant handle zed > > Plus it has to be an actual build even if its subpar > > > Full ap jayce spamming melee w? crap i forgot bronze exe crashed when a zed's in game so yeah jayce outside of top should do
: Death's dance now heals for ALL damage dealt
isn't this the reason why they nerfed ravenous hunter? i just hope nobody who builds it on my enemy's team pokes herald eye for full heal from a minion auto of hp
KABLUMP (NA)
: Working on it Deciding on what build yo go, im thinking either rageblade essence reaver zilean with lethal tempo Or crittlesticks
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwaW5jxb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T16:20:14.620+0000) > > Working on it > > Deciding on what build yo go, im thinking either rageblade essence reaver zilean with lethal tempo > > Or crittlesticks for a better outcome go ap on zed. he has no cc, and i'm pretty sure none of his abilities have ap scaling {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Why is AD more in favor than AP?
{{item:3035}} only provides 10 ad with the 10% armor pen. if you built {{item:3165}} you got magic pen, but the % is on {{item:3135}}
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=x2OVtl15,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T14:30:58.238+0000) > > {{champion:51}} has to aim and survive through a blizzard > > {{champion:41}} can't use his crew, and since he's going to be on ice that leaves his ships out of the fight > > {{champion:27}} the gust of wind would scatter the gas so much it wouldn't be lethal > > {{champion:115}} bombs would be too cold to light the fuses on > > {{champion:80}} anivia has to be standing still in order for that to happen > > {{champion:89}} the sunlight has to travel down to hit > > {{champion:30}} has to actually chant it in order for it work so most likely freeze before > > {{champion:203}} which one is going to fight the bird since it's a 1v1? You replied to the wrong person I'm on your side of the argument
i thought i wasn't replying to you because i didn't see the quote then i remembered it doesn't show if you just clicked reply
: I don't understand the argument "there is no counterplay" to Dark Harvest
only 800 ms on the predator heca? on a side note that instance there are preventive measures to make sure the heca doesn't get to land his e. 1. deep warding: since he has to travel a bit before getting the zoom warding past jungle exits will give you enough time to scram after the warning 2. terrain: he still has no dash so going over a wall will deter him long enough for his e to wear off 3. minions: at these high speeds he will most likely miss click on something else so standing in your minion wave can cause him to waste his e on a minion
meowwow7 (NA)
: {{champion:203}} i would list{{champion:4}} since he can use that magic of his to get to her, but killing her would be the problem
i just remembered chogath exist and didn't his lore say he was big enough to eat planets?
: > [{quoted}](name=rob the blob,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=x2OVtl15,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-04T12:18:19.461+0000) > > {{champion:51}} Sniped outta the sky > > {{champion:41}} blasted out the sky > > {{champion:27}} chemical bombed outta the sky > > {{champion:115}} hexplosived outta the sky > > {{champion:80}} orbital drop kicked outta the sky > > {{champion:89}} Sun'd outta the sky > > {{champion:30}} ulted outta the sky > > {{champion:203}} Can't die > > cHeCkmAtE Most of them are jokes i guess. Caitlyn damaging Anivia especially.
{{champion:51}} has to aim and survive through a blizzard {{champion:41}} can't use his crew, and since he's going to be on ice that leaves his ships out of the fight {{champion:27}} the gust of wind would scatter the gas so much it wouldn't be lethal {{champion:115}} bombs would be too cold to light the fuses on {{champion:80}} anivia has to be standing still in order for that to happen {{champion:89}} the sunlight has to travel down to hit {{champion:30}} has to actually chant it in order for it work so most likely freeze before {{champion:203}} which one is going to fight the bird since it's a 1v1?
Manxxom (NA)
: Hearing Zoe being able to one shot people kind of reminds me of something...
i used to be afraid of them until i played final fantasy 5 and 6 then just thought of them as a joke because on 5 you could capture 1 to doink 1 enemy and 6 you could greet them with a dual cast of ultima later
: I lost lane to ap tryn lol
doesn't his e still have a 100% ap ratio to it?
Origins5 (NA)
: Pyke is too strong and tanky
he was top against a teemo (you). teemo is usually good against melee match ups, but because he is a poke resistant assassin that doesn't rely on autos as much as something like jax or tryndamere he countered you
Ifneth (NA)
: Lore-Wise, Anivia can 1v1 Anyone but Zoe, Sol, or Bard
{{champion:203}} i would list{{champion:4}} since he can use that magic of his to get to her, but killing her would be the problem
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gp2LkuHK,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-03T12:34:26.759+0000) > > is her stealth camo or invis? Neither. She's mimicking another champion she's allied with, so it's not like you're totally unaware. So if Neeko is on a team with Darius, and you suddenly see a Darius charging you from the woods, you have every opportunity to attack him or CC him, and if it's Neeko, her illusion is broken immediately. She's only ever going to be able to effectively "sneak attack" you with her ultimate if she's charging you, mimicking someone who's also charging with you, with her other copy also coming at you so you are overall unaware who is who until it's too late.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gp2LkuHK,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T19:12:28.252+0000) > > Neither. She's mimicking another champion she's allied with, so it's not like you're totally unaware. So if Neeko is on a team with Darius, and you suddenly see a Darius charging you from the woods, you have every opportunity to attack him or CC him, and if it's Neeko, her illusion is broken immediately. She's only ever going to be able to effectively "sneak attack" you with her ultimate if she's charging you, mimicking someone who's also charging with you, with her other copy also coming at you so you are overall unaware who is who until it's too late. so in other words have the aoe champ guarding while the others take the objective
: Why is no one talking about Neeko's ratio?
is her stealth camo or invis?
: Riot, an honest discussion
if they ever do add sightstone, and ruby ss I just hope they make the item cdr multiplicative instead of additive if item cdr is on it
Arammus (EUW)
: just found out EVERY SPELL triggers dank harvest
death by bard ult!! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: Part 2: Defensive runes, itemization, and actives are worse than offense
you choose yi to use as an example for a slow when the guy is known for ignoring both ms, and as slows. as for randuin's, frozen heart, and thornmail's yes all 3 are used for cold steel, but each one of them has their own niche. I haven't really noticed the difference between cds on guardian vs aftershock when I run either as taric, but I would rather have the guardian just to stack it on my shield to negate burst.
: {{champion:2}} Literally the only thing that can kill him is old age.
even then that won't be enough he would yearn for it well after runeterra is destroyed, but {{champion:203}} will never come
: Lissandra's New Passive
well now since her passive no longer makes spells periodically free she has to actually manage her mana more, but with the new rune changes she can use aftershock with pom to become a teamfight terror later in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wd8iiwR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-30T04:59:39.537+0000) > > Because it was a bug and you only killed 1 minion. but it was a good bug.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nubdub9000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hcRYITz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-29T01:41:25.928+0000) > > The thing is {{champion:63}} is not a burst mage, the arguments whole point is that he got bursted down in a mere second which consequently wouldn't offer{{champion:63}} time to cast 3 spells. No... Brand is a burst mage. In no sense is he anything but a burst mage. His passive is literally a delayed %HP nuke that deals a small amount of damage over time.
that's why you go {{item:3194}} when you see him. the little tics, and big explosion count as the same source of dmg which in turn lowers the nuke.
: Why do tanks not work anymore? Overkill damage.
while tanks can be vulnerable at times don't be blaming that for not getting any mr with a brand around
: Turret Plating snowballs the winning team even harder
i would say it snowballs the winning team, but not the whole team since it only grants gold to those who are in it's attack radius when a plate is taken down.
BradNo (NA)
: Don't build locket if the enemy team is mostly-AD. It's not worth it. You're better off building armor
usually when i build locket it's after vow and zeke's so i covered my armor before hand
: why does riot have such a hard on for yasuo
the enemy yas had 1 kill per minute, 3/5 of your team was ranged, and the only hard cc you had was either a projectile or delayed
: Yeah, rushing your T3 supp item... Lol you never rush that. It's a complete waste of gold that you could've put into another item. You only want to rush the T2 for the warding and gold proc increase. Aside from that uggh no Zekes is just garbage. You're so much better off rushing Vow just because of the damage reduction it grants your ally. Also not to mention the small heal that you receive.
if i don't get the t3 item usually my adc or whoever i'm roaming to kills the minions before it gets into execution range plus the hp increase on it is good for when i ult. zeke's can be useful if not behind if you are then the vow, or locket would be good options for survival
: Your builds only prioritize you and not your team. Your builds also only work mid to late. You should be more focused on early to mid where your CC/engage/pick, which ever you want to call it, is its most viable due to the lack of items on other players. Your builds also don't provide that much peel. You're just banking on your Q and W. After those are gone your carries are free game. {{item:3050}} is just overall a terrible item. It's nothing but stats due to its passive being so bad. You're better off never buying it. {{item:3194}} {{item:3075}} are super, super situational. Even then what're you trying to do 1 v 1 the entirety of the enemy team? {{item:3193}} doesn't offer anything outside of the tank stats. Your ult already does that for you and doesn't have any negative side effects. Summ's are pretty much a no brainer. Exhaust is better in all situations. Heal and Ghost don't do much. I mean, sure Heal is good, but are you going to follow your ADC around for the whole entirety of the game? Ghost is fine, but when your ADC gets jumped on what's it going to do then? So far as runes go you want to prioritize Unflinching and Legend: Tenacity for the tenacity effects. Triumph is better than Presence of Mind simply due to the fact that you don't need to refresh your ult just because of how low the cool down already is. On top of that your mana issues are negligible due to your heal being a passive now instead of an actual ability. Other runes just don't do as much. Sure they do provide some good utility, but they're passable at best and don't make too much of a difference.
tbh my build with alistar if i ever go past {{item:3401}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3050}} would be {{item:3401}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3193}}, but since it usually ends after a teamfight with a zeke's ult with a heavy hitting ad linked i never get to have much fun
Yenn (NA)
: Losing 60% of your health to Karthus pressing R is not interactive or balanced
Moody P (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQ86pUKG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:36:09.211+0000) > > I missed back in the days when Sion was considered a shitty champion & no one bothered to play him since he's easily countered by many champions. > > And I'm not even talking about pre-work Sion. It's almost entirely low elo players who will defend Sion's kit because they've conditioned to automatically believe that tanks are fair and theoretically dodgable means easily avoidable. Not for fighters of course, because these are the same people who would revile skillshot-based fighters like Illaoi and Akali. You can't confront them on their cognitive dissonance because they'll always deflect the argument. Anybody who plays at a rank above low plat knows that a decent Sion is almost impossible to deal with. Whether it was his E max, his Q max, top lane or support, Sion proves again and again that he is a degenerate champion with awful gameplay patterns.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQ86pUKG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:47:13.519+0000) > > It's almost entirely low elo players who will defend Sion's kit because they've conditioned to automatically believe that tanks are fair and theoretically dodgable means easily avoidable. Not for fighters of course, because these are the same people who would revile skillshot-based fighters like Illaoi and Akali. You can't confront them on their cognitive dissonance because they'll always deflect the argument. Anybody who plays at a rank above low plat knows that a decent Sion is almost impossible to deal with. Whether it was his E max, his Q max, top lane or support, Sion proves again and again that he is a degenerate champion with awful gameplay patterns. the only time i see sion do good is with the int sion strat, him dying to buff before the enemy jungler gets there and smashing the jungler in a 1v1, or charging q's in a brush that nobody has warded at all even though they are near it alot
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mJp5RPxq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-24T01:39:27.665+0000) > > wait you were 4 in 1989 but you said you were 9 when playing the elder scrolls: morrowind which was released in 2002 ._. i wasn;t born in 1989, that's the year it came out xD
> [{quoted}](name=Franco Corelli,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mJp5RPxq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T01:44:03.339+0000) > > i wasn;t born in 1989, that's the year it came out xD oh so you were the one with hand me down consoles as well? :P
: League of legends is not a video game anymore
wait you were 4 in 1989 but you said you were 9 when playing the elder scrolls: morrowind which was released in 2002 ._.
PalPlays (NA)
: No, that's wrong. That's an OLD OLD change from when he was reworked the FIRST TIME. I'm talking about the Parkour rework, when every single one of his base stats were rebuilt as though he was a new champion. Nothing from the old build was kept. He received about three separate buffs to his base MR in early 2018 because every champion universally lost level 1 magic resist.
it wasn't multiple mr buffs it was one huge one for 7 mr, and he kept the rake and his ult
PalPlays (NA)
: This is a solid point. Certain champions will most definitely need to be hit in the base stats to balance out the stat shard system. I remember that Talon in particular got quite a few incremental buffs to his base MR when the rune system was overhauled. Thanks for bringing it to the community's attention; they'll probably roll out a major sweep of base stat changes come early January.
talon was getting mr buffs before the rune system even changed because they removed his long silence, but that doesn't change the fact the reason talon went double mr because op's team was mostly magic dmg
: Defense stats from the runes need to be tuned up* Overgrowth and Flex HP per level *
my main problem with overgrowth now is that you only get the 2.5% bonus on the first 120 nearby enemy unit deaths so if you were near 240 of them you won't get a 5% bonus
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1yHaLdFa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T07:03:06.008+0000) > > i would stack all hp but then i remembered %hp dmg in both physical and magic such as{{item:3153}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3151}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:6}} and etc oh yeah another cancer
> [{quoted}](name=BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1yHaLdFa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T07:07:48.960+0000) > > oh yeah another cancer not another cancer just a reminder that you should balance between hp and resistances to maximize efficiency on defense
: who remembers when armor did something?
i would stack all hp but then i remembered %hp dmg in both physical and magic such as{{item:3153}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3151}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:6}} and etc
Rioter Comments
: why even go adc? not a single soul wants to play support they all troll games dead
why even go support? not a single soul wants to play adc they all feed. https://imgur.com/a/2GlsokD
Show more

meowwow7

Level 105 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion