: Love all of you Riven mains, don't listen to the trash talk by people who play actual braindead champs daily. #Team{{champion:92}}
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJe8psBP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-20T04:33:39.105+0000) > > Love all of you Riven mains, don't listen to the trash talk by people who play actual braindead champs daily. #Team{{champion:92}} thank you king!
: Riven Club Tag?
I dont know but if there is one invite me because I too am a riven main looking to join other riven mains
: I pLaY bAlAnCeD cHaMpIoNs Yeah, I bet. You’re not a better player because you play something you perceive as balanced, and those champions you’ve listed are not unbeatable (imagine thinking Zoe is a meta/unbalanced champion) You are like other girls, sh*t up
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvvlntlT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-14T04:14:59.649+0000) > > I pLaY bAlAnCeD cHaMpIoNs > > Yeah, I bet. You’re not a better player because you play something you perceive as balanced, and those champions you’ve listed are not unbeatable (imagine thinking Zoe is a meta/unbalanced champion) > > You are like other girls, sh*t up damn bro did ur gf break up with u :'(
: riven is literally the biggest lp boost i have ever seen
I main riven for that sweet free lp aswell although I just started...
Skoùt (NA)
: Best Champs in Skilled Combat? (Lore)
easy answer.... riven is the best
: Ah yes. The only problem champion in Urf is... Shaco.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kxZs9Mlz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-13T21:39:04.880+0000) > > Ah yes. The only problem champion in Urf is... Shaco. no such thing as problem champion, urf is meant to be op broken fun
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: They ain't gonna tweak skins thatve been out for like a year my dude. DB Rivens hair is one of the best parts of her design. Except the fact that she doesnt look a thing like ~~Jesus~~ the main character of a book called The Almost Girl
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LJAv2KjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T03:42:23.470+0000) > > They ain't gonna tweak skins thatve been out for like a year my dude. > DB Rivens hair is one of the best parts of her design. > > Except the fact that she doesnt look a thing like ~~Jesus~~ the main character of a book called The Almost Girl but why not? I think its so ugly, and im also apart of the committee and my voice needs to be heard. clearly you are wrong because DB riven hair is literally the worst part of her design. The best would be her wings. Please shed your silly beliefs and trust in me.
Rioter Comments
: gotta reroll it
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBVmiAzq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-01T05:08:04.035+0000) > > gotta reroll it what does that mean? how do I reroll? how do I even obtain the tokens
Rioter Comments

merrywanadab

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion