Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PIng increase
I've never had 30-40 ping, but i have had around 70 ping consistently. I use ethernet cable and it hardly ever spikes up. I also play at lowest quality, no vsync, low spec mode, and with client closed while in game. Never had a crash or disconnect this entire year. I play 3-5 games whenever i feel like playing league.
: all my settings are on the lowest possible, I used to be able to run medium but no longer............
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VIGAZnZi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T19:27:14.992+0000) > > all my settings are on the lowest possible, I used to be able to run medium but no longer............ lol yeah league is the only game that crashes my computer if i played it back to back, at least for my older computers. Even a laptop I bought new for around 3-4 hundred on sale crashed. Best way it doesn't crash is if i let it rest 5 or 10 minutes in between games. My current desktop can play league back to back a few times without crashing but im sure if i played the entire day it would eventually breakdown and crash too. Good thing I just play a few games a day to get my fix then i stop. I haven't had a crash, bugsplat, or failure to connect problem the entire year with the settings i wrote in the opening. I will play about 3-5 games when i feel like playing league
Morglics (EUNE)
: fps ? heh? at max settings it is 200+ so why?
> [{quoted}](name=Morglics,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VIGAZnZi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:31:36.922+0000) > > fps ? heh? at max settings it is 200+ so why? ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BigFBear (EUW)
: "In ranked back then, people usually didn't play like an idiot yoloing 24/7. There generally was less kills in higher ranks." That complete nonsense lol. There were exactly the same feeder and inter and flamer and everything. If anything, they've gotten better. Now there are dozens of stat-sites and youtube guides with perfect pathing etc. Its totally normal that Playerbase at a whole get better in a game over the years.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G00vrmRp,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T03:44:41.186+0000) > > "In ranked back then, people usually didn't play like an idiot yoloing 24/7. There generally was less kills in higher ranks." > > That complete nonsense lol. > There were exactly the same feeder and inter and flamer and everything. > > If anything, they've gotten better. Now there are dozens of stat-sites and youtube guides with perfect pathing etc. > Its totally normal that Playerbase at a whole get better in a game over the years. There was always bad players but in higher ranks this was not nonsense. There were less feeders inters in high rank back then what are you talking about? It's proof in that there is less kills and deaths at higher ranks in lower seasons. Now it is just high deaths all across the board. You say players got better over time but this isnt even true. If you really think everyone is better now then how do you explain those who go 0/14 in my games? There are still a ton of bad players and that is proven because statistically the majority of players are bronze and iron.
BigFBear (EUW)
: I think it's good that you can snowball/carry a bit atm, but not 1vs9 one-man-army every game like in earlier seasons. You need to see it from everyones perspective. Imagine you are in enemy team. You do a great job same as 3 others in your team. But only your top suck and fed the enemy Irelia and now she goes crazy and deletes everyone of you 1v9 solo carry although you and 3 others in your team won your lane. Is it that what you want? I don't want that. NOwadays communication is more important. If you think you are better you need to make the calls in the chat and with pings. But not in a cocky way, otherwise the flame starts. Normally it's the Jungler who has best understanding of macro and should make calls like "bot swap mid/top" after they killed enemy T1 turret. Or ping them where enemy jungle is, Baron/Dragon calls, when to split push or when to group etc.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G00vrmRp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:04:58.623+0000) > > I think it's good that you can snowball/carry a bit atm, but not 1vs9 one-man-army every game like in earlier seasons. > You need to see it from everyones perspective. > Imagine you are in enemy team. You do a great job same as 3 others in your team. > But only your top suck and fed the enemy Irelia and now she goes crazy and deletes everyone of you 1v9 solo carry although you and 3 others in your team won your lane. > > Is it that what you want? > > I don't want that. > > NOwadays communication is more important. > If you think you are better you need to make the calls in the chat and with pings. > But not in a cocky way, otherwise the flame starts. > Normally it's the Jungler who has best understanding of macro and should make calls like "bot swap mid/top" after they killed enemy T1 turret. Or ping them where enemy jungle is, Baron/Dragon calls, when to split push or when to group etc. See but that's why ranked was different back then. You didn't have idiots running it down and feeding because if they did, someone would get insanely fed and solo carry 1v9. In ranked back then, people usually didn't play like an idiot yoloing 24/7. There generally was less kills in higher ranks. Now, it's like it's perfectly fine going 0/14 because you will always be doing relevant damage no matter how behind you are since there's just so much damage now in the game. It promotes people to play recklessly because you always can come back no matter how far behind you are. No matter how much you fucked up or played like an idiot. I don't wanna play the game where I lose to 3 guys who decided to start playing league a couple of weeks or months ago and they beat me while I've had years of experience in this game. They shouldn't be able to touch me, but they can because teamwork matters more in this game than skill. So if I get unlucky and get 4 teammates who don't want to cooperate or they keep making dumb mistakes then I just lose, doesn't matter how good I am compared to the 3 man party where all 3 of them just started a couple weeks or months ago. Since they will be working together and fucking us up doesn't matter how good or bad they are as long as they work together.
pwc2016 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=miightofdemacia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oh7qGfQl,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:07:14.563+0000) > > My biggest problem I've always had about akali even before the rework is her healing. Not only does she not have to manage mana because she just uses energy so in theory she can stay in lane spamming spells once in a while forever, but she has sustain so even if you beat her down, she will heal up under tower anyway. If you combine the fact that you can't go ape shit on her because you have to be afraid of her retaliation insanely high burst damage but also the fact that she has good escape tools then it just seems like she has too much. > > She has fail safe escape because she has a dash that can turn into another dash, she has a dash+stun, and if she wastes all this she can just shroud and get away anyway. And if she manages to escape, she can easily just heal up with her free healing. If you chase her she can turn around and hit you extremely hard and most times killing you unless you are a juggernaut who can take her hits and kill her before she kills you. > > Countless of times i face noob akalis who miss everything like her kunais that she is spamming every 5-10 seconds and her dash shuriken but keep trying to go ape shit on me. Anytime i fight back, they just get away free by plopping shroud or using her basic ability to dash away if they didnt use it aggressively. They will always have one escape up ready because they will just keep spamming one or two spells and save one to escape. > > She just seems really forgiving to play in my opinion but she isn't the only one. I think she would be more fair to play against if you remove her healing or tone down her stealth and dashes, but considering she is a ninja assassin, its probably better to remove her healing so she can keep the ninja theme with her shroud and dashes. Removing the heal won't take away from her being a ninja or assassin and will make her a lot more fair to play considering she doesn't use mana and uses energy which makes her able to spam. She doesn't have a heal though.
> [{quoted}](name=pwc2016,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oh7qGfQl,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:19:07.643+0000) > > She doesn't have a heal though. oh i did not know they removed her sustain. Good choice considering she still has a lot of escapes now more than before. Kind of ridiculous. But this means i can play around her lack of sustain until she has gunblade.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Boards early 2019: "Snowball is too heavy!! Nerf that!" Boards late 2019: "I want to snowball and solo carry 1v9! Why isn't that possible anymore!?"
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G00vrmRp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:14:52.035+0000) > > Boards early 2019: > "Snowball is too heavy!! Nerf that!" > > Boards late 2019: > "I want to snowball and solo carry 1v9! Why isn't that possible anymore!?" There's a difference in snowball that you aren't aware of or neglecting. Solo carry snowball is only given when you played well. The current snowball is given to everyone so everybody does a lot of damage now without needing much skill. Just work together like team and you will do big damage regardless of how behind you are. A 1/14 inting ashe or kayle will still be able to shred anyone who is fed/tanky if they aren't looking or paying attention. Even if you do pay attention, the damage is done and you take so much from someone who isn't even doing well and then a few more hits from other people and bam you are dead. Older solo carry you had to outplay your opponent, out farm them, out perform and then you got rewarded with incredible power to solo carry. Now you don't need any great performance. You can have 50 cs and still do relevant damage to anyone. Don't believe me? Look at zyra and brand. Zero cs but tons of damage. Both of them aren't the only one who follow this concept. The thing is there's just too much damage given freely now to give lower skilled players power to be relevant. And if they win, they can feel good about them being better players when it was more like they just worked together. It would be like a gold player who got put into a under level 30 game fighting a bunch of level 20 players with level 20s on his side. And then the level 20s on the enemy team are goofing off all game not taking it seriously until finally the gold player takes one of their inhib so the level 20s started to try hard and so since working together is better, they pile onto the gold player, fuck him up and win the game. Meanwhile, since the gold player was put on the other level 20 players, his level 20 players were really bad so him alone cannot carry them so they lose no matter how good the gold player is. Because the gold player will get rekt by 5 level 20 noobs since they worked together.
pwc2016 (NA)
: Why Akali is ACTUALLY broken
My biggest problem I've always had about akali even before the rework is her healing. Not only does she not have to manage mana because she just uses energy so in theory she can stay in lane spamming spells once in a while forever, but she has sustain so even if you beat her down, she will heal up under tower anyway. If you combine the fact that you can't go ape shit on her because you have to be afraid of her retaliation insanely high burst damage but also the fact that she has good escape tools then it just seems like she has too much. She has fail safe escape because she has a dash that can turn into another dash, she has a dash+stun, and if she wastes all this she can just shroud and get away anyway. And if she manages to escape, she can easily just heal up with her free healing. If you chase her she can turn around and hit you extremely hard and most times killing you unless you are a juggernaut who can take her hits and kill her before she kills you. Countless of times i face noob akalis who miss everything like her kunais that she is spamming every 5-10 seconds and her dash shuriken but keep trying to go ape shit on me. Anytime i fight back, they just get away free by plopping shroud or using her basic ability to dash away if they didnt use it aggressively. They will always have one escape up ready because they will just keep spamming one or two spells and save one to escape. She just seems really forgiving to play in my opinion but she isn't the only one. I think she would be more fair to play against if you remove her healing or tone down her stealth and dashes, but considering she is a ninja assassin, its probably better to remove her healing so she can keep the ninja theme with her shroud and dashes. Removing the heal won't take away from her being a ninja or assassin and will make her a lot more fair to play considering she doesn't use mana and uses energy which makes her able to spam.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: CAN YOU PLEASE FINALLY DO SOMETHING WITH MATCHMAKING ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been saying countless of times how bad the matchmaking is and I'm glad you put this up because it is a great example of how bad match making has become. It feels like, rather than put good players against good players and bad players against bad ones, it's like they throw a good player with a bunch of bad ones, and bad players with a bunch of good ones.
Kivolan (NA)
: Toning Down Ekko's Safety & Reliability
What I've always disliked about ekko's ult was how it healed him. If you look at the little cinematic that they made around the time or just before they released ekko, he had a time reversal where he retained any memories he obtained while everyone else gets rewinded. But ekko ALSO retains damage sustained. If you watch, he got hit hard and rewind time but was still hurting in the cinematic. But yet, in game, when he rewinds, it heals him. Not by a little, it's a lot. I know cinematic shouldn't be everything, but if his ult was to stay true to the cinematic then he shouldn't be healing so much after ulting if at all. It should just be a reposition tool and/or nuke. Not both of those things combined with a giant heal. I'd be happy if his heal is just nerfed to the ground or removed from his ult. Again, in the cinematic, he still was suffering from damage he took even after rewinding time. In game, he is like, oh hey i healed like nothing ever happened. But I don't really mind ekko's get out of jail card as much as the newer and updated champs with bs get out of jail free cards. Look at akali, pyke, senna. All given easy to use escape/disengage tools. If they mess up, welp easy escape button.
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
Dude holy shit im glad you posted this. I'm a casual player so anytime I talk about there being too much damage and such, people downvote and complain. But I'm glad you brought this up because I do think this game has become what you said. It's very similar to call of duty where people just hop in and wanna get kills and yet, this game highly promotes that. Before, if you played stupid and think this is call of duty and go 0/5, you aren't gonna magically come back as easily as it is today. In fact, it would make it very hard for you to come back if you played dumb and reckless like this. This old system highly separated call of duty low skill players to higher skill players who actually know how to farm and trade. Now, it doesn't matter if you are 4/0 with good cs when the enemy can still do high damage and kill you. And basically, if they try enough, they eventually succeed because of how much damage there is now for people who are doing bad like your example of a 1/5 malphite coming back with just one item. A good example of why i hate the game. Back in older seasons, if you were 4/0 while the enemy was 1/5 at top, if their support or jungler came top you had a winning chance to 1v2 and beat them as a reward for playing good. But now, it's like if you are 4/0 and the enemy is 1/5 top, and their support or jungler roam up top, you get destroyed. They land 1 cc and boom you are dead.
Rioter Comments
: Wait what if you stand in zyra plants you die? No need to state the obvious. If a zyra ults you and her plants and an enemy attacks you die? Again... no need to state the obvious or repeat what you just said. On hit neeko deals high on hit damage? Never knew that. You also neglect to mention thay without her plants zyra does 0 damage. And that without W, on hit neeko does 0 damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocn9V01Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T15:01:13.833+0000) > > Wait what if you stand in zyra plants you die? No need to state the obvious. > > If a zyra ults you and her plants and an enemy attacks you die? Again... no need to state the obvious or repeat what you just said. > > > > On hit neeko deals high on hit damage? > Never knew that. > > You also neglect to mention thay without her plants zyra does 0 damage. And that without W, on hit neeko does 0 damage. zyra definitely does damage without her plants. she has spells that do damage. did you not read the op? dont bother commenting if you didnt read it. Also, neeko does do damage without her on hit spell. her snare and 3 hitting spell as well as her ult. they dont do zero damage. Are you listening to yourself? This post is about why champs still do damage after missing skillshots. Not tickle damage, but big chunks. They literally make this game have everyone do a lot of damage so unskilled players can get free damage even after missing skillshots.
: Wait what if you stand in zyra plants you die? No need to state the obvious. If a zyra ults you and her plants and an enemy attacks you die? Again... no need to state the obvious or repeat what you just said. On hit neeko deals high on hit damage? Never knew that. You also neglect to mention thay without her plants zyra does 0 damage. And that without W, on hit neeko does 0 damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocn9V01Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T15:01:13.833+0000) > > Wait what if you stand in zyra plants you die? No need to state the obvious. > > If a zyra ults you and her plants and an enemy attacks you die? Again... no need to state the obvious or repeat what you just said. > > > > On hit neeko deals high on hit damage? > Never knew that. > > You also neglect to mention thay without her plants zyra does 0 damage. And that without W, on hit neeko does 0 damage. The problem is not about standing in the plants to die. It's the fact that if 2 or 3 plants get awoken near you, you either have to back off or try to kill them quick with an ally since it takes 2 hits to kill the plant. But meanwhile, if the two or more plants auto you once, it procs zyra's arcane comet or aery and chunks you for a good 200-300 damage. That's with her missing her skillshots on you. If you stand in the plants the damage racks up in the thousands. If you get cced by her because she actually lands her skillshots, you are close to dying or dead. So the issue is not about dying in her plants. It's the fact that she gets so much damage for missing skillshots, and heavily rewarded for landing them.
: i mean if you compare lux you really only need to hit the E and an AA to do heavy damage too. and i mean idk how you're missing the E. zyra isn't gonna take half your hp while missing the root and activating plants. She's barely even gonna do a damned thing cuz root spawns melee plants. As someone who primarily plays lux in the support position when i play her, she can do the exact same thing and at 6 she doesn't even need her adc to do it. CC=death isn't new either as for neeko idk how well onhit goes these days but you can just wait a bit out of her aa range most likely
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ocn9V01Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T17:57:07.068+0000) > > i mean if you compare lux you really only need to hit the E and an AA to do heavy damage too. and i mean idk how you're missing the E. > > zyra isn't gonna take half your hp while missing the root and activating plants. She's barely even gonna do a damned thing cuz root spawns melee plants. > > As someone who primarily plays lux in the support position when i play her, she can do the exact same thing and at 6 she doesn't even need her adc to do it. > CC=death isn't new either > > as for neeko idk how well onhit goes these days but you can just wait a bit out of her aa range most likely I dont play lux a lot but lots of people i play against cant land skillshots. But if lux misses she cant deal massive damage to me. Meanwhile, neeko and zyra can even after missing their skillshots. There are other champs who probably can do this as well. I feel like there is no discussion with you considering you called zyra's plants melee and that zyra's plants dont do damage. It doesnt matter who you primarily play because the fact still stands. You as a lux will not be able to do high damage unless you land your skillshots. So i dont get what your point is.
: they could make the hook do 0 damage and blitz would *still* be op.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=busyHRis,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-01T18:06:00.954+0000) > > they could make the hook do 0 damage and blitz would *still* be op. Off topic but this is exactly why i hate people who think pyke useless without kills because he needs ad or he will be useless. The thing is, cc and hooks are just so powerful that you can remove the damage and they will still be very strong without the damage. Not saying the damage should be removed from hooks or cc, but that people need to understand a champion like pyke is still powerful because of his hook regardless if he is behind or not. All these pyke players be saying stuff like they are sooooo behind because they dont have kills for ad, like bruh, you dont even need it. You are basically unkillable unless their whole team is there to cc lock you down since you have 2 get out of jail free cards with one of them being an dash hard cc ability that you can engage with. Just your hook and stun alone is very useful for your team and makes you not useless but then you also got a butt ton of damage and execute damage along with it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Take the objective opposite where they are splitpushing, so if your 0/10/0 top laner is split pushing top use that distraction. While the enemies are collapsing on him cause they need to keep their perfect tower health, take a dragon. You can also use them as bait. When the enemy top laner and mid laner are collapsing on your jungle expecting an easy 2v1 kill, get your whole team to CC them, and burst them down, altho your fellow jungle might die, its a 2 for 1 in your favor. When you have inting teammates you have to play around it, theirs no strategy. Also random farming people can be the prefect distraction if you stall long enough since eventually an enemy will leave to dispatch them, relieving pressure or if you stall long enough for like 5 mins your feeding teammate might do something and might even win the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I6PflGtO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:46:57.560+0000) > > Take the objective opposite where they are splitpushing, so if your 0/10/0 top laner is split pushing top use that distraction. While the enemies are collapsing on him cause they need to keep their perfect tower health, take a dragon. You can also use them as bait. When the enemy top laner and mid laner are collapsing on your jungle expecting an easy 2v1 kill, get your whole team to CC them, and burst them down, altho your fellow jungle might die, its a 2 for 1 in your favor. When you have inting teammates you have to play around it, theirs no strategy. Also random farming people can be the prefect distraction if you stall long enough since eventually an enemy will leave to dispatch them, relieving pressure or if you stall long enough for like 5 mins your feeding teammate might do something and might even win the game. I thank you for the suggestion I really do, but I think my situation cannot be helped. If your advice, you said "get your whole team to cc them, and burst them down". But in my example, my whole team is not coordinated. They all are just doing whatever the heck they want. It's not just one person running it down top split pushing. My whole team is just doing whatever they want. I've had situations where even if one person is splitting top, they only need 1 person to stop the top laner who is 0/10 if not 2. But they still have 3 or 4 people to stop me at mid/bot lane while the rest of my team is farming the jungle scavenging up whatever they see first. But I guess i can try whatever you give me because the honest answer is there really isn't anything one can do but just hope things go right. It sucks feeling powerless. I do think your idea of just waiting long enough till your feeding teammates do something is a good strat. I've had it happen before where if my teammates don't want to group to take objectives, I would just farm the jungle the entire game even at full build and eventually my team realizes there's nothing to farm anymore and starts grouping to take towers. Sometimes, when I'm fed like 20 kills but team doesn't wanna group and end, I just kinda chill and don't really do anything and then either my team starts grouping and we win or we just lose. It all just depends on my team if they wanna win or not.
Rioter Comments
: This is why there is an option to surrender.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=K7wM9jth,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T13:04:16.268+0000) > > This is why there is an option to surrender. hah but then you get those players who be like, heck no im not gonna surrender, we can win i dont care if we are 4v5. then we get beat in a teamfight at 20 minutes and 3 people surrender. Waste of time.
: Blind pick is where new players and all the trolls gather. If you didn't know this, well you know now. Play Draft if you want proper games.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REzFo3gY,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T15:30:16.985+0000) > > Blind pick is where new players and all the trolls gather. If you didn't know this, well you know now. Play Draft if you want proper games. happens in draft too idk why you think it's any different.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Getting perma banned was the best thing that ever happened to me
I am not permabanned but I know the feels. I only play this game anytime a friend wants to play but other than that, I've stopped playing. The game is fun but it is very tilting because of the way it's so snowbally, not saying snowball is a bad thing but it can tilt players who are losing. But that's how the game always was, that if you did good you snowball and if you did bad you have a hard time and I think that's how it should work. But I've been so stressed playing this game mainly because the random people I play with want to rage quit after having a bad game or they troll. And then you got people saying that you are blaming others when you should look at yourself since it's probably your fault you lost. But they forget that this is a team game and your teammates actually impact your wins and losses just as much as you do if not more. I've moved on to playing games like monster hunter, street fighter, borderlands which have been a much better experience. I don't have to worry about trolls, feeders, afk rage quiters because at the end of the day, it only affects them but for me I get rewarded for playing good. I don't have to lose because somebody pulls me down.
rujitra (NA)
: You are making it about your skill level/rank. You are claiming that you're "so much better" than these other players and their ragequitting is stopping you from climbing. If you're unwilling to accept that you're wrong when you say things like "only me and 1 other player had the same skill level and everyone else was shit", and if you're going to continue obviously lying by contradicting yourself multiple times, there's no point to me continuing to respond. Have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ULTAvch,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:45:47.344+0000) > > You are making it about your skill level/rank. > > You are claiming that you're "so much better" than these other players and their ragequitting is stopping you from climbing. > > If you're unwilling to accept that you're wrong when you say things like "only me and 1 other player had the same skill level and everyone else was shit", and if you're going to continue obviously lying by contradicting yourself multiple times, there's no point to me continuing to respond. Have a nice day. please quote in the opening where i said anything about climbing? Also, how could i be complaining about climbing.... IF IM PLAYING A NORMAL GAME? does playing normal climb a person up the ranks? Are you kidding me? I thought you as a specialist would understand this and not need it to be stated. There is a thing called mmr and because of that, 2 iron players could have extremely different mmr. The skill difference between two bronze players could be immense because one person can get iron by default just for playing ranked but is not good at the game at all, while another iron could actually be a whole lot better than the former who just got iron by default. The point why i ever pointed out about me being better than my ranked is not to cry about me deserving a higher rank no. It's about, if i have such a higher skill, why am i playing against and with people in a normal game who seem like they just started playing yesterday. I can tell you how bad each player in that game played and why they all seemed like a new player. Kassadin on the enemy team, how did he play like a new player? He literally keeps walking up to me in my w e q range. I would proc electrocute on him and drop him down to half hp. After doing so, he walks back to his turret, then after a second, he walks back up as if he didn't know what just happened. So i literally wait another 15-18 seconds when my shadow is off cooldown, i walk up combo again, then switch to my shadow and proc pass and ignite for kill or ult. Obviously this kass just didnt know what they were doing or else they would realize, hey i lost half my health in 1 combo, i only have half left so i should play safe and not get comboed again or im dead. But no, the kass was like, hey that hurt but im still alive with half hp so its k, then dies. A player around my skill level as a kass would farm cs with his q at a safe distance or farm under turret and always try to stay out of my w e q ranged. A player around my skill level will not stay up and die if they have half health and literally lost half their health from 1 eletrocute combo from me as zed. I can tell you the other players and why they were like new players but i want to say you understand what i am saying. Point is, i shouldnt be having 8 players extremely below my skill level. I can understand 1 or 2 slipping in, but when 8 of them are playing like new players while im very seasoned, it's just kind of dumb.
rujitra (NA)
: If you haven't played ranked since Season 4, how do you know the current rank/skill connection? You have a lot of contradictory statements here.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ULTAvch,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:36:51.295+0000) > > If you haven't played ranked since Season 4, how do you know the current rank/skill connection? > > You have a lot of contradictory statements here. this board is not even a debate about what rank i am or that i deserve to be higher rank. One of the points in my board was about how i got put into a game where only me and heimerdinger had about the same skill level and all other 8 people were playing at the level of players who barely started playing league. That was not the only issue i had. The bigger issue i had was that someone rage quit and left us and ruined the game. I don't give a shit about climbing and reaching challenger or whatever you think i want, i just want a good game where every player in the game is around the same skill level relatively and people stop rage quitting. That is the biggest point. Do you have anything to say about that or are you just gonna keep trying to say i cant climb because im where im supposed to be even tho this board post is not about me thinking i deserve to be in a higher rank.
rujitra (NA)
: No you don't. You **think** you should be ranked higher. That's not true, or else you would be. People can climb from Iron IV to their actual rank in a matter of **weeks** when they deserve to. If you deserved to be higher, you would be.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ULTAvch,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:25:00.896+0000) > > No you don't. > > You **think** you should be ranked higher. That's not true, or else you would be. People can climb from Iron IV to their actual rank in a matter of **weeks** when they deserve to. If you deserved to be higher, you would be. i actually know for a fact because i actually have other accounts with a higher rank the fuck? This account i dont even play ranked, i just play this account with my friends. The whole point about the rank thing is that i know im a lot better than the people in that last game i played, but everyone on here will be like "but yous a bronze". So i just wanted to point out that im actually a lot better than what my rank says because i actually have other accounts at a higher rank when i actually did try to play ranked. But just nowadays i dont ever play ranked. I havent played ranked since season 4 and i only played provisions on this account for ranked with my friend a few months back because i got tired of people in normals and wondered if i played rank if people would actually play better and less reckless.
Jamaree (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ULTAvch,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:12:58.944+0000) > > Neither of those will never not be a thing, uninstall now if you agree with me, can you kindly upvote this post?
: > I am very skilled for my rank Oh, lord. This is like teenagers that say, "I'm very mature." Try a little bit of humility, dude. I'm Gold 2, and all that means is I'm a little less mediocre than a lot of people.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ULTAvch,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:18:33.214+0000) > > Oh, lord. This is like teenagers that say, "I'm very mature." Try a little bit of humility, dude. I'm Gold 2, and all that means is I'm a little less mediocre than a lot of people. what i meant by this is that, whether i am unranked or iron or bronze, i know for a fact im a lot better than what my rank is so dont be decieved by this. Plus i have other accounts of a higher rank. The thing is, the people who i was playing against and those on my team, it's as if they've just started playing league last month while ive been playing for years. The skill gap is huge. It's just a huge wtf because it would be like a diamond going against a gold player, it would make no sense at all.
Rioter Comments
: when you ban people for flaming they get smarter and start afking. (for example if my jungler suicide on my lane early on, instead of flaming i'll just alt f4 and move on onto another account) you supported the earlier you get the later, so you have no right to complain, enjoy league of afkers now
> [{quoted}](name=alwaysperma16,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=APKayAh8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T06:57:02.851+0000) > > when you ban people for flaming they get smarter and start afking. (for example if my jungler suicide on my lane early on, instead of flaming i'll just alt f4 and move on onto another account) > > you supported the earlier you get the later, so you have no right to complain, > > enjoy league of afkers now I'm so confused. I supported the earlier? What do you mean? How do I not have a right to complain? I'm so lost
: I meant here on the boards. The Mods don't tolerate elo shaming.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=h5UiWEEl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:54:29.530+0000) > > I meant here on the boards. The Mods don't tolerate elo shaming. it's not really elo shaming for the purpose of elo shaming. It's just me saying that they shouldn't be even saying others are bad if they aren't even good. It's the same as saying someone shouldn't be calling others racist when they are racist too. Am I racist shaming? Furthermore, I am not saying what their name is so it shouldnt even be a problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=miightofdemacia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zdIc1FAo,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:28:49.768+0000) > > yeah but it's usually downvotes on posts that arent even that bad, or no upvotes at all. It's like a lot of people on league boards just downvote or never upvote. Only very few get upvoted and only those posts with a lot of upvotes get more upvotes. honestly upvoting/downvoting takes too much erg honestly i rather just get my voice out instead of "ninja" downvoting. only cowards do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zdIc1FAo,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:31:48.520+0000) > > honestly upvoting/downvoting takes too much erg honestly i rather just get my voice out instead of "ninja" downvoting. only cowards do that. ive written a lot of board posts and they are always downvotes no matter if its nice or not. If it's really nice, it gets basically no upvotes. If it's neutral or ranty, it always gets 1 or 2 downvotes. Idk it just makes me feel like most people on here just love to downvote or not vote at all. They only upvote if it's really good post i guess?
: > [{quoted}](name=miightofdemacia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zdIc1FAo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:22:43.778+0000) > > You know what is funny? The board community. I complain and talk about a bad game I had, about how someone literally trolled and ruined the game, yet i get downvoted lol. its just only 1 (so far) i had those people also.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zdIc1FAo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:26:12.260+0000) > > its just only 1 (so far) i had those people also. yeah but it's usually downvotes on posts that arent even that bad, or no upvotes at all. It's like a lot of people on league boards just downvote or never upvote. Only very few get upvoted and only those posts with a lot of upvotes get more upvotes.
: Yup. Nobody likes those people.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zdIc1FAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:01:49.136+0000) > > Yup. Nobody likes those people. You know what is funny? The board community. I complain and talk about a bad game I had, about how someone literally trolled and ruined the game, yet i get downvoted lol.
Rioter Comments
: Gotta love the players like that -.- Anyway still not nice for you to elo shame him and say he sucks. That's just as reportable as well.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=h5UiWEEl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-29T13:28:03.077+0000) > > Gotta love the players like that -.- > > Anyway still not nice for you to elo shame him and say he sucks. That's just as reportable as well. well i didnt say he sucks in game. i literally wrote nothing to him. I just said he sucks on the post because that's my opinion on him. He was bad so he had no place to call others bad and shame others or rage quit and sit at base doing nothing
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

miightofdemacia

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion