: This just happened to me and a few other people based on the boards. Send in a ticket and riot will review it. From what I've heard they're usually pretty good at overturning these bans. Hoping that's the case for all of us...
> [{quoted}](name=HowitzerX1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=H8ukdL8p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T21:48:19.572+0000) > > This just happened to me and a few other people based on the boards. Send in a ticket and riot will review it. From what I've heard they're usually pretty good at overturning these bans. Hoping that's the case for all of us... Did you check your match history? Same type of deal?
Rioter Comments
: i ve found a fix for this,delete or rename \Riot Games\Riot Client then go to Riot Games\League of Legends and start leagueclient
> [{quoted}](name=SupërMëwKitty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jOLGuuZ5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-15T07:53:42.087+0000) > > i ve found a fix for this,delete or rename \Riot Games\Riot Client then go to Riot Games\League of Legends and start leagueclient I have found a fix too... uninstall the game until Riot figures it out and stop being mindlessly addicted to something that doesn't work.
Haedrig (NA)
: How you gonna land is the question we should be asking. Or do we have to die?
> [{quoted}](name=Haedrig,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jOLGuuZ5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:54:48.710+0000) > > How you gonna land is the question we should be asking. Or do we have to die? It took off just like a normal plane. Something has happened along the way. Something terrible.
Stãtic (NA)
: Season 9 KEKW
"We'll have to give out some blue essence or something" Fucking... Dead...
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:18:48.589+0000) > > I didn't want to reply to you, because I don't think this will end well. But OP said they have a boyfriend. They also said they had a friend who uses female pronouns, this would logically be a different person. Also, Riot doesn't censor the word transgender, so I'm guessing whatever you tried to type was a transphobic slur, based on your definition of the word you tried to type. You are kinda wrong about the last part. I did not write "people who dress like the other gender". Read again what I wrote and search for it on google if you've never heard about them. Because rito loves to punish people for saying natural words, I'm not going to write it down with dots. She is very nice. Male and female are kinda different. Put together the first words of the sentences.
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:27:30.322+0000) > > You are kinda wrong about the last part. I did not write "people who dress like the other gender". > > Read again what I wrote and search for it on google if you've never heard about them. > Because rito loves to punish people for saying natural words, I'm not going to write it down with dots. > > She is very nice. > Male and female are kinda different. > > Put together the first words of the sentences. You mean transgender?
NeonLeague (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JGtTpjRF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:43:33.067+0000) > > Maybe it's because I just started playing this year, but I've been SUPER excited with all the new skin releases and events! > > Out of all the games I've played this year League has kept it the most interesting in terms of doping new cosmetics/ content without going 2-3+ months of getting anything - like I do on other games! > > I was actually shocked at how much stuff we kept getting this year from league and I've enjoyed getting so much stuff every month. > I know this will earn me downvotes, but I've enjoyed the skin releases and event shops so far =) Check this out: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/bilgewater/ And you'll see why today's events suck
> [{quoted}](name=NeonLeague,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JGtTpjRF,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:20:24.287+0000) > > Check this out: > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/bilgewater/ > And you'll see why today's events suck Or the old-school stuff for the harrowing events. Woah
: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
Not to be rough on you, but you wrote a post about how you and your wife spent 2000-3000 dollars on a game and then told Riot to "stop treating their players like they are stupid." Why would they? Clearly, people are spending money. You are a perfect example of that
: Not a human, doesn't have a weapon, so no PROJECT skin. **Edit:** You can downvote me all you want. That doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and Riot backs up that fact. In order to get a PROJECT skin, the champion in question has to be a human and they have to have a significant weapon. Those are the stated requirements by Riot, and they also stated that Warwick is the _only_ exception to these rules/requirements.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NQvltThA,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-07T02:13:10.215+0000) > > Not a human, doesn't have a weapon, so no PROJECT skin. > > **Edit:** You can downvote me all you want. That doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and Riot backs up that fact. In order to get a PROJECT skin, the champion in question has to be a human and they have to have a significant weapon. Those are the stated requirements by Riot, and they also stated that Warwick is the _only_ exception to these rules/requirements. Source?
: Speaking In a Negative Manner About Someone's Rank or Win Rate IS Harassment
Woah.... You just compared a low rank in a video game to being handicapped. That is a WILD JUMP
: its unproven stat because you have taken no poll. you haven't been asking everyone in this thread if they know the word "coon" is also used as a racial slur. and it is factual that it is a slur. I don't deny that it is also used in other ways, but the fact that it is also a racial slur is a fact. not an opinion, not a possibility. it's a fact. simple as that. if you did any research before going on your rant spamming this thread with ignorant replies you would have known that before embarrassing yourself with ignorant posts. but like i said, you looked no deeper than google's definition which i told you their tos keeps them from posting anything racist and you clearly didn't have the factual integrity to do any real research before this post to make sure what i was saying was true or not, you just wanted to get a biased response from google to prove you were right. now you post a link saying "The now-insulting U.S. meaning "black person" was in use by 1837" and you change your mind to "possibly a racist slur, not factually". look at the first few links after typing coon in google and i have posted them sonewhere else in this thread, they literally show that it is a racist term. if you didn't know coon was a racial slur, that doesn't mean its not, it means you were ignorant to the fact, which is fine, nobody knows everything. But when you spam this thread insulting people with your ignorance to the word that's where i have to draw a line. and when you keep repeating your points due to your ignorance to what i'm saying, that is why people stop replying to you. this is not an alt account for the other guy who agrees with me. he got tired of replying to you because like i said, you keep repeating your same points when i clearly state why you are wrong about why raccoon isnt a racist word. the reason why icecoon can be seen as racist is because it is comprised of two destinct seperate words (ice and coon). and like i have said multiple times, racoon is where the racial slur "coon" came from. that doesn't automatically make the word raccoon or cocoon racist...that isn't even a logical point. the only racial slur here is "coon". And putting it at the end of the word ice doesn't change that. that would be like saying the "N word" isn't racist if you put it at the end of the word "ice". you need stronger points to defend your logic.
> [{quoted}](name=UnreformedRage,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=00000000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T16:49:39.209+0000) > > its unproven stat because you have taken no poll. you haven't been asking everyone in this thread if they know the word "coon" is also used as a racial slur. and it is factual that it is a slur. I don't deny that it is also used in other ways, but the fact that it is also a racial slur is a fact. not an opinion, not a possibility. it's a fact. simple as that. if you did any research before going on your rant spamming this thread with ignorant replies you would have known that before embarrassing yourself with ignorant posts. but like i said, you looked no deeper than google's definition which i told you their tos keeps them from posting anything racist and you clearly didn't have the factual integrity to do any real research before this post to make sure what i was saying was true or not, you just wanted to get a biased response from google to prove you were right. now you post a link saying "The now-insulting U.S. meaning "black person" was in use by 1837" and you change your mind to "possibly a racist slur, not factually". look at the first few links after typing coon in google and i have posted them sonewhere else in this thread, they literally show that it is a racist term. if you didn't know coon was a racial slur, that doesn't mean its not, it means you were ignorant to the fact, which is fine, nobody knows everything. But when you spam this thread insulting people with your ignorance to the word that's where i have to draw a line. and when you keep repeating your points due to your ignorance to what i'm saying, that is why people stop replying to you. this is not an alt account for the other guy who agrees with me. he got tired of replying to you because like i said, you keep repeating your same points when i clearly state why you are wrong about why raccoon isnt a racist word. the reason why icecoon can be seen as racist is because it is comprised of two destinct seperate words (ice and coon). and like i have said multiple times, racoon is where the racial slur "coon" came from. that doesn't automatically make the word raccoon or cocoon racist...that isn't even a logical point. the only racial slur here is "coon". And putting it at the end of the word ice doesn't change that. that would be like saying the "N word" isn't racist if you put it at the end of the word "ice". you need stronger points to defend your logic. My dude. Learn to syntax.
rujitra (NA)
: None of the Pokemon released so far have the latter part of "cocoon" in their names, especially not butterfly Pokemon. The closest would be kakuna, but it you used that and spelled it properly, I don't think Riot would've forced a change. Something just doesn't add up with your story about butterfly Pokemon given there's no way that translates to the phrase you're using in the name except for the *very* stretch claim that it's based on "cocoon". But against the cocoon Pokemon is Kakuna, not any of the butterfly Pokemon, so.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-12T11:02:59.773+0000) > > None of the Pokemon released so far have the latter part of "cocoon" in their names, especially not butterfly Pokemon. > > The closest would be kakuna, but it you used that and spelled it properly, I don't think Riot would've forced a change. > > Something just doesn't add up with your story about butterfly Pokemon given there's no way that translates to the phrase you're using in the name except for the *very* stretch claim that it's based on "cocoon". But against the cocoon Pokemon is Kakuna, not any of the butterfly Pokemon, so. silcoon? cascoon? Both of which are cocoon pokemon and evolve in moth/butterfly types. At the end of the day, the fact that you continue to try and justify to yourself is absolutely wild.
mandrews (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OEoIoj6U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-22T15:07:08.056+0000) > > I really like this. A problem with E though... What happens when the 4 seconds is up? Does the puppet need to make it back to the range before receiving damage? Does ventrillo pull the puppet back? How would this interact with a blitz pull or a thresh hook? > > I think a better solution would be to say that if the link between the puppet and ventrillo is broken, then the puppet has to be rebuilt and is on cooldown? Don't allow for the puppet to leave the range and make that more integrated into the kit. I changed the scaling of the ability, if he does not make it back within the time, the puppet begins taking damage as he normally would if he was that distance away
> [{quoted}](name=mandrews,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OEoIoj6U,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-22T16:39:40.324+0000) > > I changed the scaling of the ability, if he does not make it back within the time, the puppet begins taking damage as he normally would if he was that distance away I just feel like it could be exploited very easily. A blitz could just pull the puppet way and it could get locked up in cc. All the while, you are sitting there... rooted and can't move.
mandrews (NA)
: Ventrillo, The Puppet Master (Champion Idea)
I really like this. A problem with E though... What happens when the 4 seconds is up? Does the puppet need to make it back to the range before receiving damage? Does ventrillo pull the puppet back? How would this interact with a blitz pull or a thresh hook? I think a better solution would be to say that if the link between the puppet and ventrillo is broken, then the puppet has to be rebuilt and is on cooldown? Don't allow for the puppet to leave the range and make that more integrated into the kit.
Barcid (NA)
: Riven now still sits at a 56% winrate with a 60% on her mains
I guess I don't know what has changed. Her kit has been the same since release. Is the problem the champion or the masteries/items?
: Silver feels like the biggest wall you have to climb if you compared Elos to climbing a wall Silver would be Trumps wall
> [{quoted}](name=DamSonWhUFndThis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxEWGxuL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-27T17:53:37.366+0000) > > Silver feels like the biggest wall you have to climb if you compared Elos to climbing a wall Silver would be Trumps wall So... nonexistent? Not a great analogy.
: So... You want true damage to have even less counterplay?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEavoVoQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-14T18:17:21.108+0000) > > So... You want true damage to have even less counterplay? No, I want a summoner spell to not be completely countered by the innate kits of 41 of our champions. Some of which have cooldowns that are ridiculously low. As suggested, even if the ignite was partially placed onto the green health, that would be better.
: Enchanters are currently a pretty weak class of champions and this change would likely hurt them the most and I don't want to see any changes that might result in them getting buffed. Seeing Janna and Lulu every game wasn't overly fun, especially feeling useless if you picked a different kind of support.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEavoVoQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:02:18.807+0000) > > Enchanters are currently a pretty weak class of champions and this change would likely hurt them the most and I don't want to see any changes that might result in them getting buffed. Seeing Janna and Lulu every game wasn't overly fun, especially feeling useless if you picked a different kind of support. I would feel bad that it potentially would impact enchanters, but would not feel bad about it impacting the bruisers and mages that exploit it. Ignite should feel a little stronger and should not be completely negated by a spell with a 10s cooldown. That sucks. Right now, shields affect many more champions than just the enchanters.
: I think it would be fine if the grievous wounds from ignite applied to shields as well as heals, instead of ignoring them completely.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRealistKirby,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEavoVoQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T15:58:50.928+0000) > > I think it would be fine if the grievous wounds from ignite applied to shields as well as heals, instead of ignoring them completely. I would be alright with something like this. Maybe if the ignite damage was distributed evenly amongst the various classes of health. Like 50% of the damage is on the green health and 50% is on the shield. Right now, it just doesn't feel great in my opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEOHlyRd,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-02-12T17:14:01.029+0000) > > Why? They are already impactful enough... A good jungle player has the ability to snowball lanes while being 1-2 levels back. Because the counter to junglers is proper ward coverage, not forcing them to be lower level and behind in items than everyone else
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEOHlyRd,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-02-13T06:24:11.539+0000) > > Because the counter to junglers is proper ward coverage, not forcing them to be lower level and behind in items than everyone else Oh come on now. Proper ward coverage. If you are "properly warding" to prevent invades, then your wards aren't available to prevent the level 2 ganks from our favorite junglers. You are expecting everyone to play at an LCS level in regards to warding when solo queue still results in people double warding and not wanting to ward because "it's the support's job." We don't need jungles at the same level to make their early/mid game ganks even more destructive. They scale fine into late game. This isn't a problem needing to be addressed atm.
Rioter Comments
Joseraph (NA)
: I cannot STAND the shutdown system. I played a game last night with my friend going something like 15/2 on Kha'Zix. Both times he died to a nigh unkillable Vayne who even though only had decent KDA at the time, she had a Soraka Lulu stacked on top of her. Both times she killed him, she got 1000g off his bounty (he went from like 15/0 to 15/2, retaining his bounty after death), and bought almost an entire item. It just felt like his lead was turned to her lead. Great mechanic.
> [{quoted}](name=Joseraph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zi8wFWEG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-10T15:00:07.435+0000) > > I cannot STAND the shutdown system. I played a game last night with my friend going something like 15/2 on Kha'Zix. Both times he died to a nigh unkillable Vayne who even though only had decent KDA at the time, she had a Soraka Lulu stacked on top of her. Both times she killed him, she got 1000g off his bounty (he went from like 15/0 to 15/2, retaining his bounty after death), and bought almost an entire item. It just felt like his lead was turned to her lead. Great mechanic. I don't think you can go from 15-0 to 15-2 and pick up back to back bounties off a champion... Regardless, I get your point.
: It's ridiculous that Riot thinks its ok for Junglers to be 2-3 levels behind for 80% of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEOHlyRd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-09T20:44:23.656+0000) > > It's ridiculous that Riot thinks its ok for Junglers to be 2-3 levels behind for 80% of the game. Why? They are already impactful enough... A good jungle player has the ability to snowball lanes while being 1-2 levels back.
dnsup (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T14:30:54.658+0000) > > Let me reply in a way that apparently won't be insulting. How do you consider any of the complaints rational. We are complaining about a game that is free to play offering things that are also free, but apparently not good enough? That is asinine. The behavior is clearly rational. As I already pointed out, >the quality and value of a product doesn't exist in a vacuum, but changes with context (product history, competing products, etc.). Why *wouldn't* consumers complain about a product's relative loss of value, when they have other options (which are similarly "free to play" [a misnomer])?
> [{quoted}](name=dnsup,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-31T22:28:51.873+0000) > > The behavior is clearly rational. As I already pointed out, > > Why *wouldn't* consumers complain about a product's relative loss of value, when they have other options (which are similarly "free to play" [a misnomer])? Free to play is not a misnomer, as you don't have to pay a single penny to play this game or to be good at it. Since the changes to the rune system, there is no benefit that a paying player has over any other player. How has the product lost value? The product (this game) has gained value compared to its original state, as they are now handing things out for free to the player and the only "cost" is that you play their game. You don't even know what you are arguing.
dnsup (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T17:35:06.167+0000) > > You say that like it invalidates my point. We are complaining about something that Riot doesn't need to provide us. Complaining about duplicate champion shards that can be disenchanted and used to unlock new champions is a waste of energy. Would you rather move back to the system as it was in s3? or s4? IP was used to purchase runes, champions were still priced the same, and there were no free loot boxes. Didn't think that was the case. Your response makes it sound as though you do not expect rational behavior from large groups of people. Do you think that haranguing consumers has any statistically significant effect on that behavior? [Note to Totally Not Jinx: there's no other way to conveniently reply to your moderation message, so I'll do it here. Nothing in my previous comment was actually uncivil; I commented on another user's apparent consternation with consumer trends. It had nothing to do with intelligence.]
> [{quoted}](name=dnsup,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:40:37.754+0000) > > Your response makes it sound as though you do not expect rational behavior from large groups of people. Do you think that haranguing consumers has any statistically significant effect on that behavior? > > [Note to Totally Not Jinx: there's no other way to conveniently reply to your moderation message, so I'll do it here. Nothing in my previous comment was actually uncivil; I commented on another user's apparent consternation with consumer trends. It had nothing to do with intelligence.] Let me reply in a way that apparently won't be insulting. How do you consider any of the complaints rational. We are complaining about a game that is free to play offering things that are also free, but apparently not good enough? That is asinine.
dnsup (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-29T15:02:01.461+0000) > > Amazing how we like to complain about something that wasn't provided to us for free before. Amazing how the quality and value of a product doesn't exist in a vacuum, but changes with context (product history, competing products, etc.).
> [{quoted}](name=dnsup,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sAHclEfK,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-01-29T15:49:17.630+0000) > > Amazing how the quality and value of a product doesn't exist in a vacuum, but changes with context (product history, competing products, etc.). You say that like it invalidates my point. We are complaining about something that Riot doesn't need to provide us. Complaining about duplicate champion shards that can be disenchanted and used to unlock new champions is a waste of energy. Would you rather move back to the system as it was in s3? or s4? IP was used to purchase runes, champions were still priced the same, and there were no free loot boxes. Didn't think that was the case.
Kanzler (NA)
: Oh boy, time to open a Hextech chest
Amazing how we like to complain about something that wasn't provided to us for free before.
: Give Aurelion Sol, Ornn a new skin, fix Rek'sai
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzdjh2AY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-28T09:13:22.148+0000) > > Give Aurelion Sol, Ornn a new skin, fix Rek'sai Who tf is rek'sai?
: I NEED HELP CHOOSING A MID LANER TO PLAY
Keyru (NA)
: It's really awesome to see the community rally behind this cause and it makes me feel terrible because I'm going to be bad guy Rito here, swooping and swatting down... The forum post linked is from 2012 and not something we offer at this time. The answer provided in the ticket was inaccurate as we do not transfer skins between accounts. We'll be looking into fixing that messaging on our end in Player Support. Sorry about this again. ;-;
> [{quoted}](name=Keyru,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5t4vVEu,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:13:02.381+0000) > > It's really awesome to see the community rally behind this cause and it makes me feel terrible because I'm going to be bad guy Rito here, swooping and swatting down... > > The forum post linked is from 2012 and not something we offer at this time. The answer provided in the ticket was inaccurate as we do not transfer skins between accounts. We'll be looking into fixing that messaging on our end in Player Support. Sorry about this again. ;-; That is absolutely asinine. If he has a reply from a Riot account saying it would be offered, then an exception should be made for his account until the problem is resolved. That screw-up is on you guys. Take ownership, address the problem, and don't just post a "meme-y" little frown face. Fix your shit. And you have mods upvoting the post. Lol.... Disappointing
Kaisha (NA)
: This game is pure cancer... Go play something worth your time with him... something else. Anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Omyvt8YG,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-17T22:57:49.097+0000) > > This game is pure cancer... Go play something worth your time with him... something else. Anything else. Played 5 games today... Already.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vd9EJEFf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-15T17:56:17.310+0000) > > But we keep aa cancelling around for those same reasons? should also be removed
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vd9EJEFf,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T22:45:19.646+0000) > > should also be removed But they haven't and I believe they stated that they wouldn't.
Aqus Senpai (EUNE)
: [Regarding skin transfer] Aka can you guys help?
Here ya go dude. I will say that I am dumbfounded by how there are people in this community downvote just because... What a poor reflection of today's society.
: It being hard to do doesn't make it fair or balanced stop using that as your reason to keep this bs
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vd9EJEFf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-15T17:44:45.143+0000) > > It being hard to do doesn't make it fair or balanced stop using that as your reason to keep this bs But we keep aa cancelling around for those same reasons?
: top laners agree that they dont miss having entire top lane roster slashed to 30% of its current size because of some masochistic fucks who cant play anything but tanks. Ty.
> [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GlTOFjzE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-10T19:15:02.687+0000) > > top laners agree that they dont miss having entire top lane roster slashed to 30% of its current size because of some masochistic fucks who cant play anything but tanks. Ty. no, we don't. I thoroughly enjoyed when tanks were an option. You make this statement like there isn't currently a meta that we are required to adhere to.
: I said nothing about the champion being overpowered. I said the kit is overloaded, which on paper, it is. If you want to talk about legitimately overpowered champions on release let's go back to around mid-2010 when Xin Zhao first dropped and people were getting pentakills left and right. Overloaded kits are not something that is necessarily a stranger to CertainlyT, either. What I will say is that people are going to be too quick to jump on the "SYLAS IS OPEE XDDD" train when {{champion:157}}'s Wind Wall blocks his ultimate completely since it counts as a projectile when he casts it.
> [{quoted}](name=ArfBarkBoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoEzAQzY,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2019-01-09T15:02:05.300+0000) > > I said nothing about the champion being overpowered. I said the kit is overloaded, which on paper, it is. If you want to talk about legitimately overpowered champions on release let's go back to around mid-2010 when Xin Zhao first dropped and people were getting pentakills left and right. Overloaded kits are not something that is necessarily a stranger to CertainlyT, either. What I will say is that people are going to be too quick to jump on the "SYLAS IS OPEE XDDD" train when {{champion:157}}'s Wind Wall blocks his ultimate completely since it counts as a projectile when he casts it. Right.... and we want to see more Yasuo than we currently do.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: >R - Copy any champion's ult 85/50/15s CD (51/30/9s with 40% cdr) What the actual fuck
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoEzAQzY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-08T23:42:30.571+0000) > > 85/50/15s CD (51/30/9s with 40% cdr) > > What the actual fuck Reducing the CD by 35 seconds at each rank... Balanced
Namîste (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=0000000600000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T17:12:56.717+0000) > > If they allowed manipulation of runes within the lobby and gave everyone all the runes and about 4-6 pages, we would all be much happier. I'm fine with that...honestly I don't care what rune system we have. It's the fact that the old system gave clear advantages to the older players who have been playing longer or just playing more games. Or just those that want to put their IP into runes vs champions. I enjoy this rune system....I enjoyed the old one but I was also one of the players that pretty much had all the runes so I had options. But I also had a friend that had hardly any runes and had to play AP champs with a horrible AD page because that's all he had at the time and wonder why his early game always was such a challenge.
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=00000006000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T18:28:30.957+0000) > > I'm fine with that...honestly I don't care what rune system we have. It's the fact that the old system gave clear advantages to the older players who have been playing longer or just playing more games. Or just those that want to put their IP into runes vs champions. > > I enjoy this rune system....I enjoyed the old one but I was also one of the players that pretty much had all the runes so I had options. But I also had a friend that had hardly any runes and had to play AP champs with a horrible AD page because that's all he had at the time and wonder why his early game always was such a challenge. The reason I don't love the new system is because champions are pigeon-holed into specific paths. The runes in the old system were less impactful in the overall performance of the champion, so while there were advantages for those who had them vs. those who didn't, they didn't completely alter a champion like the current system. Many of the old runes affected the early game, while not altering the late game as much. If you could survive early game, you were generally fine. Either way, this new system does not increase the playability of the game and did nothing to diversify the champion pool.
Namîste (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=00000006,timestamp=2018-12-19T17:29:16.082+0000) > > Did you play with the old rune system? I had many different rune pages and set-ups for a single champion alone based on the match-up I was going to face. You has scaling damage, flat damage, attack speed, movement speed, crit. chance, scaling defensive, flat defensive, and generally much more versatility. This made it much easier to play against a greater champ pool and to handle counters in a much better way. I've played since S3 You couldn't change your runes in champion select. So unless you had all of those pre-made well then, you're SOL. And then unless you're spending lots of IP (or RP if you wanna use real money for rune pages) you may only have the 2 rune pages that Riot gives you for free. Then what? Not many options then considering you don't know what you're up against. Only thing customizable was masteries in champ select back then. I did love all the different combos you can get from the old runes but people who played longer had more advantages, which is why Riot (or at least why I'm assuming) Riot switched over partially to the new system. That early game advantage from better runes vs not having the right runes makes a huge difference. So someone starting off won't have the IP to buy a full set for every situation or every champion he/she may want to play. I wanted to get every single rune and a full set. From whenever I decided to start to whenever they switched to the new runes I still didn't have all of them (I think I was just missing half of the Quints.). Point being is that they were so expensive. I mean do I care one way or another which one we have? Honestly no.... But level 30 or level 300 the difference should just be about experience not experience and who has the better/more expensive runes. Bring back the old runes...but them all to the players for free. (excuse my novel lol)
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=000000060000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:04:49.940+0000) > > I've played since S3 > You couldn't change your runes in champion select. So unless you had all of those pre-made well then, you're SOL. And then unless you're spending lots of IP (or RP if you wanna use real money for rune pages) you may only have the 2 rune pages that Riot gives you for free. Then what? Not many options then considering you don't know what you're up against. Only thing customizable was masteries in champ select back then. > > I did love all the different combos you can get from the old runes but people who played longer had more advantages, which is why Riot (or at least why I'm assuming) Riot switched over partially to the new system. That early game advantage from better runes vs not having the right runes makes a huge difference. So someone starting off won't have the IP to buy a full set for every situation or every champion he/she may want to play. I wanted to get every single rune and a full set. From whenever I decided to start to whenever they switched to the new runes I still didn't have all of them (I think I was just missing half of the Quints.). Point being is that they were so expensive. > > I mean do I care one way or another which one we have? Honestly no.... > But level 30 or level 300 the difference should just be about experience not experience and who has the better/more expensive runes. > > Bring back the old runes...but them all to the players for free. > > (excuse my novel lol) Regardless of the cost of old runes and that there was a clear disadvantage for those who did not have all the runes purchased, the old system was better. If they allowed manipulation of runes within the lobby and gave everyone all the runes and about 4-6 pages, we would all be much happier.
Namîste (NA)
: how are they a failure? The new runes reforged gives you more custimization while before basically everyone took the same thing or there was basically one thing for AD, AP, etc. It was very boring. How was the runes and mastery system before any better?
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHE0TMLu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:34:28.008+0000) > > how are they a failure? The new runes reforged gives you more custimization while before basically everyone took the same thing or there was basically one thing for AD, AP, etc. It was very boring. > > How was the runes and mastery system before any better? Did you play with the old rune system? I had many different rune pages and set-ups for a single champion alone based on the match-up I was going to face. You has scaling damage, flat damage, attack speed, movement speed, crit. chance, scaling defensive, flat defensive, and generally much more versatility. This made it much easier to play against a greater champ pool and to handle counters in a much better way.
390487 (NA)
: honestly yea can we just go back to runes and masteries
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox is a JoJo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Jp0NGpM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-11T18:41:40.745+0000) > > honestly yea can we just go back to runes and masteries Just runes. Rune pages with flat/scaling benefits. Allow for more flexibility for champion selection and benefits from itemization.
: Dear riot damage will never make Nasus meta
Yes, let's buff the only part of the game where he can be beaten. That will work!
: Not to mention that nexus blitz is basically copying other popular games. Battle royale mode? PUBG and Fortnite. Push the cart? Basically payload from TF2 or Overwatch. The concept of a MOBA with little events every so often? Heroes of the Storm.
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gMIVGn8i,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-07T18:48:35.529+0000) > > Not to mention that nexus blitz is basically copying other popular games. Battle royale mode? PUBG and Fortnite. Push the cart? Basically payload from TF2 or Overwatch. The concept of a MOBA with little events every so often? Heroes of the Storm. what is your point?
: Why would you buy something a second time if you got an error and were charged the first time?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=x68eZaWb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-06T16:34:23.962+0000) > > Why would you buy something a second time if you got an error and were charged the first time? I'm thinking the same thing. How idiotic are we? If you get your money stolen in a vending machine, you don't continue to buy shit from it.
: Minion speed change ruins late game
With all due respect, this game is over. There is absolutely no chance of you winning. You have all three inhibitors down. With one down, I would say you could make an argument.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Yes, lets listen to people who have no idea what theyre doing instead of letting riot, the ones who DO, manage their own game properly!
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bWJlFE2t,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:23:16.287+0000) > > Yes, lets listen to people who have no idea what theyre doing instead of letting riot, the ones who DO, manage their own game properly! What type of discussion is this? Offer feedback for his points at least, Doofus.
: I mean yeah if we ignore the fact that he built full magic resist and Zed *still* was never a kill threat to him.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T02:14:31.089+0000) > > I mean yeah if we ignore the fact that he built full magic resist and Zed *still* was never a kill threat to him. We never saw the damage of zeds ult tick off except to kill him. It was obviously enough to kill him, but there was help from the teammate. Like I said, nothing about the video shows Galio as a counterpick to zed.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9r_QDReYA I'm not speaking out of personal bias, I'm speaking factually as I remember this being the case. Sadly I can't seem to find or recall winrates but every video of Zed vs Galio I'm able to dig up is showing Galio beating out Zed. I mean hell look at 8:33 where he almost destroys Zed with nothing but a Dorans Ring and a Chalice but Jarvan gets the ult cancel to save him and secure the kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-12T21:30:17.397+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9r_QDReYA > > I'm not speaking out of personal bias, I'm speaking factually as I remember this being the case. Sadly I can't seem to find or recall winrates but every video of Zed vs Galio I'm able to dig up is showing Galio beating out Zed. > > I mean hell look at 8:33 where he almost destroys Zed with nothing but a Dorans Ring and a Chalice but Jarvan gets the ult cancel to save him and secure the kill. I wouldn't go that far. Zed was already lower and it was a 2v2. Nothing in this video shows a Galio as a great counterpick to a zed.
: Because based on the one comment you've made I'm gonna say that you lack any sort of understanding of old Galio's kit. I won the argument now. /s It's really a pointless, unnecessary line that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. --- And no sarcasm here but Galio was actually picked as a counter to assassins to include Zed and Talon. So that really shows your understanding of him.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T18:18:33.280+0000) > > Because based on the one comment you've made I'm gonna say that you lack any sort of understanding of old Galio's kit. > > I won the argument now. /s > > It's really a pointless, unnecessary line that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. > > --- > > And no sarcasm here but Galio was actually picked as a counter to assassins to include Zed and Talon. So that really shows your understanding of him. Oh come on now. The only reason old Gallo was picked to counter assassins was because of his ult. Galio was never the go-to pick against a zed.
: > [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-11T16:02:50.928+0000) > > A new, ranged auto and a reduction in mana costs would have made him gamebreakingly strong. exactly what im talking about get him a leblanc auto out of his mouth
> [{quoted}](name=Shao Sin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k0v64kf3,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-11T16:07:15.589+0000) > > exactly what im talking about get him a leblanc auto out of his mouth That would be completely absurd. You are clueless.
Show more

mikemcparty

Level 42 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion