Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BrownJo (NA)
: what elo are you looking for
> [{quoted}](name=BrownJo,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=A9GB7ayR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-16T15:13:57.224+0000) > > what elo are you looking for plat
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Oryiah (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Red Sky Grishka,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HqQXnwxq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:28:47.804+0000) > > (hes not top 3 in the league btw his team is top 5 and hes being carried) Nope, that's not true not even a little bit. There have been quite a few games that he made all the difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Oryiah,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HqQXnwxq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:39:24.937+0000) > > Nope, that's not true not even a little bit. There have been quite a few games that he made all the difference. wanna vs my team? we'll make him look like a bottom 3 jungler :D
: Recruiting a gold 1/2/3 TOP laner for league team
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for season 6 silver jungler.
Rioter Comments
: Looking to join a team. I'm G1, alomost plat, and play support
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: looking for an analyst for my team.
: added.
> [{quoted}](name=IAMTROLLMASTER,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=v6Tn0tkv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-22T20:43:08.373+0000) > > added. ur not gold 2
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Damn you fucked me on Ali on Thresh. Sucks to be a mobi peel supp >_<
> [{quoted}](name=Lightsity,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=LwAJd907,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-22T15:55:12.601+0000) > > Damn you fucked me on Ali on Thresh. > Sucks to be a mobi peel supp &gt;_&lt; soz, i feel like ali, thresh, karma control the game better than peel supports. also u need to be silver last season, gold this season
Rioter Comments
: Don't think it works that way. Your win rate would be the same regardless of whether or not promos existed. But you can argue that your rank might be higher if promo games didn't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=A Palmtop Tiger,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MEIee9kJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-14T00:03:41.348+0000) > > Don&#x27;t think it works that way. Your win rate would be the same regardless of whether or not promos existed. But you can argue that your rank might be higher if promo games didn&#x27;t exist. no. i did the math and realized i lose way more when it is a promo series vs a non promo one. I also tilt after a series if i lose it and it takes me more than the 2 in a row to get back into it.
Rioter Comments
: Plat 3 can definitely play thresh and naut into anything IGN - Musical Carnage1
> [{quoted}](name=Musical Carnage1,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=8wjqnxXU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-13T06:20:43.270+0000) > > Plat 3 can definitely play thresh and naut into anything > > IGN - Musical Carnage1 added u. i'm in promos for p3 now.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a support in G2-P1+ to duo bot with in Ranked on my main
: ADC main looking for coach
focus on csing, you never get past 150 cs in any of your games, which means you're playing the role wrong if u don't get 200 cs + every game.
NinjaNoodle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=militiamen82,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HNEKZrKw,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-02-11T06:33:47.423+0000) > > it&#x27;s not 1 game, it&#x27;s nearly all games there is either a 0 for 1 or 1 for 1 trade in order to get such kdas. You still didn't see how the games went, so just judging someone by numbers is... I hope you understand, if you do, don't reply, there's no meaning to having such a discussion here.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaNoodle,realm=EUNE,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HNEKZrKw,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-11T18:47:04.931+0000) > > You still didn&#x27;t see how the games went, so just judging someone by numbers is... I hope you understand, if you do, don&#x27;t reply, there&#x27;s no meaning to having such a discussion here. that's actually how you tell someone knows what they are doing or not, by their numbers. also post on your main otherwise i will think you're a massive troll.
NinjaNoodle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=militiamen82,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HNEKZrKw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-09T17:47:30.664+0000) > > your average deaths on leona are ridiculiously high...... like 4-5 is serviceable but 8 just means u play lazy lol. You wasn't in the game, you don't own the right to judge it, well... if you spectated or rewatched the game then sure. ut I think you know what I mean.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaNoodle,realm=EUNE,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=HNEKZrKw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-11T02:17:01.309+0000) > > You wasn&#x27;t in the game, you don&#x27;t own the right to judge it, well... if you spectated or rewatched the game then sure. ut I think you know what I mean. it's not 1 game, it's nearly all games there is either a 0 for 1 or 1 for 1 trade in order to get such kdas.
: > [{quoted}](name=militiamen82,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=47iAwEuR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-10T20:35:10.778+0000) > > actually the secret is otp op shit and have no social life. It's just OTP and have no life. The innate opness of a champ is a trivial non factor.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=47iAwEuR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-10T20:40:15.478+0000) > > It&#x27;s just OTP and have no life. The innate opness of a champ is a trivial non factor. i otp'd sivir for s6 and i regret it. She sucks so hard now that everything punishes short range and games are way faster.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hfXE1T1Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-10T19:26:38.898+0000) > > never had it > > take me out meatwrap OK but only if you meet me in Canada / Virginia
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=hfXE1T1Z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-10T19:40:05.761+0000) > > OK but only if you meet me in Canada / Virginia u can meet me bro but i don't eat icecream.
Enselus (NA)
: Support mains have it easy
i queue up for adc/mid and never get mid because all the adc mains quit
Harkum (NA)
: [GUIDE] How to improve your learning at League of Legends
actually the secret is otp op shit and have no social life.
: > [{quoted}](name=militiamen82,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vXtvznY5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-10T17:57:44.039+0000) > > stop, the effort isn&#x27;t worth it. but they're my friend :c
> [{quoted}](name=MysteriousBootie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vXtvznY5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-10T18:03:03.609+0000) > > but they&#x27;re my friend :c there are people that are married that know it's not worth the effort because at the end of the day, ambition comes from within.
Kakwane (NA)
: Team: BigNogs Team Captain: Explorer Ezreal Member 1: Good Vibes Member 2: Quit Feeding Member 3: Universe Within Member 4: ItsJojo Sub 1: Acies Sub 2: Give me the
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PVeJaNyA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-02-04T07:02:27.495+0000) > > Team: BigNogs > > Team Captain: Explorer Ezreal > Member 1: Good Vibes > Member 2: Quit Feeding > Member 3: Universe Within > Member 4: ItsJojo > Sub 1: Acies > Sub 2: Give me the lol nice team.
: Serious question: How do you help someone find their purpose in life?
: My hobbies are long walks on the beach and running in high heels
it's the high heels isn't it? fake e-girl bait.
: SO incredibly WEAK dude mentally and physically girl or the ones who should be shy not the man you need to go outside and get a gym membership start working out and talk to random girls on the street 1/100 will say yes surely.
> [{quoted}](name=Killuministsmurf,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=ZEqA2Jbt,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-12-31T04:54:20.036+0000) > > SO incredibly WEAK dude mentally and physically girl or the ones who should be shy not the man you need to go outside and get a gym membership start working out and talk to random girls on the street 1/100 will say yes surely. lol at this advice.
: looking for decent duo partner ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
your average deaths on leona are ridiculiously high...... like 4-5 is serviceable but 8 just means u play lazy lol.
: ADC LOOKING FOR TIPS/Coach IGN: Missfbot
you need to focus on csing more, 4-5 cs/min doesn't cut it. aim for 7-8. You need GB + BC before you leave lane to roam or group, wait for enemy to commit onto teammates before dropping that MF ulti.
: LF Diamond+ Boyfriend
haha, i remember you.
: > [{quoted}](name=militiamen82,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rIcN6z2R,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-06-21T21:00:20.637+0000) > > pointless thread. Your argument is invalid because you have zero knowledge on how gun ownership works in america. except im an american and a veteran, and trained to handle weapons, wut? i probably know more about it than you.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rIcN6z2R,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-06-21T21:32:59.873+0000) > > except im an american and a veteran, and trained to handle weapons, wut? i probably know more about it than you. same
: Would you guys watch me stream?
no because no personality = bad stream.
: I Respect Good ADCs Who Can Put Up With Bad Supports
yea it's struggle but i make do because lp points r life.
: the "good guy with a gun" argument is absolutely mind blowingly silly.
pointless thread. Your argument is invalid because you have zero knowledge on how gun ownership works in america.
: Boosting supp mains
you're not really smurfing if you're still vsing bronze players on ur main.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Hey bot laners:
have u tried not feeding the assassin?
Show more

militiamen82

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion