: > [{quoted}](name=minus 25k,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4iF6H7R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-26T00:32:40.034+0000) > > wait, I can just server transfer to get to honor 2 regardless of how low my honor level is??? Is this real? That's true but you won't get border
> [{quoted}](name=I am leaving,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k4iF6H7R,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-26T02:41:52.987+0000) > > That's true but you won't get border that's great lol. I don't care about border.
: Honor level truth
wait, I can just server transfer to get to honor 2 regardless of how low my honor level is??? Is this real?
Neurik (NA)
: Rotating Game Mode-Why not put them up more often?
considering the amount of bugs right now in normal modes, can you imagine what would that be in RGM
: Damn, the early game experience for new players is shit... so many XP-bots infesting PVP and Coop...
I was trying to finish first win of day everyday on my alt accounts. Now i just give up. New account experience is horse shit. Bots everywhere. I used to believe that bots only exist in coop. Now they are everywhere. Cant' have a single good game on new accounts.
: How is bronze this hard??
wait until you are silver, it's worse. in silver you get unranked level 30s who just started playing for a week, bronze, high elo smurf (on enemy team)
: Client stuck in loading screen, HAPPENS A LOT.
happens to my first game of the day everyday. I don't know why after the first game which I had to close the window and reconnect, the subsequent games don't have this issue. Now I just play ARAM or normal draft if it's the first game of the day
: I miss nexus blitz so much...
no offense but TT is filled with bots. Basically whichever team has less bots win the game
: Aren't the Worlds Orbs expensive compared to the other loot?
depends on if you want those chromas/border/icon. personally I don't play any of the champions that are selling chromas. Even if i do, I just don't find those championship skin chroma appealing enough. and I don't care about icon either. So for me, I spent my token on key frag so I can open my hex chest. This way is much cheaper than buying world orb.
: The new Titans show is probably going to suck
DC animated is just so much better than DC live action marvel is the opposite
: Need new top laners to play
{{champion:114}} can split can 1 v 1. if you are fed enough, can 1 v 5 even. decent learning curve and very rewarding once you master
: anyone else have a problem with random crashes and stutters?
same. Frame drop has been an issue drop for me ever since I started playing league. and the client just gets worse patch by patch. Bug splat when launching and patching. stuck in loading screen.
Akaash (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=minus 25k,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qE92AzQ3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T09:56:15.049+0000) > > If you want to climb, don't play support. Support has the least agency over the outcome of your game among the 5 roles, no matter how good you are. > > Targon support is supposed to only get minion for your targon item quest. And help your adc cs when enemy wave is pushed under your tower. For example, you hit caster minion once, 1 tower shot, your adc get the last hit. Support and Jungle are the most impactful roles when you're climbing. These roles impact the most lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qE92AzQ3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-01T09:59:49.198+0000) > > Support and Jungle are the most impactful roles when you're climbing. These roles impact the most lanes. How support wins lane depends on adc. This is already a huge RNG factor compared with other solo lanes and jungle. If your adc is garbage there's nothing you can do to win lane. then you lose 1st tower, dragon, all thing go downhill from there.
: SOLO Q SUPPORT QUESTION
If you want to climb, don't play support. Support has the least agency over the outcome of your game among the 5 roles, no matter how good you are. Targon support is supposed to only get minion for your targon item quest. And help your adc cs when enemy wave is pushed under your tower. For example, you hit caster minion once, 1 tower shot, your adc get the last hit.
gerbe (NA)
: I gave up on this event
If you already bought the pass and want to grind, **don't play ARAM or TT**. They are even more RNG dependent than SR. ARAM: whoever gets brand = win. Brand is already broken af before liandry change in the latest patch. Now he's brought to a whole new level. TT: whoever gets less bots = win. No matter how hard you try, you can't win when you are the only human player on your team, when enemy team has 2 human players. At least in SR you have more agency on the outcome of the game. I was disappointed after buying world pass too but since already spent the rp, might as well play.
: Trying to play tanks or Nasus top lane is miserable
lmao what are you talking about. Even tanks in this game do significant damage. Just look at sion. Build full tank item can still chug you out. Absolutely aids class
: Hard stuck in Bronze and Silver? Cant find a class you enjoy thatll let you carry? Try a Specialist.
{{champion:83}} so easy for climbing in bronze. demolish is a must. You just need to learn a little about wave management. If you have kill pressure, go for it. If it's hard match up, just manage wave, farm, and don't die to gank. Get 1st tower and herald. Then push to enemy inhib before 15 when the other 9 players aram. Bronze love aram.
: Worlds Champ Shard Minimum
never buy champ shard. even key frag is better than champ shard
XYGSYS (NA)
: Can we give Talon's wall hop a cooldown in combat?
and add mana cost. I don't understand why it doesn't cost mana when pretty much all assassin champion's escape skill have mana/energy costs
: This is my first year playing, and I just got a capsule from the highest honor. Was extremely lame no better then a level up. It gave me a bunch of keys almost to say "hay, buy our hextech chests" like I haven't gotten so many I unlocked a hextech skin I don't even care about. Unless there is something significant coming along soon I really don't see why people care as of yet. Just looks to me like a pointless gimmick thus far.
> [{quoted}](name=Boatwhistle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nY5EZWpE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-17T19:09:47.336+0000) > > This is my first year playing, and I just got a capsule from the highest honor. Was extremely lame no better then a level up. It gave me a bunch of keys almost to say "hay, buy our hextech chests" like I haven't gotten so many I unlocked a hextech skin I don't even care about. > Unless there is something significant coming along soon I really don't see why people care as of yet. Just looks to me like a pointless gimmick thus far. agree. My first year playing too. League loot is super lame. People who aim for end of season rank reward have to get at least honor level 2 iirc. Besides that, for me, I don't see the point of climbing honor.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Please no more missions like this
try league discord. much easier to find people with same missions there.
Arakadia (NA)
: That's because it logs you out every time you close League.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cGEUqMTA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-12T14:53:39.155+0000) > > That's because it logs you out every time you close League. Why do I have to close the entire client just for switching accounts? Imagine you close Steam, Discord, Chrome, Outlook every time when you need to switch{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Tbh the booster isn't even that good. Having that many deaths on eve in silver is laughable. It's probably some gold level friend of his.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=te3Jyt8N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-12T05:27:17.475+0000) > > Tbh the booster isn't even that good. > > Having that many deaths on eve in silver is laughable. It's probably some gold level friend of his. maybe that game was booster vs. booster lmao
: Why do ppl hate support?
support has the least potential to carry, especially in solo q. you have to rely on your teammates to perform decently the most, unlike other roles do. I used to main support, climbing was hard. After I changed to top, I've been on winning streak. Now I only play support in normal, not soloq
: Can we get an actually functioning Client?
I can't believe a game like league, in **2018**, STILL DOESN'T HAVE **A LOG OUT BUTTON**. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: Revert the yorick nerf and replace it with something else
Riot nerfed yorick because they think low elo can't handle yorick. Yet low elo still don't know how to play against him. You don't nerf something because someone don't know how to play against it.
: How do I play games with plat 2 players in ranked who get out damaged by Sorakas? It's such a mystery.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultima,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHYh4Jcj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T18:28:19.717+0000) > > How do I play games with plat 2 players in ranked who get out damaged by Sorakas? It's such a mystery. they probably bought their account lol. or actually boosted
: So a new article has come out against riot, saying the founders made crude joke.
just imagine how much of an attention whore can you be to write such an article complain about an obvious harmless joke which no once cares **5 YEARS LATER** hmmm, kotaku wrote another hit piece, and it's my former employer! time for me to get some spotlight as well. gonna get those free virtue signal points {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} and btw, if you do some search, most high profile male feminist white knights who constantly crying about "patriarchy""sexism" on media turn out to be harassers, child molester themselves.
: @Riot: No keystone deserves to give 20% true damage.
Conqueror happened all because hashitshit whined and whined. Just like riot buffed ahri because obnoxious ahri mains complained non-stop.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 17
Can you not buff Tryndmere? neither AD or AP? Playing or playing against him is one of the most uninteractive experience.
: Want to learn about toxicity? (Toxic player giving his perspective)
I've always said: I rather have a 10/1 toxic teammate than a 1/10 nice guy. I don't play this game to be nice to people.
: But according to the entire boards community she is broken af and can kill you by missing all her abilities. She has no skill, she is 10x more broken than yasuo etc etc. They even posted a video about a zoe winning 1 vs 1 against a jhin while both missed all the skills ( zoe did 2 times her W though ) and in this game we were against jhin which according to their cherry picked evidence would be an easy matchup. I still wonder how do people lose with her if she is so broken??
> [{quoted}](name=Dönäld Trump,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RiYqVmzA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-03T21:26:52.261+0000) > > But according to the entire boards community she is broken af and can kill you by missing all her abilities. She has no skill, she is 10x more broken than yasuo etc etc. They even posted a video about a zoe winning 1 vs 1 against a jhin while both missed all the skills ( zoe did 2 times her W though ) and in this game we were against jhin which according to their cherry picked evidence would be an easy matchup. I still wonder how do people lose with her if she is so broken?? because OP's screenshot is from OFA not regualr SR? Are you seriously using zoe's state in OFA to justify your argument on SR?
Proxhawk (NA)
: With that I can agree but what about the toxic players that intentionally throw games how do you feel about that?
> [{quoted}](name=Proxhawk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7A36lpIH,comment-id=000000050001,timestamp=2018-08-03T03:27:33.076+0000) > > With that I can agree but what about the toxic players that intentionally throw games how do you feel about that? If it's true intentional feed I save replay and screenshot and submit ticket and hope for punishment. However riot doesn't care. Their policy is that you can int as much as you want but if you say one single word that someone doesn't like, we will punish you for that. I've submit ticket like that. Nothing happened. That's why I see this game's player behavior system as a complete joke.
: I don't have the same views on toxicity as majority of the sub in here, I'm only (reformed) because I have to, not because I want to, I don't type because I can lose my account. I think toxicity is meme'd around especially in ranked, I think that the higher elo you go, the more toxic there is, and people will say causation!=correlation, but I disagree, I think toxicity in general is healthy for competition. Downvote me for disagreeing, like always.
agree. We live in a pussy culture where everyone cares more about words and feelings than results. I would rather have a toxic 10/0 than a "i'm a nice player I will report you if you are toxic" 0/10 on my team. Also riot only did this because a lot of NA players quitting, hoping for some veterans coming back. kinda pathetic after they ruining this game.
: Karma's Winrate went up a half a percent to 47%, can we please get some actual short term changes
karma mains are like ahri mains. can't stop complaining about win rate for one day.
: Akali's Smoke Kills Counterplay
her new shroud is just as boring as her old shroud. when in doubt? shroud. and wait. then shroud again.
: You know what's better than a successful report feedback?
lol I submit ticket with screenshot that inter admit they do it on purpose but nothing ever happened. You are a rare case. or 5 dollar this is a riot employee shilling for riot incompetent player behavior system
: SIMPLE THOUGHT ON BLITZ RUSH ON PBE
I played quite a few. TBH for me it gets boring really fast. It's like your typical snowball ff 15 SR game. except this time you can tell your team doesn't have a chance at 5 minute. Riot seems to really want LOL to become a battle royale copy cat with this mode that has tons of RNG buff and one shot fiesta.
Keshaun (NA)
: I hate how us players have to cater to pro play before we get change
> In patch 8.4, we pushed the activation time of Stopwatch to 10 minutes because its prevalence in professional play was delaying or inhibiting early action. In 8.10 we tried a lower value (8 minutes), **but we've begun observing the same impact on pro play**, so we're reverting those changes. from the latest patch notes {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Scarra's thoughts about the game right now.
the only redeemable part of the league left now are their music and art/skin department
: Thinking of it "realistically" you don't spend management to jump over a wall.
almost all other champions have to consume mana/energy/summon spell to wall jump, why is talon excluded? You think that's fair?
Rexxiee (NA)
: Talon's WR back to almost 55% in diamond
I never understand why talon's E has no mana cost. It's his signature roaming ability which allows him to roam insanely fast after ridiculous wave clear.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: I am sick and tired of trolls and intentional feeders not getting punished because they don't talk
I have submit ticket with screenshot of chat log where the inter admitted to me he did it on purpose. Guess what? No punishment whatsoever.
Meddler (NA)
: Still planning to test it at some point, needs a bit of engineering time though. That's been in somewhat short supply, given other stuff (bug fixing especially) will take priority over a change like that one.
The game is becoming so snowbally and short, that people know they lose at 10 minutes or earlier, even at champion select. Making ff earlier will make this game even more boring to players. People will just give up and troll even more. I don't think this is a healthy path the game should be going toward.
: Dear creator of Zoe, CT.
zoe misses every skill shot but can still auto you to death {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} cc her when she jumps at you? nope, she just portal back to fog of war {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Eviale (NA)
: Bring back non-random URF with 10 bans please?
there are so many more than 10 aids champions to ban in URF. I don't think there's a good solution. It's just the state of the league, unironically urf or just regular SR: the game is decided at loading screen. Whoever gets more op champions win.
: Post game report as griefing and tell what anivia was doing.
Nothing will happen. I had an ARAM game with an anivia duo with kog. The anivia did the same thing with wall. I submit a ticket with chat log in which he openly admit to me that he griefed on purpose and game play file to riot. Nothing happened. Riot will ban you for saying mean things but not trolls and inters. It's been like this forever.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Save the Wards
iirc straight buff to domination tree for how many patches now? Riot loves assassin so much
: Flamming in URF
because it's not "all random". you see maokai fiora riven almost every game
: Why are there seemingly more AFKs in URF this time around?
Besides cases of getting bug splat or dc, I think a lot of people don't enjoy playing against zed sivir fizz riven and many other broken champions in urf. The game is decided by which team has more op champions. So people just give up and wait for the next one.
: ARURF= Sivir,Cancer Yi.Naus.Vladimir.Poppy
fizz: infinite untargetable fiora: infinite reposte
Show more

minus 25k

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion