Kei143 (NA)
: Sounds like a scheduling nightmare. Plus I'm sure they already experience games where they get stomped and are still just as salty. So not sure if they'll feel anything different than saltiness at the end of the game.
I'm sure there is a 1000's of abusive players to schedule with in one day... But you only need a few. > So not sure if they'll feel anything different than saltiness at the end of the game. maybe you are right here. maybe they don't realize it because they just don't care. or maybe they will. Either way If you are facing a ban.. And and you get your ass kicked and are then given a choice to partake in this video , and never be a jerk again. Most will sign a consent form. Additionally, other people will see the video's and it may change their behavior.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Just because you have an idea, does not mean it is a good idea...
Initially you just pointed out it was legal. now you are saying it's bad. You just lack vision :P
Barkley (NA)
: Vayne is proof riot doesn't concern themselves with balance.
Lmao.. hasn't vayne been Nerfed like 1000 times?
zPOOPz (NA)
: the difference is Rito is not the one doing
A question best answered by Rito's lawyers..But with your attitude no idea would take off the ground. :) Piff My horse can eat grass anywhere.. where would someone buy this gasoline?? This Automobile you speak of is a bad idea.. :)
zPOOPz (NA)
: How about Rito just ban them and skip creating a public relation firestorm?
You have people twitching, and you tubing video's today.. how is this any different ? You would have consent forms.
Rioter Comments
EvanxFrX (NA)
: Since you went through the trouble of splitting this into 6 points I will respond accordingly: 1. waste of time even typing that (see? abrassive/blunt not toxic.) 2. Clearly more of an anecdotal point responding to this was again a waste of time 3. I clearly stated that I personally read ALL of the ToS and have witnessed scenarios where the bot banned outside of the ToS so idk why you say if it works within it then its fine, obviously if it worked the way its supposed then the post wouldnt have been made. Also, I have read the boards rules and namecalling at a bot not even another user clearly works within those guidelines. ALSO, calling it "gestapo" shuts down no conversation as it is ,again, a bot 4. Obviously the Tribunal wasn't the best, however, it's better than a bot that usually ends up being the end all be all of the banning of players because, again, riot will stand next to this monstrosity and call it beautiful. So, perhaps a compromise, the bot picks up what it deems banworthy and sends it to a human representative for a final decision as my boy mylittlep0wnee so eloquently stated. 5. The problem is the number of Riot support agents. Riot has a game with 48 million players but only 2500 employees, need I say more, and yes i know they have the money for it they are rolling in that shit with a 15 billion net worth 6. This is an example of what you said to me before. Wheres the evidence? People that would troll in league of legends already troll in league of legends. Getting gameplay banned is borderline non existent and if gameplay trolling was an outlet I would've already ran it down until my fingers bled. Unfortunately, I like to win. PS: I'm writing you from this account because main is banned, maybe because I like to win but im easily frustrated. I'm very sure most people would rather have me on a team than the turbo inters that never get banned.
> So, perhaps a compromise, the bot picks up what it deems banworthy and sends it to a human representative for a final decision as my boy mylittlep0wnee so eloquently stated. EvanxFrX - i actually said the opposite. Let the bot ban the ban worthy .. and the other stuff it deems not ban worthy, have a human review it (as it was clearly reported for a reason) .
: Bring Back Tribunal
I just posted my experience.. I'm sure the person was gaming the Chat monitor AI while being very foul at the same time. Maybe have an AI system do a 1st pass, if guilty - give out the punishment if not guilty - send to a tribunal for a secondary review.
: ***
Im pretty sure you can block players in post game chat. Wont stop you from queuing with them in the future, but you wont hear them.
Smurff (NA)
: Is it okay to flame someone on your team who is Inting and making purposefully stupid decisions?
Many reasons why people can feed. New to the Game, New to the champ, even playing late at night when you should be sleeping, but your friends convince you to take that last game. Imagine what your life would be like if from your childhood your parents took that approach you listed , every time you tried something (from the 1st time you tried to ride a bike, throw a ball, or kick a ball. ) .. Hey son/(or Hun) ... yeah you suck at math, maybe you should drop out of school.. Have you tried taking a more helpful approach with them rather than looking to flame them.?
zPOOPz (NA)
: uuuggghhhhhh, you used "nd" instead of "st" so I'm going to assume this is not a mistype of 1st and 2nd. I'm not entirely sure why your team think a person's right to bear arms have anything to do with someone's ability to say anything he wants....
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=mylittlep0wnee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hWp8QwbW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-20T05:35:55.668+0000) > > Do people like this who game chats actually ever get punished? They do, if you report them. *** What does any of this have to do with spoofing though?
I did, but that's another problem, when people on your team think its this guys 1st amendment right to say anything they want to say. Im pretty sure I was the only person from my team who reported him along with one of the guys own team mates. But again, Febos, its all automated.. None of the words he used in itself are bad words, hence the "Dumb AI" wont find anything wrong with the chat. This guy clearly had no fear of getting caught.. Yeah, I meant to say Fooling the AI, not spoofing. UGH (Was a bit annoyed when i wrote this and not thinking straight )
: > [{quoted}](name=mylittlep0wnee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hWp8QwbW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-20T05:35:55.668+0000) > Do people like this who game chats actually ever get punished? If their legitimately trying to bypass the system then it's a much lower chance that they'll get detected if at all. The offender you described is doing a bad job bypassing the system since he's using zero tolerance words (the n - word)
He wasn't using the Nword. He was using Ni to abbreviate the N word. And also using "black slave" , clearly none of these words are bad taken at face value, hence why they wont get caught .
Rioter Comments
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: It's not random then.
lol getting the same champ 3 times in one night when it is not even on rotation is not random either. lol Its no different than having a smurf account, only different is that when you enable it, you are playing with champs you are NOT good with, where as a smurf account gives a person champs they are good with. Heck even limit the re-roll points you collect based on the champ pool size you are limited too.
Rioter Comments
nasu010 (NA)
: It works by catches masses that come within 300 units of him picks up minions and small monsters orbiting them like {{champion:136}} stars and uses them like shields, pretty straight forward, his q allows him to launch them caring distances based on their size, a is his way of refilling his projectiles and removing enemies that are too close, his e is the only ability that's here and there he lifts the target of the ground and drains them of 15% of his missing health (not sure if I should buff this but this is still scaleable) and silenced casters but physical abilities can still be used , e.g. Jinx can still fire her rockets. However if the target is below 20% health when he uses this ability they are executed and heal for that amount. Now you asked a good question, about the execution but it's this simple if their maximum health is 4000, why the hell should be care of they still have 800 health at this point they are not at full power, meaning they are "weak" (I originally named this ability the weak shall perish) so yeah, an just going by the percentage thresholds what ever the values are is not an issue now on to your second question for projectiles to catch he must place himself just barely out of its flight path, meaning he must just barely dodge skill shots to catch them once they pass within that 300 units their fair game, the thing is thou he most constantly watch where he is passing otherwise he'll just be catching minions, which isn't bad since they would still act as a wall to body block skill shots. Now his R is the only underpowered ability but that's only at first glance, each mass he orbits has weight more weight = lower movement speed, his R makes his shed his physical form becoming weightless and gaining the ability to fly as well as an increase in his ability power, it's also supposed to free him of tenacity and make him immune while he is in mode but I left that out since it might make him too op. Questions
Provided the person is 800 health at cast and it doesn't execute any time during the drain when they hit 800.. then maybe. I think its a cool concept, I just get the feeling its a mix between Mal and syndra
Kerblin (NA)
: Bard Skin?
Or maybe a PORO KING bard.. where he has an army of poro's following him. and he picks up treats.. and his shrines can be a different treat. .
: Big Devil Bard. (Kind of like Little Devil Teemo) Or... Dog Walker Bard Collects leashes or doggy snacks, throws dogs, heals with doggy food bowls that fill up. Bark bark mother#;&!er.
Yeah having an army of puppies (puppies are cuter) following him would be cool.
JueIz (NA)
: Tax Collector Gangplank
HHAHAHA should be armed with an AR15.. so he can be in alignment with the IRS.
friscon (NA)
: Soraka needs a rework
I personally liked the old soraka (Star call OP).. But you cant compare Soraka to Bard.. Bard has virtually no heal.. Soraka can spam heal all day late game. Again.. It's a compromise.. With such heavy heal, you should be able to keep your team alive to defend you ;) And in regards to damage, her E is OP.. When I raka, i'm generally in the middle of the list for my teams kills. Also the BARD ult, as op as you think it is, i have seen people use it to screw up their teams engages .. You cant screw up a RAKA ult. lol (not going to give you a down vote.. but if i did, this would be the reason)
: {{champion:111}} Definitely Nautilus(Definitely Not-ilus) (He is stated as being a pretty weird dude) {{champion:161}} Hel'Koz (infernal theme) {{champion:421}} Mech'Sai (Battlecast/Mecha) {{champion:432}} Santa Bard (Throws Elves, collects presents, eats gingerbread-men) {{champion:72}} Deep Sea Skarner (Lobster-esque) {{champion:112}} Viktorious (Victorious Viktor) {{champion:555}} Motor Pyke (Motorbike, like vandal skins) {{champion:29}} Glitch (Program theme) {{champion:60}} Pool Party Elise (Crabs man, spider crabs) {{champion:516}} Elderwood Thornn (Ivern's grumpy cousin) So many potential skins.
> Santa Bard (Throws Elves, collects presents, eats gingerbread-men) or he can collect gingerbread-men, and leave presents for health .. and the plain boxes will be gift wrapped when matured
: Trundle gets Grinch skin first, smacking people with a Christmas tree and all that jazz. Though having Max charge at Grinch Ornn would be pretty funny.
nasu010 (NA)
: Natal, The Unbound
> [E] no place for the weak: Natal uses his power to lift and drain an enemy champion within 800 units for 3 seconds draining 15% +10/20/30/40/50% Ap of his missing health from that champion as damage and life steal executing champions under 20% health. While this ability is being channeled Natal is unable to move or cancel this ability, enemy champions being held are able to use physical abilities and projectiles to interrupt the channel but are silenced otherwise. so is the execute a champ , Tanks with 4000 health, happen if they are under 800 health ? Normal Champs at 2000 health 400 health . Is the execute applied after the drain? So if I'm 600 AP Max level with 2000 health (near death), i would be doing 600 damage (300 +300) + 400 to 800 on an execute.. Essentially executing normal champs with less than 1000 health, or Tanks with less than 1400 .. on an E spell.. > [Q] scatter: Natal fires a held mass in a target direction dealing varying damage depending on the size of the mass + 40% of their original damage and effects. How would this play out ? How does he capture these projectiles? The will be intercepted on route to their victims ? NID spear attacks that are based on distance .. would it be based on what the nid spear damage it would have done when it got trapped in the energy field ? The idea of throwing 6 nid spears back at her is quite entertaining. I'm not understanding this .. I'm getting the impression this is a syndra with a malhazar'ish ult.
: The Teemo and Xin skins seems like good ideas. Unsure about the Veigar one because of copyright, but I could see how it could work. Good ideas! Cheers!
> [{quoted}](name=4G PnutCollida,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=aHwlI3xs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T03:41:40.501+0000) > > Unsure about the Veigar one because of copyright, but I could see how it could work. > > Good ideas! > > Cheers! I do agree about the copy right, but there is a jedi'ish Yi skin. so not sure. lol
Rioter Comments
Stacona (NA)
: Caitlyn Rework Concept
I don't know man.. Only thing i have with cait is her ULT. The Damage is low... Example Nid who is a skill shot, yes yes.. its a skill shot i know, and can miss. But how many times in a game does a Nid score a kill with those spears that do INSANE!!!! damage.. VS to how many times a cait gets a kill with her ult. No one steps in to block that NID spear, VS everyone steps in to block the cait shot if they have any sort of minimal health. Caits Ult should be a penetrating shot that does more damage to its 1st target.. people should fear that ult, and get out of the way. My 2 cents
Rioter Comments
: Grappler/wrestler attack champion idea
Maybe a Luchador Vi. She power punches and her ULT can be a Pile Driver .. Or maybe a cool suplex or something
SanKakU (NA)
: No, it's not acceptable. These players need to be banned from ranked until they are 18. Smarter young players are welcome, why not. But the ones that end up abandoning games are too foolish to follow the rules.
Maybe they should follow the rules. That is funny. They are following the rules, Their parents rules. (You know the same folks who gives them money to buy skins and champs.) Again maybe he should have just lied, and this thread world exist,
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: I doubt earting or not eating during your match was life and death. Most people are fat enough to survive weeks of no eating.
I doubt the game in question is life or death.
: Lost a ranked match: Sion afks "I had to go eat"
Who died ? How much was the property Damage? Did someone lose a Tournament match in the finals? Don't you guys see how trivial these things are. REAL LIFE should take precedence over this. Its a game for kids.. Yes their parents will pull them off the computer to eat, and to go to bed, and do chores. The reality is its a game for kids, if you are 18+ you should be focused on your work or school or life or wife. And if you're under 18.. your parents own your @$$ and you do what they say.. Keep in mind, he could have just as easily lied and said his mom needs to go to the hospital, but he chose to say the truth.. And here he is getting condemned. lol
: Riot is not a therapist. "Reform" is a fucking myth. Riot is only concerned about the things you type. Stop typing and you get rewarded. That is Riots "reform system".
I should build troll accounts and in one just say random nasty %%%%%% words to no one particular. And in another account I should use nice clean words, telling people to off themselves or procreate with family members using unconventional non lowbrow words. and see which account gets banned. I once suggested that when doing a tribunal on a person A, you should be able to tag non reported participants B or C if you deem them guilty, and even if they aren't reported, but they are starting crap, they would eventually get punished. But not only that .. if that other person B was reported, the person doing the tribunal on person A, would also be some of the legwork for the tribunal of person B. And as normal people on this forum down vote everything. PS don't forget to down vote this message
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mylittlep0wnee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=emFtE7yR,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-12-23T08:07:02.343+0000) > > Bull. Onions chat in itself IMO was hardly enough to ban someone if he was the only person talking. However for all we know, the other side of the chat may have had the person telling him to go kill himself, to go have intercourse with their mother. etc. and in my book that would justify it. If the person can dish it, they can take it. Again the question isn't "is this ban worthy?" but rather "is this punish worthy?" instead. Under normal circumstances this would receive a chat restriction at most, but because the OP has already received CRs plus a 2-week ban and still continued behaving poorly this instead got them a permaban. Almost all of the OPs time in chat is spent harassing other players rather than contribute to meaningful discussion or strategy. Even if the other people were behaving poorly, the OP should have just muted/kept quiet, reported and move on rather than contribute to the negative environment. > You do understand the minute the comment is said and read, the damage is done. Banning someone after the fact and the reporting person who had the toxic game not knowing the person was punished doesn't make him feel better. You only get the "a player you reported was punished" message if your report was the last straw. Not getting it doesn't mean they didn't get punished, just that your report wasn't the last straw so-to-speak there. Yes the damage is done after someone says something abusive, but this is why they receive a punishment as a consequence of their action. > Seriously just remove the in game team chat.. or make it so people have to enable it. If you're wondering why the rules against verbal toxicity are here then it's because the community (and Riot) as a whole have decided that chat is to be used for neutral or positive things and not as a tool to verbally abuse and harass others with regardless of who started it (seriously that argument didn't work in school and it doesn't work here). Don't believe me on that last part? Here's the official Riot stance from the [Instant Feedback System FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286): >**WHY WAS I PUNISHED WHEN THE OTHER PERSON WAS WORSE OR STARTED IT!** Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behavior. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest of the players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game. If you encounter a toxic player like this, the best option is to simply report their behavior and move on. Reports are a vital piece to the puzzle. If you are not sure of what sort of behavior is reportable take a look at the [Reporting a Player FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player) Having an option to disable chat would take away the point of having self-control. Besides, Riot tried a feature like that with infinitely scaling chat restrictions and found that the worst offenders swapped to gameplay trolling and griefing when they couldn't do it in chat. Riot will not remove features just because someone would misuse it. Instead they'll just remove the misuser.
Last straw bit should change. People should know that the chat ban works against others not just themselves. I'm sure my chat restriction was brought on by a team of 4 who collectively reported me. And it was my complaint against the other guy. Regardless. Unless I know the other person was punished. Or that stupid splash screen i'm supposed to accept is removed.. i'm not playing. lol I will just troll the forums and save souls in the mean time. As for onion the only ban able offense was him spamming to report the other person, which i'm sure no one in here punishes for. Merry Christmas. Im out
: They changed runes and masteries because they are trying to improve the game. Why did they change the jungle? Twice (adding plants). Why do they rework older champions? Why do they rework classes? Why did they change masteries before? All are in attempt to make the game more enjoyable and interactive. Even if they are only small changes. Just like why do we get new phone models every year when only a few things change?
exactly, when a phone has a feature that's a hot selling point you copy it. When you simplify your rune mastery page to make it simple like HOTS , its because people don't like playing this game for that reason. I know for a fact many of my friends left this game for HOTS because of the rune, level 30 , masteries.. .
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mylittlep0wnee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=emFtE7yR,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-22T05:53:38.820+0000) > > I hate the fact we only see one side of this Convo. It hardly seems bad, i'm sure the other side was spewing worse crap, but guess what we CANT see it. This is because only the OP is being judged in this case and only their behavior matters here. Even if other people were behaving worse that's still not an excuse to behave poorly as well. Is this the worst reform card ever? No. Does it still contain punish worthy behavior? Yes.
Bull. Onions chat in itself IMO was hardly enough to ban someone if he was the only person talking. However for all we know, the other side of the chat may have had the person telling him to go kill himself, to go have intercourse with their mother. etc. and in my book that would justify it. If the person can dish it, they can take it. You do understand the minute the comment is said and read, the damage is done. Banning someone after the fact and the reporting person who had the toxic game not knowing the person was punished doesn't make him feel better. Seriously just remove the in game team chat.. or make it so people have to enable it.
: Wow So Many Snowflakes!
I hate the fact we only see one side of this Convo. It hardly seems bad, i'm sure the other side was spewing worse crap, but guess what we CANT see it. As for you EroticOnion2 , walk away. Put you energy into better things. The best way to punish RIOT is to walk away. Take your friends with you. They are losing people to HOTS, why else would they revamp the runes and mysteries. Put your energy into bettering yourself. Pick up a programming skill that will improve your marketability and make you more money in life. Go to the gym and get in shape, playing league isn't helping doing wonders for your health. Set up a you tube channel and ruffle the feathers of snowflakes.
: Riot's Punishment is not Justice
Why are you here begging, no one from RIOT cares, a few trolls will down click your post.. you are already down to -13.. and you will leave further mad. You and hubs should pause on playing this. Take up an activity together. Or Learn programming, Improve yourself and make yourself more marketable. Make more money.. This is a money in pit for people in more ways than one. And also remember you are the one in power not RIOT. Walk away, take your husband with you. That's 2 less players. .. And i'm sure your friends will follow.
: You are right. Riot's Punishment is not justice. it is Order. everyone follows the rules equally, there is no such Thing as defender and cultprit, no right and wrong. Yknow how castiel says it. "he who speaks false words shall choke on his own tongue **and his poisonous words shall betray him**" daily lesson learned. dont try to be the tougher Person. be the bigger Person and just walk away.
Bull, everyone says the same trash.. I'm sure if I spoke to you in real life the way some people in the game speak. you would lose it. And then we all come in this thread and act all holier than thou. 2 weeks since my chat restriction. Not playing this game anymore. BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Taking the time to better my life and spend it with my wife and family.
: > [{quoted}](name=mylittlep0wnee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WNxyzaNR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-10T04:38:48.287+0000) > > God is a Poro, if you are angry, stop playing. > > I see you have played 76 hours, i can assume you have more than one account as it would be impossible to be Diamond 5 with 76 hours. Unless you are gifted. Either way if you are gifted, then use that gift to better yourself. And if this is a secondary account and you have more than 76 hours in this game.. Go pick up a skill with that time, learn programming, or something, go to the gym and improve your health. > > Like any product.. this game requires a customer base.. If you feel stiffed, stop playing. It hurts them in the end, and in the process enriches your life. excuse me? Time played on lol site is glitched. Just copy paste op.gg my name?
> [{quoted}](name=God is a Poro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WNxyzaNR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-10T05:40:25.666+0000) > > excuse me? Time played on lol site is glitched. Just copy paste op.gg my name? Regarding the excuse me ? This comment was not thrown as a negative thing.. I just see people running to riots to get back on.. You don't need them, they NEED you. As for time wasted on lol, You are right it's, under reading the values. I think riot did something that makes older game times unreadable. Anyways that means you wasted even more time. I've wasted a couple of years of my life on this, if i factor for 8 hours sleep , 8 hours work.. the remaining 8 hours = a day wasted. Using 8h = 1 day.. I have many wasted years. I'm sure when I'm old and dying, or if I ever find our i'm sick.. I will regret the time wasted here. I already do. Something to think about.
: You're really taking that chat restriction hard my dude
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=weLPEFEq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-10T08:32:09.087+0000) > > You're really taking that chat restriction hard my dude Nah not really, I've moved on, reading Java development instead. I have been wanting to leave this game for some time. Game my old account (with every champ) to a kid to use, then started playing this again. And now with this last game and ban i realized it's just toxic.. Even if your not, others are.. After a %%%%% day of work, you just want to unwind, and not come across some kid in his dads basement saying disrespectful %%%%% he wouldn't say to your face in real life. Over all I'm happier not playing. BTW i can get on with my old account and play anytime, or this one if i choose to accept the warning. I refuse to do either. Though I have allocated some game time to getting on here and helping other angry people do better with their lives.
: Please Remove My Permanent Ban please
Dude you are begging them.. why .. you are the one who has power here. walk away .. they need you to make money. Walk away and take your friend with you. lol
: chat ban
MJBGood, you understand .. you are in power here.. not them. Walk away. if enough people walk away and take their gaming buddies with them. Maybe riot find another solution. But honestly.. Take up programming with the time you would otherwise spend on this. Better your skill set and enrich your life. You will be happier in the end, better health and making more money.
: Perma Banned
HAdes goon, Maybe this is a sign from the universe. Maybe its time for you to stop playing and go pick up a skill with that free time, learn programming, or something, go to the gym and improve your health. I stopped playing because of a chat ban for which i said some nasty things in response to nastier comments initiated by the other person. It's day 2, I'm learning Java online, spending time with my friends and family. And I feel better not dealing with toxic people. Like any product.. this game requires a customer base.. If you feel stiffed, stop playing. It hurts them in the end, and in the process enriches your life when you invest your time more wisely. go to https://wol.gg and see the time you have wasted on league and multiple that by 3 (to account for time sleeping and working) .. what would you give to have that time back when you are on your old age death bed. And trust me with the extra skill and money you can be making with it, you wont care about the money you lost here today. Remember Riot needs people like you to fund them, you don't need anything from them. Walk away and let capitalism talk. You are the one in power here.
: Account was Wrongfully Banned for "Malicious 3rd Party Applications"
Or just move on and do something more productive with your life. Maybe its a sign. :) Rather than improve your skill on cs, maybe improve your skill on programming or web development :) And make more money in life.
: PERMA BAN
lemosmiguel2000, Maybe this is a sign from the universe. Maybe its time for you to stop playing and go pick up a skill with that free time, learn programming, or something, go to the gym and improve your health. I stopped playing because of a chat ban for which i said some nasty things in response to nastier comments initiated by the other person. It's day 2, I'm learning Java online, spending time with my friends and family. And I feel better not dealing with toxic people. Like any product.. this game requires a customer base.. If you feel stiffed, stop playing. It hurts them in the end, and in the process enriches your life when you invest your time more wisely. go to https://wol.gg and see the time you have wasted on league and multiple that by 3 (to account for time sleeping and working) .. what would you give to have that time back when you are on your old age death bed.
: Wrongful bans
God is a Poro, if you are angry, stop playing. I see you have played 76 hours, i can assume you have more than one account as it would be impossible to be Diamond 5 with 76 hours. Unless you are gifted. Either way if you are gifted, then use that gift to better yourself. And if this is a secondary account and you have more than 76 hours in this game.. Go pick up a skill with that time, learn programming, or something, go to the gym and improve your health. Like any product.. this game requires a customer base.. If you feel stiffed, stop playing. It hurts them in the end, and in the process enriches your life.
: I got a 14 day suspension because of 1 toxic game, no bullshit.
BlackieHammer , if you feel you have been unjustly punished. (and I totally get where you are coming from, been there) .. Stop playing. BlackieHammer : You've spent about 302 hours on League of Legends which means 13 days of your life. <that's 40 days or your life of you factor in the time you are at school, working, and sleeping> Set you system to mine crypo's for you, so you can make money with that video card, rather than lose time & money playing this game. Go to free online learning sites and learn a programming language or web development skill, to help make yourself more marketable. 300 hours spent in a gym would totally change your body. And in the process you can stick it to riot chiseling away their base 1 person at a time.
Rioter Comments
: RIOT PLEASE!!! DODGE BALL MASTER DRAVEN
This has been requested 100x , riot doesn't listen . And i wonder if people actually search forums before posting. [(http://splitsider.awlnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/04/ben-stiller-dodgeball.jpg)] Maybe is i put Afro gragas skin idea, riot will take a look at this thread before banning me. :) but it will ensure someone from riot reads this. lol
Show more

mylittlep0wnee

Level 179 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion