: I don't care about URF, Hexakill and all that bullshit. I don't want to suffer long ass queue times because of it.
Again, you want people to be held hostage so that YOU can have fun. Like I said before, myself and rl friends only come here for the RGMs and occasional TFT or ARAM. The people who want to play ranked will still play it, but those of us that only come here for fun game modes will leave when they go back to the vault. Riot's whole "URF makes everyone leave", "but new client", "unpopular", "you'll love it so much that you really hate it, believe us" are just excuses to keep people watching competitive and trying to emulate their favorite LCS players by force feeding ranked SR. We're the cattle, and the vault is the prod. I thought that this was obvious by now.
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kp1dgJya,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-19T08:43:42.307+0000) > > All pvp game modes open permanently. URF, Blitz, Ascension, Hexakill, OFA, etc. All that shit available 24/7. This would kill queue times. This is a very very bad idea.
For whom? A lot of people aren't interested in ranked, and just refuse to play it. Like SC2, a lot of people are only there for the Arcade games. You wanting short queue times shouldn't be the reason why I'm forced to play ranked, instead of something I'd prefer. There are too many damn games out there now, so give me the fun shit that I want to play or I'll just play something else. Either way, I'm not affecting your precious queue times.
mack9112 (NA)
: League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. That is it’s charm.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAL6lHdw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T08:38:27.792+0000) > > League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. > > That is it’s charm. Dude we've been playing the same map for a decade. Anything new or fresh gets stuffed into a vault because 'unpopular', 'new client', 'you say you like it but you don't'. The only thing that changes is the meta, based on who gets released/buffed with the most absurdly overloaded damage out the ass mobility bullshit. The only charm I see is that we get URF back in 8 days.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
All pvp game modes open permanently. URF, Blitz, Ascension, Hexakill, OFA, etc. All that shit available 24/7. Riot is rolling out a bunch of new games, so it's time they stop telling us "unpopular", "new client", "but you'll get burned out", or whatever excuse they're selling at this point to keep us engaged in watching competitive or pretending that we'll all grow up to be pros if we shuffle into ranked SR LCS Simulator. They should just unvault the fun shit, since ranked will remain an active dumpster fire while they put their resources into phone games or whatever.
: 6+ Brawler is a waste of time...
Full set bonuses are trash compared to single op champs. Just throw Cho, Sej, and Gnar up front to cc everything for eternity, while your random 4-5 cost carry walks over the enemy team. Bring your 6 Blademasters/Slingers/Nobles up against my Cho/Sej/Gnar + random shit. There is no satisfaction in finally completing a 6 piece, when slop teams crush them with ease.
: i know, that certain other MOBA with D and 2 in its name is not welcome here,but how about getting a "pause" function? and if you are afraid of people abusing it,make it totally automatic, so when someone DC's, the game automatically pauses itself,lets say for 3 minutes max if person does not reconnect in time, then you can remake
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGear Jotaro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mHlEKTVO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-30T22:17:30.139+0000) > > i know, that certain other MOBA with D and 2 in its name is not welcome here,but how about getting a "pause" function? > and if you are afraid of people abusing it,make it totally automatic, so when someone DC's, the game automatically pauses itself,lets say for 3 minutes max > if person does not reconnect in time, then you can remake No thanks. Then we get the shit where the trolls unload their pauses when you start shit stomping their base. They need to fix the garbage client and then up the minimum system and connection requirements.
Fishyvaj (NA)
: LEAGUE CLASSIC GAME MODE FOR A LIMITED TIME
AP Yi, 6 BF Kat, real hybrid champs, tanks, and all the other fun shit that gave players choices before everything got streamlined for LC$? Yeah, sign me up.
puśsý (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:27:29.385+0000) > > It surely used to have. Then Season 8 came. And then Season 9. > This company has already proved that they won't fix anything. They want that their own game keeps sinking into this sludge, for whatever reason. > > Ten? :D Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . .
> [{quoted}](name=puśsý,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:29:04.933+0000) > > Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . . Closer to 3 seconds for a team fight. 3.1 seconds if there is a "tank" to walk over.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.17 notes
The matchmaking is a complete mess. I either face the same person multiple times IN A ROW(I thought this was fixed?), or 2 enemies are chosen, and I just rotate between them in a cycle. Why is it so difficult to implement a system that is actually random? Make this the #1 priority over new champions and balancing, because it's an absolute joke when you draw the top 2 people and get shit stomped by them back and fourth until you're at 0.
: Wait WTF WHYYY I'm so fucking sick of it. Why not any of the other modes??? Also why not fucking invasion??? Riot should just kill urf I'm sick of it.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tspreYLH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:53:38.135+0000) > > Wait WTF WHYYY I'm so fucking sick of it. Why not any of the other modes??? Also why not fucking invasion??? > > Riot should just kill urf I'm sick of it. Why hate on URF though? Why can't every game mode be available in a custom or arcade mode? I personally love URF, and things like Poros, Nex Siege, and pve phone style games put me to sleep. I never want them to be taken away though. Everything should be made available permanently, since most adults I know are capable of deciding what they want to play and when they want to play it.
: Hextech is there for the people who don't get items (i.e me). It is there to prevent snowballing from items and truly impacts idiots who 3 stack a unit. I think its wonderful to get some sort of advantage as someone who on average gets the least amount of items in the game
> [{quoted}](name=I YEET Garbage,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3bhJib7G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T02:45:27.171+0000) > > Hextech is there for the people who don't get items (i.e me). It is there to prevent snowballing from items and truly impacts idiots who 3 stack a unit. > > I think its wonderful to get some sort of advantage as someone who on average gets the least amount of items in the game Hextech only further punishes players who have bad rng. Having less items than average AND having them disabled is a likely occurrence, considering that Hex is being squeezed into almost every comp now. I actually prioritize it when I get a lot of items early because it gives me a double advantage.
: For everyone complaining about Hextech
This is actually the worst argument I've seen. So if the RNG gods gave me 2 full items that I put on a carry, and gave you 6 across multiple carries then your Hextech will help "even it out"? Your 6 items and Hextech just double punished me for bad RNG. Top that off with the fact that it's intended purpose was to shut down single unit item stacking, but it completely ruins unit placement, removing the chess aspect. Corner placing your team isn't even an option anymore. The 2 unit buff is so over the top broken that I see it squeezed into almost every comp, so Hextech vs Hextech the person with more items still wins in most cases. You're only looking at this from 1 exact perspective of "I got no items, they got all the items, I'm running Hextech, and the other 7 aren't". I haven't seen that ridiculous scenario play out a single time yet. The reality is that everyone runs the shit, it adds another layer to an already RNG heavy shit sandwich, and it double penalizes people who get less items.
: Is It Just Me or Is Hextech Broken Right Now?
The aoe is the big problem. It's supposed to counter big carries, but it's completely destroying piece placement as well. You have to scatter everything, which ruins the chess aspect. If they removed the aoe it would still be broken, because it just further penalizes players who were dealt low item drops by the rng gods. The aoe needs to go, because it's serving too many purposes
: This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:58:10.089+0000) > > This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P Think about all those URF fans who have to wait 6-12 months to play something that should be available permanently. At least TFT has myself and some friends playing League again, because we're usually playing other games until URF comes back. At this point Riot should just evolve, and allow every RGM to be permanent. Let the players actually play your damn game, instead of "play ranked LCS Simulator like the pros or gtfo".
: It's fresh they will find the bad things and fix them it is not a bad thing becuase it gives you a chance to level the playing field against the players who stack everything on one person
> [{quoted}](name=super kranked,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=xZrxjHUJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T21:40:45.711+0000) > > It's fresh they will find the bad things and fix them it is not a bad thing becuase it gives you a chance to level the playing field against the players who stack everything on one person Level the playing field? You've got 7 items across your gunslingers, and I've got 3 total all on my Varus, because I was lucky enough to get gold every neutral wave. Now your 4 item advantage turned into a 7 item advantage, because I should be double punished for bad rng. Why are my items and positioning both destroyed for a 2 piece bonus? How is anyone defending this horse shit? Remove the aoe completely. 2 piece bonus is 4 seconds to a single random unit, and 6 seconds for the 4 piece bonus. Now it can still be bullshit, but serve it's intended purpose of focusing a single unit being stacked, and not shut down the items of an entire team, while also erasing any Guardian build.
: Does Riot still do the legacy vault?
Yeah they're sipping Mai Tais somewhere on a desert island vault with Tupac, Elvis, RGMs, and the balance team.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Yet another patch where Item RNG isn't fixed
Add the Hextech for another layer of rng. The game is purely a coin flip at this point.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Give his Q base damage Make his W give him more speed Make his E travel faster And make his R supress longer
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2dpUhKsO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:04:36.794+0000) > > Give his Q base damage > Make his W give him more speed > Make his E travel faster > And make his R supress longer Shit man, it's Rito 2019. If you want real changes, you have to speak their language. Release a new Skarner skin Give his Q more damage Make his W do damage Make his E do more damage, add a dash to it, and make the subsequent hit knock up instead of stun Make his R do more damage Now they're listening.
: Is it just me or are people slowly not playing league anymore?
My friends list has been empty since URF last left. I'm sure it'll repopulate if URF comes back again. Ranked SR is just played to death and boring at this point, and Riot is unable to evolve and branch out. Their vault holds some fun stuff, but they refuse to open it.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Riot you arent losing players in SR to other game modes your losing them because.
I haven't played ranked in a couple of seasons, because a decade of the same shit just got boring. Until TFT, I'd only come back for URF or the occasional ARAM. Most of my Discord is in the same boat, come back for URF and then dip when Riot starts herding the cattle back to the LCS Simulator. Ranked just isn't enjoyable anymore, and removing more options won't change my opinion. It's time to evolve and focus on more game modes, not force feed the same boring shit.
Scazie (EUW)
: Every change since season 4 has just homogenised champion gameplay
I miss the days of AP Yi and Sion, AD Eve and 5 BF Kat, top lane Zac, and all of the other fun shit that kept the game fresh. Now it's all streamlined for LCS. The only thing bringing me back to this shitter are RGMs that don't even exist anymore.
Pumo (NA)
: But they brought back his ult {{champion:154}}. So we gud now fellow Zac main
> [{quoted}](name=Pumo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=00230001,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:02:29.516+0000) > > But they brought back his ult {{champion:154}}. So we gud now fellow Zac main We lost wave clear, damage, and sustain from pre rework. People forget that Zac's highest win rate was top lane as an AP sustain bruiser. Reverting the ult did nothing to make him lane viable again. He simply can't function the same without a full revert
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
{{champion:154}} I stopped playing ranked a couple of years ago when they ruined my boy for those big LCS plays that I personally don't give a shit about.
: RIOT Bring back the old rotating game modes
URF, Hexakill, and OFA are the only times I come back to this game. Ranked is a dumpster fire that's been played to death for a decade. Unvault the fun shit already.
Sillae (NA)
: Players: We want Nexus Blitz to be a Permanent Mode!
Blitz wasn't my personal favorite, but it's better than slogging through another decade of ranked. It would be nice to have a legit arcade mode where every pvp game mode is up permanently, and we had the choice of what we wanted to play. My friends list has been empty since ARURF left, and they aren't coming back until it does. Just give us URF/Blitz/OFA/Hexakill/Ascension, and stop trying to force LCS Simulator down our throats. There are too many good fucking games out now to be told what to play on League, so unvault the fun shit, and I'll come back.
: Because it's not really ever going to happen where both feel impactful. Assassins tend to fail in high-durability environments. Once tanks (or hell, even juggernauts) are meta assassins start losing usefulness. Especially in ones where there's a lot of CC and teamfighting.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6c0L0ul0,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:00:16.766+0000) > > Because it's not really ever going to happen where both feel impactful. > > Assassins tend to fail in high-durability environments. Once tanks (or hell, even juggernauts) are meta assassins start losing usefulness. Especially in ones where there's a lot of CC and teamfighting. It's not an assassin's job to deal with tanks. ADCs are supposed to bust the tanks, and assassins bust the ADCs. Right now everything busts everything instantly, and tanks in solo queue have been borderline troll picks for over 2 years(with a few exceptions due to over buffing reworks that immediately get nerfed back to shit tier).
Xonra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQobb6nR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-26T21:01:11.321+0000) > > Why would they do that? It doesn't increase their profit margins at all! What, did you think this game was meant to be fun?!? I mean that's not true at all. Fun game modes are gonna make people play more. a small percentage of people play ranked, and the fact that play time and players spike when things like Nexus blitz and URF shows up proves people play MORE when there are fun temp game modes. And more games played means more chance of people buying skins and such. If people aren't playing or played minimally vs people playing more it isn't hard to see which gives a higher chance to make money.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeBoomer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQobb6nR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-27T04:16:48.847+0000) > > I mean that's not true at all. Fun game modes are gonna make people play more. a small percentage of people play ranked, and the fact that play time and players spike when things like Nexus blitz and URF shows up proves people play MORE when there are fun temp game modes. And more games played means more chance of people buying skins and such. > > If people aren't playing or played minimally vs people playing more it isn't hard to see which gives a higher chance to make money. URF does bring a shit load of players back with their wallets, but Riot is all in on LCS. Pushing LCS and herding players back into playing LCS Simulator are their primary objectives. I absolutely hate ranked, and fun pvp game modes are all that I'll play, but we won't get them until Riot gives up on the "Sim or bust" shit. I refuse, so I'll just play other games until URF rolls back into town.
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hab072cf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-21T18:02:11.502+0000) > > You see, ezreal isn't an OP champ or anything. But he has a good fan base that want to play him. > We re not asking for nerfs on ezreal (at least I am not). > by definition, if a champ has been floating between A and S tier for 6 years I'm pretty sure they're overpowered, especially on a massive playerbase > What I would like is ezreal to be balanced around being a trinity force adc like he used to be. And have the items BUFFED for other champions. > why? trinity force has much of the same issue, the triforce build gets a frozen mallet > For example, IBG. If it was melee only, would anyone mind a lot if it was buffed to compete as a tank item vs bruisers? > Did you see my post regarding the issues pertaining to the three transformation champions and what has happened in the past? also I can't see it being any better of an item if it were 'melee only' since its current power level is the max it can be before something like fizz or ekko comes in and goes full tank > I just don't like the idea of a champion needing the items to be relevant, and at the same time be _the only champion_ on whom the items are even viable/competitive. > Again, Iceborn AND manamune are both built on jayce and have both been built on jayce since his release, they're not his core build anymore but that's simply due to imbalances in his kit regarding lethality, which riot has stated a yearning to nerf. That can't be done if there isn't a viable alternative for him to build into, and his healthiest role historically, as well as his initially intended role, was that of a B tier ADC meets a B tier bruiser. > At least that's how I perceive the situation. I just firmly disagree that a single champion should ever be the catalyst for the removal of an item, I'd rather have that specific champion have a situational nerf in relation to that item.
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hab072cf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-21T18:08:03.276+0000) > > by definition, if a champ has been floating between A and S tier for 6 years I'm pretty sure they're overpowered This is factually incorrect. A few years ago he was actually at 46%, and the boards would often have posts asking for buffs. Ezreal's strength or lack of has always come down to small buffs or nerfs. Small buffs have pushed him to too strong, while small nerfs have guttered him. His core items are the same items that he's been building for years. Do they nerf him back down to 46%? Or do they nerf his interaction with his on hit core items, which he's used for years, some of which were spent in a pretty bad spot?
: Rotating game mode (rgm)
Play LCS Simulator, and emulate your favorite LCS star! Watch LC$! Battle Chess, because those DoTA guys are making money! Buy skins! RGMs make people happy, but they don't make money, and that's all Riot gives a shit about at this point. This game stopped being a player friendly passion project a long time ago.
: So Riot can make a Dota Chess clone in less than half a year, but at the same time they...
Been waiting for permanent URF, One for All, Hexakill. Instead we get some Battle Chess shit to cash in on the DoTA hype. Straight up trash company.
: Apparently none of his skills are on point with what he was like before the rework (ignoring his Q, which isn't going to be reverted) Basically, his W and E are still nerfed from the rework, and now his R isn't going to be fully reverted. The whole situation is just a glorified Zac nerf that took over two years. I just want old Zac back, he never needed a rework in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=CleverCactus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYauYEoi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T04:46:49.864+0000) > > Apparently none of his skills are on point with what he was like before the rework (ignoring his Q, which isn't going to be reverted) > > Basically, his W and E are still nerfed from the rework, and now his R isn't going to be fully reverted. The whole situation is just a glorified Zac nerf that took over two years. > > I just want old Zac back, he never needed a rework in the first place. Completely agree. This change still leaves him unplayable top lane, where he had his highest win rate. An AP situation bruiser doesn't work if he can't sustain and he can't bruise. A full revert is the only option, but Riot still won't admit what a horrible choice it was to rework him in the first place. Full revert or gtfo.
: Favorite rotating game mode
URF. It's the only time my Discord has friends playing League, and it brings me back together with old online buddies. Everyone on my list scatters to other games when it leaves. I also really enjoyed Hexakill on TT, but URF just brings back so many fucking people.
: [GAMEPLAY] Yasuo - Windwall is not blocking abilities when cast
Remember all those times that your projectile model actually hit Yasuo's model, only to see the wall get shit out and block it after? Yeah, we don't feel bad for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yandere Janná,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mc7tKcAQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:45:27.444+0000) > > the game is fine, no one wants a tank meta. It doesn't have to be a tankmeta just because everyone doesn't oneshot
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mc7tKcAQ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:01:30.390+0000) > > It doesn't have to be a tankmeta just because everyone doesn't oneshot Just ignore them. Most of the people crying about a tank meta weren't here for the tank meta. If a tank stays upright for longer than 1.5 seconds then it's a tank meta, and we all know that a 1.5 second skirmish is way too long. In 2 more years your nexus will just blow up in champ select, and people will still be bitching about a tank meta.
Red Fr0st (EUW)
: So , this revert is just for silver-gold ap zac players who want to deal damage as tank champion instead of usefull cc in teamfight?
> [{quoted}](name=Red Fr0st,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xXA81uAL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:42:15.225+0000) > > So , this revert is just for silver-gold ap zac players who want to deal damage as tank champion instead of usefull cc in teamfight? A tank champion? Zac's highest win rate pre rework was top lane as an AP sustain bruiser. Much like Darius does with AD, Zac would build his core damage item, go into tank items, and trade with damage and sustain. There are no shields, armor/res buffs, mitigation, or "tank" abilities/passives in his kit. He gave up damage and sustain for the Q and R, which left him unplayable in the lane. He has become a glorified LC$ cc machine. I like the new Q, but the old one did have it's place as reliable aoe and ranged poke through minions. The new Q even with it's old cd still won't make him viable in the lane, and with a longer cd it's still a borderline troll pick top lane. I'd personally prefer a full revert, so that he could once again be the sustain bruiser off-carry that he was for the years leading up to the horrible rework.
: I cannot get over the fact that Zac got reverted before Skarner
Is Zac getting a full revert or is it just his ult? A revert of just his ult does absolutely nothing, because he lost too much damage and sustain for the Q and R. If the ult gets reverted, but his damage remains in the gutter then he'll be in the same spot that he is now. Zac's highest win rate pre rework was top lane, that's a large reason why Zac mains want the full revert. He went from being an AP sustain bruiser to a support jungle who can't sustain and can't bruise.
mack9112 (NA)
: Zac top was viable when his sustain was overbearing. In his previous state he had absolutely no dueling tools which meant he had no top lane potential. The champion has some of the best ganks in the game and you can’t balance him around having that strength and being a laner he has too much power in his e with its engage potential to put power in the rest of his kit. I have played a lot of him through my time with this game.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEWNTpdF,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T02:37:14.232+0000) > > The champion has some of the best ganks in the game and you can’t balance him around having that strength and being a laner But you can, and they did. 50% wr jungle and 50-51% top lane with under 2% pick rate for the BETTER PART OF TWO YEARS. His top lane was hit or miss, with matchups he did really well against and others that he got completely shit stomped regardless of player ability. 50-51% win rate with under 2% pick rate is the definition of balance. I don't know where all this "overbearing" shit is coming from considering that he was played at 2% with 1/8th of that 2% being top lane. Bruisers are supposed to be overbearing in the lane, but Zac was far more forgiving to play against than the AD bruisers and fighters who run the fucking yard. >Zac top was viable when his sustain was overbearing. The last buff to his sustain(his W) was in patch 4.11, which was 5 years ago, about 2 years before his peak in top lane.
mack9112 (NA)
: He is not a laner
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEWNTpdF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:50:18.867+0000) > > He is not a laner Well maybe in bronze. Gold+ top lane was his highest wr. He spent the better part of 2 years with 50% jg wr and 51% top lane wr, which is better than the current 47-48% jg and unplayable in a lane. "This champ goes here" and "this champ builds these items every game" is one of the reasons why this game went to shit. If something off meta ever reaches Riot's ears, it gets curb stomped out of the boring manipulated meta. Zac top was fun to play(for his mains) and refreshing to see.
: Zacs ult revert
He needs the full revert. The Q is nice, but Zac had his highest win rate top lane as an AP sustain bruiser. We gave up too much damage and sustain for the Q and R. Revert everything so that he can be allowed to deal damage and be viable in the lane again.
: Shameless League Clone
Does Mobile Legends have URF or Hexakill? If so, I'll trade in this shit ranked LCS Simulator for some silly fun.
: Zac n Cheese Skin Idea
If it came with a full revert, I'd buy any Zac skin.
: No, they said that the numbers show that not just the returning people but long-time players leave due to URF. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/
> [{quoted}](name=King Shadow Lord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=No9Yhfx8,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T23:05:52.307+0000) > > No, they said that the numbers show that not just the returning people but long-time players leave due to URF. > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/ So URF brings in a bunch of players who otherwise don't play(like myself and several rl friends), then loses those same players plus some people who were playing LCS Simulator prior to URF's arrival? So basically, during URF the player base is at it's absolute HIGHEST, but for some reason they vault the game mode. Now you'll probably parrot some more bullshit Riot rhetoric about "but players could have too much fun and get burned out", "player feedback", or "but the old client". It would make more sense to offer URF permanently if it brings in and retains more players. But URF isn't LCS, and Riot is all the fuck in on pushing customers into watching LCS or playing LCS Simulator like the pros do. They need VoD hits, and a new crop of kids eating the ranked placebo and shitting themselves for near meaningless borders. Ranked is shit for many reasons, and none of them have anything to do with the vaulted RGMs that a lot of players would rather be playing.
: I thought Riot said URF makes people leave League. Wonder why they made URF an item then :thinkingface:
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=No9Yhfx8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:12:52.823+0000) > > I thought Riot said URF makes people leave League. Wonder why they made URF an item then :thinkingface: Let's be fair. URF brings people back to League. URF going back in the vault makes those people go back to whatever game they were playing before URF.
: Please stop making us watch LCS/MSI/w/e for quests.
They do it for the same reason that they vault up all the custom games people would rather be playing over another decade of the same boring LCS Simulator bullshit. LCS is all that matters. They'll hide fun game modes, ruin champions, and try to force us to watch something that isn't even fun to play anymore imho. League can't be fun because of LCS, but they don't give a fuck.
: Thresh is secretly the old Morgana in disguise.
> [{quoted}](name=DCYOUNG888,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6I3uxH2W,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-03T21:08:43.662+0000) > > Thresh is secretly the old Morgana in disguise. Visual update into several consecutive nerfs incoming.
Sarutobi (NA)
: The general rule of thumb is if you cannot dedicate 60mins don't play. If you can only play got a certain amount of time play the other game modes. That's why they were made!
> [{quoted}](name=Sarutobi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tqWAhPtz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T14:53:40.079+0000) > > The general rule of thumb is if you cannot dedicate 60mins don't play. If you can only play got a certain amount of time play the other game modes. That's why they were made! If only they had a vault full of alternative fun game modes that they could release permanently at any point...
: So why were rotating game modes removed?
1. Too hard to keep them updated. 2. You'll get burned out, and lose interest, even though you've been essentially playing the same thing since WC3. 3. Player feedback. 4. Old client. These are the bad excuses we've been given over the years. Want the real reason? Riot is all in on LCS, and they need us playing LCS Simulator.
: Blue Essence
The BE is actually even more useless when you own all of the champions. I have like 60 unopened capsules, because 2 mouse clicks isn't worth my 'reward' for leveling or gaining honor.
Colte (NA)
: just watch it from torrent and you dont get spoiled {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Zop60ipE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T02:57:08.108+0000) > > just watch it from torrent and you dont get spoiled {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Dude that's some low rent ghetto shit. The quality and experience are just as important as the story. Just fork over the 10 bucks for the finale, and actually enjoy it.
: FUN FACT THERE WAS MORE FUCKING DAMAGE IN THE LAST SYSTEM VS RUNE REFORGED!! there are reasons to hate it why being up something clearly wrong. Mobility creep is fucking just bs since your mad you can't kit a skill shot. Pyke is fine he has less in his kit then thresh or sona wtf is your problem? Zoe is a burst mage so yeah her doing a lot of damage is fine it's the same as an other burst mage. There basically just assassins with more range and utility. Name me one unnecessary rework? Since you probably can't or you have a really stupid reason.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hf8FHrf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-29T12:10:08.497+0000) > > Name me one unnecessary rework? Since you probably can't or you have a really stupid reason. **Before** - An AP sustain bruiser, sitting around 50% wr with 2% pick rate, for the better part of 2 years, and had his highest wr top lane. **After** - An AP sustain bruiser pretending to be a tank. Overloaded with cc and stripped of damage to the point that he practically heals enemies when he hits them, and had his sustain nerfed on top of it. He was sacrificed to LC$, reworked out of the lane and out of a fucking identity. His mains were told to fuck off, after years of being arguably the most balanced champion in the damn game. Unwanted, unwarranted, and un-fucking-necessary. White knight all you want, some reworks are absolute shit, and this one tops the list. {{champion:154}}
Show more

nGio

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion