: Mastery 6 tokens
Its 2 tokens and some blue essence/champ shard for mastery 6
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eyI0Q3Kr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T07:44:13.757+0000) > > Pff. Well, that comment bit you in the ass quickly. Pfft. Like I care about some one's opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eyI0Q3Kr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T08:07:31.069+0000) > > Pfft. Like I care about some one's opinion. Then why post it on a site that yk people will react and respond on?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Xintium (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=nYtro 25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2019-10-08T14:23:55.911+0000) > > Imagine thinking statistics is everything hahahaha. There's 2 kinds of science, theoretical and experimental (according to my gr 10 science teacher) Just a comment on this. There is no such thing as "2 kinds of science", theory and experiment are an integral part of science. They are two faces of the same coin. Statistics is no exception. The "theoretical" part of statistics is made up of mathematics, mostly _Probability Theory_ and _Classification and Estimation Theory_. Strictly speaking, these are _formal sciences_, i.e. you start from some axioms, which are assumed true, and all the results follow from mathematical logic alone. The "experimental" (actually, applied) part of statistics is the analysis of real-world datasets with techniques derived from the theory. > To actually see who wins, you need to experiment This is the same as saying: "To actually see if its head or tails, you need to experiment (i.e. tossing a coin)". Statistics isn't concerned specifically with the outcome of a single experiment (which is still information, mind you), but what this tells us about the probability distribution and its properties. But, for the non-mathematical adepts, this is a lot harder to grasp. While winrate (and sometimes sample size) are more elementary concepts and so more commonly used.
> [{quoted}](name=Xintium,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=0000000000030000,timestamp=2019-10-09T08:06:40.372+0000) > > Just a comment on this. There is no such thing as "2 kinds of science", theory and experiment are an integral part of science. They are two faces of the same coin. Statistics is no exception. > > The "theoretical" part of statistics is made up of mathematics, mostly _Probability Theory_ and _Classification and Estimation Theory_. Strictly speaking, these are _formal sciences_, i.e. you start from some axioms, which are assumed true, and all the results follow from mathematical logic alone. The "experimental" (actually, applied) part of statistics is the analysis of real-world datasets with techniques derived from the theory. > > This is the same as saying: "To actually see if its head or tails, you need to experiment (i.e. tossing a coin)". > > Statistics isn't concerned specifically with the outcome of a single experiment (which is still information, mind you), but what this tells us about the probability distribution and its properties. But, for the non-mathematical adepts, this is a lot harder to grasp. While winrate (and sometimes sample size) are more elementary concepts and so more commonly used. yo what the fuck...
: Yikes. Looks like someone is uninformed. https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=master_plus&role=top It's not your fault, that's why I'm here. > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T03:01:49.866+0000) > > But I get you want to shitpost with uninformed opinions that don't have any factual basis in reality so don't let me stop you. Hahahahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-08T03:29:01.056+0000) > > Yikes. Looks like someone is uninformed. > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?rank=master_plus&role=top > > It's not your fault, that's why I'm here. > > Hahahahaha Imagine thinking statistics is everything hahahaha. There's 2 kinds of science, theoretical and experimental (according to my gr 10 science teacher) what you keep bringing up is theoretical driven from stats from passed games, in which theres more than just toplane. To actually see who wins, you need to experiment. With just top and jg.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:27:07.854+0000) > > Guy this is just bs. Like first you say she got hit by 4 fucking tower shots at level 6 which is impossible for a champion to survive that unless you just afk, like the 4 shots at level 6 does about 800 damage. > > But then you say riven used everything in less then a second LIKE WTF DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR FUCKING POST. > > Like WHERE YOU JUST AFK OR SOMETHING? darius can dive at 6 too and walk away from it with 200% hp
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:56:20.906+0000) > > darius can dive at 6 too and walk away from it with 200% hp Darius actually has life steal built into his kit riven has to buy it and its not nearly as much as darius q heals. Different situations entirely.
: I know how to fix the afk problem. The team that has afk doesnt lose LP. This will make things so much easier and a lot less tilting
> [{quoted}](name=GL at MCdonaldss,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=0000000100000002,timestamp=2019-09-09T17:05:01.697+0000) > > I know how to fix the afk problem. The team that has afk doesnt lose LP. This will make things so much easier and a lot less tilting Right so someone ends up getting harrased into leaving the game for the sake of everyone else. So easily abusable by the same people that abused the role swapping with the old ranked system from earlier this year. U don't want another ranked reset do u?
Tusnek (NA)
: Geez. Even the people on the forums are toxic. It’s fine - I understand I’m not significant to a big company like riot but the fact is - people have been quitting the game for similar reasons and they’ll continue to quit the game for similar reasons. Eventually it’ll add up to be a significant portion of the beach. Most of us see the writing on the walls. We can see the amount of Purchasable cosmetics that riot is pushing down our throats now adays and realize that riot doesn’t want to ban people because it’ll remove paying customers. They’re sacrificing the playability of the game in order to boost sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Tusnek,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T18:10:32.468+0000) > > Geez. Even the people on the forums are toxic. > > It’s fine - I understand I’m not significant to a big company like riot but the fact is - people have been quitting the game for similar reasons and they’ll continue to quit the game for similar reasons. Eventually it’ll add up to be a significant portion of the beach. > > Most of us see the writing on the walls. We can see the amount of Purchasable cosmetics that riot is pushing down our throats now adays and realize that riot doesn’t want to ban people because it’ll remove paying customers. They’re sacrificing the playability of the game in order to boost sales. And people will join the game. I just started last year. And so have so many others. Same with this year. And the next. They lose one guy and gain another. Makes up for the "part of the beach" that was lost + more than that too
: well, technically Cassiopeia's most intricate mechanic is her ultimate, which is basically hit or miss by luck of if the opponent happens to be facing one way or another Ryze however, is definitely a high-skill ceiling champion, though his skill floor is also fairly low given he's an intro champion
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=0003000000000004,timestamp=2019-09-01T15:59:42.188+0000) > > well, technically Cassiopeia's most intricate mechanic is her ultimate, which is basically hit or miss by luck of if the opponent happens to be facing one way or another > > Ryze however, is definitely a high-skill ceiling champion, though his skill floor is also fairly low given he's an intro champion Smart guy{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Theorex (NA)
: And here we find a specimen that doesn't understand the fundamentals to league of legends, thus thinking that Ryze and Cass are simple champions with the potential to full to zero someone similar to LeBlanc, Zed, Annie, or Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T23:02:44.825+0000) > > And here we find a specimen that doesn't understand the fundamentals to league of legends, thus thinking that Ryze and Cass are simple champions with the potential to full to zero someone similar to LeBlanc, Zed, Annie, or Lux. I mean u just lumped lux and annie with zed and leblanc. Ms broken hitbox and child with point and click stun. With arguably 2 of the hardest champs in the game. Idk if u see the problem here but the problem Is ur comparing multiple different classes with multiple different objectives throughout the game. Cass and ryze scale harder than zed and leblanc. They're late game carries. They play the lane to farm. Lb and zed play the lane to win thru oppressive plays. The very fact that u compared the champs with one another tells me u have no real knowledge of how the game works, let alone lane objectives. Next time u wanna compare, compare the specific classes together, otherwise it just makes a bias
: > [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T16:49:04.768+0000) > Ryze and Cass high skill cap... my fucking sides.
> [{quoted}](name=reusablemeat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-31T22:48:58.960+0000) > > Ryze and Cass high skill cap... my fucking sides. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Jamaree (NA)
: Not gonna lie, sometimes I snap ban things that I don’t want to play against, like I tend to just ban Aatrox because I have trouble with him without realizing my other laners want to play him.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BF5djtHf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-21T21:10:54.842+0000) > > Not gonna lie, sometimes I snap ban things that I don’t want to play against, like I tend to just ban Aatrox because I have trouble with him without realizing my other laners want to play him. That shouldn't be a problem cuz it shows when ur gonna ban a champ a team mate is hovering. Its there to stop people from banning team mates champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOEvk31t,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T21:53:48.159+0000) > > Rammus gets more armor from his W than Jax ever will from his R, not to mention better uptime jax gets both armor and magic resist from his ult though...
> [{quoted}](name=FutureTrunksOP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOEvk31t,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T22:20:02.574+0000) > > jax gets both armor and magic resist from his ult though... So everyone just wanna forget that veigar can stack tank items and still one shot u? Ok
OKIDJ (NA)
: Why the removal of TT could make the game literally unplayable.
No one mentioning all the leveling bots that used tt to level up
div3rse (NA)
: It literally seems like the 100 people who play TT are in these comments and the hundreds of thousands who dont cant be bothered to even comment. The other guy in these comments said it absolutely perfectly, the playerbase isnt there and with the addition of TFT why split your playerbase even more with multiple options and risk the chance of increased queue times when theres unpopular modes that can be cut.
> [{quoted}](name=div3rse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-07-31T19:03:03.372+0000) > > It literally seems like the 100 people who play TT are in these comments and the hundreds of thousands who dont cant be bothered to even comment. > > The other guy in these comments said it absolutely perfectly, the playerbase isnt there and with the addition of TFT why split your playerbase even more with multiple options and risk the chance of increased queue times when theres unpopular modes that can be cut. ever wonder why the queue times are so long and there's a very limited player base for tt? I sure as fuck know riot doesn't.
: whatever, the map was fucked anyway. Funneling means you basically won, the game mode is rigged
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-31T18:09:37.944+0000) > > whatever, the map was fucked anyway. Funneling means you basically won, the game mode is rigged See if riot really gave a shit bout the game mode this wouldn't be a problem but the didn't and here we are with another 11 {{champion:99}} skins on the way
: It's literally free stuff they give for you playing good. Stop complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WolyAHdr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-29T22:44:25.983+0000) > > It's literally free stuff they give for you playing good. Stop complaining. Shards aren't even free at the end of the day. U gotta pay for the champ still.
ZeZeRot (NA)
: Rookies, I play with 600 ping. You have entered my plane of existence.
U ain't shit I outplayed a talon in ranked at 800 and got a triple on kat with 2 fps and 1200 ping. But its bronze to be for.
JoeMG (NA)
: I haven't had this happen, but I have been getting disconnected from games about every 30 seconds to a minute since the update. It's super weird and frustrating.
The update feels really buggy but they did say due to a high amount of players there's a hell of a lot more disconnections. When they release a game mode this really should be a lil expected considering the talk and hype around tft
: What if we nerfed these said lane bullies and ranges champions to compensate for it
YaraUwU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tylko yasua gram,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-05-18T07:42:17.812+0000) > > You were just annoying, ban deserved. Then why are 90% of yasuo players not banned?
: This is the reason why gold players and below have such a bad rep, seeing that you are gold 2 - you think that you are the smartest beings to have ever played the game and write about nerfing this and that, and how life is unfair due to apparent feeders every game. I completely disagree to the fact that you can't solo carry anymore, you can if you try and are good enough. Also, what is riot supposed to do about it? What is this "system" you are referring to? Riot already made it so you can pick roles so that people can play what they want to play and are relatively good at, which makes the games a bit more balanced. You want to have losses prevented for each time a teammate does poorly in your games? Not gonna happen. Everyone loses sometimes, that's just how the game goes, but you can have an impact in the long run. Think about it like this: if you win your lane and generally do well, let's say 70% of the time, and every other laner is 50/50 because solo queue, then statistically you will climb either way. Get better, try playing duo with someone good and focus on winning.
: Excellent comment...I understand what you are saying 100%. But maybe that is because I play Aram a lot and not ranked so I don't start any game with the exact champ or team I would like. Therefore if I lose I don't care as much....which oddly enough has translated into better overall game play. What the heck maybe I should play some ranked and see if Elo hell actually exists or not lolol. Good comment and summary.
: Yes, there is counterplay to his kit, but once he gets ahead it can be tough to shut him down. The windwall could be tuned down. I've had an idea on this for a while: Treat his passive similarly to renektons. Movement gives him the wind charge. It could be used similar to renektons fury, causing his windwall to be stronger based on the amount of wind that's charged up. 0-25 could be auto attacks, 25-50 could be most basic abilities, and 50-100 could be ultimates. Plus, some of the ultimates he can block don't make a lot of sense. A giant ram literally called by a demi-god is a projectile? Plus, instead of the width of the windwall increasing per point in ability, it could be the duration with a small increase in width. Something along those lines.

nYtro 25

Level 86 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion