: Some great mobile game Artwork
Wow so you guys have no idea what mobile legends is smh that's too bad Cuz its more enguaging than league in many ways, it has everything league doesn't and there was this whole issue between them and league saying how they were copying league champions. Its like pubg and fort night right now and IMO they came out with the better option. Its definitely worth checking out. PS the guy looking like ezreal his real name is Bruno an ADC footballer
Rioter Comments
Vordo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6dE6kYTj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T23:54:17.990+0000) > > They're not supposed to. 99% of what is posted here doesn't get into the game, especially not champion concepts, and the 1% that does get in the game had massive amounts of support(Dragon Trainer Heim/Pizza Delivery Siver/ect). People do these for fun and post them here, like people do with fan fiction and fan art, because that's what this sub-board is for. Its for sharing League related things we made, not to get them into the game. There have been quite a few reports of sand in urinary tracts, as of late. There was this educational show on TV at some point, that discussed this problem thoroughly. Reading your post, it reminded me how many people suffer from this affection, every day of their lives. The show was called South Park. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but I strongly recommend you go watch it. You will learn so much. As your name is too long for my already tired from typing in-game fingers, I will call you Kyle. May I call you Kyle? Coo'. You see Kyle, you are right, of course. The world IS wonderful. All IS how it should be. Yes, there IS in fact world peace and Riot Games IS the go to company when it comes to upholding non-biased views of any sort. Keep fighting the good fight! We believe in you, Kyle!
ummm the fuhq{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} what is any of this even supposed to mean >There have been quite a few reports of sand in urinary tracts, as of late. There was this educational show on TV at some point, that discussed this problem thoroughly. Reading your post, it reminded me how many people suffer from this affection, every day of their lives. The show was called South Park. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but I strongly recommend you go watch it. You will learn so much. As your name is too long for my already tired from typing in-game fingers, I will call you Kyle. May I call you Kyle? Coo'. You see Kyle, you are right, of course. The world IS wonderful. All IS how it should be. Yes, there IS in fact world peace and Riot Games IS the go to company when it comes to upholding non-biased views of any sort. Keep fighting the good fight! We believe in you, Kyle! if you one of those toxic people gtfo!!! your kind is not welcomed here. [side note] And nami pls dont ban me of any thing am just resolving this issue here
: Haha, thanks. The spear part of the picture is LITERALLY because this was the ONLY decent picture I could find of a tribal-like lizardman, which I didn't even think I'd have problems finding one. He isn't exactly a warmongering character... just un-trusting, he quite likes peace as his story indicates, so not using weapons makes some sense. And we don't have a lot of true fistacuff champs outside Lee. Pretty sure this guy would wreck Lee though, as you can pick him up if he dashes unto you and then throw him into tower or something. I re-added the stun, thanks again xD
good so now if i trap an enemy in a canyon i can do my dance to put the voodoo on them then hunt them down with my tribe{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} only time i see i can get to do it anyway unless am in a bush
: I honestly didn't think about that... but that sounds pretty awesome so... Yes, yes you can. And the direction of the head is chosen just like the direction of Viktor's laser. They come out at an angle, not straight up, so that's why I went for the push rather than knockup. I'm gonna add that in...
you know what would also be nice if his e can be used at 3 separate locations then have them all target a single location like {{champion:268}}'s sand soldiers to have either the beam/s or bite/s to converge on a single location. eg hes guarding his allies while they take dragon/baron in the pit and he plants a head at each side of the pit (1 up river,1 down river and the last one dead center of the pit entrance and have all the heads shoot their beams at dragon/baron) would be cool also if while the heads are planted the can basic attack units within 200 units of them ( just some thoughts){{sticker:sg-lulu}} [side note] thats a really cool hydra image
Gilgayu (NA)
: > [Passive]: Demon magic, Sorie is a descendant of ancient magic users from the voodoo lands and has inherited the powers of a flame demon giving him bonus magic resistance based on 10/20/30% attack damage and bonus armor based on 10/20/30% ability power increasing at levels 1/7/13. If you don't mind, I'll add in my own thoughts. > [Passive]: Demon magic, Sorie is a descendant of ancient magic users from the voodoo lands and has inherited the powers of a flame demon. He gains bonus magic resistance and armor based on 25/35/45% of his **bonus** attack damage. He gains 5% armor pen and magic pen for every 150 ability power. What I meant before when I said it was contradicting is that building AP grants a lot of power to his kit, specifically Aguni's w, and letting it boost his defense probably isn't the best idea. Armor is much more important than mr. Most ap champions build at least 1 mr item (not even mentioning there are mr pen boots but no armor pen boots), so I think granting his ap build that much power is a little discouraging to a more flexible style (just like how for kayn, both raahst and shadow works, but most times people choose raahst because it's just better) In my version, armor/magic pen really aren't that strong because they are based on your offensive numbers, and AP are meant to be counters to tanks anyway (in my mind: assassin counters adc and mage, adc counters mage and some tanks, mage counters tank sometimes adc, tanks counter adc and mage in specific cases like mundo). ________- The following suggestions will be pretty opinionated, I hope you don't mind. ___________ Personally, I think making him a bruiser/fighter (damage wise perhaps similar to udyr? I'm not sure) in base form and either ap caster (control mage) or assassin in Aguni form can be pretty cool. First of all, this concept makes me wonder why there isn't a ranged bruiser yet. It seems a pretty interesting path to take, at least I think so. One of the reasons of why Riot hasn't made a ranged bruiser is probably because bruisers are meant to be in the heart of the fight, dealing massive damage while exposing oneself to the enemy carries. I came up with a solution (took me all day to think of one, in case you are wondering why I responded so late): What if Sorei has one more passive that's something like "Sorei's abilities mark enemy champions hit for x seconds, and Sorei's auto attacks gets special effects/ bonus damage/ procs effects depending on the ability used to mark (these are all possible, I'm just giving a general idea) _if he is within 250 units of a marked unit_." You see what I did there? By putting a range limit, this makes a ranged bruiser possible without making him too oppressive. If you don't think this fits Sorei it's all good, just let me know because I'll be using it then xP. __________________--- ^ I just wanted to give you an idea of what I was imaging Sorei as if his ad build is bruiser and ap build is mage. _____________________ I'll leave you with changing the abilities around if you think it's necessary, but personally I think making Sorei and Aguni each focused on ONE playstyle is pretty important. What I mean is that Sorei can be more utility focused or defense focused, while Aguni should just be a "I'M GOING ALL OUT AHHHHHHHHHHH (think any anime protagonist xD)". The easiest way to do this is probably to change Aguni's q to something more mage-like and for Sorei just whatever you like, but more focused. A jack of all trades is either useless or too powerful in this game, it's pratically impossible to find the middle ground. (If you look at nidalee, who excels at a lot of things. Her main damage can all be dodged. Her heal is barely noticeable. She requires herself to hit something for her jump to actually be powerful.) I hope this was helpful, good luck! ____________ The formatting is amazing, better than I'll ever get, since I add all those "notes" under everything. Where did you get the 7 from for the difficulty though? Is it a replica of League's official difficulty rating? Oh and sorry for not posting the link when I shared the pictures. https://www.deviantart.com/zhao-p/art/Rain-639250791 I always link the artwork because these artists are the ones who make others remember our concepts, although I hate to admit it.
Hmmmm so much to say so first thank you, you have grown well and have become a fine creator and critic, you make me proud.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Now then i originally thought to give sorie a mark system one that would synergise with Aguni but thought to change it since its something that already exists, and so i chose to go with the flame circles. Originally aguni was meant to be the tanky part but that too is already done, (tibers) so i figured to make him an assassin, high damage, magic resistance but low health and armor since he has the aura that can kill anything around it he should not be hard to kill. Now i understand that a mage cant have high armor so am going to change that he's no longer a mage and will now be a fighter/brusier with the same stats.
: Interveiw???
{{champion:75}} hmm i don't work here but what are you're questions
: Xul'Ka, The Island Shaper
Y3ah ig this guy was live I'd probably main this, am just wandering why he has no spear to throw around. Lol i like this its nostalgic for some reason no further comments <-- (says slot) i legit have no suggestions or anythin{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} g I'd change {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Yeah the stun was a little overkill...
Lies the stun was needed its his only stun + it makes sense to have there.
: Ro'Ka'Em, The Twisted Horror(Champion Concept)
Ha lol a Hydra hmm cool but IMO its lacking love how you made the head regen mechanic and the abilities are fabulously devised but my question is after e can i w/q ?? This would be what am expecting from this concept but I don't see a duration for how long it can stay at the location, also e should be a knock up to synergise with his w more, also can he pick a direction for the head to face after e is cast? Or does it face the general direction of the others. Just some questions i have i can give more pointers/suggestions afterwards if you want but as always good job on this. {{sticker:sg-poppy}} now to check out that other concept you linked up there.
: Haha, nice! I can just imagine it... What a beautiful champ. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
lmao ikr this would be the funniest thing ever if it was live. Scenario: mid lane Thelo uses q his ball hits off a wall and lands in the river bush from his tower thelo uses w and makes a run for it the enemy zed sees him and dashes towards him, Thelo uses slide tackle to go for the ball and almost reaches it, zed sees this and launches a shurikin that takes Thelo in his side, passive triggers and thelo fakes injury then uses red card on zed.
rareform (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nasu010,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y4prATy5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T15:08:34.911+0000) > > ok so this is a concept similar to something i'd make with the push pull mechanic on his ult and the disperse into stealth effect, i believe this concept has a lot of potential however it is lacking in some areas but before i get into that i need some answers (i haven't read the entire lore so am going to ask directly), what type of champion is this ranged, melee, mage ( am assuming melee/tank since his kit feels like a ap bruiser ) secondly his kit make for a lot of good play but needs some adjustments. ill post a few suggestions through out the day so if your on line you can see what am adding He's a ranged AP caster - I actually just modified the Vengeful Partition mark text. The mark now remains until enemies leave combat. I think it's necessary for the mark to remain for extended periods of time as Q is a health cost ability and it was designed to be the primary ability used for CS and poke throughout laning. If the mark remains for a significant amount of time it applies the intended pressure that Olyrion could use W-Levy at any moment to heal and deal damage. He's very much so designed to be a Q-Q-Q-W-Q-Q-Q-W oh the enmy is diving E away and Q-Q-Q-W now E back on CD (from Levy usage), advance on target with E then Q-Q-Q-W
lol well that's 1 way to use it, you see the way/type of kit you created has the best potential if you consider it more of a jungle champion, bvut in order for it to be properly effective you need to adjust some cooldowns; 1. his Q should be more of a {{champion:8}} E and should allow his passive to affect allies that way he can use the shards on them to deal damage to enemies in between them, it can be a buff to armor/damage reduction or shield which seem to fit nicely into his play style. 2. so his w can remain unchanged but i feel the flying shards should reveal enemies hit for 1 second this also counts for his ult. 3. e is one of his best abilities but should have 2-3 seconds stealth so he can have more time to reposition before recalling his shards to materialize and those shards should leave a zone after he shatters where the shards remain and rotate dealing damage to passing enemies while he is stealthed. so he shatters/explodes into the zone of shards, becomes invisible for 2-3 seconds then blinks to the target direction and rematerializes at his current location or on recast. 4. his R only needs a longer duration say 6-8 seconds since the waves dont deal allot of damage going out, he has the recast and its his ult, this way he can set the forge at a location and roam, possibly deal damage with q/w since all affected units get his passive then recast can be an escape or execution. thats how i see this concept anyway. --- with these modifications he can now buff his allies with his passive and use it as a source of damage, eg set q ally they position infront across or behind an enemy you use levy to pull the shards from your allie to hit the enemy between you two and get the passive on them so you can use levy again. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} hope this helps {{sticker:vlad-salute}} nasu010
rareform (NA)
: Olyrion, The Weaver's Menace
ok so this is a concept similar to something i'd make with the push pull mechanic on his ult and the disperse into stealth effect, i believe this concept has a lot of potential however it is lacking in some areas but before i get into that i need some answers (i haven't read the entire lore so am going to ask directly), what type of champion is this ranged, melee, mage ( am assuming melee/tank since his kit feels like a ap bruiser ) secondly his kit make for a lot of good play but needs some adjustments. ill post a few suggestions through out the day so if your on line you can see what am adding
: What about "**Fake Injury**"? He is a soccer player, I know they're good at that. Red Card is pretty close, but I wanna see him get hit at full health and "appear" to instantly die. That ending pun though. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
lol you caught that huh {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} YOU SIR ARE A MAN OF CLASS yeah that would be funny to have in his kit now that i think about it slide tackle the fake injury = high elo then use red card for the championship win. hahaha (check it out now)
: Many many thanks for the work of art compliment !!! , and yes I would very much prefer your CD reduction suggestion in his W so it’s not too OP , and also Yeap he will probably be perma banned in pro play :( and be constantly nerfed ~ , anyways you asked where dies he stand in durability ? while his kit isn’t really super built around durability , he has the advantage to get tons of resistance and potential Tankyness but still retain is retaliating or killing abilities , before I lay out the build path , do me a favor and search and read about the items I mention , and when all of this was said and done.. know that it was your question that made this tanky abomination possible xD , ok lets get to it , at lvl 6 grab “ Force of Nature “ and at lvl 11 grab “ Trickster’s glass “ and “ wizard’s regalia “ , and finally at lvl 16 grab “ Ionic Spark “ “ Madreds Blood razor “ and “ Leviathan “ , so with all those items working together +Resolve rune tree as primary , late game and combined with your Kit , you will survive most of the deadliest crowd control , deal a constant reliable damage per second and most of all , the potential to grow even more HP from Leviathan ( Leviathan is the HP version of Mejais soul stealer I miss that item xD ) Lastly , he’s a melee champ through and through , so I guess enemies can exploit that early game by aggressively zoning him
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} whaaaaatttttttt{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} this is insane i had no idea those were even created Trickster’s glass, ionic Spark “ “ Madreds Blood razor why were these even removed with these in my arsenal id be a god {{sticker:sg-syndra}} if ever a champ would have a deadly build such as that bro it would be GG
Rioter Comments
Gilgayu (NA)
: I won't go into specifics because all the numbers are pretty good (most of them are on the low side, but I think it's fine if you want him to be more bruiser style). I'll talk about his entire kit in general. Be aware that this comment might sound a bit weird here and there because the point I'm trying to get across is... complicated. ______ When I first saw his passive and aa range, I expected him to be an ad bruiser / ap glasscannon. I'm not sure where are you heading to (you mentioned ap being the tankier version, but his passive contradicts that to a certain degree). As seen with most "transformers" (nidalee, jayce, shyv, etc.), they tend to end up being a jack of all trades. Sorei has too many tools in his hands. I heavily suggest removing some of the tools he has now and strengthen the leftovers. For example, his q provides damage (aoe, which counts as one "tool" for arguement sake), cc, dot aoe (burning area), and even ms for allies. This level of combination of "tools" is pretty strong, and there are a lot of ways of fixing it. If you want to give his ad/ap build more power, boost the ratios and perhaps remove the ms. If you want to make him grant more utility, maybe make the burning area (for q only) something different that grants ms for allies but doesn't deal damage. There are honestly a lot of ways to fix this, and like I said before, I have no idea of your final "destination" (like what you hope your concept will look like at the end). I sincerely believe that this concept has great potential, and the effort you put into this concept makes me believe you think the same. By cutting away less-necessary effects and strengthening necessary ones, this concept will be unique even among transformers (no pun intended, xP). Just one last warning if you decide to give Sorei a small rework: 500 isn't the farthest range, but an average marksman can turn into a devastating fighter really quickly.
yeah i think the ms is a bit over kill i just wanted him to have some way of be able to help allies so i figured that i could put it in his q and i was already aware that hes already terribly powerful now that he has a second E so am removing the ms hes just gonna be a tanky mage/assassin. but you have touched on an interesting point >When I first saw his passive and aa range, I expected him to be an ad bruiser / ap glass-cannon. I'm not sure where are you heading to (you mentioned ap being the tankier version, but his passive contradicts that to a certain degree). --- enlighten me cuz i too was a bit unsure how this would turn out. Aguni is supposed to be the glass cannon (part of his twist) since Aguni is after all the Assassin part in Sorie's kit, now though Sorie is/can be tanky does not by any means make him a tank if you notice his stats are of an ordinary mage where he has low armor that would only scale by 30% ap from his passive at lvl 13 giving him roughly 15 bonus armor about 35-40 armor at 200 ap not including his base armor at lvl 13 or armor gained from tank items. [Side note]: Hows my formatting now.
: So... like... you die and then you're dead permanently? Or? I feel like a 1 life game-mode would be kind of cool, it'd make everybody play suuuper carefully.
yup that way there's no feeding or flaming but its gonna be crazy if a match comes down to a 5vs1 (team must be absolute garbage if that ever happens) id like to see it best out of 5
: Well... just about all support champions would be garbage. And in general League of Legends is a game centered around teams, so a 1v1 doesn't make much sense from a practical standpoint. Or cents from a Rito standpoint.
then here's a better thought you know how in nexus blitz there's this event where the teams do a sudden death match why not do this but for rank hmmmm?
: Yeah that’s going to be pretty nasty :o along with death fire grasp active and a death fire Touch Sorcery rune , and btw updated ang Gave lamenting orbs 500 range instead of 600 , because if combined with vengeful haze gap closer he would prove too sticky with also a potential mini stun to boot ~~~~xD
hmmm if they can get out before the third wave its fine, cus since the damage is being reduced by 30% (wait ...... damn i dont want this as a support its worse that xerath ) thats like 4 -5 slows omg thats amazing w+e+w is amazing but too potent for it to be live (well by league terms anyway if i could create my own game this would defiantly be a thing) but question you reduced the cast range or the aoe range? cuz its the aoe range that affects the potency of this ability hmmm id say put in a 10-15 sec cd after that combo is used since you have the cd reset on lvl up so hes gonna be really powerful but in terms of his durability where does he stand? cuz he can build anything. he can go tanky ap mage with life steal/omnivamp and just be death incarnate in game. if i havent said this before {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} bravo man this is a work of art but he's gonna be a perma ban though just saying.
rareform (NA)
: Olyrion, The Weaver's Menace
{{summoner:51}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:52}} {{summoner:12}} {{summoner:3}} pant... pant... thats a lot of reading up there pant... pant... had to use flash just to get here seems like really good stories though now on to why am here.... am about to leave for the day but i saw this concept by rearform and was like why does this name sound familiar ..... then after warping through that wall of text i remembered your the one who created that crypt walk concept, its hard to forget a like mind (this is really interesting) so am leaving ghost just to say ill leave a review of this a little later when i get settled at dinner am about to teleport out so laters {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Heeeyy nasu10 :D , I am flattered hahah , many thanks for the interest and curiousity , anyways let’s get to your question , I made him as either primarily Mid lane ? But he will have a pretty hard time early game I’m sure , that’s why it’s a nice safe pick to go top lane where you might survive a little bit more with your harass and Zephyr wielding , which gives you nice attack speed , damage and Tenacity to better survive and keeping top laner bruisers or hitters at bay , but other than that hmmm , I guess he would be viable as a support aswell ? If you play it right , while he’s unable to make use of early gold generating supp item or natural gold generation he can safely gain levels with an ADC in lane and potentially rack up gold on kill assists or even a kill , so let’s say you did well and saved 2000 gold at lvl 6 , you recall to base and by this time your total converted dark treasure chest gold % will now be 33% instead of 25% , so grab yourself a nice old item from your ult , while leaving a dark treasure chest in base for someone to pick up before you leave , let’s say you chose your vayne adc ( your passive dark treasure chest HUD works like when kindred chooses champs to hunt ) so when vayne recalls and opens the chest , she gains 660 gold , and that is crucial , every penny counts hahah , also speaking of his Ult , hmmm maybe he starts meditating and the whole map would hear an eerie ancient song with strings and bells as choice of instrument hahah , and his quote would be “ The items of yore... “ and after he leaves the shop he says this “ Cower now.. “ finally his ulimate’s shop HUD ? Hmm he starts channeling and a shadowy dark particled shop menu would appear ( just like how the normal shop menu appears , just imagine it as a dark version of itself ) the items inside the shop have a limited display and essential , offensive , or defensive suggestions but the whole repertoire will not be visible and you must type it yourself , that way RIOT can save space and would with this mechanic it urges you to remember the old items , it’s part of the nostalgia and you must be either a geek of the old league or an experienced player or atleast done your researche to make those efficient so don’t waste time while browsing for an item . I can go on and on , but I’ll say this just in case , you can make this champ a nasty slippery hybrid melee damage dealer , I imagine his vengeful haze as a jet black Diana Q that actually relocates him at the end of the skill shot , and your question about the nature of his lamenting orbs is like this , imagine an MF ( E ) but it rains down all once instead , then after 1.25 seconds the second wave will arrive in the same location with the same logic and so is the third wave , each delivering their own debuffs , so yeah he’s either a nasty DPS melee dealer or a burst God Mage 🧙‍♂️ or a Peculiar Lucrative support ~
oh ok iss its like a mf was thinging more along the lines of a xereth w meets syndras q but mf is more accurate (am stupid for thinking that) but on a side note i just came up with a new ability (lmfao sigh smh) so hes a mid mage/top i see and with those abilities + a {{item:3116}} his q just got a hell of a lot more potent faeless for if he has (.....) other items({{item:3181}}) deadly {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: No, Q functions normally. Just a stun depending on how long it was channeled, but can now "1st" cast DURING the jump for a minimum range/stun. Removed E losing its damage and CC when paired with Q, but you'll get more CC using them separately as the knock up basically removes the stun duration(potentially effects a larger area though).
hmmm i see nice touch so now she does landing damage. it would be nice if while in the air she can get 2 target rings first for the cast of the q/landing and the second for the latter but both occurring in less that a second after the initial cast of the first
: I guess I'm just bad at trying to overload abilities xD Q should probably have better interactions... I think there might be a slight misunderstanding though? E is the ability that gets its damage and CC removed, not Q. I figured that would limit the potential burst damage from her engage. I guess I can try and buff things up a bit, and set in some more combos. The passive would be based solely off of her current health, in max health %, so while at 40% Health you could drop to 1% and not be capped at 24%(which is 40% of 40%), however most champions wouldn't dive you knowing this if you're at 1% Health, so choosing the -20% could be a better choice. Or while at 25% Health you can bump your Health up to 65% and look relatively healthy to avoid hard dives or Urgot R's. If you have it at -40% and die then you'll respawn with the -40%, but you can always change this during your respawn timer. Heck just having the passive and NOT using it can be quite tricky to the enemy team.
lol ohhh ok i get it so on the ability bar the select-able % would be displayed >I guess I'm just bad at trying to overload abilities xD --- hahaha lol yeah i guess when i make mine i just go with it, but > E is the ability that gets its damage and CC removed, not Q --- is what i thought but i also thought that the cc from q would also be removed? is it? either way this is a pretty solid champion you totally nailed the psycho chick but since her kit feels empty since her w is just a empower give her some basic attack ability like every forth strike deals bonus damage/life steal and armor shred i dont know her kit is one of those that look like its light but in real play the champion would have so much weight from just the q+e and then she has her r man shes just aaaaahh{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Thinking Process
its straight forward come up with a name, passive, three or more abilities and an ultimate while having them be: 1. possible 2. unique (can be similar to other live abilities just not direct copies) 3. follow a specific theme/concept (be it swords/magic/sports/etc. 4. and they all must have some form/way of interacting with each other unless your going for some kind of basic champion e.g.{{champion:22}} where none of her abilities interact but all follow the theme of ice archer. these are simplified rules after you post your first concept someone from the community should hopefully give you a review and some tips no how to create a fully fleshed concept with role lane, and various other statistics. hope this helps {{sticker:vlad-salute}} nasu010
: " Fleugl , The Rift's Vengeance "
hmmm a concept based on the old items..... hmmmm as a long time player i'm ashamed to admit i haven't really kept track of what items have been removed and which ones that were nerfed or edited. (never really cared to focus on this) The concept seems possible though it would need to be coded with access to the games old data cache in order to get those items. so hows this HUD gonna be? is it like the current items menu/ shop?, then if so why not just give him admin access while in shop so he can get any item?, within boundaries of the map of course. Also vengeful haze reminds me of my Gabriel's death wave so am flattered to see a similar ability. your lamenting orbs are interesting but i've yet to grasp how exactly the are fired/ cast. without a given time frame between the waves this ability seems almost overbearing however its well mitigated since you added the reducing damage, still its something to be added though. Ha Ha this is just me thinking but can this have a lingering field effect? like after the ability ends it leaves the area electrified dealing either low damage to enemies or hasting allies passing through over the next 3-5 seconds. this way the character has more utility for team play. his r should be a channel where we visually see him chanting with the weapons rotating around him. And now finally What type of champion is this since he has access to all items ever he can build anything, but you never specified what he was.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Wait, formatting? That's like asking me to write an essay with my phone, good luck man. _____ "New concept and mechanics still working out some kinks thoughts" Option 5. I loved it. ___________ Since you are going do some edit on Monday, I'll give my analysis on Tuesday (now I think about it, it's been a while since I analysized your concept... good old times xP) I still have some suggestions for your edits though: 1. If you look at it closely, that necklace actually resembles the symbol for Shurima (well, kind of). Perhaps include something about that in his "lore"? It would certainly be cool for my standards, which are pretty low. 2. For the passive, it's usually 1/7/13. I suspect that's just a typo though. 3. **A small advice** from someone who has changed all of their at least 3 times (some even as many as 6 times). Copy and paste the whole post into the comment, so you can see the whole thing rather than like just 5 lines. (at least that's how the pc version works) It helps out a lot for me. 4. Maybe grant him a new e while he's in ult? Since he transformed Aguni into a sword, it wouldn't really make sense for him to make it flame. You know what I mean? 5. and lastly, come on man, I don't like to be called Gil gay u, but you don't need to spell it Gil ga u. xD (my actual last name is yu, and the name Gilgamesh, that guy from Fate/stay night, was taken, soooooo...) __________--- I really like it man, this picture was actual one of the few that I regret sharing (I shared like 80% of my "possible concepts", the rest 20% wasn't shared because I was just too lazy) because it had so many possibilities (a remain from the Rune Wars, a complete new race outside of the known Runeterra, some higher-ups in Void, etc.). But hey, the concept is very interesting and interactive (meaning not just the same combo through and through). Thanks a lot for putting my name up there, I'm honored. :D
well am done with the edits tell me if i hit the mark
: I think the hardest part to call on this kit is the false health, honestly. The RNG of it all would play a major part in whether or not you get a kill in some cases. Imagine being at around 70%hp (definitely safe for a fight) but your false health displaying you as 85%. It could get pretty frustrating to constantly run back and forth trying to get it to display a lower amount of hp, and your enemies, odds are, will not attempt to openly engage you if they notice you constantly rerolling your false healthbar. It seems like a finicky mechanic at best, and one far too unreliable to use consistently at worst. I like the kit, and I like how that false health looks on paper...I just don't see it translating to actual gameplay well.
>I like the kit, and I like how that false health looks on paper...I just don't see it translating to actual game play well. True enough but ill make my own comments. > huh sigh looks like the rest of my comment wasn't posted well lets see. i really like her kit but its got a few places where i'd add a little extra umph. Her q is great it allows for huge damage at varying distances and has the interaction kit her e but i'd have a recast on her q alloying her to pull it to another location or to her self while on the ground dealing reduced damage. so now she can use e then cast q and still have enough time to recast so there's no longer a reason to remove the damage but the cc is still removed. her r is impressive > Jacqueline's axe stops at the first wall or structure hit, dealing its damage to structures. If the axe hits a wall then it carves a hole into the wall (150 units wide) that lasts 10 seconds and may be passed through. --- this is a wholly unique ability allowing a character to open a passage through terrain through physical means this ability in itself is amazing since it has multiple uses. the gank potential is phenomenal. As for the her ults passive its already been said that its a golden idea one that was seeded from the inception of neeko. if we could get this to work right this ability would be game changing. --- >Jacqueline can choose a different amount of Health to display. Rank 1: (-20%)( X )(+20%) Rank 2: (-30%)(-20%)( X )(+20%)(+30%) Rank 3: (-40%)(-30%)(-20%)( X )(+20%)(+30%)(+40%) >It will default to the last amount you selected. --- so as i look over the edits you made to it i ask how exactly does it work now? do you select an ally with a certain health threshold? or are those values calculated (+/-) from her current health visually?
: Hmmm i like it :D , i would love to use this champ , along with a yasuo knock up combo , via his Beryl flame's second cast , now i have a question , since the Beryl flame second cast is his Ultimate , what is its " Hook " factor ? like malphite's ult it has the potential of nasty damage + almost point and click reliable knock up , what is the case with sorei's ult Hook factor ? is the knock up actually longer in duration ? or is it just its potiential Nuke/ burst factor ? im curious :D nice concept bro {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
ummm.... first of all thanks bro glad to hare this concept getting positive reviews and i just finished my edits and stats lore is still to be done after i look into annie a bit more. now on to your question >what is the case with sorei's ult Hook factor ? tell the truth am not sure what you mean by this but from the example you gave i'll say this sories ult has 2 parts part 1 passive Beryl flames is an empowerment that sets him as a melee champion and buff to his basic attacks. And its active part halo dance launches a flame vortex at enemies. now the catch (hook i think) is that its not point and click but direct-able and can be used as an escape. imagine late game theres a team fight in mid where 3 or more enemies are closing in on sorie, he channels his ult then recasts and dashes 400 units forward placing him behind his tower and at the same time fires the vortex to knock up all the enemies that were chasing. At this point it would be perfect time to follow up with q and e to finish off any survivors.
nasu010 (NA)
: Sorei the oni kid
Sigh gonna do the final edits on Monday to fix formating spell check and proof read to clarify any elements not explained properly.
Rioter Comments
Gilgayu (NA)
: Ovenaas the Frozen-Darkin
Hmmm OK a dark in armor concept but I'd say it should have more weight ever play dmc4 the way the Mac has this ghost aura (susanoo for better refrence) since he has the mode switch ( good mech to have him bind to an ally movement) But in his regular form i this k you might want to change his w yo when linked to an enemy unit he transferred 60% of the damage he receives to the bound enemy and slow them by 25% while bound within 800 unit's. You can make the slow stronger the further they get from him . This way he becomes better at solo. You can still have him heal a portion of health if the bound enemy dies. The rest of his kit is great i was making a similar concept but never completed it so this is nice to see jeep it up{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: 1: Kinda looks like a Rengar skin. 2: Matches the faceless theme, almost what I'd expect from an Aurelion Void crossover. 3: not sure, I think mechanical theme might not fit too well with the title. 4: Getting some serious RWBY vibes... oh wait. Yeah, gotta love RWBY, but maybe a different concept. I currently have 1 champion with a demon-arm theme, so it'd be nice too some more honestly. League is totally missing that(can't count skins). 5: Skarner my boi! Wouldn't argue him getting a skin. And maybe a rework too... 6: I know I've seen a few dragon-themed concepts around, so I don't know how creative we can get with making one original. 7: Honestly this picture can be interpretated a few different ways, which is good in terms of a collaberation. 8: Like a giant titan? Brand meets Malphite? I guess outside of Malphite we don't have much in the way of titan-like champions. 9: To be fair outside of Nunu we don't really have a young male champion, Female has Annie and Zoe, so ehh it could work for some kind of concept. 10: Hmm... a mechanical monster? As opposed to the helpful friendly Blitzcrank I like this menacing robot design. 11: Kinda freaky, gettin' some serious Bloodborne vibes from this sucker. Definitely would have stuff to work with here though. 12: Kayn meets Kayle, I don't think it fits the theme per-say but I could see it being a concept of its own. 13: Is this some Assassin's Creed art? looking at the emblem there, seems pretty out of place from that game. Not too sure what my thoughts on it are. *** Given, I don't know why I just gave each one a review xD I'll see what I haven't already used... and don't per-say plan on using for a full blown out concept already.
so am thinking of a concept along the lines of this https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages3.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20110601200155%2Fmegamitensei%2Fimages%2F0%2F0b%2FAsura.JPG&f=1 , https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fonepiecegold.altervista.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2Fmaxresdefault-6.jpg&f=1 where the concept has multiple faces but some how they aren't his
: Hyshio, The Thundering Abdicator(Champion Concept)
Also for simplicity keep the text formating but you can use the images for reference
: Well the League champ roster I had(champs I could actually make look like themselves) consisted of 1: Kassadin 2: Malzahar 3: Janna 4: Sivir 5: Yasuo 6: Garen 7: Aatrox 8: Akali 9: Fiora 10: Mordekaiser 11: Darius 12: Sion 13: Katarina 14: Thresh 15: Tryndamere 16: Kayn Final battle was Garen VS Sion, it was a very close match but g-dog won. Darius beat his 1st match(whoever that was), and then beat Morde, and then lost to Garen. Janna beat Trynd and then lost to Garen. My best fighter turned out to be Eston(The Judge of Piltover), who lost to Sion. It was funny that Garen and Darius fought each other, but sadly the random placement caused them to be unable to fight on the last match. Turns out that Astaroth and Siegfried are pretty strong fighting styles.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y06AufWT,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T19:45:18.563+0000) > > Well the League champ roster I had(champs I could actually make look like themselves) consisted of > 1: Kassadin > 2: Malzahar > 3: Janna > 4: Sivir > 5: Yasuo > 6: Garen > 7: Aatrox > 8: Akali > 9: Fiora > 10: Mordekaiser > 11: Darius > 12: Sion > 13: Katarina > 14: Thresh > 15: Tryndamere > 16: Kayn > > Final battle was Garen VS Sion, it was a very close match but g-dog won. > Darius beat his 1st match(whoever that was), and then beat Morde, and then lost to Garen. > Janna beat Trynd and then lost to Garen. > My best fighter turned out to be Eston(The Judge of Piltover), who lost to Sion. > It was funny that Garen and Darius fought each other, but sadly the random placement caused them to be unable to fight on the last match. > > Turns out that Astaroth and Siegfried are pretty strong fighting styles. ohhh lol id have liked to see this
Gilgayu (NA)
: Sounds cool to me. Here are __*some*__ pictures that I've gathered over the months, perhaps we can use one of them? 1. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c9fdd95c-c2e1-4994-a78b-62381c56a4e7/dcekurm-f88c767e-2a9a-4b94-a89a-e5c61d3fd8a3.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_624,q_70,strp/ruan_jia_charr_reckoner_01_1_by_ruanjia_dcekurm-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjI0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzlmZGQ5NWMtYzJlMS00OTk0LWE3OGItNjIzODFjNTZhNGU3XC9kY2VrdXJtLWY4OGM3NjdlLTJhOWEtNGI5NC1hODlhLWU1YzYxZDNmZDhhMy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.o2UcIYVtJ7rv3e1ekSixbJQKLzo_-wd91sIHz1l3hLQ 2. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/bd879c0d-f90c-4ce8-83a6-a8d530365867/dcr96fr-70afead6-296d-4770-8654-ec9aa01a6ebd.jpg/v1/fill/w_1348,h_593,q_70,strp/hod___fluid_nightmare_by_alectorfencer_dcr96fr-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzMyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmQ4NzljMGQtZjkwYy00Y2U4LTgzYTYtYThkNTMwMzY1ODY3XC9kY3I5NmZyLTcwYWZlYWQ2LTI5NmQtNDc3MC04NjU0LWVjOWFhMDFhNmViZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTY2NSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.1M6z9Rxgt6gRBQBam0w5DvJjMvTSTXSoldck81NJp9M 3. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e321524d-9746-4eef-856a-8aabb953de8e/dcrouq4-f74085af-c9e7-45c0-8c67-907bfe13c940.jpg/v1/fill/w_900,h_720,q_70,strp/brizo_by_benedickbana_dcrouq4-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTMyMTUyNGQtOTc0Ni00ZWVmLTg1NmEtOGFhYmI5NTNkZThlXC9kY3JvdXE0LWY3NDA4NWFmLWM5ZTctNDVjMC04YzY3LTkwN2JmZTEzYzk0MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.s7X4f7h_9zj4fkCaMIZFrTCttXRs6HyMD-G9aZ0OgbQ 4. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a89a23b5-b6bd-47ea-9625-776bd1027475/dcs5qzt-b27c9904-570d-4342-ab18-6a9852040a2b.png/v1/fill/w_1198,h_667,q_70,strp/grimm_yang_by_dishwasher1910_dcs5qzt-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODE5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTg5YTIzYjUtYjZiZC00N2VhLTk2MjUtNzc2YmQxMDI3NDc1XC9kY3M1cXp0LWIyN2M5OTA0LTU3MGQtNDM0Mi1hYjE4LTZhOTg1MjA0MGEyYi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTQ3MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.vZVzbbanynrlRs8XqEJBQACs131kpZkQIKCoJkSJXQE 5. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/354824f8-c625-4ae5-84a1-f879fac18076/db7j55k-41087bf2-d1c8-48d2-aca5-684e9fbacc00.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_753,q_70,strp/wasteland_scorpion_by_fooyee_db7j55k-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzU0ODI0ZjgtYzYyNS00YWU1LTg0YTEtZjg3OWZhYzE4MDc2XC9kYjdqNTVrLTQxMDg3YmYyLWQxYzgtNDhkMi1hY2E1LTY4NGU5ZmJhY2MwMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.HK-ga5vxTvtC8gTHTqb6Yn0fZoxFRPegLxpWPFGF5Oc 6. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6f91404f-4350-4e2b-ab42-9e0426ca389c/dcz0zb3-8e9a6eab-808b-4f6d-93b9-3f0fc4feafbb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmOTE0MDRmLTQzNTAtNGUyYi1hYjQyLTllMDQyNmNhMzg5Y1wvZGN6MHpiMy04ZTlhNmVhYi04MDhiLTRmNmQtOTNiOS0zZjBmYzRmZWFmYmIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.cbHUEoYISnylgHWrKOAwPRUZGPCLymSPL9okqevzBgQ 7. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e321524d-9746-4eef-856a-8aabb953de8e/dcxa906-f614908b-b5d1-4881-b50f-7d1a8f48d4ac.jpg/v1/fill/w_894,h_894,q_70,strp/war_wind_by_benedickbana_dcxa906-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTMyMTUyNGQtOTc0Ni00ZWVmLTg1NmEtOGFhYmI5NTNkZThlXC9kY3hhOTA2LWY2MTQ5MDhiLWI1ZDEtNDg4MS1iNTBmLTdkMWE4ZjQ4ZDRhYy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0._0fYsCatPlM09eq40JEUeD18WEwqSWo0zFHS6yhOQo0 8. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9aa31f9e-3752-478a-bcae-305421dcb295/d7t3op9-c93dbe59-5233-465c-a6d1-41a0f13b7209.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlhYTMxZjllLTM3NTItNDc4YS1iY2FlLTMwNTQyMWRjYjI5NVwvZDd0M29wOS1jOTNkYmU1OS01MjMzLTQ2NWMtYTZkMS00MWEwZjEzYjcyMDkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.634nJXg8GkKHbBrLBilvATqmLZHmpi3AjZNR537OQIM 9. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fca98793-3197-49f0-a871-3e20c17ca3f3/dakld2f-2cb72f2b-a17d-4619-a334-d63a37cd64fc.jpg/v1/fill/w_786,h_1017,q_70,strp/rain_by_zhao_p_dakld2f-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMyNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZjYTk4NzkzLTMxOTctNDlmMC1hODcxLTNlMjBjMTdjYTNmM1wvZGFrbGQyZi0yY2I3MmYyYi1hMTdkLTQ2MTktYTMzNC1kNjNhMzdjZDY0ZmMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.x3vGDuSvknVEn98Fg1Qpwy2yBEqz2SRKri5QA0-MIP0 10. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e9dc60e6-3f47-419a-9804-f455fecf3afc/d36ekxo-5eb152da-0650-4aea-bb4e-0e20624739cf.jpg/v1/fill/w_894,h_894,q_70,strp/trojan_scout_by_thiago_almeida_d36ekxo-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlkYzYwZTYtM2Y0Ny00MTlhLTk4MDQtZjQ1NWZlY2YzYWZjXC9kMzZla3hvLTVlYjE1MmRhLTA2NTAtNGFlYS1iYjRlLTBlMjA2MjQ3MzljZi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.huX7-wjT69R6I-HHb8H6HNygsVNysRrpyVHeat9MSTk 11. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/622ca73c-e9ec-40b5-a48f-be959210a307/dd0dmre-b4ec9387-ce5c-4d88-ad44-404052910b65.jpg/v1/fill/w_1191,h_671,q_70,strp/monster_concept_by_cobravenom_dd0dmre-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjIyY2E3M2MtZTllYy00MGI1LWE0OGYtYmU5NTkyMTBhMzA3XC9kZDBkbXJlLWI0ZWM5Mzg3LWNlNWMtNGQ4OC1hZDQ0LTQwNDA1MjkxMGI2NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTU5NiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.CWIqxfg3Wi_RQKHCWEF-tokt9Tiwzarary0JNsASJsE 12. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6f131d22-7974-4793-9db3-2160376b5c72/dclsgl1-1a723235-5e1b-4800-8c04-da6fe4407e2e.jpg/v1/fill/w_1131,h_707,q_70,strp/adam_by_wlop_dclsgl1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA2MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmMTMxZDIyLTc5NzQtNDc5My05ZGIzLTIxNjAzNzZiNWM3MlwvZGNsc2dsMS0xYTcyMzIzNS01ZTFiLTQ4MDAtOGMwNC1kYTZmZTQ0MDdlMmUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE3MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.nIL7tM_nfE2TKfRx8Au-3VjAbbElyEw73bdcd8dmcE8 13. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/180b0ff6-81bb-48d3-9130-40e8a77ba1c5/dd0i7ga-2b8beb1f-1b15-487b-a383-8e2b260cc78d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE4MGIwZmY2LTgxYmItNDhkMy05MTMwLTQwZThhNzdiYTFjNVwvZGQwaTdnYS0yYjhiZWIxZi0xYjE1LTQ4N2ItYTM4My04ZTJiMjYwY2M3OGQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.fT9lSKx1vv_wWT5qmli4Fw807o_g81tpBH-5t7QVZas Yeah... quite a few
hmmmm ..... lmao thats a lot of pics bro but some of these arnt too bad but not really going with the theme , really diggin that ruby one and id probably use 11 as a seperate concept [nossk the sludge](https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/622ca73c-e9ec-40b5-a48f-be959210a307/dd0dmre-b4ec9387-ce5c-4d88-ad44-404052910b65.jpg/v1/fill/w_1191,h_671,q_70,strp/monster_concept_by_cobravenom_dd0dmre-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjIyY2E3M2MtZTllYy00MGI1LWE0OGYtYmU5NTkyMTBhMzA3XC9kZDBkbXJlLWI0ZWM5Mzg3LWNlNWMtNGQ4OC1hZDQ0LTQwNDA1MjkxMGI2NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTU5NiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.CWIqxfg3Wi_RQKHCWEF-tokt9Tiwzarary0JNsASJsE) theres also that oni kid hmmm again some really nice pics but those are 4 separate concepts
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffc06.deviantart.net%2Ffs71%2Fi%2F2014%2F354%2Ff%2F3%2Fnaruto_chapter_696___kurama_s_ashura_mode_by_kortrex-d8ag2zm.png&f=1 hmmm void you got some nice pic there but i was thinking more along the lines of this remember when it happened there were like three seperate ones/ clones that all combined hmmm now that i mention it this can be an ability/ passive hmmmm thoughts dont focus on the image too much though its the concept am highlighting ____ [-----, the asura](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/wuWLAyJl-cerberus-the-trinity) i nominate the passive /ult of this concept (could probably roll it in to 1 passive maybe)
: Face less makes me think of "faceless" from warcraft 3 :P I imagine a collaboration like that would be inclined to be a hybrid champion... which League needs more true hybrid champs anyway. Totally up for it. Just dish out who gets which ability to create. Q,W,E,R. Maybe we can each throw in an image we find online and see which is the most fitting? Physical representation helps a lot I think. Would also be fun to choose 1 champion from our long lists of concepts, each, and then figure out how to merge them together xP It'd be similar, but essentially it'd be us picking our favorite ability that we've already made and putting it into a different kit. Like we ended up playing ability draft and got crazy. *** We have like almost 110 concepts between the 4 of us, Voidling, Chaos, Nasu, Gil(Sorry, 4 Step, ya need to make more concepts man :P ). League has like 143 champs... So we have almost made as many as them xD And they've had years. I've been going for like 4 months? We could totally have our own League(which would in fact make it easier to make champions, since we wouldn't have to worry about one being kind of similar to an already existing champ, which we all currently have to avoid :\ ). *** One another note: I started a 32 man tournament in Soul Calibur 6 with half my champions and half League's(CPU vs CPU)... Garen won. Garen needs nerfed.(To be fair Janna defeated Tryndamere though...)
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y06AufWT,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-08T23:12:50.628+0000) > > Face less makes me think of "faceless" from warcraft 3 :P I imagine a collaboration like that would be inclined to be a hybrid champion... which League needs more true hybrid champs anyway. Totally up for it. Just dish out who gets which ability to create. Q,W,E,R. Maybe we can each throw in an image we find online and see which is the most fitting? Physical representation helps a lot I think. > > Would also be fun to choose 1 champion from our long lists of concepts, each, and then figure out how to merge them together xP It'd be similar, but essentially it'd be us picking our favorite ability that we've already made and putting it into a different kit. > Like we ended up playing ability draft and got crazy. > > *** > > We have like almost 110 concepts between the 4 of us, Voidling, Chaos, Nasu, Gil(Sorry, 4 Step, ya need to make more concepts man :P ). League has like 143 champs... So we have almost made as many as them xD And they've had years. I've been going for like 4 months? We could totally have our own League(which would in fact make it easier to make champions, since we wouldn't have to worry about one being kind of similar to an already existing champ, which we all currently have to avoid :\ ). > > *** > > One another note: I started a 32 man tournament in Soul Calibur 6 with half my champions and half League's(CPU vs CPU)... Garen won. Garen needs nerfed.(To be fair Janna defeated Tryndamere though...) lol whattt garen pff who else was there, i feel like id need to test him out for some reason 6 +/- years of playing leauge and ive never really played garen outside of tutorial. bought nasus and ww of the bat
King Zeus (EUNE)
: Blood Moon Karthus
karthus is not a part of blood moon line
lmao well this brings back memories the whole gang is here once again you know we should all do a collaboration concept similar to an essay relay. a concept where each of us create 1 ability each we all agree to a passive (containing multiple parts of course) and then we agree on a name but heres the title the asura / the face less. Thoughts?
: Microverse...that may be very useful. Thank you, Nasu.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y06AufWT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T20:22:05.254+0000) > > Microverse...that may be very useful. > > Thank you, Nasu. sure np
hey void how'd you get the images for this concept to portray ranges?
: The concept I'm thinking of is themed around geysers. But I'm trying to put a lot more work into this one than my last new concepts. Still trying to teach myself code...and this latest concept of mine is my current guinea pig.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y06AufWT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T19:59:39.028+0000) > > The concept I'm thinking of is themed around geysers. But I'm trying to put a lot more work into this one than my last new concepts. Still trying to teach myself code...and this latest concept of mine is my current guinea pig. cool i look forward to it >Still trying to teach myself code --- oh then you should join [microverse](https://microverse.pathwright.com/library/microverse-pre-course-work-317b43d3/74348/path/step/43421311/) am currently going throu its pre-course to learn everything i can
lol i can really see the power in this one, i love the ult and the other abilites are fine additions but since she uses static charges shouldnt she have an empowered basic to deal bonus damage and have extra range my thought is she can stab an enemy with a basic to discharge some stacks and have a lightning bolt burst through them to strike a near by enemy unit. (ha ha ha) yeah am still on break though so am not posting for the while but heres a concept am playing with {champion that uses water but think {{champion:34}} meets {{champion:40}}
: 7 New Items - My take on more "Quest" Items
not bad i like a couple of these (Ancient Wyvern, Circlet Kemna's Ethereal Spear, Fulminating Greaves, Immovable Tower Shield) should be made live asap
: Could have a lvl based item, so kinda like Viktor's Core that reaches full strength at lvl 18(unless you're in URF). That'd be cool. Something actually worth swapping out for if you go 40mins or longer in a game. Could have an item that is affected by towers being destroyed, and gets stronger as your team destroys more, and potentially weaker as the enemy destroys your towers. Plenty of options for Rito. Heck now I wanna come up with some concepts.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=VELEk9Q6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:19:54.601+0000) > > Could have a lvl based item, so kinda like Viktor's Core that reaches full strength at lvl 18(unless you're in URF). That'd be cool. Something actually worth swapping out for if you go 40mins or longer in a game. Could have an item that is affected by towers being destroyed, and gets stronger as your team destroys more, and potentially weaker as the enemy destroys your towers. Plenty of options for Rito. > > Heck now I wanna come up with some concepts. lol i agree thinking of an item whos power is inhibited by enemy towers and gets more powerful as your team destroys towers and an item fueled by blood lust (gets more powerful if you have more kills in a game) but am on hiatus for the while got other things in the works so am not really posting as i used to
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gilgayu (NA)
: >Active: Moralaeth enlarges his orb __for 2 seconds (channeling effect)__, creating a magical barrier that engulfs all units within range=X lasts for 2 second. All units inside are granted immunity to damage, cc and are immobilized (so they basically enter stasis while inside the “bubble”). After 1 second of the appearance of the barrier, it then compresses over 0.5 seconds squeezing all units inside to its center (or as close as they can get, unit collision is still there). Then the barrier will explode scattering (__knocking back allies and enemies to the opposite direction of the center of explosion, Zigg's w style__) all __units__ to 180/200/220/240/460 radius dealing magical damage. How do you think of this? I think a channeling is probably necessary for an ability that has the impact of an ultimate. Beside that this demonstrates my vision perfectly, thanks man. _____________ Thanks for the names too. You have no idea how bad I am at coming up names. The name Moralaeth itself was made by a WoW character name generator (sad, i know). I'll change the abilitie's name at a later date.
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=LziXQAB6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-07T02:14:45.026+0000) > > How do you think of this? I think a channeling is probably necessary for an ability that has the impact of an ultimate. Beside that this demonstrates my vision perfectly, thanks man. > _____________ > Thanks for the names too. > You have no idea how bad I am at coming up names. The name Moralaeth itself was made by a WoW character name generator (sad, i know). > > I'll change the abilitie's name at a later date. lol
Rioter Comments
Show more

nasu010

Level 40 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion