: Reworked to remove the stasis, as it was a little too bard-esque.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=yR6EZtq6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-22T01:57:38.652+0000) > > Reworked to remove the stasis, as it was a little too bard-esque. Then try ice clones / ice breaker shields
: Yuki, The Frigid Enchantress(Support Champion Concept)
I going to sit this one out since you were already told to nerf it but am understanding the ult to be like random/ enemy/ ally target inside the zone to get damage/ stasis is that right?
Gilgayu (NA)
: Is spectral stealth the one that can be seen if the enemy is within certain range or the one that cannot be seen unless they have true sight? To be frank, I think being able to enter stealth if you don't move for 6 seconds is straight out not fun. Like, you can start the game with q, and you just q them into your minions, dealing around 20% of their hp (minions op). What if you give his w the stealth but remove it from passive? What I mean is at the end of the dash, End becomes invisible for 3 seconds or so. It is invisible because someone will likely be in range if it is stealth, making it pointless. But I liked the idea for the passive where you can gain something from standing still, so maybe triple his mana regen for as long as he remains still but requires a minimum 3 seconds? That [basis] can also be kept because why not ;) Adding a few ap ratios in there would also be nice. Right now this guys can literally build full tank, leaning toward getting hp, and still have mage level damage. The q is fine, but e is definitely too much. I suggest changing it to 7/9/11/13/15% missing hp (+30% AP). ______________ >[Hidden special effect] The combined use of consume the shadows and grim grip refund 50% of soulrender's cool down. I think this is a little too much. It's fine if it refunds a flat amount (let's say 5 seconds), but 50% is big. With 40% cdr, the ult's cd is 36 seconds. __36 seconds__. By reducing its cd by 50%, it becomes __*18 seconds*__. I think that is a weird number to have. First of all, it is way too strong for laning, like, you can literally deal 25%+ Maximum HP damage to your target every 18 seconds from a point and click ability. Just like his e, lowering the hp scaling and increase the ap will be ideal. Right now this ult is like Cho'gath 2.0, but also stuns.
Spectral stealth is like {{champion:28}} passive they can see you if you are in range. (Sigh teemo does it) ( and its to keep the impression that he's a ghost). If i make his dash turn him invisible then he would be{{champion:555}} again I want him to have the impression of ghost, but if i give him mana then he's a full in killing machine with almost no counterplay. ---- OK done the ratios can change and ill drop CD refund by how about 10%, ill explain how the r works in better detail. Its a very short range and small target area not a point and click, but it still has draw backs, if the target survives they become immune to damage for 5 seconds +/-.
: Ciela causes large pillars of dark energy to rise up from the ground in a large circle, entrapping the two the of them in a 1,500 unit radius(about 2x Janna R size), setting up their battlefield "No where to run now" and initiating the fight with a large sweep of her scythe in Gabriel's direction firing off a magical projection of her scythe spinning toward him.
Gabriel throws his scythe to intercept ciela's and simultaneously fires a ray of dark energy ( basic attack) hitting her in her side, she wreaths in pain as the attack catches her by surprise, the scythe begins to orbit Gabriel as ciela realises she made a grave mistake attempting to fight this unknown foe at close quarters.
: Since you dodged my R, it had a delayed time to reach you, as it will continue to follow until it is destroyed or reaches its target, being in close proximity I hit you and then cast W to knock you up for 1.2 seconds(hitting you with 3 spikes since they have a 50 unit space so even a 75 unit champion can get hit by 1 plus 2 edges) and I attack once more during the knock up for 18/20 passive stacks(515 AD, 2 more ticks of Sunfire happened) and I deal some huge mixed damage. At this point R hits dealing huge damage and grants the full 20 stacks (532 AD). Damage is reduced by around 40% from your armor(which is cut by Black Cleaver), so I only deal around 800 from R, and 1,050 from my other combo. With 29% Healing from single-target abilities, as I went Ravenous Hunter, and 27% from basic attacks, I heal for a decent amount. Luckily whenever the Scythe is thrown Gabriel loses a majority of his AD, letting me take some reduced damage. With an effective health of 9,295-6,912(-40% AR) vs physical and 5,413 vs Magic damage. As well as having 48 less AD for your ability and basic attack scaling power when you damaged me, now deceased by 88. And 12% less damage from basic attacks thanks to my Tabi.
Oh this is fun, did i survive if i did them am sorry but am going to make you regret that, since my scythe is still in rotation i recast it to intercept your r then since i used my ult earlier i now wield a chaos scythe, i pull you in with my r and hit you with my w dealing critical damage and healing then i q to throw my chaos scythe to stun you, my first scythe returns, i send a death wave at you then i send my q to spin dealing damage and basic attack you several times, the chaos scythe returns, i send a second death wave and recast to retrieve my first scythe and deal damage to the 400 unit area around me , healing for 75% life steal ( 40% from the scythes and 35% {{item:3146}} ) and the entire time you are slowed and taking damage from the {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} combo) pretty sure you died in this. ( San still put 2 scythes in rotation) You see as much as you're character might be able to overpower mine, i still have the utility and maneuverability to evade you're attacks, your r seems like your ace but having the ability to summon a second scythe gives me the advantage, i still have the ability to command 1 while attacking and pulling with the other, the {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} combo is deceptively potent since any time i hit you with an ability you would get slowed, meaning you are trapped in the rotation of my scythe taking initial and continuous damage from by scythe, the bleed a d the slow trigger, all the while I get healed and able to still follow up with my other attacks. I could have also chosen a variety of Item builds to increase my damage/recovery output, {{item:3071}} {{item:3508}} and {{item:3072}} make me untouchable if i can hit you first
: "Poems? Are you intending to mock me? Noxus never halts!" Ciela leaped up to a tall branch and moved toward the voice. "Run run run and hide, in the end you will have died..." Ciela came to a small clearing with a rushing river that blocked out other sounds... An easy spot to land an ambush. She put up her guard, and began crossing the river...
I rhythm with these lines, for your soul shall be mine. Gabriel rides a Death wave to wards ciela knocking her out of her tree and spins his scythe as a sign to commence combat.
: After taking the hefty damage and seeing you swap position(what I was waiting for) I throw my Q at you(still slowed by me leaping past you) to land a decent spinning attack hitting a good 6 times before you can escape the radius, and I cast R. 11/20 Passive stacks for 48 bonus AD(and 48 less for you).
Hmm this is the aim of this Battle, timing is crucial, i send a death wave towards your r and recast to dodge it after i use q to hit, slow, and drain your health, then i aa rapidly thanks to {{item:3087}} and launch a death coil crippling you again with the slow combo, recast my q bringing it slightly closer so i can cast w and have it in rotation dealing a nice chunk of damage which i heal for majority of since I have {{item:3148}} {{item:3508}} ( critical heal) now since you already ulted i use r and recast it immediately to pull you this crits since I have essence and static but i still use e to hit you with another point blank death wave and reduce your armor, followed by a w to deal more damage and bleed you. ( can still continue this combo)( note if i had taken {{item:3068}} you'd have been taking soon much damage still, but i opted for critical heal since I was expecting your ukt to do some crazy damage)
: After briefly talking to(threatening) a nearby farmer Ciela got a lead on her target, word being that he disappeared into the forest west just minutes prior to their conversation. "Do you really think that you can run from the might of Noxus!?" Ciela yelled toward the forest, entering with caution. "I have direct orders to detain you, from the king himself, so hiding is useless... Nobody can avoid the punishment for their crimes." Ciela began traversing the forest, hastily checking for any broken twigs and loose footprints, tracking her target down and following his trail. Hearing a sound off in the distance Ciela yelled "You're a sneaky rat, but once I catch a glimpse of you then there's no escaping!". *** I think that's how this works...? Makin' some short story here. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Don't wuss out man keep the story flowing you should know by now league in not all about stats
: Ciela, The Vile Harvester(Champion Concept)
Well since your close i hit you with e you take damage from the scythe reducing your armor+ you take direct/ point blank damage from the death wave with {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} crippling you're movement and dealing that burn damage, i recast to travel to my death wave. ( at this point i can also use my q to do the continuous damage while you are slowed, meaning it'll proc the {{item:3116}} combo again and still just haunt you with my scythe) but I enjoy the health i just recovered from that basic combo.( note i no longer have my scythe in hand).{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: After briefly talking to(threatening) a nearby farmer Ciela got a lead on her target, word being that he disappeared into the forest west just minutes prior to their conversation. "Do you really think that you can run from the might of Noxus!?" Ciela yelled toward the forest, entering with caution. "I have direct orders to detain you, from the king himself, so hiding is useless... Nobody can avoid the punishment for their crimes." Ciela began traversing the forest, hastily checking for any broken twigs and loose footprints, tracking her target down and following his trail. Hearing a sound off in the distance Ciela yelled "You're a sneaky rat, but once I catch a glimpse of you then there's no escaping!". *** I think that's how this works...? Makin' some short story here. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh ( echoing laughter emanating from the forest Center in a dualistic voice) run from this place it is not for your kind, hurry make haste before I change my mind. --- Going pretty good {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Gabriel is on the defensive there are secrets to unfold.
Rioter Comments
: From what I've seen the passives of {{item:3812}} and {{item:3146}} stack with each other. Also... Doesn't he only get 5 items because of his passive? :P *** Well... I'm not sure how exactly to start off the fight xD (Assuming they're fighting in mid-lane) Ciela uses W behind Gabriel, crossing horizontally to block his escape.
> *** > > Well... I'm not sure how exactly to start off the fight xD > (Assuming they're fighting in mid-lane) > Ciela uses W behind Gabriel, crossing horizontally to block his escape. Oh really basic attack x2 + I send a death wave at you --- Really that's good to know I have no idea also we should have this battle in a thread of its own in case it runs long >https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dVN2xN2G-ciela-vs-gabriel-death-battle-rage-of-2-reapers Ok so we do this like a game of chess settle your first move let's see if we can make this entertaining
: You had to use Hashirama lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfram Oxford,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=sdxtXrIi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:19:54.126+0000) > > You had to use Hashirama lmao Of course he's way too awesome not too, just look how cool he looks, fanning aside i chose his image because of his armor And hey aren't you a search engine??
: Welllll... Actually looking a bit deeper into it, I think she'd be able to take him. As even converting 60% AP to AD can only give him around 600-ish AD, which with her passive knocks him down to 512 AD. And she'd have 532 AD at that point. Only problem is his early omni-vamp... 40% is pretty drastic sustain. Calculated out Ciela would have: {{item:3071}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3047}} 444 AD(532 with stacked passive) 3,405 Health 173 Armor (63% reduction) Full combo with full passive deals 6,227 mixed damage. It's interesting because your champ gets AD from AP so you can't build against him from just his AP items, as he'll still deal lots of physical damage, and my champ builds AD with magic damage on 2 abilities, so building against her is also difficult. Your champ with {{item:3146}} and {{item:3812}} sounds ridiculous though xD
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KWKtEp6U,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:35:01.409+0000) > > Welllll... Actually looking a bit deeper into it, I think she'd be able to take him. As even converting 60% AP to AD can only give him around 600-ish AD, which with her passive knocks him down to 512 AD. And she'd have 532 AD at that point. > > Only problem is his early omni-vamp... 40% is pretty drastic sustain. > > Calculated out Ciela would have: > {{item:3071}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3047}} > > 444 AD(532 with stacked passive) > 3,405 Health > 173 Armor (63% reduction) > > Full combo with full passive deals 6,227 mixed damage. > > It's interesting because your champ gets AD from AP so you can't build against him from just his AP items, as he'll still deal lots of physical damage, and my champ builds AD with magic damage on 2 abilities, so building against her is also difficult. > > Your champ with {{item:3146}} and {{item:3812}} sounds ridiculous though xD Haha haha so is that a challenge remember the name of {{item:3813}} is deaths canceling its more likely I'd build {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3148}} Nd an random tank item{{item:3068}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} In a full build if the first Q hits, its a wrap If spend a decent amount of time jungling (start in jungle,lane,more jungle) the faster i can get my stacks the better........ (Wait did I even remember to add the stacks???) umm yeah unique play style depends on out playing champ s, have you been seen the combo on this guy lol ( I think it's the longest one I've put on a champion, 5-7 steps) ---- Now then enough talk let the battle begin
Rioter Comments
Big Smat (NA)
: Expanded Custom Games
Fully support this idea custom matches should be in all meaning custom There should be a set of options menues similar to COD black ops WHERE we can set; 1. Bots/party size 2. Damage 3. Spawn timer 4. Minion/NPC spawn 5. Health (mana/energy) 6. Damage 7. Game length 8. Map/textures 9. Game mode 10. Friendly fire 11...( if i missed anything) 12. Miscellaneous ( if i want a game where i die for running out of mana/energy)
Rioter Comments
: Oh yeah, that's the one that made me design her Q. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Mine is weak against AP... So yours would probably win.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KWKtEp6U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-20T02:00:43.492+0000) > > Oh yeah, that's the one that made me design her Q. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > Mine is weak against AP... So yours would probably win. So ..... No Battle??
: Ciela, The Vile Harvester(Champion Concept)
Lol a scythe champion. Lol lets have a battle ( like actually plan our attacks) so this verses >https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/rI9iRgt8-gabriel-the-reapers-incarnate Or Bring forth your chosen champion we fight at the cross roads
: Tenebris, The Shadow Seeker(Champion Concept)
So now that were done with tweaks and abilities explain how the shade march works. They travel to a location stand guard over 500 unit area ( {{champion:268}} comes to mind) but then the other values three me off. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Duplicates
OK so now that were done with abilities and tweaks explain how the shade walkers work, i get that they travel to the location and stand guard ({{champion:268}} comes to mind) of 500 unit area but the other values threw me off.
: I was picturing it more like Fizz's ability, but I can try working in some immediate damage and whatnot. Dabble dabble dabble.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=V6IthkEZ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-19T02:38:43.747+0000) > > I was picturing it more like Fizz's ability, but I can try working in some immediate damage and whatnot. Dabble dabble dabble. Haha yes i knew you'd get it. Good job damage on the burst and on the reform that's how we do it substitute the cc for more damage haa.... Classic. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Approved
: Daily poro emotes: What have I done...
OK well Herr i was bringing fire{{summoner:14}} but guess that's not necessary. dude is this really what you do with your time? Here's what make stickers that is actually a pretty good image ( yiesh, tarick still being ..... Yeah....) So try making stickers these emotes aren't bad just no poro related stuff
OK so for some reason i still have an issue with the r so lets try bursts into shadowy birds dealing damage and becoming untargetable while able to roam over walls for xseconds , enemies he passes through receive a small amount of damage and are slowed for 20% for .6 secs (scalable) and reforms at his current location, recast to instantly reform. Stuns marked targets. After this you're done here I just feel that he should still be able to do some damage and cc while in form and a slow works best here since he needs to make an escape + now {{item:3751}} becomes s viable option helps with utility and i think it can build into an Ap item cant really remember, yeah health is good at times{{sticker:galio-happy}} ^ (looks so gay) smh {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:11}}
Gilgayu (NA)
: But what would be the objective though? Like... how do you win the game. According to your description it sounds as if you need to take down turrets, but hiding in the bush to wait for you lane to push (after some intiation help) seems a bit tedious. What if the campus is always open to enemies, but it has 50,000 health and 70-ish armor/mr. and perhaps let the lou'lou buffs grant you extra damage to the campus? Just a thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ULc2fXht,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:13:34.432+0000) > > But what would be the objective though? Like... how do you win the game. > > According to your description it sounds as if you need to take down turrets, but hiding in the bush to wait for you lane to push (after some intiation help) seems a bit tedious. > > What if the campus is always open to enemies, but it has 50,000 health and 70-ish armor/mr. and perhaps let the lou'lou buffs grant you extra damage to the campus? > > Just a thought. Hey so have you ever played blood moon? Am guessing no so ill explain no turrets just assassins and junglers hunting each other for points, this is similar just no points kill everyone or guide minions destroy the enemy base to win, key note jungle monsters attack minions and anything else that come near their camp unlike on rift where they are all stationed until attack these here attack over territory and roam/patrol the area, so you have to protect minions to reach the base. I could still be a tad more creative though ill think about it
Gilgayu (NA)
: But what would be the objective though? Like... how do you win the game. According to your description it sounds as if you need to take down turrets, but hiding in the bush to wait for you lane to push (after some intiation help) seems a bit tedious. What if the campus is always open to enemies, but it has 50,000 health and 70-ish armor/mr. and perhaps let the lou'lou buffs grant you extra damage to the campus? Just a thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ULc2fXht,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:13:34.432+0000) > > But what would be the objective though? Like... how do you win the game. > > According to your description it sounds as if you need to take down turrets, but hiding in the bush to wait for you lane to push (after some intiation help) seems a bit tedious. > > What if the campus is always open to enemies, but it has 50,000 health and 70-ish armor/mr. and perhaps let the lou'lou buffs grant you extra damage to the campus? > > Just a thought. Objective is the same as rift kill the enemy team and destroy their base it too easy if its just showed on map but i get that they cant be random spawn.
: Yeah, fair enough, not much of a "stop yourself from dying" when you're fighting an Anivia/Vel'Koz/Brand/Nasus/Morgana/Every champ with aoe damage ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s6voIZEW,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:11:58.659+0000) > > Yeah, fair enough, not much of a "stop yourself from dying" when you're fighting an Anivia/Vel'Koz/Brand/Nasus/Morgana/Every champ with aoe damage ever. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Approved
: Went ahead and gave it charges. I think that gives him a fair amount of skill-cap when paired with his passive. Pretty sure I have to remove his passive basic attack effect to make him balanced now. Previously it was to help him stack Seraph, as it applied spell effects.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=V6IthkEZ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:19:02.616+0000) > > Went ahead and gave it charges. I think that gives him a fair amount of skill-cap when paired with his passive. > Pretty sure I have to remove his passive basic attack effect to make him balanced now. Previously it was to help him stack Seraph, as it applied spell effects. Cool so now the shades really haunt you but as if you left our how marks are set? Most likely basic attacks make it every third basic
Gilgayu (NA)
: His Scythe occupies 1 item slot, and although it doesn't matter early game, it is very punishing late game. I think giving it some stats will help a lot (or even make it upgradable). >Death coil: without his weapon Gabriels forth basic attacks send a death coil at an enemy up to 400 units to deal 30% ap as magical damage and slow them by 40% for 1.5 seconds. Ever watch any janna on-hit montage? 40% slow is a bit too much, what if you give it a cooldown, like one empowered auto every 5 seconds? >This ability can be recast to change the location of the scythe 3 second wait time Does it mean that the Scythe will blink to the target location? Or is it the same effect as the initial cast. I think the ap ratio also should be a little more (35%-ish), since right now the ap ratios aren't really significant enough for people to call him hybrid. And is his Scythe doing damage every second? or it is just the initial cast and the ~0.1 second following it. _____________________ Currently, I imagine his combo being e q e w. E to slow and reduce AR Q to deal damage and keep it spinning E to blink and pick up the Scythe to deal massive aoe damage W to do the same damage. ____________________ Gabriel has huge aoe damages and decent slows, but I think he has perhaps too much aoe damage. That bleeding on his w is also not enough (unless you meant 5% per second for 4 seconds). Well, he is one of those champions that can really mess people up in a good wombo combo, but I guess that's okay for his short range. _________________________ Has my analysis gone better? {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
>https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/5EtU6hzB-lord-end-the-soul-stealer Here's an exercise for you, go over this concept and compare it with voidlings and tell me all the likenesses and what can be done to improve both of them you have 2 days to give me your answer/findings
: I wasn't really making this based off of any particular concept, in all honesty it was mostly the image I was trying to capture. Sometimes it is difficult when we literally make a concept for every possible champion to not cross-over each other xD Problem with W doing any sort of stun is right now it is like a mini Maokai R. Putting a stun on it will make it almost EXACTLY the same. So I think I need to try going in a different direction with it... I could make it more like Elise spider/Maokai sapling? So they walk in a line and then chase nearby enemies. Then I could add in a stun/fear. Would that work? Make them leap to targets and fear them for a duration? It would give him great zone control. And their speed can be based off of mana... :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=V6IthkEZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-18T19:30:34.295+0000) > > I wasn't really making this based off of any particular concept, in all honesty it was mostly the image I was trying to capture. Sometimes it is difficult when we literally make a concept for every possible champion to not cross-over each other xD > > Problem with W doing any sort of stun is right now it is like a mini Maokai R. Putting a stun on it will make it almost EXACTLY the same. So I think I need to try going in a different direction with it... I could make it more like Elise spider/Maokai sapling? So they walk in a line and then chase nearby enemies. Then I could add in a stun/fear. Would that work? Make them leap to targets and fear them for a duration? It would give him great zone control. And their speed can be based off of mana... :) Ok so here's what change it from them being in a line to them going out in a ring around you so all 5 start from your location them there's a burst of aoe damage and fear and each goes 600 units in a separate direction they stun first champions they encounter so if you are surrounded by enemy champions and they each get hit they each get stun but shades don't target they just go in a straight line. No one has this yet it's damage then cc so it works
: Hmm... Yeah originally E healed for all units killed, I just thought it added too much... But if it isn't then suuure I'll add it in xD Tweaks tweaks tweaks... Thanks for the feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s6voIZEW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:42:22.401+0000) > > Hmm... Yeah originally E healed for all units killed, I just thought it added too much... But if it isn't then suuure I'll add it in xD > Tweaks tweaks tweaks... Thanks for the feedback. So this should be changed > and made untargetable for 0.5 seconds. 300 second cooldown. To invulnerable for 2 seconds meaning he can't take any form of damage. I was thinking of he dies my Ap {{champion:75}} in spirit fire he might still take damage since he has to walk out of it. Aoe is a serious thing. So >invulnerable for 2 seconds
: Hmm... Yeah originally E healed for all units killed, I just thought it added too much... But if it isn't then suuure I'll add it in xD Tweaks tweaks tweaks... Thanks for the feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=s6voIZEW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-18T07:42:22.401+0000) > > Hmm... Yeah originally E healed for all units killed, I just thought it added too much... But if it isn't then suuure I'll add it in xD > Tweaks tweaks tweaks... Thanks for the feedback. Also I just checked out the image for this concept and.... And..... And..... FOR THE HORDE!!!! DUDE THIS is one of the coolest warlock designs i have seen first i thought it was some random anime but every time I blink i see the horde symbols form around him who ever made this has some serious talent
: Kris, the Demonic Blade
Sorry dude this is like meh.... Nothing new or different not even as to how or why he's a demon blade from this co concept. There's also slot that needs explaining so just go over it and add some more details so its clear what you want it to do to
Gilgayu (NA)
: His Scythe occupies 1 item slot, and although it doesn't matter early game, it is very punishing late game. I think giving it some stats will help a lot (or even make it upgradable). >Death coil: without his weapon Gabriels forth basic attacks send a death coil at an enemy up to 400 units to deal 30% ap as magical damage and slow them by 40% for 1.5 seconds. Ever watch any janna on-hit montage? 40% slow is a bit too much, what if you give it a cooldown, like one empowered auto every 5 seconds? >This ability can be recast to change the location of the scythe 3 second wait time Does it mean that the Scythe will blink to the target location? Or is it the same effect as the initial cast. I think the ap ratio also should be a little more (35%-ish), since right now the ap ratios aren't really significant enough for people to call him hybrid. And is his Scythe doing damage every second? or it is just the initial cast and the ~0.1 second following it. _____________________ Currently, I imagine his combo being e q e w. E to slow and reduce AR Q to deal damage and keep it spinning E to blink and pick up the Scythe to deal massive aoe damage W to do the same damage. ____________________ Gabriel has huge aoe damages and decent slows, but I think he has perhaps too much aoe damage. That bleeding on his w is also not enough (unless you meant 5% per second for 4 seconds). Well, he is one of those champions that can really mess people up in a good wombo combo, but I guess that's okay for his short range. _________________________ Has my analysis gone better? {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
________________________ > Has my analysis gone better? > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} >Still have a ways to go Remember that phrasing is important when reading this is how you interpret what the creator is seeing. ---- Good looking out the death coils are supposed to be on a 20sec CD. The scythe if i give it more stats then it would be op Cuz it would give both ap and ad with omnivamp as an effect. As much as i could i avoided doing so (but i still might, thought about it just never got a conclusion) 1. The scythe is like {{champion:61}} orb so it moves to the location remains there while dealing damage to anything in its area (so yes every second). Lol then that's you're own combo, you see something I enjoy doing is creating open characters, ( meaning you play them how you want ) these characters have unique abilities which all interact with each other and can be used in a variety of ways eg. Amatsu, majority of the concepts i create are hard to play ( not really they just have different ways to be played ) and have great amounts of utility, ( for every one ability it should mesh with the others in some way). So look deeper and see what else he can do the r+q+q+ recast q+ w is extream damage after the stun and we didn't even pull or anything. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} The combos this champ has are very lengthy and deal damage for people who understand how this works honestly I laugh each time i make one of these Cuz they all can rape just about any in game champion, {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} {{sticker:sg-syndra}} that scylas guy though hmmm... Got to keep an eye on him and his brother ( might be stealing regular abilities or worse passives).
Vbunnie (NA)
: Review Please: Champion Concept: Earl The Poolshark...Reboot/relaunch/ final version ...
And so i walk across. Greetings fellow creator i was sitting still when I got the idea of creating a concept that would be able to trick shot around the lane similarly to how we play pools, after contemplating the details on the possible mechanics i recalled seeing a pool shark concept one day while i perused the librarium, and so i came over to investigate. Let me say firstly well done this is a legitimately unique and interesting concept which i see no issues with game play wise, i read through the entirety of this thread and i wholely agree with you rgrse other "people" film to see the genius in this concept and even go as far to insult it by comparing it to {{champion:57}} (sigh close minded simpletons). Anyway since this is already a mastered concept ill be moving on however I would like to see some more of your concepts for the (hopefully) coming ccos Feel free to browse my own gallery >https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Eal50gAL-nasu-010-concepts-gallery ----- {{sticker:vlad-salute}} See you around the boards. Nasu010 out
Gilgayu (NA)
: You're right. I've been looking things as if they need to fulfill a specific test/roll. >we as concept creators try to push the boundaries of the game with each concept we release in attempt to find new unique ways to play the game Yeah... perhaps I have been close-minded and heavily opinionated, sorry to all those concept creators I've commented to. I'll try to better...
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=V6IthkEZ,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:07:11.721+0000) > > You're right. I've been looking things as if they need to fulfill a specific test/roll. > > Yeah... perhaps I have been close-minded and heavily opinionated, sorry to all those concept creators I've commented to. > > I'll try to better... Its cool though you still gave a good analysis so now with a bit more of an open mind read my thread lord end posted above and evaluate the difference between and see what he can do to add to his mage concept mine is however still a bit raw since i made it with no damage values and % based on health ( still subject to alterations) and give me a critic this should help me refine this concept and see how far off i am from target and help you with critical analysis skills as well as (hopefully) broaden your mind to the berth that i aim to bring to this (more likely my own) game .{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Duces
> Not much point in slowing a guy down when he is already breathing on your neck, right? Ohh contrere. See if you can move them he's not on your neck, your on his, remember this concept was originally a hunter thus your title seeker (which is ment to be stalker) but since you made it more mage focused, you are forgetting how to use the abilities. So as a mage consume the shadows can give the mana shield lol i see you made a new mech again mana into time ( huh.... interesting maybe I should make one) maybe add magic Penetration to the q like a % mana based and like i said you are forgetting how to bring these abilities together, if he has a pull, what next (e) first combo but then what with the shades he's lacking burst am assuming that the ult is the last part of the combo here (q+e+r) so then (w) should have its own rotation here's my thought the w can break his e making it a damage and fear sending the ghosts after a delay to haunt the feared champion and stun anything that is marked. Put a decent amount of ap% here. Also watch how i did mine and see how it all connects
: Plagueis, the Shadow of Death
Hey i remember this. I see you made changes but you kinda removed a lot from the previous, so he can no longer cast while flying? That's too bad was a good idea you just needed to change how his flight worked. Hmmm.... So many nerfs, expected bur as if too many? I see your sticking to the wow dragon theme but you restricted it to 1 breath. OK I've got more to say but am out for now
Gilgayu (NA)
: So many great concepts... So little attention... Well, I strongly suggest reposting this, and this time with better spacing (it was painful to read, but I managed lol). As someone who jungles (I actually play all lanes lol), I would love to see a map that is only the jungle, and I believe we can make a much better concept than this existing one (since you typed it on mobile, it probably isn't one of your best works). First, I don't think the enemy base should be hidden in a random place. It probably should be the complete opposite: it is the only structure shown on the map, and it is always on the same spot. If you ever played Heroes of the Storm (which, in my opinion, is nowhere close to League), there are maps where you can't get close to the enemy base, but you can damage it through taking objectives. This will probably what we are aiming for since there are no lanes (or at least none that are essential to the winning of the game). I actually imagine a map like: (the periods are for spacing purposes) . _ / | \ .---- \ | / . -- I think it should be around twice the size of Noxus Blitz. I actually really like your idea of covering the whole map in bushes, but I think the "whole map" might be too much, so maybe bushes everywhere _but_ "paths" that connect camps, epic monsters, or even the paths the minions take. Bushes aside, the most important thing is to come up with unique camps/plants. For organization purposes, I'll list the ones you came up with. Exotic __Flora and primitive founa__ most of which carnivorous like the acid producing bell jar plant: leaves a trail of sticky acid that reduces armor, movement and deals damage as long as you are in the trail __The tangle vine__: leaves a trip cord that sets of a wall of vines blocking the path destroyable __The poisonous pollen puff__: hit puff to send poisonous cloud reveling straight path and trailing poision __The territorial shovel tusk__: pig like creatures that charge and knock back anything in it's territory kill for hp regen buff __The giant spiders__: similar to the Rumblers of the rift the large spiders spray webs on passing enemies and spawn smaller ones on death up to 6 small 3 large at camp these tend to roam around camp200 yards from actual camp __The feared jungle raptors__ from the Jurassic period: These are the substitute large monsters 6 raptors roam the map and are able to call each other for help killing these provide a buff that grants vision of scent of all champions in a 400yard range __Giant loú'loú__: a razor fin catfish that spits pressurized streams of water, rushes through and dives, as well as spits out sticky globs that root targets. These float and move forward like large bubbles ______________________ There are a lot of things I didn't cover yet, but I'll leave it like this for today (got to sleep man... lol). I hope these things that I suggested and restated can give you a few light bulb moments.
>I actually imagine a map like: (the periods are for spacing purposes) . _ / | \ .---- \ | / . -- >I think it should be around twice the size of Noxus Blitz. ---- Yh so its originally supposed to be [ S ] [ = ] [ ( • ). ] [ X. ] [ ( • ). ] [ = ] [ S ] Where the "•" are you spawn points for lou'lou and "(/) and X" are the river. (your vision is still too similar to rift). "S" represent the start location/base camps. "=" are ment to represent the wall of base camp and the beginning of the river. The river area is ment to be like the war zone with very little to no bushes and the path along which minions follow X the final spawn point of lou'lou so its a huge team fight. Lou'lou spawns at either side of the map randomly so it gives the game more edge and some fairness both teams are able to attempt to defeat it uninterrupted ( still hard as hell though since its like a raid boss)
: Delos, The Cursed Heir(Champion Concept - Demon King Type)
Nice concept far better demon than riot has ever made (by far) but a few tweaks here and there to have it running like a machine. --- since you lack survivability you should have more cc to compensate and with that here's how i see it . Q can have a slow or armor reduction/affected with pierce status( the next one will go through them and deal bonus damage) W is pretty solid but might want to have a stun in recast when orb shatters so it helps with zoning/lock down a little more. E is actually pretty fine so some life steal here would do wanders (also make it feel more like a demon stealing your soul). And you pretty much nailed the R, but I'd have it so the throne stuns enemies under it and pushes away enemies around it to like 2 rings 400 in 600/(200 in 400. Empowered abilities are already Like i said good as is. Imagine playing this with/against {{champion:134}}
Gilgayu (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gilgayu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=V6IthkEZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T01:07:29.196+0000) > > It is still much better than any of my concepts lolol ---- Lol, sigh....... Then who are you to say it doesn't work. I read through you're entire post and I contest it ( = beg to differ) you seem like a OK person with the right intention but from what you just said you sound as though you lack a creative mind and fail to understand the base premise of hoe a concept is created and more importantly how to use it. Not to offend but if you are the type of person who uses a character and makes them fill some specific role then i urge you to open your mind, we as concept creators try to push the boundaries of the game with each concept we release in attempt to find new unique ways to play the game, ( which honestly, to me has lost its luster). Now i do agree that there are some areas to be corrected/improved, but from the core concept he is working from he only deviated a little to add his own spin, as always i support such and refrain from jumping to conclusions and judging a character while they are still immaterial thought. I applaud voidling for this take on an otherwise difficult yet powerful concept considering he attempted to recreate it to fill the role of a mage instead of its native hunter/assassin nature/tendencies. >Unlike most mages, Tenebris doesn't have a continuous damage source, and therefore he is much more like an assassin than an mage despite building like a control mage Yes this concept is originally supposed to be an assassin but like i said no character is supposed to be confined to a single specific role and because of that way of thinking your entire post above can be disregarded eg i play this jungle, this now becomes an entirely different concept since i no longer have to focus on wave clears and would have all my abilities up before i hit my next camp. This is a game of prospective and your above critic is focused/based from a close minded understanding of this concept. ------ Sorry to say but that's just how it is. This is actually a good concept shows void can bring originality And change into other wise out/over used ideas and make them his own. --- Again i fully support this piece and would suggest you implement some of the changes in my original thread and have your self a good night void {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Nasu010 out
Gilgayu (NA)
: What does that even mean...
Not big on cards are you What the two? (2 comments) where did you come from. Was the first to comment and the same second i posted you had already posted twice.
Gilgayu (NA)
: ***
What the duce where you come from
A mage!!. You create the shadow stalker, with shadow form/disperse but you make him s mage. Lmao dude that's a serious underrating. But its not half bad. I actually did a shadow stalker but he's more assassin/ jungle. >https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/5EtU6hzB-lord-end-the-soul-stealer Let's see the q is the primary like/wave clear, oh ha, this is the pull (check). The w seems original (but is likely the shadow clone, (check) i have some questions how does this work really, is it like azir sand army all going in a single direction or like a {{item:3312}} shades that track solo champs? ( scratch that, am guessing its the first Cuz i cant see it working the other way, ( unless.... They all fly outward to a certain distance from you similarly to self cast aoe.... Hmm i should make a move like this). The E, seems like you purposely left out the reposition in this ability, also how does this snare work on the burst or reform, if you had the relocation the snare would work beautiful but the way it is feels more like it should have a slow/bleed(dot) effect than a snare, (so switch that slow here, snare on w) (also makes a good combo, slow then stun or both at the same time, seems more likely). Hahaha consume the shadows (check) good to see you left the name as is but whereas the life steal? This is a nice take don't get me wrong but the "consume" aspect is empty its more like a "chase/reveal" the shadows, damage is good thou (for what this is its name should be "see no evil") The stack effect is your add-on but fits well with the concept. Again its not bad just as a bit of a pureist I'd prefer to see the full effects of the character. (Just my thoughts though). Looks like you made this around using those items... Hmmm OK am not one to keep additional weapons in mind when creating concepts thus the general low damage values on my concept, good job keeping all this in tact.
: Extremely helpful, thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=569mgXjy,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-16T16:03:10.862+0000) > > Extremely helpful, thank you. OK no problem always good to have new creators stay positive
: Honestly I don't see how he is like {{champion:63}} guys xD At least, game-play wise. He uses fire when he has heat, but if you don't have any then he shares NO similarities... Even with his abilities he only shares the "fire" aspect. Brand doesn't even see the similarity {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Though they may not be similar what I'm saying is that he's somewhat better thus my statement.
: What name do you have in mind?
Crypt Knight/walker/warrior
Rioter Comments
: Ghor The Death Knight
Dude dude dude lets get this straight from the start 1 if you have ever played wow you will know that you just insulted the name of a death Knight, now for future references look up your titles before using them an for the sake of argument We will call this a crypt Knight/ warrior now as for your concept the niche is good but you're description is lacking you need to make your thoughts clear on what you want it to do. Ill do a critic later today since am a bit busy so work on this till then. PS if you are going to make changes use the cross out tool to strike a line through what you want to change so i can still see what it was before you change it we don't want to flush good ideas.
: Ignis, The Rekindled Flame(Champion Concept)
Sigh guess its time to put out those dyeing cinders ({{champion:63}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} )
Show more

nasu010

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion