Xaenos (NA)
: My question is, why are they nerfing pyke first when Riven is still a thing. Her last set of "Nerfs" hardly did anything to her play style, espeically when she has a favorable matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=Xaenos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vnPGQyXR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T02:53:22.517+0000) > > My question is, why are they nerfing pyke first when Riven is still a thing. Her last set of "Nerfs" hardly did anything to her play style, espeically when she has a favorable matchup. riot doesnt seem to encourage diversity with champions anymore, and since you dont have to be good nor understand the game to be on the balance team, I don't think nerfs will ever be 'fair'. riven for some reason is immune to getting nerfed because people actually think shes hard to play.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can we get some F in the chat for solo lane Pyke?
plenty of supports are viable in other lanes, this is just an attempt to bully players into not being able to choose with a champion.
: He's the most lopsided risk vs reward champion ever created. He can make as many mistakes as he want and then use his stun (which for some reason the game counts as a flash and not a dash so he can go through things like veigar wall), swim away, and then be at full hp. Meanwhile if a single member of your tea gets to 50% health he has a chance to get a pentakill with double the normal gold reward. Plz buy more rp
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Tortellini,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-14T18:59:44.456+0000) > > He's the most lopsided risk vs reward champion ever created. He can make as many mistakes as he want and then use his stun (which for some reason the game counts as a flash and not a dash so he can go through things like veigar wall), swim away, and then be at full hp. > > Meanwhile if a single member of your tea gets to 50% health he has a chance to get a pentakill with double the normal gold reward. > > Plz buy more rp no he can't go through veigars wall, he is not in an invulnerable state and can be interrupted.
: > [{quoted}](name=netmyers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=00040000000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:11:10.342+0000) > > no they serve different roles. They serve the exact same role. Engage. :/
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=000400000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:18:50.704+0000) > > They serve the exact same role. Engage. :/ thresh is built as a tank, pyke is built as an assassin. thresh stays close to his team and pyke roams. thresh can protect his adc, pyke cannot peel.
: He has a too strong kit overall two dashes, hook, ms buff, invis, ally goldsharing, strong heal and a true dmg aoe execute with reset. I mean every champ needs strong sides, but here we got almost no weaknesses. And yes, a melee champ shouldn't be able to heal like 70% of the dmg taken just by leaving. It makes melee's weakness of being shortranged negligible for poke.
> [{quoted}](name=Politur grime,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:29:25.985+0000) > > He has a too strong kit overall two dashes, hook, ms buff, invis, ally goldsharing, strong heal and a true dmg aoe execute with reset. > > I mean every champ needs strong sides, but here we got almost no weaknesses. > > And yes, a melee champ shouldn't be able to heal like 70% of the dmg taken just by leaving. It makes melee's weakness of being shortranged negligible for poke. two dashes? if you're counting his blink thats his r?
: i hate it how people think vlad is too op or needs nerf he gets countered by one item
> [{quoted}](name=ScaryWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ekAytzwm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:18:06.394+0000) > > i hate it how people think vlad is too op or needs nerf he gets countered by one item though you may not see him as op, is it that hard to see that his kit is a bit over the top?
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:53:10.728+0000) > > Do you lane at level 18? cause at level 1 its 30% heal and at 18 it's 81% > So, you are full of crap So why are you the only person to disagree? I think maybe you're the one who smells of BS here buddy. Did you forget it's AD scalings?
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:54:17.905+0000) > > So why are you the only person to disagree? I think maybe you're the one who smells of BS here buddy. Did you forget it's AD scalings? look it up, also hes getting his healing nerfed anyway, why are you posting this?
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T19:01:37.268+0000) > > nah i disagree too. he needs it. play him and force yourself to not heal in the bush. You know. If it’s because he “needs it” I think thresh needs a heal to. Bexause let’s face it. Pyke is litteraly just a better thresh.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zJpOo1BX,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:57:17.930+0000) > > You know. If it’s because he “needs it” I think thresh needs a heal to. Bexause let’s face it. Pyke is litteraly just a better thresh. no they serve different roles.
ThaweeOo (NA)
: Update lux to more current game play
shes a champion basically built for new players. theres also edgy lux, morgana, serving the same purpose. plus fiddlesticks is getting reworked anyway.
: Yasuo's Early Game is Too Good
>Think of it like this. Imagine if Kayle had an (even better) early game, or if Pantheon had a great late game, or if Jax and Kassadin had an even better early game. wait kassadin has a good early game?
: Let's start by making something clear: ARAM is not part of the argument when talking about game balance. So in neeko's case, the high damage and cc are actually fair in one ability because it's actually almost impossible to hit the enemy with it. Neeko's ult is one of the worst ults in the game despite it's damage and utility because it's so hard to hit. It's a lot easier in aram because you can use the snowball and that's why aram mechanics can't be part of the discussion (unless you want to nerf her only in aram). >The trade off should be that if you choose to play a high crowd control champion, you sacrifice damage. That is actually how it currently goes. Neeko's damage is very lack luster without her ult and considering how hard it is to land, she can be considered a low damage champion. Same with orianna, anivia etc. and tanks. Control mages have burst but many champions deal more damage than them.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qq9gxAmW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:47:14.263+0000) > > Let's start by making something clear: ARAM is not part of the argument when talking about game balance. So in neeko's case, the high damage and cc are actually fair in one ability because it's actually almost impossible to hit the enemy with it. Neeko's ult is one of the worst ults in the game despite it's damage and utility because it's so hard to hit. It's a lot easier in aram because you can use the snowball and that's why aram mechanics can't be part of the discussion (unless you want to nerf her only in aram). > > That is actually how it currently goes. Neeko's damage is very lack luster without her ult and considering how hard it is to land, she can be considered a low damage champion. Same with orianna, anivia etc. and tanks. Control mages have burst but many champions deal more damage than them. neeko ult/hard to hit pick one?
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him

netmyers

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion