: They could do something where Kind just by herself has no wolf but when she gets to ** she could have him could maybe even take up 2 spaces across from each other and have a thing that goes with it like if an enemy targets her wolf will go to her or if an enemy targets wolf she will target whos attacking or something like that.
Could give her a class for herself like blitz or yasuo that gives her wolf
Terozu (NA)
: I know this is M&G but: Far more people played and play TFT. Hence the queue issues. I don't understand why people still try to claim Nexus Blitz was more popular when it is plainly evident that it's _not true_.
Tft also isn't original vs blitz which was. There were already tons of people who liked auto chess. Given time blitz could of ended up being more popular.
Naalith (NA)
: Nah, stuff like Olaf R, Rengar empowered W, Morgana shield (if casted before the R goes off) also work, in addition to the fact that if he loses vision on target or if they Zhonyas it cancels his ult and puts it on full CD.
Oh ya those. I thought you were referring to the actual cleanse summon
Naalith (NA)
: I honestly think Mordekaiser is a champion who, unlike other champions, will have a decreasing winrate over time. First of all people don't know that any QSS or cleanse spells can take you out of his ultimate, and they also walk into him like people used to do when Illaoi first came out. It's like it doesn't register that he's a juggernaut and will slam you on the head if you walk up to him. He's not that hard to play either, so people are already hitting the skill ceiling while opponents still think going melee with him 1v1 is a good idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=0017000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T01:15:34.688+0000) > > You really don't seem to understand what I'm saying. > > Even if they make a lot of money off of these doesn't mean its what the majority of the player base wants. Yes....it does.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=00170001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T06:10:12.659+0000) > > Yes....it does. No....it doesn't 49% of the player base is still millions of dollars for them
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: why do mages need a qss against an immobile melee champ? hahaha just what the fuck are the boards
This is it. The comment that just proves you are a troll
: > [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=00170001,timestamp=2019-06-12T14:44:19.358+0000) > > The community didn't pick the skins. Riot isn't making them because it'll make the most people happy. They're making it because it gives them the most money It will give them the most money because the players will buy it. Those are the same thing. You are agreeing with me without knowing it, mate. People wouldn't give their money if they don't want it. People want Yasuo and Lux skins, and that's okay. Neither of these champs are in my wheelhouse but I don't really care, either. It's just tiresome to see the potentially exciting content shit on every patch because its not for whatever champion someone thinks it SHOULD be for rather than what will sell ( AKA, what people are going to buy and what's going to pay for the event and the game itself). Let people enjoy things, that's all I'm saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=001700010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:12:53.836+0000) > > It will give them the most money because the players will buy it. Those are the same thing. You are agreeing with me without knowing it, mate. People wouldn't give their money if they don't want it. > > People want Yasuo and Lux skins, and that's okay. > > Neither of these champs are in my wheelhouse but I don't really care, either. It's just tiresome to see the potentially exciting content shit on every patch because its not for whatever champion someone thinks it SHOULD be for rather than what will sell ( AKA, what people are going to buy and what's going to pay for the event and the game itself). Let people enjoy things, that's all I'm saying. You really don't seem to understand what I'm saying. Even if they make a lot of money off of these doesn't mean its what the majority of the player base wants. Rather then take a chance with a less popular champ they are just using what they'll know will net them a lot. Just because someone who plays yasuo buys this skins doesn't mean they wouldn't rather have had it for xearth
: The PLAYERBASE picks what skins they want. These champions get skins because more people buy copies of the skins that are made for these champions. I don't understand why people can't understand this concept. We picked this, as a community. If you don't want the skin, don't buy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfT2TjLm,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-06-12T05:53:24.436+0000) > > The PLAYERBASE picks what skins they want. > > These champions get skins because more people buy copies of the skins that are made for these champions. > > I don't understand why people can't understand this concept. > > We picked this, as a community. If you don't want the skin, don't buy it. The community didn't pick the skins. Riot isn't making them because it'll make the most people happy. They're making it because it gives them the most money
: The new arcade skins are cool but Xerath hasn't had a skin since 2015
poor tailyah keeps getting her skins stolen by lux.
: I assume you refer to [Bond of Stone](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Bond_of_Stone) the boring 4% damage reduction keystone (boring as in that personal damage reduction didn't change your playstyle at all), that let you absorb non-relevant amounts of damage from your teammates? (cause let's face it, 6% damage reduction for a squishy adc is not gonna save anything). was replaced like midway through the season with the "cc enemy champions to mark them, allies attacking marked champions heal".
Mhm. I wish the 2nd bond of stone was still a keystone rather then a minor rune
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
Can't wait for people to buy it just so they can say they support gays
: That was windspeakers blessing, and it gave temporary Armor/MR on shields and heals
Nah there was a keystone that had a knights vow effect on it
: > [{quoted}](name=Leona x Diana,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rNWv0jhQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-09T00:56:12.144+0000) > > Same, really same. > I find Jhin's concept boring and overhyped but everyone puts him as an example of 'good release' or 'perfect champ'. I fell in love with Qiyana when I saw her splash art for the first time and after reading about her I love her even more > {{sticker:sg-lux}} well, he IS really fucking balanced and has great voice lines (plus the fact he sees himself as more of a theatre director than painter is unique) EDIT: please note this is coming from a guy who thinks twitch and kled have awesome voice lines (well really just kled but twitch has fun ones, I just wish they had more lore)
"I heard you're trash, bow before your king." Has gotta be one of the best voice lines
: > [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tedA12xQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T07:46:52.049+0000) > > Sometime it bugs out, just like the creep block. But riot just won't fix it because they are creating skins to make more money to create more skins to make even more money, instead of fixing the gameplay. lmfao what the hell does one thing have to do with the other? Its too different teams, your not going to put the artists on coding. Your comment is so full of ignorance.
He's referring the company as a whole you fool. They are more concerned with making skins then fixing the game you fool.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Check my post history. Few days ago I made a comment saying Zed should lose his passive working on creeps because 30 free damage on melee and 20 on casters at level 1 is too much, guy replied to me saying "he needs it as he's too weak to farm otherwise". Or just make a complain thread towards Zed, you'll get rammed with "Zed's weak", I'm telling you that from my own experience. People upvote you, but the comments are the exact opposite.
ya there will always be people who defend a champ regardless of what their actual state is. either way im not against both being nerf
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Zed's the same, over 50% win rate and depending on tracking site, his general pick rate is almost double her's, yet everyone calls him weak and you can't complain about Zed because "he's weak". So either stop playing favorites or Riven's trash since Zed's better than her and everyone calls Zed a "weak champ". You can't have both.
please show me where people are calling zed weak. id gladly see zed lose some stuff too
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: picking master+ sample for a patch that has been out since a week isn't causing win rate inflation? OMEGALUL meanwhile I try to take a more reasonable sample (plat+) than OP with his own website https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/9.11/platinum/plus/grid/ https://i.gyazo.com/6e2a8d0bd9386d08c197f9c38cc8372c.png 51% win rate, with half of the pick rate she used to have, must be op amirit The boards are so ** it's unbearable
are you trying to say an above 50% win rate with at least a 6% play rate is bad? that's also the lowest numbers ive seen(excluding obvious outliers), .she's still an insane champ with a high pick rate and win rate for a champ that is meant to have a high skill floor. you just want to insult the boards so you can trick yourself into thinking you are smarter then everyone.
: Then don't play the random mode if you don't want to risk getting a certain champ? The fact that people can just not buy the shit tier aram's to just null the chance of getting them is more of the issue. Dodging exists if you really despise that champ but it's time to make it truly random, not "the 20 champs I bought+free last week and this week"
why should they listen to what you want over me? have you maybe considered more people like it how it is now? if you dont like the mode then dont play it yourself then. you can also just leave the game if you dont like the teams if you wanna use that kind of logic.
: Quick Reminder: ARAM Bans are a stopgap.
nah im fine with just bans, really dont want all champs unlocked since that puts people in the position of having to play a champ they dont want to more often. i grantee you dodges would happen more often
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:44:55.259+0000) > > here we go again with the typical "if you're not x rank or higher you have no value" crap, bonus points for regional exclusion too. Nope, not at all. I just don't see the competition where I'm from. The OP claimed something to be true and I'm simply showing why it **can't** be true. I'm not the one excluding anything; he is. Some people seem to think like NA is the only region that matters. News flash, it isn't. In other regions, this "competition" you talk about might not be a thing at all. Sad you can't see that and instead chose to accuse me of discrimination. Really sad indeed.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:29:24.770+0000) > > Nope, not at all. I just don't see the competition where I'm from. The OP claimed something to be true and I'm simply showing why it **can't** be true. I'm not the one excluding anything; he is. > > Some people seem to think like NA is the only region that matters. News flash, it isn't. In other regions, this "competition" you talk about might not be a thing at all. Sad you can't see that and instead chose to accuse me of discrimination. Really sad indeed. um maybe because you have this delusion you legit speak for nearly the whole player base of league by saying its only NA with no facts what soever to back you up?
Dimwitt (NA)
: Or just ignore account ownership of champions and make it truly ALL random. Not selective purchase random.
to be truly random we'd have to also get rid of rerolls. almost no one actually wants true random
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RaZtAiFF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:07:43.070+0000) > > Queue as support, leave her open, play vs yuumi, win, promote I swear I will ragequit if I'm forced to lane 1v2 against a blitzcrank or even a lux support
Ya my first yuumi game was agaisnt a blitz on live and I knew it was gonna be a bad time and I wasn't wrong. I'd probably dodge if it happened again
Mártir (EUW)
: I used to get Supp (Im Main) 95% of the times... Since Yuumi release, never anymore.
I have a feeling that isn't how it actually went down but w/e. Seems like you just don't want to play other roles
: > [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T16:32:21.197+0000) > > You threw so many insults out and in the end you were wrong. It's beautiful really Wrong about...what? I guess you don't really understand the conversation. I'll forgive you for that one.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherwolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=00170000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:23:13.921+0000) > > Wrong about...what? I guess you don't really understand the conversation. I'll forgive you for that one. The op got to keep their name. You were, to put simply, agaisnt that.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: that's actually one of the ideas which i propose since the ardent fiasco
not really sure what to say after that so i guess you got me
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: they just should rework all enchanters into interesting champions since only some beta supports want to click shields/heals on their adcs and act like they're doing gods work
Using your logic all adcs should be reworked because all they do is right click the enemy and act like they're doing gods work
Salron (NA)
: Gameplay was wrong again? I'm shocked Also use a better site https://u.gg/lol/champions/tahmkench/build/?role=top
Wow it's like no one is always right. Shocker
: > [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-05-01T19:35:20.566+0000) > > The fact that you see nothing wrong with not being allowed to quote champions in game because they say stuff that's against the rules is actually mind-boggling. The fact that you are an intelligent lifeform yet refuse to follow basic rules because of pure selfishness is mind-boggling. But here we are.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherwolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T19:37:03.921+0000) > > The fact that you are an intelligent lifeform yet refuse to follow basic rules because of pure selfishness is mind-boggling. > > But here we are. You threw so many insults out and in the end you were wrong. It's beautiful really
: when the vocal minority make the same post everyday and GENERALIZE their "evidence" to everyone across all of NA, YEAH that's confirmation bias...
Well until you have actual proof it's a minority I really don't care what you think
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sjqdO3NB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:49:42.251+0000)Right now, a large number of mods are abusing their powers to silence the community's complaints about their own integrity and competence. I'll be honest: this is a conspiracy theory. Hell, a look at this board *alone* shows any number of threads that would be deleted if this were true. If we secretly had an agenda of stifling complaints, we could do it *much* better than this. But we don't have said agenda, so we don't. We remove complaints that are uncivil, insulting, or attack us as individuals, yes -- because we remove individual attacks against *anyone*, Mod/Rioter/otherwise. --------------- I'll also respond to the Rhaast quote removal, as I know that bothered some people. I don't reasonably expect any League player, moderator, or even Riot voice line writer to be able to identify every League quote out of context. Many of them are not acceptable things to say to another community member, such as "I'll drown you in your own blood!" This means that we run into edge cases where someone using a champion quote out of the context of the game can use that quote to insult or otherwise display inappropriate behavior towards another community member. In the case of that particular removal, there was not sufficient context to tell whether or not the champion quote was being used to insult another player or simply to quote the champion, and in cases like that we are on the side of caution and remove it without punishing the person who made the post. This removes the possible attack against another community member, while giving the benefit of the doubt to the author of the post with regards to whether or not a punishment is issued.
My issue with the quote was the one that was used was VERY obviously a champ quote as it had the champs name in it. That's also ignoring the fact that who in the world would use the first part of the quote in an insult
: We have said time and time again: if a postbreaks the guidelines it doesnt matter how popular it is. And btw we have also asked that upvate threads not be made and those are the ones that have been deleted because they dont follow the guidelines. its not about silencing you its about getting rid of low effort upvate threads which arent allowed. its vote begging. stop vote begging o (or breaking other rules) in your posts and they wont be removed
The issue is so much of what breaks the rules is up to the individual mods themselves and those who aren't mods get zero say in it. sometimes the other mods don't even get a say in it
: uhh no that's a confirmation bias, I have over a dozen friends who don't post on the forums who hated bans in aram... ( non aram account users )
And I have friends who want them back that don't post here either. Really don't see how your small group of friends makes it confirmation bias
y0r1ck (NA)
: Yay just what we needed! More balance suggestions from players who can't punish a yasuo even when he wastes abilities. For real though, there's no need for this. Just get good. If Yasuo is under your tower, hit him. If he uses his wall to stop you from hitting him, kill him when he tries to cs. There, I didn't even charge you. You're welcome.
"Just kill him guys" Ya I can tell you have a great sense of balance
: Alternatively, it means they're just on the same circlejerk they've been on for ages, where they refuse to learn to deal with an INCREDIBLY easy to fight champion. He's not even strong, people just refuse to learn to deal with him.
man how did i know you were going to say the exact same thing you always do. you dont get to decide what others think mate. have you ever thought that the world doesn't revolve around you? there is a reason people have been complaining about him for years, he's a horrible designed champion that is so unfun to play against and even with that he gets a high ban rate even when he isn't good. end of story, your one opinion doesn't get to change that.
EdgeLady (NA)
: To be fair, a good chunk of the Yordles are the whitest morality of any characters in the game. Poppy and Tristana, two of the three female Yordles we have at the moment before Yuumi comes, are notable examples (even if the latter is a little overexcited). As far as we know, Corki is a good-hearted fun-loving protector, Heimerdinger is an invested knowledge-seeking scientist who is sane enough to consider Ziggs crazy for a Yordle, and Kennen is level-headed enough to join the Kinkou and he likely acts as the mediator between Akali and Shen. The rest of them have their issues, sure, but even the most evilly evil Yordle of all is actually helping people by being the **EVILEST AND TOTALLY NOT THE SHORTEST WIZARD.** {{champion:45}} I think Yuumi will be curious, ditzy, but good. Her voice just sells it. She'll probably have some elements of Lulu but be more level-headed, which makes sense because Lulu's magic is more showy and out-there, but from what we know, Yuumi's rather new at magic in comparison and will be more "by-the-book", as Riot said in her first teaser.
As much as i love poppy, pretty sure poppy has gotten people killed from her trying to see if they are the hero. But that was a long time ago so maybe it got changed
: > [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NxMAEYyK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T11:15:34.199+0000) > > {{champion:517}} is literally a terrorist lmao Freedom Fighter* He's gonna free Demacia by killing 99.9% of the people in the kingdom instead of proving magic can be good.
I mean if there is no one to say magic is bad
: How does you pointlessly banning him mean he's an unhealthy champion?
People would rather hurt their chances of winning then play agaisnt him.
: They have a high banrate because people refuse to learn to deal with the champion. It's a champion you have to actually outplay, people hate having to actually do anything against a champion to win.
Or maybe it's because people just don't like to play agaisnt him? Idk why you have this delusion that your one opinion is worth so much
: Okay I'm going to be honest with you, for which I will probably get downvoted... So guys let me tell you something you may have never guessed about: Have you ever thought why Yasuo seems so broken and OP to all of you ? Oh yeah well, maybe If people weren't banning the champion every game and they learned how to play against him with experience there wouldn't be people ranting about champions for being "unhealthy" while even not being relevant at all...
He just isn't a healthy champion that almost no one wants to play agaisnt. It's as simple as that
: I mean, it's your lost LP for banning a champion that there's very little reason to ban, instead of any remotely strategic ban.
Does that not show how unhealthy he is?
: Yo dude... the Rammus wasn't one shot... and he chased Zed while below 50% health.
Where does the thread say anything about a one shot?
Zed genius (EUNE)
: And Zed had 5 armor penetration items but ya know
So surely zed is giving something up to be able to burst half of a tanks hp right?
: Still, why leak it on _this_ level. I don't mind a leaked image or something, but this leak is a bit much. A lot of images of her in game, plus the video thumbnail that shows her ability icons and possibly her splash.
I mean why click on the thread if you don't want to see leaks?
: I really wish people didn't do this, though. Like, probably the best part of a new champion is the reveal. Shit like this ruins the surprise.
Some people prefer leaks. I personally find the wait for the reveal annoying
: > [{quoted}](name=Zaltenos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T16:32:01.358+0000) > > But it's not named after any fetish, I could have named it anything, included any describer etc. Both the club name and club tag were innocently named. Yeah no, we all know what it means. This is just poor trolling on your part.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T02:45:32.826+0000) > > Yeah no, we all know what it means. This is just poor trolling on your part. Apparently not since it pretty much just means little girl.
: Hi, everyone. Just wondering - do any of you know where the term actually comes from? Let me help: > Lolita and loli are terms used to portray young girls as "precociously seductive."[1] The term derives from Vladimir Nabokov's novel Lolita, which describes the narrator's sexual obsession with and subsequent rape of a 12-year-old child named Dolores, whose nickname was Lolita.[2] > > In the marketing of pornography, "lolita" is used to refer to the sexualized presentation of a young girl, frequently one who has only recently reached the age of consent, appears to be younger than the age of consent, or child exploitation material depicting the sexual abuse of children.[4] >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_(term) No matter whether or not many of you feel the term has been "reclaimed" or not - its origin unquestionably lies in Nabokov's novel, which unquestionably depicts the sexual abuse of a child, and the term "loli" is still used constantly in pornography to depict the sexualization of children. As a result - it's unlikely to fall off the list of reserved/banned terms for accounts, clan names, and Boards discussion. I sympathize with those who are not aware of this history. But, the history is there, and it can't be overlooked just because some people feel the term is innocuous now. The term is *not* innocuous, and it's surprising to see how many people here claim to be unaware that the term is still identified primarily with the sexualization and sexual abuse of children. (By the way - yes, it's unfair that the clan tag has been poached by someone else. That clan is also going to have to change their name - I guarantee it - and eventually it's quite likely that Riot does lock it down at an automated level.)
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:14:36.961+0000) > > Hi, everyone. > > Just wondering - do any of you know where the term actually comes from? > > Let me help: > > No matter whether or not many of you feel the term has been "reclaimed" or not - its origin unquestionably lies in Nabokov's novel, which unquestionably depicts the sexual abuse of a child, and the term "loli" is still used constantly in pornography to depict the sexualization of children. > > As a result - it's unlikely to fall off the list of reserved/banned terms for accounts, clan names, and Boards discussion. > > Ever. > > I sympathize with those who are not aware of this history. But, the history is there, and it can't be overlooked just because some people feel the term is innocuous now. The term is *not* innocuous, and it's surprising to see how many people here claim to be unaware that the term is still identified primarily with the sexualization and sexual abuse of children. > > This term is not going to be okay for accounts, clan names, Boards discussions, or anything else related to League of Legends. > > (By the way - yes, it's unfair that the clan tag has been poached by someone else. That clan is also going to have to change their name - I guarantee it - and eventually it's quite likely that Riot does lock it down at an automated level.) Pretty much any word can be used in a sexual way but they aren't agaisnt The rules because they arent inherently sexual. Just like how loli isn't. Just because some people think it is doesn't mean it is. The origin of a word dose not determine it's definition. For example the word p*ssy doesn't come from a sexual term yet if you were to use it as a name in league you would sooner or later be made to change it. Obviously someone using it would be doing so with sexual intent but since when has the intent mattered
: > [{quoted}](name=Zaltenos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-04-21T18:39:20.713+0000) > > A lot of words can have sexual meanings or be associated with sexual context, I will still hold my ground on that I could have named the club anything I wanted to, included any text before or after the 'Loli', but I did not, it remained neutral. > > It also does not matter whether you wish to call my intentions on the naming bull/bs, nor is it relevant, I named it that way because that's all I cared about, that's all I wanted to name it, why would it matter if I only named it to show my cultural appreciation? The reason does not matter in the context you're trying to portray. > > Furthermore, I have had the club name and tag since they were first brought out, I have advertised the club and had my name said on these forums to who owned the club, does it not seem weird that it took this long? Or that I 'got away' with it? Yes, a lot of words do have a sexual meaning, and those words are not allowed. The only reason your club name wasn't banned sooner is because it was not reported or noticed sooner. What does it take for you to understand that your opinion and intentions DO NOT MATTER. Do you understand what the words "fact" and "objective" mean? The word is sexual, whether you want it to be or not. It's like me naming my club c*ck and arguing that I named it after a rooster and it should not be banned because of that. Hold your ground all you want, you are wrong. You have a choice to either choose another normal name and get on with your life or stay banned for the sake of protecting your ego and inability to accept that YOU ARE WRONG.
> [{quoted}](name=Sugarlicious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:01:19.506+0000) > > Yes, a lot of words do have a sexual meaning, and those words are not allowed. The only reason your club name wasn't banned sooner is because it was not reported or noticed sooner. > > What does it take for you to understand that your opinion and intentions DO NOT MATTER. Do you understand what the words "fact" and "objective" mean? The word is sexual, whether you want it to be or not. It's like me naming my club c*ck and arguing that I named it after a rooster and it should not be banned because of that. Hold your ground all you want, you are wrong. You have a choice to either choose another normal name and get on with your life or stay banned for the sake of protecting your ego and inability to accept that YOU ARE WRONG. And the fact is loli isnt a sexual term. That is a fact. you and the others agreeing with you are the ones who have the opinion that the word is sexual. Which it isn't. You shouldn't punish someone for your or others ignorance. Loli is legit just a little girl or someone who looks like a little girl. You can find plenty of anime or manga with lolis in them that aren't sexual
: > [{quoted}](name=Yukinο,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-21T14:24:14.969+0000) > > I dont think so. Lolis are just girls who look like childs. Its a non sexual term in Japan and Anime, just because people who dont even watch Anime or have any idea of the origin of the word think its a sexual word doesnt make it one. > Yes theres loli porn and thats definitely not okay, but thats not the fault or the meaning of the word. Otherwise simply "Child" Would be Offensive aswell. The origin of the word is a story called "Lolita" which, of you know anything about it, you will understand the sexual nature....
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Birdie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=00000001000100000004,timestamp=2019-04-21T20:47:47.208+0000) > > The origin of the word is a story called "Lolita" which, of you know anything about it, you will understand the sexual nature.... they arent the same word in the end though. loli might have originated for that word but it doesn't make them the same word
: I'm probably one of the people who reported it. Good. Pick something that isn't animated child porn to be your club tag.
> [{quoted}](name=Dıana Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-04-21T19:59:22.079+0000) > > I'm probably one of the people who reported it. Good. Pick something that isn't animated child porn to be your club tag. You are truly ignorant if you think loli=porn
Psaion (NA)
: You can argue against it being a sexual term all you'd like, but it seems like the majority of people (or at least the majority of people reporting your club name) associate it with the sexual term lolicon or lolita (if you're going to argue that lolita isn't a sexual term I'm going to argue that you haven't read that book). Maybe take a hint? It wasn't intended as sexual, but that's how people are taking it. Doesn't it say anything to you that for so many people the term is instantly a sexual one? It might not have been your intention, but you've obviously made people uncomfortable.
> [{quoted}](name=Psaion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aepyF1uE,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-21T17:41:30.329+0000) > > You can argue against it being a sexual term all you'd like, but it seems like the majority of people (or at least the majority of people reporting your club name) associate it with the sexual term lolicon or lolita (if you're going to argue that lolita isn't a sexual term I'm going to argue that you haven't read that book). > > Maybe take a hint? It wasn't intended as sexual, but that's how people are taking it. Doesn't it say anything to you that for so many people the term is instantly a sexual one? It might not have been your intention, but you've obviously made people uncomfortable. Why should someone else be punished for others ignorance?
Show more

ninjaroxas

Level 149 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion