: 8 Million Concurrent Players: League Dead, amirite?
They have been running a pretty aggressive advertising campaign for the past year or two, so good numbers should be expected. That being said, they avoided comparing themselves to their previous statistic (active monthly unique accounts). I am curious if that is because the 8 million concurrent players is more or less compared to when they had 100 million unique monthly accounts. I am also curious about when the 8 million concurrent players were tallied (probably tft release if I had to guess).
MagicLance (EUNE)
: They are lower bc i played alot with lower rank.. duo and so but if i play solo then the opponents are from p4 to p1 only and I have won pretty much games now and still gaining 16 lp :I
On op.gg it shows the average rank of everyone in the game. While not perfect, it is a good indicator of mmr. You, duoing or solo, play between gold 2 and plat 4 average rank. At least from what is available on op.gg, you do not play against any average rank above plat 4. Ergo, you get really bad lp gains.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Doesn't matter what he says IN the video. Click bait is if someone puts shit in the title that is misleading. IDK if this is clickbait as I didn't see it, but your defence about it not being clickbait is bad. You can't say something isn't clickbait because of info you get AFTER clicking on the video.
The title and thumbnail are exactly what the video is about, so it still is not remotely clickbait. My response, outside of the definition, was mostly to him trying to call out Ross for playing in a non competitive environment. That said, how in the hell would you know if something is clickbait or not without watching some of the content? “I watched the video and it was exactly as described” is about the best defense against clickbait that there is.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T16:45:07.826+0000) > > It was pretty much pick/ban in pro scene for a reason. He got 83 AD from Muramana (a 2400g item) and 122 AP from Seraphs without runes or other items included. The gold efficiency was **_absolutely fucking insane_** as both items would become nearly 200% gold efficient (without their on hit damage or shielding factored in) in a standard build. Nobody else, except maybe Kai'sa, could build that hybrid for that cheap and still output ridiculously high damage while also being incredibly safe. Here's the thing you are missing. You are looking at it all wrong. Think about it. If you buy manamune right? You can only stack one tear at once. It would take at least 20 minutes until you fully stack it. By the time you get your second tear, it's not even fully stacked so you actually don't get that much mana and thus less ad and ap conversions from your mana. Also, you HAD to buy tear items early to get them stacking so that means you will be behind on getting your full sheen item, from getting lifesteal, from getting crit. It's a huge investment. Sure, 6 rod of ages sound good, but it isn't ideal because it would take too long to get them all fully stacked. Same thing with double tear item. It's not as op as you all make it seem to be because of the fact that it takes too long to stack more than 2 and buying two will cut down your power spikes from triforce, shiv, bork. So think about it, is it really that op when you will be behind on those items because you need to stack tear and tear actually takes long to stack?
It is pretty common knowledge that Ezreal spikes super hard at gauntlet/trinity + muramana. Sitting on an archangels for a few minutes after that was no issue considering that, again, **_he basically doubled the value of the gold he spent without even factoring in the damage on hit or shield._** This, again, was a pick/ban build and was pretty undeniably broken. You can argue down from broken to only strong, you can't argue from broken to weak as you are trying to do.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: He only takes skill when you play vs competent opponents. If they have no idea what your champion does (Iron to Gold 1/2) he is braindead. From there and upwards where players kinda have an idea what to do and they don't just unironically int, you usually are left feeling like no matter what you do you have no impact. When I was in like gold/silver i used to almost win every game. As I started climbing, I got definitely better on him, yet lost way more games than I used to. Compared to a lot of champions, zed has too much obvious counterplay, let that be the skill button {{item:2419}} or simply throwing abilities where he lands after ult or using mobility. If you understand how zed works by playing a bit of him, and you have basic mechanic knowledge, you will find it hilariously easy to beat him. Yeah when he is fed he might just kill you anyway, but under real circumstances he should never get fed. That's what takes skill about the champion, not his mechanics, similar to how Garen is like one of the hardest champions in high elo Edit: > Sudden Impact and Electrocute and Duskblade will make sure your enemy dies Sudden impact is not the optimal rune for zed, you need sustain in lane phase so you kinda have to run the healing thing.
These aren't Zed things, they are assassin things. You need to control the map with your mid game powerspike to snowball or you will have a hard time when people are grouped and have items. In a 1v1 stopwatch barely does anything other than delay your death, if it isn't a 1v1 you shouldn't be fighting. You maintain pressure and your team wins 4v3.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:42:31.510+0000) > > Riot limited Ezreal's build so he is slightly less broken instead of nerfing him directly and hurting their skin sales. I'm pretty sure not letting someone go double tear doesn't hurt ezreal that much. A lot of players don't even go double tear and it was never op. Ezreal can still deal the same amount of damage and have the same amount of survivability without double tear. Seraphs shield? He can get shield from blood thirster and phantom dancer's life grasp. Seraph's cdr? He can easily get cdr off trinity and lethality items or ludens. I don't see how double tear items made ezreal op.
It was pretty much pick/ban in pro scene for a reason. He got 83 AD from Muramana (a 2400g item) and 122 AP from Seraphs without runes or other items included. The gold efficiency was **_absolutely fucking insane_** as both items would become nearly 200% gold efficient (without their on hit damage or shielding factored in) in a standard build. Nobody else, except maybe Kai'sa, could build that hybrid for that cheap and still output ridiculously high damage while also being incredibly safe.
: The tear of the goddess issue
Riot limited Ezreal's build so he is slightly less broken instead of nerfing him directly and hurting their skin sales.
Eedat (NA)
: Oh look a youtuber plays against a silver player in norms for clickbait. Solid point
> Clickbait is a form of false advertisement which uses hyperlink text or a thumbnail link that is designed to attract attention and entice users to follow that link and read, view, or listen to the linked piece of online content, with a defining characteristic of being deceptive, typically sensationalized or misleading. He legit says that the whole point is to play for fun at the beginning of the video, including that he "sucks" and is playing with viewers. How you get "clickbait" out of that is pretty insane.
datfatguy (OCE)
: I just feel like Zed doesn't take a lot of skill to play anymore
I've been saying Zed (and many other champions) dropped in skill cap when thunderlords was introduced for years. The R>E>Auto>Duskblade>Electrocute>Ignite kill combo is stupid strong and requires 0 knowledge or skill to perform.
: ~~Isn't this the guy who was known for having to smurf or play against bots to do the shit he did?~~ EDIT: Nvm, I've been corrected. I had my clickbait mixed up.
You are probably thinking about brofresco or ankle-whatever his name is. Both of them are like diamond players and play in iron-silver for their videos (brofresco also occasionally played a custom with viewers and implied it was ranked). Ross plays normals and with viewers, but that is pretty clearly advertised in each video.
: Please help me to understand why you are nerfing {{champion:350}} ? In_** Diamond+ ELO she has a 44% winrate**_. {{champion:92}} immediately gets a buff when she drops to 48% WR... I'm sorry but I'm very confused.
20% of players still build boots on Yuumi in diamond+, it is pretty safe to say that her stats are not a reflection of her strength.
Keiaga (NA)
: Go back and do the math again. Let's make it simple and cancel out every item, rune, and hypothetical target that Soraka can either build or pick herself. Even if you gave yuumi an extra 100 AP based on her attached partner, it's not going to come close to healing anyone 80% of their health(or if it does I definitely can't interpret it from Devilreapers "math" up there), or approach Soraka's levels of healing considering she has better scaling and twice as much base. If you want to talk about shields let's just pick a few supports known for their shield. Rakan Janna Lux. Yuumi's can get as strong as 300 + 30% at level 18. at level 13 it's 210, and at level 9 it's 141. Rakan's is maxed second at 140 + 80%. Which means that at the same level, Yuumi's shield only has 70 more base health, and 50% less ap scaling. Janna's is 220 + 70% and maxed second or first. compared to Yuumi's 141 or 210 base. No contest. Lux's is 300 +60% and maxed last. Same base, double scaling. Every tool Yuumi has for poke, shields, healing, and CC are mediocre compared to any other poke, shield, or healing champ. In fact, Sona does everything Yuumi does, except her range and ratios are better across the board. Her single benefit over any other support is solely her gimmick of attaching to a carry and giving them stats. Which i said from the very beginning, and which is reflected with her being the worst support champ with 43% winrate.
People get one "nice" answer, after that I stop dealing with people trying to bullshit. You know that comparing one champion to multiple champion is being dishonest at best, straight up lying to try to make a point at worst. You also know that 322 + 80% ap is a perfectly competitive heal amount (138 + 40% at rank 1), especially with a fat shielding ability on top of it and **_hundreds of added dps for a carry late game._** This doesn't include her other advantages such as untargetability, double combat summoners, and no need to purchase boots. As for why her winrate is low, probably a combination of inexperienced players, unique play style, high pick rate, and high ban rate. 25% of plat+ players are still building fucking boots on her.
Keiaga (NA)
: Whether it's 80% missing health or 1HP, the math is the same. An The average build on an adc at full level gets them about 325AD. Let's go 350 to help account for runes. That'd translate into 69 AP. Even if she was gaining 100 AP(which would take attaching to a mage with 600AP) it wouldn't be enough to come anywhere near the amount that Soraka heals.
> Whether it's 80% missing health or 1HP, the math is the same. You downplayed her usefulness by being disingenuous about the healing cap. Regardless of the math, which you also did in a very dishonest way, you are trying to downplay her power instead of having a good faith discussion. > An The average build on an adc at full level gets them about 325AD. Let's go 350 to help account for runes. That'd translate into 69 AP. Even if she was gaining 100 AP(which would take attaching to a mage with 600AP) it wouldn't be enough to come anywhere near the amount that Soraka heals. A support that gives significant shielding and adaptive force doesn't out heal dps the queen of heal dps. **_Surprised pikachu face_**. The point is you undershot her "burst" healing by almost 600 health and disregarded her shield as "even worse" than her healing when it is also a solid defensive option.
Keiaga (NA)
: Im also "forgetting" that all of these yuumi heals would only be this strong if the adc was constantly at 1HP. Theyd be even weaker if the ADCs health was any higher
Her heal is capped at 80% missing health, so not 1 HP. Plus you have her at 100 ap when she would likely have that from the adaptive stats she gets from her host alone. Assuming reasonable numbers, she can have 2 stacks of a roughly 400-450 heal late game. Her passive shield alone at that point is also ~600. That is far from weak.
: Oppressive Game Mechanics (In Your Opinion)
* Zoe RNG level 2-3 all ins. * Stopwatch on champions that are supposed to be "high risk, high reward". Basically lets them play for a snowball with little risk. * Also, how good GA is on every ad champion while also having a fantastic build path. * Windwall as a ranged/projectile based champion. * Rengar with enough movespeed that you literally are being jumped on when you see the warning. * Playing against Eve in a side lane. * All of the overloaded champions that come out nowadays. There are plenty more, but this is a good starting list.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ktAPfozL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T19:45:15.596+0000) > > Either riot has an unannounced password leak then, or you are mistaken and shared this password with another login that compromised you. A unique, complex password is impossible to "crack" without having access to riot's databases. > > Edit: Or you have some sort of monitoring malware (like a keylogger). Which, contrary to popular belief, does not take you visiting a fake link. Reputable websites can be hijacked and have code for malware injected into links (or drive by downloads) that you would never notice while clicking "order" from your favorite delivery place. And SMS-based 2FA would completely eliminate the ability of somebody acquiring my password in that manner from being able to access my account unless they also had my Phone, would immediately tell me my password was compromised by sending be a 2FA token for a login attempt I did not authorize, and this entire issue would be mute. That is the entire purpose of 2FA: in the event that your password IS compromised, the person that compromised your account is still blocked from accessing anything and you are immediately notified of an unauthorized login attempt. I don't get why that's so difficult for some of you to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=AarkTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ktAPfozL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:43:57.830+0000) > > And SMS-based 2FA would completely eliminate the ability of somebody acquiring my password in that manner from being able to access my account unless they also had my Phone, would immediately tell me my password was compromised by sending be a 2FA token for a login attempt I did not authorize, and this entire issue would be mute. > > That is the entire purpose of 2FA: in the event that your password IS compromised, the person that compromised your account is still blocked from accessing anything and you are immediately notified of an unauthorized login attempt. > > I don't get why that's so difficult for some of you to understand. Actually, most SMS 2fa have decent vulnerabilities in them. If someone went so far to get your password when it was secure, unique, and stored securely by the company (riot in this case), then they probably would get through the sms 2fa. Not to mention that sms 2fa adds a lot of extra work onto support to unlock accounts when people change phones or have issues. Riot already tracks your location from your IP, so I would just have them enable a location check. If you are not within x miles of your previous login, then you have to answer security questions (preferably related to your account). While this is also theoretically vulnerable (especially for vpn users), it is significantly harder/more frustrating to figure out a username/password combo, spoof a correct location (unless you are posting where you play from everywhere), or know the security questions than it is to look up sms 2fa exploits. If I had to guess your password btw (assuming this wasn't malware), I would guess that you used a phrase and replaced letters with symbols and numbers. If so, no that is not secure.
: For Those of You Claiming Diamond is "High-Elo", Look at This.
Most of diamond/master troll frequently. This doesn't change the fact that they are the top ~1% of the playerbase.
Tsuko (NA)
: I'd love to see someone try to defend on how "First timing champions in ranked is perfectly fine".
Looks like he ran it down at some point. That probably made this look a lot worse than it was. I'll watch the replay and update afterwards. Rundown: -Viktor seems to just pick whatever when they don't get mid, probably was fine soft inting before things even started. -Xin baited him for an incredibly bad trade and then didnt protect him when a large wave was crashing for the second death. This is where he basically lost the lane super hard. -At this point he basically stops trying as xin took top farm after the tower fell and then set up a slow push denying roughly 20-30 minions to Viktor, maybe more. Your jungler and adc won the game for you (by being smurfs), but Xin at least was also a huge dick. Yeah the Viktor wasn't great, but I am sure the Xin fucking him top lane and all the pings didn't do much for his mental state.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ktAPfozL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T17:28:08.893+0000) > > It actually is though. > > If you have a secure password, it will not be "cracked". Password "cracking" (either by brute force or other means) is simply impossible with today's computers (takes hundreds of years even using very powerful computers and multiple computers). > > The only way for someone to hack your account is to have two things - your login name (not your summoner name) and your password. The only way they can get these things from you is through negligence - either you are using the same login information on multiple online accounts, you're using an unsecure password, you fell victim to phishing, etc. My league password is unique. My league password is long, contains a variety of capitalizations, numbers, and symbols. I don't click on links from anywhere unless sent to me by a friend and I already know what the link is going to be before hand. I don't share my account with anybody. I have never fallen victim to any sort of phising. I take every conceivable step short of 2FA to protect my account data just like I do with anything. My account got compromised anyway. Stop trying to put Riot's refusal to implement one of the most basic modern security standards for account security on the people who have to deal with these issues as a result. There is no excuse. None. Absolutely ZERO justification for not having even an optional SMS-based 2FA option on one of the biggest online games in the world.
> [{quoted}](name=AarkTheDragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ktAPfozL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T18:48:59.216+0000) > > My league password is unique. > My league password is long, contains a variety of capitalizations, numbers, and symbols. > I don't click on links from anywhere unless sent to me by a friend and I already know what the link is going to be before hand. > I don't share my account with anybody. > I have never fallen victim to any sort of phising. > I take every conceivable step short of 2FA to protect my account data just like I do with anything. > > My account got compromised anyway. > > Stop trying to put Riot's refusal to implement one of the most basic modern security standards for account security on the people who have to deal with these issues as a result. > > There is no excuse. > > None. > > Absolutely ZERO justification for not having even an optional SMS-based 2FA option on one of the biggest online games in the world. Either riot has an unannounced password leak then, or you are mistaken and shared this password with another login that compromised you. A unique, complex password is impossible to "crack" without having access to riot's databases. Edit: Or you have some sort of monitoring malware (like a keylogger). Which, contrary to popular belief, does not take you visiting a fake link. Reputable websites can be hijacked and have code for malware injected into links (or drive by downloads) that you would never notice while clicking "order" from your favorite delivery place.
: You mean back in s1 and s2 where their best players would be lucky to be placed in Silver today?
Considering skill is relative, that is a bad argument in any context. I would also point out that this season is probably one of the least skillful that has ever existed. I know multiple prior hardstuck gold and lower players that are sitting in diamond on negative winrates (some from this board). My wife has observed that she is playing in nearly diamond mmr off placements after being low plat previously and not playing SR in years. The guy that got me into league hit challenger after not playing for years and was previously mid-high diamond. This season is by far the easiest to climb. Edit: Also, this was season 3-4. You can still see the tail end of it on a lot of the league of graph's, well, graphs. Champions like Zed used to take a lot more effort to do well with. https://i.gyazo.com/a24a581551aa85772eaaf4cb983bb615.png
: I think all of this is a weak argument because every champ is screwed if they get hooked. And yes, most ULT moves often interrupt or mess up champs. Pantheon is not squishy if you build defense items and use defense runes, as a tank support would normally. Blitz is only a hard counter against squishy mage supports, pantheon is NOT squishy as he is built to survive top lane and jungle.
What do you bring to the team? A losing lane? A budget "tank"? A _single target stun that puts you in melee range_? Garbage pick is garbage. If you disagree go play it in ranked and pull out a decent WR (you are currently at 40% in normals).
: Is the new Pantheon rework OP?
If he ever gained any traction as a support people would immediately learn that Blitz **hard** counters him. You don't have anything to help your adc if they get hooked, you are squishy yourself if hooked, and his ult interrupts your E so you basically have no damage immunity post 6. You become a glorified melee minion with a single target stun.
: The "pickrate" argument becomes fucking pointless at a god fucking damned 46% winrate.
I remember when 46%-48% was a normal win rate for "high skill" champions.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Reported for Verbal Abuse/Hate Speech still not banned
I manually reported a very toxic (lots of telling people to self harm graphically) individual a few years back. It took over a month for anything to happen, but he was perma'd immediately when action was taken. Whether that was from my report or not, I have no idea, but these people do get banned.
UnityOE (NA)
: It feels like point & click spells have far less range than they are shown to have.
Each ability is either coded to target the "edge" of a model, or the "center" (I think they can also be cast _from_ edge or center as well). The difference between the two is ~50 units for a normal champion, something like a {{champion:31}} can be much more though.
Shahamut (NA)
: > How can u possibly fuck up yasuos build? Well... > Shiv, IE, BOTRK, Trinity, berserkers greaves, and then one defensive item. Congrats! you answered your own question!
> _**4 years ago**_ https://i.gyazo.com/6b66d81343200b879af82c0aff40d9e8.png
: The CD refund affects clear speed, which is pretty damn important, especially at high tier. However, the damage buff isn't actually going to change much on her. I can't think of a single squishy that I haven't been able to kill with her R while they were in the threshold. Most tanks die as well. In most cases it's just additional overkill and does nothing. The only actual effect it's going to have is against supertank champs (so now Mundo and Cho'gath can laugh off her entire kit, and can actually be killed by her) and when she's behind. Yes, it's a lot more damage, but even as-is her ult overkills squishies in the threshold anyways, so the on-paper impact looks high, but the in-practice effect will be pretty small.
Pretty much this. I heard a few high tier jungle mains point out that her first clear alone is ~20 seconds slower after the q nerf, a pretty significant amount of time.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Trying to walk my talk.
I would remove Rakan for being too "playmaker-y" and add Yuumi for being "team reliant". Lulu could also be added.
xelaker (NA)
: Why in gold 3 am I playing with silver 4 players every few games?
Duo q'ing with someone a full division below you can mess your mmr up pretty bad. You also have a negative winrate, so your mmr wasn't great to start with. Your division might say gold 3, but you are probably closer to gold 4/silver 1 mmr. Also, at least one of those silvers was a 70% wr, so that was probably a smurf.
CLG ear (NA)
: why is NA so bad
NA investors got involved in an emerging genre of sports. Means that they are way too safe with that investment. I see absolutely garbage drafts to follow "meta" strats, garbage lane picks/team comps to follow "meta", and mediocre players that are hyped up as some godsend to a team.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: no, that is simply disabling clicking on abilities with the mouse
Eh, its somewhere. They introduced it years ago and I have had it enabled since then.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Show me senpai i went through all the settings in the game, couldn't find it.
Been awhile since I changed my settings, but I'm pretty sure it is that one in the bottom right. https://i.gyazo.com/2c20b40e0b37fd307bcb711940bd5f61.png Responded to the wrong comment before, sorry for the repost.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's wrong with Qiyana?
Her kit is simultaneously clunky and very predictable. Anyone who has experience against her should be able to beat her and the Qiyana player doesn't have many ways to "outplay" that by herself. Doesn't help that her ult is also buggy garbage.
: DO NOT BUFF PANTHEON RIOT
Tiamat cancels his E ending animation, effectively making w, q, auto, e, instant e tiamat, auto, empowered q with ignite a kill combo from 0 stacks in the span of a couple seconds.
: What build do you even go on Pantheon
He has a lot of built in synergy with Trinity, Edge of Night, and Tiamat. I personally like Youmuu's/DD as well. For late game you would want a last whisper option and that pretty much rounds out his build. Edit: Decided to test tiamat animation cancelling on a whim. It breaks your super long e animation (when he slams the ground) and allows you to use q and auto while it finishes. This makes Tiamat a no brainer.
Kai Guy (NA)
: why are eternals so negatively received?
They tried to act like they didn't have the means to track this information already. They already tracked specific stats related to champions in the end of season reports they do, so they felt the need to try to make this seem like more work than it was. Yeah sure, they probably had to test some extra bits to make sure it worked in game, but it is not some crazy new system that they tried to sell it as. Easiest way to figure out a company is trying to scam you is when you catch them inflating features or how much work something took. It is like buying a laptop/computer and seeing "RJ45 connector" listed to inflate the selling page heading. No shit the laptop/computer comes with an Ethernet port, that doesn't magically make your garbage worth $1200 when the specs are that of a $300 computer.
: Suspected player using lag switch?
Repair your client and report it as a bug. There have been problems in the past with certain champions causing lag because of a corrupted client/bugs, that might be what you are experiencing.
: I'm baffled someone knows so little as to think _more_ people on the balance team would lead to better decisions.
A few years back I proposed a champion focused balance system when league was in its prime (over a billion in profit). The idea was to has roughly 100 balance staff. Each staff member would be responsible for exclusively balancing 1-2 champions so that they could analyze their intrinsic strengths and weaknesses in depth. Then there would be heads of champion classes such as "marksmen head" that would dictate the general balance of the class overall. Finally, there would be a lead gameplay developer responsible for managing class interaction and overall game direction. This would have roughly cost $15 million, not including existing staff, or less than 1% of their profit and would be a significant improvement on the current 20(? Don't remember where I've heard that number from) people they currently have balancing over 140 champions.
: Is it just me or Pantheon did not change at all
He became a much better duelist, is still pretty good at bullying lanes, and got waveclear meaning he can mid lane pretty successfully (also hard counters Yasuo, which is always a big plus). Hard to get a exact idea on balance in a day, but I personally think he has a lot of potential. Nothing screams "broken" but he has a lot more options as a champion now.
: A re-purposed Force of Nature as another tank MR option?
I personally don't like nerfing void when you are adding another 80 mr item into the game, but I do like the idea of adding FoN by itself.
: > [{quoted}](name=AhhShucks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:51:55.148+0000) > > They didn't do it because then someone would have had to actually play the dogshit new pantheon and that would have been painful. Trust me he is actually good. Sucks late game tho... You max Q then W his E is useless beyond belief. this is how you play him. KeyStone: Press the Attack Max Q and W next his E sucks beyond belief. When you get his 5 stacks you want to W first which allows you to do his 3 strike. Those three strikes register for the keystone to make them vulnerable they ALSO register for 3 free stacks of his bars for him. You then want to Auto him 1 time or 2 which will be super easy and instantly Q for crazy amount of damage which will take increased damage from the keystone making them vulnerable. Side note you can also Auto one time after 5 stack W then do E instantly to block damage and back peddle, that will give you 5 stacks which you can use to throw your Q at the enemy. his E IS USELESS way too low damage that doesn't stack his 5 hit combo and I'm definitely sure it doesn't stack Keystone strikes that require 3 hits to activate. BAM I DID YOUR JOB FOR YOU RIOT and it's free your welcome.
You can also trade under tower super easily. W with full stacks, q, auto, empowered e to eat 2 turret shots on the way out. Kill combo (under tower or not) is pretty much the same. Empowered w, q, e, empowered q. Also feel like {{item:3078}} is super under rated on him. Attack speed + early cdr gets you more empowered q's, his base AD is pretty good for procs, and the mana pool is a god send for waveclear.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l8pdBU02,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T09:19:54.461+0000) > > problem is you can't actually cancel it when activated. Enemy can walk through you and deal way more damage while you're stuck using E, yes it can be use defensive to do good trades but his mana pool is extremely low so don't recommend spamming E at all. You CAN cancel it. Hit the button again to end the ability early. The cooldown is very long, you can't spam it at all. Did you even play the new Pantheon?
There is a small lockout time that confuses a lot of people. I'd say for like .5 seconds you can't reactivate it.
: Diamond players' mentalities are worse than that of Iron! - Change My Mind
You think that is bad, wait until you see d1-master players. "You picked something I don't like, gg open". Started soft inting when the game wasn't ending fast enough. Proceeded to get this same player for the next two games, whom took it upon himself to int to "put my garbage ass where I belong". All that rage just for picking a champion that I had over a 60% win rate on, but wasn't meta.
: Malz needs to be looked at
Kiting build control mage does 3rd highest damage against 3 melee champions. I'm surprised he didn't do more damage honestly.
Zac x Me (NA)
: All I want a VM for is to play games on Windows XP or 98 that no longer work on Windows 10, but there just isn't a proper VM programme that installs 3D drivers for games to work.
I've played some pretty old games just using compatibility mode, that doesn't work for you?
afmghost (NA)
: I once got a comment deleted because it was just this video: https://youtu.be/c7LrViaPq7M What flavor jello is your spine made of?
I posted this in response to somebody bitching about being banned and saying they were leaving the game. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsD7Dpx5WQ Got removed for being negative, dismissive or combative.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Why is wave / lane control over looked?
Riot ruined wave control with a minion ai change a long time ago. You can still do basic stuff like freeze the wave, but it can just randomly break now. LS and some Korean pro did a video on this over a year ago.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Board moderators you need to get a fucking grip lol
They'll tell you > Don't tell me how to moderate I tried to give feedback when I had the same thing happen over 2 years ago https://i.gyazo.com/b8ec07055788511534c9079e76c89b52.png
: who is toxic?
Asking who isn't toxic would be a much shorter list.
: {{champion:38}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:1}}
* Kassadin relies on outscaling and not getting ganked. One gank/mistake that puts you behind and Fizz will stomp him into the ground. * Vlad I agree. * Yasuo is like the opposite of the Kassadin match up. Fizz starts winning after a few levels, but if he makes a mistake he will be heavily punished. * Zed is, at worst, a skill match up. If both players are equal skill it should be Zed favored though. * Garen/Darius win, Darius less so, but you better snowball with that cheese or you will have a hard time matching his teamfight. * Annie I agree.
Show more

nm1010

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion