: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f5fYlERB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-20T12:19:28.918+0000) > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system > > If you want a tl'dr, it is that you are underperforming. I often get solid S's and A's scores from my matches, get tons of honor, in 9 out of 10 games i have the best vision score of both teams, always least damage taken of everyone, i am a sukker for objectives so i always push team to get drakes/baron, have stolen tons and tons of those with my ult, 53% winrate with velkoz in nearly 400 ranked matches but im still under performing.. alright then
You are losing in games where the average MMR is lower than your rank, that means you are underperforming and is also why you are getting less lp for wins than losing lp for losses. MMR determines gains and losses, not some arbitrary grading system.
: I hate Rito's LP system, get 16 lose 21 !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system If you want a tl'dr, it is that you are underperforming.
: Riot kog maw can do 100 damage at level 1 what the fu*k is that your balancing team is trash
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OKjycw7R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-19T13:44:05.898+0000) > > Read the patch notes. They wanted to introduce counter picks for specific mechanics to improve game health. The point is to create a counter to shield heavy teams. Yes that is a buff into certain match ups, but the effect is gated by fury and cool downs so most people can attempt to play around it in lane. And why is that mechanic given to already strong champion instead of a struggling one?
Un-fun, maybe, but do you really want to argue "strong"? Below 50% winrate as a simple lane bully is pretty telling. https://i.gyazo.com/c95e11e1b5562027ceb5c893dc3b1085.png
: Wtf is this Renekton buff
Read the patch notes. They wanted to introduce counter picks for specific mechanics to improve game health. The point is to create a counter to shield heavy teams. Yes that is a buff into certain match ups, but the effect is gated by fury and cool downs so most people can attempt to play around it in lane.
: One Change for each Champion
My first ranked main was {{champion:61}} and I've always like the idea of changing her passive to better fit her ballerina theme + incorporate the ball into it. Plus I feel like her current passive is just used to justify her low base ad and mid game it helps in drawn out duels, otherwise it is pretty "meh" unless playing something like stormtrooper Orianna. The idea for the new passive is pretty simple, > Orianna > > New Passive: > > Part 1 - When auto attacking a champion Orianna gains a stack of X and locks this portion of her passive. If Part 2 is locked, it is now unlocked. Maximum stacks of "-", stacks decay out of combat. > > Part 2 - When hitting a champion with an ability Orianna gains a stack of Y and locks this portion of her passive. If Part 1 is locked, it is now unlocked. Maximum stacks of "-", stacks decay out of combat. > > X - The ball's movement speed is increased by "-". > Y - Orianna's movement speed is increased by "-". Essentially hitting someone with Orianna causes the ball to move faster, hitting someone with the ball causes Orianna to move faster. But you have to alternate to maximize stack gain. Do it right and it would help her immensely with hitting ults and kiting.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: I think it's due to the Q changes The Q feels awful to cs with
His Q probably shouldn't have a cast time now, or at least not as long. Feels incredibly awkward to stop moving for half a second every time he Q's.
: They could even put some gorilla glue on and this new death recap would still fall apart. It makes absolutely zero sense how this game just crumbled into millions of pieces after one patch.
Not doing a large overhaul on their code in nearly 10 years is likely what caused this. They touched the really old stuff (death recap) and broke a hundred things they didn't even know were related to it. People have joked about spaghetti code for years, now we actually get to see just how cobbled together it really is.
: Looks like League itself needs a rework right now.
No wonder they held off redoing the death recap for so long. All the duct tape in the world can't hold this shit show together for much longer.
Kanzler (NA)
: I guess today is a good day to not play ranked
They are rolling a d20 every hour to see if they should disable ranked.
shofaz (NA)
: Using Riot's Balance Framework on Viktor and Jhin
If we occam's razor it, the easiest explanation is that Jhin's skin didn't sell well enough.
Moody P (NA)
: What if we put tanks mid
Most tanks can't push mid fast enough to be effective. You would lose priority in side lanes/jungle against a good opponent and that would lead to you losing the game pretty hard.
: The RX 580 I'm able to overclock in case i choose to play more demanding games I don't think nvidia is worth it's price.
> [{quoted}](name=pesstilence,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ElMkg38A,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-13T15:34:29.377+0000) > > The RX 580 I'm able to overclock in case i choose to play more demanding games I don't think nvidia is worth it's price. As someone who has built a lot of PC’s, Nvidia/Intel are both almost always worth the increased price they bring. If you have the money I would recommend you go that route.
Yenn (NA)
: I've gone 14 consecutive games without getting my primary role. This is not acceptable.
This was one of the reasons I stopped playing. You want me to invest hours of my time to get my role once? Fuck you.
: what is the highest lp you can get per game?
Highest I've gotten to is high 30s and that let me skip tier promos from silver to gold. I have also seen streamers hit 40+ gains on smurfs, usually the ones that started in bronze so they build up huge winstreaks.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9kA9zRo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T23:10:31.684+0000) > > Didn't say it did, but most champions get enough stacks fast enough that the difference rarely matters. > > Didn't think I needed to specify that I wasn't exchanging boots for a dirk, but apparently I needed to. > > Average full tank has 300-400 armor late game. Full pen against that is roughly 70% reduction, if you are playing against {{champion:33}} or {{champion:54}} you're obviously going to have a different experience. > > Okay? Stop being so sassy.
I'm not, I just have little patience for a biased post with incorrect numbers. If I could call your post stupid and be done, I would, but instead I have to show numbers on just how bad of a post this was or else gameplay will agree with it.
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o9kA9zRo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:17:47.140+0000) > > I don't think you understand what you are talking about, those numbers are all incorrect. Late game a full pen build gets you 64 lethality + 24% reduction + 35% total pen. Against a standard tank you are looking at ~300-400 armor. > > 300 armor: > 300 x .76 = 228 > 228 x .65 = 148.2 > 148.2 - 64 = 84.2 > > 400 armor: > 400 x .76 = 304 > 304 x .65 = 197.6 > 197.6 - 64 = 133.6 > > Your math also needs some work it seems like, but the idea stays the same. Even though armor is supposed to counter lethality, you can still negate ~70% of it on a tank. As for squishies > > 150 armor (roughly the amount a carry has with 1 armor item late game): > 150 x .76 = 114 > 114 x .65 = 74.1 > 74.1 - 64 = 10.1 > > That means that if a carry has 2000 hp and 150 armor, you would need to do a little more than 2200 damage to kill them. Zed would do that with r-e-auto at that point in the game. Darn, armor is so op. First of all you dont reduce 24% instantly only if your cleaver is fully stacked up second max lethality is 74 with a burst not 64 and also i meant 35% is lord dominiks and no if an enemy is too tanky you cant reduce 70% of his armor 64% yes if its 900 armor 400 armor and below over 70% armor reduction yes And lastly if you attack a target with 90 armor with only cleaver he will have 86 armor you wont reduce 24% instantly if you have lord dominiks you will reduce 35% total armor instantly not just with last whisper i like to call it last whisper the lord dominiks btw. :P
> First of all you dont reduce 24% instantly only if your cleaver is fully stacked up Didn't say it did, but most champions get enough stacks fast enough that the difference rarely matters. > second max lethality is 74 with a burst not 64 and also i meant 35% is lord dominiks Didn't think I needed to specify that I wasn't exchanging boots for a dirk, but apparently I needed to. > no if an enemy is too tanky you cant reduce 70% of his armor 64% yes if its 900 armor Average full tank has 300-400 armor late game. Full pen against that is roughly 70% reduction, if you are playing against {{champion:33}} or {{champion:54}} you're obviously going to have a different experience. > And lastly if you attack a target with 90 armor with only cleaver he will have 86 armor you wont reduce 24% instantly if you have lord dominiks you will reduce 35% total armor instantly not just with last whisper i like to call it last whisper the lord dominiks btw. Okay?
: Who are your top 2 champs per position? Please comment
Its been a while since I played, but my old "go-to" champions were Top: {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} Jungle: {{champion:33}}/{{champion:106}}/{{champion:19}} Mid: {{champion:25}} {{champion:91}} Really hard choice here, I play a lot of mid laners. Bot: {{champion:29}} {{champion:50}} /{{champion:115}} Support: {{champion:412}} {{champion:432}}
Groot4Love (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RA2I8P2k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T12:22:19.371+0000) > > Yes I don't believe you.
It is broken with crit, it is broken with Lucian, and it is broken with on hit. Just off the top of my head that is 3 ways it breaks the game.
Groot4Love (EUNE)
: Multishot
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Lethality vs Armor.
> -6 armor seratted dirk 1100 gold > -8 armor duskblade early 2900 gold > -13 armor duskblade late 2900 gold I don't think you understand what you are talking about, those numbers are all incorrect. Late game a full pen build gets you 64 lethality + 24% reduction + 35% total pen. Against a standard tank you are looking at ~300-400 armor. 300 armor: 300 x .76 = 228 228 x .65 = 148.2 148.2 - 64 = 84.2 400 armor: 400 x .76 = 304 304 x .65 = 197.6 197.6 - 64 = 133.6 Your math also needs some work it seems like, but the idea stays the same. Even though armor is supposed to counter lethality, you can still negate ~70% of it on a tank. As for squishies 150 armor (roughly the amount a carry has with 1 armor item late game): 150 x .76 = 114 114 x .65 = 74.1 74.1 - 64 = 10.1 That means that if a carry has 2000 hp and 150 armor, you would need to do a little more than 2200 damage to kill them. Zed would do that with r-e-auto at that point in the game. Darn, armor is so op.
: Seriously, that Nintendo Switch Lite...
Filling niches is never a bad thing. Some people just want the slightly better handheld system to play pokemon. I personally got really lucky with my switch. Ordered it a bit before a holiday, my bitch of a mail lady threw the package instead of placing it on my porch, reported the potential damage to Amazon, they didn't get back to me right away because holiday, and eventually gave me a full refund for "inconveniencing" a long time prime user/potential damages caused by mail lady.
: An option to see what your lane assignment was?
The scoreboard is sorted automatically by lane assignment, so when you look at it you will see Top Jungle Mid Adc Support Unless there was lane swapping going on. So you can easily figure out if they were fucking with you by checking when you load in.
: is trick2g good at the game or just an average diamond?
When he actually tried/{{champion:77}} was strong he hit challenger with his own build that warped the meta for a bit. Overall I would put him in ~masters-grandmaster in overall skill.
Dukues (NA)
: Can Riot give us better feedback on how we are doing report wise?
From what I remember, they do this. I have gotten a warning in the past, something along the lines of "Hey nm1010, we know that everyone has bad days, but taking it out on your teammates isn't cool. Please type 'I understand' in the box below to continue to the client".
: He basically is a fighter, actually. He's kinda on the line, though, since he lacks sustained damage. He's stuck between the two, not fully assassin but not fully diver either.
Empowered q gives him attack speed for extended fights.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iuei0FjR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T05:47:54.266+0000) > > Skill also has nothing to do with the difference between assassin and diver. > > The difference is literally just that divers get to be tankier, have leftover DPS after their burst, and have weak or no escape. Diana matches this exactly - Her W makes her surprisingly tanky, her passive gives her decent DPS, and she has no real escape outside of running like hell. Those are the exact traits of a diver. > > Skill has nothing to do with this. It's all based on what their kits have. It doesn't matter if their kit is simpler than Udyr's or more complex than 10 Rivens put together. guess we'll call rengar a diver as well then
According to Riot, he is...
: then again watching a yt video then figuring out how to implement it yourself raises your own playstyle, rather then conforming to how whatever coach you have wants you to play. coaches that by the way, could potentially be playing entirely different playstyles.
If a coach teaches to a single playstyle they are a bad coach.
: Agreed with the exception of your usual starting items, since you'll have those every game.
It is the same concept as resistance training. You make practice harder so that it is easier in game. You have a hundred extra things going on in a real game which can distract you from cs. Practicing without that extra 10 ad will make a world of difference in improving. Back in the day, Soraka with no runes/items/abilities was the go to for cs practice because it was harder than most other "normal" circumstances.
: Rate my yuumi build and skill max order
Just as a heads up, boots are pretty optional on Yummi. Like, once every couple dozen games optional.
: Away from the turret really the only thing you can do is practice last hitting, there isn't any real secret formula for last-hitting when 2 waves are clashing with each other. For an exercise to get better at last-hitting, I'd recommend you to go into practice tool, and sit in one lane, last hitting every minion you can for 10 minutes. Aim for 80 CS in 10 minutes, and once you get that, if you want extra credit, try to time it so you can clear Raptors or Wolves between waves without missing any CS, and see if you can hit 100 CS in 10 minutes. Some other things to consider are watching which minions are being focused by your own minions, and being ready to snag the last hit at the last possible moment. For under turret though, there's a formula that works for most champions: You let melee minions take 2 tower shots from full hp, then last hit. You auto each ranged minion once, then let it take a tower shot, then last hit. Once you know your champion's damage, and you practice it a bit, you can "fix" the minions as they come into tower to set them up for last hitting. Here's a video example I made of a good way to practice farming under turret with the Practice Tool, I missed one on the first wave because I'm bad. :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOt4jIvjus
I would recommend no added ad or items while doing this. The harder you make it in practice, the better you will do under pressure in a real game.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KLWMB8QR,comment-id=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T13:46:57.959+0000) > > He wasn't boosted, I was physically in the room when he hit plat. > > Could*, you can't do it if you don't play ranked. > > Fantastic, go show off your superior skills and climb the ladder... People used to say this about Korea low elo and then some youtube/twitch person went over there and he did just fine as a gold player years ago. The only difference in regions is usually at the top of the ladder. you're delusonal. there were hardstuck diamond even plat players that reached challenger on LAN server. not to mention how their low elo looks like. regions ARE different. Korea is the hardest server, then EUW. NA is a bit better than EUNE but god those players on EUNE are total trash. average gold EUW player can reach diamond there
Genuinely curious how you say this > there were hardstuck diamond even plat players that reached challenger on LAN server. In response to this > The only difference in regions is usually at the top of the ladder. Did you not understand I was referring to the top percentages, not just the people in challenger?
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KLWMB8QR,comment-id=000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T13:36:26.644+0000) > > I had a buddy get plat 3 and then proceed to be silver for the next 4 years (3k games played). Plat players are some of the worst in my opinion. They have the biggest egos and usually some of the worst all around skill (for mid lane at least). They can do one thing really well, usually cheese, and they have little to no skill outside of that. I can't tell you how many Fizzes and Talons have tried to level 2-3 all in and fail in plat, then proceed to just run it down mid. > > Because they only do one thing well they usually have trouble carrying games as well, which is why so many "I was plat last season and now I can't climb through silver because it is elo hell" posts exist. > > Friend's account: > > https://i.gyazo.com/aea3be294bba012955a887bd723ac196.png he got boosted?! Also as a former plat player i can easily carry silver elo. I can play any lane. but if i would pick one of 3 of my main champs (teemo, fizz and nasus) i can solo carry silver elo... also keep in mind that this is NA. i played on EUNE and NA and i can tell you that EUW is way harder than both servers. Gold on EUNE/NA is like silver/bronze EUW
He wasn't boosted, I was physically in the room when he hit plat. > Also as a former plat player i can easily carry silver elo. Could*, you can't do it if you don't play ranked. > Gold on EUNE/NA is like silver/bronze EUW Fantastic, go show off your superior skills and climb the ladder... People used to say this about Korea low elo and then some youtube/twitch person went over there and he did just fine as a gold player years ago. The only difference in regions is usually at the top of the ladder.
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KLWMB8QR,comment-id=0000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T12:55:49.172+0000) > > No no no my friend. Low elo is even dia 1. > > > Of course a plat olayer can win a 1v1 vs a silver player -,- but so can a dia 1 player win against a plat player and master player can win agaisnt dia player. What is this logic -,- d1 is not low elo lol. d1 was the highest elo in the game, later they put challenger and master. saying that d1 is low elo is absurd. there are actually some pro players in d1/masters so saying that that's low is ridiculous. your claim makes no sense. also random diamond player can't just stomp plat elo. i know a lot of diamond players that got stuck in plat on their smurfs and its their personal elo hell. plat player can STOMP silver, gold, bronze, iron.
> plat player can STOMP silver, gold, bronze, iron. I had a buddy get plat 3 and then proceed to be silver for the next 4 years (3k games played). Plat players are some of the worst in my opinion. They have the biggest egos and usually some of the worst all around skill (for mid lane at least). They can do one thing really well, usually cheese, and they have little to no skill outside of that. I can't tell you how many Fizzes and Talons have tried to level 2-3 all in and fail in plat, then proceed to just run it down mid. Because they only do one thing well they usually have trouble carrying games as well, which is why so many "I was plat last season and now I can't climb through silver because it is elo hell" posts exist. Friend's account: https://i.gyazo.com/aea3be294bba012955a887bd723ac196.png Also, > random diamond player can't just stomp plat elo I went from decayed in gold 1 to diamond again in ~50 games by having a nearly 65% wr in plat-low diamond games during season 7. That sounds like a stomping to me.
SIayton (NA)
: This game REALLY needs smurf detection.
It already does this. I was in plat mmr and skipping silver/gold promo games after 10-20 games (after placements) on the smurf account I actually played my champions on.
: Hashinshin and SoloRenekton is the opposite of each other
Do you watch SRO's stream? It is all a show in plat or lower games. The instant his team starts to lose he turns off the recording and turns into one of the biggest assholes in the game.
: Okay, but that role is incredibly large. "Being a lane bully" is such a general role that definitely doesn't qualify as a niche. It's literally just being strong at a stage in the game. Now, if there was something *unusual* to that, such as being a lane bully that scales into late-game, **that's** a niche. But just being a lane bully isn't a niche any more than "Is AA-based" or "Being a burst champion" are niches.
I really didn’t think I would have to point out the obvious, but what do kennen, jayce, and neeko all have in common? Hint: It is something most other top laners don’t have.
: "Bully top laners" is hardly niche when that's about a third of what the toplane roster does. You might as well say "being a late game champ" is a niche.
They are only picked because of the balance cycle and {{champion:518}} being banned. Next round of nerfs when they want a ranged bully top laner it will be Gnar. If the meta changes then none of them will be picked or if a new ranged top laner got released, they would probably be picked. That is by definition "niche", they are picked to fill a role and not for their individual strengths.
: Jayce, Kennen, J4, Leesin, Gragas, Olaf, Sivir, Ez, Thresh and few others. But sure, you can say that all of them were power crept.
> have a super strong niche Bully top laners (Niche) - Jayce, Kennen Early-Mid game Jungle pressure (Niche) - J4, Leesin, Olaf Support with a "get out of jail free" card (Niche) - Thresh Updated - Gragas, Sivir (also waveclear adc niche), Ezreal When was the last time a Fiddle jungle was picked? Or Annie Mid? Sure they'll get updated/buffed again, but that is just proving the point. The game has been severely power creeped through the years.
: Ok then, lets use them instead. I'm mainly a mage player and I find Swain more power then his old kit but I guess he lost a lot of his AOE damage with the rework. So yes, Irelia and Akali work better.
More powerful for sure, but his early game playstyle definitely changed and he did lose things like his damage amp. If we take Akali for example, * She kept her hybrid scaling and healing, but it was easier to use. * Her old q bonus damage became a passive with speed ups and no target limiting. It is also gained a lower cool down effectively. * Her w was basically the same, but the new one was stronger with a completely new (and broken) mechanic known as obscured. * Her old e was turned into her ranged cone q and she got a new e that was an entirely power creeped ability. * Her R gained a stun and execute damage in exchange for a "real" cool down and having to hit e for one of the gap closers. It also is no longer targeted, so Akali had much more freedom of mobility. * She also got buffs to her AD base and AD growth. She lost nothing other than some hp + regen and Akali was arguably LESS power creeped than Irelia.
: {{champion:50}} - His kit is basically the same but was power crept with additional features like the whole soul ripping thing and he's getting additional changes soon to up his power.
Swain is actually one of the worst examples of this. He lost several features of his old kit and was limited in multiple ways. A much better example would've been {{champion:39}} or {{champion:84}}. Both of them kept the essence of their old kit, but with added features on top of it.
: If new champs don't have weaknesses, why are they still played side by side with many old champs.
Have you watched LCS recently? It is incredibly rare for an "old" design style champion to ever get picked, unless they have been updated, have a super strong niche (lux support currently falls into this and the next category), or were powercreeped throughout the years. Edit: And how many new releases have seen nerf after nerf when Riot is done making their money?
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
RNG items from drops is fine, rng number of item drops is bullshit if it is more than 1-2 difference.
KerimTheADC (EUNE)
: Gifting skins on sale from "your shop"
You can gift him rp to buy them.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Trinity force has become core on Ashe
Huh, that is a neat build. I like Ashe when she shows up in pro play, hopefully this is strong enough to bring her back.
: gg assassins (tft)
Assassins have increased crit rates, build {{item:3046}} and go for things like glacial or wild or noble or shapeshifters.
: champion drop rates in TFT should increase per owned copy
Adapting to rolls is actually rng that I like in the game. Knowing when to get rid of your 8 copies of darius to go sejuani + voli and transition into glacial is a meaningful decision.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=K1ZiV%%%,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:00:36.361+0000) > > Shen plus strong backline, Kassadin/gnar, demons, the silence item on a carry, etc. Basically you want things that are far away from auto range and can stop sejuani from ulting through cc/mana burn. Snjuani's ulti can hit like a 3x4 amount of hexs. Just watched dogs stream and your suggestion wouldn't help here from what I saw.
> Snjuani's ulti can hit like a 3x4 amount of hexs. Yes, which is why my suggestions were about disrupting her ult. > Just watched dogs stream and your suggestion wouldn't help here from what I saw. I gave the general ways to stop her ult which allows carries to slowly win front to back. If you don't have strong carries or are behind in levels/items then this advice probably isn't going to make a difference. At that point you got out rng'd, picked a bad comp, or screwed your economy. That being said, glacial could probably still take a nerf.
: Would you be able to tell me how many of each card there is?
Did some searching and found this. Not sure how accurate it is, but it is better than nothing I suppose. https://i.gyazo.com/7e05301824483043f86ab2fadd26070c.png
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BiPp12yW,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:32:11.376+0000) > > Yeah, but most of those can't hit tier 3 with any amount of reliability, nor do they gain immunity to spell damage while using their ability. > > Is it hard enough to justify the strength of his early game or his potential strength in late game? > > That still leaves plenty of things that he counters late game, on top of his stellar early-mid game. I would like them to hit the early game anyways so Garen comps don't immediately beat everything that doesn't have Kass or Garen themselves. then honestly? make him a higher tier. i still dont think its neccessary. get a t3 {{champion:67}} with {{item:3046}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3124}} and shes going to solo carry too. shes just a t1 unit.
Solves most of the issues I have with him so that is completely fine.
Show more

nm1010

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion