Jarring (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nnvFT0Hl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-12T20:13:08.154+0000) > > Imagine him ulting a tank and doing 40% of their bonus health in an AOE *and* being able to control it. > > It's not necessarily supposed to be easy to land well i mean, it doesn't have to do that much damage. I'd rather the damage be nerfed and it being actually useful than being practically impossible to pull off a good ult Actually it still wouldn't be that bad.. 40% bonus health isn't that much. I think you're exaggerating the damage. The damage would only be high on tanks, and even then it still wouldn't be broken just because you can control it.
It is 60% at max rank with 400 base damage. Tank/juggernaut/bruiser buys 2k health, squishy casually takes 1.6k damage from one ability. 3k health buy, or something like Sion/Cho can easily put squishies into one shot territory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krO9seracqc
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nnvFT0Hl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T05:42:27.659+0000) > > If you look at his numbers you'll realize how absurd he'll be late game. > > He has the utility required to actually function in teamfights when not absurdly fed, unlike Olaf, Trundle, Xin, Yorick, Nasus, Fiora, Yi, Yasuo, Tryn. And then you realize that if he can't ult the tank into the carry he has no ability to actually get into fights because his MS steroid is frankly laughable and his abilities are very close range. If the tank doesn't position himself to get dunked onto the carry for big fat health stacks damage he's going to get kited and memed on, especially since he has very little sustain for a juggernaut. Not every champion I mentioned is strong late game, I just expect they'll rip his asshole to pieces in duels if he isn't ahead. Also, straight up, Yasuo has more utility and impact in teamfights than this guy could even dream of having my man, while also probably crushing him 1v1. I don't say this out of hate for Yasuo, I say this as someone who once mained him (and only doesn't now because his usability top lane, my main role, is not what it was). I could be wrong and I hope I am, and him being early game focused isn't even inherently a bad thing, but I'd just like a late game scaling manly man juggernaut for once.
I believe he is heavily meant to split push since his passive damage applies to towers and his q is an auto attack reset, but he has uses in teamfights. Outside of q's incredibly high damage, w can be used with grit + flash to get a large chunk of unavoidable true damage out while also giving him a relatively low cd giant shield, e overrides dashes/flash like Singed flip so he pulls that pesky ezreal back to him even after ezreal e's, and r is design to cause instant damage against a wall so it is much easier to get AoE off in the jungle/river (I believe it even has a unique animation when using it against a wall!). All of that makes his teamfight decent at worst, but I would like his e to ground targets just to make him the ultimate counter to cancer mobility champs.
SirEnds (NA)
: Why did Qiyana get a second skin before Sylas?
Why has Taliyah went several years without getting a skin AND had a bug that makes her repeat the same voice lines several times a game (sometimes constantly) for several years? Rito don't give a fuck if the money ain't there.
Rockman (NA)
: if I decay during preseason does my mmr drop
Nope, I'm still sitting at low diamond mmr for several years.
: Can Presence of Mind give Shen 20 energy (up to +100) to match his doubled energy pool and costs?
Shen benefits more from the % energy gain on kill/assist already so this isn't really necessary.
: What do you all think about Crit Lucian this season? Do you think that it/he will get nerfed?
In theory, yes. {{item:3095}} is a fantastic power spike replacement for {{item:3153}} and allows him to build into a much harder scaling crit build. In reality though, well... https://i.gyazo.com/262951a613612e6d8b8721c8fa1cb461.png High elo doesn't do it often, but the results are pretty extreme. So, yes I do think that crit Lucian's performance should be watched at the very least.
Ornn (OCE)
: attack speed slow doesn't count towards a slow so items like oem and frozen heart sill apply i wish they were buffed tho like 40-50% for the whole duration of them attacking you
Yi is immune to ALL slows during his ult. This DOES include attack speed slows. > Highlander's slow immunity extends to all slows including abilities with multiple effects (e.g fear, charm) and attack speed slows. The abilities themselves won't be negated, but the slows will.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Mountain dragon should give you a percentage of your armor and mr instead of a flat amount
: Is that a bug or why did my tripple reset so fast to a rampage?
The game "checks" if a kill happened for the purpose of extending a streak timer on a fixed interval. How that timer is specifically set up I have no idea, but you seem to have between 8-20 seconds to extend streaks depending on when in the fixed interval your streak starts. Probably a case of bad coding that was never fixed, but is now buried too deep to fix.
Zullar (NA)
: Apparently Discussing Burst and Mobility Isn't "Gameplay"
That's Ulanopo, what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
King Bee (OCE)
: Hey what the heck?
You can use the same email for smurfs, I have like 5 on the same email.
T2K Baka (NA)
: I'd rather have Katarina with Talon or Zed, instead of Garen. I look at Garen's face and makes me wanna just punch it. His lore isn't good either
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle EXP really needs to be revisited
Junglers not matching solos is kind of the point, but I would be fine with a mid-late jungle exp buff so they aren't below bot lane come mid game.
: 100% cool down with season 10 dragon
45% + (25% X 45%) + (40% X 45%) = 74.25% is the maximum cdr if I remember my multiplicative math right.
5050BS (NA)
: That would make fights longer so Riot would say no to that
_**Ignores water and earth dragon changes**_
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QRhxdR8o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:59:22.556+0000) > > Considering how bad cloud dragon is, I would like this a lot. Solves two problems, cloud being useless (or near useless) 90% of the time and tenacity being too scarce, with one change. did you just ignore my post? i just gave out reasons why tenacity would be a useless stat on cloud drake. 1.tenacity does not actually do its job most cc in league nowadays are knockups and displacements which ignore tenacity. 2.the few units who it does effect are mostly older champions and the few newer champions with classic cc types have cancerous mechanics tied into their cc making tenacity being used against them moot. 3.there is a hard cap on tenacity which gives diminishing returns making it even weaker then it already is. 4.its an invisible stat for the most part and possibly might not have any influence on games at all if any. 5.squishy champions cannot make as well use of tenacity as tankier ones so its already heavily biased towards favoring only 1 specific class and not every bruiser or ap battlemage could use it effectively either making those can even more of a headache to face while those who cannot weaker. 6.tenacity would actually make more sense on mountain drake instead of on cloud as when we think of clouds we think of mobility of speed of the rush we don't think of longetivity or perseverance or tenacity so to speak so this change would really feel out of place thematically on cloud drake. 7.cloud drake is not bad its arguably one of the strongest drakes in its current state if the stars align and you do happen to get multiples of them while having champs such as lux with already low cd ults on your team.(heck its good even on champs like karthus too) 8. BUT most importantly riot is heavily biased against tanks and longer lasting games so any changes like this would NEVER happen. Not in a million years. NOT in a trillion years. You'd have to somehow remove the entire chinese region if you want this sort of change to go through because one! the biggest region of league does NOT favor nor like these sort of changes and ONLY NA players want longer lasting games and by proxy some part of a tank meta.(yes i had to say this; its the truth and im on your side but we are NOT the majority of the playerbase)
I read it, just thought it was bad and wrong. I don't spend the time to systematically breakdown 'why' something is bad/wrong anymore since people usually don't care. An example though, > the few units who it does effect are mostly older champions and the few newer champions with classic cc types have cancerous mechanics tied into their cc making tenacity being used against them moot. 7/10 of the last 10 releases have non-displacement cc that tenacity would help against. 2 of which have some of the longest cc durations in the game, making tenacity almost mandatory against them. Currently there are very few ways to get general tenacity, cloud dragon could be used to combat this cc creep.
GilxeN (EUW)
: Dragon Soul execute
That definitely looks like a bug. I had it in a game and it functioned as intended. The only time it killed was when someone was under the execute threshold, which is shown on the healthbar.
: What if Cloud Drake gave Tenacity instead of lower Ult CDR?
Considering how bad cloud dragon is, I would like this a lot. Solves two problems, cloud being useless (or near useless) 90% of the time and tenacity being too scarce, with one change.
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MG1hUqwf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T15:32:45.669+0000) > > If you don't actually know, it is a twitch emote used to call something dumb or stupid. Well just call it that. > If you are trying to be a boomer, slang exists for almost every type of group of people, even those in workplaces. So criticizing slang is pretty pepega. I don't know about all that but all this nonsense bastardization of the English language that these babies do today is not something that has ever caught on with me beyond shit like "lol", "omg", "rofl" etc and I still feel dirty using those terms. My teachers would crucify me if they knew I was actually writing like that. I was taught better. Shit like "pepega" and all that new age stuff is a little too far for me to be honest. It's just cringe at this point.
The English language, as you know it, is literally a bastardization of what it used to be. languages evolve, slang emerges, you shouldn't really raise your blood pressure over it (and neither should your teachers). I had to learn hundreds of abbreviations and slang terms for my career field, I certainly didn't tell any of my professors or coworkers they were "bastardizing" the language because the industry has its own terms.
: That is pretty damn near the 80% of Urf. But at least it aint as bad as I thought.
Yeah, and its going to be pretty rare. The earliest you can get it is 6th dragon spawn.
: "RP has a new look." - WHY?
They are preparing for their new games to launch and probably wanted a more neutral look so they can use it for all their games. It is the same reason you have to make a new "Riot Account" instead of just a "LoL Account" (not sure if that is live yet). You are getting an account that will be used to sign into multiple games.
: So with Cloud drake's new passive am I missing something?
Ultimate hunter is multiplicative, meaning that it is a 25% increase on your 45% regular cdr. Giving you a total of 56%. Assuming cloud dragon is also multiplicative, you would end up with a maximum of roughly 78% ult cdr.
rujitra (NA)
: 1. Rant board. 2. Please feel free to show how she's far from balanced.
> Please feel free to show how she's far from balanced. You miss the memo? This is one patch of experience for players. 80% presence and a 52% wr. https://i.gyazo.com/b136b4d23f39f4f4256e052074c79726.png
: I have a question.....WHAT THE FUCK IS PEPEGA????? Don't people speak English anymore?
If you don't actually know, it is a twitch emote used to call something dumb or stupid. If you are trying to be a boomer, slang exists for almost every type of group of people, even those in workplaces. So criticizing slang is pretty pepega.
: > [{quoted}](name=Princess Bunhead,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x53y9G8y,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-20T14:34:24.112+0000) > > Luckily, they put Sanguine Blade in the game, so now AA'ers are the only true splitpusher - yay! I don't particularly like Hashinshin, but he's on point when he said this item is pure shit, and is gonna fuck any splitpushing bruiser who can't use it. I mean, it's gonna be fucking hard to duel any Sanguine Blade user... The bonus AS on that item is absolutely insane, and it's basically ready for every fight. Imagine nocturne using it......you won't even be done with the fear before he deletes you, even if you're beefy like a tank or juggernaut
I agree the item is stupid, but it decays over 3 seconds. So you start losing stats as soon as a second person shows up to the fight instead of after 3 seconds. It might work better if they gave it a stacking mechanic while the enemy is alone alone. Something like "You gain x% AS, x %lifesteal, and x lethality per auto, up to x". Make it more of a ramp up effect instead of stat check hell.
: >Won't be surprised if "funneling" comes back simple to abuse a second Support item. If you enjoy getting 2-4 Gold per minion sure. >EAT THE RICH Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes (3 out of 10 waves) reduces gold from minions by 50%. The penalty increases with further CS to a max of 80% reduction at 50 minions.
Watch pro play develop a strategy around cycling 20 farm to adc, support, and jungle to maximize support item abuse lol. But joking aside, if I understood the changes correctly they get no gold after maxing out their item. I like this change as it creates a point where supports can't generate gold as efficiently as an actual laner.
: seriously does anyone else feel trolled when reading the patchnotes?
1. Elder is a net nerf for the most part since it has less burn and doesn't buff your previous dragons. Infernal and dragon snowballing rng were also both nerfed. 2. Darn, an extra caster minion worth of experience every 5 waves will make so much of a difference. 3. The attack speed and life steal lethality item is broken imo, but the patch is a pretty hefty net positive. Especially if they tune things before the season starts (which they almost never do admittedly).
: Please HOTNERF Sena in ARAM, 68% win rate
We had one hit ~140 stacks at 10 minutes. She could outrange just about everything, including our twitch ulting by 15 minutes lol.
: How is what Hashshinshin doing fair
Smurfs are allowed, duo'ing is allowing, therefore duo-boosting through a smurf is allowed. Stupid rules in most peoples' opinions, but nothing can really be done about it. It is one of those things that you just kind of _have_ to allow since you can't stop it.
: Per your removal message: > This content has been removed as not being appropriate to the Gameplay sub-board. We expect posts here to be relevant to League of Legends and ##be generally constructive in nature. This would include builds, matchups, tactics and the like. ##Posts that are largely complaining should be directed to either RANT or General Discussion. Emphasis added to the relevant parts. While there may have been discussion happening in the comments, the main post itself did not meet those qualifications. You are welcome to either re-post your exact content in **General Discussion**, which does not have those requirements, or you can expand on your original post, and re-post to Gameplay.
Suggesting a new interaction for a champion isn't constructive, nice interpretation there.
: are they still doing the elder dragon thing?
Tanks are getting sizable buffs, as is tankiness in general while damage is getting nerfed. Elder offers a way to punch through hyper tanks, the burn damage on it is also getting nerfed to make it less effective on squishies (or at least make it so they aren't instant killed by poke).
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AoIfIQdy,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:43:53.060+0000) > > 48% winrate in plat+ on release is never a good sign in terms of balance. Nobody even understands how to play her and she is nearly at 50%, that is only going to go up with time. she was in pbe for a while ...
There have been numerous champions that released on ~40% or lower winrates that went on to become major balance problems.
SirEnds (NA)
: Senna actually seems somewhat balanced and actually Underpowered in some ways
48% winrate in plat+ on release is never a good sign in terms of balance. Nobody even understands how to play her and she is nearly at 50%, that is only going to go up with time.
: About Senna secret passive..
It is a quest, which you won. If she wins then she takes all your souls and gets like 40 stacks of mist or something. There are others in the game like Rengar vs Kha'Zix too.
Keiaga (NA)
: Gold 4 is the top 50% I'm pretty sure it's always been about there.
Silver 4 was 50% mark, at least a few seasons ago. Gold 5 was like top 30% IIRC.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAc5AygY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:35:16.522+0000) > > The riven skin is tokens, not points umm its prestige points
No, it isn't. You need the tokens from the event for Valiant Sword Riven PE.
Mr Tyson (NA)
: According to op.gg, there are only 1,181 players in Iron rank
Iron ended up being kind of pointless since they didn't add the change to make all accounts start in Iron 4 mmr like they planned. Also didn't help that the beginning of the season super boosted a ton of accounts with the horrible positional mmr stuff.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ywYpX5y,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-31T17:14:12.182+0000) > > This is because she also gets stats when she attaches to someone, so the ap for the ratio on her w goes up (and yes, this does include the AF you give them). It is a mess. Nonono..! I was just selling and buying stuff at the fountain. I not even was attached. I checked the Adaptive force via holding SHIFT. In practice tool.
I was responding to this part > Im noticing since her release that hovering her W shows given stats, **but when you attach the stats given are always even higher**. I'm the guy that double checked that she is bugged. See my post above, I agreed with you.
: Im noticing since her release that hovering her W shows given stats, but when you attach the stats given are always even higher. Also lets fix her W level up tooltip, it still shows release values like +13% and not +5(10%)
This is because she also gets stats when she attaches to someone, so the ap for the ratio on her w goes up (and yes, this does include the AF you give them). It is a mess.
: One is phrasing in terms of bonus damage from crits. The other is phrasing in terms of overall. The math is an identity property of algebra between what you are arguing, and what I am. 100%X + 30% = 200%X - 35%(200%X) P.S. On 677 AD with 58 Lethality she barely manages to hit 1138 crits on minions.
Well, they done fucked something up because I just went and grabbed numbers from the PBE. She does ~135% base and ~158% with IE which match neither formula. My numbers were off because I forgot about her free on hit damage which was pushing her damage per shot up significantly. The wiki is probably supposed to be the correct numbers though.
: Wiki is actually correct. The difference is the wording. The passive describes a Crit's additional damage while you're seeing it as a 35% Reduction from 200% (Crit's normal double) Ie.... 30% Additional Crit damage = 130% of base damage OR 200% - .35*200% = 130% Her crit damage is nowhere near 187.5%. Even with 677 AD, I only crit for 970-1080. That's not 187.5%
Whoops, its 35% reduced crit damage not 30%. Either way, it is definitely not a wording difference. One is a multiplicative effect, the other is a flat reduction. These are significantly different. Your/the wikis's proposed crit model: 30% (bonus crit damage) x 1.25 (IE modifier) = 137.5% crit damage 677 x 1.375 = 930.875 damage before any armor The actual crit model: 65% (bonus crit damage) x 1.25 (IE modifier) = 181.5% crit damage 677 x 1.815 = 1228.755 x roughly 25 armor = ~983 damage
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Yuumi and weird Adaptive force scale on W
Tested, got 174 AF for the first build with 1033 AP Second, 132 AF with 976 AP Third, 147 AF with 865 AP Fourth, 137 AF with 802 AP I made sure to take no runes that would affect ap or anything. She felt bugged a few times I played her in aram, but this confirms that at least the tool tip is VERY bugged.
: Senna is on the Wiki, and my thoughts....
Wiki is incorrect, her crit is not 130%, it is -30%. As in she goes from 200% damage on a crit like a normal champion to 170% damage. Her IE crit damage should be 187.5%.
: We shouldn't be forced to unlock rerolled skins we don't want.
Disregard that, they changed it back with the PBE patch yesterday it seems. Here is a picture showing that you could do it though. https://i.gyazo.com/953c217cbc112df101cb835b4cee89ae.png
: Farming makes no difference to spawn rates. I don't know where people got the idea more spawn from NOT farming. Large minions have a 100% chance to spawn no matter who kills them. Champions often spawn 2-3 per death, because of how her passive works. If Sneaky had 50, he killed someone 4-5 times.
Hover over passive and press shift... > Small minions and lesser monsters have a chance to spawn Mist Wraiths, reduced chance on those that Senna kills
: What if morde's ult stat steal work like zeds reaper mark?
: Below, someone posted a BunnyFuFuu thread to try to argue that the stacks I'm mentioning is moot and bad play. Turns out..... I was right on mark. This game I posted here was 21:18 minutes. At 21:18, BunnyFuFuu had 42 Stacks. That's exactly on par with this one. And Bunny was vs Nubs. Not pros.
Bunny was farming that game and the more you dodge posting their builds and runes, the more I'm going to assume that they were trolling. Just double checked my test from earlier, afk'ing near minions alone got me 72 at 2130, 42-43 at 21 is trash tier. Edit: Sneaky is at 50 @ 14 minutes right now and he IS adc/farming.
: You only get 3-4 a minute if you're there for every spawn, are poking champs, not losing lane. I just had a WINNING Senna on my team, who only had 43 stacks by the end of the game where she had a 12/5/16 with 24k damage. What's possible and what's actually done dont line up. Otherwise, Thresh would always have 120+ souls, Sion would always be 5k + HP, and Nasus would be 900 Stacks at 30 minutes.
3-4 per minute from normal minion waves as support (she gets more drops when NOT killing minions herself) so if yours was adc it would likely be less. Again, I would love items and runes to see if these people have any idea how to even play.
: Just got to play versus a Senna who knew what she was doing. Not impressed.
48 stacks in 21 minutes? You get an average of 3-4 per minute from minion drops alone (excluding cannons) as support. That would mean she is incredibly behind on just passive stacks, let alone any harass she did. I would love to see her runes and items.
Show more

nm1010

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion