darrrth (NA)
: PLAY BUTTon is back but now no ranked que wth riot..
server status link says ranked is disabled until they learn how to run a game properly lol :D
: Gifting Bug
when did you try to gift someone? if it was in the past hour, riot blew up the servers so it may just be an error until riot fixes things
Krayr (NA)
: you lier {{item:2012}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Krayr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mTwgnLc2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T00:59:37.372+0000) > > you lier {{item:2012}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}} maybe riot just likes me better than you then {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: An hour into my wait and still can't play. I don't like fortnite but i gotta admit some other stuff is getting tempting.
> [{quoted}](name=BoxOfFedUpFrogs ,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=L1IYa3jI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T00:45:53.897+0000) > > An hour into my wait and still can't play. I don't like fortnite but i gotta admit some other stuff is getting tempting. Surviving Mars is free on the epic games store. its a pretty enjoyable game if you like sandbox strategy games.
: Error B1 Quick Fix
yeah, but the problem with that, is most league players enjoy using their brains... so fortnite is out.... {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Glîtchy (NA)
: An idea to nerf pyke
how about a better nerf is nerfing his healing. its such bullshit to 100-20% hp the champ and he runs away for 5 seconds and comes back with like 75% hp. like not even sona or raka can heal someone that fast, and they are fracking healers! they also need to lower his per level hp gains, because its way to high, hes an assassin, not a tank, and if you play him with after shock hes more tanky then naut, but can still do true damage ult
Kingdor (NA)
: 1. crying about riot and its players is still crying bud 2. you calling them stupid only adds to the toxic counter 3. with how many smurf accounts there are, you have no way of proving what rank they are, plus if they are level 9, guess what, they have played the game before simpleton. plus you playing ranked means with them, means that they obviously are your rank you boosted chimp, otherwise your mmr woulda prevented them from playing with you even on your first game. you're the only idiot here. plus you're a liar, since in game you told them you are gold 1 80% win rate, but you are clearly gold 2 with 51% winrate on op.gg, the site you linked. Plus im assuming the veigar game you're talking about is the one where you played with drowzy, who is level 36, not 9, and your whole team fed, not just him. plus, veigar is still unranked, meaning he has an mmr as good your silver 4 ranked flex. so congrats, you've done nothing but lie the entire time and probably need to back off an rethink why you got angry. Is it cause veigar fed, or cause you're bad at the game like most people _below_ diamond and you have no clue how to not blame others for you sucking? good luck with that though buddy, you're toxic and need to just admit it was a bad game all around. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kingdor,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=yN4XVifh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T14:38:17.830+0000) > > 1. crying about riot and its players is still crying bud > 2. you calling them stupid only adds to the toxic counter > 3. with how many smurf accounts there are, you have no way of proving what rank they are, plus if they are level 9, guess what, they have played the game before simpleton. plus you playing ranked means with them, means that they obviously are your rank you boosted chimp, otherwise your mmr woulda prevented them from playing with you even on your first game. > you're the only idiot here. plus you're a liar, since in game you told them you are gold 1 80% win rate, but you are clearly gold 2 with 51% winrate on op.gg, the site you linked. Plus im assuming the veigar game you're talking about is the one where you played with drowzy, who is level 36, not 9, and your whole team fed, not just him. plus, veigar is still unranked, meaning he has an mmr as good your silver 4 ranked flex. so congrats, you've done nothing but lie the entire time and probably need to back off an rethink why you got angry. Is it cause veigar fed, or cause you're bad at the game like most people _below_ diamond and you have no clue how to not blame others for you sucking? good luck with that though buddy, you're toxic and need to just admit it was a bad game all around. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} so you are wrong on so many accounts. at the time of the game, i was gold 1, and that 80% winrate was just with jhin, which before that game, was an 80% winrate. veigar was duo with his buddies so it doesnt matter what his rank is, because their rank is way way more important since they are ranked. so the reason i got angry is not because this person had no idea how to play the game, like i remember being at that stage when i first started, using summs wrong, or accidentally hitting a summ thinking i had something different. but because his buddies put all the blame on me knowing veig had no idea what he was doing. like if you were playing adc and your support just stood at the tower and used flash and heal when no one was around, wouldnt it piss you off too? oh wait, it prob wouldnt because you dont rage people ("you're the only idiot here. plus you're a liar")... like i said, one of the problems is riot only shows the chat you give, not the chat of everyone, they started flaming me after i called veig bad (which he was, if you use heal at 100% hp and flash when no one is around, or only hitting 1 skill shot in the span of 10 minutes, you would be considered bad)
Kingdor (NA)
: Ok, imma be honest with you, this has 3 things wrong with it 1. you complain about people, "that cry like little bitches because someone hurt their wittle feelings." What are you doing in this? crying about someone 2. This just makes _you_ look toxic. 3. who gives a damn, its flex queue. play solo ranked, but guess what, they actually are your rank (I know cause im also gold). The simple fact is everyone has bad games, and most players below diamond now just suck at the game. Also, if you been playing longer for a season or two, this is how ranked has always been, some players are just inting cause they can.
> [{quoted}](name=Kingdor,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=yN4XVifh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-10T11:49:29.067+0000) > > Ok, imma be honest with you, this has 3 things wrong with it > 1. you complain about people, "that cry like little bitches because someone hurt their wittle feelings." What are you doing in this? crying about someone > 2. This just makes _you_ look toxic. > 3. who gives a damn, its flex queue. play solo ranked, but guess what, they actually are your rank (I know cause im also gold). The simple fact is everyone has bad games, and most players below diamond now just suck at the game. Also, if you been playing longer for a season or two, this is how ranked has always been, some players are just inting cause they can. So 1, I'm complaining about riot and how they are fucking everything up 2 I'm not toxic, just hate stupid people 3 and no, they are not my rank. You are saying someone that is level 9 and never played the game is equal to a gold 1 player? Or hell anyone in bronze, silver? Get fucking real. You are a complete idiot if you truly believe that.
: ONECHANCE RECRUITING FOR NEW GOLD TEAM
hey luke i tried to message you on discord, but it wouldnt let me. i tried adding you so maybe that will work. thanks
: Daily Reminder: Please Normalize Item Drops
yeah, it so much fun going into first round against someone and only having a 1/2 item and they have 2 full items on a lvl 2 varus lol.
AR URF (NA)
: combat all this mobility with guaranteed tower shots.
i wish towers would just do a flat %hp true damage. so tired of a super tank running under the tower, taking like 10 shots and then running away because he was able to auto me to death and take like 20% damage lol. i also hate when you just happen to take a tower shot and it does way way more damage than you expect. like adc take 2 tower shots, then you take 1 and you die at 50% hp because the tower hated you lol
: Did i do something wrong? or is this game just really toxic?
you wont get banned, and yes this game is really toxic, you can help limit that by not doing stupid things (not saying what you did was a stupid thing). but its a toxic community and it will always be. but again, you did nothing wrong, they are just toxic
: Literally the worst banning system, Riot isn't doing anything right with this system.
yeah, i just got a chat ban because i said fuck like 6 times in a game with a level 9 support in flex ranked.... gotta love rito
: Adding a new report feature to the game.
so i dont think reporting someone for off meta picks should be reportable. but i do believe that some things need to be added to the picks bans phase, because people will start to troll from picks bans, and sometimes you cant do anything about it, example, its game 3 of promos, well you leave its a loss, so you at least take the chance (which is stupid)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Pirates Rework
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=T1RURFk4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:40:03.369+0000) > > Pirates are by far and away the absolute worst bonus I've ever seen. I've been playing TFT since it dropped and I've never lost 10 games in row, but I was testing out every bonus combination and pirates lost me games none stop, they are by far the worst compilation of any set. The only pirates that are even worth ever using are pyke and MF, the rest are pure trash. They don't have any good attributes, whoever came up with GP's ability should be fired for incompetence. GP would only in theory be effective starting at rank 2, because at rank 1 he never EVER gets his shot off on the barrels making him effectively useless. Because without them he doesn't do damage at all. The rest of the pirates have no tanks, have no assassins, have nothing to contribute at all. And P.S. 4 gold a round when you're losing every round doesn't mean anything. > > Every couple of rounds that chest should contain an item, only THEN might it be worth using pirates. Otherwise I recommend no one use them ever. im currently running pirates/gunslingers into late game with success. i turn GP into my tank (dragon claw, warmogs, an then armor item depending on what i get from drops) and then carry with an IE, RFC lucian. if you can get lvl 3 lucian and GP then you should make top 2. lvl 6 put in a cho for extra tank and huge cc and its GG
: Riot needs to make at least one these changes to TFT. :(
> [{quoted}](name=MrNuclearPumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=bEqeYsQo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T17:50:18.677+0000) > > A lot of these are subject to personal opinion, but a few things are wanted by a large majority of what I've seen. So please keep that in mind. > > 1. Item drops. > This is probably the most annoying and probably mood ruining thing in this game. Why is the item drop RNG? No. That's a god awful idea. Every minion should drop something. Doesn't always have to be a spatula, BF sword or Recurve Bow. But seriously. This is by far what will make and/or break this game. If you're a person who plays 5 times in a row and you literally never get an item from the minions every single time you played (Which is actually possible since it's freaking RNG) that is going to frustrate you. Why would you play a game that's probably more frustrating than Summoner's Rift, simply because you got nothing and that one guy managed to get three items for each three minions, giving him 6 items and 3 fully finished items. For example, Dude gets lucky and manages to find a level 2 Nidalee before the first fight. Then managed to get a Needlessly Large Rod and Recurve Bow to get a rageblade level 2 Nidalee before the first fight. Meanwhile one person wasn't able to find a single item after the carousel and is stuck with 3 level 1's with... one unfinished item. That dude is going to eat everyone alive. > > 2. Glacial. > This is probably the most aggravating, frustrating and infuriating thing to deal with. Even if you have a team of all nobles, or a phantom comp, if a person has a full glacial comp, it's almost always going to win. You could have gotten 3 level 3's with 3 items on everything, and lose to a team of level 2s with maybe 1 finished item simply because they ran a glacial comp and you didn't. Glacial is just unfun to play against due to it's insane high stun change. And with no tenacity added to the game, one unit is just fully stunned for 2 seconds, only to be stunned for another 2 seconds. > > 3. Waaaaaay too much RNG. > I mean I understand that it's supposed to make sure that every game is never like another one, but to be frank? I feel like I get hard punished for leveling up, because if I'm like level 5-7 and I only one unit away from getting a level 3 one star unit, I'm absolutely screwed, because the chances of rolling a 1 star when you're high leveled is ridiculously low. I spent about almost 200 gold just hard rerolling for a level 3 tristana at level 7, and during that, I managed to get a level 2 Kayle and a level 2 Kindred. This is just one of the many times I got screwed over due to the RNG in this game. The AI's RNG can be the absolute worst. You could have a super important character that you need to have taken out at maybe 1 hp, but just randomly, your assassin turns around to start attacking the full health tank. Just... ugh... > > 3. Champion balance. > Some champions are just absolutely useless. While others are just unbelievably powerful. Graves feels so ridiculously weak. While Garen just spins and... melts everything. And a level 3 Tristana will almost always lose to a level 2 Draven (sometimes a level 1 draven depending on the items). > > Theses are just some of the things that I feel need to be fleshed out of this mode. 1 agree 2 agree 3 agree 4 disagree. draven is a high cost champ, and trist is trash cost, so yeah i would expect a draven to always beat a trist, vayne, lucian, varus
Damocracy (OCE)
: Level 2 {{champion:119}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3124}} Coupled with Kayle, sej and garen. Better than your build dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Damocracy,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EIQ4UYFb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T14:35:39.782+0000) > > Level 2 {{champion:119}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3080}} {{item:3124}} > Coupled with Kayle, sej and garen. Better than your build dude. depends on how champs attack and if you land a stun on the ashe. because if not she will ult draven to death and theres nothing he can do about it
: RNG needs to be fair like every farm round should have at least 1 item minimum.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3I2vKWi5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T12:26:29.520+0000) > > RNG needs to be fair like every farm round should have at least 1 item minimum. completely agree, and you can even throw in a 5% chance for a 2nd item to spawn, just for a little RNG. but you have to make it at least somewhat fair. my 2nd game i legit asked if items dropped from creeps during creep waves lol (first 6 waves in 2 games gave 0 items)
: That's a pretty strong combo to use on kassadin. The best strat for winning is just draven abuse currently until he gets nerfed. Almost every game comes down to the final people have a draven comp
> [{quoted}](name=Ctrl Alt Xerath,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EIQ4UYFb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T09:49:40.017+0000) > > That's a pretty strong combo to use on kassadin. The best strat for winning is just draven abuse currently until he gets nerfed. Almost every game comes down to the final people have a draven comp ashe is stronger {{champion:22}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3161}} & {{item:3094}} or {{item:3046}} .... yes you have to build a good comp around her, but good lord is it strong.... i ran ashe with first 3 items, with voli, sej, braum, leo and she just couldnt die, it was amazing
: I actually enjoy the RNG
> [{quoted}](name=Esoteric Vi,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3I2vKWi5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T11:29:53.884+0000) > > I've noticed a lot of negativity regarding TFT and the RNG aspects of the game. Personally I thoroughly enjoy the RNG, it makes every game unique and sets the possibility for hilarious situations. Furthermore I love this game mode very much, I feel like it's the much needed refreshment LoL needed. It's also the best auto chess game out there right now. I really want to thank Riot for this and I can't wait to play ranked! > > Much love. the biggest problem people are having with the whole RNG aspect of the game is the fact that they want to make this a ranked game mode. if this was a normal game mode, then yeah, maybe would be fine with it.... but as a ranked game it needs to be more about skill than it does RNG
: I've won games where I got no items in the first 2 pve rounds. If you get no items/bad items in the first round you pretty much just use the lose-on-purpose strat to build an economy and have first pick at items in the item rounds.
> [{quoted}](name=NTrumpWeTrust,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GaprRqis,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T11:36:08.933+0000) > > I've won games where I got no items in the first 2 pve rounds. If you get no items/bad items in the first round you pretty much just use the lose-on-purpose strat to build an economy and have first pick at items in the item rounds. thats what i do, but it hasnt been completely successful.... facing off against a 2 full item vayne means they are going to get a huge lead and are gonna be able to snowball that lead... now i know snowballs can be shut down, but how many games have you played against a 10-0 draven, zed, kat while not getting a single kill @15 min and was still able to win that game.
Rioter Comments
LKTicTac (NA)
: 1 hour and 15 minute que time for TFT, 1 min que time for ranked.
yeah i completely agree. what they should have done was shut down ranked q's, or normal q's in order to make room for this game. but instead people are sitting on a 80 minute wait and only god knows how much longer that is going to extend. i suggest go play dota underlords until riot pulls their heads out of their asses and fixes this.
Laura ß (NA)
: How in gods name is this balance matchmaking? How are we supposed to have fun with games like this?
happens like that in gold elo too man, i was silver last season thinking the same thing, now im gold elo and still get the same shit.... it will never change
: TFT question plz help
you have to run your little legend over the champ you want, it will select which ever he/she runs in to
azazxer (NA)
: How do i reform
you stand no chance. if you just look at their champ wrong you will hurt their feelings and get ban. i agree people are really bad at this game, and it sucks they dont understand even the most basic concept of the game (at least in low elo)
: this is no reason to chat restrict me and kill my honors and any end season reward i get
thats because the adc pushed the first wave and i missed 100% of it (it was an invade that went bad). and yeah i may have lost a few xp, but i would have gotten at least the range creep xp. besides he pushed lane solo with both adc and support in lane. hes so lucky they didnt have hard cc or he would have died before first wave finished.... so what you are saying is i just deal with people being idiots because they are to special to have to try and learn how to play this game? i mean i would hate to hurt the feelings of something so precious and they go running home and tell mommy about the big mean man on the computer that said he wasnt good at something (when mom said he could be what ever he wanted to be!)
lcë (NA)
: I hate the fact that people can trash on me but I get banned when I talk back
yeah, pretty much happen to me... over 17 games only cussed a few time, and they all legit deserved it. but im the bad guy and i lose my lvl 3 honor and anything riot gives for free
Rioter Comments
: Plating gold? Tower gold? Income Item Gold? How much was the kills worth? How much were your assists split across X players? Did you kill 18 ranged (252 gold), and he killed 10 cannon minions (MINIMUM 400g)? Dragon gold share? Baron money?
> Plating gold? Tower gold? Income Item Gold? How much was the kills worth? How much were your assists split across X players? Did you kill 18 ranged (252 gold), and he killed 10 cannon minions (MINIMUM 400g)? Dragon gold share? Baron money? It would be baron gold, maybe 2 towers and inhibs/nexus.... all of which was split amongst the whole team, 2 of my skills were shared with adc and 1 kill was solo. Gold item was around 200 gold more for him. (Last 5 minutes) gold item, baron, 2 nexus towers, inhib and nexus made him 1000 gold more than me and maybe 1-2 net assist, all of which split by at least 3 others
Rioter Comments
: new idea for normal games
Easy idea. first week of release, she cant be ban in normals, and shes unavailable in ranked. Just 1 week, that should give people enough time to play with and against her so she doesnt come out with a 20% ranked win rate.... like all new champs do lol
Rioter Comments
timbongu (NA)
: Servers went down and I got a defeat in a ranked match where we were winning.
prob not. that happen to me last night. dont worry tho, rito has everything under control and is working hard to screw your life up more in the near future! lol
: Sudden DC in rank
yeah, same thing happen last night and rito didnt give anyone loss prevent. so if the team you are playing happens to get back in, then you are screwed
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Do you want to also not **win** LP when you win a game against an AFK?
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hJNmIqsU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T04:35:43.878+0000) > > Do you want to also not **win** LP when you win a game against an AFK? i would totally take that trade off, i get more afkers on my team than i do face teams with afk players
: I remember back in my day, supports actually helped the team. Now it's just DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE MORE DAMAGE DAMAGE
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=acreo2Y8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-21T07:01:25.451+0000) > > I remember back in my day, supports actually helped the team. > > Now it's just DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE MORE DAMAGE DAMAGE but he does help the team.... btw i start e, w , then q max. so i start off cc then go damage
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: An idea for the eventual "support" changes.
i like the idea of a support only spell, i think that would be pretty awesome. idk about pets, but i like the bonus xp on support items is pretty nice
: I can confirm that Amumu support is viable and hilarious (Also free S+, because it cheats the ranking system by being wildly offmeta - for now). Nobody respects your damage output, it is basically Leona, trading pure defense for damage. TL;Dr you start relic shield, upgrade it quickly, and go straight into abyssal, usually. If you snowball, just go hp/ap. This new passive of his would also synergize really well with some ADCs (ha ha) like corki and ziggs.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lxeO8AVG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-04T20:42:29.927+0000) > > I can confirm that Amumu support is viable and hilarious (Also free S+, because it cheats the ranking system by being wildly offmeta - for now). Nobody respects your damage output, it is basically Leona, trading pure defense for damage. > > TL;Dr you start relic shield, upgrade it quickly, and go straight into abyssal, usually. If you snowball, just go hp/ap. > This new passive of his would also synergize really well with some ADCs (ha ha) like corki and ziggs. oh man i wasnt even thinking about corki, that would be pretty good too lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
B00B00 (EUW)
: yeh thats why i said everyone has loosing streaks to let you know I'm not pointing it out as its always that. i never said you was crap either, never would to anyone that doesn't get anybody anywhere i just highlights some points again as i said i haven't got a replay so i can't judge you. i just asked you to accept maybe your not as good as your giving yourself credit for, call it tilt or whatever but getting ''over it'' will improve your own play and confidence. if you on OP.GG next time you go into a game and your in the load-screen waiting to be put onto the rift go to ''Live Game'' then press ''record'' i can or we can rather review it and see wtf is giving you so much trouble, and no i will not bash you to hell i will only give constructive advice. that talon you had, had 0 idea of his mechanics and was just playing something that is apparently ''powerful'' but its only that way if you know his kit well otherwise he's a donkey, like many champions.
> [{quoted}](name=GunsIinger,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bE3Ghb,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-10T14:40:55.485+0000) > > yeh thats why i said everyone has loosing streaks to let you know I'm not pointing it out as its always that. > > i never said you was crap either, never would to anyone that doesn't get anybody anywhere i just highlights some points again as i said i haven't got a replay so i can't judge you. i just asked you to accept maybe your not as good as your giving yourself credit for, call it tilt or whatever but getting ''over it'' will improve your own play and confidence. > > if you on OP.GG next time you go into a game and your in the load-screen waiting to be put onto the rift go to ''Live Game'' then press ''record'' i can or we can rather review it and see wtf is giving you so much trouble, and no i will not bash you to hell i will only give constructive advice. > > that talon you had, had 0 idea of his mechanics and was just playing something that is apparently ''powerful'' but its only that way if you know his kit well otherwise he's a donkey, like many champions. i will do that. thank you very much for your help. gonna play a game again here in like 10 min that i will record. and i always use op.gg and champion.gg
B00B00 (EUW)
: > ok 1 i have played zyra like 3 times this season, i play good support, i have good win rates on my supports. 2 i do roam 3 cant support a team that has fed, and 4 its way way way more than just sometimes i get a shitty team you did the same thing here, the man/women tried to provide some fundamentals and you just argued instead of accepting it. in reply to 3: yes you can stop the feeding from happening from effective and helpful roaming, to help put your lanes ahead. ** you die too much** - even in your wins, try to die less and push objectives more, obviously theres no replays to watch so i can't truly say you dont push objectives enough - on your support games, you **and **your ADC have high death ratios, perhaps your not as potent as you think you are. **warding** - ~~dont just ward brushes~~ - ward tri paths and ward paths, this provides more vision - always place one between jungle camps to 1) give you info and your jungler/team too. - i'm warding more than your supports being mid lane (and I've just transitioned from ADC), just as a supp thats unacceptable, ward more often you dont need to wait for them to expire when you traverse the map. --------- you need to accept you are not currently better than the people you are matched with - play less champions to a higher standard. - your win rates are inflated as you have played very little games on a lot od champions so those 70%'s are not 70%'s at all - your current WR is 40% your over-all is 49% at that your not going to climb you need at least 51% over-all to climb. - last 20 matches Middle 79% Win Ratio 27% Support 21% Win Ratio 33% your not as good as you think you are, if you was gold standard you would be at-least mid silver to high easily (3+). your WR in your last 20 in soloQ is 25% thats horrific, not all of that is just your teams fault your playing a part in the losses too and yes we all go through loss-streaks but this seems to be keeping up for a fair while now.
> [{quoted}](name=GunsIinger,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5bE3Ghb,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-10T13:49:30.747+0000) > > you did the same thing here, the man/women tried to provide some fundamentals and you just argued instead of accepting it. > > in reply to 3: yes you can stop the feeding from happening from effective and helpful roaming, to help put your lanes ahead. > > > ** you die too much** > - even in your wins, try to die less and push objectives more, obviously theres no replays to watch so i can't truly say you dont push objectives enough > > - on your support games, you **and **your ADC have high death ratios, perhaps your not as potent as you think you are. > > **warding** > > - ~~dont just ward brushes~~ > - ward tri paths and ward paths, this provides more vision > - always place one between jungle camps to 1) give you info and your jungler/team too. > - i'm warding more than your supports being mid lane (and I've just transitioned from ADC), just as a supp thats unacceptable, ward more often you dont need to wait for them to expire when you traverse the map. > > > --------- > > you need to accept you are not currently better than the people you are matched with > > - play less champions to a higher standard. > - your win rates are inflated as you have played very little games on a lot od champions so those 70%'s are not 70%'s at all > > - your current WR is 40% your over-all is 49% at that your not going to climb you need at least 51% over-all to climb. > > - last 20 matches > > Middle > 79% Win Ratio 27% > > Support > 21% Win Ratio 33% > > your not as good as you think you are, if you was gold standard you would be at-least mid silver to high easily (3+). > > your WR in your last 20 in soloQ is 25% thats horrific, not all of that is just your teams fault your playing a part in the losses too and yes we all go through loss-streaks but this seems to be keeping up for a fair while now. no alot of this is my teams fault, look at the game, yes i die alot but there are a lot of really op champs right now that can 100-0 you and everyone is playing them. and yes my last 20 games have been crap but i have legit had really really bad team mates. is it 100% them and im perfect, no, i understand that. but i mean look at my last game as a perfect example, 4-1-1 few min into the game, talon fed the ever loving shit out of kled ended that game 9-6-6 because kled crushed everyone. you cant take the end of the game stats and say that the whole game im crap. and btw when i started this post my winrate was over 51% (and thats after a few days of losing streak)
Show more

nolukjustskil

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion